It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by sonnny1
Allowing Gitmo to stay open,Trillions in added Debt,Solyndra,To big to fail..........etc

Of course those have everything to do with Obama's eligibility and where he was born....

Sorry,don't cherry pick the post. I was "asked" to give a list,of things that make Obama a bad President.

See below...

Originally posted by Resurected

Because i never offered to, now continue with the grand list which you offered to put forward.

If you put it into context,you wouldn't have had to respond,the way you did....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

sorry but you are asleep on the subject. Read everything on subject , hope you are a real speed reader in about five days of 24 seven , you will come up with one conclusion. barry is a illegal president . Facts and statements proof this . Non partisan , no racial concerns, 2+2 =4 the math proves it . Beyound a shadow of doubt barry is a criminal.

link   

Originally posted by Jedimind
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

So you are willing to accept that over 16 years Obama didn't see it, nor did anyone else who knew him see it and then tell him? Because that would be ridiculous.

For over 16 years how many people do you think sought out this booklet or this ladies website?

For 16 years...was Obama's birthplace turned into a fake national issue that someone would think to even question it?

For 16 years...would it matter if he was born outside the United States?

Do you expect all information everywhere to be correct all of the time about everyone??? If so...you give humans way to much credit.

link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Still waiting on you to finish that list by the way...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
That Constitutional requirement was put there to be sure no people that had foreign birth / loyalties could be elected to run this country and subsequently run it into the ground intentionally.
That day has passed long ago and my opinion, he is doing one hell of a job proving the framers right for putting those requirements in there.

I believe it should be investigated and if proved he was not eligible he should be charged with treason, espionage and prosecute to the full extent of the law. Find him a nice room at GITMO.

Imagine what national secrets / top secrets he is privy to being the president. The most successful foreign spy in the history of the US.

I wouldn't be beyond tossing a rope in the nearest tall tree but that would be too fast and merciful.

And if can be PROVEN he is innocent then so be it.
edit on 17-5-2012 by mwood because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2012 by mwood because: (no reason given)

Treason is punishable by hanging, I believe. How many treasonous acts between between the executive branch, legislative branch and MSM can you count? Why has this taken so long to get people to wake up!!?? We need to pass out more sunglasses - see They Live.I think it's free on Google. The definition of racist: Someone winning an argument with a liberal. Open you eyes sheeple and baaaaa reclaim your intelligence. When did this country quit thinking for itself, I think we have been taken over by automotons and Satan. When was the last time you meet and spoke with a real person with a real brain and his own thoughts and opionions, not what was given to him by the 'PTB?

edit on 18-5-2012 by Skylonda because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by Skylonda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

List of Obama Accomplishments:

Expansion of the Patriot Act
NDAA
SOPA
FACTA
Frank Dodd Act
Care Act
Bombing brown people in Yemen,Somalia,Pakistan,Libya
Assassination of Foreign and Americans in other parts of the world
Drones flying over American airspace

Short list

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

OK folks. Let's tone it down a notch, emotions (and posts) are running wild again.

Remember: Calm and collected.

Thank you.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Because people have an agenda and want to support that agenda.. No matter how many times it proven wrong it will continue to come up.. That and a healthy dose of right wing propaganda.. Though if we take a look at youre posting history also sonny... I think we will get all the answers we need.

Ah......I have nothing to hide.

Obama is a bad President? Check.
Government is too Big? Check.
Wanting America to be great again? Check.
That covers it........

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Thought they put this thread into context from the dude who is going around saying how biased other people are and how they never listen to views other than their own and what sources are credible

What about the source?

I'm not denying the booklet exist...it appears that booklet is very real and has that exact text in it.

But we now have an explanation why...I accept that explanation since it comes from the source of the bio...but some think she is lying.

So what views am I not listening to?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

It's unfortunate that you obviously do not have the ability to look at this issue objectively. I don't give a care if it was Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc. if it came to light that for sixteen years through three editions a bio about them had their birthplace as somewhere not in the united states, it is extremely important and demands a thorough and acceptable explanation for every citizen of the United States.

That's what you don't understand. It's not about my curiosity, it's owed to us...by Obama, the author, whoever..Someone needs to set the record straight. Her saying she made a mistake doesn't explain the mistake..That you can't get this through your head is astounding.

Your persistence in all these Obama threads to defend him so vigorously whilst not being objective at all indicates to me that you have an obsession with his cult of personality (as do so many other young naive supporters). Think of all the countless hours you've spent defending him (I've seen your numerous posts, it's impossible to avoid them) . It's like a part time job or something.

This is a big deal and is much beyond any birth certificate stuff. Sorry if you don't understand that.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Jedimind because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by Jedimind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Still waiting on you to finish that list by the way...

Neo hit on some fine ones. Lets not go overboard.

I will give Obama the only thing he did right.

Allowing troops to get Osama. Even that,I expected CAPTURE. But you cant get everything from a warmongering President..........

