It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Miriam "it was my mistake" Goderich is a committed financial supporter of Obama. We are just supposed to take her word for it, that this was just a mistake, her mistake?

As I have plainly stated, I am not a birther. What this information makes me wonder Is whether our president is a liar? Did he misrepresent himself for years for financial gain?

I'd very much like to see his academic records. Did he go to college as a foreign student? Did he accept financial aid as a foreign student?

So very many questions...
edit on 19-5-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

Your a Birther, trying to say your not a Birther?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Exactly, Miriam Goderich is committed enough to Obama to be an ardent financial supporter of his campaign.

Why should anyone take her word for it when she says she simply, "made a mistake"?... Were these contributions to Obama also "simply mistakes"? This puts a very serious question of doubt for us to simply rely on her word.

So anyone who donated to Obama can't be trusted???

McCarthyism at it's finest.

You guys aren't interested in honest debate...you are interested in which hunts and emotional reactions.

Absolute crap and you know it. The information I posted calls the validity of her claim into question. Absolutely it does. I provided hard factual evidence that she is a committed financial supporter. You cannot refute this.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Miriam "it was my mistake" Goderich is a committed financial supporter of Obama. We are just supposed to take her word for it, that this was just a mistake, her mistake?

As I have plainly stated, I am not a birther. What this information makes me wonder Is whether our president is a liar? Did he misrepresent himself for years for financial gain?

I'd very much like to see his academic records. Did he go to college as a foreign student? Did he accept financial aid as a foreign student?

So very many questions...

Say it all you want...really sounds like you are a Birther.

And to top it off...you are in a full blown McCarthyism which hunt. She can't be trusted...that is disgusting while commenting on another private citizen.

The good thing is that there aren't millions of people like you as another member suggested....Birthers are a small fanatical extremist group that most people laugh at.

That at least gives me a little comfort.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

reply to post by blueorder

Hardly a "false" dilema, I am stunned by your level of fawning over your leader, what is that makes people prostrate themselves so- I shine lights on all leaders, black or white, and I pay no heed to children with their "birther" and "racist" pathetic insults

Do you know what a False Dillema is?

It's black and white thinking...it is saying it can only be "this" or "that"...that post is the definition of a false dillema.

I am stunned by your complete lack of understanding of logic and rational thought....hate fuels your emotional rants...nothing else.

Your options were

1) Obama is lying
2) Obama is Born in Kenya

Yah dude, you created a false dilemma. Not a very convincing one. But very few false dilemmas are convincing when they escape the mouth of a walking turd.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

The fact that you choose to you the word birther like the "N" word leads me to believe you are the one whose intention is to stir hate.

You have no right to compare these two words as birther not a negative word to start with. The only negative thing about birthers are the actions they themselves put forward. The other has long standing negativity and used to degrade people or label a group of people as less then human.. No one has ever used the word "birther" like this. Be more angry with the actions that makes the birther cause look bad, not a name. The name birther can just as easly be positive if they expressed the cause they stand for in a posative light.

Comparing those two says alot to me about the mind set you hold.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

I 100% agree...and I wan't going to even touch that one.

It's mind sets like that who think "why can't I say the "N" word...black people do."

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009

Counterfeit Kenyan

Truth Turns Out To Be Stranger Than Fiction!!!

Everyone is asking the question!

Either way, the statement that it was a "fact-checking error" begs the question:

What was the source of the false information about his birthplace? online.wsj.com...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just because you say it does not make it so. No, I am not a birther nor have I ever been one.

I am questioning the honesty of President Obama based on the evidence I have in front of me. Your obfuscation and attempts to label and insult me will not shut me up. Deal with it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Exactly, Miriam Goderich is committed enough to Obama to be an ardent financial supporter of his campaign.

Why should anyone take her word for it when she says she simply, "made a mistake"?... Were these contributions to Obama also "simply mistakes"? This puts a very serious question of doubt for us to simply rely on her word.

You guys aren't interested in honest debate...you are interested in which hunts and emotional reactions.

Absolute crap and you know it. The information I posted calls the validity of her claim into question. Absolutely it does. I provided hard factual evidence that she is a committed financial supporter. You cannot refute this.

Hes totally right. This is the evidence birthers need to prove that POTUS was born in Africa. The fact that this lady gave him money proves it. Its just like the underwear gnomes all over again.

Step One
Give Financial Support to Obama
Step Two
?
Step Three
Profit

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It's not crap...you are on a McCarthyism style witch hunt.

You are calling into question another private citizens integrity because who they support politically. And you do all this just to try to add validity to your very weak arguments. You so desperately want your delusional conclusions to be correct...you are willing to call into question the honesty of another human being you never met just because she supports someone you hate.

