It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Post Script.

The last straw was the Detroit Red Wings hiring an online statistical Analyst from Edmontons online community,while the NHS the System I created and worked on which went on to become the SINGLE most impactfull influence to hit the NHL in over 20 years is ignored and suppressed. This was the crossing of the Rubicon.

There hasnt been a new statistical application created that is not pure BS.Numbers havent changed over time and computers simply make calculations faster,simple Simon huh?

These statistical analysts have been riding the NHSs coattails for 3-4 years ,wayyyy closer than NHL teams,because this analysis I provided gave the scabs a new way to sell their Snake Oil.it was only a matter of time until they found a way into Mainstream NHL employment,i hope the teams who endorse them get every pennys worth of dross and confusion stats provide for people willing to buy into them.

I must be clear to this point how I feel about statistics and the men who support and promote them,I do not care if you are a green Pee-Wee coach or an NHL man if you over-represent statistics and allpw your focus to be derailed and fail to allow the natural dynamics of a competative sports environment grow and evolve normally then you are a putz.

In my opinion an NHL team does not need much stats support,it can at most be peripheral in nature,and certainly should not be a part of any primary or Secondary decision making.

Statistics are a part of a Sales Portfolio which is developed for every single NHL player,a team/market/player dynamic with 3 individual stakeholders,4 if you include the Union which by impact represents itself as in other industrys.

Statistics show you absolutely NOTHING that a few videos will not show an experienced Hockey mind or manager.

In todays world we have realtime video feeds and interaction available,I am afraid that were I an NHL team I would be trimming my stats group in an epic manner.I would leave one to tell the story of destruction to any who want to infect my team with statistics in the future ,what happens in my house is progressive no holding patterns and no regression.

Things are so bad now that some NHL Teams are actually believing in this schtick,this pure BS.

The last person I wan to hear from when preparing for or playing a game is a stats salesmanwho can only regurgitate PAST dynamics who CANNOT give me anything progressive or anticipatory.

The existance of stats even repreated stats in no way allows for any predictive accuracy as to future production,nada,zilch,zero,time and opportunity are the defining drivers behind predictive anticipatory accuracy.

If you let past stats define and measurably dictate time and opportunity in regards to a player and their levels of contribution in the present you are walking yourself off of the Plank every time.

It doesnt matter what stats a player has produced in the past, their value can only be defined by how they can execute a cohesive role in the current System they are placed into,there is NO VALUE in statistics which were catalysed in a different system or even in a similar system under different managment protocals,NO VALUE THAT IS APPLICABLE OR PROGRESSIVE.

If time and opportunity are given to ANY AVERAGE NHL PLAYER , then a specific pattern of statistical production is consistantly noted,now exactly what does this tell you???

It tell you that the only measurable and definable value that can be attatched to an individual player over average standards league-wise physiclly is their ability to learn and incorporate the data being offered from the specific group working with them.

This puts the real valuation upon the communication process,NOT THE PLAYERS,this means that really the men who should be making the HUGE dollars are the coaches,and specificlly the group which can produce and reproduce winning results,coaches come in groups with specific systems that they are experts at executing.

And now we get to the sweet spot,IF THERE EXISTS an asset which can enhance ,improve,or support the coaching and managment to a definable degree its value must by proxy be GREATER than even the coaches and managers never mind the players who are the least valuable.

The entire process has been bastardised so deeply that it is unfathomable.

But the simple fact is that it is easy to see and illustrate how and why.

In one word STATISTICS.

No technician ever beat me more than once the same way and those who tried became injured.

As a competitor I found the weakest opponents to be those statisticlly lead no matter their skill or talent levels.

I am enjoying the venting now that I am finally free and finished this page of NHS history.

I chuckle to think that the most valued primary Drivers behind the entire game of Hockey are allowing themselves to intentionally be undervalued,that was needed in the NHLs early history but not any longer,now it is quite the opposite,if they DONT stop steamrolling player salarys and the dynamic impacts these salaries have on OVERALL organisational decision making and League Administration then the NHL will hit a free-fall downwards in about ten years or maybe less.Kane and Toews are about to fire the first shots of a new war.

There are not many curative options for this looming reality and I am not getting paid to fix the NHLs problems,I bought them some time by introducing Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and by proxy leading the entire NHL back into the beginnings of a much needed OFFENSIVE evolutionary stage and this will continue for another maybe 5 years,but then they are in deep waters.

I had to let the last word be one of dire Warning to everyone and anyone involved in the Industry of professional North American Ice Hockey,STATISTICS have been and continue to ERODE THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR GAME AND ITS VERY SUPER-STRUCTURE.From the grassroots levels upwards this is a chronic regressive dynamic.

If there is not an immediate correction the consequences will become exponentially greater as time passes.

From an individual team perspective I say keep one around to remind the new ones coming around that their value is at an all-time low in the NHL arena of competative sports business.

A statastician is a Historian,no more no less.Every team needs ONE, and any more than one and you begin to catalyse and promote a regressive posture and perspective.

This means no Analytics Crew or Team ,no improper inflated artificial valuation of stats in general,all this does is muddy the waters and make the real men we need making the real decisions let their guards down and allow BS stats to replace them in the process,and really at the end of the day these same men are ultimtely responsible for the results these BS stats may or may not produce.they take the hammer to the back of the hand when things break down,so why in gods great kingdom would they allow themselves to be cut out of the process at critical times?This process at most DEFLECTS some NHL level pressure and on the surface some accountability from the decision makers in the process but in real tangible terms at the end of the day it is coaches and managment taking 100% of the hit when things dont go well.

If the managment is artificially prevented from being impactfull and accountable by statistical interferences in natural hockey processes,the the influence will ultimately trickle down to the System they have chosen and the Players on the ice,eventually ALL of them,and then the EXCUSATORY POISON of statistical influences when they are given tangible power becomes clear and present.

Now that this is clear i am comfortable signing off,I have effectively given you the curative measure for all of your current and future ills,ELIMINATE STATISTICAL INPUTS BY 75% and bring your game perspectives and valuations back to historical levels of the past with adjustments that allow a seamless integration into todays NHL,allow the Non-Statistical influences which catalyse the very game itself to rise to the top and lead the game into the future before stats trip everything up even more than they have to date.

This is Moma2 signing off,and for the record the System is called Moma2s NewAge Hockey System [NHS] and it is represented by the actioning of Intuitive Dynamic Managment a concept and program catalysed out of necessity during the creation of the system itself.I owe respect to Wayne Gretzky, the Oilers Dynasty team specificlly their PP and also to Roger Neilsson for giving me the tools and the vision to work with.The rest is History.

Thank you Gentelmen for the Experience it has been a Pleasure.

edit on 29-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thank you Mac-T for your validation of the valuation process you actioned concerning the Draft option, I absolutely appreciated the Gesture,I accept the adhoc thank you, and yes you are very welcome .

I was going to do a more in depth analysis in support of a specific choice but did not want to many conventional thinkers dialing in to the true value which I had identified, there are many Ears in the Cornfield no matter how quiet it may seem to be.

That was an example of seamless communication executed through unconventional channels,and it illustrates the potential to be found if this process were streamlined further and made exclusive to a specific party and not actioned online.With an eye to confidentiality ,an NHL G.Ms phone number would not be the first Professional Sports General Managers number I happen to have on speed-dial.Intuitive Dynamic Managment is exclusive to the NHS in the forms it is presented because that is where it originated,however for as much as the NHS is specific to NHL Hockey ,the Intuitive Dynamic Managment program which the NHS Mothered a can be effectively applied to ALL COMPETATIVE SPORTS AT THE PROFESSIONAL LEVEL.

Statasticians have given you nothing new.numbers havent changed much in recent history except for in Bingo Halls being randomly pulled and arbitrarily applied with a lot of work and a high rate of ineffectiveness and no results ,this is EXACTLY where stats belong.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This is what is called a beautifull melody.

The very day I sign off from the entire mess,the Morons trade Sam Gagner, that is Poetic, we are both free,ha ha ha,except he is out of Dodge with a Fat Payday and a lot of opportunity.

The worm has turned,I told ya"ll we had passed the Rubicon and I could not have been more accurate.

Glad I pulled the Pin first.

Good luck Sammy , enjoy putting nails in the Oilers coffin,now we can see you excell, you are hitting your prime in an environment that will allow you to flourish,now you can put up some big numbers with a decent structure and machination supporting you.I had the Yotes targeting you last season,they were tuned in completely and are ready to turn the page,the best thing is that you will grasp their Systems offense instantly,they still use some of Gretzkys base tactics which are exactly like the NHS tactics,you will identify them immediatly and best of all the Yotes entire System is designed to support these tactics,you will find that you will be able to utilise consistant System impacts to repeatedly target opposition weaknesses lightening fast,like the NHS,optimal speed,not neccesarily foot speed but short timespans between goals scored in identical manners,due to an opponents inability to identify and correct the first error quick enough .The Yotes ready-made consistant system presentation will be like a blessing to your game and stats.You will be able to count on System managment consistancy now for possibly the first time in your career.I will be keeping tabs.Rip it up man.

edit on 30-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It is time to talk lines for this coming season.

Left Wing - Taylor Hall,David Perron,Pouliot,Gadzic,Joenssu
Right Wing - Jordan Eberle,Nail Yakupov,Purcell
Centermen - Nugent Hopkins,Gordon,Arcobelo,Dariasitl,Hendricks,Yakimov

Hall - Hopkins - Yakupov Once Taylor realises how dominant he and Nail can be they will become an NHL leading duo and Hopkins will feed off of the momentum and make this a top 3 NHL scoring line by mid-season.This is a dream line,one no one will expect to work out but I believe Hall is ready to mature yet again and Nuge is ahead of the developmenat curve as it is,it will literally break teams when this line gets hot,they will score repeatedly on many nights.They can hurt you from anywhere at any time on every possesion.Now that they can focus on offense and backchecking knowing there will be a standup defense holding the blueline for them on every possesion the oilers offensive stars will blossom.

Pouliot - Draisaitl - Eberle Dre will have to be a valid scoring threat from the middle and find ways to feed Eberle on the rush in close and provide peripheral rebounds for Pouliot to clean up on he is opportunistic and plays an outside game that shot and backhand passing will be critical. This line will be a serious scoring threat with Dre"s size and Eberles finishing,Puoliot only has to bat clean up and this line will excell, if Dre is what he looks like,a sublime passer with terminl vision this line will be finishing a lot of playactions with goals, Draisaitl does NOT over-pass he forces the playaction himself and makes finishing passes not set-up passes , this line will hog the puck a lot and turn out to be a possesion machine for Eakins.

Perron - Gordon - Yakimov Perron is the catalyst of this scoring line, Gordon will win faceoffs and Yakimov will support Perrons offense and attitude with offense and attitude of his own,Yakimov can follow directions and is big enough to do whatever he wants to this is a good combonation.This line will be a ferocious net pressure line that will agitate and disrupt goalies and generally cause havoc.
Gadzic - hendricks - Purcell

Khaira/Gadzic - Hendricks - Purcell I expect this line to score some goals the old fashioned way

These lines are designed to work with a stand-up defense,if Ramsay goes another direction,even for ten games this team is in deep waters,continuity from game one will determine how the entire season plays out.

What I personally would like to see would be this.

Hall-Nuge-Eberle
Yakimov- Draisaitl - Yakupov
Perron- Pouliot - Purcell
Gadzic - Gordon - Hendricks

i would structure my lines to run 3 scoring lines would barely use the 4th line .

This is a very heavy line-up with only one middleweight line,the 1st line is an explosive skill line and will have to play that way to excell..... I know people will be riding Eberle hard this year and he will become a whipping boy but no matter how attractive it seems Yakupov needs to STAY with his linemates for a full season on the 2nd line the team needs his offense there he is as much an impact player as Hall is when used right ,the 2nd line is big and skilled and should draw some serious defensive attention relieving a lot of pressure from the 1st line with most NHL teams.I believe yakimov will prove to be a top 6 player who will not just make it but who will excell i do not think many teams can handle his size and I think the Berlin Wall line will light it up right from training camp if they are given a few extra shifts together.The 3rd line is another heavy skilled line that is designed to force heavy simple offense at teams,this line can hurt a lot of teams and will be the backbone of the roster.This line will work its butt off.The 4th line is the get the puck and pin it down ASAP, gadzic will need to learn to push the puck up the boards the old fashioned way with brute force and this means opponents will be taking shots at him a lot.

I think the player who will earn a spot right from training camp will be Yakimov and I seriously believe he will become an NHL level Power Forward instantly,it will be really hard to not keep him at center because I believe he will outplay and perform Draisaitl at first because of his dominating size down the middle.But as an NHL winger which is easier to learn this man is in my opinion a keeper who will not be denied,he brings an edge even in the big man category no team can turn down at the NHL level,no one.

My sleeper line is Yakimov - Draisaitl - Yakupov....... The Berlin Wall line. I see this line ripping it up from the get go, I would comfortably pit this line against the Hall Nuge Eberle line and bet on Yakimov to rule the roost in a dominant way, halls speed does not have enough support against the type of size Yakimov brings,on every possesion yakimov will dominate the ice surface going where he wants at will and Dre is a puck magnet who does not cough it up at all while Yakupov is a one shot machine if you can think as far ahead as he can and get him the puck at the right times which is DREs specialty,he does not overpass and usually makes TERMINAL passes whicjh simply need to be finished ASAP,you KNOW you are shooting when Dre hits you with a pass because he will not waste pucks or passes looking for the 3 touch play,he is looking to set up an immediate shot every time.No half-wall theatrics here just a heavy middle pressure with traditional but elite level outlet passes from severe angles like Messier used to backhand pass from.

I will say it again I think Yakimov is the real deal, and I think he will have a scoring touch.Once he starts yapping in Russian to Yakupov opponents will go nuts,and with Dre throwing in some German this line should be a blast to watch work together.

I will be interested to see how Yakimov is dealt with because I already have him slotted in, I will need to see Eakins documentation if Yakimov does not start the season as a FOCAL POINT .he is not a usual impact he is a heavy load with well rounded talent and ability, it is weird how we got him,I think we had some help from some really knowedgable hockey people getting our hands on yakimov,no kidding,this is an odd find and has exp;osive potential,especially with Nail.

Even on a 2nd line with Yakupov and Draisaitl you would make Yakimov the focal point of everything,same if it was Hall- Nuge -Yakimov,you would still make Yakimov the focal point of everything, Nails shooting and Halls speed and even Nuges passing are ALL OVERSHADOWED by the singular impact Yakimov brings when he steps on the ice,and THAT IS EPIC,this is my Darkhorse Player for the coming year.when you are big and skilled enough to go where you want when you want and can score,you are a Franchise player who can force ALL opponents to REACT to your impacts which is worth 5-7 million a year in the NHL.

edit on 26-7-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It is time to set the dogs loose, Eakins and Ramsay and Mac-T and K-Lowe are going to be doing it anyways,they have had one more year to perfect their counterfeiting acumen.

It is time to create a Dynamic Templte upon which we can base projective anticipatory educaated guesses at the statistical production the Oilers will be able to create.This means looking into their system execution,what they are built to do as oposed to what the Coaches and managment may want to do.

