Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Why Cops Fear-WARNING-As disturbing as Kelly Thomas video X 10

page: 10
151
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
wow I cant watch anymore past 14mins this is horrible and its shame and a disgrace that this happens to usa's citizens. Those officers were just as bad as nazis.
That video really irritated me.



I agree, Im a law abiding professional, way laid back fella and that got my blood pressure going! If I had the balls enough and resources....oofta!




posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It is going to take a "citizen's arrest" of a rogue police officer and that is upheld by the court and the "citizen" is not in turn arrested by the rogue officer's fellow police for "assault on a police officer" and severely beaten/abused or even killed in return to get police to wake up that they are enforcers of the law but not above it. Who is watching the watchers? It cant be merely left to internal affairs....in the end, they work for us, the citizens and it is up to us to "police" the police. Hopefully, the first citizen who arrests an armed policeman wont get killed and there will be witnesses.
edit on 15-5-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
It is going to take a "citizen's arrest" of a rogue police officer and that is upheld by the court and the "citizen" is not in turn arrested by the rogue officer's fellow police for "assault on a police officer" and severely beaten/abused or even killed in return to get police to wake up that they are enforcers of the law but not above it. Who is watching the watchers? It cant be merely left to internal affairs....in the end, they work for us, the citizens and it is up to us to "police" the police. Hopefully, the first citizen who arrests an armed policeman wont get killed and there will be witnesses.
edit on 15-5-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)




You have already called the out-come. No cop would ever let a lowly slave citizen arrest him, even if it happened the prosecuters office would never bring up charges. Its us against ALL of them.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I was able to stomach the whole vid
Disgusting !
And I make a promise to myself my friends my family
Just try that against me and mine
I'd find you
And gut you like a pig
And no one would ever find you again
I PROMISE
No regret no remorse no mercy

Just like you show those you abuse
I don't mind stooping to your level
As violence seems to be the only thing you understand

No really, seriously
Try it



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Holy Crap. This video has such a profound impact.

This video even went as far as to change my perspective and opinion on the Oscar Grant shooting. I'm shocked, appauled and sickened by everything in this video.

I know that the way this video is portrayed is makes you ignore the good cops and just focus on the bad apples, but the truth is, the good cops are protecting the bad apples.

The bad apples are protecting the other bad apples. And the Courts are doing jack about any of it. There seems to be zero justice for people anymore. The cops and the courts don't even punish the bad guys, they just punish the victims.

Horrible.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This should open some eyes to what kind of people become cops. Emotionally unstable, unpopular kids who were bullied in high school, who finally get the chance to 'get back' at everyone who teased them. Weak-minded neanderthals with anger issues who are easily conditioned to act on their violent predispositions. Stupid thugs.

What these brainless waste products fail to realize is that one day soon they will reap what they sow.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby
 


Compelling video for sure, thanks for sharing. Police officers are not here to protect and serve, as their squad cars so blatantly display like a billboard, their only job is to maintain order period. Anyone that gets in their way of maintaining said order, will be dealt with accordingly. This video makes me sick, this code of silence that these pigs have for each other. Who are the real criminals here?



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Nothing like the "Blue Man Group", are they? I wonder how much longer we are going to tolerate this behavior from people who get paid by our tax dollars. And why are these thugs not in jail?



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So you want to report a crime at the stations front desk?? No problem they are all over it, but if you want to make a complaint on the police stations officers forget it. You will just be beat down and arrested because they think it's suspicious. What a chicken sh!t outfit! They believe they are so good and so righteous, pat each other on the back for breaking their own rules that's so pathetic. They come up on a guy profusely bleeding and burnt all over his body. Instead of offering him comforting help and a blanket and request the ambulance; they instead offered him a body bag and ride to the morgue. Oh yeah that's so professional. Them two cops are scumbag murderers that need to be sent to the gas chamber.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
did it ever occur to anyone that coming here and expressing yourself about what you would like to do to these police officers could be used against you. government agencies have the ability to read and identify anyone that comes unto this site. they have the ability to search your house and take you into custody, they have the ability to plant and/or fabricate evidence, they have the ability to lie in court and be believed.
you only have a chance of justice if you are wealthy, if not, you will not be believed or taken seriously. this type of behavior is deeply ingrained, and, as previous posts by other police officers have said, they cannot do anything about it themselves. so to think that you can, is being naive, and can be dangerous to you and your family. my limited advice is to keep your nose clean, or move to another country that is not a "police state"...unfortunely here in the U.S., the ship has sailed along time ago to expect the police to "protect and serve" the common people.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
did it ever occur to anyone that coming here and expressing yourself about what you would like to do to these police officers could be used against you. government agencies have the ability to read and identify anyone that comes unto this site. they have the ability to search your house and take you into custody, they have the ability to plant and/or fabricate evidence, they have the ability to lie in court and be believed.
you only have a chance of justice if you are wealthy, if not, you will not be believed or taken seriously. this type of behavior is deeply ingrained, and, as previous posts by other police officers have said, they cannot do anything about it themselves. so to think that you can, is being naive, and can be dangerous to you and your family. my limited advice is to keep your nose clean, or move to another country that is not a "police state"...unfortunely here in the U.S., the ship has sailed along time ago to expect the police to "protect and serve" the common people.



