It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Last season the Oilers set a record for futility that has flown under the radar......in 16 games they let in the 1st shot of the game....I didnt say TALBOT let in those goals I said...THEY....as in...THE ENTIRE CLUB......that show teams work...everyone is equally accountable.

Now the truth behind this UNBREAKABLE record...and I DO MEAN UNBREAKABLE....is that the Oilers were ABSOLUTELY AND COMPLETELY EXPOSED AND DISSECTED ANALYTICLLY at critical junctures in their season....the NHS was baring their belly and throat to the WOLVES.....this is why they were brutalised like they were....make no mistakes about it.....because if you miss causality you miss out on contradictability......think about it.....in short....wake up or Moma2 will do it again but better.

Think about those numbers....16 BRUTAL kicks to the Velvet Crown Royal Bag........ask yourself how this is possible.....because if you dont know how it happened to you the first time round how the hades can you stop it from happening again....seriously.....this is the undelying causality of the seasons collapse.....nothing more and nothing less....this is because THESE CRITICAL SCHEDULE JUNCTURES WERE TARGETTED EXPLOITED AND MANAGED OPTIMALLY AS MOMA2 GUARANTEED AT THE VERY VERY BEGINNING OF LAST YEAR.....this was NO SURPRISE.....this was predictable....which means it WAS PREVENTABLE.

So we can boil it down to this.....if the Oilers give up the same number or a greater number of goals on the 1st shot of the game in the coming season ....what will it say about the now incumbant Coaching group and overall management Group.....when does the hammer fall on the entire group......lol...would it be fair to say that this is a golden opportunity to displace the entire Oilers Management Group in one fell swoop.....LMAO...wow wouldnt that be something....and to think that a mole in their web department named Bronco could potentially still be the cause of the roof coming down on this team.....lol....yet again....lol...even a mole on Marilyn Monroes arse isnt that valuable....ROFLMAO....hopefully this time Bob Nicholson who failed epiclly in his Internal Audit to identify the NHS as an Oilers Must-Have asset will be gone with the bath-water.

Never ...EVER...forget....that the clock is ticking on McDavids career curve....he MUST PRODUCE CHAMPIONHIPS...he is NOT the kind of player to wait forever....he knows how teams are winning in todays NHL by FEEL....he is still young and learning but he is a quick study.....he wont wait to many more years to have another Playoff chance.....he wont be able to passionately accept winning personal accolades for scoring when his team isnt in the payoffs....and this could be the case for many years to come if the Oilers dont find a way to stop the bleeding.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
What if someone claimed the Oilers should NOT change anything up at all and that even the Coaches should not have been changed....what if someone said that they could finish even lower in the NHLs standings next year....would anyone believe that.....or.…..what if someone told you the Oilers made all the right moves and will continue to do so until they win the Cup next season...….what if someone told you there will be NO CLEAN SLATE next season.

Yes...a bullseye is being painted upon the Oilers again...….there is nothing that can be done about it ….aside from paying the Piper.....now the Golden Piper...….how long will it take the new round table to put together their support packages for TMacs chosen focuses....I am sure they are madly working on it right now....how will the Asst. Coaches interpret what TMac wishes and how will they produce supports for this vision ......much more importantly....how long will Moma2 let them run their System before the terminal analysis is sent down the pipes....how many games before the gig is up so to speak.....1-2-3 no more than that guaranteed.....the most points that can be won before the hammer hits the cojones is SIX...maximum of SIX POINTS before Moma2 rakes you.My advice is to REMEMBER THOSE SIX POINTS AT THE 41 GAME MARK.

How many times in the first 3 games will the opponent score first or on the first shot of the game...we have to beat 16...yes...SIXTEEN TIMES IS THE NUMBER TO BEAT...so we best get started early ...no.

