It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Planet X be visible during the eclipse on May 20th?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jb1958
reply to post by autowrench

Also, it is said to have a very dense dust cloud. Wouldn't that shroud it from direct view?

How would a dust cloud hide it?
You can't see the dust?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Personally I am tired of debating this (more power to you OP!) so.....let National Geographic (via MSM whom many of you come to depend on as your truth gauge) do it for ya in a very deliberate, calculating and carefully executed, baby step manner.

New Planet Found in Our Solar System?
Odd orbits of remote objects hint at unseen world, new calculations suggest.

Richard A. Lovett in Timberline Lodge, Oregon
for National Geographic News

Published May 11, 2012

An as yet undiscovered planet might be orbiting at the dark fringes of the solar system, according to new research.

Too far out to be easily spotted by telescopes, the potential unseen planet appears to be making its presence felt by disturbing the orbits of so-called Kuiper belt objects, said Rodney Gomes, an astronomer at the National Observatory of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well it's undiscovered.

And it's out orbiting in the Kuiper belt.

How does this fit in with the Nubiru theory?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

How would a dust cloud hide it?
You can't see the dust?

not to mention a dust cloud would not hide it's gravitational effect

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Well it's undiscovered.

And it's out orbiting in the Kuiper belt.

How does this fit in with the Nubiru theory?

The stupidity and denial gene are also yet undiscovered and yet we know they exist!
edit on 20-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Same as the deluded and close minded genes I suppose....

Hey look, Nubiru should be well inside Mars' orbit by now...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

So...

how'd that Planet X viewing go for you today?

That work out for you?

Were you the only person in the world to see it?

surely you got video and plenty of pics, right?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What are the Governments of the world doing?

Storing massive amounts of Meals read to eat-This has been going on since WWII

Sucking up massive amounts of medication, and pharmaceuticals-a lot of this has to do with preventing drug abuse, or using expired meds. Also, the gov't likes to keep stock in case of an outbreak of whatever sort. Most people on here may not like to believe it-but there ARE things the govt does to take care of it's citizens.

Digging under ground bunkers around the world at a world record setting pace-This has been going on since WWII as well. My grandpa was telling me stories about that.

Trillions of dollars dissappearing both from the pentagon, and the from the Federal Reserve.-yea, that sounds like normal for the govt-always losing #

Governments practicing detainment techniques.-this has been going on for a long time. It's better to practice and be ready for when you need it than have to figure it out on the go. I used to practice those and not one time were we ever told or made to believe it would be for anyone other than those who truly need to be detained.

CIA has relocated it's headquarters to Denver-the CIA has also grown and probably needed more space. If something is coming to damage the earth, you're pretty much screwed wherever you go unless it's underground. Trust me-there's PLENTY of underground bunkers on the east coast. They're just better at being covered up.

Denver world airport has been turned into a giant subterranean facility-I haven't seen any solid proof of this from anyone-only hearsay. Not sure what that would have to do with a planet closing in.

Denver has the biggest underground water treatment and purification center.-Different cities try and have different technologies

EPA starts closing down it's library network-they're moving everything online and its saving the govt 2 million dollars

GLobal Seed Bank built-thats just a general just in case thing

Bush buys 98,000 acres in paraguay Father already owns 200,000-what does that have to do with anything?

Hr5122 bypasses the forbidence of US troops operating on US soil-I was part of them experimenting with trying to make that happen a few years ago. They needed to be able to use troops and their resources(vehicles, experience, motivation, organization) to help out with natural disasters. For example, they had us helping with some fires in cali to see how it would work out. There was still a lot of red tape to make it permanant. Seems like they're finally saying forget the red tape.

In 2001 264 dams needed repair, in 2009 over 1,200 damns across america are in need of repair, and the elites are no longer worried about infrastructure.-Well....that costs a lot of money...money we don't have.

South Pole Telescope built with infrared capability-technology is constantly advancing. If you're trying to insinuate that they made taht to watch for planet x, then what about all the satellites we have in orbit that can move wherever to get an awesome pic from any angle.

NSPD-51 Gives power to the president to take over complete and total rule-i'm too tired to look into this at this point but I will for sure in the morning.

July 2007 Vatican closes library that has been opened for over 500 years.
Dutch are preparing for catastrophe, and apocalypse.

2008 3rd infantry's deployed 6,000 us troops on US soil- The military is always trying new things to help streamline their operations. This isn't the first time they've tried this.

2011 Space rocks and asteroids are now classified top secret- REPORTS from top secret satellites are what have been classified top secret. And I can come up with plenty of reasons why this would happen. Nothing shocking here.

Climategate was used as an explanation of what is happening to the earth, as the changes became more magnetic in nature, it was switched from global warming to climate change.- Excuses change all the time-with a variety of issues.

Yellowstone National Park has been having thousands of earthquakes.- There's a megavolcano under the park and there are reports the magma has been swelling. The world is constantly changing.

