It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, whose special investigative unit already has found probable cause that Barack Obama's Hawaii birth certificate is a forgery, says the discovery of a 1991 literary brochure listing Obama's birthplace as Kenya "puts more smoke out there."

And you know the old saying: "Where there's smoke there's fire."

www.wnd.com...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I'm not a birther, but you know what is fun? Watching you squirm as you seek to put a shine on virtually everything your Messiah does.

Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives, and I decline....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Did you ever get a print job done?

care to show some proof Obama asked for this print job? Or even knew about it? Any proof at all....?

No, of course you have zero poof!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by wildapache
reply to post by MoosKept240

I get your point,i was just pointing out that birther issue=race issue....

You forget. It was the white folks that gave Obama the majority. That's kind of like biting the hand that feeds you. Probably won't happen again.

I am not talking about white folks in general my dear,im talking about the birther who failed to ask romney,paul,clinton,palin....i mean we have 43 names,you get the picture....See don't try to make me look like i want a confrontation between white and black.That's exactly what they want:to divide and rule is their only plan,for a very long time now,dont play the game...
edit on 17-5-2012 by wildapache because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You have no clue what you are talking about.

I am a professional graphic designer with works that have been published in multiple magazines. A scan does not contain multiple layers. Layers were created in the adobe software, which means the original scan was tampered with and spliced together.

edit on 17-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
That must be what got Brietbart killed.
I'm a semi-birther but I don't want to labeled a racist by the Obama maniacs so let me state it this way:

Whoop, there it is!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I'm not a birther, but you know what is fun? Watching you squirm as you seek to put a shine on virtually everything your Messiah does.

Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives, and I decline....

Squirm...from birthers???

I think you may have read me wrong...although there are a lot of psychics in this thread

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This I agree with: Thanks neo:

Originally posted by neo96

The birther issue was started by Democrats/progressives.

Deal with it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
A scan does not contain multiple layers.

Yes it can
www.nationalreview.com...#

I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.

Not much of a "professional" are you!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I see someone eating his words

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who? Neither of the people you quote posted in that thread.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm skeptical. If this booklet was real, then the people involved with him would have probably spoken up and shown people the booklet when he began to run for president in 2008. It's just not adding up correctly.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

BTW I am suprised that Breitbart did not have a smoking gun.

If this is all that there is then it is bascilly confirmed OBAMA BORN IN HAWAII.

for birthers this is a huge disapointment.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I call HOAX on OP and the story this thread is about.

BRIETBART was busted multiple times for hoaxing.

www.hackerfactor.com.../archives/428-After-Birth.html

BRIETBART ADMITS A HOAX
crooksandliars.com...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
I'm skeptical. If this booklet was real, then the people involved with him would have probably spoken up and shown people the booklet when he began to run for president in 2008. It's just not adding up correctly.

Well id say its real the printer acknowledged it as his work for them.I think the reason this didnt come up before is frankly no one looked for it.Hes managed to seal up most of his college years.I always found it funny he was president of Harvard law review without writing anything.I guess i always figured his friends in academia hid them now it appears he made one of them mad.

link   

link   
reply to post by ugmold

No one FORGOT , this is all being done on purpose. Obama has been set up from the beginning. Obama ego is so inflated he thought he would always be protected. I dont know if you noticed , but Obama is being thrown under the bus. All this....dog eater, birth cerificate fraud,Clinton calling him amature, Ophras waddling in the whitehouse, starting camp in half empty stadium, Biden breakdown, altering presidental bios on whitehouse sight, story behind the gay coming out, preacher coming out on TAPE saying Obama..... and I could go on. The koolaid just turned sour.

We aint seen nuthin yet.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shug7272

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

I'm quite sure Obama saw it back then, saw that it said he was born in Kenya, and chose not to correct it

Really...you are quite sure????

Here is a logic check for you...it is admitted in the article that this cost tens of thousands to produce...do you really think they are going to spend another tens of thousands of dollars because an unknown young writer found a minor mistake in their bio???

And you know this for a fact?

Oh no, I forget, it's outkast searcher speculation time.
What makes you think the pamphlet is real considering it is from Breitbart which has been caught flat out lying/making # up in the past? You are very smart. VERY smart. So smart and so brave.

It was verified.

You read the news?

link   

link   

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join