My advice is to come out after those first six points like they are the last six of the season and you need em all to make the Playoffs....because they will be the last before the entire NHL has your number written on the walls of their bathroom stalls.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If Milan has personal reasons to want out...Moma2 understands and says let er rip.....but tradehim for full value and truly his value has INCREASED after these recent playoffs which saw the caps bully their way to the Cup and get away with it....this was a precedent not an anomaly....the NHL is ok with rough play during the playoffs and it IS MORE EXCITING....but this means a Milan is MORE valuable than 2 years ago.....I mean he could have easily pushed multiple teams over the top and he could have also stopped multiple teams from executing a bully-type gameplan.

To a contending team he is worth a number 2 highly offensive d-man who fights...…..not a number 1 d-man....but Milan DEFINATELY brings enough impact to require a scoring #2 d-man in return who likes to fight or has it in his skin to do so when poked.....there you have it...a need filled.Then sign Maroon for 2nd line minutes with step-up games along the way and be done with it.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Do NHL Managers really listen to the idiots who populate the online quasi-media....I hope not......because those websites only carry content from putzes like ex-MSM writers and like ex-NHLers who don't understand the damages they can do to an entire Industry with their post-career inputs.

Moma2 was a highest level all-round Athlete and doesnt buy the BS a lot of people like to sling around.....yes guys like McDavid are special.....they can drive a team hard enough that it should win 4 then lose one....4-1 this is what McDavid gives you....if you cannot cash the cheque his skillset represents then maybe you are simply standing in line at the wrong bank.

Seriously...all everyone has to do is BE AVERAGE and McDavid will take the team over the top 4 out of five times.......

That is if you have a suitable System of play that can COMPETE with the majority of the NHL.....if you do not then all bets are off....and McDavid is neutralised in terms of impact...sure he will get points but games will not be won.....the Oilers HAVE McDavid and they HAVE average or better players on their roster....they DO NOT HAVE a suitable System of play or anyone capable of leading them in real-time to the proper adjustments to the System they now try to use...and McDavid continues to get points and the Team continues to lose games.

If Connor McDavid hasnt FELT SOMETHING IS AMISS by now then something is amiss with HIM......if he hasnt felt like someone has been looking right over his teams shoulders and staying one step ahead as they TRIP THE OILERS UP OVER AND OVER AND OVER.....well then maybe he needs to look over his shoulders to see what it is that is hunting him and his club.

I wonder of Connor ever considers this....if he can do what h does on the ice and no one can really stop him...doesnt he believe that there is someone like Moma2 out here who is like him that is SIMPLY SO MUCH BETTER THAT NO ONE CAN STOP THE DANCE....I mean vanity is a weakness right..so lets make sure it isnt something Connor embraces ok.....so if he isnt VAIN then he MUST know there is SOMEONE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE in Analytical Land who is as keen as he is....methinks he might be well advised to seek out this equally impactfull force.

A few NHL Teams have been scammed DEEPLY by the advanced stats cabal especially since Katz daddy set up the MIT analytics conferences and VALIDATED THEM ALL..every single thieving pirate was validated by Katz.... to help bury the NHS and to help cover up the wrongfull actions of his hockey clubs management in terms of supporting darkhorse Analytics and in terms of supressing and ripping off the NHS.

Yes the Oilers have now 86ed the advanced stats poisons like Dellow/Dubas with the exceptions of some internal moles who they refuse to remediate...this is what has been costing them the last few years....they will not hand over the internal mole who works in their web dept who was responsible for the entire screw-job on the NHS....so Moma2 keeps cutting off their cojones every single season....as will happen in the forthcoming season.

Don't you people understand that Dellow and Dubas are BOTH CABAL PLANTS....neither one knows squat about hockey nor have they ever...they simply ripped off Moma2 LONG-TERM with some very pôwerful people like Katz helping them out along the way by supporting Darkhorse Analytics and by creating and supporting the MIT Stats conferences.....both actions SPECIFICLLY DESIGNED TO DISENFRANCHISE THE NHS and designed to artificially and fraudulently support and promote the advanced stats cabal and its members like Dellow and Dubas and a few others.

