It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
A Technical Advisor recently lost a bet with me and had to buy Tims DDbls for the both of us,as we sat down and drank our coffes we started discussing Kevin Lowe and the NewAge Hockey System, it was illustrated to me in no uncertain terms that the NHSs approach,single-mindedness,ruthlessness,truculence,passion,loyalty,border-line obssesive,dogged,never-ending , evolution was nearly identical to Kevin Lowes.

I had to stop,drop,and roll.

It is the morning after and I have had time to digest the reality,and I believe it to be accurate,on this basis i am closing the thread,I now realise that to take an NHL hockey team to heights of Greatness you must be living and breathing the Teams colors,you have to over-commit,you must sell your soul,expend every iota of energy you have just to begin to manage an NHL team,and really everyone on board has to think and work this way to compete and win.

There are different ways to create winning teams,but only a few men get to try and make that happen,the opportunitys must be earned and then capitalised upon.There is a Process and it is important to respect it to maintain the integrity of the Sport,to much change to soon can be damaging.

Darryl Katz may be many things but one of them is definately the Cheque writer,and he supports a lot of Oilers Families by cutting loose those Paper Tigers every month.Based on this contribution to these edmontonians and to the community by proxy i will cede to his vision and managment style he has picked for this team.This means trusting the people he trusts ,just like all those people trust their cheques will be in the Mail at the end of the month.

At the end of the day ,people need to trust the process that they are a part of,so as long as the Bills are paid then we can all be confident we will have a team to root for.

I do not believe that NHL managers are in the game for the money,they give to much to the game for that to be the Primary reason,they love the game and will take the ugly with the pretty,they are not in it long term they are in it for life,so if one cannot meet that level of committment then one cannot fairly challenge them on core levels.

NHL Players have tough jobs,as tough and dangerous as any I have ever done.They are definately in it for the money and they all earn every red cent.They always take their profession seriously,and when they stop doing so their careers usually end quickly,so what can a Non-Hockey person really tell them about the jobs they do every night?Unless you are giving that level of committment they are how can you fairly critique them?

Moma2s NewAge Hockey System is signing off now for good,it has been a slice,hope it has been as fun for NHS fans as it has been for me.

edit on 2-5-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ralph Krueger has intimate connections to the Swiss National Program as well as the Oilers and the NHS.

This is Klaus Zaugg making commentary on what everyone is seeing happening in the Global Hockey World.He is talking about a NewAge Hockey System revolution that has changed the entire game,Globally.He is stating the obvious,what we are all seeing.

If Klause did his homework properly he would backtrack this data to its origin and illuminate the fact that this Global Hockey Rennesaince was catalysed in Canada and that the Oilers were the 1st to implement parts of this NewAge Hockey System followed by the Kings then Hawks and then Blues and now many Western NHL Conference teams,Klaus is overlooking the natural sequential evolution of the catalyst behind such incredible and positive change in the game of Hockey,it is easy to track this evolution if you know where to start from,Moma2s NewAge Hockey System.

Klause is picking up the scent of the trail where the Swiss National team and others picked it up,he needs to go further back and then he can have a real laugh seeing that this NewAge influence actually came right from Canada and was ignored due to Hockey Polotics,and was simply grafted by Ralph Krueger into the Swiss Program as well as others Internationally.

Interesting commentary and observations from sometimes controversial IIHF hockey expert writer Klaus Zaugg. Mr. Zaugg's latest writing states that "Jurassic Park" hockey is dead.

He says February 22 might have marked the end of the dinosaurs in international hockey by claiming "Jurassic Park is closed". Mr. Zaugg contends that large slow-footed defensemen like Derian Hatcher and Chris Pronger do not rule the world any longer. He says they just can't keep up with speedy young forwards like Russia's Alexander Ovechkin and Evgeni Malkin or even veterans like Finland's Olli Jokinen and Saku Koivu.

He goes on to write that the obstruction crackdown that has banned holding, hooking and interference from NHL and international rinks has given teams like Finland and Russia space to fly in Turin, resulting in the "USA and Canada leaving the Olympics on the same day as Switzerland. Canada is even ranked behind Switzerland in this tournament." Mr. Zaugg proclaims: "This is truly a landmark in the history of international hockey."

He also says that the Canadian losses to Switzerland, Finland and Russia were not because the referees made bad calls or that Team Canada just had some bad luck.
Mr. Zaugg says it was "because they picked the stars of yesterday's hockey to play today's game--a game that has changed fundamentally since last fall. It's a game that has to be played fast and not 'worked slow.' Russia's explosive speed rendered useless the experience, scoring touch, and physical power of the Canadians."

He continues: "The Americans, a dubious mix of veterans and up-and-comers, never got their game in gear, outskated by European opposition. They flubbed numerous scoring chances and never rediscovered the feeling of inspiration they had in front of their home fans in Salt Lake City. Whatever energy they mustered against the Finns was too little, too late."

Mr. Zaugg concludes by asking these questions:
"Will February 22 prove to be just a joke of the hockey gods? Will the dinosaurs return to rule again? I don't think so. Hockey has never been so fast or exciting as it's here in Turin. It's at a whole new level. What we saw during the Preliminary Round has continued in the life-or-death playoff games."

"For Canada to make a comeback in Vancouver in 2010--and make no mistake, only a gold medal there will restore the pride of Canadians--they must not only change their roster. They must also change their thinking. Are the coaches of yesterday's hockey like Pat Quinn able to adapt to the new world of international hockey?"

And finally, Mr. Zaugg asks:
"And here is a question a European hockey writer can ask, while a Canadian can only do so with great difficulty: is Wayne Gretzky able to adapt? His golden touch as the mastermind behind Team Canada failed on February 22. What a sad day for Canadian hockey

I watched Sidney trying to hold himself together,he knows what is happening in the NA game and knows his team needs to change,he sees the Western Conference dominating and it haunts him,if he is smart he will see that it will take several years for the |Eastern Conference to adapt and change to the NHS modified Adjusted-Hybrid Systems.This means he will be handi-capped for a few critical years of his career.

Congratulations Klaus on making accurate observations of what is really happening in International Ice Hockey circles how the NewAge Hockey System has impacted Hockey Overseas.

Now you need to take the NHS back through Ralph Krueger to its North American origins and comment on how much it has changed the NHL over the last 4 years,starting with the incredible changes we have seen in the Western Conference and following the trail from there.

