It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injured knuckles on Travon Martin in autopsy report!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
What I find funny is how Zimmerman supporters claim he was acting in "self defense"...

uhh...HELLO.. this kid was walking alone at night being followed by a grown man armed with a gun... are you hypocrites ?? How can you totally ignore the fact that MAYBE just maybe this kid was acting in self defense himself???? It negates your argument.

He was carrying concealed, so the gun wasnt an issue until it got pointed and fired... (for a reason i assume)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

What I find funny is how Zimmerman supporters claim he was acting in "self defense"...

uhh...HELLO.. this kid was walking alone at night being followed by a grown man armed with a gun... are you hypocrites ?? How can you totally ignore the fact that MAYBE just maybe this kid was acting in self defense himself???? It negates your argument.

He was carrying concealed, so the gun wasnt an issue until it got pointed and fired... (for a reason i assume)

no, it's a proven fact that zimmerman was STALKING this kid like he was hunting a deer. proven fact that zimmerman is a racist blood bathing maniac. it's a proven fact that trayvon martin was an innocent 8th grader who did absolutely nothing wrong. after all, it should be everybodies first instinct to assault anybody who is following you so you can flex your "swag".

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by paganini

It's not an instruction, it's a request.

Next to that emergency service operators have NO authority! They give ADVICE and act as a gateway, that's it!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah

no, it's a proven fact that zimmerman was STALKING this kid like he was hunting a deer. proven fact that zimmerman is a racist blood bathing maniac. it's a proven fact that trayvon martin was an innocent 8th grader who did absolutely nothing wrong. after all, it should be everybodies first instinct to assault anybody who is following you so you can flex your "swag".

Im taking this reply as sarcastic for obvious reasons, if it's not, please point me to these facts.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
My guess is Zimmerman will get help from his father and sue whatever backwater Florida town they live in for millions of dollars.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
So many people on this thread have clearly already convicted Zimmerman or found him innocent. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You come to ATS claiming to be open-minded and seekers of truth, yet you've made your decision based on what? Media coverage, that's what!!! My gosh, I hope if I ever have something that goes to trial I don't end up with you people on the jury! It's a sad day when people make up their minds before a case has even been established and presented.

Media coverage has nothing to do with it,its called 'skin coverage' and becuase he is the same skin he is innocent,thats it thats all.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGoneWILD
reply to post by SavedOne

it goes both ways. a lot of people here are also using the same information to justify the killing of a teenager.

Not just a teenager,a black teenager.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Trayvon displayed bad judgment in striking a would be assailant, but Zimmerman is brave for confronting a black person walking home? I suppose Trayvon was going to use the empty aluminum can to shatter the thick glass window, and the skittles wrapper to disable the alarm system of a home, i mean there had been burglary's in the area right? To me, Zimmerman fabricated his position, created the situation, and caused the death of another person out of self-delusional paranoia.

but Zimmerman is brave for confronting a black person walking home?

You have to understand that white people and the mentality that they have is something that has been programmed in them for a very long time. If you listen to them, they will say and give you reasons as to the justification of him being shot by thinking, He was black, he was big, he was 6'2, he had a gold grill, he had a hood on, his grades were bad, he just got suspended, he was throwing up gang signs on his face book, he was walking in a rich neighborhood, he didn’t have his papers, his birth certificate is fake, loll, he weighs 220 pounds... are you freaking serious! This is 98.8% of the reasons why they say Zimmerman is innocent.

look at a thread called zimmerman is innocent the 'smoking gun'.Every thing i just mentioned is on that thread,its sad and i actually feel sorry for people that are still programmed in the year 2012... on such a color blind human subject in which you dont need to look at your skin and base assumptions off that...but thats why jesus died for the humans sins of this world and when you look at some of those responses you will actaully see why God had to do what he had to do.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

You sound like a racist to me... So you assume everyone that don't buy into the whole emotional racially driven crap the media has turned this into is white, and racist?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Getting into a fist fight doesnt warrent shooting some one to death.

/end thread

Agreed.

If some guy was following me back home from the quck-mart to get skittles and a soda, I'd get freaked out.

If the guy wasn't a uniformed officer of the law and touched me -- I'd fight. Not knowing if the person was crazy, trying to steal/kill/rape me...call it paranoia in today's society.

I'd punch, kick. Even at my age, my survival instincts would kick in. Beat the guy off, run away.

Especially with news stories like this these days:

Mississippi authorities are urging drivers to be wary when being pulled over by a police officer after two people were shot and killed by someone police think could be posing as a cop to get motorists to stop.

Mississippi Cops Warn Drivers About Stopping for Homicidal Fake Cop

Even if the guy tried to identify himself as some kind of volunteer neighborhood watch thing, I'd probably think he's a crazy guy. Especially given Trevon's age.

Has anyone tried to remember how scary at that age it can be to be approached by someone that clearly isn't a uniformed police officer late at night when you think your alone?

How about college people, how creepy late at night is it when someone is following you to your dorm when it's just the two of you?