The LOSER NHL clubs who have GROVELLED AND CLAWED to get their share of the NHS using illicit wrongfull ways are so desperate they are happy with sloppy seconds....and that is all they will ever get from these con-jobs....like Mike Babcock in T.O...sloppy seconds Mikey....indulge yourself pal....lol....roll around and get jiggy with it......LMAO.

Moma2 is pulling the NHS off-line....pulling the plug.....good luck Babcock....lol...run him off now or you are doomed.....lol...oops I forgot you CANNOT RUN DUBAS OFF HE IS YOUR BOSS....ROFLMAO...Mike babcocks BOSS is a con-job data pirate who doesn't know diddley squat about NHL hockey.....lol....sooner or later olde Mikey will take it RIGHT ON HIS CHINNEY CHIN CHIN because there is no where else to lay blame once the disconnects begin to impact the entire club as they are now doing.....lol...I can hear it now....what do you MEAN MIKE CANT MAKE THE CLUB WIN WHEN HE HAS A CHILD-GENIUS/CON-JOB PIRATE giving him directions.....lol....soon they will be saying Babcock is out-of-date and to olde school for todays game....lol....lol...lol.....because lord knows Dubas is Teflon and an acknowledged NHL savant....lol...the rotten little data-pirate....hey Babcock...you can thank katz and the Oilers for all of your upcoming and incoming problems because they supported the growth and NHL indoctrination of Dubas and the arse-clowns he grew up playing video games with in his parents basement......WTFU Mike...just WTFU ok....you are not this stupid....and your NHL peers know this story inside out and they also know Dubas is a con-job....anytime you want to jump ship based upon ownerships decision to embrace and support this con-job Dubas I am sure any decent Lawyer could get your contract redacted....and furthermore EVERYONE WILL UNDERSTAND and demand for your services will NOT BE DIMINISHED....I mean T.O is now becoming a BLACK-HOLE like Edmonton has become....McDavid and Draisaitl and Mathews are Marner NOT ENOUGH to overcome a viral threat that comes from WITHIN.....no one wants to play for a club that embraces and supports con-jobs who are put in place to screw everyone from Moma2 to the Players under contract themselves....the advanced stats con-jobs only benefit the Team because all they do is skew numbers and drive players values up and down with no solid basis for doing so.....and when they get into Dubas position the potential for terminal damages is MASSIVE....you basically have a blind strawbrain driving the Bus via whispers into his ear....lol...god knows where the Bus will end up on any given day....lol.
Kyle Dubas is the single remaining cancer in the NHL from the Advanced Stats attempt to udermine and fiscally rape the NHL using stolen NHS data which had been re-packaged and laundered.

Babcock can deal with Dubas and his crap now.....lol...at least that removes the Leafs from contention for a decade or so....LMAO.....oh Mikey did you ever soil your skivvies on this one my dear man.....lol....DID NOT EVEN SEE IT COMING.....lol...lol...lol...to busy counting up those fat pay cheques.....lol.
edit on 18-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hey Babcock old buddy......I will just bet you didn't notice how many times Dubas has been highlighted ONLINE by his THIEVING CABAL MEMBERS......lol....lol...you see MIke…..every single time you tweak their tenders they jump the same ways....lol….I CHOSE to flush the online Cabal I chat about out ….my recent unexpected rambelings and attacks on Dubas were TACTICAL I wanted the rest of thegang to come to Dubas rescue......Mike I just wanted you to see who he is in bed with and how he really got where he is today...it makes me wish to vomit because it is pure thievery.....for YEARS NOW.....use Bing as your home page and then count up how many times you will have seen Dubas name in an online article supporting him for a month BEFORE I called him out…..then count how many times the crooked little cabal of bootlickers have went to bat for him since I outed the little con-job.

You do realise Babcock that Dubas is some kind of psycopathic liar and has some massive personality flaws....moral fractures....