The Oilers WILL be using a system that revolves around a STAND-UP defense,their d-zone will now be a BATTLE zone not a race-track,you will have to FIGHT your way INTO and OUT of the oilers zone,paying at the Office every time,in the past pucks were being recovered by defensemen first to many times,now we will see own zone puck recoveries being actioned by back-checking forwards who are close enough to the playaction entering their own zone to WIN more puck bttles than they lose with size NOT being the determining factor but with speed and determination and competatively catalysed willingness being the drivers.

The Oilers will be playing a HIGH PRESSURE FORECHECK and it will be followed up by a HIGH-PRESSURE BACKEHECKING PROGRAM which in turn will be supported 100% by an OLDE FASHIONED STAND-UP DEFENSE. In |Edmonton defensemen will be olde fashioned and forwards will be old fashioned,there will be nothing NewAge about the impacts the players will be asked to produce.

The Oilers will be using a Hammer and Anvil KISS system,it will allow the Forwards to use their natural skillsets optimally in the offensive and neutral AND defensive zones with now varying degrees of responsibility,the defensive zone now BELONGS TO THE DEFENSEMEN,they own it.

The Forwards will be the Hammer all the time pushing forward ,until we score or lose possesion ,at which point the Stand-up Defense becomes the Anvil,and the Back-checking program smashes and pressures opponents mercilessly until they lose the puck above or just inside our blueline after the Defense removes AT LEAST ONE opponent creating a zone numbers advantage in the Oilers favor.

The Forwards will be able to use their speed to dominate coming from the backcheck, the offense will be high pressure but NOT containment,the idea will NOT be to hem in the o-zone the way we have seen in the past,the Forwards will be more concerned with transitioning back onto the puck and the defense will be keying on that NOT holding positional zone real estate to support set play offensive structure as in the past.The defense will be own-zone conservative.This conservative approach will increase the statistical impact of the Oiler defense "against all odds" ha ha ha ha.I am already kicking the Oilers statistical group in the cojones and Training Camp hasnt even started yet,things are looking shaky in Stats-land these days.

Considering that the Oilers crew is ALREADY known league-wide as being highly skilled and able to work inside a Phone Booth, it comes as no surprise this is how the Coaches will try to play over the entire 200 feet,they are going to eliminate the Oilers d-zzone from health-friendly playaction lists league-wide.No one will even consider trying to enter the Oilers d-zone without feeling brute force and pain EVERY TIME GUARANTEED.Call it the Oilers Defensive Calling Card,pain and payment IMMEDIATLY at or slightly above the what will soon be know as the BLACK AND BLUE LINE, and i love olde school defense,it really destroys opponents energy and spirit in an optimal way when you dont make your defensement run the 200 foot track mercilessly like racehorses but instead let them use the MAJORITY of their energy exploding onto the playaction when they need to do so.

With the entire game seamed into basiclly in terms of distance to be covered dominantly a TWO zone game,with an Anvil defense eliminating flow itno the 3rd zone,the entire Oilers roster SHOULD be playing on an OPTIMAL ice surface one where their size,speed,and skill levels will elevate their impacts.

We WILL NOT see Oilers chasing the puck back into their own zone 3 steps behind anymore,NOPE, we will still see them competing hard but they will be ON TOP OF THE PUCKS NOW at or just behind their blue-line,in the past when the puck races went deeper to the backboards the Oilers seemed to always be closing strong but not getting there in time,now they will make this last second burst at the OPTIMAL time and will actually be hitting opponents into the Anvil of their Stand-up defensemen with speed and an impact advantage even though they are backchecking,the stutterstep pauses the Stand-up defense cause to ALL advancing playactions and puck carriers are enough to COMPOUND the Oilers speed advantage at the critical moment and spot.

The Oilers defense will now INVITE battle early and consistantly.There is NO DOUBT what they will be cooking.

The Oilers are still trying to make the NHS their own,and they still DO NOT understand enough to effectively do this.
In a Nutshell the Oilers will be using the NewAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Managment program to structure a TWO-ZONE NHS impact,they do not have the acumen or experience to create a THREE-ZONE NHS impact as the newAge Hockey Systems tells them to do,and last seasons Eakins forgery of the NHS known as the "swarm: was the ONE-ZONE format of the NHS impacts.

I hope the Oilers REMEMBER WHY I instructed them to start building the Stand-up defense last year, it was so they would be ahead of the game busting the NHS impacts opponents are now using,and also to compensate for the Coaches inability to blend the SUPERIOR NHS or "swarm" impact with the structured set plays in the other two zones,this is SPECIFICLLY what de-railed Dallas last season,He had the NHS working nicely but he was a defensive minded man and could only incorporate it into the defensive side of the game which he did amazingly well and accurately,if that sucker was working with me WE would be guiding the men to winning Stanley Cups,he can turn my visionary perspective into tangible impacts techniclly and seamlessly when we are on the same page.

What amazes me is that by incorporating the Stand-up defense which they now MUST DO TO COMPETE AGAINST THE NHS SYSTEMS, they will unknowingly be working on perfecting the final TWO zone executions of the complete Moma2s NewAge Hockey System , ha ha ha, the numbnuts , they already proved Dallas can create action and execute a SUPERIOR own zone impact,one so strong that traditional set play tactics cannot keep up with its speed and focus,we SAW THIS FIRSTHAND LAST SEASON,this is no debate.Now the Clowns will take the ABSOLUTE LONGEST PATH POSSIBLE to learn how to create the same impacts in the TWO zones they will now be focusing on,they really do have to make every mistake in the book as a group,if they simply listened and respected they would not have to go through this self-created and inflicted punishment.

Had the Oilers smply listened to Moma2 and accepted the cutting edge NewAge Hockey System and its Intuitive Dynamic Managment program created and designed for them 3-4 years ago they would have already been executing system tactics which they are just now on the front-end of learning and validating.They still have a long way to go to even equal where the LAs and the Chicagos and St.Louises are right now and this IMMEDIATLY puts them 2 yers minimum behind the NHLs learning curve.

I have no bones with the Oilers to pick,none,these are simply observations and predictivve analysis designed to ensure continuity of history with the NHS, they may do as they choose but must understand that there is a public domain dynamic template of their actions.The Oilers have been incorporting the NHS tactics for THREE YEARS PIECEMEAL albeit in a dyslexic manner, they have refused to aknowledge the NHSs source,this has caused them tremendous turmoil,of their own doing,and they refuse to own this dynamic,hence my need to post this template of WHAT THEY MUST DO to adhere to the NHS influences,it is no fluke I will be right,they are follwoing MY original templates.

I said it to Dallas,it is on the record, and i will say it to Ramsay, "do you understand the history of the NHS and how it relates to the Oilers and what you will be stepping into?".

If you want to be fully prepared and excercise due dilligence,you will aquire the NHS in its totality and implement it fully.

I will be going into specific zone tactics soon,particularly the n-zone and o-zones, I will be accurately presenting OPTIMAL usage for the roster , I will be profiling Eakins and Ramsay as individuals and as a team and illustrating their OPTIMAL capabilitys.

When I am done I will have absolutely outlined and explained the OPTIMAL methods the Oilers can use if they implement the NHS, because the Oilers do not use or aknowledge the NHS and because i cannot possibly know what I am talking about this data SHOULD in no way expose the Oilers to having their jocks handed to them by anyone who would like an accurate in depth look into their wheel-house and their Playbook as well as their back-pockets.

I will look at the entire Oilers roster and illustrate what and where their individual strengths and weaknesses have been, i will do this fully and accurately,i will create the "book" on the things the Oilers havent even done yet,I will put the NHL ahead of the Oilers curve,that is IF THEY ARE USING THE NHS OR ITS INTUITIVE DYNAMIC MANAGMENT PROGRAM.I am not making it an option to pirate my tailwind anymore, once my Tactical Dynamic Template of the Oilers is done they will be an open book if they even sniff at using my NHS tactics that other teams are implementing. Now it is a matter of use ANYTHING you want but if you use the NHS you must aknowledge it.No matter what ways you try to implement the NHS you will be stonewalled.

I will also look at the entire Coaching staff and give them a Moma2s NHS analysis,showing their dynamic thinking processes and highlighting their instinctual tendancies.I will show the likely interactions they will have with adversity as individuals ,as an entire group and as micro-groups according to their stated duties.We will even be thorough and take every man back to his beginning and walk him through his entire career to date,noting every dynamic pattern there is on the record,this will be enlightening to say the least,in fact this will be a tactical handbook like none before it.Then we will build a template on the interactions between these minds,their dynamic tendncies and potentials AND the System they plan on using,all of which we will then superimpose over the rosters individual templates to discern even how internal team dynamics will evolve and develop in a predictive anticipatory manner.

I am not telling the Oilers what to do i am predicting what they will do and that is called good olde fashioned sportsmanship.The odds of me being on-base even a little are astronomiclly low,I have never played a game of ice-hockey in my life,so accuracy in any prective manner impactfully is impossible to produce consistantly,and this NHS story could NEVER have really happened over the last 4 years and THREE Stanley Cups.

By the way what Dallas and Ramsay have cooking will increase penaltys against AND injuries for some very clear and specific reasons which we will outline later.This will negatively impact our PP vs PK numbers and reduce our scoring hence winning.I already KNOW where they are trying to go but I am not sure they have the optimal methods of getting there nailed down yet.

edit on 28-7-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
26.9 shots per game? In the NHL?

That is the bar for derelict incompetance , both signs of much deeper rooted regressive causalitys.

It isnt my problem.

However watching garbage hockey when i am expecting and paying for NHL hockey is not acceptable so this would be an official complaint.

If you cannot generate 45 shots per game over an 82 game season and carry that to the Cup winning game then you are sleeping at the wheel.

Who cares what people say regarding current statistical standards, 328 shots per year with a record setting shooting % is what wins Championships in NHL Hockey, this aint Lawn Bowling Folks.

That is a BARE MINIMUM required to be considered to be creating consistant overwhelming offensive opportunitys for your skilled players to be cashing in on.ny ROSTER can generate these numbers but few have a skill andd acumen overload like the Oilers luckily will have for ten years minimum.

550.... that is Phil Espositos NHL record number of shots in a single season.

The Oiler MUST generate a bare minimum of 40 shots per game , to be considered seriously.

This means they need to maintain a seasonal shooting % of 15% and then produce a minimum of 492 goals,pro-rated as per the number of PPs coming their way which could depend on what they do.

Six shots per game makes an NHL 50 GOAL SCORER, in an Optimally run System with highly skilled players.

492 goals spread amongst the men is what we are talking about,

what we are really talking about is system and shot management. and no conventional system or coaching team can rationally and reasonably maintain this type of offensive focus,several teams with MUCH less skill and talent have made this committment but no team has the POTENTIAL to light it up like the Oilers do from a rostewide standpoint.

The coaches have to want the system to work consistantly and the MEN must want the shots the system creates coming off of the sticks of the men who are best suited to be scoring the most goals,this two-fold dynamic is simply to much to ask from traditional management processes.

Gretzky 87 g -118 A 205 pts
Coffey 40g - 86 126Pts
Kurri 52G - 61A 113Pts
Messier 37G 64A 101Pts
Anderson 54G - 45A 99Pts\

I do not want to hear about why this is not possible today, I want to hear how the Oilers will duplicate this set of statistics.Games are still 60 minutes long arent they?

Andy Moog 27W-8L-1T -!SO
Grant Fuhr 30W = 10L - 4T - 1 SO

A combined Goalie production rate of 57W - 18L - 5T with only 2 Shutouts,methinks the Goaltenders were more interested in wins than in Statistics, maybe Katz needs to give bonuses to the Tenders if they commit to winning like these 80s tenders did,throwing stats out the window in favor of WINS.

I dont think Mooger or Fuhrsie really lost much sleep over their GA numbers,but they sure slept well after wins it looks like huh?

As far as I am concerned there is no reason these numbers cannot be bettered and if betterment is not your single minded task then you are not the right man to be plotting the Oilers course,it is what it is.

A good coach doesnt just want to see his men working themselves optimally physiclly,giving 100% to every shift,an NHL game is not a practice or a workout, the men must be absolutely maxed out every game,but it must do done for the right reasons,Conservtion of Energy and Conservation of Movement MUST be actioned consistantly with 100% effort every shift. The players can provide the 100% efforts on their own but the System MUST provide the proper dynamics to make the 100% efforts produce offense and wins.

The Oilers have turned their last 2 seasons into Mulligans, this MUST BE A BREAKOUT SEASON, if it isnt then the questions that have been relentlessly asked over the last 3-4 years will need to be answered.The core group needs to understand that they need to USE their youth and energy to put out NOW while they can ll still produce like they are, I would say that this season is the single most important Oilers seson in 20 Years.

We have been witness to some real anomolys in the last two years, Oilers Records have been broken,by a team with no chance of doing so,and NO ONE HAS FOCUSED ON THIS AND DEMANDED ANSWERS AS TO HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE.OFFENSIVE records have been broken by men under Krueger and by men under Eakins, in both cases the real influences behind this record setting production by ANY ERAS STANDARDS was brought to the table by the PLAYERS and it originated from Moma2s NewAge Hockey System,this is the reality.

There is ZERO chance of the Oilers Coaching staff re-creating this record-breaking environment, they couldnt do it the first time for specific reasons,and the personell they added give no reason to believe they will now be ble to do this.

Winning Championships is about trust, nothing more. You have to let it all hang out,everyone has to be supporting the focus.

Simply creating Coaching or Managerial continuity is NOT ENOUGH to create trust,there is no guarantee trust will develop the ways it needs to over only time,there must be a PROCESS behind the actions, simple time is not enough.This trust level can be created in 10 games, you DO NOT NEED MULTIPLE SEASONS to create the proper environment to enable a winning team to produce results.

The Oilers have been poorly managed in many areas no one looks closely at, the intangible araes.

RNH MUST be focused upon this season, or Dre must be focused upon, there MUST be a centerman we make into a Dagger,Taylor Hall MUST be complimentary to the process,not the focal point.

This team has been built from Taylor Hall OUT..... and this was the WRONG WAY TO TURN.

Krueger was the ONLY coach to properly handle Hall and he was run out of dodge,he was starting to win and we all watched him doing it.The evidence states that when assets are properly managed the wins begin to show up,but this means taking control not sitting back and dramatising when under the spotlight.

Right now Taylor Hall is the only real weapon the Oilers use to battle opponents 1st lines,this is one-dimensional and regressive,effective but not on a Championship level,I want to see Hall putting up BETTER numbers and working LESS.

This means finding new ways to manage the 1st line.

This means CREATING another MONSTER Player this season and NOT at the cost of any of Halls point production,but by ADDING to what is already being produced.This can only be done by System improvement on a base level.

Right now the Oiler FORCE opponents 1st lines to EAT Halls dust,the Oilers simply feed him the puck and let him attack, this is great but it is simply not enough,we already knew going into Ralph Kruegers season that this one-dimensional focus was a primary causality of the asset mismanagement we witnessed since then,Ralph TRIED to adjust and look where he ended up?

Dallas wasted an entire year and possible this coming one as well simply because he had not done his homework, he decided to NOT do the legwork the heavy lifting, he decided instead to RE-TOOL the entire team to fit himself and his primary goals as a Head Coach,no harm no foul but you must stand by your decisions.

Now we have Ramsay on-board to help out,great,this will streamline the bench processes which the Oilers OBVIOUSLY need to adjust,no big revelation there, but what will Ramsay "really add" this is the question for if we are asking for different results than we saw last season we need to make pro-active supported changes to achieve this impact.

