It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Jon Cooper...you could ask Moma2 for help you know.....lol....if Ovie doesn't take you out now Moma2 will in the finals because Moma2 is a Vegas supporter....in mainstream media they say NOBODY ANYWHERE ON OR OFFLNE PREDICTED VEGAS WOULD WIN THE STANLEY CUP...but this is FAKE NEWS...because Moma2 predicted it on this thread.......and Moma2 will see it through to its end...so far the Knights haven't needed any help....this is a good thing.

Scoop up Moma2 Jon...or say goodbye to your Playoff run because the deck is now stacked AGAINST YOU ON SOME CRITICAL UNUSUAL LEVELS YOU CANNOT CONTROL WTHOUT MOMA2s HELP.

edit on 12-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What the Oilers need to do to win the 2018/19 Stanley Cup.

The E.O need to make an addition to their Coaching staff.

The E.O need to add a more accurate more complete Pre-Game scouting component to their arsenal and they require someone with enough NHL/Hockey/Communication acumen that this person can understand the Head Coaches System AS A PLAYER WOULD and someone who can understand the many different communication conduits that need to be brought together seamlessly ....remembering that even an ex-NHLer only knows his own perspective on the game and by proxy does not posess the skillset required to understand exactly how EveryMan will individually interpret and understand and apply the Coaches System communications....you see for a Pre-Game plan to be optimal it must consider the Opponents System and the Opponents Roster standing and the Officiating climate and other things as well like their travel routine and scheduling including how to match the E.Os mirrored assets up to better the opponent in as many areas as possible.....this translates into individual battles we hear everyone talking about.....the general idea is not get overmatched in any one area on any level meaning physically or cerebrally...you MUST CO-ORDINATE EVERYTHING with the PRIMARY FOCUS being on USING ALL AVAILABLE ASSETS AND PROCESSES TO BE WINNING MORE OF THE SMALL INDIVIDUAL BATTLES THAN THE OPPONENT EVERY NIGHT.....this translates into LESS MISTAKES so when you hear players saying post game that the opponent who beat them just made a few less mistakes than they did that this is a very complicated statement that has been condensed.

The Head and Asst. Coaches need better support....the only thing that should have been done is to bring in this exact asset....replacing Rocky Thompson who follows NHS philosophy and now does seminars about it likely not saying it is Moma2s ideas.. and who was scalped by the Vegas Knights because of it....in todays NHL you need an NHS Consultant to compete and to win....you need to completely re-evaluate your Pre-Game investments...the NHS has revolutionised NHL hockey on a grander scale than both the Dynasty Oilers and Robert Neilsson did...by bringing these impacts and more together.

There are some NHS students out there now who are legitimate NHLers and these guys are now hitting their strides because they BELIEVE in the philosophy....the only exception I see is Dubas who is a con-job with no NHL experience and little to no creative thinking ability literally the guy is a con-job.....this means that after a decade the NHL has weeded out the con-job advanced stats cabal members with the exception of Brendan Shanahan in T.O who doesn't care about the NHL or its evolution and he proves this by supporting Dubas and his buddies who have been nothing but a negative burden on the NHL and who have actually damaged the League with their BS and data pirating....Shanny thinkshe has a right to do what others before him have done in utilising the NHS but he is really knowingly supporting one of the cabal thieves who screwed the entire NHL by interfering with the NHS as it began to filter itself into the NHLs bloodstream....these thieves rode Moma2s Cape and Shanny must know this and if he does he is defining himself as a thief of proprietary intellectual data as well.Bad on you Shanahan....sorry for yur bad Luck Babcock and Mathews and the rest of those who are not in the command loop but who must work with Dubas who they KNOW IS A CON-JOB that will eventually in some way hurt them individually because NO ONE will escape being screwed when you allow Dubas and his ilk into the processes of operating any type of business....they consistently catalyse fales reads and they encourage false reactions..essentially they ultimately get a Team chasing its own tail and this absolutely hamstrings any type of long term forward growth and development......they try to FORCE PLAYERS TO BECOME EveryMan instead of respecting valuating and properly implementing each player and each process in real-time to produce an EveryMan impact...these arse-clowns force players to change to fit the mould they want to see...they are idiots...they are trying to replicate the impacts of the NHS withut following the NHS Philosophy and they ALWAYS FAIL......they cannot work in real time free-hand.....they must find ways to incorporate numbers to manipulate others and because they are ripping off the NHS they cannot duplicate it perfectly they must look to literalise everything so they may attatch numbers to dynamics and use this false-positive to work their con-job majic or harvesting groupspeak ....the NHS does NOT USE NUMBERS and it does NOT seek to LITERALISE EVERYTHING....it is based upon Intuition and Empathy....completely...which is the equivalent to saying the NHS is built on OLDE SCHOOL GUT INSTINCTS REFINED AND DISTILLED INTO A MUCH STRONGER IMPACT than this approach has historically produced.....Dubas is full of spit.....he has conned T.O right through the door Shanahan opened up for him......if anyone has watched video clips of the T.O executives up in the box viewing games they will immediately identify the poisoned atmosphere and the terminal body language being projected by everyone EXCEPT SHANAHAN AND DUBAS......you can see Dubas accommodating the gap that is artificially being built between Shanahan and everyone else a gap designed to bring Shanny closer to Dubas a gap catalysed by everyones knowledge of Dubas con-job history....this analysis will be available to reminisce over down the road as we observe the poisons Dubas brings coursing through the T.O organisation until the tremors begin and the viral nature rears its ugly head as it hits every single critical area at once with crippeling disconnects that are impossible to diagnose and remediate using conventional auditory measures.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The Jet held his stick on the first penalty call....Reffs are already stepping in and deciding things.....the crowd has affected the Officials...Vegas do not lose your composure....just stick to your gameplan....you need to begin hitting them on or above the blueline ....they are getting easy zone entrys....the only adjustment needed so far is to stop their o-zone entrys with more consistancy....I would target Butfuglin and point the entire team at him...run him down hit him every single time he comes near the puck refuse to fght with him when he tries to establish negotiations that way within the game...expose him by dropping every single puck to or near him and then FOLLOW THROUGH WITH LEGS DRIVING HARD on your hits and wear him down ...grind him down .....pick one link and focus on it.

