It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Cops Fear-WARNING-As disturbing as Kelly Thomas video X 10

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+91 more 
posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is an extremely disturbing compilation of police brutality across Amerika.
We've all seen plenty of those. But this one also includes several clips from a
non-profit organization called The Police Complaint Center that conducts
undercover tests of police departments across the country. The tester's are
ex-cops that ask one simple question: How do I file a complaint?
What follows will shock you. Or maybe not. It left me shaking.

This is just wrong on so many levels. What is happening to our police?
How can they justify these things? How do they sleep at night?
I know there are still good ones out there but this Code of Silence b.s.
is turning even the good ones into criminals.

Warning: Keep a clear path to the porcelain god if you've had your breakfast
already this morning.

+13 more 
posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I am barely through the first 20 minutes of the video and i feel like losing my god damn mind. I have seen all these videos before in an individual capacity (most),

I am never going to call the police
If a police officer ever touches me without a warrant or probable cause, i am going to destroy them. I'de rather go to jail. I am actually very angry right now,

Serve and protect? Bull#. Go suck an exhaust pipe.

Note: My vision became very impaired when i thought of a police officer EVER touching my girlfriend, ever, in any capacity, it would be over. Once again. You don't call the police to get forcefully stripped and psychologically raped. Hence why i will never, ever call them. Someone breaks into my home, Ill call the police after i've mashed his face into the floor.
edit on 14/5/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I watched the first 5 minutes and then I just had to turn it off... The police in this country piss me off SO MUCH to the point where I dont even know what to do anymore... We cant complain, because no one with any authority will ever take down these cops, so I ask, what should we do? Should we just allow these cops to continue assualiting, abusing, and destroying our freedoms??? Cities around the country need to STOP hiring neanderthals to run these Police Depts. cause ultimately what we see today is just a bunch of maniacs on powertrips running around our countries cities abusing its citizens...
edit on 14-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
One eight seven is a sequence of numbers that for some reason pops into my mind. Everybody better get some guns and tasers, you might just be riding your bike down the road and get tackled by a psycho pig.

+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

This is just wrong on so many levels. What is happening to our police?

If you were to quantitate the number of these incidents to the number of officers out there, it would demonstrate that the majority of LEOs are doing their job the righteous way.

But, it is also fair to point out that regardless of the numbers, one should be cautious dealing with Johnny Law, 'cause you just don't know which one you are gonna get - good cop or bad cop..?

It's the criminals that are supposed to fear the Long Arm of the Law, not your Average Joe. Especially since your Average Joe is broke, frustrated and more than likely a gun owner...just like the bad apples of law enforcement, we all have are limits - they better catch on before they find themselves up against the wall - literally.

+3 more 
posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Each and every one of the police officers in these videos are criminals... They are actually the worse type of criminal in the world today, because they are SUPPOSED to be here to serve and protect us, but instead they use their powers for ZERO good... These officers should be prosecuted, they shouldnt be given a pass just because they're cops... Its very shady when you see police depts. and city/state attorneys covering up the shameful acts of these cops...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
My first instinct is to reply with an old NWA video/song, but just the title would violate the T&C of ATS. So I'll post this instead:

Then...in the immortal words of Forrest Gump, before I say something to get myself banned about this topic...

...And that's all I have to say about that."

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

truly shocking, my nerves where on edge watching this its very scary to know the extent of their power and how it grows ever increasing

I cant believe the snuff video where they shot the guy in the back, face down on the ground. I don't understand why that happened? Then the video about filing a complaint was just shocking. I actually watched some good cops help a guy literally begging for suicide by cop in my city and i told them I was amazed at their professionalism and handling of the situation even spoke to the department about it. Not all cops are bad but that code is killing any bit of credibility they have like the op said.
edit on 14-5-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
just a couple of minutes in, and GGGRRRR.

Reasons why I hate the scum pigs #651654

Never trust the police. Never call them. Never interact with them in anyway shape or form if you can help it. They are not people, and they are not there to protect you. Under no circumstances, should you ever trust a copper!! They'd lock up their own granny if it ment getting closer to their quota. Scum, each to the last.
edit on 14/5/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I must admit that I find your first argument sadly and severely lacking. Let's move to healthcare for a moment and apply the same statistics. Would you still be so happy to make the same argument in the defence of "a few" rogue Doctors? I would hazard a guess that you would not.

ETA: Even the smallest whiff of wrongdoing in Healthcare scenarios would whip up a team of lawyers, health experts and the like to truly examine the actions, documents and results of a Doctor's actions. With Police things seem to run a very different path. The Old Boys Network.

Police, just like Doctor's, often get to see people at their most vulnerable. Doctor's tend not to beat their patients. ETA off.

