It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

If Obama lied about his citizenship he is disqualified to be POTUS. If you hired a person to work for you and they lied on their application and this lie meant they failed to meet the job qualifications you would probably fire them, wouldn't you?

If this gets brushed under the rug it will happen again.

If what gets brushed under the rug???

Here is the problem...in your head...you have already come to a conclusion regardless of evidence. This doesn't come from a rational interpretation of the "evidence" to come to a logical conclusion. It comes from an emotional driven pre-determined conclusion because you don't like the man. Your angry ranting and ugly comments prove this...you hate Obama...this is just an outlet for your hate.

This is the case with every single Birther...they are all ruled by emotional hate and not rational logic. This is why they, like you just did, start bringing things up like Marxism, or him being Muslim, or a ton of other things that have no connection to his birth place.

You show your hand by trying to link unrelated and unproven propaganda into your birther argument. Him being born in Hawaii or Kenya has no relation to if he is or isn't a Marxists...but you weave that in there because this is all about your hate...not about asking honest questions.

For someone who berates others who you claim cannot know your mind, but act like they do, you are the pot calling the kettle black.

My post was no rant, it was an explanation to someone who does not live in the U.S. about this comment he made:

Arguing over something as insignificant as a birth certificate is redundant.

I would never bash a foreigner who took the time to share his thoughts about how he sees our country. I guess you missed the part where I thanked him for sharing his thoughts. My post was about how we are a constitutional republic and how Karl Marx felt about our system of government. It was about why it is essential to obey the laws of our land or they come a sham. Obama's the one that said he liked Marxism so I do think it is relevant to the discussion.

The fact that you choose to you the word birther like the "N" word leads me to believe you are the one whose intention is to stir hate. You had a huge miss on how I feel about Muslims, my sister and her family are Muslims and they have my utmost respect because they live their faith in a way that this Christian doesn't come close to.

If Obama said he was a Muslim that would not have influenced my vote at all. It's the lying that make me weary.
I considered voting for him until I found how where he stood on the abortion issue. Now, if you wish to attack me again please do so because I am pro-life. I don't hate as much as you think. I do hate lies and you don't know me all at if you think I would intentionally post one.

Nice attack rant you made. God knows my heart.

edit on 5/19/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: vhange word

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Texcin
This story comes down one of two ways....

1. Obama was born in Kenya.
If this is true, he and us are in Big trouble.

2. Obama lied about being born in Kenya.
There are multiple stories about Obama born in Kenya which he allowed people to believe about him pre 2003. If this was the only bio that stated that, then its plausible that it was some weird mistake, but thats not the case. This is what I call ' the Elizabeth Warren Syndrome'. He lied to get ahead, cheat foreign born students from grants or whatever and use this lie to get ahead politically.

Either way OBAMA IS A LIAR!!

It seems like the chickens are coming home to roost.

More False Dillema...it's a Birther favorite.

Here is a hint...those aren't the only two options.

Hardly a "false" dilema, I am stunned by your level of fawning over your leader, what is that makes people prostrate themselves so- I shine lights on all leaders, black or white, and I pay no heed to children with their "birther" and "racist" pathetic insults

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
I voted for Obama, and I have doubts about his citizenship.

As well millions of people doubt Obama's citizenship.... It is time for those millions of people to start a militia and oust this invader who sits in our White House!!!!!

edit on 19-5-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
Results 1–3 of 3 contributions totaling $2,000 for election cycles 2008, 2010, 2012. Contributions data provided by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Date Amount Recipient State Contributor Interest Group Occupation/Employer City State Zip
9/3/2008 $1,000 Barack Obama [about] IL Senate Dystel, Jane Employer listed but category unknown Literary Agent / Dystel & Goderich Literary Manageme NEW YORK NY 10128
10/24/2008 $500 Barack Obama [about] IL Senate Dystel, Jane Employer listed but category unknown Dystel & Goderich Literary Manageme New York NY 10128
11/3/2008 $500 Barack Obama [about] IL Senate Dystel, Jane Employer listed but category unknown Dystel & Goderich Literary Manageme New York NY 10128
Download CSV

*MEDIA: Due to the nature of campaign finance data there may be multiple spellings of an organization or individual. To assure the accuracy of your findings please contact the MapLight research department via email or call 510-868-0894 to verify totals before publishing a citation.

Excellent find !!

More potentially damning evidence of a deep cover up !!

Choke ..... Gulp

Exactly, Miriam Goderich is committed enough to Obama to be an ardent financial supporter of his campaign.

Why should anyone take her word for it when she says she simply, "made a mistake"?... Were these contributions to Obama also "simply mistakes"? This puts a very serious question of doubt for us to simply rely on her word.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Yep.