Anton Slepyshev is a sleeper,if his one-timer translates to the NHL level he will be an immediate asset,if he can manage to hit his spots at NHL speeds and coming out of NHL level coverage and can consistantly execute that one-timer he will have an immediate impact,with a shooter like Yakupov on the right side forcing defenses to cheat to him it will leave the one-timer open A LOT.That one-timer looks good enough to carry him in the NHL,it is one of the most important skills and one of the hardest to master especially at NHL gamespeeds,if Slepyshev can translate his shiftiness and this shot to the Big Leagues he will have immediate impacts. Being naturally Shifty means he can become a two-way defensive winger like Kurri was if he is tutored properly.No one on the team has an elite one-timer at the moment and on the PP in the NHL this is critical.I see something that can be polished,like Nail still needs to be polished,a real gem,to bad he will have to fall into the mess hs has been drafted into.Players with elite skills that cannot or cannot in a timely manner adjust 100% to the expectations of coaching are not kept around long these days,so no one will likely ever see that one-timer consistantly enough rain or shine to really be able to valuate it at the NHL level.I am afraid it is like Yakupovs shot,it is not respected and the focus on creating a complete player out of a special elite talent by eliminating the abiity to within the System use the elite skills will continue unabated , on a properly managed team simply the natural seamless one-timer if it can be executed at NHL speeds and through NHL level coverage is enough to put the man on the ice and keep him there long enough to reap some rewards.However you need support that can mould a players non-shot skillset into NHL levels without losing the elite shooting ability,and this means fitting him into the system by using Intuitive Dynamic Managment to put him with the right players to help him be all he can be,by compensating when and where needed using your player managment acumen .It wasnt done with Yakupov last season and it will not be done with anyone again under the current regime.Nail Yakupov has played around 111 NHL games and barely has over 200 shots on net,this is a modern tradgedy and shows you how ill-equipped the team is to manage his type of elite shooting ability,he should be raking at a minimum 3 shots per game and nothing should stop that I would not settle for less than 4 shots per game from a talent like that and I would manage my lines to get this level of performance..This is not a Nail Yakupov issue,Nuge and Eberle are undermanaged,Jones was undermanaged,many players have been poorly managed,Hall has been undermanaged,J Schultz as well,the list goes on. Yakimov,slepyshev,Nurse,it doesnt matter who we talk about,if the players cannot be managed properly then the results will never materialise.I think Joensuu on the left side of Gagner and Yakupov would have produced more offense from the 2nd line than we saw.If the line catalysed around Joenssus size and managed itself properly then that alone is enough to catalyse NHL level offense out of,Jesse forcing defenses to adjust to his size off of the rush against 2nd line players would have allowed gagner and Yakupov to rip teams apart,but they would have needed to be together long enough to build their line managment program in an optimal manner within the Coaches System,it is not a matter of playing or not playing the coaches system,everyone plays it but after that is done you still need to properly match player skillsets to create optimal impacts,if you put system execution to the detail above offensive creativity you handcuff a skilled lineup you handcuff any type of lineup.On offense the Coaches need to step out of the kitchen and not rely on set plays,this means they need to use optimal Intuitive Dyamic Managment to create consistant offensive results against different opponents systems.If you arent using set plays in the o-zone you still need some type of program,you cannot play pond hockey,the NHS is not pond hockey it is NewAge offense at its purest level.Intuitive Dynamic Managment protocals if actioned properly and fully will allow the Coaches to build these killer lines,and no your most well rounded players might not see top 6 icetime,because if a man has a talent like an elite shot release and he can consistantly score if we focus 100% on him,the NHS will be doing just that all the time,all you need to have to execute adequately within the NHS is average NHL skills,ANYTHING you have that is above average to elite WILL be optimised by the NHS naturally,your elite skills will automaticlly be incorporated based upon their degrees of impact.Yes to those who might not understand this fully ,it means that a well managed NHS System WILL take a slow-footed average speed NHL player with an elite level one-timer and put them in the position where they can score multiple goals all night long,even if it means changing the entire lines execution Systemwise to set this one-timer up consistantly,the payoff is worth the risk if you convert enough times,this is hockey and goals are like Gold man,be real.Pay attention to the word AVERAGE it is critical,because if you arent there then even the NHS cannot save you.

I think I could take Slepyshev and add him immediatly already,I have seen enough tapes.I think with the elite skills on the team I could teach Nuge to optimise just this one shot on the PP and run an NHL caliber PP results wise.But no one on the team has the coaching acumen or techniques or foresight to take the time and attention to build these young men up one at a time.The teams thinking is flawed and backwards,you are suppossed to take an elite talent and build around it because elite means better than everyone,and when you draft players you are basing this on the fact that they are better at the things that are CURRENTLY making them elite within their peer-group,if you take them to the NHL and REMOVE these dynamics then what do you expect to get besides a failure to produce results? On their Junior teams these men were focused upon and that is how they learned to become elite,you CANNOT remove this focus and expect elite results,doing this submarines them and destroys their effectiveness and removes their ability to use their Hockey IQs and acumen which is also elite,because it was given the nurturing environment via that extra focus to grwo ito an elite IQ

Players become elite level because someone gave them the OPPORTUNITY within a NURTURING environment to grow instincts and timing and acumen beyond that which men with equal talent but lesser opportunity ever get the chance to learn.

Hockey is all about OPPORTUNITY,this is why it is so results based,it has to be.If you cannot capitalise on your opportunity then you are off the roster,If you arent given continuity of dynamic and opportunity from a stable and consistant system then we will never know what you could have given us at any given time.Players with elite skills are often taken out of the loop when COACHES SYSTEMS AND OPPORTUNITYS CHANGE.The men and their elite skills do not change their OPPORTUNITY level changes.This is why i am worried about Hall,i want to see him crack 100 pts next year,and to do this he needs to score more goals and capitalise more on his opportnitys,the last 2 years he had focused on CREATING opportunitys,he needs to trust his linemates more and let them create oportunitys for him more,he needs to become the outlet of the o-zone transition more instead of the catalyst.This means Nuge needs to score more to ease Hallsys paranoid mind and Ebbs needs to carry the puck more to mix it up so Nuge cannot be targeted to stop our forward transitions.Hall can PUSH the transitions,but then we become one-dimensional,all 3 men need to spread the o-zone transition possesions around evenly.This means because hall has the most powerfull physical elite asset in his speed he will need to pick three plays where he can use it optimally as an outlet to impact the o-zone conversion from possesion to shot,and because Nuge has the highest managment IQ he needs to be aiming the guns more but he also needs to use those smarts to tke more shots on net ,because Eberle has the best muscle-twitch impulses he needs to be finishing plays off more but not in his comfort zone out of possesion he needs to become the tap-in,one-timer,scoop-shot man ,so the simple answer is to spread out the o-zone entry possesions evenly and force everyone to use their entire toolboxes,but let THEM decide how and when and where to spread out the possesions and the finishes,just tell them what you want and let them manage it from the ice for the most part.33.3% each is what you aim for,but when the men see a weakness they need the freedom to exploit it,maybe one game they will run hall down the wing with possesion every time if the advantage margin is in their favor high enough,maybe another night no one can handle Nuge off the half-wall and he is the main work-horse,maybe one game there is not enough back-door support to stop Eberle and he scores 3 or 4 goals because he is focused on as the outlet more than normal,the MEN need to figure this out on the fly,the %s must be determined by feel as soon as the puck drops. The idea is to create a balanced 1st line that has the ability to target and exploit single individual weaknesses on an opponents team,this means having the flexibilty to attack from anywhere,so the best plan is to keep rotating the lines focus until it dials in on a weakness the optimal one and then hammer it over and over for 60 minutes,the men know when they have found a weakness on the ice,now they need to learn to find it sooner and to exploit it repeatedly ASAP.If for example you are aggressive and simply blast hall at them like a cannon-ball all game long then you lose the ability to search for more than one weakness and you lose the efficiency of the total skillset impacts of 2/3 of the line.The Players are mature enough to learn to manage themselves this way now Gagner is a fine teacher and an ELITE line manager,he is so crafty and he ALWAYS finds weaknesses in opponents EARLY,he has a nose for blood,he simply needs the tools to exploit his skillset and instincts,Nuge still has lots to learn from gagner in terms of identifying opponents optimal weaknesses and applying the right pressure with his linemates.Lose the Coach run set-play structure in the o-zone and you will see winning results,keep trying to over-manage the entire 200 feet of the rink and the losing will continue,AND you will shortchange yourself on the immense skill and talent pool you posses.This o-zone unpredictability is why the NHS modified Adjusted-Hybrid is becoming so popular,you can keep structured d-zone exits and n-zone transitions and then free-flow in the o-zone without playing pond hockey,you can use Intuitive Dynamic managment to execute a superior game in the o-zone,you use this program to initiate offensive pressure in non-set play ways.But you are not disorganised and you are not playing pond hockey,you are simply using a superior managment program that allows you to pick your opponents system structure apart no matter how many times they adjust.The key is that you are NOT fighting their structure with your own structure,their defensive structure is like a stone wall and if you take it head on with another stone wall then it boils down to size,if you use water to fight their stone structure you will overcome them every time.This means you FLOW into the o-zone with no set play structure and you follow their structures perimeters constantly shifting and pressuring them in their most vulnerable areas,using their structures inability to break ranks against them.You attack them everywhere at once,you flow around their structure and move them where you want them without using set plays to break their system continuity.