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Congratulations to Taylor Hall......on being the tip of the Spear...........well done as expected....you just cant hold a driven Gypsy down now can you.....lol...well done indeed my Gypsy friend.....lol....you have reached out and you have defined your identity and now can be comfortable in your own skin again knowing you are once again discovering all that you can be ...it is time to set a new bar for yourself....one of consistancy at this level....one which few men have a chance to set.

gallery.raccoonfink.com...

Chia...K-Lowe...Katz....ROFLMAO......you idiots shouldnt be driving an NHL bus you should be driving the Majic Bus.....LMAO.

Maroon was all of Lucic.....you didnt HAVE to trade Hall....you were just trying to trade away your past and to bury the NHS....you putzes....look how the NHS has helped Hall develop himself fully....he accomplished this TO SPITE YOU ALL.....he has proven that over and above all of your group screw-ups something special was happening in Edmonton....it was simply something external to management and to ownership...you losers didn't crush ANYONE....because Moma2 was building iron-horses...you idiots.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Paging Mike Babcock...Mike Babcock....please report to the office....well Mikey it looks like you are getting some unexpected help seeing through the BS screen Dubas has erected.....LMAO....this interview has got to be the most telling one I have ever seen...www.youtube.com... did Dubas answer one single question or did he squirm out of every last one of them.....lol....basically Mike these fine NHL Analysts on the Panel O-U-T-E-D Dubas as the con-job that he is.....their body language was PRICELESS they all looked like they could easily and happily reach out and strangle the little rip-off artise who they all know has been crapping on their Industry with his thievery...….Mike Babcock wake up......they FLUSHED HIM OUT FOR YOU....his answer to their question of EXACTLY HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET WHERE YOU ARE USING ADVANCED STATS....was answered....lol...Dubas has been scouting since he was 11 years old...LMAO...he was scouting when he was 17.....LMAO....you know like someone told him he was now a big-boy and a Scout because no one else had time to go watch games.....lol....lol....there are 12 year olds handing around every Arena in Canada we call them Rinkrats and that is what Dubas was not a SCOUT...LMAO....does Dubas have a paystub from those so-called SCOUTING DAYS WHEN HE WAS 17.....LOL....I bet you NOT...because he is so full of crap I am surprised these experienced NHL guys even wasted their time on him but I can clearly see it was a favor to YOU Babs....they were trying to help you and the Leafs and the entire NHL......they power-puffed him during the interview Mike....watch it a few times pal....if you gave me a shot at him I would rip him to pieces with predjudice there would be nothing left of the punk......Mikey look at the facial expressions of the Panel and look at how red their faces get...man they all want a piece of this little turd and I think Dubas knows it....the little Rat even LOOKS like a Rat.....watch the interview Mike and follow your gut on this one......and never forget the seriousness of what I am saying here...do NOT underestimate the levels and degrees of damage this guy has already done and will continue to do you your club and to the entire NHL.

Mike Babcock...I am not sending condolences to your bosses......they are screwed until they figure out what hit them......their Lawyers will give them an escape easily and quickly once disclosure is actioned.....no contract signed with Dubas will stand once his involvement in ripping off the NHS is outed......we are discussing Industry wide collusion here....nope the Leafs if they are smart will act ASAP and do a Dellow on Dubas and make him disappear and keep his mouth shut when he is gone as well.

A great big thank you to all of the members of the Panel who worked so diligently to out this little rat con-job Dubas….very well done gentlemen...well done indeed.We may have ground gears over the years but at least we are on the level and stand for what we believe in unlike this little rip-off artise thief Dubas.

Babcock your homework will be to spend a night with your Family and watch this movie....www.youtube.com...

Remember Mike this con Dubas and his BUDDIES have pulled is NOT an NHL version of MoneyBall....that Moneyball similarity would be the real Moma2/NHS you are dealing with right here.....nope....what you are dealing with Mike is an NHL version of Catch Me If You Can because Dubas is a 100% con-job ABSOLUTELY and there is NO MIDDLE-GROUND......watch the movie Mike and your gut will tell you what to do next.....you are dealing with a very special breed of con-man here IMHO bordering on some kind of psychopathy....Dubas already looks like a cornered Rat to me.....I can read the little puke like a book.My Kingdom for 5 minutes and a rented Barn.

