It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Good UFO Sighting From a Plane in Daylight - Oklahoma City, USA - 05/03/2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Boy does that just scream............
CGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it anyway...

Says you? You're wrong. Sorry. It's so
Reeeeeeeeeel

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Wow For real? CGI
everyone knows UFO's are not real anyways they are inter dimensional entities posing as UFOS
good luck with your video though.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
As fake as £25 note.

Clearly cgi with fake shake.

I'll have one extra large fake shake to go please. Mmmm yummy.

edit on 14-5-2012 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

Prove it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willease

Originally posted by Willease
The CGI video in question is one out of forty posted on his Youtube page, that's hint number one.
All the other people on the plane were...sleeping? Nobody else had a phone with a video camera?

Yet this idiotic video will be debated for two more pages?!

And this bothers you because....?

Why not just move along if you're done?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
looks like that ballon that they blow up on the show fact or faked. Same movement too. I think could be someone just sending one of those things up really high

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

There are loads of people who have plenty of time on their hands to do this, it wouldn't take that long actually.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This video bugs me a little. Although I'd like to believe this, the supposed UFO is shaking way too violently, like a rag-doll, then suddenly controls itself and speeds off? Seems fishy.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

As fake as £25 note.

I'll have one extra large fake shake to go please.

Why would someone post a fake video of a UFO

To fake this one with the zoom in and zoom out in plain day light
would be very hard to do
you would need many hours of work to create a realism that is not to far from perfection
i know many have much times on their hands to make a video like that
that would take days to be sure each pixel are corretly alligned with the object
im not a video expert .. are you ?

Why always screaming HOAX before any kind of proof that this is the original video

This is why humans are so terribly closed minded
everything enexplained .. everyone scream its a hoax
like the strange sky sounds

Believe what you want, it's your prerogative.

After viewing thousands of videos, being a dab hand at CGI, I know when I see something made on a computer.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

As fake as £25 note.

Just how is this "cleary cgi"?

Seriously, dude! How can you tell if this is "just CGI"? Do you have some "magic glasses" that tell you this?
Now, I don't think this is real either, but, I have specific reasons for that, which I'll be happy to share AFTER we hear yours.

I have "Magic Eyes".

Static background image
Computer generated camera shake
Lack of reaction in audio
..and the "saucer" looks computer generated.

Looks like someone had some fun with Adobe After Effects.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

As fake as £25 note.

I'll have one extra large fake shake to go please. Mmmm yummy.

edit on 14-5-2012 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

Prove it.

OK, here you go:

1) Buy Adobe After Effects
2) Follow the tutorials in YouTube to fake a UFO clip using a static background, CGI UFO, generated camera shake, and overlay audio.

Rewatch the movement of the camera shake while focusing on the clouds.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOriginalJZ

Eh yeah right, learn the definition of 'UFO' first.

This goes under the 'too close and detailed to be true' category. Btw OP, looking for real footage by using YouTube search or any site with too random videos won't do you a favor.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO
reply to post by Ben81

I have to agree with previous posts, looks like CGI, but who knows?

I really hate the fact that just when we start living in a time when almost everyone carries a video recording device of some kind, CGI technology has advanced to the point that we can't tell reality from fantasy any more. Pictures are no longer proof of anything so everything is assumed to be fake, and there's no reliable way to prove otherwise. Imagine what kind of UFO evidence we would have by now if not for the fakers.

Yes .. now everyone have in their pocket a video recorder
now everyone can film anything at anytime

Like this other day light video (dont like UFO at night)
ufo fakers do like making CGI vid at night .. but not in the day
its very hard to fix each pixel that it is not a added images

check the strange saucer light going right at 4:53
beside the big bright light to blind anyone close to it

Never mind that, look above the mountain at 4:48! What is that?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
I don't buy it.

I know the quality isn't the best and it's easy to say "CG", but it's more the context to me.

The people in the background don't really say much other than, "OMG, what the eff is going on?!". Not once do they reference what the craft is doing.

Not that I think this video is real, but obviously you've never had a UFO experience. I witnessed one fairly close up with 8 other people, both adults and kids, and for about 5 minutes no one spoke a word. An experience like that is just so surreal it can paralyse you with facination. The one i saw was flying left to right and stopped and hovered directly in front of us. You would think that we would have plenty to say to each other at that point, but it was dead silence until it was all over. Then suddenly we couldn't stop talking about it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

even with photoshop
creating this kind of fake in day light takes a long time....

No, sorry it doesn't. And photoshop wouldn't be the program to use (further demonstrating how you don't know squat). There are a tone of programs that can do this, I myself could produce this moronic video in under 15 minutes. And no, I wont do it to prove it to you. Go get any one of the free trial programs and give yourself one hour to learn. After that if this style of video takes you more than 15 minutes to make then we have other issues, lol. But along the way you will learn something.

The word "photoshop" gets thrown around here way to much. This isn't done with photoshop.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

As fake as £25 note.

I'll have one extra large fake shake to go please.