Will streamlining an already documented inferior focus really accomplish anything psitive or does the entire process need to be re-considered even before we decide how Ramsay will fit in,he is not the cure so why make it seem that way,he is simply another quality asset,the PROCESS must still support his being able to perform optimally and this is the question now,is the PROCESS adequate does the PROCESS support the assets in place?

Does the PROCESS supprt Dallas Eakins and Ramsay and the Assts.? Does the PROCESS support the roster?

It seems to me that there has been no PROCESS used as a PRIMARY TEMPLATE, it has seemed to me that everything has been a constant work in progress to fluid and to aimless,hitting the right spots from time to time but disjointed.It has been a work in progress when it never should have been,you CANNOT patch-work your System together on-the-fly not when you are using traditional coaching and organisational modeling.

The Oilers want MORE out of their System and Coaches,they want BETTER RESULTS from the assets they have retained,however they do not have the System to produce this impact, and it takes SEVERAL YEARS TO INGRAIN A SYSTEM THAT WILL DO THIS,usually at least 2 years.So to be fair Eakins SYSTEM.... if it is adequate....will take 2 years to become ingrained into the roster.Now remember you are HOPING this System is adequate,because Dallas is a Sophmore with an abysmal record things do not look very good going into year 2 where things should be evening out and sucess should be evolving.

Ramsay should bring support in terms of assuring that there is a seamless transition from defense to offense, I believe he was brought in to solidify a traditional stand-up defense,which would be the right thing to do as I have been saying for over a year actually several,right after I established the NHS in the Western Conference I started giving the Oilers the heads-up on how to stop that focus.They WERE listening.

Now Dallas can focus on a two-zone game-plan and leave the defensive work to Ramsay.This "should" allow Eakins to produce the same EXCELLENT impacts he had working early last season but could not adequately adjust,he had to much horsepower in one zone and could not make it fit the third grade system structure he put it into.This was the NewAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Managment program in action and Dallas only knew how to action it based on my direction he could not evolve it and make it fit seamlessly into the rest of his system,the men could not grasp what he was trying to create,but he WAS RIGHT on is d-zone innovations.Had Dallas simply put that much work and innovation into ADDING THE NHS TO THE OFFENSE THEN ALL THE MEN WOULD HAVE BEEN ON-BOARD IMMEDIATLY,instead he relied upon his own strengths and incorporated this NHS influence into the defense where he was more comfortable,he wasnt willing to trust the men or to take a chance.

The fact still remains that the original effort in the d-zone by Dallas was excellent and produced SUPERIOR IMPACTS that were simply to high powered to fit into the rest of the system and that those were Moma2s newAge Hockey System additions.Dallas and the Oilers have known for years what the NHS is and have taken what they want and never considered validating the source,this has caused them a lot of friction.This has given them false-positive assesments of the things they have tried to date,they have only used piecemeal data and never listened properly,at critical times they turn back to their own perspectives,they do not have enough patience to see things through.

Now we will see Dallas enter the learning curve in managing a 2 zone gameplan,with ramsay taking control of the defense we should see some interesting things on offense,but the leash will be short and if we again see the powerful NHS impacts mishandled we will see an early crash results wise.Dallas will HAVE TO LEAN ON THE NHS as he has never seen anything more impactfull,so it will be on offense this coming year as it was on defense last season,if Dallas incorporates the NHS properly he will produce an incredible impact and if he cannot handle it properly it will crash his system as the defensive impacts did last season,FYI Ramsay will not be able to keep up to NHS impacts,so if Dallas thinks he can unleash this Intuitive Dynamic Managment program from the offense out and that ramsay will be able to adjust the defense to seamlessly meld into that impact,they are in for a huge surprise.

What they should be doing is aquiring the NHS at the core level,then sitting down and discussing last seasons excellent d-zone impacts,then discussing the Oilers plans for the coming season in the n-zone and -zone, THEN planning how to incorporate the full and complete NHS which will give them that same epic level of impact they created temporarily on the d-brakouts last season in ALL THREE ZONES.This is a MUCH better plan than simply bumbeling through things, if they spend this season trying to learn how to use NHS modifications on their own and trying to match this impact to their defensive focus it will be another losing season without a doubt,you CANNOT APPLY NHS CONCEPTS HALF-WAY,it will crash your System every time,the impacts are to dominating and they create an epic imbalance.

Things do not look good this comng season,simply because the BS will continue with no curative actions attempted,the roster has been wiped because the men had "bad habits?" what a sham, now there is a "clean slate" to work with? Balderdsh,the roster was flipped over in an excusatory action,we will see the impacts of this soon enough.

If the NHS is not an on-board asset to start the year we will see another crash and burn early.

Yes new powerfull assets have been brought in,but the NHS has not been aquired,this is the critical error that the record will show sunk 2015 for the Oilers.

If you cannot reproduce the Stats from the Dynasty Oilers season illustrated above then you are not qualified to run a roster like the Oilers have,if you dont even want to try to reproduce these numbers when you have assets like the Oilers have then you are not the right person for the job.

If you will accept NO as an answer to the question of it being possible to re-set the Bar in Edmonton then you willl accept losing,if you put pride and attitude above honesty and ethics then you shall reap what you sow.

When a team wins consistantly believe it or not HONESTY is one of the primary Drivers of this result,on all levels,not anything else.Break it down and you will find that errors are caused by poor assesments of ongoing dynamics,these poor decisions are usually based upon errors not laziness, and if men are HONEST about their abilitys and those of their teammates then they do NOT find themselves making the majority of errors we see in NHL hockey in every game,errors caused by a lack of honesty preventing proper self-and teammate valuations from being made consistantly.

If the Top-side Managment cannot be 100% honest and forthcoming about things which are impactfull to the team then the entire process will be undermined, getting rid of the entire roster will not change the reality of the dynamic, the NHS is and has been impactfull and this cannot be denied,not if the team wants to develop a winnng Championship Culture any time soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
STOP THE TRAIN.......STOP THE TRAIN..... who is driving this thing now???

Holy Howitzer , i am watching the Oilers prospects on the ice with little kids being Buddy-Coaches,this is extremely EXCELLENT.

In fact many small detals have been adjusted this season, things you can already 'feel", there is a sense of direction overriding everything that was not in place last season or before that.

This season is shaping up to be a challenge for everyone,I do believe that last seasons focus on Competing will prove to be critical this season with so MANY NEW faces on the roster, I do not believe anyone can feel completely comfortable knowing that so many details are now being pro-actively handled.

The room will definately be different this season, we should be seeing a LOT of inner competition for ice-time.

Everyone I have seen so far this summer has looked BEEFIER,bigger,everyone must be really hitiing the weights and eating properly,kudos to whomever is responsible for these things,you are getting the job done in noticable ways.

I am seeing the right things being done at the BASE LEVEL already and we are just now moving towards Training Camp, these small details are critical in many ways and are early indicators someone has become much more focused on the overall Template of the Organisation as an entity.This has been one of the things that needed attention,in fact a critical one,now I am curious as to how this will play out.

Ference is still being heavily involved with the community, he is showing his personality and now I see what was identified when he was recruited and given the responsibility of being the Captain of a young impressionable squad of men,his example has proven to be consistant and genuine.This is most impressive and bodes very well for the future of the Club and development of the roster players.

I see the Oilers bringing in appropriate and suited support Managerially, which was needed. I see the Oilers bringing in new Players to stock the roster the way they want to see the team developing ,pro-active and busy. I see the Oilers supporting pro-active communitty involvement with their young prospects, giving the young kids chances to touch base with their heros.,building relationships between players and the kids who will likely be cheering for them in the stands for years to come.I see a much bigger overall Template being followed,one which encompasses more than one Hockey Team at more than one level.

I am afraid that I see no reason to be involved in this process at this point,it is time for this group to find their own way now,they know where to get the help they need if they have challenges difficult to meet.

I am very interested in the changes I have seen to date, they are bar none all properly focused, this alone is a new dynamic, things are ovbiously follwing a Plan closely on all levels,moreso than in the past,this type of communication and co-operation are a very good sign of things to come.

I think it will be nice to see what this group can do with the approach I am seeing thus far.

I am sure everyone has been working hard this off-season to be prepared for the season properly,I am seeing the results of this effort.

Communication is critical and building premium conduits is important, the organisation is now in a position where THEY are finally dealing with the right challenges, of all times now they need to be left alone to build their structures with no external inputs.

Anything I post that is Oilers related will be accurate and relevant, this type of input at this point has no focus, there is now a concerted effort to make the right adjustments being made by the men who are suppossed to be doing such. There was NO focused effort to make these adjustments in the past that I could see, but things change and if you could see the challenges over the last decade or so you MUST be able to see the changes lately this off-season,I know I do see them in their embrionic stages for the entire Organisation. I am confident that this will be a Banner Year that everyone will remember for a very very long time.

Now we come to the interesting part, I have only one question left, when we have reached the ten-fifteen game mark, will the Staff be as pro-active as they are being now? Will they make every effort to find the resources they need to make the team as strong as it can possibly be under challenging circumstances?This will be the litmus test,I will step back and let things roll, I will keep the NHS penned up,we are now at the Show-Me stage, show me what the recent changes can do results-wise,Show-Me that the Read and reacts will be NHL caliber and moving forward progressively in the right direction of the learning curve,upwards.

I am not sure how seeing a few small proper things finally being done and highlighted can give me so much confidence but it is this way.

I know that Penny-Wise always leads to Dollar -Smart, and I am seeing Penny-Wise changes,this can be only a good thing,and no one has the right to interfere with a good thing.Not anyone ,including passionate Fans who want to be as involved as they can be.

I believe the NHS point has been made,now it will need to be "discovered" by an NHL team,someone is going to have to dig it up,because I am "a movin-on " man.

Penny-wise and Dollar-Smart,ha ha ha ha, even I havent heard that one in 30 years or so,ha ha ha.

The NHS rests its case, inputs into 3 Cups is fine with me, turning the Western Conference into NHL MONSTERS is fine with me,seeing the things I envisioned in my living room then typed into my laptop then coming to sucessfull fruition on NHL ice over the lst 3-4 years with my Family and Friends surrounding me has been more than fine with me,and stepping back to let the Oilers make Hay is also fine with me,everything has an expiry date,and the NHS has reached its best before date in the formats it has been released in to date,nothing can be ADDED now without taking the NHS into its full and complete form,this is not going to happen without solid NHL endorsement,without a Groound-breaking level of focus and support,it will take a very particular,precise and passionately supported focus to ever action the full and complete NHS,this may never happen,it is what it is.

Dallas, good luck this season, if anything you have shown you will hold the line for your men, you are showing that you can learn and are willing to adjust, believe it or not although you may not realise it you outperformed everyone but Krueger in the quick-read department,you DID make adjustments quickly, you WERE AWARE when things were slipping, these are all good signs pointing in the right direction.You should be thankfull that the issues with Nail were resolved,that the dynamic was relieved the ways it was handled,someone helped you out more than you will ever know.It was a misread,simple.On a personal note,your last season early d-zone innovations WILL be on other Coaches video rolls,that was a SUPERIOR focus,it may not have fit at that moment but NO ONE has created that type of impact in the NHL ,not in todays NHL,not in this Era,that was a job well done,in fact OPTIMAL, I can only dream how that impact would look if it were incorporated fully as it is with the NHS over 200 feet with full support that can keep up,I think you can see when you review the tapes of last season,how EFFECTIVE that tactical action was,and how it was to powerfull for the rest of any traditional system to keep up to it,dont worry no one else will be able to smoothly incorporate that impact without restructuring their entire System or using the NHS,no one has the guts to restructure and entire NHL system and no one has the full and complete NHS database,it is still yours if you want it I have never given it out online.You have worked with the bits and pieces I have posted,you have tried to incorporate the concepts I have desiged,you know what impacts can be generated on the ice,BUT you also know how impossible it is to make that high powered impact fit into ANY traditional System format,it is like dropping a v-8 into a Datsun, all you have to do is ask for help. That is IF you ever re-visit that type of tactic.You need to hear that you executed that particular tactic PERFECTLY,it took a lot of work and focus to do this and you need to know that you did your job and everything else could not keep up to the impacts you generated.I do not want to re-hash last season,but you need to KNOW that that was a sucess,not a failure,it was a sucess you will now have in your back-pocket for another time when it will fit into the structure in a more optimal way.Well done.

Andrew, good luck this season, I will refer my wishes for the entire roster to you personally,I now see you as the Oilers Spokesperson and capable of being such. You are prepared and able to be the Leader you have been asked to be, you are now tasked with your first full and clear calm and focues Oilers season,we will now learn what an Andrew ference lead team looks like,I am excited because I believe you have shown that you are bringing the right stuff to the table,no doubts what-so-ever,hold the line.

Taylor,Nuge,Ebbs,Nail,Justin,David, this is the season where you will learn to understand what it is like to work with a shorter ice surface and your skillsets will now be leaned upon to the right degrees, just remember that the Fore-Check and the Back -check are joined at the hip and always need to be transitioned smoothly amongst the forwards with attention to that transition timing,support each other as one unit.IF ....IF... you are given a Stand-up defense to work from then you will need to immediatly realise where you will need to exert your energy and when to focus it,it will be in slightly different areas, you will be needing to peak in different areas of the ice during your shifts.This is NOT a big deal,just ask your coaches to sit down with you and chart exactly where and when your energy curve should be actioned.You will need to learn to guage your energy levels so that you CAN be involved in the playaction completely right through to the Back-checking so you can use the stand-up defense as an Anvil.This needs to be charted ahead of time so you can get into the habit of properly managing your shift actions,so you can optimise what you have to offer to every shift.This will be a Banner year for everyone,enjoy your season,you all have every reason to reach for the top,every NHL season is a new Animal.

edit on 1-8-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The Oilers off-season training program is paying dividends, Hall is looking ripped,Nuge is begginning to broaden out in his shoulders and Yakupov looks thicker as well.this group is maturing nicely.

I reserched Ramsay as a Coach, now I see why he was chosen, he is going to work extremely well with Eakins,I do not believe Ramsay was brought in in case Dallas trips and falls again this coming season,to replace him as Head Coach..............I believe that the two of them are going to take a very serious and very well planned and managed run at the stanley Cup, I DON NOT believe they will plan on competing, I think they will come in hot and heavy looking to win every game and will not slow down all season long.

Ramsay was sourced because of the entire body of work his career represents,and in that I mean the ways his perspective of the game evolved,and the ways they stayed the same.

The Oilers are going to have a very very explosive offensive team this coming year, and this offense will NOT come at the cost of a sub-par defense.

Justin Schultz will be leading all NHL d-men in points by the seasons half-way point if he stays healthy.

I believe the young guns will find themselves on the opposite end of the spectrum compared to last season, they will LOVE PLAYING FOR RAMSAY, the ways he will encourage the offense to develop will really compliment the oilers skillsets.Dallas Eakins is very responsible defensively,and now he has an odd-bird that has survived a very long time in the NHL looking for a place where he can institute his own personal offensive style of NHL hockey,the same brand he PLAYED himself,tight defense and terminal offense working together seamlessly.

Ramsay is the perfect compliment to Dallas Eakins because of HOW Ramsay developed and created offense as a player,and how he will project that knowledge as a Coach.Ramsay is a Possesion/Transition SPECIALIST from the olde days,he is the real deal.