P.S putting players out on the ice for a specific number of minutes while harnessed into an unforgiving system that handcuffs them from using their elite skillsets is NOT the same as giving OPTIMAL OPPORTUNITY,that would mean putting the same men out for the same minutes but instead of focusing on the perfect system positioning focusing on using Intuitive Dynamic Managment to focus on specific player skills that are elite.

When you put men out and fail to focus on their optimal skills you screw their opportunity and your chances of winning every time.And worst of all you skew and screw your valuations of those very men.Dumb dumb dumb.

I want to see Yakupov shooting the lights out,I want to see him being the triggerman all over the ice,not hamstrung by a set play system that doesnt allow him to roam.Keep his linemates tight systemwise and make him the roving triggerman,and KEEP IT THAT WAY.Gagner can manage nail on the ice and find the best spots to set him up to break the oposition,gagner is an elite hockey mind,I dont want to see Nail stuck in specific System set play spots,I want him EVERYWHERE because he can SCORE FROM ANYWHERE,all I want is Gagner running his show as a pure centerman,and the other winger supporting gagners directions,Yakupov is enough skill for any 2nd line,now he needs support,and that is ALL THERE IS TO SAY ABOUT IT.

I remember Hall learning as a Rookie along the boards,he was so stubborn it was unreal,he was being taken to pieces,UNTIL he got some really good advice on ways to adjust his game,then he evolved upwards,now he needs to take the next step.Taylor WANTED to play set play hockey pounding it up the wing but he was getting hammered badly,he had to learn to stray from the comfort of the set-play style to evolve.Now Hall just needs to become a finisher and he will evolve to the 100 pt club.

We need to see Nail being used all over the o-zone,we need him able to slide around freely and we need him to be focused upon,the 2nd line does not need to be run like the 1st line,you could not focus on one mans skillset from the 1st line you would be eaten alive,but from the 2nd line you CAN and SHOULD do this IF you have the skill in the first place to work with which is rare beyond the 1st line in the NHL

The 1st and 2nd lines need to be managed as per the men on the roster focusing on ANY elite skills we can muster up,be it skating,shot,passing whatever,we loaded the 1st line with so much talent that they CAN play a balanced game and spread everything around evenly,the 2nd line is not as skilled and they need to manage themselves differently,not so evenly balanced to produce the required impacts,scoring.The name of the game is scoring NOT puttig clone lines and system play out there,Gagner needs to run the 2nd line,simple,it has to be creative and focus on offense 100%,yes there might be some defensive weakness but not to the degree that offensive focus will not equal and supercede it,in simple terms they need to be allowed to run with it and not be stapled to the bench if they screw up because ultimately they are trying to outscore the opponents 2nd line using their skliisets,NOT shut them down or play even hockey.

If the Coaches cannot let the men self-police their tactics on the ice then the team will fall behind the NHL and Global Hockey learning curve.Moma2s NewAge Hockey System takes 75% of the requirement of traditional decision making out of the hands of the Coaches and Players right up to and including shot choice and placement,and anything required managerially is executed by the men on the ice on-the-fly.

The PLAYERS adjust the System on-the-fly when an NHS modified System is being used.This is why traditional systems cannot compete,they cannot adjust defensively or offensively fast enough,it is impossible.

For all those posting supportive comments ,it is Moma2s NewAge Hockey System,not New Age Hockey. I keep hearing and reading New Age Hockey when the impacts of Moma2s NewAge Hockey System are being discussed.

It is Moma2s NewAge Hockey System OR the NewAge Hockey System OR the NHS,but it is NOT New Age Hockey.

It is the influences of the NewAge Hockey System changing the entire game Globally,not New Age Hockey.

Lets keep the name straight and narrow so the credit can eventually trickle back to where it belongs alright folks.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Latest Cyber Chat

Oilers size compared to other NHL teams and the importance of size.

NHS Comments.

The Oilers are ALL Professional NHL Players who lose lots of liquids and rehydrate when they are working.

We all see MMA shows that clearly illustrate that Athletes can put on and sweat out 15 lbs of body weight in short order if needed,this would be the high end of the performance scale ,extreme,but the principal remains,Hockey players have a performance weight and a non-performance weight.The statistical chit-chat does not make allowances for this.It would be safe to assume a 7.5 lb swing either side of a Players published weight being representative of a close to accurate baseline contribution.

On this weight thing note,the Average NHL Player bodyweight IF IT IS A PERFORMANCE WEIGHT RECORDED OVER A LONG PERIOD is the only relevant baseline the NHS uses.And because we do not have a reliable standard League wide to prove these stats we see are valid we cannot be accurate and we must make a guess when trying to peg this number down,so I use 7.5 lbs under published PBW to make my NHL average assesments

The fact still remains that players can and do put on and lose enough weight to skew the numbers,so it is not a science quite yet.

This leads to the next point,the Young Oilers who want to put on weight need to know how their bodies OPTIMALLY gain the type of weight they want under the dynamic circumstances they want.

They need to lounge around eating massive amounts of natural weight gaining food at spaced intervals 24/7 ,Work out with large weights low reps at least 8 times a day for 30 mins,and WALK not run Stairs carrying extra over-body weight,AND, wearning specialised gear to supplement this program.

If you want to put on the type of weight you need fellas you will need to make a Life Change and COMMIT to the process,it is no easy task when you are already a high performing elite athlete programmed to produce optimal results at optimal speeds resulting at a comfort and instinct zone seated within the players lightest bodyweight,all of the decisions about the finer points of the game are dialed in prefectly at this optimal body-weight all NHL players have.

Just remember that everyone is influenced by the Evolution of the Game of Hockey itself,and that these players if managed under system parameters which did not catalyse around Optimal speed but instead were based upon 75% of Optimal speed would nutrure different decison making habits because these men would be programming themselves to engage in different areas at different speeds and from different angles and also with a consistant interaction with the opponent.

The Game of Hockey dictates average player body-weight and that numbers evolution.

So to Nuge,Nail,Tylor,jordan,Justin...Justin,Darnell,and anyone else looking to learn to elevate their games in non-traditional against-the-grain manners drop a line here and learn how to accomplish your Body-Weight increases in the OPTIMAL NHS ways.I bet you dimes to dollars your current helpers can not teach you what I know.I used to run 4.5-6 sec - 40 yard sprints at 185-90lbs...and worked a physiclly extreme job under specially managed circumstnces which allowed me to perform near optimally at over 205lbs,at 185 i could track you down anywhere no matter who you were using angles,at 205lbs i could hit high speed angles so fast with so much size that if I focused on an East/west gameplan I could dominate,I lost speed when I added 20 lbs of body mass but was able to compensate by changeing my style to suit my strengths using angles differently than di when I was faster and lighter and had less impact energy.

My point of story is that any of the Young fellas can easily throw on 10-12 lbs of body mass and not lose much in their games.They could ALL do this across the board and surely at least one or two would outpace the baseline and put on wiehgt like I did and maybe add 15-20 lbs and not lose their games.

I had to PUNISH myself under extreme circumstances with specialised monitoring and support in place,and I am not sure many of the men would see the wisdom in comitting even if they understood the payback because it is a massive lifestyle change.

My Favorite Main meal was 8 chicken Breasts,any vegetables and any pasta or rice ect x 6 servings. and any high sugar desserts x 4 servings,accompanied by high sugar fruit Juice x 1l and 2-3 coffees laced maple sugar and sweetened condensed milk only.

My favorite breakfast was a 12 egg ommlette denver style with at least three cups of goodies thrown in,6 Toast w/Jam ect,4 sausages- 4 hams slices ,10 bacons-HHashbrowns ,1l Pure Juice,2-3 Coffees.

