It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It is time to skate every puck on extended runs right to the net looking to either score or draw penaltys,everyone is tired and it is hard to keep up the extended chases without using your sticks.

SKATE EVERY POSSESION ALL THE WAY IN NOW.

SEVERELY LIMIT THE PASSES.
edit on 13-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Its OT now fellas,so its time to make sure you treat every possesion with respect,hold onto pucks,do not dump and chase, work very simple give and go plays at 75 % speed,short and sure passes,focus more on coverting possesions in thier zone into shots on net than on System complications,it is time to be opportunistic and remember that if you have room you must SKATE IT UP THE MIDDLE HARD AND FORCE FOOTRACES THEY ARE TIRED.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Your possesions are NOT being converted into shots on net and LAs are.

ONCE YOU ARE IN THEIR ZONE YOU MUST SHOOT ASAP,passes are one and done,you gotta shoot it this is OT boys.

Be careful on this PP,remember your own special teams goal tonight do not tempt fate,keep everything simple.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Time to adjust again, look for the give and gos,short passes up-ice working together at 75% speed,you need to exit your own zone and enter the n-zone together at least in pairs,you are headmanning the puck out alone to much and you are turning the puck over to much,you are turning it into a turkey shoot on your goalie,

Work together KISS,keep it simple,basic plays that keep possesion,give and gos,d-men greenlighted.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You dumped the puck away and intentionally surrendered possesions which were then never converted into shots on net,you hamstrung yourself and you did it by trying to execute the Blues gameplan,I did not tell you to do that and it was a poorly concieved idea.

I wasnt going to hammer on you last night during the game,there was no point

You werent creating enough offense but strangely you WERE forcing them to turn the pucks over to you consistantly,this points to a tactical error with the system that resulted in low to non-existant possesion/soot on net conversion rate.

You tried a dump and chase style,you didnt even play like you did in game 4 you made the WRONG adjustments,it would have been better to make NO system adjustments than to decide to dump it in and give the pucks away voluntarily.

There was a reason the Blues lost you know fellas,I asked them to adjust but they were staying their course.

Really you had time and opportunity to prepare properly for the Kings but you did not do so,you were simply unprepared for the Western Conference NHS style,you were hands down schooled.

Welcome to the new NHL,learn what the Hawks,Kings and others in the WC are doing or linger in the NHLs basement for the next twenty years.

I just cannot believe the sheer number of times you voluntarily gave the pucks away, that was the standout anomoly i will call the primary causality of your loss in the last game,you werent DOMINATED,but you gave away pucks like kisses under the Mistletoe.

In game 4 you seperated them from pucks and played it by ear from there and got lucky.

In game 5 you tried a new tactic to keep pucks away from them,you dumped it out nearly every possesion and made them all regroup in their zone,you tried the exact tactics the Blues failed with,someone in power saw the Blues glass half full and emulated them,not aknowledgeing that they lost and a loss is a loss.

At the exact right time I told you when to ease into adjustments and you DID NOT LISTEN TO THEM ALL.

There was a reason i said to be patient early and that did not mean dump-and chase, and it did not mean stop adjusting as I said,because when the games momentum was sliding I told you to switch to a tactic that would have burned the Kings,I asked you to use the give and goes and a few other things you refused to do,I asked you to execute at 75% speed on some of these tactics for specific reasons,you simply decided to follow your own plan and you stuck with it till you finally lost the game.

There is always next season,but to be honest until the EC smartens up and begins learning the NHS I dont see a Stanley Cup going anywhere but to the WC.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well the Kings rocked it again using the same tactics.

Time to move on, the vendetta is over.

Same with the Hawks ,all is cleared .

Same with the Oil, slate clear.

Darryl Katz has made Championship Level changes to the way he runs his Hockey Team every one a positive progressive powerful one.

EXCELLENT.

Now there is a Superstructure around the Oilers to support their immediate success.

There can be NO DOUBT that this is a Stanley Cup Inspired set of moves he has made, Katz is going for it now,look for more changes to come.

Look for Spezza to make a move at coming to Edmonton.

The ONLY thing I would have imagined preventing me from demanding K Lowes head on a Platter was bringing in someone with his new partners pedigree,it is so strong you have to give them a chance together.

If I didnt know any better I would think that Katz has bought the Round Table a round of Last Chance Shooters,one for everyone.

There is now world class support coming in,and it is not over,more power will soon show up.

Darryl Katz does not apparently listen to Mainstream media or the internet, he makes his own decisions and seems to incorporate a lot of perspectives quite well when he does make moves.

If the team he is building is as loyal as he is to his managment people then we will see something special happen soon, a passionate owner who puts his stampt personally on his team and lets his personality shine through will always become a winner,it isnt the money invested,it is the passion that drives the money and everything else.

It seems as if the Coach and managment are being sorted out,we can see who we have at this point and it looks pretty good.

I think two really good communicators have been brought on board at two different levels and more are on the way soon.

There is no more Round Table,the team has taken a huge evolutionary step forward.

I do believe we are going to see Kevin Lowe EXCELL at his job now that some of the pressure is off on the "business side" of things.

I think that katz taking sole leadership of the pyramid is the single biggest change that will turn this team into a Championship threat for many years, let the good times roll.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
By bringing in Ramsey you guaranteed 30 goals for Yakupov,30 minimum.

There is no player alive who Ramsey cannot get through to.

You guaranteed the same number of goals for Nuge.

You guaranteed the same number for Hall,Eberle,Gagner.

There is no reason that the offense will not flourish , players are maturing and growing , they are becoming true NHLers,not Rookies.

I see a Playoff year for the Oil, I see Hall challenging for the NHLs points race and ending up in the top 5.

I see Nail Yakupov having the chance with balanced and mature leadership and support to score 40-50 goals,I seriously belive that with #1 PP time and solid 2nd line minutes Nail can put up 40-50 goals this coming season if he has Gagner on his line.

If the Oilers can get a legitimate PPG player who will play with Gagner and Yakupov and if Perron can still score from the 3rd line,then all is well.Put Spezza between Gagner and Yakupov and watch the Fireworks.we would have lines 1 and 1a.

Perron-Gordon-Hendricks could light it up if they feed Perron every possesion,they could be very impactfiull and Perrons aggressive style really hurts oppponents from the 3rd line position.Give perron lots of 2nd Unit PP time and PKing and he will be happy on the 3rd line knowing he is impacting games every night,he never complains,he wants to win.

i actually think perrons value is so high that he will be moved,he is to good for the 3rd line on most NHL teams,and his aggression fits so many bigger teams well that he will be in demand because of his small package ,he will get away with a lot of stuff playing on a big team where he is the little guy.He can really advance the playaction directly at the net and cash in when he gets there,but consistancy is an issue and so is overall fitness,he got tired this past season.

A lot of players did.

Hopkins must score a lot this season so his line will need to learn to put together more multiple goal games for each other,they need to work on exploiting opposition weaknesses ASAP once they find them,over and over,not one and done.

I think Gagner will have a career year and this will ignite Yakupov,if they can get a size addition with impact and Nail can keep up with Gagners season long grind they will be exceptional.Gagner is a workhorse game in and game out and he competes for a full 60 minutes to the last second every game.He will teach Nail how work hard to produce in those critical last minutes of periods and games.

Once Ramsey straightens out the defensemen and the backchecking then the offense will EXPLODE and we will see what the Oilers really have in terms of Elite talent.

We will now see all of the players skillsets optimised and utilised by a very experienced NHL mind who will lead Dallas when he needs to be led and allow him all the room in the world to lead his team properly.

Ramsey will put the right degrees of pressure for the defensive end of the game where it is needed and the same with the offense,things will be much much more balanced for individual players in terms of levels of accountability and pressure absorbed.

If the team can get a large bodied impactfull NHL elite PPG winger or center who can play on both the 1st and 2nd lines and IMPACT them both the same way then that needs to be done.We need notable size skill and scoring that will fit onto both lines when needed,a swing player,and it is worth paying for,Spezza looks like a good fit,and he has some really good years left in him and could be an important part of some Championship drives in Edmonton.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Now that help has been brought in for the top 3 Managerial inputs,and offensive thinking both in hockey and business have been aquired and engaged,things look much much different than they did last season.

After having read Coach Ramsays stated intentions,i am impressed ,this is exactly what was needed for more than a few years in Edmonton,and when I look to the other 2 additions I see the same type of statements if intent alluding to the same much needed impacts being added finally,the most impressive thing is that in a seamless manouver a curative measue was applied EVERYWHERE IT WAS NEEDED.No stop-gap band-aids,these moves are well planned and executed ,progressive and aggressive.

Now that Management has been COMPLETED in terms of balanced inputs both defensively and offensively in all areas, I am not going to pay them to much attention between now and playoff time next season .The Oilers always had the defensive perspective and now with a nicely balanced group which adds more offensive inputs that existing defenisve perspective will become even more potent and valuable.

I have been checking out this Yakmov train,man oh man,if this kid can play at the NHL level he is a TRAIN,talk about physical development that is balanced,this kid is completely physiclly matured and he has a LOT of room to still grow,he is putting on permanent mass now,I think he is an incredible specimen with epic potential

I wish I had a shot at programming a player like that to recognise the optimal ways of utilising their skillset.To teach them to translate their own massive sphere of influence into a smaller more potent one that is explosive but also fits into the average template everyone else plays on,this makes a big player play small until they explode and use their full skillset to dominate,this method insures that linemates do not rely on the big body to much and all linemates rely on the system and each other equally.This method keeps huge bodies in position,optimal position all the time so speed is never an issue,stride managment is.

If Ramsay can actually DO what he is implying he can,then i will not have much to post about.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
After watching Draisaitl I think he is ready to play in the NHL right now, however i am concerned about his main bread and butter impact which he relies upon a lot,his size and body positoning,his awareness of his and other players positions on the ice is exceptional when he is controling the playaction,I am trying to determine how his strengths will translate to the NHL and from what I have seen his vision and passing are high end but he needs finishers riding shotgun with him and he also needs players who can get to the front of the net because he can really lay passes out to the front,he plays like a Sedin in that he turns his back to the defenders a lot,at the NHL level he will need a flak jacket from day one or he will have a short career because he is a big body and a big target,no one gets away without taking bumps and HARD ones at the NHL level.

Leon likes to clear the n-zone quickly,he knows instinctively that is is open ground and a danger zone,and he does clear it fast,his passes and shots are ultra-fast,he doesnt like to waste possesions,likely because it is hard for big men to gallop more than they have to,but whatever his reasoning he is FAST with his decisions ALREADY at above average NHL speed in that dept,he is on par with Yakupov who never wastes pucks and can make unbelievable passes that always find homes.Leon is very good at using the trailing player when he is in possesion entering the o-zone,the question is at NHL levels will he be able to enter the zones how and where he needs to to to use these tactics? Will he be playing in a System that allows him to use his strengths of skillset,or simply his strength???

