It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by FlyersFan

....the literary agent made a mistake *GASP*

What literary agents do is sell their clients. But those clients are the ones that give the information to the literary agents and have final decision on how they are being sold. There is no way that literary agent could have pulled 'Kenya' out of the air. It came from Obama.

But let's say he lied to the litarary agent and for some odd reason wanted to spread the rumor he was born in Kenya....so what???

You are kidding, right? Telling lies about himself in order to try to make more $$ off people?
Sure .. so what ... that makes him just like every other politician.
So much for his walking on water, eh?

I love the lengths you guys reach for...you can't buy this kind of comedy.

One question...in your mind...is there any way possible that this is a mistake made by the author of the bio???

Wouldn't he have to approve something like this?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I understand...people shout when they are angry and when true things are said about their own beliefs that they don't want to hear.

Where is George Bush's BC???

Hell...where is Romney's????

Oh...that's right...for some reason we don't care about that

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

If it were published once in 1980, yes, that's certainly a possibility. See my post on it being a coincidence.

But the publicist kept updating the bio and even as late as 2007 referred to the senator from IL as being born in Kenya.

So no, 27 years of updates, this "mistake" would have been caught.

Corrected by who?

Do you think Obama looks at every single bio ever written about him?

It's quite possible this literary agent honestly thought Obama was born in Kenya. Since everyone is speculating...why not join into the non-sense. Perhaps Obama never mentioned his birth place to this person...only where he grew up as a child...and from that the agent made an assumption. OR...maybe the agent just honestly thought they heard Obama say he was born in Kenya.

But no...no....that isn't a possibility...this is 100% absolute proof of a cover up.

Back in 1991 I'm sure he did. For he was still an ever humble Law Student back then. Articles written about him as the First Black Pres. of HLR in the NYT and other papers across the land. Hell, knowing is tendency towards Narcissism, he probably plastered his apt. with said articles and bios.

NYT 1990

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

They got it right apparently and yet this agent perpetuated a fable for decades. To sell books? To sell Obama? Obama was still small potatoes back then and we certainly did not have ready access to articles like we do today in order to confirm information. You'd think that someone affiliated with Obama would have caught any errors back then.... Just like the errors that appeared on his campaign Website that listed the wrong birth hospital in Hawaii. Just one big ball of confusion surrounding which story to sell and to believe.... Basic information is pretty simple stuff..
edit on 17-5-2012 by jibeho because: typo

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagermeister

Absolutely. A young author is going to go over this sort of thing with a fine tooth comb, over and over and over it. Believe me. I've been there personally. There is no way that little bio wasn't gone over with the attention given to the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty . . . by a young guy nursemaiding his first book.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Wouldn't he have to approve something like this?

No...no he wouldn't.

If you took the time to read the article...you would even see that they didn't demand approval..and just that they were probably approved.

I'm smelling the desperation...and it smell funny (and yes...that is the haha funny).

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Absolutely. A young author is going to go over this sort of thing with a fine tooth comb, over and over and over it. Believe me. I've been there personally. There is no way that little bio wasn't gone over with the attention given to the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty . . . by a young guy nursemaiding his first book.

Ladies and Gentleman...we have another certified psychic...he knows exactly what Obama would have done over 20 years ago...he knows the exact situation and knows there is "no way" Obama didn't treat a small insignicant bio like it was the bible.

I just love how you guys just "know" things.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Back in 1991 I'm sure he did. For he was still an ever humble Law Student back then. Articles written about him as the First Black Pres. of HLR in the NYT and other papers across the land. Hell, know is tendency towards Narcissism, he probably plastered his apt. with said articles and bios.

Folks...we have found another psychic...this makes at least 4 in the past two pages.

Someone should call the news....psychics are popping up all over the place...and they can read the minds of people from the past

You guys brighten my day...you really do.

They got it right apparently and yet this agent perpetuated a fable for decades. To sell books? To sell Obama?

So you show that there is another bio that has it right....so why would this one have it wrong....so he can look illegitimate for having two stories???