I completely agree with your second statement.

It appears that the police, or at least some of the more notorious departments all are a band of brothers, looking out for number one (themselves) and number two (their colleagues) only.

edit on 14/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 14/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Clarification

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

edit on 14-5-2012 by alienreality because: delete

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Where are the Boondock Saints when we need them... There needs to be someone out there that holds ALL criminals accountable for their actions...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That code of silence is total BS, who are they the mafia???

The only code they should go by is the code to serve and protect its citizens...

As you can probably tell, the police abuse in this country really bothers me... I would file a complaint, but we all know how useless that is

I wonder if there is a person in this world who that video tape doesnt completely piss off...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The part about the complaints is just killing me. It's a staged thing on the complainers part as part of a "test" process to monitor cops, but basically what I saw, was one person up against at least one, or more very intimidating cops. They are asking a simple question. "Can I have a complaint form?" \

Yet the person asking for it is being given the third degree. They are being intimidated. They are being told they could get sued by the officer. The "complainers" are all former cops, but to a regular person....someone who doesn't really know how the system works, this is just pure blatant intimidation meant to stop or prevent complaints from even being filed.

One guy is being browbeat by the cops to show his ID. All he wants is a form. Instead he is told they HAVE to see his ID. The "complainer" hasn't even done anything wrong. NOTHING. They are asking for a form. Some way they can complain, and complain to someone who isn't forcefully intimidating him. Who in their right mind would want to talk to some alpha male basically accusing you of wrongdoing for requesting a form?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I got as far as 13 mins.
and I wont to kill US cops.
if they did that to some one I know I would hunt them down.

+29 more 
posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just chiming in,

As some here already know, I'm a former LEO that was not part of the blue wall and was in fact hated for my views about our code of conduct, sufficed to say, I was IA and none too liked because of it. I lived in the minority and was a very good Police Officer when I was in.

This video is indicative of the reason I left. I could not bear working with these monsters any further. It caused me to loose my health and sanity trying to cope with the utter corruption prevalent within the police force across all boards.

YES, the Blue Wall is very strong and code of silence COS is a golden rule no one shall break.

I'm ashamed I ever thought the police were there to protect and serve, if so it was only for their benefit.

Just to add, all these recent cop on cop altercations are nothing more than the infighting that starts when one gang goes after another gang about territory.

Sirric

edit on 14/5/12 by sirric because: add

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I know this video makes a lot of people angry. Me too. But we all know it's a bad
idea to go out and start any kind of sh*t with the police.

Sometimes I think this kind of crap happens to make us feel helpless. I read
a thread not too long ago (sorry! can't recall the title) where the OP points out
exactly that. Blanket traumatization. Maybe they want us feeling powerless
....on a grand scale, that is. It just seems like this country is the fast track to
some place really really bad...

What to do about it? Towards the end of the video (starting around 56:20) the
author of the video provides some links to give us some ideas. For starters,
it's a good idea to educate yourself about your rights should you have an
encounter with LE. (edit:That sounds really dumb after watching the
video a second time. What good is education with a fist in your face? Most
everything that can be done has to be done after the fact.)

Some of the links listed on the video:
Flex Your Rights

Police Abuse

Rate My Cop

CopWatch
edit on 14-5-2012 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2012 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Fair play to you for being human and leaving the filthy stinking rot. This means that you're a decent person. I was all ready for a post to bite into from a nazi cop. But I got a very pleasant supprise when I read on. Thank you for trying to be a good cop whilst you were a cop. I wish there were more like you. And I'm sorry that your vocation in the force was short lived, because of the scum that are in the police.

You're obviously far too good a person to be a copper.

Only the dregs would do it now, as they get to batter and harrass anyone they like, and they get off on it. (and they get away with it)

Anyway, kudos to you sirric. *raises glass*

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
For the casual observer, note how they always need to know your name. This is in order to charge you with some offence, imagined or otherwise. They are able to engage you "in contract" as soon as they are in possessi0on of your name. Ah yes... Policy Officers, Revenue Officers.
edit on 14/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Clarification

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just some people should not be cops, like myself for one. I see videos of evil people that do evil things and I think, how do those cops not just kill that sob?
For example, I HATE DRUNK DRIVERS!!!! I think if I was a cop, I'd beat every drunk driver, therefore, I would never become a cop, not to mention it is soooooo dangerous.
There are bad people in every corner of the earth, and it is up to each individual to be smart and avoid situations that could result in a beating. I am in no way excusing this behavior, but I trust no one since 1 in 15 people are criminals, that stat includes cop criminals. I have always steered myself away from trouble. I avoid bad people like they have the plague, always have.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join