I can see Leon immediatly connecting with Nail Yakupovs vision and on-ice mindset,and Leon is not afraid to shoot the puck and finish plays he is NOT A DANGLER as they call him,he is a FINISHER who wastes no time setting up terminal plays that result in goals.When his skill and size get him into the o-zone,and he gets the puck to Yakupov,if Yak has no immediate shot his mind will look to the next best spot immediatly or in other words if Nail cannot get a headshot he is still looking for one immediatly he never stps looking for the fatal shot,and LEON also thinks like this and so does Gagner.

I could see Leon centering Gagner and Yakupov to start the year off,and I can see Gagner finally being able to use 100% of his offensive skillset as a true winger for 82 games.People forget what Sam CAN DO and so has he,he needs a re-boot.Size needed to be added to the 2nd line and it had to come at the center position but not at the cost of losing the Gagner-Yakupov chemistry,with Leon tutoring under Silent Sams generalship he will do fine and Sam will be able to help him out from the wing when he needs it.Gagner can easily earn his salary as per NHL stats if he is simply given the position to do so from,

I am already making an assumption before I make these personell and line combo comments and that is that Ramsay will have an NHL average defense/offense structure in place with responsibility and accountability level across the board 100% of the time.

So I am assuming that whatever System they choose will provide defensive support for any offensive tactics I speculate on and also that the offense will support any type of defensive schematic i devise.

This means that Jumping into the Playactions by the defense AND Extended backchecking by the Forwards will be seen every game.This means that whatever System they are asked to use WILL INCLUDE the communication and functional flexibility for these things to happen.That responsibility and accountability will be equally shared by ALL.That games will be considered on a possesion by possesion basis and that all 4 lines will play a consistant brand of NHL hockey such that there is a seamless transition from one line to the next irregardless of individual skillsets on each line,everyone must be able to play the same System during the game.No need to overcomplicate things to accomodate deficiencies no one can see.The focus must always be on how the System handles each and every possesion and what the players need to do to allow the system to get that job done,not for them to get things done as individuals.This means a POSSESION X POSSESION perspective and mentality,this is CRITICAL.This perspective removes much traditional line managment and player managment decision making,you REMOVE the requirement to expect different things from different lines at different times.Everyone plays the same way no matter what minute of the game they step onto the ice to play in.One single System focus from all 4 lines.

I am counting on seamless communication now,I am ASSUMING that this can now ba achieved seeing as there is no excuse for lack of offensively potent inpuits at every level.

Everyone has help now at every managerial level so I am ASSUMING I can expect at a minimum AVERAGE NHL standards across the board.

I am counting on things like balanced minutes being provided when game dynamics dictate,when we have a 3 or 4 goal lead,I expect to see Stars sitting because their jobs are partially done,and those minutes are critical to the other players on the roster,in each game those minutes are critical,in each of the few chances when we can do this and when we have the type of lead to do so WE MUST make this adjustment consistantly.

When the minutes are switched I then want to see the lesser played lines playing big minutes TRYING TO SCORE AS PER THE SYSTEM,not holding back but assuming 1st line pressure and responsibility against better opponents.The men need to learn to rely on the system more than each individual so they all need to taste the bite of top opponents so they can learn how important system play really is and that the 1st liners are actually where they are BECAUSE they can stick to the System best,not as everyone assumes only because of their super-human skillsets.

Learning is expensive in the NHL and the few times you can put men in positions to elevate their competition levels and make mistakes the team can recover from the better it is,it teaches the team reliance on System impacts and resilience,and it makes optimal use of specific game dynamics the team sees throughout the season.

I want the entire team to understand that the only differences I want an opponent to be able to target against us are the very very fine skillset differences between our skill guys and average NHLers,this makes it harder for them to stop us under any circumstances,and this means that the tighter the entire roster sticks to whatever system they use the better it is for them because then the opponent first has to face a system impact before they try to target an individual players skillset,this means shutting down halls speed doesnt really stop the lines impacts,it simply shifts the systems focus.This means that a team with a bigger centerman cannot simply go head to head with Nuge and dominate him because our system will immediatly adjust to make that the least desirable option by stopping the transitional ability of that big centerman trying to tilt things in his favor,we will be proactive because our system will be more flexible and more accomodating,,last season we made shutting down individuals a viable option that could effectively dereail our overall impact systemwise.

Last season we made Nuge COMPETE HEAD TO HEAD in the LEAST optimal dynamic we could give him to work with,this coming season HOEFULLY the system whatever it is and its communication will allow normal adjustments over 200 feet of ice by the defense and offense seamlessly,not in broken stages as we witnessed last season and those teams chooseing to take Nuge on head to head physiclly will be burned early and often when they try to set the dynamics up that they will choose an easier path.This coming season the defense and offense should be able to accomplish and execute this impact together via tactical adjustments early not via duking it out in unwanted dynamics where we are outsized or outmanned.

It is our defense who wil prevent oversized centers or other players from breaking our sytems focus.It will be our offense tht prevents super-fast and skilled players from voerpowering our defense as well,this may come in the form of specific and spirited forechecking or other impacts but this support will come.

The Oilers System needs to be pro-active and be looking to neutralise opponents strengths using tactical valuations and actions,NOT man-to-man compete abilitys,the level always has to be at 100% compete in the NHL,but the Oilers system will look to minimise and stop as many of these types of dynamics as possible on the ice over 82 games using System adjustments pro-actively planned formulated and executed,this work must be done pre-game and it must be of high quality,the tactical planning must be excellent.

When a team and its system tactics are NOT PREPARED then games break down into one-on-one man-to-man micro-battles which are external to the systems focuses,this is a breakdown every time and we want to avoid it at all costs,those types of games are the ones we will lose.

This means that this season we need an entirely new level and type of pre-game tactical planning available to the staff.

I hear the Red Wings hired an Edmonton Blogger as one of their Analytical support people,MMMmm a team at storied as the Red Wings reaching out into Cyber-space to hire a powerfull asset that can help them win in the NHL, what a novel idea huh?

The Oilers can do much much better than a statistical analyst from cyber-space,they can hire Moma2 and learn how to weild high level Intuition instead of statistics.There is certainly no shame in hiring directly off of the internet anymore now is there? My how quickly times change. huh?

Statistical Analysts CANNOT PROVIDE TACTICAL INPUTS,only material from which these inputs may be catalysed,this is an error many a team makes and definately one the Oilers have been making for decades.

Tactical inputs require Intuition as a DRIVER which valuates statistics dynamiclly to make statistics usefull at all.

This is where the value of statistics in general and the REAL value of managerial influences meet in the middle,the best Statistical Influences are only as good as the minds using the data,the computer can spit out stats accurately all day long that is all online statistical fans blog about,nothing a computer doesnt do,they just get it to spit out things teams will pay for,they do grunt work.Crunch numbers.

Once those statistical analysis are on paper the Statisticians job is done forever, there is no further possible use of the skillset,no better than Google.

But when the Coaches require new and innovative methods of using the statistical data WHO CAN THEY TURN TO????

It cannot be the Statistical Analysts,their job is done,they are nowhere near qualified enough in anything dynamiclly active to consider giving them any input power,nooooooooope..... now you need a powerfull Intuitive based input to help the Coaches optimise all the great stats you payed to have a computer spit out,stats will not make coaches better we already know that,but advanced stats paired with advanced Intuitive managment can make a MASSIVE IMPACT.

Adding the 3 high quality asset the Oilers recently retained WILL NOT GIVE THEM A CURATIVE MEASURE ONLY A PLACEBO EFFECT.

Now the Oilers will have a more balanced perspective from which to view the advanced stats everyone is trying to beat to death,but none of the idiots out there understand that the STATISTICAL DATA HAS OUTPACED THE HUMAN ABILITY TO INCORPORATE IT USING TRADITIONAL METHODOLOGIES.

The stats are to smart for one or two or five coaches to optimse effectively making most of the great statistical asset useless and not functionally available,it is like taking a vitamin and getting to much of one mineral so your body just throws it out ASAP,all the stats are going over everyones heads and even though they are bought and paid for are not having anywhere near the impacts they are being sold as having.

It isnt possible for Statistics no matter how advanced or how they are packaged and sold to NHL teams to improve on a Coach or his crews performances beyond a very small and specific degree,all that happens beyond that degree is overthingking which leads to hesitation and unneeded changes which lead to breakdowns and overcomplications on every level.

However if you can find the top level advanced statistics and give them to an able and powerfull Intuition source with tactical ability then you have an entirely different story,you see an NHL Coach and his crew ARE NOT able to provide this POWERFULL SOURCE OF INTUITION.

They need to hire a Tactical Intuition Strong Hitman who posseses this unusually high level of intuition naturally and has somehow found a way to blend it with high level competative tactical planning and execution which means having tangible hands on experience.

Statistical Analysis has been confused with Intuitive inputs,this has been a concentrated effort on the part of organised Statistical fans who blog online for about 6-6 years now,they are trying to create an industry and monetise their hobbys by working together to overvalue something that is the equal of Googles free search engine,actually you can Google faster than you can phone your statastician.

Any NHL team that thinks Advanced stats are helping them is nuts,the NHL had all the statistical inputs it could possibly absorb many many years ago,anything beyond that is overkill and useless,and Most likely to cause greater problems down the road if continued unneeded use is not stopped.The same as taking huge doses of vitamins your body doesnt need for an extended period of time,eventually you will break the process that has to flush so much excess stuff away and have a problem in a place you may not be able to easily fix.

Shame on anyone who claims the late great Roger Neilsson was a Stats man,he was as Intuition based as you could get he just found new ways to apply old stats,he did not invent any new stats no ADVANCED stats he saw no reason when the existing ones were doing their jobs.He used his incredible mind to find applications for statistics no one else had considered,it was Rogers Intuition driving him to find new and creative uses for old statistics and their values.

I offer the Oilers this Intuition in a Competative Coaching catalysed format,I am the one in ten million that had the intuition levels required AND got into and loved sports and coaching,normally overly Intuitive people DO NOT play sports,never mind contact sports.it is as fluky as finding a blue diamond when you find a powerfull source of Intuition already fully indoctrinated into a specific mindset like competative spoting tactics and dynamics,this ULTRA powerfull Intuition RARELY finds its way into sports at any level.When it does their names are Gretzky and Jordan and Ruth.That is just how it works.

You can do all the statistical valuations analysis and planning you want to but I will on-the-fly dismantle all of your work in 2 shifts worth of ice-time.

My instinct will always trump your statistical planning,and because it has proven to be more potent than current NHL Coaches and their Crews it will trump any of them who are using any type of statistical dynamic planning.

Statistics vs Intuition is exactly like a Computer vs the Human Brain.

Exactly.

We all have computers at our beck and call,what NHL team in their right minds would openly endorse or valuate or pay for something everyone has at their fingertips all day long in their phones and I pad and laptops???

Selling statistical work is one of the greatest scams ever pulled on a professional Sport,and hearing NHL teams trying to publiclly endorse so called advanced stats is a ptifull thing to have to witness.