Winnipeg is planting a player a swingman way upice sitting just inside the n-zone along the boards...this is speeding up their o-zone action and entry....remove that option......this is how and why they are transitting the n-zone so successfully.....no one is in position to hit that swingman when they make those stretch passes to him and it is giving them a free-pass through the n-zone...simple to stop them.

The Jets know you are using the boards to exit your zone quickly and they are also planting guys along the wall they are cheating to it and setting up support for intercepting you along the wall and this is helping them play into their structure...they EXPECT you to use the wall so much and are quickstriking you back....their pre-game planning is working right now but it will not hold long ...just listen to your Moma2.........so mix it up and look to take it up the gut...or go far side on your exits and hit someone with a stretch pass of your own when they all cheat over to one wall on you.

Remember that YOU will decide this game not the Reffs....they cannot stop you from scoring ....it looks bad but nothing has chaned only how many goals you need your game hasn't changed....just play the game....do not change your intensity...just make the adjustments reccomennded and play your own game.

You WILL come back from this....either in this game or in the next one because this is not one system beating another it is solid pre-game planning...and you can overcome this easily by just doing as Moma2 says...AND...by ultra-focusing on Bufuglin who IS A WEAK LINK WHEN YOU PRESSURE HIM.....and if you ALL hammer the snot out of him his teammates who are as undisciplined as he is will eventuaky respond and take penalties....and if they DO NOT RESPOND and try to play coy because they are reading this to then you will break them at the Butfuglin link over and over and over....just pound him with every single possession letting him know you are coming and HIT HIM LIKE A TRAIN FOLLOWING RIGHT THROUGH WITH PREDJUDICE EVERY SINGLE TIME......break the chain or make them over-react...simplify everything by focusing on one single link....its game #1 of a seven game series....you will have to adjust a lot...by the end of the 2nd period Butfuglin will be shot...he will be burned out and he will begin to break...the Jets don't have much to rally around.....so DONT GIVE THEM ANYTHING...just hammer the snot out of their only Warrior who can hurt you reverse the tables....Butfuglin doesn't have the cerebral composure to withstand a focused attack on only him....ifyou FORCE THE PLAY TO HIM OVER AND OVER AND HE KNOWS ITS COMING NON-STOP he will begin to overthink it the pressure will be to much and you will find paydirt.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Remember what I said about the Officials...they are already overcommitted to determining the games outcome...you CANNOT CHANGE THIS...you must score your way through this game by sticking to what has worked for you all year long...Winnipeg doesn't have some super-plan....lol...just shut them down where I said...and keep throwin those nice lobs up into the lights and over their d-men forcing them to look up...the Reffs screwed you the first time you did it but don't stop doing it it will pay off.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It is early but I am seeing a Jets club that is getting easy d-zone exits and was getting easy o-zone exits...I told you how they were producing the o-zone entrys by planting the sneaky swingman on the wall in the n-zone just above your blueline....now you need to consider looking at your forecheck and maybe look for a 3 layer forecheck....this will allow you to send one man in high speed as a speartip and then have the 2nd man coming in slightly slower aiming to pull up mid-zone and NOT going directly to the puck but covering their mid-zone man who is relaying pucks out of their d- zone consistently...so you cut this guy off so there is no quick-out option ....and you keep your 3rd man hung up in the n-zone making sure they cannot plant their own swingman up on the wall in the n-zone looking to break into your zone with a stretchpass....you essentially speed up their d-zone exit process with the streaking highest speed coming in hot and heavy first ....then you cut off their bushleague setup with a 2nd man coming in timed properly slightly slower and hanging mid-zone looking to swing it out to complete their d-zone exit and you also cut off their sneaky little swingman they plant in the n-zone on the wall just above your blueline...and wha-la you have screwed their first choice of system focuses....now I will let you decide how to add your own quickstrike offense to this outline....you now KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO SO HOW WILL YOU STRIKE BACK....be quick because they read this to.