The Oilers WILL NOT be giving up pucks without serious terminal shots on net being executed consistantly, they will become a MONSTER TEAM BY THE HALF-WAY POINT.

A lot of the young men already think NHS style,and this will only benefit Ramsay,he will have a lot of disciples who will pick up his perspective easily and quickly.

I believe people are underestimating how hard everyone has been working within the organisation over the last few decades,the results do not reflect the investment of passion,energy and heart, I believe this underestimation will hurt a lot of teams who play Edmonton this season, if they are not prepared the oilers will roll over them.

I am looking for 4 offensive lines all rolling the same tactics,as per the Coaches on-the-fly calls.

I dont even think the Oilers roster has any idea of what they are going to do this coming season,they have never had this much balance on the bench in many years, they have always had a lot of defensive thinkers but ramsays particular ability to seamlessly find ways to add offense to airtight defense is very special indeed.

I predict a fast start for the Oilers this season, I predict that several VERY GOOD TOP 20 NHL players will express interest in coming to the Oilers before the trade deadline,both a top offensive star and a top defensive star will try to get on-board.All it will take is one winning season and everyone in the NHL is already aware that an Oilers Blowout is just around the corner,no one is naieve enough to not be aware of exactly what Hall,Nuge,Nail,Ebbs,and Dre bring to the table,this is comon knowledge,the Oilers have had NO BUSTS and have graduated their young men right into the heat of battle trying to gel a same-age core together in synch with each others career and learning curves.

I believe that this is the season the Oilers Core exits NHL puberty and we will all see what they are going to be in the long run,my guess is that they will be a lot tougher and a lot meaner and a lot more inclined to score 7-10 goals if given the chance.

Ramsays on-record ability to integrate seamless possesion style offense into an airtight defensive schematic will compliment Dallas Eakins optimally,this will in turn help the men on the ice,pucks will not only be on their sticks more,but will be coming back to them off the back-check more than they have ever seen before,and this means that the ultra-skilled men will have the puck more times than ever and this means they will convert more than ever.

I think Hall and Yakupov will in some weird way bond, they are in my view the two most impactfull explosive men on the roster and if those two ying-yangs ever find a place to meet in the middle they could develop a very special relationship,together they COULD be a Dynasty leading 1-2 punch,unless Nuge gets greedy and decides he wants the Oilers to be a one leader team in which case Nuge will become the NHLS leading scorer.

I think Nuge will bloom under the new coaching process ,and that Ramsays perspective will meld perfectly with Ryans.

I think more kids on the roster than people realise will instantly CONNECT with the olde dog.

I DO NOT think this is a dog and pony show either,Eakins will NOT change his personal focus and drivers,he will only become stronger this coming season, if anyone expects him to change then they must have thought he was BSing and not giving 100% last season,but I know he is NOT full of BS and that he DID IN FACT work his cojones off last season,more men than we want to admit also worked hard last year,it is what it is.Ramsay will be a legitimate buffer between Dallases developing NHL persona and the developing roster personalitys,Ramsay will NOT be a yes-man,he will be as truculent as eakins will be.

I was very excited when Eakins was hired,I knew he would be able to learn the NHS,I was not disappointed,he impressed me by creating a defensive exit impact that was more powerfull than I expected it could be,the buck stopped there but he proved his mettle and acumen and ability already to me.Now I see Ramsay another good fit,a man who has similar vision to Dallas,in fact a perfect compliment in so many ways that someone deserves a two week trip to the bahamas for finding him as a match for Dallas.

If these two ya-hoos can bring it all together early and stay consistant and have above average pre-game scouting and preperation in place,they could make this a Championship year,they have the materials and the tools and the manpower,but do they have the correct building system? Only the 1st 25 games will tell that story,but results never lie over that time period in Pro Sports.

I really cannot find any fault in the template is am reading so far as we approach Camp and the regular season.

I think Nuge will arrive this season,and that Nail will arrive as well, 30 goals from Nuge and 40+ for Nail to lead the team and lock Dre as the Calder winner.

The Oilers are already a bigger team than last season, they will be more of a PUNISHING team physiclly and they will wear opponents down by being very heavy,they will not really be tougher as in nails, they didnt really add any heaveyweights,just bigger bodies.

If there is one word to describe what the Oilers have added this off season,it is repeatbility, with Ramsay balancing Eakins in system managment areas we will see good plays REPEATED OVER IMMEDIATLY and we will see opponents exploited mercilessly,because we will KNOW HOW we caught them the first time,we will be seeing system induced goals,not pure hockey goals off of broken plays.If Rocky up there can pull his weight which word says he can do then the read and react times may improve .

I think we will see Hall, Ebbs,Nuge,Yak,Dre,Pouliot and Schultz with hat-tricks this coming season.

We will see more multiple goal games by individuals supported by consistant system execution than we have seen in over ten years and I will GUARANTEE IT.

Only 3or 4 NHL teams know how close the Oilers are to seriously breaking out and they have won the last 4 Stanley Cups,this is because they were using NHS tactics that the Oilers are now just endorsing 3-4 years ago and were ahead of the Oilers curve,but not any more,now the playing field will be more even.

The NHS has simplified hockey and made it possible to play a European style on the smaller ice-surface,and to produce consistant and SUPERIOR results using this style in the NHL.

The NHS has brought Oilers 80s high offense hockey back in a HUGE WAY to the Western Conference now and this coming season it will also come to the Eastern Conference.Barring a miracle make-up call with the Oilers I will be shepherding an Eastern team to the Stanley Cup,in fact I was suppossed to pick the team wasnt I.

Well this is easy, the Sabers baby,the Buffalo Sabers are the NHS choice to win the Stanley Cup , I will walk the last place team down the path of Fame and will bring them along on a Cinderella ride from the basement to the Penthouse,and at the same time embed the NHS in the Eastern Conference.

This is going to be a blast man.

It will be my work of Art,my NHS work of Art.

I will be getting on it immediatly.I would like to see the Sabers in position to lock up their playoff spot early with home ice advantage so they will have time to rest and re-group before things really get rolling.

I will be keeping tabs here to ensure the NHSs history is not suppressed and is fully documented.

Write it down in your litlle NHL notebooks, today the creator of the NHS pledged to take the Buffalo Sabers to this coming seasons Championship win.So it will be.

That will be FOUR Cups in a row that the NHS has directly influenced and impacted without being formally recognised and credited,once the Sabers and I are done decimating and dismanteling the Eastern Conference and the Western Conference in the same dominating manner thre will no longer be any doubters,the NHS WILL be validated and credited for its Historical NHL impacts.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You cannot plan a Dance with just one Partner,so what say we pick a partner for the Sabers from the Western Conference to round things out?

May I suggest a 2015 vintage Calgary Flames team?
Of course I may,ha ha ha.

The NHS and I have an analytical statement to make, statistics are NOT what has been evolving the NHL over the last 3-4 years,it has been the NHS and its Intuitive Dynamic Managment Program,the Oilers have now made an official comittment to an online statistical analyst,however they seem to be constant in their refusal to aknowledge any other type of Analytics.

The NHS incorporates Intuitive Analytics,100% based upon Moma2s NewAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Managment Program.

This is the ONLY source of validated Intuitive Analytics, the newAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Managment Program is the ONLY one of its kind in existance.

It is this Intuitive Analysis based upon the NHSs core values which has so epiclly impacted NHL over the last 3-4 years AND that has directly influenced the last THREE CONSECUTIVE STANLEY CUPS, every Cup since the NHS was introduced online has been HEAVILY influenced by the NHS.

Now the fact that the Oilers ignore the hometown NewAge Hockey System and its Intuitive Dynamic Managment program is indicitive of the CORE VALUE reasons they will be in the Mc David Sweepstakes. Having a fair and fighting chance to produce winning results in the Shark infested waters of the NHLs Regular Season is one thing and if the Oilers had that chance they might make good on it,..... however ....., when their Statistical Analytics team including Lark-horse are engaged head-to-head with the NHS and its Intuitive Dynamic Managment Program the Oil will be absloutely FLAYED and EXPOSED.Unfortunately I have chosen the Flames as the Sabers dance partner for the coming years Stanley Cup Finals and this means that it will be necessary to view analyse and discuss dynamic interactions system-wise between the Oilers -Flames...Oilers/Sabers season matchups.Of course these will be in-depth ,accurate representations of Intuitive Dynamic Analysis , a phrase created to fit the NewAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Managments specific impact.

We shall see how Statistical Analysis stacks up against Intuitive Dynamic Analysis, now that Lark-horse and the existing team have been bolstered by yet more stats influences from online spouting a bunch of contrived statistical ha ha"s, we have a clear and defined playing field,as usual the Oilers are overbalanced in a key area, they are statisticlly influenced to the degree that it is regressing critical managment functions.

I know what Thompson and Ramsay were brought in to provide,and it is not going to cut it,those resources are valuable but do not have the cumulative ability to emulate or replicate or even duplicate the NewAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Management Programs tangible impacts.

Both Rocky and Craig are definately needed in conventional applications, they are very valuable well suited assets,however their impacts must be carefully weighed and applied in a responsible reasonable progressive manner.

There is nothing in Professional Hockey like the NHSs Intuitive Dynamic Management , the NHS STANDS ALONE ,it has directly impacted the last 3 Stanley Cups and has hyper-evolved the entire NHL Western Conference as it was designed to do.

The state of affairs is what it is, and any NHL team looking to provide their organisation with an impactfull validated tested winning formula only need look to Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and its Intuitive Dynamic Managment Program.

If an NHL team misreads the history of the NHS and the last 3-4 years of NHL evolution culminating in a one-sided Western Conference sudden DOMINANCE with no end in sight,then it is caveat emptor my misguided friends.

If an NHL team invests ANY level of impactfull resources in Statistics of any type,Analytical or otherwise then they deserve the drubbings they will be defined by which will come from systems built with a NewAge Hockey System Intuitive Dynamic Managment influence.

As it is I am going to determine and define next years Cup Finalists, i am going to now Hyper-Evolve the Eastern Conference through the Sabers, the Pens will be following within 30 games, and the rest will be history,by the 30 game mark no one will be stopping the Sabers on their run to the Cup because they will be NHS level consistant, they will be OPTIMALLY consistant.

No one has seen a Penguins team using NHS tactics yet, Crosby has been trying but no one is paying attention,he is fighting an uphill battle.Sidney has his finger on the pulse of the NHLs evolution as much or more than anyone in Hockey this is a part of being the best player in the League.

No one will be prepared for the Sabers OR the Flames, both will fly under the radar for the first 30 games until the standings begin to stabilise and the less than fully prepared teams begin to round into shape.

After the 30 game mark there will be no denying the results, not for those putting up winning numbers or for those putting up losing numbers.

Jobs will be won and Jobs will be lost, and if you only have a dollar to make yourself holler then put it down on a Flames/Sabers Stanley Cup Final and a Sabers win. The NHS says so.

To the Oilers new Analytical addition, welcome to the arena kiddo, you better keep your seat-belt on because you are in for a rollercoaster of a ride this season.Once your teams system basics are outed it will take more than all the Kings Men to put them back together again,and by the 3rd time you try to do this you will already be looking for a pen to put your Oilers logo on a Mc David Sweepstakes ticket.You better keep your Statistical Analysis Majic Hat locked and loaded because you will be needing to explain the same things at the end of 2014/15 your new bedfellows failed to explain about last seasons results. You do need to understand your position now,you are a part of an organisation, your actions will be valuated documented and if possible validated, You now have an Oilers Target on your chest, and have been fairly warned.

Wait till I show you fellas a little n-zone cookie I have been saving for a special occasion,it is desigend to expose the Stand-up defense, EXPLICITLY expose it using NHS tactics.There is no statistical support anyone can make up that will prevent this from happening on the ice,and no ....time....is not on your side,trying to apply results generated by YESTERDAYS GAMES TO SUPPORT WINNING TOMORROWS GAMES is regressive and derelict.

If you did it wrong the first time,re-writing the post-game statistics to give yourself an excusatory out for losing by claiming it isnt really a loss because it provided valuable statistical numbers which will prevent future losses is bush-league.You need inputs which will help you CREATE better statistics which will support FUTURE WINS,this means you con-job Stats Analysis fellas and you excusatory weasel Oilers Managers are spinning your high-powered wheels in REVERSE.And I see no valid reason to believe this will change anytime soon.

The simple fact of the matter is that the NHS generates SUPERIOR AND OPTIMAL NHL caliber Read and Reacts,

There is NO statistical influence available to NHL teams which will produce progressive support,and there is no stats methods of countering the NHS in fact stats feed will you to the NHS lions, you arent simply making a mistake when you incorporate statistical inputs into pro Hockey ,you are actually making a terminal mistake by playing with fire,the same statistical fire which is and has always been interfering in and regressing the NHLs natural evolution as a Professional Sports League.At the end of the day you get what you deserve for making stats deals with the devil dressed in an Analysts Clothing,you end up in the basement working in the dark in a repressive over-heated environment with no respite for 82 games,no reverse,no pauses,no micro-breaks,once that ball starts rolling you better know how to surf the waves it makes.

Dallas ,Craig,Mac-T , you want a piece of the NHS, do you want to see how closely we can force History to repeat itself for your team? If you do not immediatly retain an INTUITIVE influence that has a PROVEN TRACK RECORD IN PROFESSIONAL NHL HOCKEY you will be repeat the exact same dynamic actions from last season,your cerebral muscle memories are now programmed by LOSING,you need to re-write or override that program ASAP and statistical analysis and inputs will PREVENT this from seamlessly evolving.

The ONLY Intuitive influence available ANYWHERE is the NewAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Managment program, this is what the Oilers need, there is only one of it in the world,and they have really driven the NHSs valuation through the roof the last few years,even I am impressed.The bad news is that I the NHS does NOT work with stats Analysis people,those peripheral assets work FOR the NHS in a very very small capacity and one with IN-HOUSE IMPACTS only, the stats the NHS uses are ONLY for internal dynamic valuations and assesments,nothing projectionary or anticipatory what-so-ever.

i do not believe that many people understand fully just how regressive and utterly derelict it is to use any type of stats analytics in a tangible managerial tactical manner, stats SLOW DOWN THE LEARNING PROCESS,they do not enhance it in any way.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have spent a few minutes reviewing the lates online chatter regarding the Oilers new Analytics hire,I it seems to be par for the course.

No one is buying into Dellows adding anything to the Oilers, no one really expects the stats BS to add anything at all.

Fans are generally concerned that this will be another cook to many in the kitchen, that static will be added,they are right.

The Oilers are still running from the Cure,ha ha ha.

There is no place to run.

As I have repeatedly stated Statistics and their mis-use have been destroying the game of hockey for decades,starting with Salary dynamics and working through every single facet ot the game from there.

The NHS is the ONLY new thing to hit the NHL in the last 3-4 years, the online stats suckholes who jumped on the NHSs coat-tails,are shams and con-men,they could not and have not created any new applications for statistics because there are NO NEW WAYS TO USE THEM, how disrespectfull to think that some punk today has some secret knowledge of stats and numbers that every hockey manager in the games history has not had full and complete data on, there are no NEW WAYS to use stats to add to or improve the game,it is and has always been that simple,so ask yourself what these Stats Con-jobs are REALLY selling,what did they scrape up off of the internet and try to hijack for themselves???

