It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Cops Fear-WARNING-As disturbing as Kelly Thomas video X 10

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by imagineering
Everyone keep in mind the whole intention of this thread is to see trend developing, a trend we all as citizens have a right to feel negative about. We have a right to express our opinions and our disgust, it was not wrong for us to NOT sit idle. Our sense of justice flares up and we vent, its only natural. I do not understand the passion that is occuring in all the personal attacks here, the devision makes for zero unity and this is why we will all always remain devided. TPTB are a hell of alot more united the we are thats for sure. We are our own demise because none of us can agree and anything, we cant even agree to disagree.

Fun Fact: It is truth, that not only is the Police delving further into a pit, but the whole of humanity is.

Lets remember to be respectful.

Fun Quote from Zeitgeist:

"They must find it difficult, those that take authority as truth, instead of truth as the authority"

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by justbecause1
Sorry, I didn't mean to make a big deal out of you saying it.
I would not want someone to falsly accuse me of something like that either.

Well, we can agree the bad ones need to be punished, fired, jailed if necessary. Would I let a cop abuse me, no way. Would I be upset and seek justice from them - yes. I just won't assume any cop I come into contact with is going to beat me or worse. I will be polite and asert my rights when I know I am in the right. If I see a cop beating someone and I KNOW they are in the wrong. I will video tape them and be a witness.

I just see some people wanting to harm people they know nothing about and that kind of blind hatred scares me. It undermines who we are as humans and our humanity.

I agree and must admit i was furious when i first posted and maybe i should have cooled down before i did post. i like how you put it and thats about how i should go about dealing with crooked cops. Im not natrually an angry person and i didnt really wanna put that impression out there, thats where i messed up and i let my anger get the best of me. im sorry and thank you.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Reminds me of Who Watches the Watchmen...

There should always be community involvment with police we...SEE WE pay the paychecks that keep them in the job we require them to do.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Everyone keep in mind the whole intention of this thread is to see trend developing, a trend we all as citizens have a right to feel negative about. We have a right to express our opinions and our disgust, it was not wrong for us to NOT sit idle. Our sense of justice flares up and we vent, its only natural. I do not understand the passion that is occuring in all the personal attacks here, the devision makes for zero unity and this is why we will all always remain devided. TPTB are a hell of alot more united the we are thats for sure. We are our own demise because none of us can agree and anything, we cant even agree to disagree.

Fun Fact: It is truth, that not only is the Police delving further into a pit, but the whole of humanity is.

Lets remember to be respectful.

Fun Quote from Zeitgeist:

"They must find it difficult, those that take authority as truth, instead of truth as the authority"

Nice and very time appropriate. The tangled web we weave dudes!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by derpest
I am very much awake, sir. And I very much detest and dislike what I see. I weep for the state of the Police in the States.
Yet by that token I am aware that just being another yahoo resisting and fighting the system is going to get me into hot sh|t.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewdiful
oh. my. god.

i'm like 20 minutes in, i don't even know if i can continue... wow. few things make me speechless anymore, i've been desensitized to most things others deem disturbing thanks to 16 years of internet usage. but this story, the two officers tazing this helpless, suffering, traumatized human being (words don't even suffice for what this poor kid must have been feeling, the agonizing pain he must have been in)... worrying about THEMSELVES, their "safety," it's just so disgusting beyond words.

how could you possibly be afraid of someone in such a state? this person was in such pain he probably could barely even see what was in front of him. why would they be concerned with potential disease contraction from his blood, THEY HAD NO REASON TO HAVE TO TOUCH HIM. THEY HAD NO REASON TO GO NEAR HIM. what a rational, sane person would have done is CALL A FREAKING AMBULANCE. and show compassion for the obvious suffering of a fellow human being! they described his appearance, his wounds, his helpless state. they weren't frightened of him at all. they were delighting in compounding the suffering for this individual. they enjoyed torturing him some more. it makes me want to vomit and then cry forever.

sorry for this probably crazy comment, i'm just in a daze of disgusted awe (i'm a bleeding heart empath, what can i say). this is one twisted pair of psychopaths, they're not humans. they're the embodiment of evil.