Chemtrails have been blanketing the earth containing barium, Barium is used for radiation shielding.- Really? I haven't seen any...

Constant media blitz in order to keep the people occupied with one big story after another.-That is how the news has always worked

Increasing number of shows are now about survival.- People are interested in it-that's where the money is

Media black outs on comet information. Anyone remember the Media hype about Haley's comet-there's been a loss in interest.

Google has blocked out a large area in space next to the constellation of Orion.-there's a lot of blocked out areas due to glitches...step outside and look-everythings ok.

Fema Camps built
Mass coffin storage in Georgia.-Both have been logically explained and the last thing has nothing to do with anything. Just ran out of characters to quote.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I think he's forgotten about this thread.

It's easy to do ya know...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Even if that potential new planet you mentioned WAS confirmed to exist (which it hasn't, yet) that may have no bearing whatsoever on whether or not Nibiru exists. Not every undiscovered body out there would necessarily qualify as "Nibiru".

Let's take "Eris" for example. When Eris was discovered in 2003 (and confirmed in 2005) it was counted by many to be our 10th planet, considering it is as big (or maybe even bigger) than Pluto, with its own moon system -- and it would have been our 10th planet, too, if Pluto would have remained our 9th planet.

But, alas, it was the very discovery of Eris that prompted the creation of the class of objects known as "dwarf planets", which Pluto and Eris are the two largest known members. Eris was a victim of its own discovery, and it took Pluto down with it. Pluto would probably still officially be the 9th planet toady if Eris was never discovered.

My point is that Eris was a huge and previously unknown object, too, but it wasn't Nibiru. So what makes you equate the idea of this potential new planet with being Nibiru? Besides being large object in space (and the solar system is full of those), what makes you think "Nibiru"?

I am totally open minded about the existence yet unknown planets in our solar system, but the fact that Nibiru has not yet shown itself yet (either directly or indirectly through its gravitational effects) when it SHOULD have makes me believe that it does not exist.

edit on 5/21/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: sppellling

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yep, the answer to the thread's name is: No. Planet X (from outer space) was not visible during the eclipse, or at any other time for that matter. The day is upon us when even the "X believers" must throw down their gauntlets, give a standing ovation to their oppenents-in-theory, and be one to the next creative and imaginary horror.

X marks the spot - not!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

He saw the planet ...

... and drank the kool-aid

I kid, I kid ... I've actually been pulling for the Planet X people, however unlikely ... Would be cool to see such a thing as long as it dont hit us or do a Thundarr the Barbarian on us and shatter the moon and cause radical changes in the Earth's climate, geography and tidal effects.

edit on 21-5-2012 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
PlanetXishere FAIL. Human_Alien FAIL.

FAIL FAIL FAIL.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
PlanetXishere FAIL.

And this -- specifically, and using logic and critical thinking -- is what is so "fail" about the OP's assertion that Nibiru can't be seen because it is coming from the direction of the Sun:

The Earth revolves around the Sun. Therefore 6 months ago the Earth was on the other side of the Sun, and an approaching planet (especially one that should be near us by December 2012) would have been visible in the NIGHT sky at that time -- since the night side of the Earth would 6 months ago would have been facing the direction the Sun is occupying right now.

Even if we don't want to go back as far as 6 months, the Earth was 1/4 around the Sun just 3 months ago, and at that time the area of the Sky the OP says Planet X/Nibiru should be in (the general direction that the Sun is in today) would have been visible after sundown or before sunrise.

edit on 5/21/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mechcb

Glad to see someone can put two and two together, and doesn't have to have their, naive, narrow view of the world spelled out for them by the MSM. Because if we haven't seen it on the MSM or the government of such integrity hasn't informed us of it then something doesn't exist, right?

I have no pics as I'm nearer to the East Coast and wasn't close to the predicted viewable area.

Funny how the eclipse wasn't supposed to be seen very well from Texas and they got some great shots (albeit without IR filters), and was supposed to be able to be seen from Sacramento very clearly and they barely saw it.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Funny how the eclipse wasn't supposed to be seen very well from Texas and they got some great shots (albeit without IR filters), and was supposed to be able to be seen from Sacramento very clearly and they barely saw it.

I'm not sure which part of Texas saw it so well, but Lubbock Texas was supposed to be almost smack in the middle of the prime viewing path. Sacramento was at the south of the path and was not supposed to see it as well as areas north of Sacremento -- such as Redding and Eureka. The view from Redding was said to be tremendous.

Link to Map of Eclipse Path

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

I'm not sure which part of Texas saw it so well, but Lubbock Texas was supposed to be almost smack in the middle of the prime viewing path. Sacramento was at the south of the path and was not supposed to see it as well as areas north of Sacremento -- such as Redding and Eureka. The view from Redding was said to be tremendous.

Link to Map of Eclipse Path

Im right between redding n sac.... and the view from here was tremendous indeedy...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join