Don't worry if they read this to...I know they are...and have made concessions...I hope they over-react to my data posts it brings them closer to my style and into my wheelhouse......they have NO OTHER OPTIONS SYSTEM-WISE.....so once you apply these adjustments they will crumble....everything Moma2 says has a critical reason....stick with it and turn this around and make a statement.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Perron is at his best when he takes it all the way in to the net and shoots on-the-fly close in instead of deking....gently ask him to take a few possesions right to the net and tell him to look for the dekes so he is driving hard....make the Jets stop him...make them take penalties....don't have everyone do this but ask David and maybe one more guy to begin taking it right in....have one guy look deke and have one guy drive around the net looking wraparound......just two guys with specific requests....don't have to over-do it...KISS....to mix it up a tad....you are the club fighting to get back into it so the role requires extra scoring pressure at the net and it requires the Jets to play a deny defense around the net...well the Jets aren't being forced to collapse enough and are setting up spread out...soooo....simply ADDING a few specific playactions will forfe them to adjust...and this is how you do it....roll with what you are finding on the ice...adapt to every small change...recognsing and forcing ones you can force and utilising ones that you cannot.

I think you have neutralised the Jets System not only tonight but for the entire series.....just my opinion.....they have no reply like I said they would not.....just add a little more pressure where I said and tske it to the net ALL THE WAY IN with meaning and with purpose....dont forget to keep hammering the snot out of Butfuglin he is nearly ready to begin making bigger mistakes....ones you can bury.....overall well done and now its just a matter of executing for one more period and then taking this momentum forward....the momentum is on the Knights side now and I dont see it swinging back...maybe the Jets hang on tonight but I doubt it.....and the critical thing is that now they ARE TRYING TO HOLD ON THEY ARE NOT DRIVING THE BUS....they will not drive it again this series...their System is now defunct....it can be patiently ground down now....and it is laughable but they do not have a second option system-wise......so now is is shooting fish in a barrel.....believe me this is what it is now.....score your way to the win fellas....the Jets have no pushback now ....just keep playing your own game......it can be done fellas so talk it up out there and play it like you love it....itscoming to you now fellas so let it happen.......just work hard and focus hard and let your system work for you now...you are back in the drivers seat.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I know I told you fellas to ignore the Officials but I don't have to.

As I said sadly the Officials decided early on to decide this game and this call was completely off-base and it makes me not want to watch the bloody game....embarrassing in a Playoff game like this...seriously...this is a Bettman game...one the Refs will and are deciding...sickening in my eye.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Remember the importance of TAKING IT RIGHT T THE NET AND DRIVING TO DEKE...you have to draw calls..stop looking deflections so much....its a dead horse now...it got you a chance to close the distance and it should have stopped there...possession now drive to the net now force them to take penalties stopping you from dekeing and burying it.......now jack it up and take 50% of your possesions right to the net just don't collapse everyone right in to...be conservative there but be aggressive looking for the deke.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Rest recover then its back to work.

The Officials stuck their feet in their mouths to begin game one and established control....they wont need to do this again IMHO.....next game will be much more competitive and physical and fast paced ......you shut down the Jets System after the 1st intermission and they NEVER RECOVERED...IMHO they will not recover......they will stick with their own program and come at you again the same way because they do not have another option their system like any takes a tremendous amount of time to build and refine....no one can recover from the analysis Moma2 posted tonight....nope no way Jose.....and even if the jets are desperate and rip everything apart and try something radical it will only feed into the Golden Knights style and gameplan.....so basically I see the series as being over already....the Knights immediately knew what to do and had they listened to the advice on taking it to the net and deking when given they may have gotten a few more PPs and made it a closer game..........but this series is over to my eye....just rinse and repeat everything after the 1st intermission....and you will find yourselves driving the bus again.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Rinse and repeat.....3 more times.