Coming to sites like this is how those who are "mad as hell" communicate. Will we be controlled by fear? Hell No! Will you? Looks like it. I have every right to freedom of speech, and the impending possibility of oppression does not sway me. I fight for what I believe in and I will not cower in a corner while being figuratively raped, being naive is enableing yourself to be part of the sheeple and enabling bullies is even more cowardice!



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen
 


G. All the above.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

But always — do not forget this, Winston — always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face- forever. We control life, Winston, at all its levels. You are imagining that there is something called human nature which will be outraged by what we do and will turn against us. But we create human nature. Men are infinitely malleable.

George Orwell - 1984

Ol George might have been off a few years, but he still nailed it. Welcome to the future.

Source
edit on 5/15/2012 by Klassified because: source



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81
 
You're wasting your breath. People who generally hate cops don't care about statistics. Only about being right. I posted that there are about 150K law enforcement officals on the street every day and with 365 day a year, by some of these peoples standards there should be 5.5 million cases of police brutality a day - no one commented, because they don't seem to care about things like reality.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by imagineering
 

The arresting citizen would have to be armed and draw his weapon on the abusing policeman to affect the arrest. But you are right,,,,the prosecutors would likely not charge the officer. In fact, the citizen would likely be charged. The citizen would almost have to cuff the officer with his own cuffs and bring him in without calling the police who would, in turn, arrest him. I am afraid that at some point vigilante groups will be formed to enforce street "justice" on errant cops. Those that abuse the public had better watch their back.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn
 
Wow! I don't even know why your posts have not been banned for promoting violence. Now you want to hurt peoples families. Because yes, children are criminals who deserve to be harmed and hunted all over the world because their parent choose to protect people for a living. The world truely is a scary place.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
They are nothing more than satans little jackboot army...


Scum..



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngtr
reply to post by justbecause1
 


No he is upset because he watched the video - maybe you should too -

O wait your probably one of the little piggies anyway - Oink Oink Oink
Actually I am not. I am someone who doesn't like to generalize and has a mind of my own. And BTW, the person said they DIDNT watch the video...but that's okay continue with the name calling, because you have nothing meaningful to say anyways.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by justbecause1

Originally posted by johngtr
reply to post by justbecause1
 


No he is upset because he watched the video - maybe you should too -

O wait your probably one of the little piggies anyway - Oink Oink Oink
Actually I am not. I am someone who doesn't like to generalize and has a mind of my own. And BTW, the person said they DIDNT watch the video...but that's okay continue with the name calling, because you have nothing meaningful to say anyways.



So your gonna ignore my post to you i see. Well i can think for myself and i did. I DIDNT whatch the video because i didnt have to i have seen enough like it and have had my own personal experience which you blindly assumed i havent. So go read that post i left for you and quit assuming crap.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by imagineering

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
wow I cant watch anymore past 14mins this is horrible and its shame and a disgrace that this happens to usa's citizens. Those officers were just as bad as nazis.
That video really irritated me.



I agree, Im a law abiding professional, way laid back fella and that got my blood pressure going! If I had the balls enough and resources....oofta!
Except they aren't mowing people down on he streets. They aren't going house to house and throwing people from their balconies to their deaths. They aren't rounding up people stealing their stuff and putting them in cattle cars to be sent to work camps. Perspective. Please don't think that you're a a victim like the jews and those who were murdered during WWII.






top topics



 
151
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join