Simple, the NHS,even the FO work the latest punk used to get attention was hijacked from online NHS Inuitive Dynamic Analysis which highlighted the issue long before a bunch of BS numbers were added to the equation.

I am afraid that there is no room on the ingredients list for the Winning Formula for statistics,there never has been.

The Oilers have struggeled for many years trying to diagnose their needs, they have constantly and consistantly been adding more and more statistical inputs looking for tangible solutions,they have been trying to use TANGIBLE stats to solve a challenge they require INTANGIBLE inputs to solve.

Stats do NOT help,they hinder, Darkhorse and Dellows show me no reason to believe they will in any way help the Oilers produce winning results,all I see them doing is providing excusatory outs for the Coaching staff and needles to stick in the players for the coaches to use in a punative manner.

Using stats inevitably results in MIS-PLACED BLAME,or inaccurate read and reacts,this can happen internally when making players decisions and it can also happen externally where it diminishes and hinders coaching read and reacts during games.

The Oilers have had access to the exact asset they require for 3-4 years now in the NHS,they refuse to play ball,so they may enjoy the fruits of their labors this coming season with full and complete confidence that they have followed their organisational directives to the letter in adding even more statistical static to an already shaky broadcast.

The NHS answers to no one,it is a SUPERIOR perspective ,System, and philosophy.

Yes Coach,people are asking when NewAgeSys will be hired, there is no pesonal blog,no self-promotion,no Twitter,no social media blitzes,just pure 100% NewAge Hockey System Intuitive Dynamic Analysis .

It is my opinion that the Oilers are in fact NOT a results driven business, were they proceeding that way the NHS would have been on-board 3 years ago and Darkhorse and Dellows would be out the door faster than it could hit them in the rumps,then the Oilers would have a fighting chance to turn this decades long fiasco around finally.

The NHS sees no reason to bend or negotiate or mis-represent professional sports dynamics, stats will do that for anyone who needs to be stroked and accomodated 24/7/365.

But if you want to WIN hockey games then the last thing you want to be adding to the mix is old history,on any level this addition is REGRESSIVE.

Dallas Eakins is making decisions he is prepared to live with,it is time to let things work themselves out, adding more stats influences and FAILING to add Intuitive assets is derelict and is remiss in that it absolutely ignores a several decade long challenge the organisation has been facing and still faces.

Rocky and Dellows and Darkhorse,.......the list goes on and on and on.

You cannot simply throw stats based assets at a non-stats based challenge and expect positive results, the Oilers REFUSE to aknowledge or to address what to many is now a GLARING WEAKNESS,and it has nothing to do with statistics,BUT .....it has everything to do with anayltics..... INTUITIVE DYNAMIC ANALYSIS.....which uses zero stats inputs....none....na da.....zip....zero.

The Oilers GLARING WEAKNESS is that they are incredibly statisticlly over-loaded,in every area,they CANNOT find a resource to counter this imbalance which they can validate using numbers to make their bean-counters happy,ha ha ha, so they CONTIINUE TO TWIST IN THE WIND.

Without a pure and potent source of Intuitive Dynamic Managment the Oilers will not find their way out of the darkness, they have been indredibly inept at diagnosing their woes, there has been so much bad attitude and misogeny promoted by managment for so long that they cannot even step back now,at the end of the day the Oilers made off-season additions that simply painted a thin veneer over the original problems .

If the Oilers poor attitude hasnt changed then there is no possible way winning can begin, the simple act of adding more stats inputs while ignoring Intuitive Dynamic Analysis illustrates that they have in fact NOT CHANGED THEIR COLORS,they are still BSing everyone,they just have a more trusted group now that Ramsay and Nicholoson have been added to use to hood-wink everyone.

The Oilers are really into vendettas, they have bad attitudes and this will be their demise yet agan this coming season, this poor attitude has led them to battle the Cure and to endorse even more poison laced stats influences.

As they say in the Movies...." Lets Roll Baby". Lets get it on, this season will be epic in terms of how influential and impactfull the NHSs Intuitive Dynamic Analysis will be.

It is going to be a real ball analysing the Oilers tactical management using the NHS, they will invest epic tonnage of resources into building a statistical Straw-House and the Big Bad NHS Wolf is going to stroll by and Blow it down over and over and over,with little to no investment what-so-ever.

That is how potent the NHS and Intuitive Dynamic Analysis can be,add in that the data will be in the public domain and we have the recipie for a real good time because the entire NHL will be in tune in real-time which is where statistics become useless.

This season the Oilers will find themselves being drug into the deepest waters early and often, and it will be the biggest challenge they have ever faced, because they have never had the NHS hunting them,in fact they have had the NHS helping them,now the only way to teach them anything is via tough-love.Stay tuned into the Sabers and Flames gmes vs the Oilers, I do not waste time on things, the Flames are here early so mark the date and get ready to watch the first early season Oilers re-set.

As I said we shall now see how Darkhorse and Dellows and the Oilers Statistical Analytics team perform when they are going head-to-head with the REAL DEAL, the NHS has contributed to the last THRE CONSECUTIVE STANLEY CUPS,this will be a blast.Because the record shows the NHS has already proven itself,there should be no real surprise when the Flames and Sabers face-off in the Cup Finals,or when the Oilers high-Dive into the basement again wioth little to no explanations.

Just so you know Mac-t..... when Dallas is gone the NHS once again doubles in tangible value,it isnt going to get any easier for you fellas because what you PREACH the NHS PRACTISES,the NHS does not forget and it does not forgive,it DOMINATES AND WINS.You WILL NOT screw the NHS, your turn is over,now the 2014/15 regular season is just around the corner and as we all know the first 30 games will tell the entire story.

I am salivating because I have NEVER analysed the Oilers players using the NHS in an adversarial manner,I have ALWAYS supported their growth and evolution,this season it is time to grow up for the entire organisation, this happens to be a critical point because thre are TONS of weaknesses no one has targeted or discussed which the NHS has left alone,not anymore,when the Flamers and Sabers play the Oil the Intuitive Dynamic Analysis will be pristine and impactfull for many many games beyond the ones illustrated.You fellas are just lucky that I will only be doing games between the Oil and these two opponents,it will give you chances to re-set,ha ha ha.Whatever happens will simply be collateral damage because my NHS goals this season are to take the Sabers to the Cup and to take the Flames to the Finals,my agenda has ZERO to do with the Oilers,and EVERYTHING to do with Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and its reputation and evolution.

edit on 7-8-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The Buffalo Sabers are now the focus of the next few posts, we will be adding NHS concepts and tactics to their existing System focus to optimise the assets they already have in place , we will respect all of the work the organisation has done to date and we will raise the bar much higher than anyone ever dreamed it could be lifted.

We will show the Sabers how to exit traditional NHL organisational dynamics and we will teach them the true value and meaning of the word OPTIMAL , we will give them a Primary Organisational Template which will allow them to envision the direction they all need to now be looking in together.

The process is established and streamlined now.

I need to watch some tapes of the Sabers System from last season and valuate it,as well as their current roster.

No problems, watching videos is easy as pie and when you DO NOT USE STATISTICS it is as fast as Hades.

Over the next few hours I will superimpose the NewAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Managment Template over top of the Sabers System and managment processes,chart the anomalys,the areas where less then optimal results are being produced,compare the needs to the assets I have valuated and make the needed adjustments.

No personell changes,no major System changes,no major Coaching changes,no major Process changes,simply a sequential series of small adjustments to the existing organisational Super-Structure and Communications Platform.

All we will be doing is ADDING the right impacts in the right places,we will be removing nothing primary at all.

The most fun i will be having over the next few hours will be learning about the Head Coach and anticipating his reactions to the adjustments HE will need to make to begin to produce optimal results,and I say this because none of these men believe that they can produce winning results by DOING LESS ACROSS THE BOARD....... but this is PRECISELY what the NHS will allow them all to do.

edit on 7-8-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Lets keep it clear that the NHS rejects statistical con-jobs.

Statistics CANNOT HELP A TEAM IN REAL-TIME, stats are based 100% upon PAST EVENTS,last year,last,month,last game,THE PAST.

Stats are NOT PREDICTIVE,they do not carry that ability,nowhere near that,ha ha ha ha.

Stats are NOT ANTICIPATORY , they are not that progressive.

Stats are NOT FLEXIBLE, they can only reflect one side of the dynamic actions they are used to describe,they are numbers and are one dimensional.

Statistics ARE A RECORD OF PAST EVENTS.....OLDE HISTORY.

NOTHING about your old history will impact whether or not you win the next game you play,and the milisecond you allow your guard to drop thinking stats are somehow on your side is the time you lose the Champions edge.

Getting comfortable with stats is GETTING COMFORTABLE WITH THE PAST WITH LOSING IN THE OILERS CASE.

ACCEPTING stats inputs if you have a losing record is like re-digging your own hole every single time you lean on them.

Statistics are EXCUSATORY,....they are NOT EXPLANATORY,they tell you NOTHING about how playactions are manufactured,zero.They simply record the post playaction events.

Just because you STATISTICLLY KEEP SCREWING UP IN ONE AREA DOES NOT MEAN YOU USE THE STATS TO VALIDATE REMOVING THE PROCESS......ha ha ha ha. You CANNOT use stats to de-value a process,ha ha ha ha.You cannot use stats to improve a process,ha ha ha .

This is what Squeakin Eakins has done since he entered the NHL,he has become RELIANT...DEPENDANT...and ADDICTED to stats and their regressive natures.

This was what destroyed last season for him and the team,and also what destroyed the chemistry the room had,this stupidity changed mens careers,and it regressed the Oilers evolution MUCH FURTHER than anyone will ever admit....ever.

This statistical disease has RAVAGED the Oilers for DECADES,however it has really hit a high-point since K-Lowe took over.By NO MEANS is it all K-Lowes doing,the process was WELL UNDER WAY before he took the Helm,in fact for those of you who are either not fans of the game or not oilers fans as soon AS WAYNE AND MARK left Edmonton they took the System Book with them in their heads.From that DAY FORWARD TILL TODAY stats have gained more and more and more control of how the entire Oilers organisation lives breathes and functions to the point that all creativity has nearly been squeezed out of the Process itself.

This epic and destructive and seemingly unstoppable stats imbalance with terminal potential is why I based the NewAge Hockey System 100% on Waynes Brains and the Oilers 80s PP,the NHSs Intuitve Dynamic Managment Program evolved due to Waynes inputs because it is a replication of his thought processes on the ice,I was building the NHS FOR THE OILERS 4 YEARS AGO, I was intentionally aiming to correct this epic stats imbalance by adding PURE INTUITION ,and I succeeded in doing so.

It doesnt matter how many people like Dellows the oilers hire,they are all IMITATORS....none of them are the real deal, they appeared when the NewAge Hockey System appeared,it is no fluke and anyone even remotely involved in hockey can simply Google it and learn the facts.Just like Squeakin Eakins swarm,that was a rip-off of the NewAge Hockey System...all he had to was ask and the NHSs creator would have TAUGHT HIM A FEW THINGS ABOUT NHL HOCKEY AND WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS.

At this point the Oilers have burned every bridge between the NHS and themselves which existed,unless they can find soome epic way of building a new one they will lose NHS exclusivity , and that reparation process would have to include one of three names,Katz,Gretzky or Messier,NOTHING ELSE WILL DO.

Dellows got an Internship?Thats all he deserves,his inputs have won nothing in the NHL.If you want to win you need an impact worth that. Try 150k per annum and bonuses per regular season and playoff game WINS and also pending Championship wins.When you are inputting as much as anyone into the process in real-time you must be compensated accordingly.

I believe the Oilers deserved the entirity of the process they have endured the last few decades,it has 99% been SELF-INFLICTED,and I do believe they are not done dumpster Diving in the NHL,they are FRAGILE and are easily de-railed due to their statistical dependancy.

Stats make the Oilers like the friend who you could trick the same way every time,they think IN THE BOX because of stats,and it is the BOX EVERYONE ELSE IN THE NHL CREATES FOR THEM.

Stats addiction makes the Oilers PREDICTABLE,....vulnerable....and easliy beatable.

ADVANCED STATISTICS ARE A SHAM AND A CON-JOB.

Intuitive Dynamic Management which is what the NewAge Hockey System offers is THE REAL DEAL and has influenced the LAST THREE STANLEY CUP WINNING TEAMS.

The Oilers had the NHS created for them,and handed to them on a SILVER PLATTER, and they dropped the ball, they screwed up,they missed the boat,and now they are to embarrassed to fess up and make nice,they think things cannot get worse,that they already have the NHS data and they can wing it themselves by hiring imposters trying to duplicate the NHSs work,ha ha ha ha.

The NHS is why Squeakin Eakins is even in Edmonton,same with Ramsay,Eakins was hired by Mac-T and the Crew to make the concepts work,and when he failed due to stats reliance and abbrogation of his helm to simple numbers he looked back and read even more NHS valuations of his and his teams performances and he aquired a specific influence in Ramsay to rectalfy his prediciment.We have yet to see how this will work out,and lets not forget Roaky upstairs being the eye in the sky,this is the most important spot of all during games,i would have Ramsay up there myself during the first ten games,until things settled in System-wise.

Watching Buffalo walk to the Cup should feel really nice,at least I hope it does, and seeing the Flames in the Finals SHOULD have some type of meaningfull impact, oh yes my Oilers compadres it can and will get much much much worse.

No one can get these years back,not the team not the city not the NHL not the NHS,no one get re-runs.The NHS is making the best of every single year, 3 Cups and counting,and even the suppression to date cannot undo a Buffalo Sabers Stanley Cup win going from the basement to the Penthouse with the NHSs assistance to make it FOUR IN A ROW.The Flames are simply icing on the cake because no one can take the NHS inputs away from them once their Coaches are indoctrinated,not even me,they will wreak HAVOC in the western Conference with Burkes attitude and the NHSs OPTIMAL RESULTS.

The last three stanley Cup Champs did NOT use stats analysis to win their Cups, however they did ALL use integral volumes of Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis which ALL originated from Moma2s NewAge Hockey System.

There is no going back to change the record,none at all,and the most interesting thing of all is how the Edmonton online hockey community has banded together and sat back to watch something this epic and impactfull AND EDMONTON be suppressed and be ripped off and the credit be spread around where it does not belong.

On a recent Online Oilers site the the NewAge Hockey System and its INTUITIVE DYNAMIC ANALYSIS was mentioned as a potential addition to the Oilers asset pool during conversations about the Oilers recent hiring of an online Stats Ananlyst, the ANONYMOUS positive responses vs negative were 74-7,on that site this is a lopsided win,this means some and not just some but a SUBSTANTIAL NUMBER of quite knowledgable local hockey minds understand and valuate the NewAge Hockey System and its philosophys and its DOCUMENTED HISTORY enough to support it with this type of MOMENTUM. You CANNOT SUPPRESS EVERYTHING FROM THEM and they are already believers.

Building a Championship Team takes honesty and integrity, this means that if online sources want to support the Oilers they must fight for the truth to come out so the team can get its act together, after the NHS takes the Sabers to the Cup the damage may be so deep it can never be repaired.

This is the lesson the Oilers organisation must learn to take the next step,they must clean up their act,and make nice,apologise,compensate and move forward,admit error,take curative measures and get growing.

