It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Good UFO Sighting From a Plane in Daylight - Oklahoma City, USA - 05/03/2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Very good video of a UFO from a plane

This very good UFO sighting was near Oklahoma City, United States on 05/03/2012 / 03.05.2012. The unidentified flying object was filmed out from a small plane.

UFO / OVNI / НЛО / May 3, 2012 / 03.05.2012.

First segment of the vid was with a zoom

I like this video for a few reason.. day light is the first reason
second .. its from a plane flying above the ufo
and third ... the way it fly away at the end making a complete verticale swing

We can clearly see a triangle shape with 3 dot undernealt it

This is an excellent video to debunk
didnt find any post on ATS about it

The way it moved was a little bit odd but hard to say if its a hoax
why cant we say its real for once ?

edit on 5/14/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Boy does that just scream............

CGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it anyway...

Looks like the alien is having trouble man handling it's space craft. lol
edit on 14-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
why so much shaking?
turbulence? thats the thing bothering me with this footage
i could say CGI but then you can say that for 99% of footage
so is there anything in this footage thats in that 1%?
i hope so, but lets see how the thread turns out
probably arguing, bitching, mocking, slagging off
but hey ho thats ATS in 2012

thanks OP for posting
S+F

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Boy does that just scream............

CGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it anyway...

The thing that bothers me with technology now
is we can really fake anything on video
there is so many apps that put a ghost or a ufo above your house just for fun

Is there any way we can eliminate all added objects ??
We surely have many video expert analyst here on ATS

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
As fake as £25 note.

Clearly cgi with fake shake.

I'll have one extra large fake shake to go please. Mmmm yummy.

edit on 14-5-2012 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
As fake as £25 note.

Clearly cgi with fake shake.

I'll have one extra large fake shake to go please.

Why would someone post a fake video of a UFO

To fake this one with the zoom in and zoom out in plain day light
would be very hard to do
you would need many hours of work to create a realism that is not to far from perfection
i know many have much times on their hands to make a video like that
that would take days to be sure each pixel are corretly alligned with the object
im not a video expert .. are you ?

Why always screaming HOAX before any kind of proof that this is the original video

This is why humans are so terribly closed minded
everything enexplained .. everyone scream its a hoax
like the strange sky sounds

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This looks like the haiti fake ufo video

First of all why is the video cropped?IF its from inside a plane where is the window frame?Provide the original video

Secondly why has this youtuber posted this video all over the internet with this note

"This very good UFO sighting was near Oklahoma City, United States on 05/03/2012 / 03.05.2012................. commercial use need a license from us. You can contact us through YouTube. Thank you!"

Thirdly the acting is retarded,so retarded it surpasses that of some syfy movies

Fourth the shaking is added to make it easier for the person who did the montage or cgi whatever its called

Fifth the lighting of the object is way of

AND i am not sure but i think the sound of the aeroplane sounds like its in a loop

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I have to agree with previous posts, looks like CGI, but who knows?

I really hate the fact that just when we start living in a time when almost everyone carries a video recording device of some kind, CGI technology has advanced to the point that we can't tell reality from fantasy any more. Pictures are no longer proof of anything so everything is assumed to be fake, and there's no reliable way to prove otherwise. Imagine what kind of UFO evidence we would have by now if not for the fakers.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
This looks like the haiti fake ufo video

First of all why is the video cropped?IF its from inside a plane where is the window frame?Provide the original video

Secondly why has this youtuber posted this video all over the internet with this note

"This very good UFO sighting was near Oklahoma City, United States on 05/03/2012 / 03.05.2012................. commercial use need a license from us. You can contact us through YouTube. Thank you!"

Thirdly the acting is retarded,so retarded it surpasses that of some syfy movies

Fourth the shaking is added to make it easier for the person who did the montage or cgi whatever its called

AND i am not sure but i think the sound of the aeroplane sounds like its in a loop

You have some good points
they do look a bit odd in their hole s*** comments

but still .. i would do some omg did you see that to anyone beside me

I did see a ufo 20 yrs ago and i remember saying something similar
like what the hell is that .. my sighting of a UFO is still unexplained to me
was beautifull and all diferent colors flashing deep in the forest just beside a mountain with no roads
my friend beside my bed was like wth is that

if i recorded it on video you would have heard me saying retarded things to

Imagine YOUR reactions
if you see one day a UFO .. not a small dot .. but a flying saucer
and you can clearly see its a saucer and it fly awaw very fast
what would be your reaction ?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It almost seems that the plane is static and not moving past the clouds. The average speed of a passenger plane is about 500 knots or around 600 mph.