Or...prepare yourself....maybe it actually was a mistake

edit on 17-5-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

link   
Unfortunately, I just don't believe that anything will come of this. I feel like I'm living in some strange dystopia where the people themselves have been brainwashed, but there you go. I just don't think the evidence exists that will oust Obama from the presidency...

link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Ladies and Gentleman...we have another certified psychic...he knows exactly what Obama would have done over 20 years ago...he knows the exact situation and knows there is "no way" Obama didn't treat a small insignicant bio like it was the bible.

I just love how you guys just "know" things.

Unlike you. The only *real* psychic on this thread.....

Honestly O-K...it's mind boggling to read the double standards you post here. Reading your posts is like reading the inner workings of Obama's mind. Who'd have thunk, you two were so much alike.

Des

edit on 17-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by jibeho

Oh don't kid yourself...it's a birther issue.

Of course...we all know the birther issue has deeper reasons...reasons where logic is abandoned and hatred blinds reason.

So...when do you think we will see this information on Romney's campaign trail??? If it is so legit as you say it is...I'm sure he will pick it up...won't he???

If he doesn't...why don't you think he will?

I asked the same question when the McCain and Clinton campaigns backed off of Obama due to outside forces. Everyone dropped the ball with Obama in 2008 from the media all the way through the GOP. NOT AGAIN!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Just one big ball of confusion surrounding which story to sell and to believe.... Basic information is pretty simple stuff..

I wish someone would start a topic and keep it updated, I bet there is more to come.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

reply to post by jibeho

Of course...we all know the birther issue has deeper reasons...reasons where logic is abandoned and hatred blinds reason.

So...when do you think we will see this information on Romney's campaign trail??? If it is so legit as you say it is...I'm sure he will pick it up...won't he???

I asked the same question when the McCain and Clinton campaigns backed off of Obama due to outside forces. Everyone dropped the ball with Obama in 2008 from the media all the way through the GOP. NOT AGAIN!!

The big question is why they dropped the ball, they knew, they all know.
edit on 053131p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

This actually is not funny...

link   

Honestly O-K...it's mind boggling to read the double standards you post here.

Des

I don't believe I have made any psychic mind readings like others have.

This is one bio out of many about Obama...and this one has a...wait for it....a "mistake".

Mistakes do happen...human error and all that.

link   

Originally posted by BBobb
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

This actually is not funny...

Oh, it is hilarious...and it's good for Obama in so many ways.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I need to dig through my old stuff and try to put this info. together. I just don't have the time these days to do a comprehensive thread.

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Instead of acting like a school yard bully and yelling from behind the bleachers,

Oh grow up!

why don't you explain why this brochure reads like it does!

It has been explained by people on this thread over and over. Try reading the thread. The information had to go to the literary agent from Obama. So Obama either lied to the literary agent about his background or he has been telling lies to the American people about his eligibility. Either way ... HE LIED.

edit on 5/17/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

Slow down there cowboy/girl. I think we're on the same side.

I wanted to hear what the 'opponents' are saying. Ya know, the ones calling people who are simply looking for the truth, 'birthers'.

I know how it happened....that wasn't my question.
I am just looking for an explanation or adjudication (aka: cover-up) from the anti-birthing side.

link   
My coworkers showed up after lunch
Showed me a map they downloaded and printed.
In their minds
they believe that there is a city in Hawaii
named Kenya.
I did not have the heart to argue with them after that,
because if Google can remove the name Persian Gulf from maps,
why can't they create a city named Kenya in Hawaii.
It appears history has been changed to meet the facts,
we can all calm down now.
It appears he was born in a city named Kenya in Hawaii.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Honestly O-K...it's mind boggling to read the double standards you post here.

Des

I don't believe I have made any psychic mind readings like others have.

This is one bio out of many about Obama...and this one has a...wait for it....a "mistake".

Mistakes do happen...human error and all that.

Prove it was a mistake oh mighty Carnac. Pics or it didn't happen....oh wait...the OP did provide pics....

Des

edit on 17-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by jibeho

reply to post by jibeho

The big question is why they dropped the ball, they knew, they all know.
edit on 053131p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

In the latest revelation of Rev. Wright Tapes he even indicates that the Clinton campaign rallied Black pastors to discredit Wright at the same time Obama was backing his campaign bus over the man who married he and his wife. Why would they do that when presented with the golden egg of Wrights sermons and rants?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join