It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The WTC Elevator Key

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I believe ATS should start instituting an age requirement or maturity level that is conducive to civil discussion. Trolling and childish behavior should be treated as harshly as a break in T&C.

Yah, the sandbox is full today.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

All the fuel was consumed in the initial explosion then? How could all the fuel explode at once? Your picture is just the exterior burn. Nobody who saw a flood of burning gas in the buildings survived to be sure.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

All the fuel was consumed in the initial explosion then? How could all the fuel explode at once?

Are you saying that it was time released?

Nobody who saw a flood of burning gas in the buildings survived to be sure.

Is that a fact?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

What happened to the 22nd floor?

What happened is the biggest planes ever built filled with 10,000 gallons of Jet Fuel slammed into the upper stories of the World Trade Center at hundreds of miles per hour causing just exactly what everyone there in the city that day and everyone else viewed live on any TV station all over the whole world. It went something like this...

BOOOM...BURRRRN...COLLAAAAAPSE...

(times two)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I can go into details and quote sources, but Ill just sum it up for you.

A Boeing 757 hit a tall building that wasn't structurally sound. Nobody know what that type of impact will do to the elevator systems in a building that was hardly structurally sound according to the NIST report. It seems to me that electrical system failures or mechanical failure would likely happen in an event like that.

I will give you one little excerpt from the report:

With a few special exceptions, building codes in the United States do not permit the use of fire-protected elevators for routine emergency access by first responders or as a secondary method (after stairwells) for emergency evacuation of building occupants. The use of elevators by first responders would additionally mitigate counterflow problems in stairwells. While the United States conducted research on specially protected elevators in the late 1970s, the United Kingdom along with several other countries that typically utilize British standards have required such “firefighter lifts,” located in protected shafts, for a number of years. Without functioning elevators (e.g., due to a power failure or major water leakage), first responders carrying gear typically require about a minute per floor to reach an incident using the stairs. While it is difficult to maintain this pace for more than about the first 20 stories, it would take a first responder about an hour to reach, for example, the 60th floor of a tall building if that pace could be maintained. Such a delay, combined with the resulting fatigue and physical effects on first responders that were reported on September 11, 2001, would make firefighting and rescue efforts difficult even in tall building emergencies not involving a terrorist attack. Each of the WTC towers had
106 elevators, and WTC 7 had 38 elevators. By code, the elevators could not be used for fire service access or occupant egress during an emergency since they were not fire-protected, nor were they located in protected shafts. The elevators were equipped through normal modernization with fire service recall. Most were damaged by the aircraft impacts; though prior to the impact in WTC 2 the elevators were functioning and contributed greatly to the much faster initial evacuation rate in WTC 2.

If you ask me, this whole conspiracy was contrived by developers and building contractors in NYC to cover their own asses. How many other buildings in NY were constructed using these sub par standards?

Im in the construction field, these builders cut all sorts of corners when they build these high rises. I can only imagine the kind of corners that were cut building the Twin Towers or how many bribes were paid so they were able to cut those corners.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by kdog1982
Ok,got to about 18 minutes into the video.
I'm done with this nonsense.

Totally heavily edited and misinformed.

Ya'll have fun with this one.

I will be polite and not say what I think of those who agree with this video.

What heavily edited and misinformed part did you see in the 18 minutes?

You are smart enough to find this and post it.
I would hope that you are smart enough to research it and figure it out.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
If you ask me, this whole conspiracy was contrived by developers and building contractors in NYC to cover their own asses. How many other buildings in NY were constructed using these sub par standards?

Im in the construction field, these builders cut all sorts of corners when they build these high rises. I can only imagine the kind of corners that were cut building the Twin Towers or how many bribes were paid so they were able to cut those corners.

Give us a break with this tripe. When all else fails, let's pull out the old "substandard construction" card to try and explain the unexplainable. Take a good look at these cores under construction... these buildings stood for 30 years ....according to you that's a freakin' miracle because they were built with corn flakes and cottage cheese.

www.sharpprintinginc.com...

Let's pull ANYTHING out of our derrieres to cover up for the real perps. Why? Because you can't wreck my world view...my world view says we have a nice government that is really out for the people..... this is the greatest country ever blah blah blah.... God bless America blah blah blah.... the land of the free blah blah blah ....the real boogey man is an Arab Muslim nutjob who ran this whole operation out of his cave with his cellphone.... anyone who says otherwise is a liar and a fool...

"Osama Bin Laden" (ooooooh sounds scary doesn't it?) is a former CIA operative named Tim Osman...dead for 10 years already but what does that really matter.....

Maybe you can explain this molten metal pouring out of the south tower....

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Ok,got to about 18 minutes into the video.
I'm done with this nonsense.

Totally heavily edited and misinformed.

Ya'll have fun with this one.

I will be polite and not say what I think of those who agree with this video.

What heavily edited and misinformed part did you see in the 18 minutes?

You are smart enough to find this and post it.
I would hope that you are smart enough to research it and figure it out.

