It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009

stereotype much?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Jedimind

If it was simple a simple fact checking error you'd think that she would be more forthcoming about details of how the mistake was made and allowed to persist for so long, especially considering the possible scenarios.

An error would be like the wrong city..or maybe the wrong State..maybe.. but the wrong Country? Obama didn't read his own bio for 16 years and then read it and said "wow we need to change that I'm running for POTUS now"?

Yes, when your in Harvard Law, all your time needs to be spent on fact checking the University's biopic of yourself.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes, and speaking of Ayers....

Google's algorythym detects that Ayers actually did write "Dreams From My Father".

www.americanthinker.com...

Still no word from anyone on just where the bio came from?

Who gave who the idea that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by Anon009

stereotype much?

Avoid stating your conclusion much?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009

Well then, don't smack yourself too hard my friend.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Yes, and speaking of Ayers....

Google's algorythym detects that Ayers actually did write "Dreams From My Father".

www.americanthinker.com...

Still no word from anyone on just where the bio came from?

Who gave who the idea that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

Are you asking why they chose Kenya instead of another African country?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Anon009

Counterfeit Kenyan

Truth Turns Out To Be Stranger Than Fiction!!!

Everyone is asking the question!

Either way, the statement that it was a "fact-checking error" begs the question:

What was the source of the false information about his birthplace? online.wsj.com...

Now it turns out that a literary agency acting on Obama's behalf claimed more than 20 years ago that he was born in Kenya. Obama's case ends up looking very much like that of Elizabeth Warren, who early in her career dubiously claimed to be "Native American."

And if this is the case it is almost worse then him being born elsewhere, the liberal who steal funds intended to go to true minorities,

Just like that other professor claiming to be a Native American, Ward Churchill, another political activist.
He wrote this essay, "On the Justice of Roosting Chickens"
WOW that phrase surfaces again.
edit on 033131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Anon009

Well then, don't smack yourself too hard my friend.

You could just say your conclusion. I know it might be hard to type out a single sentence that is supported by evidence, but could you try?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So its WORSE that he would lie about his birthplace to get a scholarship, than to lie about your birthplace when running for president?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If it was simple a simple fact checking error you'd think that she would be more forthcoming about details of how the mistake was made and allowed to persist for so long, especially considering the possible scenarios.

An error would be like the wrong city..or maybe the wrong State..maybe.. but the wrong Country? Obama didn't read his own bio for 16 years and then read it and said "wow we need to change that I'm running for POTUS now"?

"wow we need to change that I'm running for POTUS now"?

Exactly, it is just common sense.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

"wow we need to change that I'm running for POTUS now"?

Exactly, it is just common sense.

This is not evidence in itself. Its like saying that I killed a family in their home because the cops saw me wipe ketchup (blood) off the sidewalk next to their house. Will you hold a man accountable for his typos as well? Obama misspelled Mississippi, he must be a reverse-racist.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon009

Also, sorry to hear about your wife losing her job ten years ago.

No worries friend, she got a job soon after which she is still in thankfully!

President Obama should have done something about it back then. Why didn't he?

This is the thing- I am open minded in all this, I don't know for sure Obama was born in Kenya there is definitely enough for doubt- he needs his ass kicked out for his oppressive laws even if he was born in Hawaii

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009

Creating a false persona is no big deal huh? Cheating the system to get that which you should not is no big deal? Character is so over-rated.

Eye of the hurricane.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Anon009

Creating a false persona is no big deal huh? Cheating the system to get that which you should not is no big deal? Character is so over-rated.

Eye of the hurricane.

Because he SHOULDNT have gotten a first class education when he couldnt afford it? Thats...just sad. Whats your next proposal? Banishing movable print? ASSUMING that the pamphlet isn't a typo or a mistake that went uncorrected (which it probably is), lets explore your statement shall we?

/Hypothetical begin

Your saying that its indefeasibly criminal that a poor young black man lied about his nationality to afford Harvard Law under scholarships? If i can recall, he only recently fully paid off his student loan debt even with those scholarships.

However, a lie is a lie, and I cannot say in good conscience that I would support his decision to have done so.

/Hypothetical End

Also,
Cheat the system? I want you to think up a way you can 'cheat' the system. Go ahead. I think you'll find that no one WANTS to be a criminal. We are driven to that point.

Still wait for YOUR POINT btw

Mouth of the Typhoon

edit on 19-5-2012 by Anon009 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Anon009

Counterfeit Kenyan

Either way, the statement that it was a "fact-checking error" begs the question:

What was the source of the false information about his birthplace? online.wsj.com...

Obama's putative foreign birth fit in with the image his agents were trying to sell: that of a young man whose exotic background gave him a pertinent perspective on "social and racial issues." Obama, like Warren, was a product of elite academia, which places a great premium on such "diversity." When tales of exotic origins become a kind of currency, it shouldn't surprise us to find that prominent people, when they were young and ambitious, turn out to have passed counterfeits.

However, combined with his books, this don't cut it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

reply to post by Anon009

Counterfeit Kenyan

Obama's putative foreign birth fit in with the image his agents were trying to sell: that of a young man whose exotic background gave him a pertinent perspective on "social and racial issues." Obama, like Warren, was a product of elite academia, which places a great premium on such "diversity." When tales of exotic origins become a kind of currency, it shouldn't surprise us to find that prominent people, when they were young and ambitious, turn out to have passed counterfeits.

However, combined with his books, this don't cut it.

Are you referring to the books that were ghost written for him?

Or do you think he wrote them himself?

If you do, I have the novelization of the movie Caddy Shack written by George W Bush that I think you would be interested in.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yes, when your in Harvard Law, all your time needs to be spent on fact checking the University's biopic of yourself.

all?

it takes 4 years to check that?

What world do you live in ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

all?

it takes 4 years to check that?

What world do you live in ?

The one where Harvard Law students care so little for the correctness of their own biopics that they never check it more than once? Or maybe the one where the president of the Harvard Law Review spends all day googling himself to correct information?

Which one do you think is the world YOU live in?

Also, Law School is a 3 year ordeal. Almost not worth pointing out though.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I agree....its beyond absurd to think that Obama never proofed that, and nor did he ever
ask for it to be corrected in 16 years!

Wow, the media is having a hey day with this!

Barack Obama: The Original 'Birther'

So the earliest "birther" of all was actually—President Obama! Or at least his literary rep, who
promoted the notion of a Kenyan birth up until 2007 www.newser.com...

edit on 19-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I agree....its beyond absurd to think that Obama never proofed that, and nor did he ever
ask for it to be corrected in 16 years!

Wow, the media is having a hey day with this!

Barack Obama: The Original 'Birther'

So the earliest "birther" of all was actually—President Obama! Or at least his literary rep, who
promoted the notion of a Kenyan birth up until 2007 www.newser.com...

edit on 19-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

Brilliant

Obama the OB!

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join