Put it this way Mike.....I give you a 110% guarantee Moma2 and the NHS will work with you in T.O and you will get the REAL DEAL …. if your bosses roast this little con-job thief......you will NOT be left out in the cold you will in fact be the benefactor of some karmatic impacts and you will end up actually working with the talent Dubas has been uniformly ripping off for many years now.....did you hear that Mike....Mathews and Marner and the boys will have MOMA2 and the NHS on their side....do you understand what this means....lol...string him up Mike.....or set things up so Moma2 can do it for you....you have your bosses phone numbers.....give them a call and tell them they need to set up a meeting then let me at Dubas in a closed room with them and a laptop or two with assistants to surf for us while I cook his little arse.....one way or another Dubas will be exposed like Dellow was exposed....its only a matter of how much collateral damage is done to the Leafs while this process works its way out.
edit on 21-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Mike I am sorry...I know this is like beating a dead horse....but....lol...here is some more of the type of propaganda you are up against....listen to this stuff....lol...savant.....lol.....listen to what people say about this con-job you are working for......lol...www.youtube.com...

And Mike....how long do you think before Mathews and Marner and the other younger more internet savvy players want the hades out of T.O....who will jump first Mike....because even if you are willing to stay and work with a thief con-job maybe just maybe they all saw what happened in Edmonton when Dellow who is DUBAS BUDDY ripped the Oilers organisation to pieces with his con-job BS and they will want out.....maybe they all saw Hall win the Hart and Schultz win 2 Cups and EVERYONE who left Edmonton do better...…..Dubas will do to the Leafs what Dellow did to the Oilers BUT ON A GREATER SCALE because of where Leafs ownership let him embed himself...….I belive that Marners agent will advise him to bolt first.Nylanders second.Mathews is stuck.

Hey MIKEY...lol....it gets even better...read this one and pay attention only to the question and answer about advanced stats near the end....LMAO www.nhl.com... .....hey Mikey Dubas thinks all of the online talent has been snapped up already and there is nothing left out there for NHL teams to find or use...LOL...listen to the little psychopath....he thinks his little Cabal has the market cornered......lol... now he is trying to say ALL THE SMART GUYS ARE GONE FROM THE INTERNET....LOL...hired by NHL teams.....lol...lol...lol..hey Mike they are all butt-buddies from grade-school or online bloggers who met through social media....by the way Mike I distinctly recall hearing Dubas say to a panel of NHL Analysts that you DONT CARE WHERE YOUR MATERIAL COMES FROM....does this mean you don't care if it is stolen or if you are working with thieves or that you have no moral boundries in your Professional life.....LMAO....really Mike...you DONT CARE......now what does that say about you Mike.....because screw Dubas you have to face Mathews and Marner and Nylander and the men in the room.....are you gong to tell THEM YOU DONT CARE WHERE YOUR STUFF COMES FROM...is that your MESSAGE MIKE BABCOCK....one of lies deceit theft and pirating of proprietary intellectual data....because unless you are fighting the darkness you have become the darkness.
edit on 21-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think Taylor hall will continue to dominate right through his prime which happens to overlap the beginning of McDavids own prime years......this is already an internal rivalry like I haven't seen in many years....these 2 COMPETE....and to be Frank are the same game changing types of player.....Hall does what Connor does he gives his team a chance to compete and to win every night and now Hall has matured and he is a threat for 60 full minutes and can sting you with 2 minutes to go or in the opening 2 minutes.....this pulls him alongside McDavid in terms of game impact.....right now I see Connor holding the edge in terms of multiple point games and if he continues working on his shot he could earn the edge in goals because right now its a tie in that dept.

