It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This has been done on purpose and with intent.

This should have been done in 2008 but everyone was watching Our Dear Leader walk on water.

If this hits the MSM, this is going to affect a lot of voters. I am beginning to see a double digit defeat for Obama and I never thought that would happen.

It's orchestrated to happen now.

It won't hit the media. Well, I take that back. They MIGHT report a snippet... like they do UFO sightings. You know, in their jocular manner with sci-fi music piped in the background.

This is being done to divide this country and I've fallen right into their trap even though I know better. So it's genius because now I officially dislike everyone.
Brilliant!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

I'm quite sure Obama saw it back then, saw that it said he was born in Kenya, and chose not to correct it

Really...you are quite sure????

Here is a logic check for you...it is admitted in the article that this cost tens of thousands to produce...do you really think they are going to spend another tens of thousands of dollars because an unknown young writer found a minor mistake in their bio???

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
reply to post by icepack

first black president of harvard law review nor of the united states

That isn't what the Argument is !

The Fact is that is lists him as BORN IN KENYA.....and therefor IF he was born in Kenya , then he and everybody who represents him lied to the American People about his eligibility.

How don't you get that?

That is all the post is about. It doesn't matter that he was a President of Harvard Law review.....what does that even have to do with this anyways ? yes it's in the booklet . What argument are you trying to make by making a statement such as the one you made ?

He OBVIOUSLY could not have been the POTUS in 89/90/91........Duh ! That is like saying Trees have green leaves......We already know that.

Please re-read the OP and then your response like 10-15 times, and then re-access what you think about this thread.

link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
Instead of wasting endless pages on stories that are going absolutely nowhere, let's talk about stuff that are tangible.

I'd say that booklet is pretty darn tangible.

Where do you think the literary agent got that information?
Had to be from Obama himself. So one way or the other .. he lied.
He either lied to the literary agent or he lied to America about his eligibility.

link   
Alex Jones summarizes this story and adds Michelle Obama's recording on the subject:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The marginalization and irrationality of the "Birthers" by the "Forgers" is not working anymore.
They are going to have to find a different plan of attack...if they can.

Sure it is.

The 'Birthers' and the 'Forgers' are fighting a losing battle that the other side (Obama) doesn't even have to acknowledge anymore. Obama isn't going to expend much, if any, energy on this as the issue will never go away, no matter how many appeals to reason are made. Obama has nothing to gain from continuing a dialog with people that continue to believe he was born in Kenya. If (insert your authoritative figure of choice here) said Obama was born in Hawaii, these people STILL aren't going to vote for him.

Their political capital has been spent. They have nothing left with which to enact any kind of change.

link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I LOVE that the birther issue is coming up again. I LOVE that right wingers are putting this stuff out there.

It isn't convincing anyone except who is already a birther...and birthers are looked down upon.

If anything, birthers create sympathy for Obama...so keep up the crazy...I'm sure Obama appreciates it.

This is what i am saying. The birther meme is one that actual conservatives mock. Only useful idiots perpetuate this meme to the advantage of the Democrats.

I see someone eating his words

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
Um, yeah, this is a hard one to spin. No way it's a mistake. I'm quite sure Obama saw it back then, saw that it said he was born in Kenya, and chose not to correct it. I don't know about you, but, if I'm from NY and someone publishes that I'm from l.a., I'd correct it quick-fast. Also, I find it hard to believe its some kind of fake document. at the very least, now people can understand why birthers were saying these things. It's horrible for Obama even if he was born in Hawaii because he never addressed this. Add in Wayne madsen's investigation into Obama's CIA background, and we got a big problem here. Dude is hiding something, something big.

He will not be reelected.

The publicist kept updating his bio even stating that the Junior Senator from IL was born in Kenya. It was only "corrected" in 2007. Obama COULD have said something in those 27 years he was represented.

And by "corrected" I mean "changed, altered, or otherwise made incorrect."

link   
Another interesting tidbit that I noticed in that video (on the previous page, not the one from Alex Jones) was that apparently the Republicans are for the most part, Romney, Gingrich, etc., onside with the Democrats in dismissing the concerns of the birthers, just as during the most intense periods of the 9/11 controversy the Democrats were onside with the Republicans and anyone who thought that George W. Bush was in any way complicit in the 9/11 attacks was drummed out of the party, for example Cynthia McKinney.

