It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you just shot an alien in your house... now what?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This thread is mainly for fun but after being an off-and-on ATS reader for some years, I've often thought of this subject.

Say you wake at 2am from your slumber to find you are being visited by a large headed, little green or grey man. You get startled, pull out ol' 9mm from your nightstand drawer and shoot the little fella between the eyes. You go up to it and confirm that it is indeed an E.T. and it is indeed dead. Now have to figure out what to do.

Now I know some of you will say that it would never happen because they would paralyze you or whatever but lets say their paralyzer ran out of AA batteries. In other words, you find yourself in this situation. What do you do?

Would you call the cops? A news crew? Take lots of pics and post them online? Contact the gov?

What do you think would happen to you, would people believe you?

I honestly don't know what I'd do!

Let's have some fun

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

I would skin em and dip em in some batter and deep fry em! From what I hear, they taste just like chicken! : )

+14 more 
posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Wouldn't post the pictures on ATS, as they would be the subject of constant debunking.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I would look for his space ship keys and rummage through his stuff. Then joy ride. I would fly his ship for a while and then turn it in to the world in an open event for the specific purpose of reverse engineering its technology for public use.

The dead alien, I would donate to science for possible genetic study.

link   
/happydance

link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

I would skin em and dip em in some batter and deep fry em! From what I hear, they taste just like chicken! : )
You beat me to it. I sure as hell would not report it to any "authorities".

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
First thing that would pop in my mind is ATS and of course to take lots of pics cause you know, pics or it didn't happen. Second, get some heavy duty gloves and swab him inside mouth and get some DNA. Next make a small incision in a place where it wouldn't be too obvious. Gather some blood and stick it in the freezer.
The most important thing though would be hide everything in a place where no one would think of looking.

Then wait for the govt to kick my door open in 3...2...1...

link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
I would look for his space ship keys and rummage through his stuff. Then joy ride. I would fly his ship for a while and then turn it in to the world in an open event for the specific purpose of reverse engineering its technology for public use.
You are crazy dude. I agree with confiscating the ship. But keep it for yourself, reverse engineer the tech and use it to install a better government after dealing with TPTB.

link   
Wait, I may be confused. Was the alien painting my fence or mowing my lawn when I found him?

If so, I'd probably give him benefits and rights.
edit on 18-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Wouldn't post the pictures on ATS, as they would be the subject of constant debunking.

And potentially get you banned for hoaxing

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well...since you said it's just for fun. I'd start chapter one of my new cook book Other Worldly Eats, Out of this World Recipes for the Culinary Adventurous......

Des

link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

And potentially get you banned for hoaxing

Amen

link   
Probably better hope he drew first.

And you have it all on security cam.

link   
eat the mother Fker and get them special powers , then take some dna for testing and then drop him/her /IT off at the white house right infront everyone

link   
first i'd put some shades on it then i would film the sci-fi version of weekend at bernies.
after i'm rich and famous i'd probably give it to a charity shop.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

I would skin em

Well I would suggest this guy.
He is a good taxidermist

link   
Suck it's brain out to absorb it's intelligens, to be the wisest person on earth

Sell the penis to the Chinese, for big bucks

edit on 18-5-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

link   

Wait, I may be confused. Was the alien painting my fence or mowing my lawn when I found him?

If so, I'd probably give him benefits and rights.
edit on 18-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Non of the above. But the shot did send the probe he had in his hand clear across the room.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye

Suck it's brain out to absorb it's intelligens, to be the wisest person on earth

Sell the penis to the Chinese, for big bugs

No, ill pass if I'm only getting a big bug out of selling the penis.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

If an alien visited me in my home, I honestly doubt I'd shoot it unless it posed a threat to me.

I mean, I'm sure you would have a hundred and one questions to ask it.

If this situation happened though, after killing it, I would probably have a cigarette & ponder my new celebrity life & how rich I'm gonna be, thanks to my new dead alien buddy.

Guess I'd call every major broadcasting corporation, let them know the deal & let them fight it out for the rights to the story.

However, I'm pretty sure I'd be getting a knock on the door by MIB before I'd even finished my cigarette.

It doesn't sound exciting I know, but hey I'm just being realistic.
edit on 18-5-2012 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join