Nothing crazy about that. Personally, if anybody wants to burn these bastards at the stake just let me know...I'll bring the matches.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I used to think that steroid use is illegal certainly for officers who do not have a prescription however I often hear of them bragging about taking them all the time...prolly not connected with random acts of rage and violence...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
reply to post by orbitbaby

It's time for the People to do ...

Do what George W. Bush did, take these fat pigs names, and put them on a deck of cards. Put their pictures on, along with a picture of their families. YES, their families. And then sell these pictures all over the world, so that evey man in the world can Identify these pigs, and their families when they go on a holiday.

These people are there to serve ... they are there to serve the public. But instead of being of servicing attitude, these men are violent criminals, who see themselves as Gods and their victims as trash.

This service is not an honor, nor is it a privelege ... it's a duty. It's even a greater duty, than a soldiers duty ... and when a soldier turns tail, he is shot.

These men, are soldiers who are fighting FOR the public. They are soldiers who have turned against their own people ... they deserve the same treatment as any soldier who commits such a crime ... it is the biggest crime imaginable. It's a bigger crime than mass murder ... it's not a crime against humanity, but a crime against civilization.

But what is interresting to see, is this is the heart of America ... these are the soldiers, and the people that go fight abroad ... these are the men in Abu Grahib.

It's time for another world war ... it's over due.

edit on 15/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

THAT'S THE BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD!!! LET'S COME UP WITH A LIST OF 54 OF THE WORST OF THESE PRICKS AND GET TO IT.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

I can not attest to "D" for cops but I have heard that it is a prevalent psychological problem for many on the force (wear a big gun to compensate for a "little one"). But you are probably right that most ''of the above'' are present.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
did it ever occur to anyone that coming here and expressing yourself about what you would like to do to these police officers could be used against you. government agencies have the ability to read and identify anyone that comes unto this site. they have the ability to search your house and take you into custody, they have the ability to plant and/or fabricate evidence, they have the ability to lie in court and be believed.
you only have a chance of justice if you are wealthy, if not, you will not be believed or taken seriously. this type of behavior is deeply ingrained, and, as previous posts by other police officers have said, they cannot do anything about it themselves. so to think that you can, is being naive, and can be dangerous to you and your family. my limited advice is to keep your nose clean, or move to another country that is not a "police state"...unfortunely here in the U.S., the ship has sailed along time ago to expect the police to "protect and serve" the common people.

So what. Anybody on here is headed for the concentration camps anyways. Does it really matter if it's today instead of tomorrow?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Mr cop if you lived in my country and did that you would have been catches by the us the citizens either shot or necklaced. if you do not know what is that it is tied with your hands behind your back a tire rammed over your head and shoulders and set alight while you are still alive. you are a #ing disgrace to the human race. American citizens why do you allow this. I am sure someone know where he stay. if you can not get to him his family is fair game too. it time that you people lift your asses and do what the bible say an eye for an eye. yes some of you will pay the highest price but you will be free again. why sit and do nothing while they murder and abuse the innocent. even if a small % of you stand together less than a million not even the army can do anything to all of you.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

you know there is hmmmm individuals and groups who can sort these kind of people out for a fee. with all the disgruntled ex vets back from war and out of job you will have even more to assist in the process

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by bjarneorn

Then who has the balls enough to stand up and start making an organization? Anyone on ATS? WHO? Their following will be like a plague that wont stop growing!

This needs to be done on a state by state level immediately, I for one have the testicular fortitude you speak of and have been trying to do just that in california for quite some time. finding the people willing to stand up against them is easy here, the main question on my mind is how can we keep things on even ground or outclass them technologically? they have the funding to get the best tools which is something I want to avoid as I think that invites corruption in and of itself. fortunately almost everything they have can be purchased or made by civilians as well. I think shared non monetary resources would be the way to go in this case but finding people willing to use their own equipment is a much harder task. in order to stand toe to toe with an abusive police force would require numerous amounts of cars,buses, and buildings just to start. then we get into the aspect of the tools they use which would require computers,weaponry,restraints,armor etc. but even then what do you do when you have them? who do you turn them over to when the current system just lets them off the hook? you cant hold them indefinitely and i'm not one for killing them either they are still people they just need to be reminded of that.

