It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
I believe Obama is not being Honest. Millions of others believe the same thing.

You believe, yes.

Regarding millions, millions believe Obama to be a muslim as well. We have millions of folks who believe dinosaurs walked with man. We have millions of folks that believe the earth is only afew thousand years old.

Belief..... believing in something, it offers little relevance to the facts, especially in America.

Assumption. Second, Im not a "birther"

Yes you are. What you personally believe yourself to be is totally up to you. Call yourself a concerned citizen for all I care. A birther is somebody who believes that Obama hasn't proven his eligibility.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
born kenya transported to 50th state 4 days later for grandma on mothers side to swear to a document to get barrys us benefits . He has a us birth certificate but was born in kenya . Not natural born. Does not Quilify to be a us president! Wake up brain dead

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I'll let you in on a little secret.

If Obama was found to have been ineligible this entire time, an argument could be made that Biden doesn't get to sit in the big chair either because they ran on a ticket. A contract if you will, that would become completely null and void due to fraud. That would make Boehner the next in line.

The idea of President Boehner scares me far, far more than Obama does. Even if Obama became President/Dictator for life.

link   

Originally posted by Resurected
reply to post by sonnny1

Because i never offered to, now continue with the grand list which you offered to put forward.

Allowing Gitmo to stay open,Trillions in added Debt,Solyndra,To big to fail..........etc..........

I see you have no counterpoints,so I must be 100% correct.

Dont say I didnt give you a chance.............

edit on 18-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by rockinground

Facts to back that up from a legit source?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
The reason it is laughable is because Brietbart could have done more leg work to find out the story behind it.

You give this man too much credit OutKast...

edit on 18-5-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Allowing Gitmo to stay open,Trillions in added Debt,Solyndra,To big to fail..........etc

Of course those have everything to do with Obama's eligibility and where he was born....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Guantanamo, curbed by Obama and changed since Bush (who i am willing to bet some supported the actions under)

Trillions in spending, another path Bush put us in, Obama simply finished a path we where already on.. Same with war, if you would care to remember many people said "Once we go in we cant just leave" Well thats how things work in the world, when you are put on a set path you have to finish that trip.. Buy the ticket, you take the ride. Also since you bring it up.. When Obama took office all we heard was "Global Depression Imminent" Sure got off that one didnt we.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

So you are willing to accept that over 16 years Obama didn't see it, nor did anyone else who knew him see it and then tell him? Because that would be ridiculous.

link   

link   
reply to post by WP4YT

Kenya was not a nation until then.

It semantics really...but the point is that Birthers don't have a straight story. IF Obama was born in the Kenyan region before Kenya was a nation...what would that make him....a British National

So is he Kenyan, British, Indonesian, a Muslim spy, a CIA spy, a Reptilian, an American Citizen but not a "Natural Born" American citizen as defined by Birthers???

Which is it???

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

You forgot Trained in a Moscow satellite school, to add to list of crazy stories. Also heard one about being born in Canada too.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Thought they put this thread into context from the dude who is going around saying how biased other people are and how they never listen to views other than their own and what sources are credible

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
A birther is somebody who believes that Obama hasn't proven his eligibility.

Show me where in this thread I said he was Kenyan ??

Show me where I said he WASN'T eligible?

You ASSUMED I believed this,because I am in this thread .

I am just questioning WHY this still is an issue? Why are "mistakes" coming out,when he clearly was born in Hawaii?? Why didnt he know about his Bio,especially something that was important to him,like his book ?

Way to throw me into your pot of Birthers......

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Because people have an agenda and want to support that agenda.. No matter how many times it proven wrong it will continue to come up.. That and a healthy dose of right wing propaganda.. Though if we take a look at youre posting history also sonny... I think we will get all the answers we need.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by anon72

The definition of racist: Someone winning an argument with a liberal and don't let them give you any crap bout Breitbart the left didn't have any problems when he was working with the Huffington Post.

Certainly and interesting booklet there.

No one had any idea who he was when he was helping to FOUND the Huffington Post and the work he did there was not rumor mongering crap. They do that on their own since it is an entertainment blog anyway, not NEWS.

Anyway, this story reeks of holes. So many people got mailed this from a publishing firm and it only took 3 years for someone to finally decide to show it? Not to mention the simple fact that....

wait. Why am I even having to say any of this. Birthers deny and pick apart every detail of the birth certificates and still do not believe it but they see some words with a picture and it must be true?

Where is the ignorance denying in any of that?
edit on 18-5-2012 by Autumnal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join