Champions know their own weaknesses better than their opponents ,this is how they become Champions it is a Journey of self-discovery,and if you lie and cheat you only cheat yourself so honesty is a primary driver here.Champions ALWAYS GIVE 100% CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE.....THEY NEVER STEAL ANYONES THUNDER BECAUSE IT CREATES DISCONNECTS AND MAKES IT HARDER TO KEEP THE SYSTEM AND TEAM CONSISTANT.

Fix it gentelmen before it is to late,everything has an expiry date and this one looks to be coming due soon.

The NHS has NEVER been promoted,and look at the impacts it has generated, there is no stopping winning results.

There is no stopping Intuitive Dynamic Analysis,a few little "advanced stats" weasels are already posting and seeding this term online trying to build themselves a timeline,ha ha ha ha.NHL teams might soon ask questions,ha ha ha ha.

Dallas,Craig et all....dont take it personally when you find the NHS stepping on the back of your necks for the rest of your tenures, because it will be your faces being stuck in the mud over and over season after season,the NHS and its analysis will prove to be longlasting and impactfull.Yall peed in the wrong Tea-Pot.You only have ONE WAY OUT,capitulate and surrender and do the RIGHT THING.Or relax and get back to being "competative' it seems to be what this group does best,or you will simply become collateral damge to the NHSs unstoppable NHL growth and evolution as will any teams who are not on board over the next decade .

Here is a word of the day for you fellows,INTENTIONS,think about it.

edit on 9-8-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This is a random online quote.With NHS observations following.

"Eakins is often portrayed as arrogant in the media, but he makes comments like the one above with surprising frequency. Confidence in one’s own ability doesn’t mean tuning out dissent. If someone is truly confident they aren’t scared of information that might make their practices better; they seek it out and adapt accordingly"

When data is sought out and results in adaptations the source of the data is recognised and validated,to not follow this dynamic undervalues and disenfranchises the original source of the data and the catalyst of the changes.It is regressive and derelict to not aknowledge and validate your sources,Dallas and his pals have tried to "create" their "own source" in the media...traditionally and online,they hve conspired to bury deny and suppress the Newage Hockey System even while the Players and Coaches were utilising the data. The Oilers are control freaks, they MUST OWN THE SOURCE,or they will DO ANYTHING to discredit it.First they tried Darkhorse, then they tried to crowd-source online innovation with their contests,now they hire Dellows who is just some online hack with NOTHING NEW TO ADD AT ALL....Dallas is hoping Dellows hiring deflects some of the heat he will be cooking in soon over his treatment of the NHSs online impacts.it is ALL being done to deflect their derelict interctions with the NHS.

The Swarm was the NHS.Dallas allowed the Media to run with the story that it was his innovation when it was all NHS.Google it for goodness sakes,I did and posted the fact that i had and that there was NEVER any swarm but there sure was an NHS in the spot the swarm should have been in,this is why and when the talk of the swarn ENDED..

Only a thief and a coward would steal credit and shine from someone else by suppressing them and slowing down their evolutionary curve,when one does this one SHOULD expect to be kicked square in the cojones and slowed down themselves,only a pretty bad gambeler would valuate a ten year NHL losing streak as being a WORTHY price to pay to satisfy some maniac managers lust for revenge,especially when it was a losing battle to begin with.

Dellows is an NHS wannabe an imitator,Dallas is full of crap when he pumps him up in the media,all Squeakin Eakins is doing is fueling his own fire.

The NHS rose from the ashes of nothingness and scratched and fought its way into places Eakins has never been,Stanley Cup Teams dressing rooms[remember BoBo the Clownit was in your own room first] ,the NHS is a WINNING System influence and philosophy and its Intuitve Dynamic Analysis is ORIGINAL and the most powerfull impactfull type of Analysis ever witnessed in Pro Hockey.The NHS will NOT be denied or ripped off,it doesnt work that way,once you HAVE BEEN A WINNER you learn to be patient and to evolve WITH the flow of things learning faster and growing stronger in the current not fighting the current and becoming less able to think clearly and becoming weaker .

I want to see Sammy jam it to the Oilers so of course we will keep learning together, when Dallas and Hall and Nuge all get to see Sammy ripping it up,and I mean RIPPING IT UP,and when they get to see him challenge his personal best PPG night on a different Roster ,when they see a skillset they know well transfer itself sucessfully and become OPTIMISED somewhere else they will KNOW HOW POORLY THEY HAVE BEEN SUPPORTED,only then will they realise HOW DEEP THE WATER THEY ARE SWIMMING IN REALLY IS.

I know very well Ramsay has no idea what he has gotten into by proxy, this is a 4 year running drama,and the poor fella is on the wrong end of the dynamic,it is called collateral damage.Craig my advice is to stay clear,and be honest about what you do learn,and DO learn from the source before you are given biased data.

Squeakins,that was a big mistake putting Rogers shine onto the con-job stats analysts you are slumming around with,that was DISRESPECTFULL,and it was NOT ACCURATE.You have misrepresented someone I respect and if there is one thing I hate more than a cheapshot directed my way it is one directed at someone I respect who cannot defend themselves,you have now crossed the line.Rogers impact was historic,and these stats hacks are offering NOTHING NEW,that is an insult to Rogers legacy , you are publiclly using ROGERS NAME IN VAIN in order to FALSELY VALUATE an asset you personally endorse , and you are knowingly doing it at a cost to the NHS which 100% respects Roger and his legacy,you are not the person I though you were.

The NewAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis are NEW to the NHL and have influenced the last THREE STANLEY CUP WINNING TEAMS.

The late and respected Roger Neilson was an important part of the NHSs origin,it is designed to communicate the way Roger did,to cross traditional boundries and to interpret things in a new and original way always pushing the envelope and always respecting the rules and the integrity of the game.

Peeing on this connection by speaking about your con-job Dellows,not the man but how you are USING HIM, and Rogers historic cutting edge NHL impacts in the same interview WHILE YOU KNOWINGLY LIE AND SUPRESS THE NHS WHICH ROGER WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPRESSED BY has really made you look like trailer trash.

This is no longer simple,I have a gut instinct to crush now, my aologies Craig,this will be nothing personal,when the going gets tough look over at Dallas and remember your job interviews,make sure you put accountability where it belongs.I am going to demonstrate once again the NHSs dominance over the entire NHL, my INTUITIVE DYNAMIC ANALYSIS will appeal more to fans and players than anything else out there and will create a dominating impact for the team who I am supporting that uses the NHS concepts.Ramsay your efforts will be smashed and shattered by the Intuitive Dynamic Analysis I will be posting regularly,this will be a natural part of the NHS evolution and will be happening to every NHL team not only the Oilers,but you will get extra effort.I hope Dallas will be honest and let you know how exact and how in depth and how telling the NHSs Intuitive Dynamic Analysis is.Your efforts will be broken down dynamiclly immediatly during any given game,not just a one-game analysis,but a System-Wide analysis.This will set you back tremendously,the focus will NOT be on singular game dynamics I will be primarily focusing on exposing your system and its assets and the management processes you utilise to bring it all together,I will be surgiclly dismanteling as much as I can during those 60 minute lessons you will be recieving,i will be passion driven.

Intuitive Dynamic Analysis is actioned in REAL TIME, it flows with the game and interacts with it on every level.There are NO STATISTICAL INPUTS.

You have Wayne Greyzky,you have Mark Messier, and you have Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and its Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis.

If you are not working for or with one of these perspectives you are never going to produce OPTIMAL RESULTS in the NHL.

The Oilers intentionally passed up on and engaged one of the most impactfull influences ever to hit the NHL or Hockey in general in Moma2s NewAge Hockey System,of all the questionable Oilers management decisions we have seen over the last several DECADES this one may historiclly be the one that destroyed a potential Dynasty.

You can make all the excuses you choose to,it changes nothing,the record tells the story.

Keep this in mind,the NHS data released and being used in the NHL to date is PARTIAL SYSTEM DATA,these epic impacts are being generated by PARTIAL use of concepts and philosophies and tactics.The full and complete NewAge Hockey System is still being kept off the shelf,it is not going to be released until an honest integrity driven team is found to match it.It was originally designed for the Oilers ,but they do not carry the proper quantities of the proper ingredients to be a match for the NHS they currently fall quite short in those critical areas.

When the life is being squeezed out of the Oilers and Squeakin Eakins is howling,I shall be observing with interest.I hope the stats fellas can keep steady,Dallas will need their BS arse-kissing to ease the burning feeling he will be experiencing north of 60.These stats Clowns and their con-job BS are ruining the entire game of hockey rotting it from the inside out threatening the NHLs long term stability and you D.E have the nerve to compare the things they do to the things Roger did for us all?? You better keep your jock strap on 24/7/365 because your cojones are as good as mulch after that load of disrespect.

CONSTRUCT......DISMANTLE

If you learn to do the first one the second one is a freebie.It is a really good thing for you that the NHS is not real and tangible and has no history of being CONSTRUCTED,because were there to have been a constructive history of measurable impacts we would be 100% sure that there would be the potential for an equal DESTRUCTIVE impact to be hanging around somewhere.if you can accomodate an NHL team to the Stanley Cup it isnt a stretch to say you are supressing the rest of the league equally,the Oilers will get no special attention,simply a bit more effort.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Random online quote.

"It feels like analytics in hockey has been getting too much attention. Lots of hype. It's another tool among many.

If the Oilers have already been making extensive use of analytics in their organization it sure has not translated into any success"

"Advanced Statistical Analysis"....now in Sheeple for those of us out here who according to K-Lowe may just be 3rd tier fans of the Oilers......"Pushed Numbers Watching".......now this is what it looks like after quick polish to remove all of the BS.

Intuitive Dynamic Management......Instinctive Moving Actions................... when you try to polish the sheen off of this one all you find is shine.

Every time the Oilers run into one of the growing number of NHL teams now using a variation of the NHS modifications I posted online the storyline will be that they brought a Knife to a Gun fight.

There is no battle between stats BSers and the Non-stats crowd,there cannot be a battle when there is only one real tangible entity,because stats are reflections of the past they are like Ghosts,they are formless and meaningless and all they can do is scare you.

What the Non-Stats crowd needs is a catalyst and Intuitive Dynamic Analysis is exactly that , a full spectrum OPTIMAL impactfull, innovative and cutting edge NewAge Hockey System way of seeing the game ,with ZERO stats garbage littering up the dynamic action.Think Howie Meeker if you can remember him, he was influential in creating the NHS Revolution.

Moma2s NewAge Hockey System was the birthplace of the Intuitive Dynamic Management program which is its heartbeat,and this influences creation resulted in a reciprocal birth in the form of INTUITIVE DYNAMIC ANALYSIS.

This is the catalyst behind the Western Conferences 3-4 year dominance in the NHL and it has been an impactfull and non-credited contributor to the last three Stanley Cups.

Keeping this data quiet only helps the NHL teams currently on-board and using NHS modificatios create a bigger performance gap between themselves and other teams , and they are doing their darndest to keep it off-line and flying under the radar.

No worries,after Buffalo sweeps through the NHL and wins the 2014/15 Stanley Cup and after I give Mr.Weight the data he has been so curious about the Eastern Conference will be on Red Alert.When I created the NHS I first created a tactical Dynamic Template,I have followed it to date and shall complete it,the secondary introduction to the East was originally intended to give the Oilers time to acclimate to the System and get a few Cups under their belt using simple NHS modifications to their existing system to entice widespread recognition validation and use of the NHS modifications ,this was done to set a League-wide Table for the Oilers to Feast upon with the full and complete Moma2s NewAge Hockey System the most offensively powerfull System ever concived and created ,the two LA cups and the Hawks Cup "should" have been Oilers Cups,had they been awake and aware the Oilers would have 3-peated by now.I CREATED THE NHS SPECIFICLLY FOR THE OILERS.It was TAILORMADE FOR THEM.

All it will take is one in-depth investigative piece by TSN and this epic stats analysis con-job will be over,once the NHSs true and complete history and impacts are public knowledge and its impacts are rightly credited with influencing the last 3 Stanley Cup Winning Teams the Hockey Disease know as advanced stats analysis will be buried with the rest of the garbage where it belongs.No one will remember the cause of the NHLs biggest woes which is exactly what stats have been,driving up salaries artificially and nearly bankrupting the League and owners and absolutely fleecing the Fanbase out of its hard earned money,making Hockey an Elitest Sport only for the rich and wealthy,excluding kids and families who cannot afford the stats driven incredibly high prices the product is now demanding from them.

Just so we can get Dellows off to the right start and Oilers and all Hockey fans can CLEARLY UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT HE AND HIS KIND REPRESENT we will be doing a nice piece on EXACTLY HOW STATS HAVE BEEN SLOWLY CHOKING THE LIFE OUT OF THE ENTIRE NHL we will clearly illustrate the complete Tactical Dynamic Template which shows us how this disease took root,how it grew and fed itself,and finally how to put it out of its misery before it destroys the very Game we all love and before it makes hockey just a rich-mans sport.

We will show the many Stakeholders who have historiclly and currently dictate how and where and when these terminal stats are implemented to create massive tactical and artificial swings in value of players,teams ,salary caps ,and individuals, and like with everything else in todays world we will FOLLOW THE MONEY.I was saving this one for another book but sometimes you need to just let it all hang out and set fly a fastball.

I counted coup on most large stats focused sites when I broke the NHS in 4 years ago, I ran the Gauntlet to serve fair warning and to get a feel for my opponent.The desired impacts were created.

There can be no fight because stats are like Ghosts,memories of the past,they have no bark and no bite,all they can do is scare you if you believe in them.

This is no fight,this is a LESSON IN RESPECT.Belt in fellas.Make sure you are on the right side of the fence.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Slepyshev needs a good long look, I believe he is the type of player who has the tools to evolve into a defensive impact player, if he is put in a position to learn from players like Ryan Nugent Hopkins he will learn how to blend his offensive power into a more balanced type of game and be sucessfull.

I would gladly take a line of Slepyshev - Draisaitl/Yakimov - Yakupov and take them head to head against anything Eakins and Ramsay could cook up together including the Hall - Hopkins - Eberle line.

This is another epic example of why the Oilers are so handicapped in terms of evolving their core and team, the Statistical POISON APPLES they keep handing out at the door are killing them.This poison even rus so deep it disrupts Training Camp and creates terminal disconnects which lead to false/positive evaluations and poor asset management decisions which ALWAYS HAVE AN EXUCSATORY VALUE greater than a tangible value.

We wont go into the online chatter about how Dellows is already being used as a weapon to hammer J Schultz in contract negotiations,his statistical poison is already being manipulated into weapon form and is already being used on the roster.J Schultz needs the NHS on his side in those chit-chats to balance the playing field.

If the NHS was running camp it would be one long scrimmage, each Coach would be evaluated along with each player in real-time..real-hockey situational dynamics under pressure and in action.

Each Coach would be responsible for choosing specific lines of his liking and those lines will be running head to head all camp long, midway through Camp ALL lines remain intact but are given to different Coaches to allow for an accurate assesment of management via a results based performnce catalysed baseline,this is what Intuitive Dynamic Management demands,results based assesments.

Players will NEED TO DEPEND upon each other as linemates knowing full well that their entire Training Camp evaluations are riding on 3 man units performing together consistantly and passionately and managing themselves optimally.The men MUST KNOW that they will be exposed to different Coaches running their shows and they must be able to figure out as a 3 man group how to efficiently and optimally manage themselves in ways which allow them to remain competative in Camp,they will HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT ON THEIR OWN.