No hockey man worth his salt would ever concede that Statistics are anything more than a middle of the road tool.

But I do see how the scam is worked and how NHL teams have no options because there is nothing else being systematiclly marketed to them from online the way statistical bloggers are flooging their BS.It is like selling icecubes to Eskimos,it is weird in the bad way.

There is no such thing as advanced stats it is a con-job,there is only advanced salesmanship,ha ha ha ha.

Every hockey player,coach,and manager knows that any player will fill the trigger position in statistics building if given the minutes to do so in games.

Every coach knows that this statistical line is a very fine one to walk.

All Hockey professionals know very well that you can create a statistic from anything to fit any circumstance you want as long as some dummy is willing to pay you for it,they also know that many many players can put up statisitics to a baseline degree simply by being given the opportunity via minutes.

Putting your faith in statistics to any degree beyond 90s level applications is regressive and leads to a poor valuation of performance based adjustments and evolutions.It lead to overthinking and confusion,it leads to excusatory dynamics which take away from the focus of solving real hockey issues on the ice with tactical acumen.

My first advice to Craig Ramsay is this, ask your Statistical Analysis team to put together its Oilers 2015 prospectus,have it delivered to your desk along with the recommended applications because statistical data without recommended applications is called baseless data and is not worth anything.

So you will have #1 the stats themselves in a usable format,#2 the recommendations of the Stats Analysts on applications.

Now ask you Coaches to give you their 2015 Oiers prospectus , and compare it to the data from the stats kids.

Now give the entire package to the Coaaching staff and ask them to read the stats prospectus and apply it to their previous 2015 Oiler prospectus they have made AND USE THIS EXPENSIVE SO-CALLED IMPRTANT ASSET and make any changes they see fit.Then ask them to deliver their revised 2015 prospectuses to you.

Read what you had to begin with wothout the Stats additions and read what you ended up with with the stats inputs.

Evaluate wether the investment of time concern and resources justifies using Advanced stats at all and even if old school levels are really as important as assumed.

I will bet you that when you are done you will send a memo to your Stats people telling them that unless they can come up with some impactfull measurable demonstratable applications for the data they are being paid to amass they need not continue bothering you unless requested.

You dont need advanced statistical inputs,what you need are advanced statistical application methods so you can utilise the 90s level stats iterpretations which are more than enough as they are.

There is only one place to find ADVANCED APPLICATIONSA for statistical data of any degree or type.It is the Human mind.

The Oilers coaches need help in the Intuition department,the advanced stats have done nothing but cause trouble as I said they would 4 years ago.

The Oilers dont need help in the COACHING department ,they need it in the INTUITION department,these are ABSOLUTELY 100% DIFFERENT THINGS.

The best Coach and Crew in the World will only be able to optimally utilise a specific degree of statistical inputs,anything above that exact degree is a waste of resources and is regressive and damaging,so in todays game you have this computer based statistical asset available to Coaches but there is no defined able and recognised method of enhancing the Coaches existing abilitys to absorb this new found and endless asset.

Anyone who knows what Moma2s NewAge Hockey System is knows what Intuitive dynamic Managment is and what it means and by proxy of that that there IS IN FACT A DEFINED VALIDATED AND AVAILABLE SOURCE of Intuition that the Oilers could hire at any time.Moma2.There IS ONLY ONE.Anything else is an imitation or simply someone ripping off the NHS.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Now that the new men in town know where I am coming from,they can clearly see they are not targets of any type for me in any ways.

They can also see that what I view as the PRIMARY CAUSALITY of the Oilers long term misfortunes has been a statistics catalysed lack of Intuition being present in every area and level of the game.

Every step towards the excusatory umbrella statistics and their wishy washy creation was one step away from real hockey sense.

Stats were relied on to heavily and when their true low impact values were realised,it was to late , a great deal of damage had been done,chasing a Fad,the advanced stats Fad,created on the internet for the internet to make some extra spending cash.

I like that some changes have been made to the managerial structure,big ones,but this has nothing to do with Intuition or applying Intuition to the on-ice products focus execution and results.

The current group STILL requires a massive injection of Intuitive Dynamic Managment.

EVERY NHL Team needs as much of this potent asset as it can manage to find out there.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I hope the new structure can see the wisdom of using a new line strategy that KEEPS UP WITH the evolution the NHL has gone through over the last 3-4 years.

If the team continues to rely on Halls speed and puck possesions to catalyse the 1st line all season long there will be trouble in the Henhouse.

I do not see how any NHL team being OPTIMALLY managed,can roll the same 1st line the whole season or the majority of it.

This is not possible unless the GAP between the skill and ability levels between the 1st and 2nd line are large enough to justify this approach.

The Oilers DO NOT have such a Gap,in fact this Gap exist between the 3rd and 4th lines on the Olers and this has caused some challenges the last few years.

An abnormal number of highly skilled players have been brought in as green rookies in an awfully short period of time,and the end result has been unexpected,what has happened is the roster has defined itself as a deeply skilled offensive group and has been struggeling to find ways to forge its identity,the roster has been thrown together and has fleshed itself out now,it is waiting for the coaches and managmet to give it the support it needs where it needs it.

The men cannot change their colors and who in their right mind would want them to do so?

I am confident that the right assets are now in place to optimise the player personell the Oilers currently have under contract.

OPTIMAL is the standard here now NOT "compete".Every man needs to be OPTIMISED.

You want the right people in the right places every night,and this takes hard work and adequate managment of assets.

To simplify the concept, I will use road conditions to represent different NHL team focuses,there are Sunny dry roads,wet slippery muddy roads,icy blacktop deadly roads,there are different types of roads the Oilers Bus is going to have to optimally travel over,this is OPTIMAL travel here we are not bungee cording everythiong down and taking a run at things anymore,we are going to be well organised and have a plan every night for every road,and this means we need to be able to quickly and optimally adjust the single most critical part of our Bus,THE TIRES.

The line impacts you can create by putting different types of players in combonations to optimise their cumulative skillsets opposing specific opponents is representative of CHANGING YOUR TIRES AT THE RIGHT TIMES.

You cannot run on All-Seasons and expect to produce optimal results and last season this was the equivilant of what was happening,a middle of the road safe approach which DID NOT OPTIMISE THE PLAYERS.

I see that the right assets have been brought in to do just this,to optimise the players on the roster.

When I make line suggestions now I EXPECT Dallas and Craig to be able to IMPLEMENT THEM IMMEDIATLY WITH LITTLE TO NO STATIC.

Wether or not these lines pan out is another story but simply being able to get them out there and making professional valuations is the natural starting point.

I would like Craig Ramsay to do his homework,to look at tapes of the Oilers games starting the year before Krueger took over,to pay attention to how the team evolved over that time period until today.

There are games that were played during this period of time which became the templates for several Cup winners,LA AND Chicago copied the Oilers strategys perfectly,that is the strategys the PLAYERS were developing in ADDITION to the ones they were learning on the ice.

This is an unavoidable reality and if it isnt considered fully and valuated accurately there is a window of opportunity to make the same mistakes over again.

If you cannot understand how the NHL has been evolving or HOW it has been changing or WHERE those changes began,how the heck can you expect to be an astute student of the Game and produce winning results in todays game?

I do not care who you are or how many years experience you have,if you cannot do this simple task of valuating league evolution and defining causality then you are not producing results.

The Western Conference has DOMINATED the NHL for the last three years and it will not stop anytime soon.

There are clear and distinct changes which have catalysed this Western Conference evolution,specific TEAMS who have made specific CHANGES,identical ones,and CHANGES that the Edmonton Oilers WERE THE FIRST TO IMPLEMENT IN THE NHL.

I am saying that the NHLs current evolutionary path was defined by the OILERS, the Kings and Hawks have recieved the benefits of the last 3 Stanley Cups,but they were not the innovators.

Anyone who doesnt think that the NHL has evolved over the last 3-4 years is nuts,and anyone who thinks there have been no INNOVATIONS created to enable this process is equally nuts.

The real question is WHO has the tools to identify and emulate these INNOVATIONS,and the 64,000 dollar question is this,IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN TAKE TODAYS GAME WHICH HAS WON THE LAST 3 CUPS TO THE NEXT LEVEL??

I created a Template for the Oilers and the NHLs evolutions 4 years ago, the Template has been accurately followed.This template included the intentional release of NHS data to specific teams to catalyse a League-wide evolution within the game of hockey.The intention was to provide NHL teams with a BETTER OPTION System-wise than ANYTHING they could cumulatively come up with, BUT NOT THE OPTIMAL SYSTEM INFLUENCES.My template was a 100% Oilers drive template and was designed to ultimately support only one NHL Franchise OPTIMALLY,and that is the Edmonton Oilers.What the Kings and Hawks and many other teams are doing in todays game is BETTER than the hockey we were seeing 5 years ago,and they all know it,the results do not lie,the sweetest thing of all is that these teams do not understand how or why they are making the adjustments the NHS demands,they are simply doing what they are told,this means they CANNOT evolve their own systems further towards the OPTIMAL NHL SYSTEM,which happens to be Moma2s newage Hockey System,the MOTHER SYSTEM from which the changes they have been making originated from.

i said it 3-4 years ago and I say it again, MOMA2S NEWAGE HOCKEY SYSTEM was created specificlly for the Edmonton Oilers,and shall NEVER be released to another NHL team.

The changes NHL teams have made have simply been NHS inspired modifications to their existing Systems.I threw them a few small bones and taught them how to optimse specificlly chosen facets of their System executions,not really a big deal to me,but to them it was pure gold and still is,on top of that some WC teams are just cluing in now and MOST EC teams are absolutely clueless.

All I did was teach these teams the true definition of the word OPTIMAL,because you see there is really no discussion possible about what the most right thing to do is under ANY dynamic circumstance,there is ALWAYS an OPTIMAL path and OPTIMAL MEANS ONE.

I tried to give the NHS to your team Craig,but I was engaged and held up,as I expected to be.My template considered outlined and incorporated this likelyhood in fact I was counting on it.

If you were to read my first posts 3-4 years ago Craig Ramsay you would see that these things are accurate and true,you will also learn that my original TACTICAL TEMPLATE is 100% on-track.My time-line is dead-on.NHL teams are taking the bait...hook-line-and sinker.They have no choice,they must create more offense,after all this is Hockey,you know to be honest I simply got sick of watching the game be run down to nearly nothing offensively,this was one of my primary drivers to create the NHS for the Oilers.The NHL WAS RIPE FOR CHANGE.It was as much a circumstantial dynamic in an evolutionary sense as it was my own influences,the league was READY FOR CHANGE ACROSS THE BOARD IN FACT IT DESPERATELY NEEDED IT.

My original template is materialising perfectly,and this is happening because I have been managing it on- the- fly,I have not had the advantage of a static workstation,I have had to remain fluid so as not to be influenced by traditional influences which normally hold the NHLs evolution back and control how it grows.I have used the NHSs Intuitive Dynamic Managment program to guide this NHL sized Tactical Dynamic Template, I have been rolling with the punches learning and growing stronger without drowning in the currents.