It's disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009

I guess you have trouble with reading comprehension. Work a little harder before you post next time.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Here is the Obama TruthTeam AttackWatch Rebuttal:

The disreputable, right-wing site Breitbart.com has a history of making inflammatory and discredited attacks on President Obama. Now, they’re citing an errant work to push the false idea about President Obama’s public image while drudging up the birther conspiracy.

Claim: Breitbart bloggers claim the President was trying to “manipulate his public persona” by citing an “errant” 1991 literary booklet describing him as being born in Kenya. While senior management of the website state that they know the President was born in Hawaii, they blame the media for refusing to examine his “carefully crafted persona.” The birther website WND is now trying to use Breitbart.com’s story as “proof” of their now well-debunked myth that President Obama was not born in the United States.

Fact: The Breitbart bloggers chose to ignore the very clear facts that belie their claim.

The literary agent who put together the 1991 pamphlet in question noted that, “there was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.” The mistake in the pamphlet was the result of “nothing more than a fact checking error” by the agent.

Despite the Breitbart bloggers’ claim that the booklet was an attempt to manipulate some carefully crafted persona, numerous news outlets had already reported the President as Hawaiian-born. A year before the pamphlet’s release in 1991, a New York Times article on Barack Obama’s election to head the Harvard Law Review reported correctly, “Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.”

Breitbart bloggers make names for themselves by launching outlandish and highly-ridiculed attacks on political figures. One of the site’s editors said that the President was"our first ideological Muslim President” and called him an “anti-semitic son of a bitch.” Recently, the site even tried to claim that the President was a radical simply because he hugged one of his professors.

This latest claim is just one more in the sites’ series of manufactured attacks.

Seems like a weak response targeting only Obama supporters and sympathizers.

Latest attack about the President’s birthplace ignores the facts on record

Is THIS the Best they can do ??

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I have every right to question the validity of this woman's claim based on the fact that she is a committed financial supporter of the president. That is not a witch hunt my friend. It is a fact which I have proven with links provided.

She chose to go public with her owning up of her claim to have made a "mistake."

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon009

Just because you say it does not make it so. No, I am not a birther nor have I ever been one.

I am questioning the honesty of President Obama based on the evidence I have in front of me. Your obfuscation and attempts to label and insult me will not shut me up. Deal with it.

Hopefully the comments you make in real life will shut you up, in the form of informed people laughing at you and recognizing aggressive ignorance.

Face it dude, Obama was born in the US. The only reason your still saying he was born in Kenya is because your local Republican Congressman finds this specific dis-information very useful to him and has not corrected you.

Please point me to the post where I made the claim that Obama was born in Kenya?

I am waiting.

You may NOT put words in my mouth. And this form of dog pile slander will not be tolerated.

Also I am not a Republican. Deal with it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Anon009

I guess you have trouble with reading comprehension. Work a little harder before you post next time.

Yes, I have a lot of trouble with reading comprehension. While reading your text, I fail to comprehend how a financial contribution could possibly be any kind of evidence in regards to a persons birth place. I guess you have reading comprehension skills that far outperform normal humans. Only a MENSA member can possibly connect the dots in this story. Hence you must be a member of MENSA

See how I tried to copy your level of reading comprehension to prove your a member of MENSA?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Hopefully the comments you make in real life will shut you up, in the form of informed people laughing at you and recognizing aggressive ignorance.

Face it dude, Obama was born in the US. The only reason your still saying he was born in Kenya is because your local Republican Congressman finds this specific dis-information very useful to him and has not corrected you.

Please point me to the post where I made the claim that Obama was born in Kenya?

I am waiting.

You may NOT put words in my mouth. And this form of dog pile slander will not be tolerated.

Also I am not a Republican. Deal with it.

You said "I am questioning the honesty of President Obama based on the evidence I have in front of me" on a forum about Obama being born not in the US. If your not implying he is not a natural born citizen, then please do elaborate on what you ARE implying.

I AM a Republican, deal with it

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Anon009

Yes, I have a lot of trouble with reading comprehension. While reading your text, I fail to comprehend how a financial contribution could possibly be any kind of evidence in regards to a persons birth place. I guess you have reading comprehension skills that far outperform normal humans. Only a MENSA member can possibly connect the dots in this story. Hence you must be a member of MENSA

See how I tried to copy your level of reading comprehension to prove your a member of MENSA?

See this is where you fail, and it is in an epic way.

I never made the claim that this pamphlet proves anything about President Obama's birth place.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I have every right to question the validity of this woman's claim based on the fact that she is a committed financial supporter of the president. That is not a witch hunt my friend. It is a fact which I have proven with links provided.

She chose to go public with her owning up of her claim to have made a "mistake."

Yes, the pamphlet never went public...oh wait, then how are we reading it now?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009

Read the thread before you post and make such nasty claims that are 100% in error.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join