To think the Oilers could have had RNH- Hall- McDavid-Barzal all together right now....IMHO the Oilers have flushed not only one but TWO ENTIRE DYNASTY LEVEL ROSTERS DOWN THE POOP CHUTE.....how is that even possible.

To Connor...congratulations on your TL award it will look nice alongside the many other awards and the many future awards you will earn.....well done....your Peers spoke loudly and clearly....I do believe you will earn both awards next season if Moma2 doesn't slamdance your club....Connor you truly are the Sandman......every one else looks like they are skating in sand when you are on the ice....and these are the men who can FEEL IT.....of course you were on target commenting that usually the Ted Lindsay winner is at least a candidate for the Hart.....but this is what happens when advanced stats poison a Professional League...thank Dubas and Dellow and Eakins and their ilk who have ripped off the NHS and embedded themselves into your Industry....run em off Connor...privately forbid them around you and your development....….they are slowly undermining the NHL and because it is internal and viral it will only get worse until the host is dead...…... they are splitting your Industry in 2 and this is how they must have it to survive and to thrive....they fracture things then make themselves available as stop-gaps...then they re-fracture and begin again....to my amazement Connor the NHL Analysts are not happy with this group of con-jobs especially Dubas who they know full well is a con-job data-pirate.....they are ready to open up and sink Dubas ship as a group.....once they figure out that Dubas and his cabal are realy trying to eliminate these Analysts jobs they will fight back....lol...they are only now seeing the long term impacts......and Connor remember this.....if RNH was alongside Hall right now they would be able to stay ahead of you pal....that chemistry is deadly ...so in a squirrel nuts shell Connor thank your lucky gods you have RNH with you because he will give you the exact same advantge over Hall.....it was clear from day one in Edmonton Connor that RNH was the superior player in every way......it was a career management move by RNH that developed him into one of the games top-5 2-way players....I would not say you nor Hall bring more offensive pop to the table because RNH is a Majic Man with the puck and is more of a set-up man than either of you by a shade or two......so if both RNH and McDavid decide to shoot-first this coming season we could see records broken......Hall doesnt need the puck as much now that he has matured and McDavid naturally is this way already....so RNH is in HEAVEN because he was WAITING for Hall to evolve and catch up to him in terms of puck management then Hall was gone and he won himself a brand new McDavid who ALREADY has the ability to play away from the puck enough to let RNH manage playactions and hold meaningfull possesion. ...like I said if both RNH and McDavid decide to score mega-goals...they WILL DO SO....because they are both ELITE possesion players and they can work as a tandem just looking for each other for quick-release goals for 60 minutes and no one is keeping up with them....they DO NOT WASTE PUCKS OR POSSESIONS so if they BOTH think shot-first FOR THE TEAM then the Oilers could be in the Playoffs EARLY with games to rest on.

Its going to be very hard to steal my Gypsy friends lunch money next year....Hall looks like a BEAST NOW....but if anyone can do it...it will be Connor......lets get it on fellas....lol....you both know what you are up against now....ready yourselves.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The assistant Coaches are sure bringing a heaping serving of NHL experience...….I hope this can be funneled into the correct areas with enough olde fashioned FOCUS to overcome the Groupspeak Roundtable dung-pile of an excusatory macro-management style we have seen the Oilers using for well over a decade now....its about time we see INDIVIDUALS able willing and PASSIONATE about taking personal responsibility upon themselves on a higher level than the organisational expectations dictate...to you know RISE ABOVE and keep their nose to THEIR OWN GRINDSTONE no matter how much they are encouraged to water themselves and their methodologys down......I don't want to hear about how EVERYBODY HAS INPUT INTO ALL DECISIONS anymore...I want a PP guy who is responsible and accountable for said aspect of the team game.....same with the PK and same with the 5on5 and 4on4...…...the lack of a solid 4on4 gameplan killed the Knights this season so focus extra on it because like ALL Special Teams dynamics MORE OFFENSE can be created by a focused determined consistant driven hungry club....any club that can lead in one category of Special teams can lead in all and if a club can lead in all then they will be the Presidents Trophy winner and likely the Stanley Cup winner as well.....the game is micro-managed now....like never before....and it really is a special teams game today.

