It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Good UFO Sighting From a Plane in Daylight - Oklahoma City, USA - 05/03/2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Too many videos with the same UFO lately?

A darn shame so continue your dialogue good training beats sociopathic statements
on youtube. The shaking of the UFO does not hurt the crew as how otherwise could
high speed 90 degree turns be made. You never saw one turn well I suggest looking
for information for that and the whole ball of wax where UFOs are concerned with a
Mr. W.R. Lyne knocking down UFO ignorance barriers since 1996 at least.
ED: And a true Teslaship disk ship does exist not that CGI experts would say a peep
about the Rex Heflin flat disk ship even if they knew about UFO Teslaships because
they could not tell you as they would be sworn to secrecy. And CGIers would never
be allowed to show an existing ship.

Would you like to write that in English? I suspect I know what you're trying to write, which would be something along the lines of go back to YouTube with your sociopathic statements, you're not welcome here because we'd rather warble on about our fantasies. Am I right?

edit on 15-5-2012 by ModerateMartian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

why would this be faked? are you kidding? in this day of youtube hits equals money, there are tons of people who would put many hours into hoaxing this or things like this.....stillhavent watched vid yet tho, lol...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

And CGIers would never
be allowed to show an existing ship.

Is that a specific "existing ship" or will any off-world craft work?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtabacco
reply to post by Ben81

why would this be faked? are you kidding? in this day of youtube hits equals money, there are tons of people who would put many hours into hoaxing this or things like this.....stillhavent watched vid yet tho, lol...

I don't kow much about youtube business model, but, it is rather unlikely they share the revenues with their "posters". I mean, does ATS?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
I have "Magic Eyes".

Static background image
Computer generated camera shake
Lack of reaction in audio
..and the "saucer" looks computer generated.

Looks like someone had some fun with Adobe After Effects.

That is exactally what I was afraid of. Dude, you do not have "magic eyes"!!

Static backgrund: Those are clouds in the sky. Clouds can be very slow moving, and the video isn't long enough for any movement to be seen.

Computer geerated shake. May well be something like a technique used by some to generate an effect. However, unless yu know the specifics of the environment of the camera and operator, you can not make this call. Random mveents are just rando movement, and carry no information beyond that.

Lack of reaction in the audio. Well, this is a sticky point for me too. I didn't perceive a "lack of reaction", in fact, I though I heard some reaction. Unfortunatel, dude had his thumb over the mic or something because, the audio is difficult to hear. A bit of a "red flag", but still not conclusive.

Saucer "looks" computer generated. Just how does that work? I've made computer models of many different things (UFO's, ET's Humans, cars, planes, boats, etc.) sometimes the models l"look" better than the real thing. Look "more real" at times as well.

The only way that something can "look" computer generated is if the viewer "wants" it that way. Course there is always the possibility that One might use the wrong texture to skin the model,.

Back around the first page of all this there was a post with a link to a place where One can buy a balon that "looks" just like the UFO in the video. I think it is much more likely that this video is 100% genuine, and some poo fool is out the $800+ for his ballon.

Making this a case of mis-identification, and not a "hoax video".

My point is; everyone yelled CGI, when there is NO indication that it is in fact CGI. I have been making and learning how t do computer animation for a bit over a year now, and, while I don't consider myself very good at it, most of the "hoax" videos, WERE NOT PRODUCED using any of the technique I've learned. By the way, I use "lower end" professional software (3D Studio, DAZ, Poser, Photoshop, and some others).

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by mtabacco
reply to post by Ben81

I don't kow much about youtube business model, but, it is rather unlikely they share the revenues with their "posters". I mean, does ATS?

Look up Google adsense (even more if you become a YouTube partner) also this YouTuber called Marco (xxxdonutzxxx, crazybreakingnews, SecretScienceTV, O7TV, 8118th, Kaschuba Ufology & 7th Area) has had over 10.000.000 views and his videos have been featured in the MSM so there's the possibility of money licence of copyrighted works. Michael Cohen has been doing this same thing for years.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
100% REAL.

Won't be long now, they cannot keep lying to us about it with these things happening every day. Disclosuer is coming peoples!!!!!!!!!!

Here is some more 100% REAL footage for you to watch. With much better graphics.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by ModerateMartian

An honest skeptic! I salute you sir.

Yes extrardinary indeed. Yet, I am such an amateur aniator, it kind of a hobby. At times, I have produced "stills" that are, quite extraordinary, could "fool" even the most hardened.