The Jets had ONE PERIOD of hockey go their way...then they were dismantled and their system was drawn and quartered.....this enabled the Vegas Coaches to adjust and take control .....that has been the story...that will continue to be the story....and that will be the history.

Delayed hangover....lol....that's all the post-game panel can come up with tonight.....lol....how about this...the Golden Knights took 20 minutes to figure out the jets Achilles heel...the they sliced it open...the Jets are hobbled now and they will either bleed out slowly or fight harder and end it the quicker way.

There IS NOO WAY OUT...because Moma2 is watching and waiting to rip out a piece of fresh meat the millisecond it is necessary.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hey,John Cooper,wanna know how to debride the Capitals......well hold your horses for a bit today....I fell verbose and might need to exercise my skillset....it has been a long time and there is not much left to be done from this seasons agenda....saving the Lightening sure wasn't on the agenda unless they were needed to remediate the Pens but that is done now via The Good Lady Karma.It doesnt matter to me who ends up facing the Golden Knights in the finals...not one iota....its just another job to the NHS.......no need to change the program just make small adjustments needed to do the job properly.

I havent watched the Caps/Lightening series so I will need to do 20-30 minutes of video research to get the goods on the Caps....sometime today methinks I shall find the time....unless something else bumps me in another direction.

Really I did see a short video but it was one showing all of the absolutely illegal hits up high by the Caps...butt-ends...elbows...forearms shivers...high sticks....the Caps are going into checks elbows and sticks high and they are smashing faces and this is wrong wrong wrong the Officials have lost control of the series due to the Ovechkin Factor now in play...well I will say this....Ocie has had a LOT MORE chances to win the Stanley Cup than a LOT of players I respect and enjoy watching...so I see no reason to pave the road for him....if ovie makes it Ovie has to earn it and I dont like to see the Reffs supporting dirty filthy hockey....the Oilers were remediated and raked over the coals and it was clear...so we woud not have to watch this kind of hockey during the high profile NHL Playoffs....now we are watching a bully-type dangerous style of hockey being supported by the Leagues Officials....it sends conflicting messages...sorry for your luck Ovie....your story is a hard one to watch but your individual glory has always been a primary showcased item so I have little empathy...your moments of glory have been many and have been outstanding.....if you deserve more you have to earn it.This is why I am considering the remediation of the Caps...I didnt like how the Reffs let the Caps run roughshod all over the Lightening when the Bolts kept their composure waiting for League support...none came and they were run over by a nasty bus when we are no longer interested in seeing that kind of hockey in the NHL.....I have the urge to take away what the Reffs have given the Caps....twasnt right after how the Oilers were put in their place...definately not right to remediate everyone else then let the Caps be dirty rotten bullys....nope not fair at all.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
John Cooper......you need to do as Moma2 says...play this in the room at some point in time......www.youtube.com...

Then simply shut down the Caps......and this is easy....just KISS...and do as told....first off you need to remove their puck management impacts from the blueline...YOUR BLUELINE........immediately and with predjudice....and to do so you must bull rush the puck carrier just before or at your own blueline...because....the Caps use a peripheral quick-release shot focus to set up their offense in the o-zone...they use pre-set positioning and look for rebounds off of those quick-release set ups.....this is how they get a step ahead of their opponents and make the dynamic favor their size because they are all basicly static and when they move to pounce on a rebound they are big enough to bully their way to those pucks which generally come to them by proxy of those high blueline set-up shots.

Now Jon pay attention here....there is a specific way to execute your checking duties when you have to step up on a team using the same System the Caps use ...you uncoil executing highspeed maximum stick extension and then re- coil as yourspeed closes you on the oppoent and you bring your stick back into youself as you contract getting ready to EXPLODE into and through the opponent on or above your blueline..when you commit to this you MUST remove the Caps player from the playaction by either driving him out of the zone or nocking him down...you have to hit center-chest center body mass with egs driving straight through the check....you re-coil then you uncoli AGAIN as you explode through the check.....this sequence and the end results need to be executed accurately and their must be a 1/2 wall hashmark support looking to pick up loose pucks for breakaways...... which by the way you need to finish either fancy arse deke or KISS 5-hole.....when your high pressure on them produces turnovers their size and lack of teamwise speed will become
their Achilles heel.