Leaders and mangers and OVER-ACHIEVERS must be allowed to rise to the top, the competative and interpersonal dynamics which MUST BE IN PLACE for these Intuitive Dynamic Analysis to be actioned are SPECIFIC in NATURE and cannot be compromised by traditional statistical perspectived which is what we always see undermining the entire process in Edmonton..

The men must be given the OPPORTUNITY to show what they are really made of in ALL AREAS of their games , and this means SITUATIONAL DYNAMICS must be CREATED and CONSISTANTLY MAINTAINED long enough for proper evaluation to be completed.Real NHL regular season game dynamics MUST be replicated.Then Intuitive Dynamic Analysis must be used the correct terminology is INTUITIVE DYNAMIC ANALYSIS, it comes from the Intuitive Dynamic Management Program which itself originates from Moma2s NewAge Hockey System.This is not stats analysis,in fact the NewAge Hockey System uses NO STATS INPUTS at all,it REJECTS stats influences.

NHL teams have been hoodwinked by the online stats influences just as they were hoodwinked before the internet was around,except this time they have hi-jacked Moma2s NewAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and are trying to sell it to teams,they are so far having sucess,but wait till the season starts and their impacts have no positive momentum what-so-ever then the teams hiring them will be able to fall back on the VERY STATS MAKERS EXCUSATORY SONG AND DANCE.

Intuitive Dynamic Analysis has had a tremendous impact on the whole NHL over the last 4 years since it was released online,it has impacted the last THREE STANLEY CUPS IN A ROW.Advanced ststs analysis has been around forever and has brought nothing new to the table over the last 4 years, only Moma2s NewAge Hockey System has had this type of impact.

Like I said give me the reins and I will create a team from the "Leftovers" which will kick the snot out of anything Eakins and Ramsay can throw together.I can PROVE the TANGIBLE VALUE of the NHS immediatly.I do not have to wait for games to be won or lost so I have stats to base my intentions upon, this is no joke,this is where the Oilers commit hari-kari every season consistantly.I will use the men at hand and the NHS to WIN every game and then stats will not matter.

Eight seasons of non-playoff hockey is the model of CONSISTANCY, this is not debatable.

So exactly WHAT have the Oilers done to disrupt this consistancy?

What inputs have they brought in have the power and influence to change something so consistant and embedded?

They have brought in more stats analysis,they have brought in some square pegged managment inputs high powered but square pegged,they have brought in Ramsay who is the only new asset that fits the bill of having the potential to counter some of the stats influences using intuition and experience,this is the only way to try to keep up to the NHS,using sheer years of experience and refinement of the communication process is all you can do to compete with a System which immediatly produces these levels of acumen.

The players brough in mean nothing until we see them competing in camp, their NHL experience means nothing to the NHS,only to stats poisoned minds, Coaches are respnsible for what happens on the ice,the NHL experience issue being slapped on the players is simply another example of why Eakins loves stats,they are EXCUSATORY IN NATURE AND IMPACTS.

I have no idea if the Coaches can get the message across,I just watched an entire roster be butchered after breaking several Dynasty level Records while under Ralph Kruegers reins for a half-season ,the same team who HELD briefly a PLAYOFF SPOT and then in the very next season regressed horribly.

No one discusses Kruegers time here because it was during that time that many Oilers players were instituting NHS concepts on their own, they were producing tremendously effective results and they BELIEVED in the NHS, they were GELLING behind an optimal philosophy and cutting edge influence,BUT the Coaches after krueger refused to buy in and cleaned house completely,they eliminated all traces of the Krueger impacts by moving the Players.

Now the Oilers are effectively where they were 4 YEARS AGO in terms of team roster cohesion and evolution.This is regression to the highest degree.

I do not think the new managment influences as excellent as they are will have much of an impact,the simple fact I am even discussing the matter shows they have not been able to overcome the olde Oilers negative perspectives and drivers, Darkhorse ,The Hackthon,and Dellows hiring were ALL catalysed by the NHSs real and tangible impacts,I believe Eakins AND Ramsay were also chosen to accomodate the independant and rebellious REPLICATION of the NewAge Hockey System and its impacts.None of this will work,the Oilers have been engaged organised disenfranchisement of the NHS for 4 years now,and they have not accomplished anything in that time, all they have done is continue to create a bigger stats problem by bringing in more of the same.

The critical component of this entire dynamic history is that the NewAge Hockey System was created for the Oilers IN EDMONTON by an Oilers Fan , it has impacted the last 3 Stanley Cups,it has impacted the entire Western Conference ,and the Oilers Organisation would allow it to be suppressed and would allow the credit for this epic evolution of the game itself to go to Toronto or Calgary or New York?What kind of traitors are the Oilers management group? Maybe the Scorched Earth Policy is why there has been a consistant epic losing streak in action huh?Well history will show that it was a 3rd Tier Fan that trying to HELP the Oilers who exposed the Oilers entire management structure for what it really is ,a Cabal.

No organisation with the judgemental and punative history of the Edmonton Oilers over the last decade+ will win anything,not even produce average results in the Win column.You cannot move forward if you do not fogive,the entire game of Hockey is all about forgiveness and moving on AT TREMENDOUSLY HIGH SPEEDS, it looks to me like the management core has been holding everything back with their attitudes.The Oilers management needs to FORGIVE ITSELF,but it cannot do that without first being accountable and defining some things about itself which indeed need to be forgiven and progressed away from,ha ha ha.

So you see folks it is the Oiler management holding the team back with 100% certainty,and it is not their acumen but their ATTITUDES that is catalysing the negativity and resulting losing results.This is the AREA OF LONG TERM CONSISTANCY WHICH MIRRORS THE LOSING RESULTS.

It is not a lack of hockey ACUMEN it is pure unadultered dirty hard-ball underhanded vengefull attitude,and CHAMPIONS are not held back by the past,they are to busy building the FUTURE.

When the current Oilers management Group runs into something powerfull enough to stop them in their tracks,they do not have the guts or cojones to challenge it headon, they are sneaky and underhanded, they simply slam into a greater power then get up and RETREAT so they can wait for someone else to run into the same mistake hoping they can learn from others pains,cowardly isnt it? These Weasels hit a Bump big enough to spud them and they dont think to learn about it instead theyhide behind the bushes like cowards and watch others stumble as they try to reason out how to overcome the challenge the LONG HARD WAY.

The Oilers try to rip-off everything they can, they refuse to pay for the things they value,and even with Katzes tremendous commitment and support the Management Group MISREPRESENTS the NHS and its impacts and its history, they continue to refuse to accept that they have been thoroughly,epiclly and historiclly bested by the NHS on every level.

The Oilers have an owner willing to support ANYTHING,and instead of retaining the NHS his management Group tries to REPLICATE the NHS using their own people and perspectives,this is called double-ending,the Managment knows very well the NHS is the BEST SYSTEM in existance so much so that they are trying to replicate it,but they REFUSE to validate it to the owner and public by retaining it,ha ha ha ha ha, these fellas will never win anything because they are rotten at the Core.

Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis allow the NewAge Hockey System the ability to produce overwhelming offense and airtight defense consistantly, these management protocals provide a SUPERIOR OPTIMAL READ AND REACT power to the Coaches AND Players AND Fans.

If you want to win then you need to make the sacrifices winners make,if you want to win consistantly over a long period of time then you use the NHS and you TAKE EVERYTHING and SACRIFICE NOTHING.

RESULTS are EVERYTHING in NHL Hockey, the Hockey World Revolves around results.It is EASY to reverse engineer where WINNING RESULTS ORIGINATE FROM in todays information age.If you want to know why the Western Conference is DOMINATING the NHL[NewAge Hockey System] then look back,if you want to know why the Kings won the Cup 3 years ago[NewAge Hockey System] then look back, if you want to know why the Hawks won their Cup [NewAge Hockey System] then look back,if you want to know why neither the Kings nor Hawks repeated back-to-back and never will [NewAge Hockey System] then look back,if you wonder why the Hawks didnt win last year then look back.Every time you see sucess when you look back you will find yourself looking eye-to-eye with Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and its Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis programs.

Now for the crownng NHS Jewel.............. if you want to know why the Sabers will win the 2014/15 Stanley Cup with NHS support all you need to do is LOOK FORWARD,because that is where the Sabers and Moma2 will be looking.

Intuitive Dynamic Analysis is actioned in REAL-TIME during games,its impacts are immediate and definable,games are won and lost by this type of tangible impact.Using Intuitive Dynamic Analysis during a game allows the NHS to DISMANTLE an opponents System ON AN ON-GOING BASIS SEAMLESSLY.

This means that if a set of Coaches maxes itself out teaching a solid System and invests all of their time doing it they handicap themselves,the NHS FEEDS ON CONSISTANCY FROM THE OPPONENT.

This means that in ONE SINGLE GAME an ongoing Intuitive Dynamic Analysis of an Oilers game will EXPOSE the Dynamic reasoning behind their System structures and decisions with OPTIMAL ACCURACY.

Any team recieving this type of Analysis will immediatly understand the System and how and why and where to negate it,ALL THIS FROM ONE GAME.

Put it this way in a perfect world the NHS would be on the phone with BOTH Head Coaches during the SAME GAME calling in tactical read and reacts trying to evolve itself in the fire of its own offense.

What Dallas and the Oilers refuse to accept is that there is an area of Hockey ACUMEN they are absolutely clueless about,they are in what is commonly known as DENIAL.

Intuitive Dynamic Analysis is NEW and it was created by Moma2, it is based upon Intuition,not statistics and it feasts upon stats based structures.

Give respect where it is due or pay the price for the abbrogation of professional protocal and the dereliction of responsible management tactics.

At the end of the day the most expensive person the Oilers can possibly be recieving an epic bill from will be THE PIPER.

The Piper gets paid in karmatic currency,something the Oilers management crew may not understand or accept as being a tangible impactfull part of their profession.

Losing is a sign that someone is making withdrawels from your karma bank,you are PAYING THE PIPER for something you have been doing wrong.

The "wrong" needs to be "righted" and this needs to be done by those in the know,not by bringing in more new inputs to bury the issue deeper and deeper and make it more difficult to resolve by muddying the waters.

ha ha ha ha, it seems to me that the Oilers are like a criminal mind that finds itself in the Confession Booth every Sunday but can NEVER EVER let it ALL OUT,they ALWAYS admit to some sins but NEVER admit to them all at once,ha ha ha ha,it is a cycle,a revolving door,a dependancy,an addiction, a CATALYST FOR CONSISTANCY OF LOSING RESULTS.Statisitcal inputs and influences are the ONLY type of ongoing support with the excusatory and flexible multi-faceted false/positive impacts that could ever possible provide life support to an EIGHT YEAR LOSING STREAK.

Statistical inputs catalysing false/positive read and reacts at EVERY level of the Oilers Organisationl Superstructure have enabled this consistant losing dynamic to continue,Stats NEED losses to BE NEEDED.excuses MUST BE NEEDED for stats to have a use.

The Oilers CANNOT action a change of this Magnitude unless they also action full disclosure,and this means retaining and publiclly endorsing the NHS, however because the NHS REJECTS STATS INPUTS,the Oilers would go into terminal shock if they had to put stats in the garbage where they belong,all the excuses would evaporate overnight.

The Oilers CANNOT WIN with the current and historiclly terminal levels of tunnel vision and excusatory behaviours embedded by a continued and upwardly evolving level of stats inputs.

What the current edition of the Oilers CAN do is watch the Sabers closely this coming season and remember that the year Hall was drafted the EXACT SAME NHS was lain at their managers feet for them all to use to become Champions with,but they rejected it.

The Buffalo Sabers are not going to get measurably better,they will DOMINATE, and it will not take much to create these results.
You see there is NO WAY the entire NHS story could be true....right?....unless it once again DOMINATES THE ENTIRE NHL.

I am not simply calling the Sabers as Winners, I AM GOING TO TURN THEIR PUMPKIN INTO A FREAKING WAR CHARIOT,and I will use the NHS and Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis to do this.

Viva le" Resistance!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The Sabers need to begin to build a stable and rock solid base for the tactical template we will be transposing over top of their existing System.

This means they will need to begin to solidify their goaltendings role in their System structure.They will first need to define this role and learn it well enough to be able to construct and de-construct the dynamic evolution of the Goaltenders relationship to the Systems structure.

Buffalos Goaltending is just fine,there are no negatives to dwell on,what we are talking about here is teaching a symmetry of execution that will allow the defensive structure the ability to define and to manage its "habits" or its dynamic actions in tactical manners which will SUPPORT-ENHANCE-AND OPTIMISE the Goaltending facet of the Systems execution.

The reality is that the NewAge Hockey System has taught teams to utilise what is known as a Tactical Shooting Program which is based upon and managed by Intuitive Dynamic Management principals.This means that to defend against an OPTIMAL TACTICAL SHOOTING PERSPECTIVE you MUST get three steps ahead of the team trying to action it upon you.

The TSP ot Tactical Shooting Program reduces All-Star Goalies to puddles of sweat,it runs them off of the ice.

There is NO CONVENTIONAL ANSWER to the TSP which originates from Moma2s NewAge Hockey System,it is an OPTIMAL action and therefore must be approached with great respect and caution.

What we will be doing first is learning to ALIGN our defensive focus with the impacts from the TSP which opponents of the highest caliber will be using on us.We are going to build a tactical template of what the Goaltenders will be seeing coming at them and then we will determine which defensive tactics will optimally prevent the Goaltenders from having to face the pre-determined template they are likely to see.This is how we will determine the top 3 defensive counters to the TSP we will be facing regularly.

It is important to remember that the TSP overcomes both structural defensive integrity AND Goaltending integrity,in other words it will decimate an ALL-STAR DEFENSE AND GOALTENDER AT THE SAME TIME.

When facing conventional defensive shemes the TSP will FEED UPON CONSISTANCY, the more tightly the opponents defense plays the MORE opportunitys the TSP will capitalise upon.

When facing conventional Goaltending,the tighter the Goalie sticks to Sytem structure and defensive ques the more CONSISTANT THE GOALIE IS the more TSP will FEED UPON HIM.

It requires a NHS solution to solve the TSP Challenge,ha ha ha ha.

The Goalies style is irrellevant as long as he is of average NHL skillset.You DO NOT need to use the tenders style as a determining factor in how you build your system template,but it does have advantages to do so.

Your main concern with the Goalies is that the defense is structured to help them defeat the impacts of the Tactical Shooting Program the NewAge Hockey System introduced 4 years ago to the NHL,because this has been a primary driver of the last 3 Stanley Cup winning Systems.

Only because Buffalo is new at this type of communication am I starting where I am with the NHS introductions,it normally takes some time for the NHL teams braintrust to review and validate concepts and philosophies which are completely NEW to them,NEW things do not impact the NHL very often at all,it is a very established professional Sport with a long and very well documented History.When something like the NHS impacts the NHL there is a clear and distinct RECORD OF IT.

I want to be clear with Ted and Brian, I am flying on what I know is a fact but what you will see as an ASSUMPTION when I make the forward supposition that the TSP will be used on your team, this SHOULD be your first question when assesing the dynamic.

Brian should understand the concepts of how the TSP works because he faced the real-life version in Wayne Gretzky many times,he has FELT THE BURN OF OPTIMAL ON-ICE TACTICAL SHOOTING.He should know that this ability ADDS an entirely new dimension to a teams impacts when it is optimally executed and managed consistantly.