Why would someone post a fake video of a UFO

To fake this one with the zoom in and zoom out in plain day light
would be very hard to do
you would need many hours of work to create a realism that is not to far from perfection
i know many have much times on their hands to make a video like that
that would take days to be sure each pixel are corretly alligned with the object
im not a video expert .. are you ?

Why always screaming HOAX before any kind of proof that this is the original video

This is why humans are so terribly closed minded
everything enexplained .. everyone scream its a hoax
like the strange sky sounds

Why say hoax? Because that is a much more logical and simple of a solution than Aliens from outer-space. The burden of proof is on the believer to prove a hypothesis that is less logical, and less simple. Why would you jump to the conclusion that it wasn't a hoax without additional evidence supporting that hypothesis?

There is very little proof to go on in this video....Now had it been shot in the 80's before CGI technology to create such hoaxes were widely available.....Then a video such as this would be harder to ignore. Without anything backing it up...a video is not really that great of evidence these days.

What COULD back it up? Accounts from some other passengers, or even the pilot would be a good start.. Surely anyone siting on that side of the plane would have been able to see it. ..Perhaps video from someone else on the plane (who doesn't carry a camera phone these days?). I know if I saw someone filming out the window talking about a UFO, I'd get out my phone try to get a shot myself. Besides all of that....The only hope we'd have to verify this video is to have someone who's an expert in debunking fake CGI UFO videos take a look at it, and conclude that it doesn't appear faked.

It's good to be open minded...but one should never simply default to believing and extraordinary claim when the evidence is not there.

As for this being hard to do....Well...No it wouldn't be. The zoom in, and the shaking can all be added in later, and is quite easy to do (at least with Sony Vegas which is the editing software I use). I can't speak too much on rendering of the saucer itself (computer animation isn't my expertise) but there doesn't appear to be anything too extraordinary about it.
edit on 15-5-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: Mahabone

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The OP video is about as real as the following video where the following video is actually much better:

What I find amusing is how people argue from incredulity about "It's SO detailed", or "It would be difficult to do and take a really LONG TIME".

So what?
Who cares if it took them 100 hours or a 100 days or even a 100 years to design and render the CGI.

Fact of the matter is, anyone anywhere can get all the SFX software they ever wanted for free off of pirate sites, and do with it whatever they wish to their heart's content.

The movie Sin City was produced, essentially in a garage, by a small venture where then all the actors were then dropped in onto the CGI 'stage'.

This is one of the first films—along with Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, Casshern, and Immortel (Ad Vitam)—to be shot primarily on a digital backlot. The film employed the Sony HDC-950 high-definition digital camera, having the actors work in front of a green screen, that allowed for the artificial backgrounds (as well as some major foreground elements, such as cars) to be added later during the post-production stage.

Sin City (film) wiki

The same thing was done with Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow; started by one single guy from his desktop computer with 4 years of work.

Conran spent four years making a black and white teaser trailer with a bluescreen set up in his living room and using a Macintosh IIci personal computer. He was able to show it to producer Jon Avnet, who was so impressed that he spent two years working with the aspiring filmmaker on his screenplay.

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow wiki

CGI can and will be done and even be extremely photo realistic to the point of even seeming undeniably 'real'.

Don't believe the hype.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

LOL! those aliens been on the mad dog 20/20

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
why so much shaking?
turbulence? thats the thing bothering me with this footage

That shaking should not bother you at all. Its been explained many times. Apparently when the ufo is stationary it is floating on a turbulent field of fluctuating electromagnetic energy. The same way a small motor boat bobs around on wavy sea water. Then when the engine kicks in the boat trues itself and rides more stationary. This phenom has been documented many times with ufo sightings and hypothesized anti grav technology.
edit on 15-5-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
why so much shaking?
turbulence? thats the thing bothering me with this footage

That shaking should not bother you at all. Its been explained many times. Apparently when the ufo is stationary it is floating on a turbulent field of fluctuating electromagnetic energy. The same way a small motor boat bobs around on wavy sea water. Then when the engine kicks in the boat trues itself and rides more stationary. This phenom has been documented many times with ufo sightings and hypothesized anti grav technology.
edit on 15-5-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

This is more relevant than hypothesising about UFOs bobbing around and fluctuating electromagnetic energy.

Full Screenshot

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Too many videos with the same UFO lately?

A darn shame so continue your dialogue good training beats sociopathic statements
on youtube. The shaking of the UFO does not hurt the crew as how otherwise could
high speed 90 degree turns be made. You never saw one turn well I suggest looking
for information for that and the whole ball of wax where UFOs are concerned with a
Mr. W.R. Lyne knocking down UFO ignorance barriers since 1996 at least.
ED: And a true Teslaship disk ship does exist not that CGI experts would say a peep
about the Rex Heflin flat disk ship even if they knew about UFO Teslaships because
they could not tell you as they would be sworn to secrecy. And CGIers would never
be allowed to show an existing ship.
edit on 5/15/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join