9/11: The WTC Elevator Key

page: 4
44
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


I am not a "debunker" just look at my threads and you might see that! I have read your threads already so maybe you should read or look at mine before calling me a "debunker" I take offence to that!!!




posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


Well I gave you star for that post cause there was one good sentence in it



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by maxella1
 






Why didn't the elevators work in the Trade Center that day? I'll tell you. Many thanks to NK44 and MirageMemories for the English translation at s1.zetaboards.com... NIST clips, Port Authority radio transcripts, dozens of witnesses help describe the plan to disable the firefighting effort, to keep the cover story alive: FIRE induced collapse. Then the official investigations totally ignored the evidence for bombs. Totally ignored the elevator investigation. Here's audio, video, photographic proof... when viewed with the architectural drawings and a good understanding of the elevator system.



What then??

I know what you are thinking as well...

You think because you keep arguing with me and keep prompting replies that this thread will keep going etc....

Not true, If you don't start giving real feedback, I will stop replying in this this thread... It's a waste of ATS space.. I bet you are drinking right!?

$100 on it


I am not your enemy - remember that




-legion-/



edit on 14-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)


What ?? now you're saying that I'm a drunk? Have we met? You know what I’m thinking? I couldn’t care less if you reply to any posts. How old are you? You sound like a kid.

The quoted text is the video description on YouTube. Click on the link in it and debunk that!



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


Trust me I am not a kid... How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Although I do not claim to be a "know it all" or something like that but something I have realised if only recently is that with age comes wisdom... lmao I know that sounds lame and i'm sorry but it's kinda true but it all depends on what your looking for I guess.

Like I keep saying I am not your enemy ok!? One thing I have learnt is that constructive critism isn't such a bad thing.

There is no need to get defensive... you should look at your military and realise that



I am 27 btw....



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by maxella1
 


I am not a "debunker" just look at my threads and you might see that! I have read your threads already so maybe you should read or look at mine before calling me a "debunker" I take offence to that!!!


I don't find you interesting. Sorry.
And we should stop wasting space on ATS, so unless you have a question or start backing up your nonsense with some kind of facts I think I’m done talking to you.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Anywayz I am out for the night and it is 3am here so laterz pal and I hope you find what you are looking for



Don't always focus on the smaller issues or the smaller steps... look at the larger picture


I hope that helps


Ciao for now!



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


I am not wasting space on ATS....



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
During my research I read the elevators were altered after the '93 bombing. Some would stop where they were and some would carry on down to the bottom of the shaft in the event of a major incident. Doors would automatically lock using several different locking mechanisms. Before any of you ask I have no links, it was years ago I researched this and I simply read everything I could find and tried to work out which pieces of information supported each other.

When the first tower was attacked the elevator mechanics, (80+?), all clustered around the emergency desk in the other tower asking, "What's happening?! What's happening?!" When that tower was attacked they scattered and ran as the debris came raining down. This suggests to me they were aware of the plot but had been told they would get the day off when it happened. This also suggests the plot was to bring both towers down instantly. Both towers failed to detonate giving time for the damning photographic and video evidence to be obtained while the back-up plans were put into operation. This explains why the whole thing is such a mess and the evidence bereft 'intensely hot fires' theory is so puerile. This also explains the look on Criminal Bush's face when Andy Card told him, "The second tower also failed to detonate". Had the towers detonated instantly we would have been told baggage handlers loaded bombs onto the planes. Stories suggesting baggage handler involvement were hesitantly mentioned in the mainstream media during the first couple of days.

Numerous phone calls were made to the elevator mechanics office begging them to return and free the people trapped in the elevators. Eventually two supervisors began walking towards the towers. The first tower began to disintegrate and they ran away.


I have one story direct from the family of a survivor from the second tower attacked.