And another glaring obvious "error" may be the reference to Obama Sr. as a "Kenyan Finance Minister"

Was that ever confirmed ?

I think he may have got a Job in the Kenyan Finance Dept or whatever it was, but I don't think Obama Sr. was ever a "Minister".

Perhaps another "oversight".

Now where did she get THAT info from ? Obama Jr I bet

and has anyone questioned Obama's job with "Business International Corp" ?
I think that outfit was a CIA operation at the time ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
this was posted on Breitbart 50 minutes ago and it asks the same question I did back on page 53 of this thread... where in the world did Miriam get the idea that Obama was born in Africa? It remains unclear, as we are only left with "it was a mistake" just like every other piece of evidence that has come up regarding Obama's birthplace... which is great for the Obama campaing/administration because it just creates chaos which could have been cleared up years ago.

Questions remain unanswered

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

The lack of journalists posing the question about how the mistake happened to occur in the first place is extremely strange to me. I don't understand why there is practically complete silence from the media as far as proper unbiased investigative journalism in this matter which certainly warrants such inquiry. Shouldn't this make for a good story? "For 16 years a bio of the current US prez said birthplace was not the US, but Kenya!"

If while Bush was in office something along these lines came out stating that he was born in Canada or something, we wouldn't hear the end of it!

I honestly am started to feel like this is the twilight zone with the media pathetic lack of proper coverage on this matter. It is practically the exact same treatment given to Ron Paul. Ignore it, a substantial majority won't end up hearing about it, and it will go away!
I realize that the other birther stuff started to be played out but this is much different than the hawaii bc stuff...This is now coming from a source that is his own literary agent and was printed for 16 years undergoing other revisions but with the birthplace remaining the same! The silence from Obama regarding this is also very suspicious.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I cant believe people still believe this Obama was born in Kenya. No, I'm not a Liberal, I'm a Republican. Every time a half retarded sheriff or an 80 year old congressman/senator accuses Obama of being an 'illegal', I lose a little more faith in my party. Do you not think the FBI, CIA, SS have have a background check when he was just a candidate?

Never mind that Hawaii confirmed the birth certificate provided, never mind that he produced his Birth Certificate on live TV and made it available on line, never mind that no security service has EVER said he was born in Kenya.

Never mind that Republican delegates have openly admitted that Obama's Birth Certificate is authentic but refuse to correct their electorate when they accuse POTUS of being born in Kenya. They are literally using their own ignorance as a weapon.

Same thing happened to Clinton. Only they accused him of real estate fraud and DRUG SMUGGLING.

Lets just put all those verifications aside for just a moment, and call him an illegal usurper who wasn't even born in the US.
This poorly, unauthenticated, home made pamphlet is definitely all the proof we need. Hur dur derp.

Just call your accusations what they are, thinly veiled racism riding on the coat tails of aggressive ignorance.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
Results 1–3 of 3 contributions totaling $2,000 for election cycles 2008, 2010, 2012. Contributions data provided by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Date Amount Recipient State Contributor Interest Group Occupation/Employer City State Zip
9/3/2008 $1,000 Barack Obama [about] IL Senate Dystel, Jane Employer listed but category unknown Literary Agent / Dystel & Goderich Literary Manageme NEW YORK NY 10128
10/24/2008 $500 Barack Obama [about] IL Senate Dystel, Jane Employer listed but category unknown Dystel & Goderich Literary Manageme New York NY 10128
11/3/2008 $500 Barack Obama [about] IL Senate Dystel, Jane Employer listed but category unknown Dystel & Goderich Literary Manageme New York NY 10128

Great find! So Miss Dystel supported Obama with campaign contributions in 2008.

Can you imagine? All of the ruckus about his Birth Certificate, where he was born -
In Kenya or Indonesia and she has this in the closet?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

More potentially damning evidence of a deep cover up !!

It absolutely boggles my mind to try to understand why you think since she donated money to Obama that it is evidence of a cover up.

It actually bothers me that there are people in this world that make assumptions like this...I guess anyone who has ever donated to Obama is a potential participant in a cover up.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Miriam "it was my mistake" Goderich is a committed financial supporter of Obama. We are just supposed to take her word for it, that this was just a mistake, her mistake?

As I have plainly stated, I am not a birther. What this information makes me wonder Is whether our president is a liar? Did he misrepresent himself for years for financial gain?

I'd very much like to see his academic records. Did he go to college as a foreign student? Did he accept financial aid as a foreign student?

So very many questions...
edit on 19-5-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You are the one that brought up him being Muslim and you brought up Marxism.