Remember to use the give-and-go.....keep the passes short 15-20 feet and look to use an upspeed support type give-and-go for 1/2 or 50% of your o-zone possesions.....there are reasons for using the upspeed support set up and the stacking of players which supports this focus....stacking at least 2 players neutralises their size edge AGAIN by allowing you to engage them FIRSR WITH THE PUCK ON YOUR STICK because you want to hit them and pick them out of the play so the support right behind you can simply pick up the puck and bust it to the net through their to-wise gapping ....this is because the Caps are a static positional team and in their own zone they expect to engage and stand you up and they remain GAPPED WIDELY.....its cheating to gap that wide ...and by stacking your men through the n-zone before you penetrate their zone and .....www.youtube.com... using the upspeed attack timed properly with the give-and-go you pretty mush dissect everything the Caps have to offer....now just do it.....
edit on 15-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
See how well it works Jon..now this series is over....all you have to do is the work...KISS...and hard work....the Caps System was a one-dimensional as the Jets was...this series is over because the Caps cannot recover tactically....they have been hamstrung....now the wolves just have to run them down methodically....the Caps blood is in the water now...now you can buold your quickstrike offense as you have been with the breakaways which will continue to manifest if you stick with oma2s pressure as per the NHS.....give er bullets Jon....it is your game to take.

For the record....Jon...Ovie...nothing personal....Moma2 simply needs your series to go 7 games to tenderise and to butter up the winner for the Knights so they may encounter a path of least resistance.

P.S....Todd Mclellan....ya gotta make em understand man...lol....there is no other way......then again you may continue to be spectators as history continues to be made by the NHS...Vegas was 500-1 pre-season.....lol...lol.
edit on 15-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Knights....put this one away NOW....there are a lot of reasons why this is the swing-game of the series....treat it that way fellas....just use your TSP and Chicken-wing him...work the Elbow-bone from EVERYWHERE...quickstrike...quickrelease...onetimers and redirects......everything to the Elbow-bone.......break them ASAP.....make it demoralising....if you work hard enough and use the TSP now as directed you will score 3-4 and they will pull their Goalie OR BETTER YET let you roast him for 60 minutes...but just get on with the game...playing it tight will eventually pay off for the Jets...the NHS is NOT a defense first philosophy....so don't stray to far from the girl who bring you to the dance...and remember EveryMan has a responsibility to score goals so everybody must be in a lethal shootfirst mode and be looking ELBOW-BONE from everywhere at every possible angle from absolutely unexpected times.

Make sure you have 2 designated snipers looking to the stickside to mix it up.

No BIG CHANGES...just ADD this TSP advice....and things will speed up for you.

The goal the Jets just scored is the reason I am telling you to kick this up a notch and look like you want to win it tonight....not stay in it.....

Nice reply fellas...I haven't even finished this post.

Well as I was saying...look to do as Moma2 says and all will be well.

The Jets haven't scored a system generated goal since the 1st period of game one....lol....now its up to you to better utilise the System control you have by executing with more hunger and more bloodlust......if the work is being done right more goals should come and they should come consistently this is how we define System generated offense ....make it happen fellas.
edit on 16-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well done....now rinse and repeat.....20 more minutes of hungry hockey......and remember NHL hockey is all about the next goal...no one is out there to waste time....the next goal is the winning goal on every possession......next goal pushes them to desperation if you score it next goal removes the random/fluke penalty threat which allows/forces the Reffs to decide the game and let them back in it.....so clearly you need to discuss the seriousness of continuing to score consistently and working hard to do so...keeping those sticks down and on the ice and your legs moving driving forward hard...make sure everyone has dry gloves and that everyone is getting hydrated properly and lets make sure everyone is talking it up out there on and off the bench ....remember the bench is the 7th man in every game so be VOCAL out there and keep ypur eyes peeled from the bench looking to help out.

Chicken-wing him fellas....keep everything the same System-wise...change nothing except your TSP and adjust as advised.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Knights....switch to a minute munching pure possession style...no dumping pucks...EXTENDEDPOSSESION...use tight well controlled 75-80% speed give-and-goes...short sure 15-20 foot passes...do NOT play a style which dumps pucks to them and gives them volume possesions...YOU hold and maintain EXTENDED POSSESIONS and let them make the big odd-man mistakes....pull everything in tight now and HOLD POSSESIONS.