That is not lunch or Coffee breaks included over 16 hours of intake.

If you can commit to this and execute intense but specialise training under specialised circumstances following non-traditional Naturo-pathic guidance then you can manage to accomplish your OPTIMAL performance and people just have no idea what they really can accomplish if they have proper motivation guidance and support.

I can guarantee 10 lbs of functional body mass maintained over next season,with room for growth the next few years.

!0 more lbs wins more faceoffs,it lays harder checks,it wins more battles,and it provides more impact support and cousioning in one of the must impactfull sports in the world.

!0 more pounds slows everyone down to above average speed,it is a tactical choice,and obviously you arent letting Hall slap on anything over 10 lbs because his speed is elite,even if he wants to put more on,just 10.

The trick is in maintaining this as a Playing weight and that is a complicated process which the NHS approaches in non-traditional ways.

The NHS would not make an NHL season a marathon any more than it already is,it would aim for a different managment style and an optimal impact.

To the Big Men who are over 6'2 especially the guys over 6'6 there are specialised training techniques that traditional methods will not equal in impact,these are designed for Bean-Poles and level the playing field so to speak by playing down the size differentials.These techniques support extreme muscle mass and body mass projection,this lets guys who are 6'6 play hockey at the NHL level at 290 if they can put it on,if they can put it on we can keep it on and only their desire can determine how much they can put on,genetics are over-rated EVERYONE can do phenomenal things they dont understand already.

So to the Internet chatter I say size is no big deal,you can adjust it in impactfull degrees if you chose to commit to the changes.

Look at Arcobello and how he handles Bigger players on the ice and then look at his physical stature and body construct,he has OPTIMISED himself to a very high degree.Now throw his techniques behind a guy who is 6'4 and 230 and no one is stopping that man.Only a Player can find their individual OPTIMAL levels of performance,no one else can do it,so i can tell you that arcobello is his own hardest taskmaster and he never stops pushing himself to give 110%--- I would bet anything on this fact,because that is how I found my own personal OPTIMAL levels.There simply is no easy way to get the job done,when it comes to elite level performance one must dig deeper than everyone else,effort is not enough to get you there,you can get by on effort alone 90% of the time,but for a select group of men there is no such thing as 90% effort,it is 110% or nothing,no low gears.

Did I mention that it would be a smart idea to re-aquire MPS in another one-for-one reversal,it would not be the first time the Oilers have done this and Perron has proven he has EXACTLY what the Blues were lacking this year in the POs.Both teams tried on the shoes and it looks like they both need to pull a Cinderella trade and send the players back to their square ones.

I am not kidding either,the Blues ran their offense the same way the whole way,from behind the net,it was the Primary weak link in their tactics ,perron would have given them a net-drive prescence and an aggressive one at that,an agitator which is priceless in the POs especially if he can score to rub it in.

Maybe we can trade one of our mid-range OKC young D-men for one of their RW prospects,we are a bit thin there organisationally.Slepyshev will be the next big deal,this year if they can honestly evaluate his one-timer at NHL gamespeeds and if he can translate it to NHL tactical dynamics.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Interesting turnaround last night between the Kings and Hawks huh? The Kings used the NHS when it was young and just concieved and the source was not clear and delineated,this means they are a shade less guilty of userage than the Hawks who openly and blatantly took the NHS and used it with no aknowledgement.
I said it before the POS,I wanted the Blues to win,I was wrong there,but i also said that neither of the two aforementioned teams would repeat,this means I want the One I think deserves to win the least to lose,and that hapens to be the Hawks,I can give the Kings a mulligan because they got in early before any rules were made yet,but olde Scotty he just up and took what he wanted when there were already rules in place.No thank yous no aknowledgement ,nothing,this means his boys deserve nothing.

The Canadians need some help they are Canadas last team in the hunt.

Later today I will break down the series they are in so they can take out the Rangers.Sather thinks he is tricky but he isnt being above board either so its lesson time,lets see if there is some way we can end up with a Kings -Canadians Final why dont we,lets wipe the Hawks and lets wipe the Rangers and get on with the show.

The Hawks have no reply because they are using nearly the same system as the Kings,that series is all about exacution .
The Rangers are executing things the Canadians are not and it is obvious,but what the Rangers is doing is easy to stop as well,Sather has simply picked up NHS habits and has applied them,now he is running with the Wolves again and he loves it ha haha, to bad he is about to get tripped up,no thank you Glen huh? Just gonna shoplift the data like everyone else huh?Well welcome to the 2014 POs Slats.we take out Glen because he didnt thank the NHS,same reason we take out the hawks,this leaves the Kings and Canadians,in the final the Kings will be up against the canadians and the NHS if they make it that far.

Later today we will break down the Rangers -Canadians series and illustrate how to bust up the Rangers System from the bottom up,they arent exactly solid right now,they are FRAGILE and can be swung 360 degrees pretty easily.

Wayne Gretzky has alluded to returning to the NHL,he has noted the Hawks and the Kings as teams who play well,my advice to wayne is to leave those teams out of conversations lest I begin to see him in the same light I see them,as thankless thieves in the dark.wayne,welome to 2014,the Hawks would be nowhere without the NHS,the last cup was ALL NHS,and the Kings Cup was also ALL NHS.And the Hawks are nowhere near Dynasty level,this years loss will ensure they never get to that level.

The Kings and Hawks can beat each other up for a few games now,tht series will have to get physical.Something the Hawks cannot handle,if the Kings keep it simple and play as one unit their size and grit will wear the hawks down and out.
The Rangers and Canadians series is where the excitement will happen soon.

The Kings will exit the Hawks and the Canadians will exit the Rangers and then we will have the matchup I want to see.If the Canadians were not the last canadian team in the hunt I would not care who moved forward they or the Rangers.But NO REPEATS for the Hawks and Kings,the NHS says so.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Mark one for the Habs.

The winning goal showed one NHS way to get around a goalie who covers the bottom of the net so well. and is so fast BUT stays so low all the time.Just use good olde momentum,ha ha ha ha ha.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Pretty cool how the Kings have shut down the Hawks PP and their transition game huh? Doesnt look so hard to beat them now does it?

No repeat there Scotty,you dont have the technical Consulting asset on your side now,ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.You NEED the NHS Consulting acumen now more than ever because other teams are using it on you ha ha ha,by not paying up sooner you have now created a greater NEED,a critical one at that.

Stopping the Hawks is EASY if you understand their system,the Hawks WILL NOT RECOVER.Their Goaltenders cannot defend the NewAge Hockey System inspired Tactical Shooting Program LA is using,ha ha ha.I mean this one aspect of the series is going to force an early exit for the hawks,and they deserve this fate,they think they know how to use the TSP and they do use it,but because they dont understand HOW IT WAS CREATED they CANNOT STOP IT FROM BEING USED AGAINST THEM,ha ha haha.They could have PAID MONEY for that data and ability to stop LA,but they did not choose to do so,no repeat fellas,you didnt earn it.

Sutter,you didnt earn the 1st Cup you won using my system,your men found it for you,I am only helping now because the enemy of my enemy is my friend and the Hawks are a primary target right now they were smart arses using my NHS with no aknowledgment and understanding the history while in all fairness you were clueless.After you defeat the Hawks sutter I will be targeting you umless I hear about how you fellas used the NHS to win your Cup and still use it today.You may thank me here and I will forgive.

To the Hawks,how silly of you boys,you could have had it all but just couldnt be on the up-and-up huh?From Dynasty to Dumper in just a year?

We are nearly there now,as soon as the Hawks are turfed,all that is left to do is turf the Kings and no one gets to repeat using the NHS without aknowledging its creator.

We will see a Canadians - Kings Final.

And a Canadian Team Hoising the Cup.

