It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
EVERYONE SHOOT FOR HIS ELBOWS FROM EVERYWHERE,ANY SHOT TYPE OR SPEED BUT ALWAYS HIS ELBOWS.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
See how nicely the pressure on Doughty is paying off? Excellent,now go harder at him , rinse and repeat.

Get those shots up at the tenders elbows.

Excellent job of adjusting by the way fellas,simply excellent.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You dont have to panic rush your o-zone entrys with their system,they will maintain lateral integrity and back in as a unit giving you easy entrys,especially if you attack them WIDE , so TAKE YOUR TIME ON YOUR O-ZONE ENTRYS GO AT 75% SPEED. Make every one count you need to convert as many o-zone entrys into shots on net as you can.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Talk about that goal as being a hockey play,TALK ABOUT IT ON THE BENCH RIGHT NOW AND GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEMS.

Do not dwell on it,OR CALL A TIMEOUT IF YOU NEED TO REGROUP THIS IS A CRITICAL TIME.

You cannot win hockey games if you cannot get over simple hockey plays,your system did not let you down SO STRESS THIS AND DO IT LOUD AND VERBALLY RIGHT NOW ON THE BENCH START TAPPING EACH OTHER ON THE SHOULDERS.
edit on 11-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Get LOUDER THAN THEY ARE OUT THERE..... you cannot let them take any type of momentum,they know they got a break there so just KEEP PRESSURING THEM EXACTLY AS YOU HAVE BEEN DO NOT MAKE ANY MAJOR ADJUSTMENTS,THAT WAS A HOCKEY PLAY NOT A SYSTEM BREAKDOWN..

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Start tapping your Goaltenders pads and talking to him,suppporting him,he is your main asset right now so talk to him and let him know you are there for him.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
STICKS ON THE ICE...coaches get talking already keep everyone involved.

I SAID TO SEPERATE THEM FROM PUCKS IMMEDIATLY AND YOU DID THEN NOW YOU HAVE STOPPED,DO AS YOU NEED TO DO AGAIN BEFORE IT IS TO LATE....SEPERATE THEM FROM THE PUCK AND DO NOT LET THEM PASS OR SHOOT.

I do NOT mean body checks that you need to overcommit on,I MEAN PHYSICLY SEPERATE THE MAN FROM THE PUCK ASAP EVERY TIME get your body between them and the puck ASAP.
edit on 11-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Tell EVERYONE to start LEANING OUT AND STRETCHING OUT THEIR STICKS TO GET TO THOSE PUCKS EVERYONE ACROSS THE BOARD,LEAN OUT AND GET ON THOSE PUCKS IMMEDIATLY.

Seriously everyone is erect keeping their sticks on the ice, especilly in the d-zone ,sticks on the ice is GOOD but they need to STRETCH OUT AND EXTEND THEIR SPHERES OF INFLUENCE FOR BETTER COVERAGE.

LEAN OUT AT THEM AND LOOK FOR THE AGGRESSIVE EXTENDED POKE CHECKS------ TELL EVERYONE,STICKS DOWN AND EXTENDED WORKING THE POKE CHECKS HARD

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
All there is left to say is this....

You have one period left to fight for your playoff lives,and the Refs will let the game be played hard so GO FOR IT FOR THE NEXT 20 MINUTES,FIGHT IT OUT HARD DO NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT.

Get rugged now,the refs will let you fight hard they know you are on the ropes so if you dont leave it all on the ice tonight you have no one to blame but the mirror.

GO FOR IT FELLAS.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Well that is one step forward.

That wasnt so hard was it?

Now rinse and repeat.

Dont overthink it.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
A message to the Kings, you should have beenn respectfull and thankfull but instead you were marching to the beat of your own drummer.

Now you have engaged the Curse of Moma2,there will be no more sunshine only rain.

You have joined the Hawks on the Reapers Docket.

There will be no more sunshine only rain .

That is step one,and as you now realise the Rangers WERE REACTING,ha ha ha and no you could not come up with an answer.

I didnt over-explain things to the Rangers AND they did what was asked,.....generally speaking.....

Now that we have an open line,you are done like dinner, the Rangers only have to do as I say now and they will run off three more wins in a row,the Kings System is now toaster struedel.

To the Rangers I say, lets git er done.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It is the day after,what have you done to ensure a win in the next game?

Do you understand WHY you won game 4?

If you dont you need to learn.

You were outshot 41-19 and still won.

This is because of where they were forced to shoot from and because you hurried them up by seperating them from pucks ASAP.

I didnt give you any in-depth explanations,just the direct calls or adjustments.

You will NOT pull off another win this way next game.

You were fortunate for several reasons.

If you do not respect the source of your fortune it may not be there in the future.

You do not understand enough to win the next game on your own,you dont even know why I specified the adjustments I chose,you do not understand the Kings System enough to win the same way twice.

I just showed you a crash-bang last ditch method of countering the Kings System, this will not be enough again,it was barely enough last game,they were adjusting.

You need to get more technical and involve your coaches so you can hit first and back,you were hanging on last game.

You need to work on details of your forechecking and your n-zone approach,these are critical areas.

I just gave you a stop-gap method of countering the Kings,i used my System knowledge to make them spin their wheels,but next game they will be ready for you.

You NEED to get with the real program ASAP , nothing good will come if you do not.

I will post live data next game but you need MORE than that , if you veer even one iota from the exact things I post during the game you will crash and burn,i need 100% co-operation to be optimally effective for you.