Focus on immediate player-puck separation at or above your blueline....they are greenlit now and are going to have to Superman it and they know it...soooo....KISS....apply pressure to the PUCKS ASAP....get those sticks extended properly....uncoil yourself into those stickchecks properly....but now its time to HOLD POSSESIONS and to immediately separate them from pucks BEFORE THEY GAIN YOUR ZONE...do not collapse into your own zone on defense....pressure them stick-first looking for player-puck separation FIRST.

Make sure you back up your stick checks with your LEGS by driving forward aggressively...don't get caught flatfooted...the stickscheck MUST be supported by moving feet and driving legs and contact if the puck is missed because SEPERATION IS THE FOCUS NOW ...ASAP.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Knights...stop dumping it into their zone...rag the pucks...extended possesions IN THE N-ZONE AND IN THE O-ZONE...quick d-zone exits....jesus wake up...TALK ABOUT IT OK.....when you can skate the pucks into open ice YOU DO IT NOW....don't play boardgames now on the walls...get the pucks and skate with them LIKE THE WIND INTO AY OPEN ICE NO RYE OR REASON NEEDED JUST FREELANCE AND BURN CLOCK.... and when you can DRIVE IT TO THEIR NET AND DEKE 5-HOLE......but only to their net AFTER YOU RAG THE PUCK AROUND A LOT....do NOT go straight to their net....when you have possession work it to their net but not in a straight line....just waterbug to open ice and foce them to chase you and hand you off to one another....work the minutes away but keep trying to score.

Knights...tonight when they pull their goalie...if you get possession..SKATE IT IN AND MAKE SURE YOU GET IT IN...don't just keep dumping it into their zone....look to bury them asap....by good puck protection skating right to the doorstep.

Because they are winning faceoffs.....don't ice it....bootleg it right to the net.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well done...nice finish...good on the March-Man......perfectly done...bootlegged right into the bucket.....now go home rest and recuperate.....then rinse and repeat...there is a lot more work to be done.....the hard work part I mean...no need to overthink anything...the Jets came out with a lesser effort tonight with their slight adjustments...good job of sticking to your gameplan even though they adjusted...solid decision....when they play like they did tonight they make more mistakes.....they feel good about their game but very few of their better chances were System generated...they were scrambles off of face-offs or broken plays they just transitioned to broken offense Superman style ASAP...no teamwork or patience...because they have been HURRIED-UP so to speak.....lol.

Moma2 says...next game please.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I haven't delved into the Golden Knights business very much so far....only a few times in the Playoffs nor have I watched them aside from a few highlights and the Playoffs.....I SEE what they are doing immediately.

I see how the NHS philosophy has been applied ...the many different and interesting interpretations and applications are fun to see in action......I see some non-NHS behaviours that are creeping in however and they are making the System function in one core value way like a stats based or structured System and it is the current Achilles Heel no one can figure out but that I saw the first Playoff game I watched and that I have seen consistently projected since...and this is the issue at heart...when you apply the NHS in this one specific way in a DIEHARD concrete less than flexible stubborn non-fluidic manner you begin to pigeon-hole yourself......the Jets have tried 2 different ways to defeat this one focus you are founding upon....they HAVE NOT SOLVED IT YET....however I have seen them STUMBLE upon the solution a few times and sooner or later someone will recognise it for what it is....then they might have more success....or maybe not......but either way the next series will mean time for a change and I just hope you are flexible enough to endorse this required change before the next round......I suggest you simply rinse and repeat....it will be hairy but IMHO you can pull it off....hairy because like I said they are stumbeling onto solutions as they go they just haven't cued in yet....remember lobsangs....even a blind Squirrel finds two nuts every morning.....LMAO.

The thing si....I SEE SO CLEARLY how to criple your System and implode it....that I almost wish to see change just for a fresh role of the dice and that is NEVER the way to do things....but gut instinct sometimes pays off....besides Kypreos and a few other on-air Commentators are now discussing more System related issues on the air in the public domain and they are seasoned PROFESSIONALS who can and do undermine NHL Coaches in REAL TIME and this data CAN AND IS USED by NHL teams in REAL TIME....this data is full of veteran acumen and things the Jets arent noticing on the ice nor on the bench are being spotted by these on-air Pros who are HELPING THE JETS by offering their acumen and Professional tactical insights on behalf of the Network contract they have to the Winnipeg jets by proxy.....they are not a fictional entertainment value internet thread like this is that does not deal in reality....they are MSM and arent suppossed to be on the ice or in the Players Heads....but they are already getting very deeply involved....and to be honest they are HITTING THE NAILS ON THE HEAD and sooner than later the dum-dum Jets will begin to tune in to reality....soooooo.....Moma2 says it might be one of those rare occasions where one may choose to make a sudden SMALL SERIES of adjustments based solely on the sounds of the forest....counting on gut instinct....or NOT.