To Sydney Crosby I say this,where would your team be if you were using the full-blown NHS?

I have certain expectations of people who I believe drive the game of Hockey forward in its evolution and Crosby is one of these men,i do not believe he has not felt the impacts of the NHS over the last 3 years,I do not see how he could be missing it.

Sidney ,simply do what the other dum-dums refuse to do,ask for help directly from the source ,and you shall recieve it.I see your frustrations and I can only say this,just because the NHSs history has been suppressed does not disenfranchise it,the influences and impacts will only continue to grow in the Western Conference and the Rangers are already on board 100% and forging ahead,next season your team will be steamrolled if you do not get with the program ASAP.Remember Sid ,none of these teams have come to the source directly yet.They have been getting charity scraps,just flakes of the gold nugget.

You may know what to do and I may know what to do but the trick is teaching everyone else to think this way,there is a genie in this bottle and if you can learn to let it out your team will win the Cup again.

Now the value in retaining the source of the NHS is on STOPPING other teams from using it on you,even if you do not want to switch to it you must learn it or be eaten alive.3 of 4 teams left are using the NHS modifications,and next season if will be even more influential.

That is an olive branch Sidney,and you may thank Gagner for it.

If you want a real laugh keep watching Sathers facial expressions as his series continues,I will be sending a memo and posting data for the Habs now,openly.Sather knows what his team is using out there and he has not aknowledged source,ever,tsk tsk tsk,that puts an NHS target on his teams chests.You dont aknowledge the NHS when you use it and you will lose to it.

I think it is time to expose the Rangers Goaltending,actually to rip it open from the inside out.

edit on 25-5-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Scotty-Stan? Where art thou?

You DO know why the Kings are dismanteling you right? And you do know from whence the data has been coming right?
You do know you are out of options right?If there was ever a time to go back to the well it is now,isnt it?

Looks like Stolly and the boys are running your show from ice level now huh?

You have one chance left to pull this out of the fire. In this mornings polls 90% of respondants voted you would not recover in the series. I love those odds,want to play ball or what? There arent many things that will get you out of the hole you are in now.I think Scotty knows where such an asset is.

Sutter-Stolly.....enjoy your successes while you can because as soon as you dispatch the Hawks the NHS is coming for you next.

I predicted the Blues to win the Cup this season but they refused to make any adjustments and stuck with the same approach the entire series,this is a sign of denial of source and an inability to adjust your system.The Blues kept their approach the same and allowed themselves to be outcoached and their system to be picked apart,close is not good enough.I was wrong about the Blues rolling through everyone.They couldnt do it without help.

I also said the Hawks would NOT repeat and that the Kings would NOT repeat.The Kings needed help shutting down the Hawks transition game to create a System Check-mate and then they were off to the races.Keywords here are Stand-up Defense,one I have been harping on for over 3 years now.

It is a pity the Blues went so early because they were consistant the entire series,it was just a poor series of decisions to stay so consistant that de-railed them,to me they were the most optimally managed team from the get-go,they just couldnt project more than one facet of their game.

What DO YOU DO when your back it to the Wall?Scotty-Stan?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well that is one more step forward for the Habs,a Backbreaker for the Rangers,I do believe we are seeing a fold of epic proportions happening here.

Those goalies sure have problems when the shots are at their elbows now dont they ha ha ha.

By the way it sure seems like there have been a lot of goals scored in the Playoffs this season,maybe I am wrong but it sure feels like the NHS is having an exponential impact.

I dont see a post from any of the Hawks here,so they will with a 90% certainty be eliminated next game.They dont techniclly understand what the Kings are doing to them,the Hawks have run into another NHS modified System and it is simpler than theirs is to adjust and execute.If the Hawks Coaches fully understood the history behind the adjustments they took from the Oilers System focus when Ralph was still in Town ,the NHS influences , then they would understand how the Kings were ptting them into a System Check-Mate and how to break out of it.The most comical thing of all is that Chicago has the exact type of Players you need to break a System Check-Mate between two NHS modified Adjusted-Hybrid Systems.

If you go back to the last posts I did on Stand-up defense and how to shut down the PP for the Oilers you will see what the Kings have done to the Hawks clearly.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I just watched the NHL Combine on video,a few of the Players working out.

Man what a mess.

Only one big ,man in the top group and he is an obvious case of work out type muscle,all icing and no real Cake.

Of the rest most have outstanding flaws,some have a strength or two but none except for one I saw was in any tangible way balanced,only one was looking balanced to me.

One was bigger overall in his upper body ,from fingertips to waist,well proportioned developmenally.

One was a Narual pain tolerant type with a high committment level engaging physiclly.

One had the best speed and balance and mental - muscle synapse communication rate that eclipses the rest,the balanced one,he was OPTIMISING what assets he had,and you could see he was tacticlly thinking about it the entire time looking for edges .

Overall I was shocked by the lack of muscle mass and tone exhibited by nearly everyone i saw.

It is apparent that none of these kids began working out and eating right young,I dont mean participating,but WORKING when they were young pushing their boundries early.

One kid looked like a Taylor hall clone and I would take a Flyer on him for those reasons,he looked like him was built like him and had his exact attitude and demeanor just tad more extroverted,seriously a Clone of Hall.

It is to technical to get into but the ways these kids are being raised is what is giving them these powder-puff physiques.

If cannot see man strength developing at this point then none of them are top notch,and really I saw a few cases of early "looking" man strength but not really anyone overwhelming.

I saw a few who could survive in the NHL already,but none who.....well only one who looks to be optimising his assets physiclly and early.The problem with this guy is that he has already neared his top end likely.And it is not high enough size wise.

Bennet stands out as being the most balanced of the lotby a noticable margin,he is lacking in more than one area but he is cerebral and is balanced and looks like a lean type who will be resiliant and smart.He is small but well balanced proportionally,and looks to be on track for optimising his assets,looks like he needs some good guidance and direction.

Eckblad is simply a big beast who has mass,but his shoulders are not broad enough to support the natural frame he needs to optimise.He is nowhere near high end now and there is a lot to do with him,IF he can do it,big enough question mark to make me think twice about 1st overall.

Reinhart is the most optimised physiclly,he has excellent strength and parity in his forearms,arms,and shoulders,but his footwork and balance is lacking he is a bit clumsy,but he seems to be working off of good advice which has given him a lead in this department,my fear is he is near his top end size wise,and doesnt have enough room to grow.

Draisaitl looks to be a work in progress,big frame,lanky, nowhere near Eckblads build but i do not beleve he has tried to build himself up as Eckblad has done,when he understand that in the NHL as a Forward that HE will also need that size it looks like he has a lot of room to grow and work on it,I would take his raw potentialas unrealised as it is over Eclblads which I can see is slightly contrived by weightlifting already.

I would have Draisaitl as my #1 and Bennet as my #2 Ecblad as #3 then #3a the beast Nick Ritchie,after that it is anyones guess,throw Hickey in there if his dads name is Richard to be a Homer. I just dont see Reinhart in my top 4. he looks really well prepared and to me maybe overprepared, he looks like he will be an NHLer but not of the type I would look for explosive growth from,weak ankles but a huge heart and high pain threshhold.

edit on 1-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
No Cup for the Hawks,no repeat. Check.

Now the Kings need to be upended by the Rangers and there will be no LA gains from the NHS additions.

Stay tuned this Final will be followed play by play live and the Rangers will be the recipients of any relevant data.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
You cannot possibly get anymore dramatic than this huh? Down 3-0 with your backs to the Wall?

Well Slats whats it gonna be?Are you ready to learn about the NHS now?

Listen here it is fellas.

It is easy to shut down the Kings,you simply need to know what they are trying to do to you.

I will be brief .

