It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan

BTW I am suprised that Breitbart did not have a smoking gun.

If this is all that there is then it is bascilly confirmed OBAMA BORN IN HAWAII.

for birthers this is a huge disapointment.

Not again.

A birth announcement in the paper does not make one born in Hawaii.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Regardless of the reason for Obama's odd biography, the Acton & Dystel booklet raises new questions as part of ongoing efforts to understand Barack Obama--who, despite four years in office remains a mystery to many Americans, thanks to the mainstream media.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Can We Impeach him NOW , Please ? Yeah , those " Birthers" WERE Crazy , eh ? .........

" Well..... I know.... I'm the racist ATSer... Please. Just one of many that can see Things Just Don't Add UP!!!

Can we pleaes agree on one thing. This man, Obama, has not been properly vetted.

And, I would like to add that with the help of the MSM, a fraud is being committed on the America people and the US Gov't.

All invovled should be held accountable. Let the investigations begin soon.
edit on 5/17/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)
:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
This isn't fake. This is very real and authentic. However, I believe it's a misprint. I've stated NUMEROUS times before on this site that I'm not the biggest fan of Obama...but let's cut the sh*t and gossip, please? He was born in the United States.

Get.Over.It.

Doesn't matter what you think.

I guess only Obama and God know now. Oh, and maybe all of those in the inner circle that helped push him into power.

I bet Obama's people called the literary agent as soon as the story was breaking and told them to either stay quiet or say it was a 'mistake'. How plausible is that?

link   
One of the more disturbing aspects of this entire thing is the systematic marginalization of those who raise such questions.....and examine evidence and draw a reasonable conclusion.... are so easily given a 'crazy/birther' label immediately!

From what's been produced so far, the best we can say of Obama is that he lied at some point about his identity!!
EVERYONE has to agree to at LEAST that much.

Either he was born in Hawaii and claimed to have been born in Kenya because it suited his ambitions at the time, or he was born in Kenya and claimed to be born in Hawaii, again to suit the circumstances of his objective. Either way, the man lied.

link   
So I guess the general thoughts are that this is a HOAX

another BIRTHER LOSS

link   

Originally posted by wildapache

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by wildapache
reply to post by MoosKept240

I get your point,i was just pointing out that birther issue=race issue....

You forget. It was the white folks that gave Obama the majority. That's kind of like biting the hand that feeds you. Probably won't happen again.

I am not talking about white folks in general my dear,im talking about the birther who failed to ask romney,paul,clinton,palin....i mean we have 43 names,you get the picture....See don't try to make me look like i want a confrontation between white and black.That's exactly what they want:to divide and rule is their only plan,for a very long time now,dont play the game...
edit on 17-5-2012 by wildapache because: (no reason given)

Well, 'Sweetie', perhaps Hillary never accused them of not being eligible.
My squad partner (a black man) was my (a white man) son's godfather. Racist comments don't work on me.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by ugmold
As a Graphics Professional for 25 years I downloaded the Long Form Birth Certificate from the Whitehouse.

No you did not.

A Scan or photo of the Certificate would have no layers.

Yes it could, that silly statement shows that you are not a " Graphics Professional for 25 years"!

So, 'Spoor', by making these comments are you trying to influence anyone at all? Why are you so definitive in stating that 'Ugmold' is NOT a Graphics Professional? Who are you and how can you possibly know that it is true?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
the best we can say of Obama is that he lied at some point about his identity!!

How about you proving Obama had anything too do with the release before making such a silly claim....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
One of the more disturbing aspects of this entire thing is the systematic marginalization of those who raise such questions.....and examine evidence and draw a reasonable conclusion.... are so easily given a 'crazy/birther' label immediately!

From what's been produced so far, the best we can say of Obama is that he lied at some point about his identity!!

Either he was born in Hawaii and claimed to have been born in Kenya because it suited his ambitions at the time, or he was born in Kenya and claimed to be born in Hawaii, again to suit the circumstances of his objective. Either way, the man lied.

Or, as was already posted..the woman that wrote the article made a mistake. Add that one nugget into your realm of possibility and I will add your entire mess into mine.

link   

link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonU2
Why are you so definitive in stating that 'Ugmold' is NOT a Graphics Professional?

because they are making statements that a "graphics professional" would not make - like they downloaded the birth certificate, and there should be no layers...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Smoke seems to block your eye side, just count the stars..

General consent is leaning toward: "Things are becoming beyond coïncedence"

edit on 17-5-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Imagine this if you will. The year is 1991, and my name is Miriam Goderich. I am writing a series of biographies for a booklet to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.

When writing a biography for the young president of the Harvard Law Review, I author the following line:

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

How would I even think of writing that? Where would the conception of the idea come from? Did I consult an oracle? Did I derive that fact from osmosis via cosmic ether? The information came from somewhere or someone. In all likelihood, the information came directly from a phone interview with Barry.

Why not write the following line instead?

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born on Jupiter and raised in Cydonia and Atlantis."

If you were to write a brief biography about someone, would you make up their birthplace? If you did make it up out of thin air, what are the odds you would choose Kenya? If the person has lived in many places around the world, why not say "born in Indonesia" or "born in Hawaii"??

The booklet says what is says for a reason --- because it was the truth, up until the truth got changed.
edit on 17-5-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I'm not a birther, but you know what is fun? Watching you squirm as you seek to put a shine on virtually everything your Messiah does.

Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives, and I decline....

Are ya still singing that song? I haven't gotten that it out of my head since your Tournament, tournament, tournament of lies! But you are making it fit rather well here.

link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
I GUESS WHEN ALL ELSE FELLS, LETS THROW OUT THE RACE CARD!

As opposed to your "when a black man is the legal POTUS let us just lynch him....

link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You cannot scan in as a optimized pdf, it has to be converted. You just reinforced what I said in my last post with your link.

I know it is confusing to you because you do not understand the language or programs, but thanks for proving me right.

And yes I'm a professional because I get paid to create designs

edit on 17-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join