I'm saying this as a white male, born and raised as wonder-bread-white as can be.
edit on 16-5-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2012 by MystikMushroom because: added my cultural-societal background.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah

Now if you can PLEASE point out all the links that state what you're saying to be fact? If not, there is a "rant" section for people like you who have it ALL figured out...!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

You sound like a racist to me... So you assume everyone that don't buy into the whole emotional racially driven crap the media has turned this into is white, and racist?

Just being honest and if you look at the thread im talking about that’s 99.8% of every body’s thought that fit in the>>> He was black, he was big, he was 6'2, he had a gold grill, he had a hood on, his grades were bad, he just got suspended, he was throwing up gang signs on his face book, he was walking in a rich neighborhood, he weighs 220 pounds.

Justifications in percentage of why George is innocent.

23%>> He was 6'2
10%>> He was bigger then George.
Three %>> He had a gold grill.
14% OMG .look at him throwing up gang signs on face book
37% Well! He clearly is bigger then George.

I will not even get into the... well-maintained, very well written, subliminal ,exotic, exquisite, 'indirect replies' do to his skin color and the validation of him being shot.

Would you like me to show you what I am talking about or will you look for your self ,not just that thread, every thread on the subject.

IT is what is, Its human nature in all the colors that god put upon this earth.why sugar coat it?

Its human nature

Can you 'literally' imagine IF 'SOME ONE KILLED ONE' of your family members and the justifications that people thought was because of...PURE IGNORANCE?

He was black, he was big, he was 6'2, he had a gold grill, he had a hood on, his grades were bad, he just was suspended, he was throwing up gang signs on his face book, he was walking in a rich neighborhood, and he weighs 220 pounds.

I’m neither white or black, its about the reality of a situation, skin color has nothing to do with this event, and that’s what wrong with the ‘% ’ justification in the skin branch of the matrix dealing with this case….
‘ITS HIGHLY OVER EXAGGERATED AND HIGHLY OVERATED IN LIFE….OF THE MANY’

edit on 16-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by TKDRL

Just being honest and if you look at the thread im talking about that’s 99.8% of every body’s thought that fit in the>>> He was black, he was big, he was 6'2, he had a gold grill, he had a hood on, his grades were bad, he just got suspended, he was throwing up gang signs on his face book, he was walking in a rich neighborhood, he weighs 220 pounds.

Justifications in percentage of why George is innocent.

23%>> He was 6'2
10%>> He was bigger then George.
Three %>> He had a gold grill.
14% OMG .look at him throwing up gang signs on face book
37% Well! He clearly is bigger then George.

I will not even get into the... well-maintained, very well written, subliminal ,exotic, exquisite, 'indirect replies' do to his skin color and the validation of him being shot.

Would you like me to show you what I am talking about or will you look for your self ,not just that thread, every thread on the subject.

IT is what is, Its human nature in all the colors that god put upon this earth.why sugar coat it?

Its human nature

Can you 'literally' imagine IF 'SOME ONE KILLED ONE' of your family members and the justifications that people thought was because of...PURE IGNORANCE?

He was black, he was big, he was 6'2, he had a gold grill, he had a hood on, his grades were bad, he just was suspended, he was throwing up gang signs on his face book, he was walking in a rich neighborhood, and he weighs 220 pounds.

I’m neither white or black, its about the reality of a situation, skin color has nothing to do with this event, and that’s what wrong with the ‘% ’ justification in the skin branch of the matrix dealing with this case….
‘ITS HIGHLY OVER EXAGGERATED AND HIGHLY OVERATED IN LIFE….OF THE MANY’

edit on 16-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)
“Those who address race the most, are usually the most racist”
-Propulsion

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You know it's funny, Prophet, that white people think of all kinds of reasons to take a negative view of black men when there is a lighter race involved in a bi racial incident like this one, or when some white reporters get beat for acting stupid in Norfolk VA, but most white guys would date black women over any white girl, unless they're shaped like Mae West, or other non black race given the chance. I think white guys are just jealous of black men because black men get all the fine booty, and they're stuck with flat chested droopy A white girls.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Based on what, your own personal opinion or that of Fox News?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

reply to post by paganini

It's not an instruction, it's a request.

Next to that emergency service operators have NO authority! They give ADVICE and act as a gateway, that's it!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand again given that George had no place doing what he was doing he should have heeded the advice of someone that knows how to conduct oneself in an emergency or potentially dangerous situation

You guys making excuses haven't a leg to stand on
edit on 17-5-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Now, while I agree Zimmerman was acting outside of the law and should have contacted the authorities if he thought there was a threat, for the sake of fair reporting on this topic...

Zimmerman had a broken nose and 2 black eyes.

I'm not in any way condoning Zimmerman's activity, as a matter of fact I think it's appalling, but it does seem that Martin put up a fight.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

Funny. When those first pics of him going into the police station and otherwise were released, I must say I don't remember any features they describe in that report. I must have a really faulty memory.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I thought the exact same thing to be honest.

It's also not like RT to post things supporting Zimmerman, so I'm really not sure what to think.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Getting into a fist fight doesnt warrent shooting some one to death.

/end thread

Yes it does, if you are not the aggressor.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join