I also have attention span that lasts longer than 18 minutes. Just saying...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

I you would read the report, you would see that they were far from structurally sound buildings, but you are probably right, its a total cover up. People from the president to the lowly construction workers who planted the bombs were all in on it and nobody has ever come forward. Hell, the airlines were also in on it, as well as NORAD, CNN, etc... Your right, that explains everything. Keep digging, even though everything has been debunked or explained.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

So it's a conspiracy that was contrived by developers and builders contractors in NYC. But definitely not explosives.

AL-Qaeda developers and builders ?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I you would read the report, you would see that they were far from structurally sound buildings, but you are probably right, its a total cover up. People from the president to the lowly construction workers who planted the bombs were all in on it and nobody has ever come forward. Hell, the airlines were also in on it, as well as NORAD, CNN, etc... Your right, that explains everything. Keep digging, even though everything has been debunked or explained.

Nothing has been "explained" and nothing has been "debunked". It's all in your head. Many people have come forward. Their testimony was either thrown out with gag orders... or they have been made out to be "nutjobs" by the controlled media.....or they're dead.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Nothing has been "explained" and nothing has been "debunked". It's all in your head. Many people have come forward. Their testimony was either thrown out with gag orders... or they have been made out to be "nutjobs" by the controlled media.....or they're dead.

You know I think he might be onto something here. Alqueda developers and builders compromised the structural integrity since the very beginning. It makes more sense then explosives for sure.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Nobody is saying all that blah blah blah you just said either. The awful physics of gravity brought down the buildings after being compromised by impact and fire that is. Here is an eyeopener about it.

The supports on the exoskeleton don't look like spaghetti here? All bent and twisted under the tremendous heat and pressure from above? And this is where the initiation of the top down collapse began right there. NOT from some explosions in the basement.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

What happened to the 22nd floor?

What happened is the biggest planes ever built filled with 10,000 gallons of Jet Fuel slammed into the upper stories of the World Trade Center at hundreds of miles per hour causing just exactly what everyone there in the city that day and everyone else viewed live on any TV station all over the whole world. It went something like this...

BOOOM...BURRRRN...COLLAAAAAPSE...

(times two)

Are you sure about that? Why did the jet fuel choose the 22nd but not 21 and/or the 23rd ?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Is this one of those never ending threads that the OP brings and disagrees with every single point brought by others? Counter points of "time released fires" lol are not a counterpoint at all. I guess in order to get ones point across to someone who dismisses others by saying "Whats your point?" over and over---

(never mind, there is no point)

intrptr bails off the 100th floor...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

reply to post by ANOK

Err... explosives, maybe?

Maybe? I thought you were so sure about that. But I said I would listen so... why were there explosives in the basement?

OK I'm not playing this silly ask question move on, and ask another question game. Watch the vids and use your head. I'm not a 911 FAQ.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

What happened is the biggest planes ever built

A 757 is the biggest plane ever built?

A they accuse us of making stuff up...

A 757 is not even a large plane, let alone the largest. It's considered mid-size.

Too funny, now I know not to take this troll seriously.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Hey friend.
Yeah, I just saw the word 'elevator' and thought I'd put in a word. I'll read that report tomorrow when I've had some sleep. I'm getting my hands dirty supporting the British police. When you hear that from me you know we have problems. Did a thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...and hitting youtube bigtime again. If you read that thread I assure you the Madonna story is true. Nearly got shot by her bodyguards for eating a banana. Must sleep now. Cheers.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Andy Card told him, "The second tower also failed to detonate".

Can someone back that up with something? it just kinda hit me as odd that the poster is quoting something that I have yet to see anywhere other than in a Michael Moore fantasy.....

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Is this one of those never ending threads that the OP brings and disagrees with every single point brought by others? Counter points of "time released fires" lol are not a counterpoint at all. I guess in order to get ones point across to someone who dismisses others by saying "Whats your point?" over and over---

(never mind, there is no point)

intrptr bails off the 100th floor...

I don’t disagree with every single point, just the one that stupid and not true like these for example;

All the fuel was consumed in the initial explosion then? How could all the fuel explode at once?

And this one

A Boeing 757 hit a tall building that wasn't structurally sound.

and this one

On 911 the waterfall of jet fuel aerosol may have contributed to any explosions. Fuel vapor explosions in confined spaces (like an elevator shaft) would be well... explosive. All the way to the ground or basement or lobby, whatever.

and this one

Another thing is when you have a fire,the sprinklers would go off and water pouring down an elevator shaft would also short out many things.

and this one

They used ONE elevator on 9/11

and this one

Norad ?? Thats my question # 1. These were commercial flights that were highjacked. Norad doesnt even enter the euqation.

and this one

Let people watch it.... thats fine but the whole premise is flawed...

and this one

The "explosions" in the basement were a result OF the plane impact and the resulting fireballs coming down the shafts

and this one

That's because too many people don't understand how the real world works. They take the view that there's a conspiracy in every event.

9/11 was not about killing innocent people and trapping them in the towers...

and this one

It;s not worth watching as you understand how elevators work in an emergency situation... don't worry too much about it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join