I will need to watch some tapes of the sabers tenders,I simply need to see them in action once each to asses their strengths and habits in relation to their Systems focus, I am walking into this ice-cold,I know very little about the Sabers and their structure and focuses,but the process is fast and accurate.

Once I learn WHAT they HAVE been doing,it will help me understand Nolans System better,because they are the first and best barometer of System intentions and defensive schematics.

I do NOT WANT TO CHANGE the System the Sabers are now using,I simply want to evaluate it using Intuitive Dynamic Analysis,then I want to OPTIMISE it in areas which fail the NHS litmus test using Intuitive Dynamic Management,the FEWER the micro-adjustments the BETTER.

When I am done the Sabers will be running what is known as an NHS modified Adjusted-Hybrid System.Like LA,Chicago,St.Louis,Edmonton and others.

And when the Sabers run into the Cream of the NHL Crop they will DOMINATE THEM WITH EASE, the rest of the NHL will be secondary to the Sabers for they will be geared up to hunt Big Game,the winningist teams in the NHL will be on the Sabers Menu this coming season.

I will teach Ted Nolan how to use Intuitive Dynamic Management to optimise his current perspective ,System and communication platform which he uses to connect to the Players,and I will teach him how to use Intuitive Dynamic Analysis to help him produce OPTIMAL read and reacts in Real-Time DURING GAMES.

I have been reviewing the Sabers roster and it looks like a very diverse and skilled group,a perfect environment from which to build a Winning Environment.

I have been reviewing the histories of Nolan and Trottier and the rest of the Coaches,I have been learning about how the organisation is run from the top down, it is important to learn how data is moved around and where the most impactfull moments are happening during that process,each organisation is structured differently and is an experience unto itself,ha ha ha.

Ted needs to understand that in determining the optimal applications for his Players I will in many cases be EXPOSING unintentionally individual weaknesses, this is NOT my intention it is simply a collateral result of my fact finding and application process.

The NHS will NEVER REJECT an individuals impacts,the NHS will ALWAYS fit the Roster into the System, NO MAN IS UN-WANTED OR UN-NEEDED as long as he posseses average NHL skillsets.

Some men will learn that certain aspects of their games,specific habits will no longer help them get an edge,whle others will learn they can CREATE an edge by aquiring new habits they have in the past been taught were regressive.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Enroth MMmmm....OK.

The defense will need to restructure and will need to begin to focus on a two stage blue-line wall, they will need to learn to sacrifice a man and to take him out of their system structure,then they will need to learn how to seamlessly fill in the open ice when that man and one opponent are temporarily out of the playaction sequence,remembering where they exited and where and when they are likely to re-enter that same developing playaction.The defense will become ANTICIPATORY in ways they are not familiar with,they will need to make new types of read and reacts,learn to make new PRIMARY considerations before they make those primary decisions.

Because of the current defensive roster physical make-up the second stage of the Blue-line defense will be critical to them, they will be overpowered on many occasions during the first stage and this will mean they will need to anticipate where the first contact man will re-enter the playaction accurately and optimally.The defense will have to be a MOBILE defense that makes seamless transitions ,its calling card must be seamless transitions between players.The defense will have to be a CEREBRAL defense which lures opponents into their wheellhouse where they can use their strengths to gain an edge.

I am leaning towards adding a ferocious hitting component to the Sabers defensive transitioning schematic,simply because I have already watched Dallas Eakins try to make this transitioning defensive structure work WITHOUT the ferocious hitting in the middle and the phsicality that was missing without the hits allowed opponents to use a simple size difference to dominate the middle,keeping the terminal damaging cross-ice hit three feet into the d-zone is critical for sucess at the NHL level where only serious deterrants will discourage the best players from trying the defense out.

The second stage of the Sabers Blueline defense will be a Cross-ice body-check with terminal intentions,one thrown every time,one thrown consistantly by EVERYONE,one thrown when and where even a 180 lber will lay anyone out flat,just like real estate hitting effectively at the NHL level is all about LOCATION-LOCATION-LOCATION.

The Sabers take pride in their truculence and their physicality,this is something to build upon not tear down,so yes we will for tactical reasons and for Esprit de Corps reasons make a decision to ADD ferocious CLEAN hitting to the Blueline stand,and this hitting will be SECOND STAGE EXECUTION,not a Stand-Up focus off of first contact,the first contact focus will be there but with the assumption that the first contact will not be stopped but will be outletted,relying on the 2nd stage HUGE HIT to fortify its impacts of stopping the playaction from completion.

With a different defensive group we might for example create a concrete Stand-Up impact at or above the Blueline and REMOVE an opponent from the playaction there earlier,this impact does not have a quick-strike offensive driver to it ,however this is not our case, for the Sabers we will be creating an impact which will give the Sabers an excellent opportunity to break the puck back up ice unmolested many many times during the season and Playoffs withouit taking poorly concieved risks.With the 2 Stage defensive Stand we will also be taking away the middle and the creativity opponents can generate from that area with Stage 2 ,the FIRST SHOT opportunity will also be REMOVED from the opponents menu with Stage 1.The Sabers will be well prepared to stop a possesion/transition offense coming right at them
,and they will do it by optimising the men they have in place.By ADDING NOT SUBTRACTING.

From now on everything the Sabers do will be actioned in small quantities and will be forward,progressive,pro-active and will be accomplished by ADDING to the existing Superstructure not by SUBTRACTING things.

The supposition is that the People running things in Buffalo are already on the right page, that their decisions have been sound and can be worked with and into the new equation not out of it.

You gotta like Enroth,he is a blast to watch,all over the place anticipating and re-anticipating and adjusting and re-adjusting a real Jumping-Bean he is,I love it.He trusts his structure training and Goalie Coaches but he trusts HIMSELF and his INSTINCTS even more,this lets him read the incoming playactions differently than less mobile Tenders do,it makes him as unpredictable as the incoming shooters will be,ha ha ha,I like his style he is aggressive in his anticipation and positioning.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The prior post was an old one made when the Oilers were trying to "capture" the NHS with the Hackathon contest,the Oilers were just approaching the playoff spot they held for a Gnats Heartbeat,this was made when Ralph Krueger was running the Oilers,IMHO the best opportunity the Oilers had to create continuity and winning results,I believe Ralph Krueger was OVERACHIEVING and became a victim of his own sucess.

Ralph krueger was taking the Oilers in the NHSs direction slowly and surely and the team was producing excellent results on the ice in every area,BUT, something forced Ralph to change things at a CRITICAL JUNCTURE,something EXTERNAL influenced his path and evolution and that influence SANK THE PLAYOFF CHANCES.

When this post was made I was aware Ralph was coming along and was not overtly fighting the NHS influences which were evolving and gaining momentum and producing results,positive results, but was also aware I had engaged his bosses years before he was even on the scene,and I had repeatedly stung them albeit unintentionally,I even had Pat Quin quoting NewAge Hockey System Philosophies and concepts ,VERBATIM,..... LIVE AT PRACTICES..I have not given to much thought to WHO interfered with Ralphs game-plan and path but the dynamic evidence surely does exist that he made some unusual adjustments that flew directly in the face of reason at CRITICAL times,this is out of pattern for Ralph during those times.When you are in Synch with every small detail of what the team is doing and how they are going about their business from a System perspective you NOTICE immediatly whenever a Head Coach steps out of his persona or comfort zone or professional suit,it is that personal a connection when you are utilising Intuitive Dynamic Analysis consistantly,you actually get to know the men you work with,you learn their habits and their tendancies,you must or you cannot understand how and why they make the decisions they make,you cannot anticipate them or respect them until you understand what kind of people they are and what makes them react and tick.It is even easy to see which Asst Coaches are putting in overtime because their impacts show so clearly even in small quantitys IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THEM or NOTICING THEM.When you KNOW a team must make specific System adjustments during a game you also know WHOSE wheelhouse that responsibility falls into,if it is a defensive adjustment you know who to expect ect ect. this means that over a few games you can easily discern who has the most efficient communication styles and conduits and who does not simply my mapping the adjustment time and where the consistant errors pop up,you can even narrow it down to individuals the particular coach has a specific challenge communicating clearly and concisely with,but this is all based upon understanding the System and what it is doing in real-time.Without the assistance of Intuitive Dynamic Analysis you would need an NHL teams Coaching crew and assorted support people to even approach this level of functional understanding and acumen,however with the understanding of Intuitive Dynamic Management principals and after learning how to use Intuitive Dynamic Analysis ANYONE can grasp and understand and critique NHL level System actions and reactions at lightening speeds.

This is what the Stats con-jobs are trying to hi-jack, the NHLs evolution which has been inspired by the NHS, when fans can understand System actions for what they are from a Coaches and a Players perspective at the same time they can make fair and honest and accurate and meaningfull observations and valuations of the sucesses or failures their teams management group is consistantly producing.

Stats Analysis and study has NEVER GIVEN THE FANS ANYTHING WHICH FITS INTO THEIR COMFORT ZONE....but the NHS does exactly this.

Stats have never improved the game of hockey in fact they are slowly choking the life out of it.

The NHS provides a methodology through which EveryFan may learn how dangerous stats and their use are to the entire game of hockey,how they have created nothing but problems for the NHL with everything from salariy demands,to salary Caps,to Union Negotiations, to Arbitration decisions,to draft picks and order,to.......... I could go on and on but no one would be able to handle the heat I would be bringing,and besides to many of my in-depth posts are re-written and re-posted,let the internet folks create their own works.

You put me in a room with a real NHL Hockey professional with a fair and impartial mind and with DECISION MAKING LATTITUDE and I will have the Teams Stats and Analysis Crew run out of Dodge before the office door closes,there has simply NEVER BEEN A WAY TO COUNTER STATS AND THEIR VOO-DOO UNTIL THE NewAge Hockey System and its Intuitive Dynamic management Program and Intuitive Dynamic Analysis were created and actioned,now Stats have no chance when they go head-to-head with the NHS,the NHS de-values and disenfranchises stats in a finite manner,there is no escape from the NHS and Intuitive Dynamic Analysis because these influences follow patterns to the TRUTH or to the CATALYST,this means sudden death for stats perspectives.

The Stats community has had long and fair warning of the NHS and its impacts and a few of the more influential ones have banded together and tried to simply go with the flow and hi-jack the NHS and its impacts using their internet impacts to do so.This is not a new thing,,and ultimately to any responsible NHL team checking its facts should immediatly recognise the impacts the NHS has had in its 4 year life-span,it is not so hard to document the entire story.

Advanced statistical analysis is simply the same old song and dance.

When stats people try to hi-jack the NHS they are no longer actioning Statistical analysis they are actioning INTUITIVE DYNAMIC ANALYSIS,these are very different things,and if an NHL team has NOT DONE ITS HOMEWORK they could very easily be sold one as being the other and believe that the same stats snake-oil salesmen who have been fleecing them for years or rather exchanging BS for excuses the management can fall back on have actually created something new.Or they could be complicit and being unable to eat their pride as in the Oilers case and thus prevented from retaining the NHS ,so they become adversarys who try to immitate sucess as best they may by denying the NHS even exists while they "secretly" fumble and bumble around trying to copy-cat it using stats focused minds.

Intuitive Dynamic Analysis belongs to Moma2s NewAge Hockey System, it is original to that source and as the NewAge Hockey Systems creator I can guarantee I have not mentored anyone involved in any way in stats research or applications.

ALL of the stats people selling ANYTHING NEW CATALYSED IN THE LAST 4 YEARS are selling counterfeit crap to NHL teams and have simply hi-jacked the NHS influences introduced over the last 4 years,they have taken INTUITIVE DYNAMIC MANAGEMENT and spun stats crap all over the impacts trying to rip-off the NHS ,they are ballsy and co-operative with each other in these actions constantly validating each other ,however the one thing they do not have is THE 4 YEAR DOCUMENTED HISTORY OF THE NHS and its winning results and record of impacting the last 3 consecutive Stanley Cup Systems directly.

In fact the face-off work Dellows rallied into a job was originally pointed out by the NHS and Dellows reworked the Intuitive Dynamic Analysis pointers I posted,adding stats to my Intuitive Dynamic Analysis,then he sold this counterfeit work to the Oilers as being his own in totality,ha ha ha ha, they got what they deserve, they DID NOT DO THEIR HOMEWORK.

Dellows will not be able to CREATE anything for the Oilers,he is a con-job,he fails to aknowledge the NHS and from where he got the perspectives and data he is using to make money and further his scam.He is one of a few connected immitators out there who all evolved suddenly with "NEW IDEAS" four years or so ago,ha ha ha,it is easy to see when and where and how the NHS impacted NHL hockey,there is a clear and definitive documented history which can be illustrated.

For that matter it is also easy to see how the relationships between different online bloggers with stakeholder type paralell interests come together and evolve,Dellows path can easily be illustrated via a ""Tactical Dynamic Template,yes yet another NHS term and concept in terms of hockey applications.This particulat NHS trick easily illustrates and exposes Dellows and anyone else trying to hi-jack the NHSs MoJo,it is simple ,Intuitive Dynamic Analysis applies to EVERYTHING not just hockey,and dynamic pattern can be deciphered and understood when the principals of Intuitive Dynamic Management are considered in concert with Intuitive Dynamic Analysis.This means Dellows and the Oilers and anyone who has interacted with the NHS specific philosophies and concepts and has applied them to traditional hockey thinking or stats BS will easily and IMMEDIATLY be exposed as doing so wether they choose to admit it or not,there is no place to hide when you find something COMPLETELY NEW AND APPLY IT TO SOMETHING VERY OLD AND ESTABLISHED.You arent slipping these types of impacts in through the back door,no way no how,so to Dellows,Darkhorse,the Oilers and anyone else who has chosen to utilise the NHS and its data, you should be aknowledging source and you should be lining up to learn,because there is no stopping the NHSs evolution or growth or validation,these things were all parts of a Tactical Dynamic Template created 4 years ago,not one step of that 4 year old PRE-DETERMINED DOCUMENTED ONLINE Tactical Dynamic Template has been skipped,missed or mis-managed,everything is chugging along nicely in terms of the NHSs evolution.

The NHS has let winning results do its talking, influences upon the last 3 Stanley Cups speak louder than multiple complicit Bloggers trying to make money together and advance their stats perspectives or subversive NHL Head Coaches willing to wear the Black Hat and support this type of behaviour,none of these entitys will ever suceed in their chosen careers,simply because if you cannot be honest about when you get your arse kicked you are functionally delusional and are not willing to put in the hard work to learn about YOURSELF,and it is this honest self-valuations which will take Players to the next level and will make Champions of mere mortals.Stick around and watch the Sabers this season and you can witness this evolution at high speed on a roster-wide levelif they can be honest they can be Champions,that in essence is all it really takes.
edit on 19-8-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is an example of why advanced statistical analysis is NOT what has catalysed the recent 4 year epic evolution within the NHL,it has IN FACT been Moma2s Newage Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis which has created this historic impact.

Your team is going to want to recapture the feeling. What they're going to have to figure out is they're going to have to rewrite the story. Because you're going to rewrite the story doesn't mean you want a different end. It's just that you're going to have to learn that there's different challenges to get there, and if you're going to try and tap the same feeling, it ain't going to happen.

— Los Angeles Kings general manager Dean Lombardi on maintaining their success from last season

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
See , thread ""Can the 2014/15 Edmonton Oilers Rekindle the Dynasty Majic?".

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join