It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
reply to post by blueorder

I find it odd that you believe the origional article that she did but she when she expands on the issue you no longer belive her.

sorry what?

It is not a case of me "believing" the original article, it existed, it existed some 20 years ago.

What I find astounding is her recollection of this one specific fact from one bio out of dozens from 20 years ago- the fact that she is so certain is utterly preposterous, so I do question her comments- whether she has made the comments out of embarrassment or for nerfarious reasons, it really stretches belief that she can definitely remember this as a "factual" error- quite a lot of these "factual" errors regarding Kenya appeared over the years until recently........

And birthers have done everything to make the name birther for 4 years now.. I dont see an issue with the name birther as it is not a negative word, only negative actions in the group. If you have an issue with it i would be more annoyed with those negative actions then the word birther.

you don't see an issue with it because you enjoy using it in a demeaning manner
edit on 19-5-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett is threatening to keep President Obama’s name off the state’s ballot in November unless he receives confirmation from Hawaii that it has a valid birth certificate on file for him.

Bennett, who spoke to Arizona radio host Mike Broomhead Thursday, said he requested the confirmation eight weeks ago and has not gotten it. Hawaii, he said, does not have to supply a certified copy of the birth certificate, merely send him an email confirming that it has one..

Wouldn't you think a request from another state's Secretary of State regarding birth records of the POTUS might be a priority?? He has waited 8 weeks with no response

If it was so important to him why didnt he do what the state of Hawaii asked of him?

PHOENIX (AP) – The attorney general's office in Hawaii is telling Arizona's secretary of state that if he wants confirmation of President Obama's birth records, he'll have to prove he legitimately needs it.Wisch says Hawaii state laws require Bennett to show legal authority that this office needs the records to update its official lists as part of its ordinary work. Wisch says as soon as Bennett gives Hawaii adequate authority, the Aloha State will verify Obama's birth.
www.usatoday.com...

So it seems Arizona's SOS was telling porkies... Hawaii is simply following their state laws, awaiting Arizona's Secretary of State to show legal authority - which probably means he would have to ask every Presidential candidate's home state for the same information..
edit on 19-5-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Oh for heavens sake. A researcher doesn't do her job, makes an assumption, retracts it afterwards and you lot act like it's shell casing on the grassy knoll. Even Trump has given up on Birtherism.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
A reasonable person would acknowledge that there are serious reasons to doubt that Barack Obama was born in the United States.reply to post by wasaka

What are those reasons? I only see alot of "if"s and no facts to say he was or was not.

That is a reasonable question, if you are just a person off the street
who walked into a room clueless about what was being discussed.
Does that describe you? If so, read this thread. If not, then you are
being disingenuous. In any case you are free to believe whatever
you deem to be reasonable.

My post was addressing the "Vattel argument" which makes the case
that the term "Natural Born" means an individual born of two citizens.
I was making the case that this question is moot.

Moreover, IF it is determined that Obama was born in Kenya it won't
matter one iota. My reason for saying this is detailed in my post, but
here is the bottom line: the law can be retroactively changed to grant
citizenship (including “natural-born” citizenship) to anyone, even if that
person was denied such status at birth. How do I know this? Just look
at the case of McCain.

John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936 to two US citizen parents. Still, McCain’s eligibility was challenged at two different lawsuits were filed. The US Senate took up a resolution (S. Res. 511) that declared John McCain a natural born citizen. The resolution, it just so happens, was sponsored by Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, passed unanimously.

goo.gl...

Someone may ask, "How is that legal?"

I think the answer rests in Fourteenth Amendment jurisdiction, under it the common law ceases to have any meaning or application to Obama or anyone else. Our legal system does not follow common law (even if it did at the time the Constitution was written) we now disregard common law entirely and Judges base their verdicts on statutory law and case history. Ironically, Obama (and Hilary) helped provide the case history that could get his head off the chopping block, all it would take is another Senate resolution.

If it is true that he applied for foreign scholarships fraudulently then, maybe there is a case for impeachment, although there are many more compelling reason for his impeachment.

edit on 19-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasaka

Ironically, Obama (and Hilary) helped provide the case history that could get his head off the chopping block, all it would take is another Senate resolution.

If it is true that he applied for foreign scholarships fraudulently then, maybe there is a case for impeachment, although there are many more compelling reason for his impeachment.

I believe both the House and the Senate have passed non-binding resolutions that recognize Hawaii as Obama's birth state as part of Hawaii's 50th Anniversary. A big deal was made of the non-binding part.

There are other cases to be made for impeachment about his past that he has admitted. Such as his use of certain substances. Yes the statute of limitations is up, but the fact that he has used and that use was a felony would indicate an admission to "high crimes and misdemeanors" and there are no statute of limitations for the grounds of impeachment. But that would be petty in some people's eyes.

No one has stated the obvious, that he might have said he was born in Kenya at the time as means to pick up women. Most guys would understand that logic, that exotic factor that says "I am different from other guys". Most girls understand this too, but they won't admit it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Storm DC kick out the garbage that has piled up in there and put in trustworthy honorable politicians and then debate pointless minutia about the leaders in power.

You have it all backwards. concerned about a paper cut when you are bleeding to death from a gun shot wound. It defies logic is my point. Im just pointing out a simple fact there is nothing to debate on this issue.

This isn't a pointless issue.

How are we supposed to put trustworthy honorable politicians into office if we have the DNC and RNC lying for their candidates and trying to cover up for them from the very beginning? This message is as much to them as it is to Obama. The American people want them to know that we're not going to tolerate their tactics any more than we will Obama's.