The only thing for me is that the underneath of the 'UAP' is very familiar based on past experiences minus the lights.

Could be CGI due to the static nature of the film.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO
reply to post by Ben81

I have to agree with previous posts, looks like CGI, but who knows?

I really hate the fact that just when we start living in a time when almost everyone carries a video recording device of some kind, CGI technology has advanced to the point that we can't tell reality from fantasy any more. Pictures are no longer proof of anything so everything is assumed to be fake, and there's no reliable way to prove otherwise. Imagine what kind of UFO evidence we would have by now if not for the fakers.

Yes .. now everyone have in their pocket a video recorder
now everyone can film anything at anytime

Like this other day light video (dont like UFO at night)
ufo fakers do like making CGI vid at night .. but not in the day
its very hard to fix each pixel that it is not a added images

check the strange saucer light going right at 4:53
beside the big bright light to blind anyone close to it

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
100% REAL.

Won't be long now, they cannot keep lying to us about it with these things happening every day. Disclosuer is coming peoples!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Looks like CGI to me. I'm probably wrong but that is my opinion.

Also, why do these UFO videos all end with the craft speeding off?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Good question, however the aircraft's window frame not showing could be explained by the camera man keeping the the camera (well it seems more like a mobile phone) close to the window, something i would do to get the clearest shot. However as with all video's like this, we do need to see the original and not one that has been edited.

Secondly why has this youtuber posted this video all over the internet with this note "This very good UFO sighting was near Oklahoma City, United States on 05/03/2012 / 03.05.2012................. commercial use need a license from us. You can contact us through YouTube. Thank you!"

Is it the fact that they gave the exact time and date of the sighting that bothers you? Or are you bothered by them saying anyone wanting to make money from this video has to cut them in on it? I see nothing wrong with their posting this, IF it is genuine, then it is valuable, if I had a genuine video I would take the same stance.

What acting? Tell me just exactly how are people supposed to react to seeing a UFO, is there some standard guidelines we all need to follow? When I saw a UFO many years ago, I did not say a word, I wasn't scared, just amazed and fascinated and watched it. You cannot judge the reaction of someone under such circumstances, everyone will react differently.

Have you any proof to back up this assertion? Or is it just an opinion?

The lighting looks fine to me, it is consistent throughout the video (single light source from one direction) and remains consistent when the UFO flips and when it sways from side to side.

It would sound odd considering the video is edited, showing same parts more than once, this would also replay the individual sounds. The sounds are however consistent with a single prop light aircraft, such as a Cessna

Having said all that I am not convinced it is a genuine sighting and may well be faked. However this is just based on my gut instinct and I cannot yet debunk this video,

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The CGI video in question is one out of forty posted on his Youtube page, that's hint number one.
All the other people on the plane were...sleeping? Nobody else had a phone with a video camera?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Is it the fact that they gave the exact time and date of the sighting that bothers you? Or are you bothered by them saying anyone wanting to make money from this video has to cut them in on it? I see nothing wrong with their posting this, IF it is genuine, then it is valuable, if I had a genuine video I would take the same stance.

Then join Steven Greer,anyone who tries to make a buck out of videos is fail

What acting? Tell me just exactly how are people supposed to react to seeing a UFO, is there some standard guidelines we all need to follow? When I saw a UFO many years ago, I did not say a word, I wasn't scared, just amazed and fascinated and watched it. You cannot judge the reaction of someone under such circumstances, everyone will react differently.

If only we had any reaction other than of that on the vid.

Have you any proof to back up this assertion? Or is it just an opinion?

No its common knowledge.

Having said all that I am not convinced it is a genuine sighting and may well be faked. However this is just based on my gut instinct and I cannot yet debunk this video,

Then keep it in your hard drive.It could be roswell 2

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The CGI video in question is one out of forty posted on his Youtube page, that's hint number one.
All the other people on the plane were...sleeping? Nobody else had a phone with a video camera?

EXACTLY!
edit on 14-5-2012 by ANOMALY502 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Is this a joke?
or you just really can't tell it's fake?
Doesn't look real in the slightest to me. lol
I was hoping it would be real..
but it's not even close, man. sigh

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Yes, the video is "too good to be true," and then there is that background noise. That isn't the sound from a jet cabin. Actually, it sounds like a piston engine. Yet the RPMs seem to be too low for for one in sustained flight.

UFOs are real and so are CGI videos (in a manner of speaking).

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Either the guy flying that is a.- DUI !
Or, b.- it's After Effects !

I'll go b !
And it ain't even a decent AE job at that !

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join