Moma2 will be prepared to drop a few of these adjustments if needed....so on one hand you dont have to change anything and help will be around the corner.....but on the other hand.....maybe its time to get the Jets into a game of River-Hockey.....www.youtube.com... see that video....well IMHO the Jets either let this beast wilt away and have no impact on this series or they rally around him and ask him to play 2-way hockey instead of defense first hockey...take the bull by the horns and use him to punch into the Knights zone and pave the road to the net....and come at my Knights.....lol......this guy is a key part of Winnipegs game and without him engaged they are not 1/2 the club they could be....when he is on his game they are formiddable....in the Playoffs one mistake can kill you....getting caught winded or flatfooted or both will most surely result in a goal against you in the Playoff environment where everyone is Jacked up and dialed in.......so this big train is not willing to take risks uness his Coaches specificlly tell him to.....they must share the risk vs reward dynamic and the flak if he gets burned repeatedly which IMHO will happen ....however if you are the Jets this next game is seriously the one where you take your MOST RISKS and you let IT ALL HANG OUT....because if you lose ....your necks are on the chopping block..........end result....the Jets HAVE TO BE BOLD....and Vegas NEEDS a fresh exciting game of River-Hockey to show their ability to adjust and flex their System focuses ...some high speed high energy quick action ...screaming North-South end-to-end and jitter-bugging East-West One-timing heaven for 60 minutes to let out all the extra energy and stress.

The NHS is an offensively focused philosophy which strives to engage EveryMan in scoring goals on every single possession...pucks are never voluntarily surrendered as part of process nor proxy....the TSP is engaged for 60 full minutes...4-7 goals per game is EXPECTED and this needs to lean towards top end average of 7.....goals being scored in consistant volume in every period shows that these are system generated goals and not one-off flukes or Superman efforts like the Jets are now desperately resorting to......the idea is to put in THE HARD WORK AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS LIKE YOU DID ALL YEAR LONG and the goals will simply flow out of that focus and sweat....so far things look perfect.....and I just outlined how the Jets will be thinking today......and what they will be coming at you with next game....so now you must decide if you will stick to your so far consistant gameplan or if you will prepare for them by adjusting your focuses.....I say stick with what you have going on and change nothing because the Jets wheels are spinning....simply look to hit for stretch passes and breakaways....and you will see what I mean next game...you will be making them from deep in your own zone and you will be hurried up so will have to be ready willing and preparded to respond this way.....long high looping dumps to DEAD CENTER OF THE ICE set down like curling rocks for your streaking odd-man who will be left in perfect position by proxy of what the Jets are now forced to do...sooner or later.....so be prepared to focus on the middle of the ice with drop shots that stop almost at or just barely inside their blueline.....just saying you should be prepared because Moma2 knows what the Jets are going to bring and it will likely force you to flex and bend and it will change where your pressure outlets are....this is what I am anticipating based upon the valid insights put forward on the air by MSM commentators who are providing better tactical insights and analysis than the Jets Coaching staff can manage on their own....I believe the Jets will take these insights into consideration because THEY HAVE TO NOW....and this will lead to the dynamics I just provided you with....just go with it.....lol....you already understand the value of the tactical placement of lob passes in the NHL...I know because I see you using them properly....now simply remember to ALWAYS KEEP IT TO THE MIDDLE so you don't accidently loop one out and take a penalty.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well now the Jets know what happens when you pit MSM Commentator/Analyst traditional conventional not-so-old hockey acumen against Moma2s NewAge Hockey System or as it is commonly called the NHS.......its like entering a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest....never gonna work out....lol....lol...to be honest the MSM inputs the media Commentators who are ex-NHLers were and always will be conventional and vanilla....they mirrored an NHL Coaches insights so closely that as a group they presented the best conventional perspective the most IMPROVED conventional perspective...and....lol...the Jets bought into it hook line and sinker so to speak....seriously....the LAST THING the Jets should have done was open it up and look for zone penetration and N/S cycles using their size and speed optimally....because this was the FIRST THING the Knights planned on defending from....the Jets stopped to smell the flowers like Ferdinand and he who hesitates is lost as they do in fact say.........2.bp.blogspot.com...

