It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The WTC Elevator Key

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Good video. Keep 'em coming.

One day every nuance of this crime will be exposed. In the process every delusion the American people have about themselves and their society will be exposed for what it is. It's a good thing. Childhood's end.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I don't agree with all of the 9/11truther stuff but I will say that everyone needs to watch 9/11 In plane sight and Loose Change. Keep a critical mind but they present some good questions that deserve answers.

In particular is Operation Northwoods. That alone provides precedence in that our Government has considered such actions before in order to start a war. Furthermore take into consideration the same day of the attacks they were running a multiservice terror attack drill involving the very same man who actually carried out the real attacks at the same time as the drill was in progress ? That has to be a SERIOUS coincidence, some fantastic counter intelligence to plan a real attack on the same day as the drill or was the result of intentional coordination.

Don't get to caught up in the building details.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Good info but so many of the 9/11 videos look rudimentary and lack authority.
The best video I have seen was made by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth. The video is organized and efficient with information. Countless architects and engineers give their credentials then explain through known science why the towers; including 7 had to be a result of controlled demolition (from thermite.) They use only evidence and science. The last half hour is psychiatrists explaining why a lot of U.S. citizens can not and do not want to believe the truth. www.youtube.com...

Also check out pilots for 9/11 truth www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-5-2012 by loveisthegreatest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

The people in this thread saying the lifts were out of action are wrong. Somewhere on youtube is a recording of the last 8 minutes of the lives of the firemen who went up the tower, ( cant remember which one)

They made it to the 76th floor, I think it was, then they had to go on foot. Of significience is that in all of the last 8 minutes of their lives they called for only 2 lines (hoses) and that is the only assistance they called for.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I thought that in case of a fire you were always supposed to take the stairs and NOT the elevator....could that have something to do with disabling them?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I was pretty sure that in the OP's video, there were reports of explosions before the planes hit. This isn't the first time I've seen people who were on the scene describe what they encountered that day. How did this fact evade the general direction of this thread? It seem to me that in order for the basement explosions to have happened due to falling elevators and oceans of jet fuel in the shafts...Surely the plane would have had to hit the building first? Am I missing something here?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I am not going to get into a debate nor read ALL responses. I can imagine one building collapsing but both? Also pretty well controlled collapses all considered.

I think the US government took it's own people out that day for reasons we probably all know - just my opinion
like it or don't like it I won't go into it further considering it's been debated for the last nearly 11 years.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by samkent
That's because too many people don't understand how the real world works. They take the view that there's a conspiracy in every event.

Too many people just accept what they are told by the "authorities" without questioning. Now since you don't believe in ANY conspiracies in regards to 911, why not explain to us your version of "how the real world works". Tell us why Giuliani was TOLD that the South Tower was going to collapse 20 minutes beforehand but all those firemen still inside the building were not pulled out.

9/11 CONSPIRACY: GIULIANI WAS WARNED OF TOWER COLLAPSES

www.youtube.com...

POT & KETTLE how many on here BLINDLY believe internet/youtube IDIOTS without thinking because it works in with their warped idea of how the world works

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
I am not going to get into a debate nor read ALL responses. I can imagine one building collapsing but both? Also pretty well controlled collapses all considered.

I think the US government took it's own people out that day for reasons we probably all know - just my opinion
like it or don't like it I won't go into it further considering it's been debated for the last nearly 11 years.

So YOUR a construction expert then,see underlined above.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
william rodriguez clearly says there was an explosion that came from below, followed by another from up above. with the best will in the world, it's hard to imagine the jet fuel streaming down the elevator shafts and causing the basement blast, before the plane hit.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
william rodriguez clearly says there was an explosion that came from below, followed by another from up above. with the best will in the world, it's hard to imagine the jet fuel streaming down the elevator shafts and causing the basement blast, before the plane hit.

Yes an some people said there were NO planes, others said the WALLS were concrete
, others that the towers had concrete cores
THEY got things wrong so might he!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

But of course everyone that parrots the government line saw it all perfectly !!

Those towers were just fine till someone lit off some SERIOUS FIREPOWER that completely and totally annihilated them, down to a molecular level...how does gravity pull that off ??

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

And yet William Rodriguez himself, before he started to make a living from the truther speaking circuit, was a witness to fuel fireball down an elevator shaft :-

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by wmd_2008

But of course everyone that parrots the government line saw it all perfectly !!