Forecheck them, interrupt their first d-zone exit transition.You need to understand what they are trying to accomplish during their zone transitions,how they are setting up and WHAT they are setting up.They are not using set plays at traditional times or places.

The Blues had the right tactic they just refused to adjust it slightly,but they had the general swing of things,had they adjusted they would have eliminated the Kings early.

Make contact with the pucks they are carrying as a priority,do NOT try to take the body OR the passing lanes.

You must treat every player as a shooting threat all the time,and this is because they are playing a different style than you are used to,they are using NHS modifications,ANY chance they get in the o-zone will bring you double trouble because they are using Intuitive Dynamic Managment AND a Tactical Shooting Program.

You MUST seperate them from the puck ASAP EVERY TIME.

You have to make it a priority to do this,even though is seems unbalanced for everyone to be baited by going for the puck,but YOU MUST NOT ALLOW THEM ACCESS TO YOUR ZONE WITH ANY CHNCE TO GET SHOTS ON NET.

You do not understand what they are doing to you and I am not re-posting it in detail,forget it.

When you think they are shooting ,they are shooting,when you think they are passing they are SHOOTING but are really PASSING and this is what is screwing your system and players.

This impact they are creating is a combonation of the NHSs Intuitive Dynamic Managment Program and the NHSs Tactical Shooting Program,it is why there is such a big seperation between the Western and Eastern Conferences,why the Western Conference is leading Hockey into the future.

Get your sticks down on the ice, where they need to be to seperate players from pucks.Stop waving at clouds with them.

You need the "book" on their basic drivers system-wise and I am not giving it again now,you get one e-mail as is the norm,get ready for it and dont let some idiot at a desk somewhere let you miss your chance,only one e-mail is coming.

You MUST re-focus on areas you do not think are prioritys now,as I said they are using the NHS and you dont understand what is going on.

Everyone has written you off now,it is 3-0 in the final and all is lost,ha ha ha,just how I love it !!!

The Kings will melt down if they know Moma2 is on their tails,ha ha ha ha,,it will break them.Winnng one game at a time is not enough,you must dismantle them piece by piece early and not stop.

Colin Cambell needs to re-think the approach on Diving,he is going in the wrong direction in his curative focus,there is a better way to get the job done that has reciprocal benefits.

You get one e-mail Slats,look for it.

Message sent to the main office ,the rest is up to you Slats.

edit on 10-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just some food for thought and I am not re-writing the stats,look em up if you want. Look at gretzky ,messier,Kuiir,Simpson,Hall,Eberle ,Hopkins and Yapupov,and compare their PPG in the NHLs they were all playing in in their eras.

The current Oilers core is potentially as good as the Dynasty core.

Yakupov,had he even been handled 1/2 way right last season would have been a standout among that group,and that is enough of the Yakupov trade talk.

Slimming down the bench was a good thing to do, there is an opening or two upstairs watching the games on traditional Media feeds and adding from that perspective ,this is one position the Oilers have been severely lacking in the last few years.

Bringing in a very experienced defensive Asst puts a lot of issues to bed.

It seems like someone has built a template and is following it closely.It is about time.

Now everyone has to remember that the things Dallas was or was not doing or valuating DO NOT MATTER NOW, this new man will NOT be here to VALIDATE OR DENY Dallas perspectives from last season.

This will be a NEW START FOR EVERYONE.

It will take a year for everyone to settle in to this new Coaches methods and because this is a fresh slate,HE will have to make player evaluations himself,not go by Dallases from last season.

There should be no more questions about the quality of defensive teachings, and yes a specific focus is coming with this coach so get used to it.

I am curious to see how the team will structure itself defensively next season.

I understand what the Oilers are thinking they want to give this core a solid proven defensive structure that they can all learn and build off of so that down the road their offensive skilsets will rise to the surface supported by a soind defensive primary driver.

They want to lay down the defensive groundwork and then they are relying on natural osmosis to see the offense find its way to the top when it is needed,AFTER the defensive side of things has been taken care of.

I do not believe this is the optimal methodoogy. It is traditional and so is the defensive focus they are bringing in,solid but traditionally catalysed.

I believe it is an overall perspective and valuation issue, I believe that the second you hit the ice the only job you have is putting the puck in the opponents net more times than they put it in yours and you do this usig overwhelming offense initiated for 60 full minutes.

Some advocates of the game of Hockey want to use a more balanced approach where they spend a sizable portion of their on-ice time working on stopping the opponent MORE than they work on scoring themselves,this is a cautious approach better used by bigger teams,co-incidentally if you watch the Kings and Blues and Hawks they are ALL playing a predominantly offensive structure,they ARE NOT playing defensive hockey,none of the top teams are doing this anymore because over the last 3-4 years Moma2s NewAge Hockey System has EVOLVED the game forward enough that it is not productive to play it safe and defensively.

This season I am NOT GOING TO BE PROMOTING the NHS for the Oilers, they will need to figure things out on their own, i will be available to the players who want help but that is as far as the dynamic will be going.

Coaching an NHL hockey team from a tactical perspective is very very easy to do because the entire NHL is so behind the curve and sticks very close to traditional concepts and actions,change is slow so it is easy pickings.

At the end of th day it will ALWAYS come down to who can adjust on-the-fly faster and more accurately from a managment perspective,it doesnt matter if this managment influence comes from the bench or from the ice as long as it is optimal and superior to the opponents.

The NHS is better actioned from ON THE ICE BY THE MEN with support from the bench ,and traditional systems are better managed by the COACH FROM THE BENCH.

The LA Kings are managing things the NHS way as were the Hawks,the Blues this playoff year illustrated what happens when you try to use NHS concepts and force them to be communicated ONLY FROM THE BENCH,the reins were to tight and that was all the Blues did wrong,they are still the strongest team in my mind from this seasons lot.

Go back and watch how many times the Hawks goaltenders had conniption fits whenever a goal slipped under their elbows,and it was OFTEN, this was a result of the Tactical Shooting Program the Kings are using with other NewAge Hockey System modifications.

The LA Kings only use TWO basic offensive play-action tactics, jeepers they are as simple as it can get.

But they use NHS modifications or Intuitive Dynamic Managment to initialise this offense,and this is what the Oilers and everyone else needs to attribute to me and the NHS.Moma2s NewAge Hockey System has revolutionised the game of NHL Hockey and the game itself is so selfish and elitist that no one will attribute credit where it is due,it is a reflection of the state of the NHL.

We do one little post here about Leon and why he is a valuable player and within weeks he is climbing the draft ladder like mad, it is silly already. We do a small sample- size valuation of a few of the prospects who made the mistake of allowing themselves to be taped doing the combine and within 48 hours the same valuation templates are popping up all over online,give me a break.This is not coincidence.

Were I a player no one would get access to that Combine data withpout signing a non-disclosure agreement,ever.

Player valuations are being made based on free data NHL teams are just accessing of their own free will,that is not acceptable,they do not deserve that power over players,personal performance data belongs to the players.

One player at the Combine stood out and thinks this way and I gave him top marks for it,he treated the Combine with the proper attitude,one of suspicion and question.he was thinking ahead about what his data was going to be used to accomplish,this guy has a sharp mind and is ultra-anticipatory.He intentionally skewed his statistics,and I love him for it,it was genius,he was creating an edge for himself,TRYING TO WIN,while none of the other fellas were even thinking about it,there is a HUGE GAP between this mind and the rest of the group.So much that this guy is the surest bet to play the most NHL games careerwise of all of them.

Another player stood out for his stubborn mindset, he is a fighter who doesnt know what he can do yet,he will have a very high pain threshold and will be able to dig down and find a 4th gear when others cannot,but he is average size.

When I evaluate the talent at the Combine I look to stock my own team as if I were a captain and had free will choice,this means I do not need a statistical template,that is useless, I want to see them in action when their bodies betray their minds and their body language and spirit comes out or fails to come out.