This Intuitive Dynamic Managment the same process i use to make tactical read and reacts during NHL games optimally,consistantly better than the NHL professionals ..

Here is the crux Craig,I am not happy about how things have transpired over the last 3-4 years in terms of my overall treatment by your NHL team,your employer.I am not happy about the disrespect the Kings and Hawks have shown by not aknowledging the NHS and by not at the very least thanking me.Online Statistical Bloggers have hi-jacked my NHS concepts and tried to monetise them for themselves,some of them successfully,in other words they are lieing to NHL teams,they are taking my NHS concepts and adding them to their BS stats and presenting this data to NHL teams as if the stats have been the catalysts of anything positive that comes forward.The stats ARE NOT NEW, NOTHING NEW HAS BEEN DEVELOPED BY STATS PEOPLE THAT WAS NOT ALREADY THERE AND AVAILABLE.

Any well seasoned NHL manager HAS TO KNOW THE LIMITATIONS OF STATISTICAL INPUTS.How unreliable they are,and how misleading and damaging they can be if they are over-valued,how excusatory they can become and how much their use can upset the normal functions of an NHL team if they are mis-managed.

Here is my problem.

The NHS still has to impact the Eastern Conference before the table is set to unveil the full and complete moma2s NewAge Hockey System,this means that there is one more year to go before things are set in place for the Oilers.

I have done the work in the WC already,but the work in the EC is still ahead,the only way i can avoid having to put effort into evolving the Eastern Conference enough to catch it up to the Western Conference to complete my original Tactical Dynamic Template is to get the Oilers fully on-board immediatly to expedite the process,in my original Template the Oilers still werent listening and I had this coming season to do more hard work setting up the template for them and the NHS. If you are ready,I am ready,and the roster is surely ready.I am sure there are certain Cup Winning teams who know inside where their system data came from who are afraid to look over their shoulders at the Oilers right now,they are waiting for the other shoe to drop knowing full well that if Edmontons skill laden team EVER CLUES IN they will dominate the entire NHL.

So in a nutshell Craig, you can wait another year while I do the legwork to continue progressing my original Template,OR,you can jump on board and help me create a new and Optimal Template which engages the FULL AND COMPLETE NHS for the Oilers right now.

One way or another the NHS will become the premier System used by most teams in the NHL over the next few years,it is already the dominant influence in the last 3 Cups won,it is simply a matter of who I give it to in its full and complete form which NO ONE HAS SEEN YET,obviously NHL teams and their managers CANNOT evolve themselves any further on their own,they have been trying for 3-4 years with no success,although that darn Patrick Roy seems to be cluing in awfully fast.

I am not going to offer influences to the Oilers this season,no posts,no tactical data,nothing,this is not optimal anymore now that there is a balanced influence in managment.I would be wasting my time now.

I believe the right changes have been made by Katz.

If you read my posts over the last 3-4 years you will see one single common theme,and the recent changes have made that theme old hat.

The Oilers now have what looks to be a very powerfull and balanced braintust,something they have lacked for decades with an emphasis on the balance part.They have always been stong defensively at a grassroots level managerially.

If I post now it will cause miscommunications in what looks to be an adequate support system which can stand on its own.

If it aint broke dont fix it,and things do not look broken anymore.

I have been posting online for 3-4 years now and really havent been surprised by how things evolve online,prior to posting about hockey I had not spent much time online,it has been a learning experience.The Online world is a Jungle with a lot of little fish working together to pick up crumbs of income,it can be a very dirty place to play in,but on the other hand a LOT can be accomplished if you are not interested in making big bucks.

I have done enough already to have earned the right attention from the right people to have had the NHS brought forward and endorsed openly,this has not happened and I am not intending to continue the process.

I will leave this avenue of contact open but will not be active,I will check in form time to time but no more NHS data.

I am a Doug Weight Fan and might give him and the Isles a boost, Dougie made some nice comments during the Kings first Cup win using the NHS modifications and I have not forgotten those few peripheral comments,Doug knew what was cooking,and he UNDERSTOOD IT.He RECOGNISED patterns,and this is a critical thing to be able to do ASAP.He is a Natural.

For those who are not in the know,i have not given the Flames anything directly,but they have a fan who has documented the NHS since day one and this fan has not missed a beat, the Flames have the most complete documentation of the entire NHS evolution that exists in my opinion,I am even impressed and they are all my original posts.Hundreds and hundreds,someone has been on a mission so when the Flames suddenly become a force to contend with nobody better whine to be about loyalty because I have not been disloyal to the Oilers ,the Flames simply have loyal and smart fans who HELP them learn and understand Moma2s NewAge Hockey System while in Edmonton we have a bunch of internet vultures trying to make a few bucks in an organised loosely formed coalition who have only served to muddy the waters,in fact the Oilers have some of the most underhanded creepy gangster like online Bloggers compared to other NHL teams,there are a lot of twits who started Blogging long ago together online and have a corner on the market.The Oilers are clueless as to how online influences effect their team,they do not understand how few people can derail their organisations plans.There is a difference between fans who are passionate and have no money to be gained by misrepresenting themselves online,and professional online Bloggers who have vested interests in how their sites attract people and make money.If the Oilers were savvy they would simply support fanclubs,or enhance their own website to attract the online fanbase away from the few ignorant greedy little Bloggers who cause so much trouble all year long.

You dont fight back by trying to stop online Bloggers using defense,you use OFFENSE and you run them out of the building .Everyone who has tried the defensive posturing with online influences has LOST,everyone who has taken them on at their own games with a warchest backing themselves up has WON the ONLINE BATTLES.

If you want the Bloggers to back off then,give them some real quality competition,no one really cares whose Blog they read,whatever is the best gets the attention,you can shut down problem Bloggers easily by simply providing better product somewhere else online.

These pests are as I said trying to peck out extra money by running their sites,they are in it for the money no matter how they started TODAY THEY ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY.So take the money out of it on them,simply vacume up the potential customers they have,it is a lot easier,cheaper and up-front than trying to suppress them or fight with them anonymously,simply run em off the farm.Most I have encountered I have battled with because they CANNOT BE LOYAL TO A CAUSE WHEN THEY ARE MORE LOYAL TO THE FEW BUCKS THEY SCAB OFF THE INTERNET.

Any NHL team has the right to make the dynamic moves required to disenfranchise online Bloggers,there is no conflict of interest and there are no NHL rules preventing this action.Just dont play dirty and fight and supress,instead EMBRACE THE COMPETITION AND SHOW YOUR STUFF.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This is one of those random internet posts that really make you think about possibilitys.

I have been thinking this same thing,that with the core the Oilers have that all it would take was a solid progressive managment spanking to change the way NHL players looked at coming to Edmonton,with K-Lowes hands now tied under OEG and his ability to make anyone suffer punative actions of his creation and direction NO ONE WILL BE AFRAID TO COME TO EDMONTON ANYMORE.

It really was the horrible Power-tripping and the ABILITY certain managers "had" to action this crappy vindictive vengefull attitude and behaviour against individual players which kept players away from the City,nothing else.Now that OEG has been created there is nothing to fear from the now defunct Olde Boys Club,the show now has a BIG BOSS,and he oversees everything now,no one will be stepping out of the party line in Edmonton anymore,not without repercussions.

So here it is, the post that made me stop drop and roll because it just sounds right.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm waiting for a collection of UFA's to take pity on the Oilers and all decide to join up collectively to make a big impact.

If i had already won a cup, have a decent amount of chump change in the bank, and had little else to play for: i would try to orchestrate something exactly like i just said.

call up my buddies around the league and try to pull off a team stack. The publicity would be enormous and the fans would name their first borns after you.

"edit"

*sigh* as an oiler fan, all i have left are my silly fantasies..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also feel that with 3x #1 overall picks and with the 3rd Overall in the Chamber that a few smart and competative STAR NHL players might decide to make career moves to come to Edmonton to be a part of something they know will come with or without them,the Oilers young core is definately a core part of the NHLs future and future marketability.

Every high level player knows that the best position to be in is when you are icing on the Cake,and with the Core Group in Edmonton even Stars coming in are simply Icing on the Cake,JUST THREE OR FOUR OF THE RIGHT NHL PLAYERS WITH SKILL AND EXPERIENCE WILL PUT THE OILERS OVER THE TOP FOR THE NEXT TEN YEARS.

Players who jump on board now will be in for a Rollercoaster of a ride as the oilers dominate the NHL for their Era.

The right Players can already see where the current Oilers need help,they already KNOW if they will fit in ,they already understand that they are joining a powerhouse and when they do that the pressure on them as individuals is relived and then they can become EVEN MORE IMPACTFULL AND EFFECTIVE.

The NHL knows all Edmonton needs is 2 or 3 BIG impactfull players with above average skillsets at forward who can keep up to the Kids with talent on the current roster,this eliminates all but star players because of the skill requirement,this means the potential pool of impactfull additions is narrowed down considerably.The NHL already knows that the Oilers have some very good young D-men but that they need a Star package of #1 and #2 D-men who are the same age to build a Dynsty platform on.

All that is needed now are Star players who recognise the opportunity and who are willing to play down the lineup on lower lines than they are used to,with the understanding that they will get more minutes than other teams lower lines,that the coaches will spread the minutes evenly as the talent base increases experience wise.

The only reason teams use traditional lines and combonations is because they do not have the skill and talent to run lines that are interchangable,and there has never been a System which could enable this,until the NHS came along that is.

The Oilers have the skill and talent and balanced managment acumen to soon be running identical lines,their 2nd and 3rd lines will be able to compete with other teams 1st line talent and anything less will give them a killer advantage and we all know no teams can run 2 or 3 lines of 1st line skill and talent,and the Oilers 4th line will be able to compete against traditional 2nd lines,so the only time the Oilers will be at a potential disadvantage over 60 minutes is when their 4th line is on the ice and then it will have to be the 4th against the oppositions 1st to create a disadvntage.

I do not see individualy focused lines in the Oilers future,I see Identical impacts projected by all 4 lines,no exceptions.

i do not see a "checking line" or an "energy line" or an "offensive line",what I see is a System which runs and adjusts all 4 lines the exact same way for 60 minutes and that way is whatever the Coaches need .

I do not see lines set up so that opponents can match them, I see a balanced set of lines all with the same focus,nothing to target,nothing outstanding to identify and target.No overwhelming weakness to target without getting burned yourself.

I see consistancy coming.Consistancy of delivery,concept and communication and execution and results.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Mac-T, you have got the wrong software package,you need the NHS software package,there is no computer power equal to the Human Brain.

I didnt know you had a Bat-Cave next to your office . Well Played.

You should have told the young interviewer the real hard truth answer to what the Analytics told you about that NY player being on the ice for 50+% of his teams goals for,that he was the only player willing to accept his role within the System and then Excel at executing that role consistantly,and that that is something all Coaches recognise every time they watch their players on the ice,it is no big Cheese deal,there is no hidden statistical meaning there whatsoever,Analytics doesnt give you anything there accept the PAST results represented numericlly there is nothing to be taken forward there.