Don't try to play it off like you are doing it just because you think it is relevant, although how it is relevant to this specific topic, I'll never quite understand.

You did it for one reason...to get emotional reactions out of people who already hate Obama and who may also hate Muslims or Marxism. And know you are mad because I called you on it...too bad...you are responsible for what you post.

I use Birthers as a lable to identify those people that question Obama's birth place...apparently you see it as a bad word...maybe it's because deep down you know how ridiculous their claims are. That is a problem within yourself...not me...I use it as a completely benign word to identify the group of people I'm talking about.

Sorry, I don't buy that you were going to vote for Obama...so let me give you a taste of your own medicine...with no facts at all to back me up...I'm saying you are flat out lying. You have no problem screaming "lie" all over the place...so let's see how you like it. There must be other reasons you didn't want to vote for Obama, but you are choosing to go with the completely irrelevant political topic of abortion. I'm pro-life too...but I don't base my vote on that because I know neither side is going to do a thing about it...it is status quo because both sides use it as an issue to get votes. And look...it worked as planned with you.

I'd ask you to prove all of these Obama lies...but I know it is pointless to ask you that question since you have already made up your mind, with no proof at all, that he is lying in this situation.

God may know your heart...but do you? Look deep into your heart and ask yourself why you hate Obama so much.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Hardly a "false" dilema, I am stunned by your level of fawning over your leader, what is that makes people prostrate themselves so- I shine lights on all leaders, black or white, and I pay no heed to children with their "birther" and "racist" pathetic insults

Do you know what a False Dillema is?

It's black and white thinking...it is saying it can only be "this" or "that"...that post is the definition of a false dillema.

I am stunned by your complete lack of understanding of logic and rational thought....hate fuels your emotional rants...nothing else.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Well, looks like this cat is out of the bag.

Its simple, Obama cant keep his lies straight. And those who promote him
will continue to find themselves mopping up after him!!!

The fact that the embellishment has surfaced to bite the president over 20 years later is an example of what happens when one cannot keep lies straight.

If Obama did not provide his biographical information to his then literary agent, then who did? Why was the false information not corrected for 16 years, by which time the impression that Obama was born overseas would be an impediment to his being elected president?

Who is Barack Obama, anyway? That is not a frivolous question. One gets the impression that the public persona of the president is a carefully constructed façade designed to enhance his reputation rather that to enlighten people about the man who has been president for over three years.
Yahoo News

If Obama did not provide his biographical information to his then literary agent, then who did?

Who is Barack Obama anyways???

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Exactly, Miriam Goderich is committed enough to Obama to be an ardent financial supporter of his campaign.

Why should anyone take her word for it when she says she simply, "made a mistake"?... Were these contributions to Obama also "simply mistakes"? This puts a very serious question of doubt for us to simply rely on her word.

So anyone who donated to Obama can't be trusted???

McCarthyism at it's finest.

You guys aren't interested in honest debate...you are interested in which hunts and emotional reactions.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009

"Just call your accusations what they are, thinly veiled racism riding on the coat tails of aggressive ignorance."

Pulling out the racism card, nice. Haven't seen that one before. People like you who are so quick to pull the race card are part of the reason it's near impossible to have a civil discussion about Obama and his shady past. If you really think every bit of suspicion is based on racism than you just aren't looking at reality.

You must not have read much of this actual thread or what most people are saying. Most people aren't automatically jumping to the conclusion that Obama was in fact born in Kenya.

However, the fact that this bio said he was born in Kenya, and continued to do so for 16 years nonetheless and even remained after a few revisions, is something worth looking at and obviously calls for a little further investigation. How did such a huge mistake occur perhaps? Just maybe it warrants some further inquiry? Or no. Let's just assume it's nothing and that no one, including Obama, has ever been involved in any sort of deception or cover up. That makes tons of sense and is totally in sync with reality!

If there's nothing to hide than the author and Obama himself should be much more candid about the confusion. Until it's properly explained, it's a big deal. Sorry, get over it. Obama can be subject to criticism just like any other President and you can't just play the race card in defense and make the criticism go away just because you don't like it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The fact that you choose to you the word birther like the "N" word leads me to believe you are the one whose intention is to stir hate.

You have no right to compare these two words as birther not a negative word to start with. The only negative thing about birthers are the actions they themselves put forward. The other has long standing negativity and used to degrade people or label a group of people as less then human.. No one has ever used the word "birther" like this. Be more angry with the actions that makes the birther cause look bad, not a name. The name birther can just as easly be positive if they expressed the cause they stand for in a posative light.

Comparing those two says alot to me about the mind set you hold.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join