We need to be proactive before this next election instead of reactive. Kick them to the curb before they ever make it into office in order to slow down the bleeding.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Greetings, Anon72

May I raise a few questions?

It's been common knowledge that obama [alias hussein saebarkah, alias barry soetoro, alias Harrison J. Bounel, etc.] is ineligible on multiple counts; the far left are surely laughing about how the mainstream media, and even conservatives, were duped into buying off on it. Your discovery is a relevant reinforcement to what is already well known.

Accordingly,
The question becomes, why is this message thread so enormous, so fast?
Is this effort partly attributed to Cass Sunstein and his federally employed staff?

Are Cass Sunstein's taxpayer funded "thought police" patrolling and shaping the collective opinion of this, the Abovetopsecret.com website
as described in this Abovetopsecret.com message thread?

A chilling development for all conspiracy theorists is the top story for this edition of ATS News, the revelation that an Obama administration staffer is advocating government-sponsored infiltration and disruption of groups of conspiracy theorists, so as to influence the flow of free expression.

and this abovetopsecret.com link, as well?

The subject of the story plays into what I've read on ATS many times before of government agents patrolling the boards as disinfo agents.

Are Cass Sunstein's employees, upon detecting message threads containing key words such as Kenya, and Birth Certificate, determining [what will become] the final outcome of this message thread?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot

And more good news is Obama's economy is continuing to improve.

Do you even have a clue?

If some of you think that the $2 Billion loss in derivative contracts this first quarter with J.P. Morgan is an isolated incident, you're crazy. The other dominoes are getting ready to fall. Be prepared.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Do you even have a clue?

If some of you think that the $2 Billion loss in derivative contracts this first quarter with J.P. Morgan is an isolated incident, you're crazy. The other dominoes are getting ready to fall. Be prepared.

Actually it just means that JP Morgan doesn't understand credit derivatives as well as it thought. And on the other side of the deal, they must have hedged it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Is that why J.P. Morgan holds more derivative contracts than any other bank in the nation? They hold approximately 50% more in derivative contracts than the second bank on the list. Yes, this would definitely increase their exposure for losses, but I certainly wouldn't say that they didn't know as much as they thought they did!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If nothing was done about dubya lying to the entire country about WMD's, attacking another nation without provocation instead of the one that was supposedly responsbile, making us a terrorist nation and the millions of other atrocities he committed, they aren't going to do a darn thing about Obama possibly being born somewhere other than Hawaii.

Here's a nice video for you to get you even more upset

(not imbedding it, just giving the link due to profanity in the title) www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Storm DC kick out the garbage that has piled up in there and put in trustworthy honorable politicians and then debate pointless minutia about the leaders in power.

You have it all backwards. concerned about a paper cut when you are bleeding to death from a gun shot wound. It defies logic is my point. Im just pointing out a simple fact there is nothing to debate on this issue.

This isn't a pointless issue.

How are we supposed to put trustworthy honorable politicians into office if we have the DNC and RNC lying for their candidates and trying to cover up for them from the very beginning? This message is as much to them as it is to Obama. The American people want them to know that we're not going to tolerate their tactics any more than we will Obama's.

We need to be proactive before this next election instead of reactive. Kick them to the curb before they ever make it into office in order to slow down the bleeding.

Funny, bush left a gaping hole spewing blood from the neck and abdomen and we're worried about an Obama paper-cut

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
Oh for heavens sake. A researcher doesn't do her job, makes an assumption, retracts it afterwards and you lot act like it's shell casing on the grassy knoll. Even Trump has given up on Birtherism.

erm, aren't you making an assumption, and you seriously believe this woman can remember that paritcular "fact" was a "factual error" from 20 years ago out of dozens of bios- yeah, good one "birther" thrower

link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

Originally posted by wasaka

Ironically, Obama (and Hilary) helped provide the case history that could get his head off the chopping block, all it would take is another Senate resolution.

I believe both the House and the Senate have passed non-binding resolutions that recognize Hawaii as Obama's birth state as part of Hawaii's 50th Anniversary. A big deal was made of the non-binding part.

There are other cases to be made for impeachment...

Film director, producer, actor and writer Sean Stone has thrown his weight behind a resolution introduced in the House last month by North Carolina Republican Walter Jones. Resolution 107 states that should the president use offensive military force without the authorization of Congress that such an act would be “an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor.”
Article I, Section 8, of the Constitution reserves exclusively for Congress the power to declare war. Both Thomas Jefferson and James Madison argued that the power to declare war must reside in the legislative branch of government and the president will only act as the commander-in-chief and direct the war after it is declared by Congress.

“The constitution supposes, what the history of all governments demonstrates, that the executive is the branch of power most interested in war, and most prone to it. It has accordingly with studied care vested the question of war in the legislature,” Madison wrote.

In the video, Stone notes Obama’s unconstitutional war on Libya was waged “despite the fact that the United States was neither attacked, nor threatened for attack by the nation of Libya.”

Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta said during questioning by Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama that the Obama administration does not believe Congress has the exclusive right to declare war and that the Pentagon answers to the United Nations, not the people of the United States.

The Obama administration “does not believe that the Congress has the exclusive power to declare war,” Stone notes, and “accordingly the president should be impeached.”

link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

We can't change the past, doesn't mean we can't rail against the current puppet!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

Harrison J. Bounel?

What?
Who?

I agree, they are here.

edit on 083131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

erm, aren't you making an assumption, and you seriously believe this woman can remember that paritcular "fact" was a "factual error" from 20 years ago out of dozens of bios- yeah, good one "birther" thrower

And once again, it was edited four times in those years, but the birth place remained the same.

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join