The Combine gives nowhere near enough dynamic situational exposure to the players,it is very hard to make accurate valuations based on the few things they do and the pace they use.

I have to hit you to get to know you,I have to burn you and see how you learn from it to valuate you,i need to put you in positions to help me or let me swing to learn who you are,I need to see you at your breaking point when you NEED help from me and watch your reactions when you get that support AND when you do not get that suppoort.I need to trick you and see how your mind processes deceptions,how you deal with reality.

I could learn more from a pick-up basketball game than I could from the Combine,simply because I used to compete against a lot of Hockey Players in various sports but never in hockey,some of them had NHL careers so they were high caliber athletes to begin with,but I schooled them in everything bar none.

If I were just a hockey guy trying to valuate these young men it would be very very hard to be accurate and un-biased,in fact impossible to be unbiased.This bias outweighs the other variables used by ex or current NHL players in the evaluation process in my opinion.The "hockey" valuations MUST be done before the Combine, all the Combine is good for is to va;uate the optimal physical parameters of the young men right now today,that is all.

I would go so far as to say that I could skip the "hockey" valuations which should be done pre-Combine,and I could skip the Combine,all I need is a Pick-up game of anything and the chance to work together with everyone at some problem solving tasks or competitions which require dynamic interaction and leadership .

The most important thing is how men take directions,how the FEEL about it,where they think they fit in to the leadership and team dynamic,what their self-expectations are and what they "think" the expectations of others upon them are.

There are some things which are very hard to manage within a team dynamic,and this is where NHL teams screw up totally,they think they can CHANGE mens colors as the men evolve and develop,they think they can nurture and guide the MATURATION process of individuals and they CANNOT do this,no one but the man himself can do this,not even PARENTS can do this externally.

What you are seeing at the Combine is exactly what you are going to get,EXACTLY.

When NHL teams pick players and then try to fit round pegs into square holes in their organisations 2-5 years later they have horrible success rates which are not explainable.

Draft picks should be cream of the crop and should essentially be dipped into the Barons then put in the NHL.

As soon as you have hit NHL averages physiclly,you are able to play NHL hockey.

If you can equal NHL averages in speed,size and co-ordination and hand-eye co-ordination,then you can play in the league.

So really beyond NHL physical averages the men need to meet,all I want to know about is who they are, if they cannot meet NHL average physical limits by the time they are 20 then I am not available unless they can get my attention again.

I peaked early around 17 and was 5'5 185-190lbs with the second lowest body fat % running a 4.5-6 40-yard sprint on my high school football team and a guy named Palmer played on that team.I was the Most Outstanding Male Athlete in my High School,and more than a few fellas went on to play international and professional sports in their careers.

I was able to pack around over 200 lbs of muscle on a 5'5 frame in my 20s,so i only gained 10-18 lbs MAX between high school and 20 years old, but I lost elite speed once I went over 190 lbs,so I couldnt have competed in a dominant manner at over 200lbs,I could have been an effective asset for sure ,but never dominate.

I am the absolute last person you want to talk about optimal physical potential with, because not only have I optimised my own potentials 100% but I have watched and guided other men to do the same things.

I used to carry two 5 gallon pails of water when I was 10 years old all over the place,I had to SHRUG to get them up off of the ground because I was so short.I had no idea they each weighed over 40 lbs,so if you see any ten year old kids busting a nut dragging 80 lbs of water about then you will understand how to optimise what you have in your DNA.The idea of lifting weights would never have occurred to me,I wasnt trying to get bigger I was trying to do what I was told I could not do,what the Adults were doing,I was challenging myself,no one else was pushing me in the least,it is like an addiction for some people.You see what someone who has worked harder than you has and you are driven by an unstoppable force to get what another man has gotten,to go above and beyond them,just because you can.

It is your mentality , i had grown men including NHL Scouts groping my shoulder and Biceps and forearms as a teenager because they couldnt believe how big I was,but they also sat on their arses and didnt do the work I was doing and I knew it . I didnt think I was big,and I wasnt ,i had never worked out in a gym or had support optimising myself,it was all on my own,my BAR was set much higher than the NHL scouts,they couldnt even conceptualise what optimal meant because they NEVER EXPERIENCED OR SAW IT.I know pro Athletes are in awsome shape,but very very few are in OPTIMAL shape,just the best of the best.

When I look at a young man at the NHL combine I immediatly know how they put on their mass simply by looking at them and how they are developed,bigger isnt always better,it is a good degree of optimisation i want to see with room to evolve upwards being critical,this is why it is a tricky business valuating physicality for anyone.

No traditional training methods can accomplish core muscle mass changes that any man needs to make to build his own optimal performance foundation as per his bone structure,density and other things.It can be done but not in regular manners.

When you are a dominant competitor and are at the top of the heap you must be a predator or have a predatory mindset,this is the key to being the best of the best,you dont always have to execute every predatory opportunity you get because maybe for examply you are smaller and have to pick and choose,but you need to be able to IDENTIFY predatory dynamics so you can optimse your personal skillset.

This of course means you MUST make valuations of your elite opponents based upon your own developmenel evolutionary template,if you are going to eat them you need to know where their spines teeth and claws are at all times,so you need to become a Master valuator.Apex predators learn how to eat everything and dominant athletes learn how to beat everybody.

Once you become a Predator,then it is easy to spot other predators based upon their techniques,you can IDENTIFY them immediatly BASED UPON THEIR TANGIBLE IMPACTS IN COMPETITION.Once you learn the patterns of Apex Predators then you learn their techniques and can also see patterns in their physicality and then you can identify their top end performance parameters based upon this data and get and edge on them,or re-con them.

BUT !!!! If you have never been an Apex Predator and have always been the Prey,then you CAN NOT POSSIBLY make your valuations as accurately or consistantly as an Apex Predator could.

Unless you have been at the top of the heap you cannot ever have the tangible hands on experience needed to make valuations for an NHL team,there are no circumsatnces anyone can manifest that would make this an optimal method,none at all.

You dont have the ability to anticipate who will eventually have what to offer if they can optimse what they have already got.

An Apex Predator has eaten EVERYTHING in every stage of its development as it has evolved,it knows when it eats a small fish what that small fish tastes like when it is matured,it knows its prey.What each prey item looks like and tastes like,Apex Predators are selective when they need to be.I have watched Killer Whales kill Great White Sharks just to rip them in half to get to their Livers,which they then take away and SHARE amongst themselves.Orcas are Apex predators,they can do this and they can also eat Stingrays,they have figured out to go down to the bottom and grab the Stingray by its Stinger,they bite it with their teeth,then they pick the Ray up and wait for a teammate to swim up and head-first bite the Ray off of the tail portion which they toss away.They treat the Stingray like a Meat-cicle,like meat on a stick.

Hall and Yakupov stand out as tangible predators who are physiclly able to do nearly anything they want to and are driven to score goals,Gagner and Hopkins are the silent Predators who can dominate but in less obvious ways,but to equal and sometimes greater degrees overall.

That is my core right there,those 4 men.

Hopkins managing Hall and Gagner managing Yakupov,that is a two-line offensive presentation.and it leaves two lines to work with in other ways,either kick up more offense or execute shut down defense,it matters not,but those 4 men running my show matter most.

Eberle and Perron are interhangable and support wingers,whoever lines up with these pairs is in a support position,that is important going into next season,learning how to provide two or three different looks for those 4 men by providing different impact wingers to support them.The decisons on the bottom two lines roles are also important but not PRIMARY.
After these 4 men are accomodated and supported offensively and defesively ,then the degrees of defense projected by the bottom two lines are up to the coach,enough offense should be generated this way that the 3rd and 4th lines are placeholders,not game breakers.

The though process needs to be NUGE-HALL....and whatver impacts they need to optimise themselves. GAGNER-YAKKUPOV.....and whatever impacts they need to optimise themselves...see MPS.