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by WP4YT

Kenya was not a nation until then.

It semantics really...but the point is that Birthers don't have a straight story. IF Obama was born in the Kenyan region before Kenya was a nation...what would that make him....a British National

So is he Kenyan, British, Indonesian, a Muslim spy, a CIA spy, a Reptilian, an American Citizen but not a "Natural Born" American citizen as defined by Birthers???

Which is it???

It's not semantics at all. The article in question says quote "born in Kenya." We are not arguing if he's Kenyan, if he's a CIA agent, or if he's a reptilian. The object in question is a geographic area; it does not sprout legs and move. It does not matter what government was in control of the land we call Kenya, it's still the same spot on the globe. And that's a spot that the USA does not control nor ever has.

My ancestors are from Scotland, I can call myself Scottish. That does not mean I was "born in Scotland." I wasn't. Now if Obama were born in Hawaii, we could still call him Kenyan, and it's not a problem. The problem is that this original article in question says he was born in Kenya. Which is a problem, because if he is then he is not eligible to hold his political office. It doesn't really matter if he's Kenyan born, British natural born, or even born on Mars. If he wasn't born in the USA, the problem still remains.

edit on 18-5-2012 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

Someone needs to set the record straight.

How many times?

link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Show me where in this thread I said he was Kenyan ??

You don't have to outright believe he was born in Kenya to be a birther, this is not what I said. Let me repeat my previous comment:

A birther is somebody who believes that Obama hasn't proven his eligibility.

You clearly don't believe that Obama has provided enough evidence that he was born on US soil. Your posts make it clear:

Just more inconsistent,coincidental facts,about Obama.

You are a birther by definition. Unless I'm wrong, you do believe Obama has indeed proven he is eligible to the presidency, that he was born on U.S soil?

Show me where I said he WASN'T eligible?

Stop playing games, you know what your position. Instead of hiding away, come out and debate like a man.

I am just questioning WHY this still is an issue?

Then question your fellow birthers, and yourself.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jedimind

It's unfortunate that you obviously do not have the ability to look at this issue objectively. I don't give a care if it was Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc. if it came to light that for sixteen years through three editions a bio about them had their birthplace as somewhere not in the united states, it is extremely important and demands a thorough and acceptable explanation for every citizen of the United States.

What? Why? It's a bio...not an official document...it isn't important at all, I don't know how you can say it is "extremely important".

Why does a bio written by someone else demand an explanation by Obama to every citizen of the United States???

You seem to be forgetting that the AUTHOR of the bio has come out and said it was HER MISTAKE.

So please...tell me why Obama needs to explain anything???

That's what you don't understand. It's not about my curiosity, it's owed to us...by Obama, the author, whoever..Someone needs to set the record straight. Her saying she made a mistake doesn't explain the mistake..That you can't get this through her head is astounding. Your persistence in all these Obama threads to defend him so vigorously whilst not being objective at all indicates to me that you have an obsession with his cult of personality (as do so many other young naive supporters). Think of all the countless hours you've spent defending him (I've seen your numerous threads, it's impossible to avoid them) .

You got your explaination...you just won't accept it. It was a mistake...admitted by the author....you aren't owed anything...sorry.

This is a big deal and is much beyond any birth certificate stuff.

This isn't an issue at all really. Someone other than Obama wrote a bio on him and made a mistake...I don't see the national emergency.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

it is extremely important and demands a thorough and acceptable explanation for every citizen of the United States.

Actually, it is not important, and an acceptable explanation has been given, it is just that for some silly reason you refuse to accept it.

, it's owed to us...by Obama,

Why from Obama, he never wrote it or even saw it...

the author, whoever..Someone needs to set the record straight.

And they have done just that - but you just refuse to accept reality.

Your persistence in all these Obama threads to defend him so vigorously

Birthers persistence to go on about any little bit of crap they find on the interweb (true or false) shows they are the one with an obsession about Obama being the legal POTUS.

This is a big deal and is much beyond any birth certificate stuff.

No, it is no big deal at all, but as all previous court cases and silly claims by birthers have been proven to be false, they are grasping at straws.
edit on 18-5-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

It's not semantics at all. The article in question says quote "born in Kenya." We are not arguing if he's Kenyan, if he's a CIA agent, or if he's a reptilian. The object in question is a geographic area; it does not sprout legs and move. It does not matter what government was in control of the land we call Kenya, it's still the same spot on the globe. And that's a spot that the USA does not control nor ever has.

My ancestors are from Scotland, I can call myself Scottish. That does not mean I was "born in Scotland." I wasn't. Now if Obama were born in Hawaii, we could still call him Kenyan, and it's not a problem. The problem is that this original article in question says he was born in Kenya.

And the author of the bio said it was her mistake.

The question is now...do you accept that answer to the question...or are you looking for a different answer?

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join