I recently posted a video taped conversation with Ron Paul in which, over a decade ago, he said he thought that the Republican Reagan administration was involved in the importation of narcotics into the United States and that although the Libertarians were asking questions about this, the Democrats, for the most part, were not, . . . "because they're in on it too."

Following that logic, I wonder if the 9/11 investigation really got nowhere because 9/11, the attack, was a bi-partizan effort. Don't mean to derail, but just throwing out some food for thought.
edit on 17-5-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Jaellma
Instead of wasting endless pages on stories that are going absolutely nowhere, let's talk about stuff that are tangible.

I'd say that booklet is pretty darn tangible.

Where do you think the literary agent got that information?
Had to be from Obama himself. So one way or the other .. he lied.
He either lied to the literary agent or he lied to America about his eligibility.

Or...and prepare yourself because this is way out there thinking....the literary agent made a mistake *GASP*

I know it's shocking...sit down...take a deep breath...but it is as much of a possibility than Obama lying.

But let's say he lied to the litarary agent and for some odd reason wanted to spread the rumor he was born in Kenya....so what???

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Instead of acting like a school yard bully and yelling from behind the bleachers,

Oh grow up!

why don't you explain why this brochure reads like it does!

It has been explained by people on this thread over and over. Try reading the thread. The information had to go to the literary agent from Obama. So Obama either lied to the literary agent about his background or he has been telling lies to the American people about his eligibility. Either way ... HE LIED.

edit on 5/17/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
The publicist kept updating his bio even stating that the Junior Senator from IL was born in Kenya. It was only "corrected" in 2007. Obama COULD have said something in those 27 years he was represented.

And by "corrected" I mean "changed, altered, or otherwise made incorrect."

I doubt Obama corrected the publisher when the change was made on the website. My guess is that Obama became a known entity and the person in charge of the website said.. "Well, this isn't correct.." and changed it. My gut says Obama didn''t have people scouring the internet for incorrect information about him.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

president of the harvard law review it says. well i dont know if obama okayed the wording in that bio, but if he did and if he took the presidency knowing full well he was born in africa than shame on him.

If that is true than shame on us. He didnt vote for himself.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I'm quite sure Obama saw it back then, saw that it said he was born in Kenya, and chose not to correct it

Here is a logic check for you...it is admitted in the article that this cost tens of thousands to produce...do you really think they are going to spend another tens of thousands of dollars because an unknown young writer found a minor mistake in their bio???

I guess you missed the part about the publicist continuing to state that Barack Obama, the junior senator from IL, was born in Kenya as late as 2007? On their web site? You think that little fact would have been checked in those 27 years? About a sitting senator?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

....the literary agent made a mistake *GASP*

What literary agents do is sell their clients. But those clients are the ones that give the information to the literary agents and have final decision on how they are being sold. There is no way that literary agent could have pulled 'Kenya' out of the air. It came from Obama.

But let's say he lied to the litarary agent and for some odd reason wanted to spread the rumor he was born in Kenya....so what???

You are kidding, right? Telling lies about himself in order to try to make more $$ off people?
Sure .. so what ... that makes him just like every other politician.
So much for his walking on water, eh?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
Obama didn''t have people scouring the internet for incorrect information about him.

Maybe, but he certainly had people scouring the internet for correct information about him, and having it removed or changed.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The marginalization and irrationality of the "Birthers" by the "Forgers" is not working anymore.
They are going to have to find a different plan of attack...if they can.

Oh, it works quite well...the things birthers take for fact is hilarious.

I am honestly hoping that the Right, the main stream players in the Right, not the loony fringe on the internet, picks this up and tries to make it an issue.

I wonder if Romney will try to run with this....oh right...he won't...because he doesn't want to be associated with lunatics.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
honestly, who gives a flying f**k what time and space he was born in? he's obviously the right man for the job in this time and space, otherwise you idiots wouldn't have put him there.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

You are right...Obama only wanted to share that he was born in Kenya in this one place...he was hoping no one would ever find it.

Oh...this is rich...I LOVE birther logic....I honestly hope someone out in the real world...besides Taitz...picks this up and tries to make it an election issue.

I guess you missed the part about the publicist continuing to state that Barack Obama, the junior senator from IL, was born in Kenya as late as 2007? On their web site? You think that little fact would have been checked in those 27 years? About a sitting senator?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join