There has been no CONTRAST no controversy....someone mistakenly convinced the Jets they were an offensive powerhouse....lol...lol...first in T.O Shanahan is hoodwinked by the Dark Prince himself the data-pirate Dubas ...then...Mathews gets bird-dogged by Dubas and his advanced stats con-job BS and his Coach Babcock has to go talk to him AT HOME DURING THE BIG SHOW to calm him down which is construed as if Auston was somehow lacking somewhere and in need of a pick-me-up from an adult....lol..making him look like a snot-nosed kid when Mathews is actually a WARRIOR type player with confidence and a strong constitution who goes into the dirty areas with regularity....lol...now we have Laine being showcased as if he is Selanne who was a FRANCHISE HALL OF FAME LEVEL SCORER........lol....lol...Laine should never have been allowed to cherry pick so many goals during the regular season and by proxy develop back goal-suck habits and under-develop his all-round game .... he should have been worked and sculpted by his Coaches into an all-round goal scorer...for right now he is a periphery scorer with an overly dramatic personality... and nothing more and this will not cut it nor carry a team in the NHL Playoffs where EVERYBODY is willing to eat the puck on a perimeter shot to stop a scoring drive.....he is a periphery scorer who has been OVER-SUPPORTED and OVER-ENCOURAGED to become ONE-DIMENSIONAL ......this was a mistake by the organisation IMHO......they built a System around only a few impactfull players a one-dimensional System which requires and encourages one-dimensional players so it builds them that way.

So for those paying attention.....Moma2s advice for game #4 was BANG ON THE MONEY .....because Moma2 was actually taking the JETS reactions to the MSM COMMENTARY during and post game #3 and their tangible changes made for game #4 because of said COMMENTARY into consideration when formulating pre-game tactical dynamics...in short I knew the jets were desperate and that they would reach out for help and I KNOW Kypreos and his NHL brethren like Hrudy KNOW VERY WELL WHO MOMA2 IS...and they know VERY WELL WHAT THE NHS is and what it has done FOR THE GOOD OF THE NHL the very League from which they all made and still make their livings....and most if not ALL of these ex-Pros are OPPOSITIONALLY DEFIANT to the NHS.....it is what it is....these players are conventional thinkers in large...EveryMen.....and they are individually and collectively predictable....and best of all..they ALL READ THIS THREAD....lol...lol...lol...so for Moma2 to anticipate how the Jets would accept and endorse and incorporate the MSM advice and analysis ..well it was childsplay.......and it ENLARGED THE JETS ACHILLES HEEL...which has truly been their SELF-IMAGE and their expectations of self.....their handelers have given the a bad case of The Emporers New Clothes....they actually think they are a speed-based high flying offensive juggernaught.....lol...LMAO...ROFLMAO.....when they are and always have been a Blue-Collar type collective....and yes you may give this speech in the Jets locker room....lol...if they pay proper attention and then correct their course it will only play into Moma2s next tactical endeavour....there is NO WAY BACK INTO THIS SERIES FOR THE JETS....but there is always next year and there is always something to be gained by experience...

On a side-note to Kyle Con-Job Dubas.....the picture linked below will be Kyle Dubas once Shanahan clues in to how he has been sold down the river by the advanced stats Cabals few survivors....lol...sorry Shanny but you really did take a stiff one to the Velvet Crown Royal Bag when Dubas hooped you .....and your brain just hasn't processed everything yet....the tremors havet begun to emanate from your gut yet but when they do you will drop to your knees BigDog because Dubas is ALREADY NEGATVELY IMPACTING YOUR TEAM....and the best part of all to ME is that Babcock KNOWS NOW that Dubas is a sham and a scam and that the NHS is the catalyst behind the NHLS last decade of changes.....and Babs will SAY SO....and Shanahanwill be forced to choose between Dubas and his BS and Babcock who is a very well respected NHL PEER...keeping in mind that Dubas is really an underachieving basement slug who crawled out of his parents basement by ripping off the NHS and then capitolising on his buddies social media group impacts by selling everything as if he himself had created it.

Dubas you moron.....there is a reason what you have ripped off and continue to benefit from is called INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY...because you need at least a moderately functioning intellect to create and work with the ideas...and this you putz is something you cannot do....you are as pure a BSer as there has ever been....and Moma2 told you you would be remediated....and you shall be you snot-nosed little bugger.

Now lets all sit back and watch how Dubas will be spending his most productive years in the near future.

www.bing.com... l=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.lasvegasweekly.com%2fimg%2fphotos%2f2012%2f11%2f19%2fkicknuts_t1000.jpg%3fc76bf34eada957f64a0b14990027a576ff9bf379&exph=746&expw =1000&q=kick+in+the+balls&simid=608027059105367884&selectedIndex=32&ajaxhist=0

edit on 19-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join