What I want to know is WHAT DOES MAC-Ts HIGH POWERED SOFT-WARE IN THE BAT-CAVE TELL HIM ABOUT SAM GAGNERS 8 POINT NIGHT??????

If Mac-T can answer this question then he will earn himself a Stanley Cup this coming season,100% guaranteed.Because this is the Mojo that has won the last THREE Stanley Cups in a ROW.

After that Super Duper Hockey Computer of Mac-Ts finishes smoking and shaking and sputtering ,it will spit out a slip of paper with the words.....Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and its Intuitive Dynamic Managment Program.......

And to think that he could have gotten that same answer 3-4 years ago by simply listening to his players.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Welcome to Edmonton Mr. Ramsay , I will now officially give you some data that will put you in the Hole to me,and I expect respect in the form of interest until you are able to even the score.

I watched a tape with bench level sound for the first time in my life today,gametapes of the Oilers .

I was shocked out of my seat by a few things but will only touch on one right now because they are CRITICAL ISSUES and I do not want any overlap in the spheres of consideration of any of them.

I will get to the point, after a goal is scored against the Oilers there is a Teamwide habit of the man who was the secondary causality of the system breakdown coming over to the man who was the primary causality of the system breakdown AND APOLOGISING or TAKING RESPONSIBILITY with a MYBAD or whatever.

IT IS OVER,no more of that, STOP IMMEDIATLY. Do not get defensive already, that is the traditional Oilers reaction and it is a learning impediment.

You fellas have it all backwards,in terms of causality of your goals against and who is responsible for what.

The man who you are all valuating as the PRIMARY causality is the polar opposite to the correct one,the man you are vluating as the secondary causality you have correct but you were simply lucky to even get that right,that is how out of touch you are.

The PRIMARY causality of a System breakdown which results in a Goal Against IS NOT the causality which happens immediatly before the puck goes into the net,the last man to touch the puck IS NOT THE PRIMARY CAUSALITY OF THE SYSTEM BREAKDOWN EVERY TIME.

The way your entire team is approaching ACCOUNTABILITY IS SCREWEY LOUIE MAN.

Who is running the Gong Show out there boys?

EVERYTHING YOU ARE ALL DOING IS CREATING AN ARTIFICIAL ACCOUNTABILITY DYNAMIC WHICH IS STOPPING THE LEARNING PROCESS FOR THE ENTIRE ROSTER BY TRUMPING THE SELF-VALUATIONS INDIVIDUALS MUST MAKE ON AN ONGOING BASIS----critical game valuations are being screwed up because a dyslexic perspective is running the show.

When ONE MAN steps forward EVER TIME there is a System Breakdown and openly accepts or takes responsibility for that particular System Breakdown EVERYONE STOPS TRYING TO VALUATE THE CAUSALITY OF THAT MISTAKE OR SYSTEM BREAKDOWN........ the entire group AGREES to move forward and let it all go.

We all understand the importance of moving forward in games and not dwelling on mistakes,HOWEVER we cannot RUN away from the learning process hiding behind an artificially contrived Accountability/Learning/Valuation process.

DO you understand??

This is why young players like Nail and Nuge Hall when he doesnt have the puck on his stick have trouble knowing where to be at the right times,their perspective of the possible places where they can make mistakes has been PRE-SET by this odd-ball forced accountability dynamic.They ARE NOT LOOKING IN THE RIGHT PLACES to determine causality within the System so they know what NOT TO DO next time ,and every time they follow their natural hockey instincts which they ALL SHARE they find themselves running against the grain or party line or System flow,this is a critical challenge to solve before the season even begins and it can be solved right now.

YES,accountability is critical ,but it must be NATURAL to be as accurate as it needs to be at the NHL pro Hockey Level.

I have to go for a walk right now, I am in early season training, this upcoming year will likely be a Turning point for the Team and I want to be prepared to keep up with this heard of Mustangs.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It is worth noting that there is a borderline personality with a hard-on for Sam Gagner and this influence has intentionally been waging a long term,multi-year campaign against him online,this is a smart cookie who has no strong opinions,one who can and does play by the rules one who does not get banned from forums for holding the line,this is a weasel who understands very well how Mainstream media and Online Blogging both work,AND how they work together,this person has miffed me off enough to comment here.

I dont mind people trying to help the Oilers but when I see concentrated and focused manipultion I see it and it miffs me off.

Nail Yakupov has also been hammered to snot in the Online media by this same influence, this is nw a pain in my arse and I will not stop until there is some type of resolution.

I believe these are friends of Hall or Eberle or another roster player.

What I am saying Dallas-Craig,someone has been crapping in your sandbox and it is someone with a cloce connection to the team,someone who understands exactly what is happening in the locker room,but only from one side of the coin.

I am tired of seeig the Oilers managers wasting time and resources fighting intentional online static designed to screw with their jobs.

I dont care if they are aware or not because I am.

I understand how the Coaches and managers miss things I see on the ice,and I also understand how they miss these other influences pressuring them.

I want this comng season to flow smoothly.

I want to see a lot of things done in a pro-active manner this pre-season so the team is prepared.

I read the schedule yesterday and already have my seasons template started,how much does the Oilers staff have done so far?

I am already creating an overall season tactical template outlining the specific System focuses that will be optimal to be working on when we meet the oppponents who make up the meat and potatos of different streaks of our schedule,I am already taking action,is anyone else????

I want the team working on the things we will need to be strong in in a pre-determined manner this season,there is no reason to not get it done now,adjustments will need to be made but the TEMPLATE must be made ASAP.

THE FIRST TANGIBLE PIECE OF DATA WE CAN USE TO BEGIN THE SEASON is now on the table,what the heck is being done with it??Something I hope.

Nail Yakupov is the clear #2 line winger,we have no one even close to his skillset to put there,not even close.

Sam Gagner has the experience and ability to create deadly NHL level offense,above average,and he is exactly what we need running the 2nd line.

Perron can not support Yakupov as a linemate and given equal opportunity he cannot outscore him either,never will,so Perron needs to be on the 3rd line and he needs to be the focus of all of its offense with the puck on his stick all the time.A poor mans Hall.

People seem to forget what it is like to have a roster full of Players who can compete but cannot finish,we saw that in Edmonton for over ten years,now that we have the trigger-men we need to learn to value and use them properly.

This means hot-shooting Yakupov gets MORE OPPORTUNITY than mr.Compete perron,it is what it is,I want the best gun in the right spot for 82 games.

I want to see a clear statement that the Coaches will be changing lines up according to the opponents we face but that for the most part the lines will remain intact,in other words ENTIRE LINES WILL BE ROTATED as opposed to BLENDING everyone and screwing up what chemisrty has developed.The system focus should be consistant so all we will be seeing is certain special attributes adjusted tacticlly,Hall is a speed demon but that will not be what runs his line this season,the system will,but the coaches may choose to put Nuges line in the second rotation spot or the 3rd one so that WITHIN the systems focus Halls speed can be used to burn specific opponents.Maybe Nails shot and quick release are needed to target a goaltender who is vulnerable so Gagners line will be sotted into the 1st spot on the rotation.

Maybe in a specific game a particular player has an entire lines number,in that case we flip entire lines just to make it tough on them.

Committing to a 1-2-3-4- line setup is simply stupid,and it follows traditional perspectives which we now know are no longer effective in todays NHL.

Let tradition go,it isnt the best game in town anymore,the NHS and Intuitive Dynamic Managment have changed the face of NHL hockey forever.

One more time so you dont forget, when opponents break our systems integrity and score goals,we DO NOT SIMPLY LET INDIVIDUALS SPEAK OUT AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ERROR and then move on thinking that is all there is to it.

From now on those lazy arses who SHOULD be upstairs watching video BETTER SEND DOWN THE CAUSALITY OF THE SYSTEM BREAKDOWNS ASAP.That is their job,the men on the ice DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEIR SYSTEM WAS BREACHED,all they can do is see it from their own perspective,and any fool can see they are not capable of making an overall valuation of causality of a system breakdown from ice-level.

After a goal against is scored,AND I MEAN 60 SECONDS AFTER,there better be a message coming down from Heaven to let the bench and players know what was just done to them.

I dont want players who have no ability to self-diagnose making statements of causality on the ice in the heat of the moment whaich the team will then use to determine its path in the game,no way no how bubba.

I want the men looking to the bench for the Coaches to tell them what happened and where the breakdown was catalysed from by the opponent,no more BLAME ORIENTATED accountability,we want a LEARNING ENVIRONMENT not a tattle-tale one or a Spank-me First so the party can go on one.

That data needs to be relayed to the Coaches on the bench ASAP and they need to spread it to the right places ASAP.

We want THREE perspective coming together to cumulatively asess causality of system breakdowns for us,we NEED 3 different perspectives,we need the Eye in the Sky,we need the Coaches,and we need the Players,and we need all 3 of those data sources to work together seamlessly and at warp- speed,the sooner this data is brought together the sooner curative accurate adjustments can be made.

Did I mention that there has been an online sabatoge attempt directed at specific Oilers by an influence that is peripherally connected to a group or individual or PAIR of players in the locker-room.Someone is projecting what they think specific Oilers in the room feel.This is obvious.This HAS WORKED AND HAS BEEN EFFECTIVE.

Managment has taken the bait hook-line-and sinker.

Dallas I already told you this so,Craig ,you need to go back to Kruegers term to identify when the room split,it was precisely when a specific player was spanked and the coaches had the cojones to do what last seasons group would not do,spank the right players at the right times and not worry about the flak.

Your room is not ready yet,the crap you have been running into in the Dressing room has come from the top down as it always does,need I say more or is that enough?

Your current Captain HAS NO CLUE WHAT WAS HAPPENING HERE BEFORE HE GOT HERE.

I am not willing to overlook the cause of several years of locker-room troubles,the oilers WERE COMING TOGETHER DURING RALPHS TERM,this is FACT.The things bringing them together then ARE STILL THE THINGS NEEDED TODAY,so look back and valuate how and when this teams locker-room began to swing in the wrong directions.

I am not naming names because this is what the internet feeds on and lots of people lurk around and read things without participating then repeat them online later.

I want to see the Ralph Krueger version of internal leadership BACK HERE ASAP,that was the right path,Ference can work within that concept and be more effective than he has been,the Coaches didnt have a clear enough job cut out for Andrew because they did not understand the room dynamics,which to some are clear.

Had Dallas known who to sic Andrew on last season might have been a much better result,this coming season the whip MUST HIT THE RIGHT ARSES,and there are TWO IN MY MINDS EYE RIGHT NOW,and they need to be corrected before we start the season,no one needs to talk to them,they are not a part of the process they are employees, but they need to be cut off at the pass EARLY,CLEARLY AND DEFINATELY........And in front of the entire room,Andrew included.

