It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Will Planet X be visible during the eclipse on May 20th?

page: 2
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


Absolutely. There are known minor planets in the Kuiper Belt and possibly actual planets too, but there is no evidence of a planet minor or otherwise encroaching the inner solar system.




posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
well all of those events listed alone can be attributed to two things collectively, the sun, and humans. No big surprise there, i just like how we tend to think that alot of things are caused by other reasons besides ourselves. K that was my input, lets have it trolls , i know u wanna rip me a new one now.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
and i was in the 3rd infantry division in 2008 , that mission was passed to us from another division and another before that since Hurricane Katrina showed how ill prepared we were for natural disasters, since then theres always an active duty unit on stand by to pick up the slack the national guard clearly couldn't handle. Since they're just weekend warriors.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
We know rogue planets exist, but I have a hard time with your planet x theory. How do you know all these facts about planet x....Youtube? I hope you have actually read good scientific evidence on the theory, and not the crackpots that have no clue what they're talking about. There have been claims by scientists that a rogue planet might exist within our solar system, recently by Rodney Gomes. He says there may be a rogue planet lurking in the shadows of Neptune. Again, there is no 'proof' of this planet, it's just a theory. With all the backyard astronomers and countrys around the world looking up into space, it would be hard to hide planet x.


If Planet X exists, then the government is covering it up - follow that logic? So then how is one supposed to discover infomation on it?

Dr. Robert Harrington was a US Naval astronomer who believed in Planet X and in fact had ordered a telescope (infrared) to view it (he was in Australia at the time) when he died of a sudden cancer, which many believed was induced by the CIA (if you find that a stretch why are you on ATS).

yowusa.com...


Ever hear a Zecharia Sitchin? Well, he believed in Planet X:

www.sitchin.com...


Immanuel Velikovsky believed in pole shifts:

survive2012.com...


Einstein beleived in some of his theories.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
As planet X, or Niburu, or whatever it is called these days is just a figment of some very over-active imaginations, then I guess, no, it wouldn't be visible.

However the eclipse itself will be well worth watching, if you are in the right location, with clear skies.

As it has already been pointed out, if the mythical Planet X existed, and if it was indeed visible, then it's gravitational effects would already be seen in the solar system.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


What will you do when no one sees your planet X during this eclipse?

Will you pretend that this thread doesn't exist and continue on your merry way?

Will you man up and admit you're wrong?

Will you blame chemtrails and the bacon guy above?


edit on 18/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 


Who you calling a bacon guy Chad? I'll have you know this belly is the proud result of many years Newcastle Brown Ale drinking! :-p



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 




Dr. Robert Harrington was a US Naval astronomer who believed in Planet X and in fact had ordered a telescope (infrared) to view it (he was in Australia at the time) when he died of a sudden cancer, which many believed was induced by the CIA (if you find that a stretch why are you on ATS).


Harrington spent 30 years looking for planet X and died of Esophageal cancer having never found it because it never existed...

adsbit.harvard.edu...



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

As it has already been pointed out, if the mythical Planet X existed, and if it was indeed visible, then it's gravitational effects would already be seen in the solar system.


Gravitational effects like having half of the ten top earthquakes in the last 100 years in the last eight years?



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk
 


lol no, this guy

But you can be bacon guy too



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



As I have often stated, I do not like telling people what to think, I like them to do their own research and come up with their own conclusions.


And those of us who have conclude that Nibiru/Planet X does not exist. Welcome back, Terral.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


Earth is constantly changing, look at Pangaea, I bet the plates/faults were slipping and sliding all over the place as that drifted apart, well, as far as I know the continents still are. There are thousands, if not millions of plates/faults all over the world, some big, some small. I think it is safe to say every now and again you are going to have a few big slips/moves, it's all planet Earth matey, she likes to throw a tantrum on occasion (like most women, lol).

For the record, I know there is more to earthquakes than my simplified description, just wanted to keep it short.
edit on 18/5/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Whatever is happening, whatever the cause, in my mind there is no denying that something IS occuring on the planet and within our Solar System.


edit on 18-5-2012 by AmazonOfArtemis because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
claim > Planet X/Nibiru
proof> ?



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Planet X, you say?



Now for my totally off the wall theory:
Is Disney, under the guise of Marvel Comics preparing the young minds to accept a Planet X?
How about beings with super-human abilities?
The genre has been getting quite the push. Avengers wrecked the box office at levels no one dared dream.
Scripture (the Bible) states that in the last days it would be like the days of Noah.
Was this just a reference to indecency? Or as some theorize, a return of the nephilim, those might men and heroes of old?
Kooky theory I know, but the House of Mouse has implemented way darker things in their career, so not completely out in left field right?
edit on 18-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: that orignal pic was rediculously big, oh and 200th post! ^.^



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Can't wait until sunday to find out if anything happens, its my girlfriends birthday too so i might pull a sickie



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



As I have often stated, I do not like telling people what to think, I like them to do their own research and come up with their own conclusions.


And those of us who have conclude that Nibiru/Planet X does not exist. Welcome back, Terral.


This gave me a good laugh! So Terral is the only one in the world to believe in the Poleshift and Planet X? From what I have read Terral doesn't even mention Planet X - but I don't know because much of his info is off, some is true.

But sorry to burst your bubble, there are many other people in the world who believe in Planet X and the pole shift, I am one who is at least 50% certain, and I am not Terral.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi
Planet X, you say?



Now for my totally off the wall theory:
Is Disney, under the guise of Marvel Comics preparing the young minds to accept a Planet X?
How about beings with super-human abilities?
The genre has been getting quite the push. Avengers wrecked the box office at levels no one dared dream.
Scripture (the Bible) states that in the last days it would be like the days of Noah.
Was this just a reference to indecency? Or as some theorize, a return of the nephilim, those might men and heroes of old?
Kooky theory I know, but the House of Mouse has implemented way darker things in their career, so not completely out in left field right?
edit on 18-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: that orignal pic was rediculously big, oh and 200th post! ^.^


There are many interesting theories with Disney, you are correct.

If you want more concrete info, just check out the poleshift ning.
edit on 18-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


Earth is constantly changing, look at Pangaea, I bet the plates/faults were slipping and sliding all over the place as that drifted apart, well, as far as I know the continents still are. There are thousands, if not millions of plates/faults all over the world, some big, some small. I think it is safe to say every now and again you are going to have a few big slips/moves, it's all planet Earth matey, she likes to throw a tantrum on occasion (like most women, lol).

For the record, I know there is more to earthquakes than my simplified description, just wanted to keep it short.
edit on 18/5/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)


Yes, earthquakes should be random, not happening every 188 days.

www.youtube.com...



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


oh no, please don't go there, I nearly burst a blood vessel trying to point out the flaw in that, people are taking the local times of quakes as their own local time and getting their calculations wrong! (ok, by just a day give or take, granted).

Let's just agree to disagree, I will live my life knowing we are safe from planets of doom, and believers can live the rest of their life bricking it over wild imaginations.



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join