It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injured knuckles on Travon Martin in autopsy report!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

after all, it should be everybodies first instinct to assault anybody who is following you so you can flex your "swag".

I dont know if this is a sarcastic sentence, but I hope so.

NO, simply following someone is not a threat that would warrant outright initiation of physical violence.

edit on 17/5/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

If some guy was following me back home from the quck-mart to get skittles and a soda, I'd get freaked out. If the guy wasn't a uniformed officer of the law and touched me -- I'd fight.

If you initiate a fight just for someone following you, he is justified to shot you.

btw. Zimmerman have not touched him first as far as we know.
edit on 17/5/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

after all, it should be everybodies first instinct to assault anybody who is following you so you can flex your "swag".

I dont know if this is a sarcastic sentence, but I hope so.

NO, following someone is not a threat that would warrant outright initiation of physical violence.

ABSOLUTELY is sarcasm

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by Hardstepah

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by ReadyPower
What I find funny is how Zimmerman supporters claim he was acting in "self defense"...

uhh...HELLO.. this kid was walking alone at night being followed by a grown man armed with a gun... are you hypocrites ?? How can you totally ignore the fact that MAYBE just maybe this kid was acting in self defense himself???? It negates your argument.

He was carrying concealed, so the gun wasnt an issue until it got pointed and fired... (for a reason i assume)

no, it's a proven fact that zimmerman was STALKING this kid like he was hunting a deer. proven fact that zimmerman is a racist blood bathing maniac. it's a proven fact that trayvon martin was an innocent 8th grader who did absolutely nothing wrong. after all, it should be everybodies first instinct to assault anybody who is following you so you can flex your "swag".
Now if you can PLEASE point out all the links that state what you're saying to be fact? If not, there is a "rant" section for people like you who have it ALL figured out...!

sarcasm. hence the

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by LastProphet527

You sound like a racist to me... So you assume everyone that don't buy into the whole emotional racially driven crap the media has turned this into is white, and racist?

Just being honest and if you look at the thread im talking about that’s 99.8% of every body’s thought that fit in the>>> He was black, he was big, he was 6'2, he had a gold grill, he had a hood on, his grades were bad, he just got suspended, he was throwing up gang signs on his face book, he was walking in a rich neighborhood, he weighs 220 pounds.

Justifications in percentage of why George is innocent.

23%>> He was 6'2
10%>> He was bigger then George.
Three %>> He had a gold grill.
14% OMG .look at him throwing up gang signs on face book
37% Well! He clearly is bigger then George.

I will not even get into the... well-maintained, very well written, subliminal ,exotic, exquisite, 'indirect replies' do to his skin color and the validation of him being shot.

Would you like me to show you what I am talking about or will you look for your self ,not just that thread, every thread on the subject.

IT is what is, Its human nature in all the colors that god put upon this earth.why sugar coat it?

Its human nature

Can you 'literally' imagine IF 'SOME ONE KILLED ONE' of your family members and the justifications that people thought was because of...PURE IGNORANCE?

He was black, he was big, he was 6'2, he had a gold grill, he had a hood on, his grades were bad, he just was suspended, he was throwing up gang signs on his face book, he was walking in a rich neighborhood, and he weighs 220 pounds.

I’m neither white or black, its about the reality of a situation, skin color has nothing to do with this event, and that’s what wrong with the ‘% ’ justification in the skin branch of the matrix dealing with this case….
‘ITS HIGHLY OVER EXAGGERATED AND HIGHLY OVERATED IN LIFE….OF THE MANY’

edit on 16-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

You won't get an answer to your last question. Or A truthful one. That's the one they want to avoid.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by ReadyPower
What I find funny is how Zimmerman supporters claim he was acting in "self defense"...

uhh...HELLO.. this kid was walking alone at night being followed by a grown man armed with a gun... are you hypocrites ?? How can you totally ignore the fact that MAYBE just maybe this kid was acting in self defense himself???? It negates your argument.