The biggest mistake will be putting premier offensive players with these 4 men,they do not need this level of support.They need IMPACTS of different types,and one is finishing ability,but there are different important ones defensively focused.

This is why I had to slot Hemsky on the 3rd line exactly as Perron will need to be slotted.

Perron and Hemsky do not ADD to what the 4 core players can produce amongst themselves,each two-some has the ability to ELEVATE any player who already has a defense first mindest,.....see MPS.

The process of optimising your assets needs to run down the entire roster,and on teams that are now using the NHS it is this way already.This means that all 4 lines eventually begin playing on the same page,but using slightly different focuses and methods to execute the same system requirements.This is what Dallases multi-System-System was trying to do essentially.....his intentions were correct but the methodology was not complete.

You let the players sort out themselves dynamiclly according to what they really bring to the table during battle,you catalyse everything from the highest most impactfull skillsets outwards.

Once they have decided what methods optimise their effectiveness as a line,then you begin to give the or feed them the System tactics you want them to use,FIRST you let them figure themselves out,THEN you ask them to be what you need them to be.

This process begins anew every Training Camp,any single piece may change but the template the Coaches build before the Regular season must be exactly as required so they are really looking for "fits" at Training Camp more than Standouts.A smart player asks them exactly what impacts the team needs to support its vision or its offensive core,at this point the Oilers core is set,so EVERYONE is a support player and if they cannot accept that over the next 5-8 years then we need replacements ASAP.

No one is Auditioning for a top 6 role other than as a support winger so really there will ALWAYS be TWO top 6 spots revolving constantly according to what IMPACTS the coaches need to support their 4 man core.

There will ALWAYS be competative opportunity to make the roster but NOT IN THOSE CORE 4 POSITIONS. Only as a support winger for those 4 men.

Every man in the bottom 2 lines needs to understand that they only have one role and that is to support the first 2 lines and their offensive requirements,this way we have 16 men with clear roles supporting the 4 core men who run our show.

It is called exposure and coverage,

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Advice to Rangers........

Ok, remember tonight that you need to immediaty SEPERATE PLAYER FROM PUCK.....SEPERATE PLAYER FROM PUCK.

You CANNOT allow them to exit the n-zone with pucks,nothing can get over your blueline,do not let them set up coming out of the n-zone and then immediatly seperate them from the pucks and force them to scramble for pucks in your zone every time,REMEMBER to forecheck them hard with two men in one hard at the puck and the 2nd coming in one second behind trailing on the exact line looking to pick off passes with the 3rd man hovering on the n-zone side of the blueline looking to dart in after anything loose or to drop back and cover any breakouts.

You MUST SEPERATE THEM FROM PUCKS ASAP.....ASAP..... get on them immediatly and dont let them take two strides with that puck,you MUST SMOTHER THEM AND SEPERATE THEM FROM THE PUCKS.

EVERY puck passed in your zone WILL BE A SHOT ON NET..... so you need to NOT ALLOW ANY PUCK MOVEMENT IN YOUR ZONE AT ALL.....commit 100% with full speed charges and SEPERATE PLAYERS FROM PUCKS EVERY TIME ,do this for 60 minutes,I will add more as the game goes on.

Tell your goalie to watch his elbows and tell your d-men to watch the back-door on EVERY possesion because they will be trying to shoot to areas that naturally kick rebounds to the backdoor and they will make these pass/shots looking for the play from anywhere in your zone,it doesnt matter where they shoot from as long as they get the right angles to force the tender to direct rebounds backdoor so you have no set plays to stop YOU MUST SEPERATE PLAYER FROM PUCK.
edit on 11-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Sticks on the ice Rangers,move those feet,when your stick is off the ice you cannot know how fast or far you need to move,so get em on the ice.

Lets hear some loud communication out there,lets let them know we are in it to win it,loud and proud,man voices.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Target Doughty,throw EVERYTHING at him all night long in physical rushes that contact him full speed intentionally look to hit him ore than get past him cream him extra hard on every possesion,pressure him relentlessly,take the pucks at him every time,and EXPOSE HIS PARTNER, force Doughty to pass the puck fast or take it right at him and force his partner to compete harder for loose pucks after you engage and tie him up immediatly,pick Doughty out of the plays in his own zone by running the puck right at him hard and fast and for 60 full minutes,FORCE HIM AND TEHN YOU EXPOSE HIS D-PARTNER.

Doughty is a weak link and can be run down and neutralised with constant pressure over 20 feet,and he will know you are targeting him and it will take him right off of his game.

Them get extra coverage ATTENTION on STOLL from everyone especially in the N-ZONE.

Stoll is their on-ice leader and Doughty is their Achillies Heel you can wear down easily.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You need to send in a two man forecheck staggered like I said, and leave the 3rd man just hovering in the top of the n-zone three feet above the blueline looking to drive and pucks the forecheck breaks loose STRAIGHT TO THE NET,or is ready to back off or immediatly pinch the puck carrier if they manage to clear their zone.

Send FC #1 in full speed with hitting intentions ALONG THE PRIMARY PASSING LANE and send FC #2 in ten-fifteen feet EXACTLY BEHIND th first man,this will allow FC#2 to pick off pucks that are passed fast to beat the hard full out penetrating forecheck that is always 100% contact,those fast panic passes will always funnel out exactly to the FC #2 who is 10-15 feet behind the playaction.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
DO NOT LET THE KINGS DRAG THIS GAME OUT AND MAKE IT A CHESS MATCH----COME AT THEM AND FORCE THEM SO YOU CAN DECIDE YOUR OWN FATE.

Get that forecheck moving and PINCH THEM WITH THAT N-ZONE MAN the 3rd guy,use him right to finish off that forecheck tactic, this man has to be ready to make a standup hit if they break out or be ready to rush in full speed for loose pucks and drive to the net,he is a pivot man supporting the fprecheck.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Keep those sticks on the ice,you cannot afford to take any penaltys especially double minors for drawn blood.

Try to hit their blueline on your rushes three man strong LATERALLY keep the wingers WIDE right on the boards and then their defense will have to maintain the same lateral coverage, this will allow your first passer to cut laterally across the ice and follow his pass as he also draws their defense into an immediate collapse,then he fades to the high middle and finishes the playactions from there. So whoever enters the o-zone from the wide wing and makes the first SHORT TEN FOOT PASS ends up in the high middle looking for loose pucks as everyone else crashes the net.

NO LONG PASSES ANYORE...short sure ten -fifteen footers,keep it simple and look to use give and goes off short passes as much as you can.

Their system forces them to keep three men laterally strong on their own zone,they must maintain this lateral coverage style, so use it against them,push them back using a wiiiiide lateral o-zone entry and then cross the passer over crossice and collapse the defense you will essentially be using their middle d-man in lateral position to PICK OUT THEIR WIDE D-MAN WHO FOLLOWS YOUR MAN who is now fading to the high middle as his linemates crash the net.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Have your men shoot for their goalies elbows,just do it,everyone,from everywhere,this will get into their goalies head because it is what THEY ARE DOING SO EFFECTIVELY.

THIS IS CRITICAL. ALL SHOTS TO THE ELBOWS,it is a basic core weakness that beats every tender,they get chicken-winged.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Dont forget to target Doughty it will pay off in the third period.

Hit him with everything and LET HIM KNOW YOU ARE COMING FOR HIM YOU NEED TO PICK A WEAK LINK AND BREAK IT SO GET IN HIS HEAD AND LET HIM AND HIS TEAM KNOW YOU HAVE ALL PICKED HIM.

Make them react to your pressure on him and play off of it,and I mean use pick possesion as a REASON TO HIT HIM ON HIS STICK ARM SIDE,make that arm go numb by the 3rd period,hammer it until he can barely move it.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join