on another note I made an observation when the occupy oakland protests happened and they started using flashbangs on fallen protesters and firing pepperballs at them my first question was "where are all these paintball players hiding at, a few well placed hits to a visor and the cops cant aim at anyone without taking off their gear and exposing themselves" anyone who has ever been hit with a paintball will tell you a shot to the head is highly unpleasant and will make you retreat backward no question about it. now if you consider that making your own pepperball rounds is not only easy but cheap it would seem there is an obvious way of breaking their lines when they try to move in. an oppressive force must be met by an equal resistance

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AzraelBane

those f ers aint people they are animals scum and 99% of the time cowards that cant do sht if they ain't able to gang up on you. shoot 1 or 2 and not with a paint ball gun and see them scatter. than you can use small 4 to 5 people teams to take them down 1 by one as long as they cant regroup. if they get a chance to regroup start at point 1 again shoot 1 or 2 and see them run. Please just remember they aint all bad so choose wisely. if you do it enough time the good cops who cover for the other crooked phucers will start to rid the force of them fearing repraisal by the people

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by HandyDandy

A good start would be to pursue charges with civil penalties against LEOs who engage in this behavior.

The one good thing that came out of the Trayvon Martin case is that it showed that protests (with the help of social media) can, in fact, produce a change in leadership in failed Police departments.

ETA: People love to make fun of the ACLU, particularly conservatives, but THIS is why they exist.
edit on 14/5/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

An even better start would be to pursue criminal charges with criminal sentences against LEO's who engage in this behavior. The ACLU has no interest in this because there is no money in that, however for the victim, they can and should file verified complaints against the criminal thugs pretending to be law enforcement officers and once criminal convictions are secured, they can still pursue civil law suits.

Governments, local, state and federal, have shown a clear willingness to overspend and overspend and pursuing money from them will not solve this problem. Putting thugs in jail for coercion, extortion, acting under color of law, simulation of legal process, impersonating a law officer, and obstruction of justice will do the trick. Filing a verified complaint - which is an oath signed under penalty of perjury - compels the state to act. No Sheriff can refuse to make an arrest once a verified complaint has been filed, no prosecutor can decline to prosecute, and no judge can dismiss the charges. A trial must go forward.

The only caveat to this is that whoever does file a verified complaint against anyone should make damn sure that they are telling the truth about the matter and can prove on record that their accusations are true. Otherwise that penalty of perjury will come back and bite the ass.

The ACLU is only good for "civil rights" and those are legal rights. Rights that can be granted legally can be taken away legally. Unalienable rights is not within the ACLU's purview or expertise.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by real1tys8

the point is to not stoop to their level and mimic their actions to a T, if you start killing them without the chance of redemption you become the animal scum that you hate so much. it's important to give them at least the option of redeeming themselves when faced with the civilian solution. it's what will keep us human trust me on this, once you go down that road there is no turning back

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

your country is past that. no talking, legal action or peaceful protest gonna solve your dilemma. without taking up arms you and your rights will be buried with you

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AzraelBane

what did peace and respect got you innocent people of usa nothing. the only way to deal with violence is with violence. it is the only thing those type understand. they do not do nice.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by real1tys8
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

your country is past that. no talking, legal action or peaceful protest gonna solve your dilemma. without taking up arms you and your rights will be buried with you

No, it is not past that and your "advice" is precisely what this police state wants. They've been and continue to prepare for precisely that. What they are not prepared for is the ignorant coming to their senses and using the law in how it was intended to be used. I can only imagine a bunch of ignorant fools taking up arms...as if that would produce a better outcome.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Disgusting...especially the cop saying he was afraid of blood. What kinda cops are these?

But I do have to say that whole "trying to get a complaint form" section. Was pretty poor on the civilians part(s).
Here's an idea, you wanna file a complaint about police assault/abuse, go down there with a lawyer. You'll be walking aout with your form.

and when the cops ask you for your name, ask them for thier name and badge #. Also speak clear English. It will help.

But overall Cops today are just scared to death of anything and everything. They are too quick to pull thier tasers and guns. If a little blood scares you, your in the wrong line of work.

Being a cop is about being able to relate to people and diffuse situations non-violently, these are just the worst of the worst. All cops are not bad, but it seems the ratio of bad to good is growing in favor of bad cops. It's rare to find a good cop nowadays, your more likely to find a guy who was a highschool bully, or a scared little man who is afraid of a woman or a small child/teenager.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join