He was carrying concealed, so the gun wasnt an issue until it got pointed and fired... (for a reason i assume)

no, it's a proven fact that zimmerman was STALKING this kid like he was hunting a deer. proven fact that zimmerman is a racist blood bathing maniac. it's a proven fact that trayvon martin was an innocent 8th grader who did absolutely nothing wrong. after all, it should be everybodies first instinct to assault anybody who is following you so you can flex your "swag".
Now if you can PLEASE point out all the links that state what you're saying to be fact? If not, there is a "rant" section for people like you who have it ALL figured out...!

sarcasm. hence the

STALKING this kid like he was hunting a deer.
Where on the internet is this mentioned?

proven fact that zimmerman is a racist blood bathing maniac.
“Those who address race the most, are usually the most racist”

it's a proven fact that trayvon martin was an innocent 8th grader who did absolutely nothing wrong.
Once again, where on the web?

everybodies first instinct to assault anybody who is following you so you can flex your "swag".
I suggest you get the facts first before you make such idiotic comments! Do you realize how childish you sound? It'a always unfortunate to have to deal with you people here on ATS. I can only assume your age to be a factor. I'm thinking 12 or 13, but I could be wrong.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewdiful
gah, it bothers me when people get so worked up over sensational news/crime reports such as this one.

these stories are incessantly discussed by the media networks intentionally... they are designed to manipulate an emotional response from the public on purpose. why? to be divisive, so that people engage in heated, passionate discussions amongst each other not based on logic but from emotion. so that we learn to think about complicated issues from an impulsive, shallow perspective in lieu of deeper objective analysis. it's easier to operate from feelings than logic, and it's a much faster process. most people that watch/keep up with mainstream news watch a 5-minute overview of the topic, think about it for a short time, and then decide where they stand on it (which depends in large part to existing beliefs and biases).

studies have shown that once a person makes up their mind on an issue it becomes incredibly difficult for that person to change their mind, even if new details emerge that provide strong evidence to the contrary. lateral thinking is a very difficult skill for a person to acquire in our society for many reasons, short attention spans being only one of the major reasons for this.

i don't care that deeply about this issue specifically because i can't get past it serving as another example of the sensationalism of mainstream media, the manipulative effect it has on people (creating divisions among us, the public, by arguing about what happened and why), and how it ultimately distracts us from not only more pertinent issues but from actually accomplishing any forward progression. how can we work together as a country and as a planet on ANYTHING if all we do is argue over who's right and who's wrong?

Very, very good!!!

Excellent analysis/view point....

Thank you~~

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

and you should read my posts a little more carefully before going on the attack. i stated twice: SARCASM. hence the
at the end of that post. in simple terms, I WAS MAKING FUN OF THE PEOPLE WHO THINK ZIMMERMAN IS A RACIST BLOOD THIRSTY TRIGGER HAPPY HATE MONGER.

there. hope that clears things up

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

LoL it's an ADD fest.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

haha

yeah, netwarriors will jump at any chance to prove how right they are even when you agree with them

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by LilDudeissocool

haha

yeah, netwarriors will jump at any chance to prove how right they are even when you agree with them

HAHAHAHAHA!
That's freaking hilarious!

btw that also could be written, Q-"yeah, netwarriors will jump at any chance to prove how wrong you are even when you agree with them."

edit on 17-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

I'd punch, kick. Even at my age, my survival instincts would kick in. Beat the guy off, run away.

Throw in a sandwich and you might have a BFF.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SanguineDenial

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

I'd punch, kick. Even at my age, my survival instincts would kick in. Beat the guy off, run away.

Throw in a sandwich and you might have a BFF.

omg!!! LMAO

this is just.....wow

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There has been news posted in this thread .