I doubt that, no offence.. Show me some of your better work. Unless you work at ILM or have years and years of experience in photoreal cgi, your work will look like cgi. Take it from someone who has worked hard at it for over 15 years and it took a good 10 to get into the "fool people" arena.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So...I'm in the wrong business?!?? Instead of developing software, I should make a bunch of crap videos and upload them? Then sit back and watch my bank account fill up?

Why do I doubt that!?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I have been doing CGI for enough years to know "the look". The video in the OP definitely has the "the look" of fake CGI. The thing is that this type of video is ridiculously easy to do. There is no character rigging, uv mapping and texturing. And there is no lip synching for facial animation.

Here is another UFO video.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So...I'm in the wrong business?!?? Instead of developing software, I should make a bunch of crap videos and upload them? Then sit back and watch my bank account fill up?

Why do I doubt that!?

You are paid about a penny per view, and only if the viewer clicks on an advertisement and watches it to completion. That is why these folks have MOUNTAINS of accounts each with MOUNTAINS of fake videos. NOBODY is getting rich off of it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Computer geerated shake. May well be something like a technique used by some to generate an effect. However, unless you know the specifics of the environment of the camera and operator, you can not make this call. Random mveents are just rando movement, and carry no information beyond that.

Wrong. Computer generated shake is hard to get right. Yours looks very wrong mate.

Lack of reaction in the audio. Well, this is a sticky point for me too. I didn't perceive a "lack of reaction", in fact, I though I heard some reaction. Unfortunatel, dude had his thumb over the mic or something because, the audio is difficult to hear. A bit of a "red flag", but still not conclusive.

No. Its not a "bit" of a red flag, it a huge, huge red flag. These are the simple details that you need to get right or work will always look wrong.

Saucer "looks" computer generated. Just how does that work? I've made computer models of many different things (UFO's, ET's Humans, cars, planes, boats, etc.) sometimes the models l"look" better than the real thing. Look "more real" at times as well. The only way that something can "look" computer generated is if the viewer "wants" it that way. Course there is always the possibility that One might use the wrong texture to skin the model,.

Wrong again. You seem to have a very inflated opinion on your cgi skills. They are not well founded. Bad cgi does not need the viewer to want it to look right or wrong, it just looks wrong. Bad lighting, bad animating, bad comping, bad texturing, lack of attention to detail. Yours has all this and it shows

My point is; everyone yelled CGI, when there is NO indication that it is in fact CGI. I have been making and learning how t do computer animation for a bit over a year now, and, while I don't consider myself very good at it, most of the "hoax" videos, WERE NOT PRODUCED using any of the technique I've learned. By the way, I use "lower end" professional software (3D Studio, DAZ, Poser, Photoshop, and some others).

Finally. You are right at something. You are not very good at it. And it screamed cgi to everyone here. What does that tell you? There were tons of indication that it was cgi as i listed above. As i said earlier, i have been doing cgi for tv for 15 years. I am head of 3d at our company and i consider myself to be pretty good at my job. Good cgi id effing TOUGH, so don't take it too hard that you are not very good, but dont also inflate your ego with misplaced praise for your own work
edit on 15-5-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Why do I doubt that!?

What do you doubt about what I wrote? You can make good money from hoaxing (you would have to look up what 1 million views are worth with adsense but the true value is difficult as there's other means of making ad revenue). If you get syndicated like the 'Woolly mammoth' spotted in Siberia video in the MSM I can also only guess what that's worth.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else sees what I see, but by focusing on the UFO is seems clear that it was a CGI figure and was placed into the frames whilst compiling the video.

It's a shame that there are so many hoaxers out there. Why can't people just be honest?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

DUDE!

My name is dsm1664, not dude.

And I have C.G.Eyes
edit on 15-5-2012 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

Actually sir, you have NOT seen ANY of my work.

Perhaps soon...we'll see.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The thing that sucks? Hoaxes and lies will veil all possible truths in a shroud of pessimism. Technology isn't to blame here, the liars are.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
looks fake in my opinion. ive personally seen ufos myself, i believe in the phenomenon. but as far as this video goes i call shananigans! what the hell was the pilot of that craft doing? testing out the rudders?
the cloud werent moving & it just seemed overall fake to me.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by 3danimator

Actually sir, you have NOT seen ANY of my work.

Perhaps soon...we'll see.

Your avatar maybe an indication of your CGI skills.

Did you make this UFO clip?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join