To put it bluntly,when we first brought our #1 picks in some men got better opportunitys than others and were allowed to evolve and develop at their own pces making mistakes and recovering and maintaining their confidence,but Nail Yakupov was screwed in the ear by the Coaches Ference and the other rookies on the team the only Player on the roster who has kept a consistant and proper perspective on the indoctrination and development of ALL the #1 picks has been Sam Gagner.NO ONE else has been consistant ,and he is the one with the most experience dealing with the things the kids had to deal with.

In my opiniion Sam Gagner was evolving into the Leadership role naturally in Edmonton,exactly as should happen,under Ralph Krueger he was bringing the entire team together,then the team hit the spot where they held a playoff spot and THE RUBBER HIT THE ROAD.When that happened the immature personalitys of two rookies came to the surface and they have never been held accountable for the impacts their tantrums caused the entire team back then and also today.

Several men were asked to do specific things during that time period,a critical one because had the team simply carried on as it had been doing under Sams leadership they likely would have made the Playoffs and we would be looking at an entirely different team from managers to players.

But things DID NOT GO SMOOTHLY,and the causality of that disconnect has NEVER BEEN ACCOUNTABLE and hence the negativity CARRIED OVER TO THIS ENTIRE PAST SEASON,and to top it off the stupid managers brought in a completely new influence as Captain ENSURING a COMPLETELY CLEAN BREAK in the room as opposed to a simple fracture.

The Oilers are now trying to recover,and have brought in new external managment support,are they expecting me to believe that Andrew has been effective at giving that same support to the Locker room??? FORGET IT.

Last season was a regressive disaster,nothing to be taken forward.

Certain players have now gained established NHL values and this coming season will only elevate those values,Hall and Ebbs are now NHL defined assets and will now be considered in terms of impactfull trades from game one forward.

Nuge isnt there yet,Yakupov and Sccultz are not there yet AND THEY WILL BE HERE LONG ENOUGH TO GET CLEAR VALUATIONS CREATED ON THEIR BEHALFS.

The high picks will move in generally the order they were aquired and this is simply due to the NHL valuation process.

If Nail has another poor year it doesnt push him out the door it pushes the top high pick one step closer to the door.

I have been watching certain players refuse to listen on the ice to the coaches or to their leadership,they have floated around only suckholing as much as was needed to stay above water on all fronts.

Now coaches are mish-mashed,lockerroom leadership has been mish-mashed and they still do not have their ways.

I like what Ference has done here,but I am a fan of trading him[only because we cannot take the letter and not do so] early and putting the Capatancy on Gagners shoulders where it belongs.

I would like to see Nuge and Hall with the As in that order.

I want to see the locker-room toned down and the veterans circling around Sam as they should be doing.The kids can look up to him and the Veterans can lend a hand down to him when he needs it.

I have no bones to pick over the last few years over this in-house batteling,it is competative and that is healthy,there was just no guiding hands watching and knowing and toning it down when it needed to be clipped in the wings.Things got out of hand as they tend to with spirited people.

I will not accept this type of static this coming season.

I would work Hall and Ebbs and whoever else is in the clique to the bloody bome from camp forward,asking them to do EVERYTHING they do not like doing,to get them upset and miffed to start the season,no more easy starts,its time to grow up already.

You little trouble makers did not get your ways and you will thank god for that by mid-season when the players you were trying to blackball are carrying the team into the playoffs.

Mac-t, I understand your personality,and you need to back off on the Ference issue,Andrew is top notch,but he should never have been brought in over Sam Gagner who is an Oiler through and through,in fact he is the legacy of the Oilers right now,you made a mistake,you didnt have a hold on the team in any way when the decision to bring Andrew in was made,annd had you done so sam would have stepped into that role naturally as it should still be.

The Oilers need to be led by an offensive mindset one they all respect,we all watched Sams 8 point night,any professionals will know that it was not a fluke,they will know they dont see that in most careers nver mind years.

We have a stable of studs who were ALL humbled at the same time,some real deal talents were humbled,Sam would have humbled Crosby or anyone in todays game.

Sam was a well experienced NHL pro when he lit it up,it was the culmination of his many years of preperation,there was NO FLUKE INVOLVED.The Blackhawks were keyed in by the Oilers then and EMULATED US EXACTLY,with the exception that their coaches emulated what our players were doing independantly of their coaches who would not listen to them.

If a so called Hockey Pro is willing to look me in the eye and tell me Sams night was a fluke or circumstantial of a one-off or a career game,they are not professionsla.

NO ONE scores 8 points in the NHL on their own,the TEAM WAS CONSISTANTLY DOING SPECIFIC THINGS,many many small details they were following,non-traditional details originating from Moma2s NewAge Hockey System ones which the Hawks and Kings and others now follow,only the idiot Oilers coaches and managment who had the data handed to them on a silver platter have been in denial.This will not go away,unti they buck up and become accountable for that oversight they will fight the reality and they will not be able to move the team forward seamlessly,it is what it is,you cannot bury your skeletons in secret and expect them to stay buried forever.

I did not bring up the real causality of the Oiler locker room problems last season because there was simply to much going on,it would have been regressive and caused more static and not been curative.

i recognised the turning point in the locker-room during Kruegers term but the managment brought Ference in so fast there was no time to make discussions,it was a knee-jerk reaction with what will be long term implications if things are not corrected ASAP.

That is 3 things you owe me for now Ramsay,Dallas,both of you.

The incorrect on-ice accountability dynamic which is dyslexic and is creating issues with assesing causality of system breakdowns..
The normally evolved origins of the locker-room disconnect,things which were easily forseeable but which were handled in a derelict fashion and still need to be resolved long term.
The incorrect line concept valuation and regressive blender actions which do not move entire inatact lines which makes managing the team on the ice high maintenance.
The need to be creating a Season Template RIGHT NOW which has NOT BEEN DONE in the past effectively.

Ok maybe more than 3 but who is keeping count right?

There WILL BE NO EARLY TRADES you fellas who have been pushing for things to go your ways,now the worm has turned and you WILL do as you are told from gm1 on or your arses will be on the block.

Andrew keep your head up, and your bags packed,that NHL Award was your ticket out of town,it boosted your value enough to make it a done deal.

Hallsy,keep your head up you are now a prime trade asset,nothing can stop that valuation and these are uncharted waters for you,have a career year,focus on being in the top ten in scoring in the NHL,it is what you do,Keep your head down and your trap shut,this is your big year.

Ebbs, you live in this world and know darn well how things stand,you are already good at keeping your head up,it is time for your head to go down and your arse to go up so you can get to work.You are also a prime trade candidate this season,you are an established NHL asset and WILL be treated as one,the hug-in is over.

David,keep the pedal down early and work harder than ever because this is also your career year and you may end up on a contender before the trade deadline.The 3rd line is your sweetspot because that is where you will provide the best support for a contender.

Advantage Nuge,Nail,Schultz this coming season as they are still in the NHL valuation process,this cannot be adjusted,but you two fellas are now Prime Time trade assets at a time when the team is ready to bust loose.

The Oilers could handle trading a Hall or an Ebbs of a top ten d-man comes back to shore up the impacts we lose.Now that the values are high enough this is a potential reality.

I think the winger on the 1st line who proves he can contribute consistantly on the 2nd line or wherever he is needed will be here come the deadline,I dont believe Hall and Ebbs will both be here if they cannot find ways to become contributors in more places than the 1st line,right now their chemistry is working great,but truth be told there are 3 top players together and you could remove ANY SINGLE ONE of them and still have an NHL level 1st line.

Everyone keeps looking to the 2nd and 3rd and 4th lines for answers when the answers are always found at the top of the pyramid.

If Hall and Yakupov cannot play together however I ask them to with the centerman I choose for them to support then I need to know why,right now I would say Hall isnt mature enough to give who he knows is his top competition an in-house edge,this is regressive and has gone on long enough.

If I have to call it I will say that I can find a speedster anywhere,but a shooter is harder to come by.

And Ebbs,you are better off chatting it up with me,your silence speaks volumes when someone knows how you think.

Nuge,for some odd reason I can find nothing to add to your current evolution other than you need to re-assert your scoring prowess ASAP before the NHL forgets about you and you lose time and space,this is why I think Hall may be movable and so is Eberle,they cannot provide the support for Nuge to be as impactfull as he can be,he can provide it to them but they cannot return the favor.Gagner would be a better winger for Nuge than either of the kids.

This past season was when they were suppossed to evolve into the support Nuge needs,and this would have elevated all of their games,but going back to Kruegers term when we had a playoff spot and lost it,bitterness crept in and it has never been let go,IT MUST BE LET GO BEFORE THIS SEASON BEGINS.

Get it clear,Sam Gagner and Nail Yakupov are not going anywhere,Andrew Ference was a stop-gap measure.

If Craig gets the right perspective and the facts he will kibosh this entire mess we have seen going on.

If he doesnt then he ends up like Dallas was,caught up in a current going to fast to swim in.

If any of the young guns on the Oilers believe they have felt pressure ,they are about to learn what real trade pressure is this coming season.

From now on the Oilers are in WIN NOW mode,if they dont do it now they will be running a losing team going into a new building and I just dont see Katz being happy with that,I would not be.

I believe that if results are not found consistantly this season that major player moves will be made,so many things have been done to support the team external to changing the core that the options are diminishing,soon it will be a matter of personalitys and ability to do as asked NOW not next game.

Hall..Ebbs.

This is your year,be prepared and be professionals.

Andrew I hope you have been Grooming Sam because he will be taking over this season,if you were wise you would be supporting this evolution 100% and be looking forward to your next Stanley Cup run elsewhere,this team does not get to where it needs to be without Sam at the Helm,it is what it is,and it was this way before managment brought you in to do the excellent job you have done.

Yes,I am biased,I want to win.A lot.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Nice pick-up on the d-man.He has the right attributes,I see the direction you are leaning in and it is the absolutely right one.There is only one optimal way of a prevent-D against NHS modified Systems that have been ruling the NHL for the last 3 years and are becoming more and more dominant.

Point made on the Gagner,Yakupov internet conspiracy front,SOLID reactions already,its a simple action/reaction dynamic,if you have nothing to gain or lose there is simply no reaction,if you react then you are a stakeholder by proxy,I now know from where the online slagging and long-term focused attacks came from,so should the Oilers,if they have adequate online resources working year round as they should.You are welcome for the Cyber-Ping,now lock on a few Torpedos if you see fit,it is now an option.

This validates the earlier dynamic I outlined,now you know with 100% certainty someone has been causing trouble in the Henhouse intentionally and long-term,nuff said.

I cannot wait to see how the roster shapes up this season.

I am expecting career years offensively out of a few players,a lot of Oilers especially the young ones will be learning what a properly balanced tactical perspective can do when the proper assets are optimally utilised.

Older players will be learning what it is like to play on a roster with a balanced tactical perspective that enables the implementation of the above average skillsets available,some if not ALL of the vets will be experiencing for their first time ever the dramatic impacts the 3 #1 picks will have as a trio when optimally utilised.

