It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Good UFO Sighting From a Plane in Daylight - Oklahoma City, USA - 05/03/2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
As fake as £25 note.

Clearly cgi with fake shake.

I'll have one extra large fake shake to go please. Mmmm yummy.

edit on 14-5-2012 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

I was gonna go with it being a balloon for the same reason, there is way much wobble. If thats a UFO, then we gotta drunk alien flying it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
My first UFO sighting was from a plane. Looking at that footage I'm not so sure. It could be real but why is it moving the way it is?

When it comes to UFO sightings it's kinda hard to say if they are real or not because we don't know how the objects are supposed to move. All we have are movies to make us think they are supposed to move in a certain way.

Strange!!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well at least its not a blurry shaky night time video. looks pretty cool flying away. Even though its probably cgi at least it was fun to watch imo, Im not a video expert so I cant debunk this I'm sure someone will come along here on ATS and break it down for us. Thanks for posting OP its interesting to me anyways.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
As previous posters have noted, this is def CGI. More evidence on this, is the fact that the video is only 30 seconds long, any longer then it would require a lot more work.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't buy it.

I know the quality isn't the best and it's easy to say "CG", but it's more the context to me.

The people in the background don't really say much other than, "OMG, what the eff is going on?!". Not once do they reference what the craft is doing. Flips? Seriously? Not once does the camera pan to another person on the plane to give some sort of reference for the environment. Were people actually there? Or was this a recording of the clouds and dubbed over with "OMG" references.

If I saw a UFO outside the window of the plane I was riding in, doing flips, I think I'd think of something else to say than, "OMG, what the eff is going on".

I think it's more likely someone got some new CG software and is playing with it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Faker than.....dunno. Something very fake. And as a 3d animator for the last 16 years (i do photoreal animations and vfx for commercials) this would not take long at all to do. No one matches the pixel movements by hand, they get after effects or other programs like pftrack or Mocha to do it. Easy as chips. The lighting is WAY off. Yes the direction might be correct, but the rest of it looks flat. And others have said, the context, the fact that the clouds are not moving, that NO one else on the plane saw this, the 30sec length...come on!

You need to start being more critical initially. Ask yourself: "does this really look right?" If not, dont post it. I know you want aliens and UFOs to be real, we all do, but this kind of stuff is just silly. One day, hopefully, they really will visit us and make themselves known to us. It has not happened yet.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben,

You do realize that the video you posted was of night construction/roadwork on the highway, correct? It is a time lapse video that shows the worklights being illuminated by the smokey air from the volcano in Japan. There were threads about this here...with link to the japanese highway site that showed multiple videos of this....and you can see the vehicles/lights moving down the road as work progressed.

Here is a link to that thread/post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-5-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

xxxdonutzxxx
crazybreakingnews
SecretScienceTV
8118th
O7TV
7thArea

Are all hoaxer channels.

These channels upload videos of 'sightings' dated this year (over 100). Many have similar themes such as video captured from aircraft, similar white CGI orbs etc, many of which have been debunked.. Five Channels (xxxdonutzxxx, crazybreakingnews SecretScienceTV, O7TV, 8118th) first videos were uploaded within 37 days of each other. Some of the information I have held back on but there's much more to be found.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The sound says it all. This is a looped recording of a propeller plane which must have massive windows because we never see them. That's what convinces me it's a fake. A damned shame too because most of the others are so blurred you can't see much. Why is that? I've filmed high altitude planes doing 600mph and they're not blurred Ah well, we'll just have to wait for the next one!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien44

Yea, this one, I believe, is one of those huge novelty balloons.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Why would someone post a fake video of a UFO

Good question to ask the 100s of people who have posted faked UFO videos.

Because they can?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Why would someone post a fake video of a UFO

Money. You can make money from YouTube (Google adsense etc) and the MSM who run articles with your copyrighted material.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

As fake as £25 note.

Just how is this "cleary cgi"?

Seriously, dude! How can you tell if this is "just CGI"? Do you have some "magic glasses" that tell you this?
Now, I don't think this is real either, but, I have specific reasons for that, which I'll be happy to share AFTER we hear yours.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
FAKE!!!!

In this day and age...how can people be fooled by CGI...geez.

If you cannot tell it is CGI...then do not watch independence day or Jurassic park..their CGI is much better...and you might think your watching a documentary..

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Others are leaning to CGI i guess.

maybe they are right, but the quality of the video is pretty poor and that includes the UFO. Now Ive never done any cgi work myself so i cannot give my 2cents on the topic but id like to say that most cgi work Ive seen seems to be alot clearer.

BUT the reaction of the guys in the background, its pretty spot on...
when i had my encounter with what is unknown to me ( See it here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ) my dad and i both had the same reaction just a lot less loud lol, because we were # scared the whole time. However the Haiti UFO video had an incredibly believable reaction to... so i guess even that can be faked nowadays...

TY OP for the post! real or fake I'm leeching the video for my own personal keep sake.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

As fake as £25 note.

Just how is this "cleary cgi"?

Seriously, dude! How can you tell if this is "just CGI"? Do you have some "magic glasses" that tell you this?
Now, I don't think this is real either, but, I have specific reasons for that, which I'll be happy to share AFTER we hear yours.

If you cannot spot fake camera shake, pan and zoom you've got a long way to go being able to spot CGI for what it is. Apart from that this is most likely created on a still image to save motion tracking which this hoaxer is not very good at.

Yes the above video was uploaded by crazybreakingnews but xxxdonutzxxx and crazybreakingnews are the same person as I've shown in my last post on this thread.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ModerateMartian

I still think its a balloon or they couldve inserted video of one of those balloons into the clip, which would make it cgi

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by ModerateMartian

I still think its a balloon or they couldve inserted video of one of those balloons into the clip, which would make it cgi

Could well be, if I remember rightly this hoaxer (on various channels) has a few that are similar. I have yet to make a video about these comparisons.

thehoaxkiller.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Another typical YouTube garbage video that anyone with a sense of reality could spot as a pathetic attempt at CGI. I've seen high school kids produce much more realistic projects than this in under an hour. But what is extremely sad to me is the fact that more people are interested is this type of rubbish than say for example the "Wow" signal of 1977.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join