Those towers were just fine till someone lit off some SERIOUS FIREPOWER that completely and totally annihilated them, down to a molecular level...how does gravity pull that off ??

Re your BS statement above perpetuated all over the net and on here by people who have NO idea about construction "a molecular level" again
care to prove that Oh by the way don't say dust until you list ALL the items in the buildings that would produce dust!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
I was pretty sure that in the OP's video, there were reports of explosions before the planes hit. This isn't the first time I've seen people who were on the scene describe what they encountered that day. How did this fact evade the general direction of this thread? It seem to me that in order for the basement explosions to have happened due to falling elevators and oceans of jet fuel in the shafts...Surely the plane would have had to hit the building first? Am I missing something here?

According to the eye witness testimonies the explosions in the basement happened before the plane impact, obviously a bomb went off first, no way did fuel reach the basement.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by samkent
That's because too many people don't understand how the real world works. They take the view that there's a conspiracy in every event.

Too many people just accept what they are told by the "authorities" without questioning. Now since you don't believe in ANY conspiracies in regards to 911, why not explain to us your version of "how the real world works". Tell us why Giuliani was TOLD that the South Tower was going to collapse 20 minutes beforehand but all those firemen still inside the building were not pulled out.

9/11 CONSPIRACY: GIULIANI WAS WARNED OF TOWER COLLAPSES

www.youtube.com...

POT & KETTLE how many on here BLINDLY believe internet/youtube IDIOTS without thinking because it works in with their warped idea of how the world works

Your view of the world is obviously warped! Your opinion on this is pretty arrogant and ignorant.

People have done immense research into this for 11 years, people do not believe the OS because there are so many flaws in the OS, so no, people are not blindly believing what they discover on the internet, they are weighing up ALL the facts, and unfortunately when all the facts are properly researched, the OS just does not stand up.

It seems like you are blindly believing the OS without doing any research of your own?!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

And yet William Rodriguez himself, before he started to make a living from the truther speaking circuit, was a witness to fuel fireball down an elevator shaft :-

en.wikipedia.org...

Obviously he changed he story for reasons unknown, I'm inclined to believe his first version of events because numerous other people have stated on video that an explosion occurred in the basement prior to the plane impact.

How many people on video mention fuel in the elevator shaft? Please do post them, I'm sure you'll find more evidence of people saying a bomb/explosion happened in the basement before the plane hit.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by maxella1

All the fuel was consumed in the initial explosion then? How could all the fuel explode at once? Your picture is just the exterior burn. Nobody who saw a flood of burning gas in the buildings survived to be sure.

I think the massive fireball was a giveaway, and then black smoke proved the fire was struggling for oxygen, if there was more fuel it would have fed the fire, but most of it burnt up in the initial crash. That is pretty easy to work out.

Numerous eye witness video testimonies prove there was an explosion in the basement prior to the plane impact, so could not have been due to fuel. Do you really think fuel could travel well over 1000ft! Especially seeing as the lift shafts did not go from the top to the bottom in one go!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by tide88

If you ask me, this whole conspiracy was contrived by developers and building contractors in NYC to cover their own asses. How many other buildings in NY were constructed using these sub par standards?

So it's a conspiracy that was contrived by developers and builders contractors in NYC. But definitely not explosives.

AL-Qaeda developers and builders ?

Sorry, I meant conspiracy theory. The actual story is true, the builders just planted the seed of a conspiracy to cover their asses and people ran with it. Now instead of looking at the shoddy construction and building codes they skirted, the conspiracy people blame the government. Pretty brilliant if you ask me

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Originally posted by Alfie1

en.wikipedia.org...

Obviously he changed he story for reasons unknown, I'm inclined to believe his first version of events because numerous other people have stated on video that an explosion occurred in the basement prior to the plane impact.

How many people on video mention fuel in the elevator shaft? Please do post them, I'm sure you'll find more evidence of people saying a bomb/explosion happened in the basement before the plane hit.

I am more inclined to believe his first versions of events too. His first versions were about rumbles and balls of fire down elevator shafts. An explosion below before plane impact was a much later development.

This is the scene in the street seconds before the first plane impact to the Tower where Rodriguez worked. The firefighters notice the sound of the plane but there is nothing else before impact. Where is your basement explosion prior to the plane hit ?

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join