This coming season the experience the young core has under their collective belt will allow them to for the first time control games for longer than a period or two,their feel for the pulse of NHL games is now matured enough to allow them to take another step forward as professionals.

I am glad to see Bucky is going upstairs,he is qualified and will have a chance to make a much more impactfull contribution from there for this team in the here and now.

I am glad to see Steve smith has found himself a new job,he was a good man while here,in both his careers.

I think the Blues should trade us MPS and a draft pick for Perron,he is exactly what they were missing in the Playoffs,EXACTLY,it was Karma at its finest.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
On the note of gaining weight for the young men who are trying to do so.

You need to NOT be burning off your calories with intense cardio,medium speed anerobic excercise,with additional weight added.

You need to work on footwork and agility and balance much more than usual when you begin carrying extra weight,you need to watch those transition points like ankles and knees,so you need to make your body adjust WITH the weight,not AFTER the weight is added,REMEMBER first you will need to fatten up totally,then maintain that low intensity but high burn rate metabolism level until a pre-set date before training camp because the adjusted metabolism is a long term investment,you cannot think you can simply zip on a fit suit and bulk up,this is a long term method which works optimally.I can attest to this method working until your early 30s,but beyond that I have no personal experience.

You need to triple your caloric intake,eat everything,do not stick with just he healthy stuff, you want your metabolism as bi-polar as you can teach it to be ,if you are going to ask it to do something it has never done before you need to STRETCH IT , a few years of extreme eating will not kill you.

You need to be going up and down STAIRS,at least 40 at a time,no more than 40 steps carrying EXTRA weight in evolving degrees and areas and double time not full out,one trip up and down every ten minutes for 12 hours per day,in combonation with specific upper body excercises.

I was able to pack 206 lbs onto a 5'5 frame and still remain competative.Ii lost dominant ability at about 190 lbs,after that weight the speed sacrifice was not worth it unless I wanted to specialise in my impacts and only focus on power.

I was most statisticlly effective at 180ish and felt best at 190= because i had less trepidation in specific dynamics where opponents tried to injure me early in games on purpose,which is very obviously common at every high level of competition.When you are big enough to give what you get to nearly anyone then you can dominate,and for the beasts you need to lock horns cleanly but as soon as they get ugly you MUST TAKE THEIR KNEES AWAY IMMEDIATLY.or you will get hurt,it is that simple,you ALWAYS GIVE BIGGER MEN A FAIR SHAKE BEFORE YOU HURT THEM...... because you MUST hurt them when it is called for.Yes,i mean it could potentially come down to careers under some unfortunate circumstances,it happens a lot in contact sports,you never know when you next hit taken or given might be your last in pro sports,so NEVER EVER GO INTO ANYTHING PHYSICAL HALF-WAY....not ever.

If you havent learned how to hurt opponents in any contact sport you are in the wrong game,hitting is suppossed to hurt and injure,that is the point.If you want to dominate then you need to learn how to hurt much bigger men than yourself and you must follow the code and first take the Big fellas on cleanly giving them a chance to compete with your skills,you dont want them targeting you with dirt because them you MUST hurt them,you CANNOT take any chances with big men EVER, you must always be learned enough and prepared enough to do battle with them on any terms ,even their own terms.

The best rule is always give 100% clean,but keep your eyes open for the smallest hint of dirty and then act first whenever you can,escalate to 110% as soon as you even sniff someone getting edgy with you.NEVER ACCEPT A VICTIM MENTALITY,if someone is getting hurt it will be the OTHER MAN EVERY TIME.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Welcome to the Edmonton Oilers Leon.

Hall-Nuge-Eberle

Gagner-Draisaitl-Yakupov

Nikolai Kulemin- Gordon- Iginla

Perron/Gadzic- Cogliano- Moroz

I would roll with this line-up. I think a few HIGH END D-men might consider coming on board now that we are consiering going for it right now.

This line-up is Western Conference tough.

This is a Playoff Roster on every level,especially size,toughness and experience,and many of the bottom 6 could easily play in the top 6 on a lot of teams,this ia a Playoff team roster.

We need a big man who knows how big men win faceoffs ASAP, Gordons methods arent the best for the bigger guys and Nuge needs to learn an new perspective as well,Gordon is top notch,but he has a particular consistasnt style which is very limiting and relys on shoulder stength to much in my opinion,players need to know his technique but a lot are ot built to make it their bread and butter.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Congratulations to the man who did his homework and who has learned how to step over the cracks in the sidewalk,nice job Sir,you saw that one coming from over the horizon,excellent. The excellence stems from how the homework was used,properly,perfect.

Who was that strapping tall lad I saw with the flow?Was that little Katz?? Jeepers he is not a small package he is a nice sized young fellow,he has had an awsome growth spurt huh?There is some real potential there,I wonder if the lad knows it?If he doesnt,then this is the right time to get some good habits structured,in secret of course,no ones business,but the time is perfect to get that metabolism stretching itself out a little to see how it will react.I raised two boys and both of them much like my nephews and when I was young my peers didnt want to put in the simple work to build themselves big guns,most young fellows just dont see the need and no one is forceing them to make themselves bigger and stronger,no one is bribing them either,really the first truly independant thing a young man can do which is TRULY INDEPENDANT is to take control and ownership of his own personal growth and well being,these are the things which are 100% his and which he has 100% authority over,if a young fellow can learn to weild his powrs of self-destiny early and understand that it really is up to him how big he gets or how fast it happens then he is ahead of the Manhood curve without a doubt.

People can tell a man to do a lot of things but no one can tell him how to grow and develop,that is his own domain and only he has the power to control it.

Well I await further decisions which will impact next seasons decisions, keep them coming fellas,this is nice to see, we have been getting stronger by the day this summer,now just rmember to keep your hands off of Gagner and Yakupov ,dont start getting carried away,the Oilers dont have skil to waste,believe it or not,and they also do not have Veteran smarts to waste.

Now all we do is work hard and aim for the Playoffs, it is an either or,either we make it or we will be in the Mc -lottery.

This roster is chock full of very quality high end players,if no one moves any of them and if we do not fall prey to the status quo we will maintain this talent base for many years ,just make NO MAJOR MOVES,most teams WOULD begin to barter with and to pick at the talent base thinking they had an overabundance,well we DO NOT have an overabundance of skill and talent.

Look at it this way we are 2-3 solid NHL players away from having a structured lineup which supports our core,the CORE is solid now and all we need are complimentary pieces,it will be this way for ten years now,all we will be doing is tweaking the lines and playing with the bottom 6 men.

The FLAVOR we want is what we are looking for now,that is why I reccommend Iggy,Cogliano,Kuelemin, for the bottom 6 positions,tough,fast and big in that order.

We get tougher,faster,bigger and more offensive and much more experienced as a roster with these additions and we do it from the bottom 6 positions.

My belief is that we are in for a very very pleasant correction in Oilersland this coming season,now for real NHL teams will be underestimating us,this is the year we will catch them all off guard ,seriously the storm is perfect,last seasons roll-over absolutely convinced teams we were spinning our wheels and they will assume this to be the case this coming year,this is a HUGE benefit to the Oilers because the one thing coaches cannot change in their players is respect levels for their opponents,no one respects the Oilers and this will be their Achilles Heel.The Oilers will carve their respect out of the hides of their opponents this season.

We will kick the respect out of teams with wins.

Teams are going to have to spread their defensive skill around when they play us,and with a big man down the middle now to force teams to match him with their bigger forwards,Nuge will be set free and my god so will Hall,nobody knows what our 1st line can do if they have even a little heat taken off of them in terms of opponents matching their line with defensive specialists.

Remember OUR game is not like 95% of other NHL teams in one area,player managment, we are not looking to fill the hardest positions of all,the skill positions,we have all of those full,we are looking for bottom 6 men who have BIG IMPACTS opponents cannot match,now we will begin winning games from the bottom 6 UP,and this will take lots of heat off of our top 6 and god only knows how well they will do I can only imagine because they have been dodging bullets since day one,we never had the abilty to build the bottom 6 to support the top 6 now we do,and look out because there is a lot LESS work to do than everyone thinks,the payoff for letting the Kids play early is going to happen this season when they are given a REAL NHL BOTTOM 6 with scoring ability to support them.

The Oilers do NOT NEED A DEFENSIVE bottom 6 because Opponents are forced to invest their defensive assets on our top 6,or die by the Sword,we are in a diametricly opposite position to most teams.

You may have someone who can stop Hall on the 1st line with his speed,but who is stopping Cogliano from the 4th line?
You may have a bigger man who can handle Draisaitl on the 2nd line,but who will handle Keulimem on the 3rd line?

Now the Oilers can simply find IMPACT players to insert in the bottom 6 which opponents cannot match,IMPACT players which emulate our top 6,we simply double up the jab on them,whatever they can cover in our top 6 IMPACT WISE,we simply repeat again in our bottom 6 and hammer the snot out of them from there.We can already match nearly everyone with our 1st line,all we need is a bottom 6 structure which can win games that our 1st line is barely hanging on to,we need a bottom 6 that doubles up on IMPACTS,this way our system will be running the same way from everywhere.

This means we will need to drop the traditional line positions and applications,we now have lines 1 and 1A,2 and 2A, there is no more 3rd and 4th line perspectives running in our heads.

Our system will be hitting you the exact same ways from different positions, our 1a and 2a lines will be doing EXACTLY what our 1 and 2 lines are doing,so if by some chance you have made tactical decisions to try to load up your defense to shut our top 2 lines down you will be in huge trouble because our bottom 2 lines will be doing the EXACT same things to you but will be presenting IMPACTS in terms of individuals that you will not be able to stop.

An Iginala and a Cogliano and a Kulimen do that,they make you a Playoff team immediatly,and even a contender,few teams can roll with bottom 6 players like this.Who can stop that size,skill ,toughness and speed from their bottom ^??Not many teams can do this AFTER they have tried to stop our top 6 players,just Hall alone forces all opponents to put their top dogs on him every night or he will run away with games.

Lots of teams have targeted our 2nd line down the middle,now with Draisaitl having Gagner on his wing to show him the ropes,we will be beating the snot out of most of these teams,and we will be able to look bigger teams in the eye when we are swinging at them, we still need Kulemin and Iggy and Cogs but hose are all doable things,and they are win now things.

Just thinking about having the ability to run a Justin Schultz like a 4th forward against opponents 2-3rd d-pairings makes me sweat,he will light them up.

It is wayyy easier for a player like Schultz to terrorise opponents weaker defenses than it is for our forwards to do the same things,Schultzy is a D-MAN and when he smells blood he can really hurt teams,you need a 1st pairing coverage to stop Justin Schultz,anything below that skill level and he WILL SHOOT THE LIGHTS OUT.NOW WE CAN FINALLY use him optimally,well we are one more d-man away from that scenario.

I envision J Schultz regularly teaming up with the 2nd line to put up goals.The 1st line will always have to account for Halls speed and the ultra-fast playaction turn-arounds,so we cannot really expect to produce offense from there with our d-man.