New photos of Zimmermans injuries released, drugs found in Trayvon's blood and more witness interviews released.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The boy was being stalked by an unknown armed man. He was fighting for HIS life and trying to stand HIS ground. The cowardly armed stalker bit off more than he can chew so he shot the victim who refused to die like a coward. Try to step into the boy's shoes; would they find blood on your knuckles or would you just have let the guy shoot you without a fight?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

How does being a mix equal to him not being racist?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
The boy was being stalked by an unknown armed man. He was fighting for HIS life and trying to stand HIS ground. The cowardly armed stalker bit off more than he can chew so he shot the victim who refused to die like a coward. Try to step into the boy's shoes; would they find blood on your knuckles or would you just have let the guy shoot you without a fight?

How about when he lost him not to hang around and instead be in his home.Then if zimmerman would have chased him broke into his house and killed them hed be getting life.As a general rule if you manage to get away from someone you feel threatened by its not a good idea to go back and see what they wanted.So obviously Treyvon wasnt really scared of him.
edit on 5/17/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

How about when he lost him not to hang around and instead be in his home.Then if zimmerman would have chased him broke into his house and killed them hed be getting life.As a general rule if you manage to get away from someone you feel threatened by its not a good idea to go back and see what they wanted.So obviously Treyvon wasnt really scared of him.

How do we know trayvon doubled back? Zimmerman knew the law. He wanted to be a cop for Christ sakes. We only have Zimmerman's side. It's easy for him to say trayvon attacked him on his way back to the truck, only to then to claim self-defense...please look at this with an open mind. I don't think Zimmerman is a blood thirsty racist but what would you think if this happened to someone you knew? Watching how the case was handled from the start. The guy just killed a 17 yr old boy and not get arrested(this is where most of the outrage stems from. Not because of Zimmerman's race). Put yourself in trayvons shoes for once...just imagine if trayvon was your son..would you honesty say that Zimmerman was justified? Please just think...take the race and hate out of your heart for once and think about that 17 yr old boy.

edit on 17-5-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox

How do we know trayvon doubled back? Zimmerman knew the law. He wanted to be a cop for Christ sakes. We only have Zimmerman's side. It's easy for him to say trayvon attacked him on his way back to the truck, only to then to claim self-defense...please look at this with an open mind. I don't think Zimmerman is a blood thirsty racist but what would you think if this happened to someone you knew? Watching how the case was handled from the start. The guy just killed a 17 yr old boy and not get arrested(this is where most of the outrage stems from. Not because of Zimmerman's race). Put yourself in trayvons shoes for once...just imagine if trayvon was your son..would you honesty say that Zimmerman was justified? Please just think...take the race and hate out of your heart for once and think about that 17 yr old boy.

Just because hes 17 doesnt mean he cant beat someone to death.age has nothing to do with facts it appears the facts keep backing up Zimmermans story.The state doesnt have enough evidence to prosecute the only reason they are is the court of public opinion.If there is evidence showing Zimmerman was hunted down like a dog heshould go to jail.However judging from the evidence weve seen this is nothing more then a witch hunt.

Its unfortunate and tragic that a 17 yr old boy died but even when i was 17 i did some stupid things that could have gotten me killed as well.What this tells parents is try to teach your kids to think before they act because you never know who your dealing with.In this situation its unfortunate that Treyvon didnt keep going when he lost zimmerman he wasnt even 100 yards from his house when zimmerman went to check the street sign.If he just would have kept going no one would have even known he was out that night.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox

Just because hes 17 doesnt mean he cant beat someone to death.age has nothing to do with facts it appears the facts keep backing up Zimmermans story.The state doesnt have enough evidence to prosecute the only reason they are is the court of public opinion.If there is evidence showing Zimmerman was hunted down like a dog heshould go to jail.However judging from the evidence weve seen this is nothing more then a witch hunt.

Its unfortunate and tragic that a 17 yr old boy died but even when i was 17 i did some stupid things that could have gotten me killed as well.What this tells parents is try to teach your kids to think before they act because you never know who your dealing with.In this situation its unfortunate that Treyvon didnt keep going when he lost zimmerman he wasnt even 100 yards from his house when zimmerman went to check the street sign.If he just would have kept going no one would have even known he was out that night.

Exactly what I thought....I hope this never happens to someone you knew.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join