The first attack brought everyone in her office to their feet. A man immediately screamed "SIT BACK DOWN IF YOU WANT JOBS TOMORROW!" All but three sat down. All those who obeyed, died. She and two others left. They began to make their way down. They were in an elevator when it suddenly stopped. Presumably the second attack. They managed to force the door open. At the top of the doorway was a floor. She tried to climb out but was restricted by her fashionable office clothing and shoes. One of her companions climbed out, he died. The other stayed with her. The elevator suddenly started moving again and they were able to complete their escape.

Two survivors from an entire office. Death through obedience to 'authority', love of fiat currency and cowardice. A lesson there for all of us.

A message to all paid debunkers. I've given you plenty to work on. How about you cut me in on the deal? We can meet round the back of Gloucester police station. No one will ever know.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by maxella1
 


Trust me I am not a kid... How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Although I do not claim to be a "know it all" or something like that but something I have realised if only recently is that with age comes wisdom... lmao I know that sounds lame and i'm sorry but it's kinda true but it all depends on what your looking for I guess.

Like I keep saying I am not your enemy ok!? One thing I have learnt is that constructive critism isn't such a bad thing.

There is no need to get defensive... you should look at your military and realise that



I am 27 btw....






I'm old enough to be a first responder on 9/11, only I was in Brooklyn and didn’t get to go to ground zero on that day.

I'm still waiting for your constructive criticism. Hit me with it.

I’m sure I have enemies, but you're not one of them (I think). Watch the video and we can go over it step by step, and if we will have difference in opinions I will respectfully agree to disagree. But I won't respect your opinion until you explain what led you to it. Just saying (you're wrong and I’m right) will only result in me making fun of you.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester
 

Hey Kester, long time no see. Glad to see you still aboard ATS. This is one of the bickering"est" 911 threads I seen in a while. The paid misinformants you speak of? They are the ones derailing this one by clogging it with petty squabble. Where are the mods anyway? I read your post and I wondered what you thought of the report here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek
 


You hit the nail on the head. It is easier sometimes to believe "bulls***" than to research and learn



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by garberinc
reply to post by GenRadek
 


You hit the nail on the head. It is easier sometimes to believe "bulls***" than to research and learn


Oh boy, another one. Point out the BS you talk of. Please.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
this false flag attack has so many obvious factors to it, we get caught up in all types of information that could one day possibly show a clear path to the truth of this disgusting event. good theory, but anyone with a basic knowledge of elevators can see the sense in it, at the end of the day, i feel it is important to discuss these events . . what is forgotten is destined to happen again



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by 4hero
 


To you I only have one comment. The planes were real!


Now that I think about it, I might have mistaken you for a “fake airliners guy”. If you’re not I apologize.
edit on 14-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by maxella1
 




Here's my question op. How did the hijacked planes evade Norad for an hour? Why were there multiple witness reports of hearing bombs going off? Why wasn't wtc7 mentioned in the 9/11 commission report? How did Wtc 7 fall down due to small fires when Wtc 5 never fell and it was a burning inferno? Why did silverstein say pull it and then deny it now? Why wasn't there any evidence of planes at shanksville or the Pentagon? Why did the FBI confiscate footage of the Pentagon attack from a hotel?

This is a small fraction or events that occurred on 9/11.

Norad ?? Thats my question # 1. These were commercial flights that were highjacked. Norad doesnt even enter the euqation. As for the rest of your questions, if you look without the 911 blinders on you will find legitimate true real answers to each of them. I hope you will do the research or at least stop buying the crap you are filling up in now.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007
 


The whole premise of this website is to let free-thinking individuals talk about things that they wouldn't be able to talk about to "regular people." If we believe (very strongly, in my case) that there is more to the story than what's been spoon-fed to us, than what business is it of yours to say that a video is "not worth watching." The fact that you have only expressed generalities from the 9/11 commission report shows that maybe you need to come back to the truther side of things. It is, as a matter of fact, based in the consolidation of truth. Or do you have a problem with that? You may not realize it, but in order to come to a reasonable and complete hypothesis, all points of view must be considered. Whether you agree with it or not. It's called freedom of thought. Get used to it.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr
 


Wherever that story about plunging elevators comes from, it is not true.