How is the man with the puck going to try to score....this is the type of GRINDING PRESSURE the Oilers need to project for 60 full minutes in every game dynamic....the PUCK CARRIER MUST BECOME A CONSTANT THREAT A CONSTANT CONCERN AND A CONSTANT THORN IN THE OPPONENTS SIDE always forcing them to adjust early and forcing them to accept a PATTERN of said adjustments to set them up for some good olde CONTRAST.....lol...not a PHYSICAL GRINDING...a CEREBRAL grind where you have to bear down to not make a large blunder.....forcing the opponents mind and body to repeat the same process over and over is how you SQUEEZE mistakes out of even the best of teams.....but it all begins with a team vision and perspective of how puck possesions must be managed from a System standpoint in other words will the puck carrier react to System demands or will the System flow as the puck carrier dictates....two VERY DIFFERENT TYPES OF FOCUS....the latter being the winner of the chicken dinner....by the way cancer is a bacteria that we get from parasites that we get from foods like chicken and pork and eggs …..just saying about the chicken dinner....maybe you want to switch it to 2x 1/4lber at McDees….lol....for those interested the bacteria is a pleomorphic little bugger....exactly like the NewAge Hockey system and its Philosophy are.....so this is the type of IDENTITY and PERSONALITY the Oiler need to project...a HUNGY HUNGRY HIPPO kind of reputation...more more more McDavid and points....more more more consistant multiple point games....from multiple players on the same nights...…..opponents have a great deal of difficulty scoring off of their heels and a solid reputation of being a HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO OFFENSIVE TEAM THAT WILL DIG FOR POINTS TILL THE FINAL BUZZER BECAUSE THE COACHES DE-GODDAM-MAND IT.

This could be the Oiler club we see next season....or we could see a club that succumbs to the schedule ….Moma2 has already fleshed out the dynamics of next season and will post the data soon....I wonder if the Oilers Coaches can tell me right now off the cuff which twenty games are the most critical to prepare for this coming season and if they say that ALL NHL GAMES REQUIRE THE SAME LEVEL OF INPUT AND FOCUS THEN THEY ARE OPTING OUT OF THE QUESTION....I have it narrowed down to TEN CRITICAL GAMES and FIVE KEYSTONE TURNING POINT GAMES......I bet these arse-clows haven't even given it any constructive tangible thought nor do they have anything hard-copy noted yet.....just saying the first kick to the cojones of this new season which IMHO is already in play goes to the Coaches for NOT BEING PREPARED...I GOT THE SCHEDULE YESTERDAY AND AM DONE RIGHT NOW......no excuses.....for anyone.....especially as this was the spear-tip of Moma2s dissection of you last year...not this early in the season when the entire groundwork of the season is supposed to be constructed...THIS IS THE MOST PRODUCTIVE TIME FOR MANAGEMENT NOT WHEN THE BLOODY BULLETS ARE FLYING AND THE REGULAR SEASON IS STREAKING BY AT LIGHT SPEED.

It is not fair to expect Professionals to set organisational expectations upon themselves nor upon their Peers and their MUST BE A PEER GROUP DYNAMIC IN PLAY and this is what the groupspeak roundtable focus removes....it stops everyone from pushing each other up and above the status quo it only encourages building a concrete status quo that is defendable or Teflon that everyone in management can share together when the lay a Squirrel Egg and most need to have constructive above the bar critique gifted to them by their Peers......good management requires accountability by proxy on EVERY LEVEL and this is more for redundancy of damage control processes than anything else...accountability is not sought out so as to PUNISH SOMEONE OR TO BLAME THEM OR PIN ANYTHING ONTO THEM.....it is simply to build ANOTHER LAYER TO THE ONION....it is to ENSURE REDUNDANCY WITHIN SOP PROCEDURES or to double-check all the bells and whistles long before the Train leaves the Station.