I am expecting a stud d-man to begin considering Edmonton soon.

Iggy,Kulemin,Cogliano, and a big name D-man will come calling.

Iggy retiring as an Oiler is not odd in todays NHL.

Seeing Smid and Iginla battling in opposite jerseys will be a hoot though,ha ha ha.

I gotta say this,man it hurts but it is true,the TONE OF THE PLAYERS IS ADJUSTING NOW,I see Gagner who is serious,Nuge who is serious ,Yakupov who is serious,Perron who is serious ,now Draisaitl who is serious,I absolutely love it,we are building a seriuos type of personality,a quiet but determined and understated strength is appearing bit by bit.

The spits and giggles are over now I think, the fun and gun boys are now outnumbered by the serious men.

Toss in a Moroz who needs a break this year and things get even more serious,a scorer who can actually fight on our team,give him Iginla to teach him for 2 years and you might be on to something.

Funny thing is that some of these young men have become more serious since last year and it looks good on them.

I believe i see who is actually emulating the leadership which has been put in place, the seriousness is a sign of maturity.

I love making long term assesments,because I am always right.

The Olers missed the Playoffs for a specific reason last season and that is no longer going to be there.

I think we will comfortably be in a playoff position,no fingernails,I think we will be a dominant team by the half-way mark and will be hitting our stride come playoffs.

We play with the Big Dogs and in the Tall Grass, BUT the reality is that the last 3 Cup winners are all using the NHS modifications on their systems,this means that they can now be dismantled very very easily tacticlly.

There is a reson they are winning using bigger teams ,there is a reason these big men are having so much sucess,and it is not fluke,their systems are supporting them optimally,and this allows them to have sucess.

But this makes them very very vulnerable to a smaller skilled team that understands how to outcoach them.

Put it this way in my opiniion the team that illustrated LAs weaknesses and SHOULD have won the Cup was St.Louis they exposed LA perfectly and consistantly better than any other team from a tactical standpoint,they just refused to adjust their forechecking and dump-ins,that was the only error the Blues made.Had they understood LAs System they would have made this simple adjustment and rolled over them.

Chicago only lost because the Kings are using the same types of NHS modifications and this makes their size advantage the killer.

If the Hawks had an NHS source of tactical data they would walk all over LA,LA uses the most simple basic modifications possible,and I do mean simple,but effective.

LA is a team that has used one of the most simple and basic hockey plays to win not one but TWO Stanley Cups,a play everyone learns at 10 years old on the backyard rink.

But LA used this play in concert with NewAge Hockey System modifications which OPTIMISED IT AND SHOWCASED IT.

Any SINGLE hockey play can be showcased like this if you use Intuitive Dynamic Managment to initiate it.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Amyone who has followed the HS and the rest dont matter, knows that the original plan was to simply create a bteer System of play for my Favorite team.Then it turned into a Template for spreading this NHS or Moma2s NewAge Hockey System to the Westernn Conference and then the entire NHL, this was accomplished when several key teams began adding pure NHS modifications to their systems,Modifications I provided in plug and play format, at which point LA won the Cup using these NHS mods,and then Chicago having acess tomore data and DIFFERENT data I tailored for a smaller Oilers like roster and they ran with the new System focus and wiped out the NHL on the way to their Cup,then LA rebounded and ended up meeting the other NHL team focusing on the NHS mod with equal veracity.LA was given the right data to counter the Hawks NHS modifications which WERE SUPERIOR to LAs.

For those hockey managers out there,I took one of the most basic and simple hockey plays out there and then I tailored currently accepted System tactics to seamlessly blen this one simple play into the transition game ,I used Intuitive Dynamic Manag,ent to adjust in small ways nearly everything being done on the ice.

The LA Kings used one simple basic pee-Wee playaction modified by the NHS and based on Goaltenderd mechanics and a simple Tactical Shooting Program to win 2 out of 3 Stanley Cups.The only team to beat them was the one using a more current and complicated set of NHS modifications.

Special Note to the Blues,they behaved par for the NHL course and refused to ask for help,oh well it was their Cup to lose,the right data was posted for them at the right times,but they refused to adjust properly and stayed their course,an Achillies Heel perspective at best,staying the course is not optimal.

I have prevented back-to-back Cups by the Tems using my NHS mods to prove a point, the Kings found the NHS data online and utilised it,it was fair play to use it but they refused to endorse the source,they suppressed it,the PLAYERS on the Kings did this,Mr.Stoll.So I responded by ensuring there was no back to back for using my Moma2s NewAge Hockey System modifications without at least a thank you or an endorsement so I could find some rewards.The Hawks,bought into the program 100% and I made sure they understood how to engage the NHS mods within their own system of that time.I taught them by proxy more complicated NHS tactics specificlly designed to counter the Kings set of modifications.

Then the Hawks were the beneficiary of the NHS and my now YEARS OF WORK,24/7/365.......and they won the Cup by shutting down the Kings with ease.

But once again the Hawks followed the Status Quo and refused to thank or aknowledge me,and I got that funny twitch again and responded,and ensured THEY did not repeat,and I GUARANTEED IT pre-season.They were disrespectfull and did not deserve to win and it was EASY to derail them with a very small volume of correct data.

Along the way I decided I wanted the Blues to win last year for MPS,and I enabled them to structure some NHS mods into their own system focus and these were tailormade mods,and they were perfect to counter and defeat the Kings AND the Hawks,and the Blues did 99% of the things they needed to do to roll to the Cup,BUT THEY FAILED TO ADJUST WHEN IT MATTERED THE MOST,they refused to change their primary System focusand continued dumping the puck in until they simply faded away one OT after another.It will be very difficult to stop the Blues next season,they are now using OPTIMAL NHS mods to their system,the only thing that will dominate their focus is the pure unadultered Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and that has never been seen anywhere yet never mind the NHL,all you have seen are a few simple concepts transferred over and onto traditional hockey Systems.

The original Tactical Dynamic Template I designed, called for indoctrinating the NHL to the NHS using SUCESS and RESULTS to hammer Moma2s NewAge Hockey System into enough NHL brains that it could catch fire itself,and I did exactly that.The last 3 Stanley Cups owe respect to the NHS and I will not let that contribution go quietly into the night.

But these were dynamic actions I did not want for the NHS,I wanted to create it,give it to the Oilers and see them dominate immediatly and win a Cup 3 years ago with the roster they had at that time.

That turned into a nightmare when I encountered organisational influences which fought external influences with a mad passion,and everything went to pot.

This reluctance to endorse the NHS did NOT slow me down it simply encouraged me to re-evaluate the influences I was dealing with,after making a valuation I realised theat there would NEVER be a way to work with the then current Oilers managment or orgnisation,to many things were askew internally with the organisation to get any type of clear tangible messages through to the right places.I had to anticipate the teams actions and that was easy and I was accurate as time has revealed.I knew how things would shake down,I knew I would be suppressed and not be able to get through,so I had to find ways to teach the players,which I did effectively under tremendous pressure and opposition with little to no resiurces,I still managed to get my NHS messages throught to the right people and the RESULTS were produced but not consistantly.

I am tired of re-hashing this,lets get to the pint I hate long good-byes.

The Oilers would not listen and got their backs up ,I refused to let the issue go away and the LA Kings tuned in to the drama and benefited from the data I was providing,then they won a Cup immediatly,one that in my opinion belonged to the Oilers,then the Hawks Scotty Bowman openly stated that he had identified some interesting things the Oilers were doing with their transition game and he was going to have his managers look into it,this was an admission that he had identified the NHS influences the Oilers were using and was going to follow up,the rest is History as the Hawks then ran the NHL into the ground and walked to a Cup of their own.

Then as we know there were my personal peeves during this time,i was very uncomfortable that the Oilers had not simply recognised the RESULTS the NHS provided and endorsed it,the last THREE CUPS SHOULD HAVE BEEN OILERS CUPS.

Through the last 3-4 years I have maintained 100% complete secrecy surrounding the pure unadultered NHS,I have given it to NO ONE in this form and have NEVER POSTED IT ONLINE.

The modifications other teams are now using are NHS mods,NOT the full and complete NHS,no one plays that System it is the MOTHER SYSTEM of the modifications to their traditional Systems.

I spread ONLY NHS MODIFICATIONS,simple concepts that teams should have had already.I personally tailored the modifications to Systems specific NHL teams were already using,think about it like AfterMarket Modifications to your car at a Hot Rod shop and leave it at that dont overcomplicate it.

My Tactical Dynamic Template directed me to spread a higher superior level of offense throughout the NHL,encouraging ALL teams to see the results and buy into the adjustments.

I wanted to show that any team could produce substantially more offense without giving up anything by simply adding NHS modifications to their existing traditional Systems.No subtractions to make at all just seamless dynamic additions.

The basic idea was to provide something better that no NHL teams could afford to ignore, to spread a Trojan Horse set of NHS modifications leaguewide,modifications which WERE SUPERIOR TO EXISTING INFLUENCES........but influences which are far INFERIOR TO THE FULL MOMA2s NewAge Hockey System.The key words here are trojan Horse.

I baited the hook with OFFENSE the most valued and prised commodity in the entire NHL,and i spread it thick.

But as anyone who knows the true history is already aware of ,this was simply SETTING THE TABLE for Moma2s NewAge Hockey System to dominate the entire NHL for a long term.

After 3-4 years of extremely hard yet impactfull work the last 3 stanley Cups have been won by teams using the exact NHS modifications I wished to see.

The leaguewide evolution has been 100% on the money.

My job here is DONE.

All that is left is for a single NHL team to action the full and complete NHS and dominate the NHL instantly,and every season we see go by simply embeds the existing NHS modifications deeply into more and more teams ,SETTING THE TABLE even more for Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and its Intuitive Dynamic Managment Program.

My job is done,and after 3+ years of thankless but dogged and bone grinding work with no returns I am stepping to the side.

I am either all-in or all-out.

My Tactical Dynamic Template has been materialising as anticipated,all that is left is the final transition to a full NHL influence,and I will NOT give that away. It is Oiler property or it is History,I have had fun over the last 3-4 years but I have NEVER BREACHED MY PRINCIPALS not for love nor money,the NHS is and always was created for the edmonton Oilers,and as far as I am concerned the Table may remain set for the next ten years but I am not coming to dinner unless I am sent a formal invitation.

I have not been "blogging" trying to gain attention,I have not been trying to scab a few bucks off of the internet running some cheezy hockey website pandering to peoples whims.I have been a steadfast and loyal Oilers fan with greater vision and anticipatory intuition than any other I know of.I have been banned from most cheezy online sites because of my Oilers loyaltys.

Good Luck Fellas, my job here is done, I can not take this further without creating a regressive dynamic,it is what it is,it is as important to know when to step back as it is to know when to step forward,I am stepping back and away.

I have no suggestions as to how to find NHS source data in the future, it will likely take some initiative.Now screw off and win a Stanley Cup , I am tired of Babysetting.Have fun Gentlemen.

I ADDED nothing,but I changed everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join