Elevators do not plunge anywhere. If an elevator loses power it's brakes are engaged automatically.


Elevators also have electromagnetic brakes that engage when the car comes to a stop. The electromagnets actually keep the brakes in the open position, instead of closing them. With this design, the brakes will automatically clamp shut if the elevator loses power.

science.howstuffworks.com...

If they dropped because the cables were severed, highly doubtful, then the brakes engage automatically when it gets close to the bottom. If all that fails it hits the shock-absorber system in the bottom of the pit.

edit on 5/14/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by maxella1
 




Here's my question op. How did the hijacked planes evade Norad for an hour? Why were there multiple witness reports of hearing bombs going off? Why wasn't wtc7 mentioned in the 9/11 commission report? How did Wtc 7 fall down due to small fires when Wtc 5 never fell and it was a burning inferno? Why did silverstein say pull it and then deny it now? Why wasn't there any evidence of planes at shanksville or the Pentagon? Why did the FBI confiscate footage of the Pentagon attack from a hotel?

This is a small fraction or events that occurred on 9/11.

Norad ?? Thats my question # 1. These were commercial flights that were highjacked. Norad doesnt even enter the euqation.


Really?

"When they told me there was a hijack, my first reaction was 'Somebody started the exercise early,'" Nasypany later told me. The day's exercise was designed to run a range of scenarios, including a "traditional" simulated hijack in which politically motivated perpetrators commandeer an aircraft, land on a Cuba-like island, and seek asylum. "I actually said out loud, 'The hijack's not supposed to be for another hour,'" Nasypany recalled. (The fact that there was an exercise planned for the same day as the attack factors into several conspiracy theories, though the 9/11 commission dismisses this as coincidence. After plodding through dozens of hours of recordings, so do I.)


The NORAD Tapes



As for the rest of your questions, if you look without the 911 blinders on you will find legitimate true real answers to each of them. I hope you will do the research or at least stop buying the crap you are filling up in now.



Please de-ignorite me more.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by intrptr
 


Wherever that story about plunging elevators comes from, it is not true.

Elevators do not plunge anywhere. If an elevator loses power it's brakes are engaged automatically.


Elevators also have electromagnetic brakes that engage when the car comes to a stop. The electromagnets actually keep the brakes in the open position, instead of closing them. With this design, the brakes will automatically clamp shut if the elevator loses power.

science.howstuffworks.com...

If they dropped because the cables were severed, highly doubtful, then the brakes engage automatically when it gets close to the bottom. If all that fails it hits the shock-absorber system in the bottom of the pit.

edit on 5/14/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)


i I already provided this link, but you know they wont click on it. Its just too difficult man.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by maxella1
 




Here's my question op. How did the hijacked planes evade Norad for an hour? Why were there multiple witness reports of hearing bombs going off? Why wasn't wtc7 mentioned in the 9/11 commission report? How did Wtc 7 fall down due to small fires when Wtc 5 never fell and it was a burning inferno? Why did silverstein say pull it and then deny it now? Why wasn't there any evidence of planes at shanksville or the Pentagon? Why did the FBI confiscate footage of the Pentagon attack from a hotel?

This is a small fraction or events that occurred on 9/11.

Norad ?? Thats my question # 1. These were commercial flights that were highjacked. Norad doesnt even enter the euqation. As for the rest of your questions, if you look without the 911 blinders on you will find legitimate true real answers to each of them. I hope you will do the research or at least stop buying the crap you are filling up in now.


OK clever clogs, please do provide the real answers to these questions, if you are joining the discussion please do provide some worthwhile input instead of sniping.

I have a feeling you will not provide any real legitimate answers for any of these questions, because you cant. Please do prove me wrong, especially the reason for the Pentagon footage being confiscated.

On a side note: Shills need to be more creative with their usernames, but then they're not very bright people.





new topics

top topics



 
44
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join