It is much easier if I just tell your coaches what is being done to them and then work quickly with them to outline the optimal response in an offensive manner,no more hanging on,it is time to take the fight to them,but you need the INTEL to do that .

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
To da Rangers.

You only managed to slow down one core value component of the Kings System last game.

You dont understand enough to know which one and why it worked well enough for you to pull off the win.

I do know these things.

What you did was re-structure the Kings shooting opportunity dynamics,that is ALL you did,and this threw off their Tactical Shooting program,this can and will be adjusted by them,they have a primary,Secondary,and Tertiary option they rely on.

You DID NOT negate their System or their transition game, giving you that data would have overloaded you,all you did was put immediate pressure on their primary TSP tactic across the board.

You were luckier than anyone knows,because had you not done exactly as told you would have lost the last game and you know it.

I will tell you right now that if you dont post up and contact me then listen to me exactly and immediatly the Kings will score at least three goals one way on you next game,probably more than 3.

I will tell you how they will do it,and remember i am assuming that you will carry the simple tactics you used in game 4 over because you have nothing better,what the Kings will do will be System generated and remember that you FAILED to neutralise their System in game 4.

They will score 3+ goals off of rebounds,the same rebounds from the same places and you will not be able to stop them.

They will not be taking over 40 shots again either.They will adjust their System and their TSP and you will be SOL.

If you misinterpret WHY you were seperating them from the puck specificlly last game then you MAY over-do it in the next game and die by the penaltys you will take.

If you fail to validate where you recieved the emergency data that allowed you to stay alive then you deserve to lose the next game.

Because your actions were recorded last game we can see how and where you made adjustments already,we just dont know the WHY,you need to clear that up and then ask for more help ASAP.

What if there is no data next game for you to rely on?

How badly do you want to win? Badly enough to be honest?What catalysed the adjustments you made last game ?CAN YOU GET MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM? Do you even think you need more help?

By the way those 3+ goals will all come off of right [maybe e lefty or two]toe save rebounds that go to the backdoor,and NO you will NOT be able to stop the Kings from executitng this playaction on you repeatedly,it is their forte and a pure NHS modification that has already won them one Stanley Cup on its own.

The only way you will stop the Kings from doing exactly as I am saying is if you can neutralise their system and that will take a lot more than logging on and reading on-the-fly emergency stop-gap measures.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Are you ready to rumble Gentlemen?

Lets get this show on the road.

Lets see how valuable the coming adjustments we will post here become,lets see how short we can make the lagtime between posting and adjusting out there because the Kings are tuning in as well,so its whoever understands and acts first who will benefit from this data,the Kings cannot counter what I say because their System will not let them but they can do what you did last game,run interference.

Lets get it on.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It is not a good time to make any adjustments to get aggressive,it is time to be patient,but tell Nash to snipe the top corners and to shoot the puck sooner and faster,he doesnt need to spend so much time thinking if he is going hard top corners from everywhere.Nash will score if he micro-manages and ONLY GOES TOP CHEESE and releases the puck sooner,no lingering just drive it at those top corners you want pucks going in or hitting iron and going out for faceoffs in their zone.JUST DO IT. Top corners lead to more faceoffs which you might need later,for now dial Nash in as stated and he WILL deliver.
edit on 13-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Now that is what I call picking the top corners,that is excellent communication,keep it up,keep her steady.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Remember to keep those sticks on the ice so those feet keep moving,keep talking loud and strong out there.

Watch your linechanges,and watch theirs.

Doughty is melting down nicely keep in his wheelhouse.

Tell Marty st. Louis to pick the 5-hole,he sees the ice differently from his level and is quicker on the uptake to spot lanes through to the net down low,ask him to look for the 5-hole even though he loves the corners,he is specially suited to pick the 5-hole in a Game like this one,micro-manage,add small details to players games now,nothing huge just taps on the shoulders saying keep the sticks down and the line changes tight,lots of eye to eye communication.

Keep Nash shooting high from the high slot and everywhere and Marty shooting low 5-hole from everywhere.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
They are cheating now and crowding into the high n-zone above your blueline,looking to pressure you to chip the pucks out fast as you are doing,this is fine as long as you keep chipping them out consistantly,but why not push back and every once in a while on solid possesions NOT SCRAMBLED PLAYS ask the fellas to run with it,to make a bee-line for the center of the ice and put their heads down and force some footraces and draw some penaltys or score some goals,but because they are cheating up towards your zone now ONCE IN A WHILE greenilght a couple guys to go ALL THE WAY UP THE EXACT MIDDLE,head down footraces looking for penaltys to kill of minutes of this game.Dont take any chances,just run a few solid possesions ALL THE WAY TO THEIR NET.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
STICKS ON THE ICE ---- SO YOU ALL MOVE YOUR FEET

You can not see the slow motion replays but I CAN,you guys are holding your sticks up high,FOCUS,talk to each other fellas,keep the communication LOUD AND STRONG.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It is time to make an adjustment, try a few give and goes as you enter the o-zone,not so many dump-ins, go 50-50,but the Kings are tired so go to the give and go and keep your passes ten or fifteen footers so they have to skate more and harder to pressure you.

Really basic and simple give and goes, but you NEED TO GET PUCKS ON NET YOU ARE NOT CONVERTING YOUR POSSESIONS INTO SHOTS AND THE HOUR IS LATE.

There may not be any more intermissions to talk things over fellas,every possesion is important now YOU CANNOT VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER THE PUCK AGAIN IN THIS GAME NOT ONCE. You must work harder and skate the pucks 200 feet using short passes and give and goes.

Possesions MUST be converted to shots on net and into goals.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join