I hope we see some separatism amongst the Coaches this year...everyone can be 110% loyal and committed to TMac and still stand on their own 2 feet....this is where I hope the higher level of NHL experience will seep into the equation and we will see immediate accountability and a fierce determination to own it....to stand in front of the cameras Post-Game and discuss the PP or the PK when things are notable and people want to talk about it....good bad or ugly...people always want to talk hockey and hear the Coaches step up like the Players and OWN THEIR WORK.

Do you new fellas see where I am going here....I am paving the road for TMac….I am creating space for him EARLY...RIGHT NOW....when NOT A ONE OF YOU ARE EVEN CONSIDERING MACRO-MANAGEMENT OF THE COACHES RELATIONSHIPS THIS SEASON AS BEING IMPACTFULLL NOW AT THIS POINT IN TIME.....I am already creating working space for TMac AND for you Asst. Coaches who I will be dealing with the most now that this season is now underway and the prep and planning are being started.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I want the PP/PK/4on4 5on5 Coaches to tell me how they will manage the now proven SUPERIOR NHS zone entry tactics utilising the late upspeed supports to target transitioning opponents system flaws and SCORE GOALS IMMEDIATLY on the PP...with HUNGRY EXECUTIONER STYLE FOCUS....write it down NOW...what you THINK YOU WILL HAVE TO DO....just so we can go back and revisit this exact conversation later in this NOW RUNNING SEASON......

I hate to do this but its needed....I want TMac to do something for Moma2....its a Moma2 habit,both a learning and a teaching tool....TMac you are the Boss so start this season by giving everyone a gift that will keep on giving.....use Katzes Company Card and go to the dollar store and buy 500 of those little coil type notebooks that fit onto your front shirt pocket....you know what I mean those GEEK DIARIES that the NERDS used to carry...you know the GEEKY NERDS who are now all filthy rich and eating everyones lunch....lol....SORRY THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER......excuse me but I feel this could be an Oilers Cup Year if everyone plays their cards right...…...so back to the secret weapon....give EVERYONE 50 OF THESE BOOKS and give them 50 numbered labels to affix to said books then buy and give them 50 wee little pencils or pens that will fit into the coils of the book......require everyone to carry a book with them while at work consider it and define it and NAME IT as a TOOL OF YOUR TRADE and REQUIRE IT of everyone to have upon their person at all times....no Nazi tactics of punishment if you are caught without yours....just embarrassment...because if the freaking Coaches cannot even keep a wee little book in their pockets 82 times a season how the hades can anyone expect success on any freaking level.

Now that we can be sure everyone has their book in their pockets we can explain WHY....it is important for self-development and for self-remediation to learn to self-analyse and to self-police....to self-inflect.....to look at our inner mirror so to speak....and the only ways we have if we don't get creative and use this method is to rely on our Peers to give us enough accurate timely honest input so we can do these things for ourselves. ….and then along comes our wee little book….in which we jot down our short AND long term future plans and our keyway ideas and data....and where we record our progress in all directions....these little books are where we write down our own interpretation of the MESSAGES our bosses and peers are sending us when we have meetings and commit to action together....here we record our orders and special notations and observations of everything.

These books are GIFTS to the men not COMPANY PROPERTY...the wee books BELONG TO EACH MAN AS PERSONAL PROPERTY....so no one ever gets to read them unless express permission of the Author is given....but these resources are the cats hat when are trying to fix little details and problems down the road especially when guys all flip back to the same time and compare notes and interpretations...THEY ALWAYS FIGUREOUT WHERE THEY WENT SOUTH WHEN THEY DO THIS.

You are welcome Tmac...remember everyone is on the payroll right now and this season has begun...holidays are over.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Who is this guy and can he translate his skills and strengths to the NHL because if he can it will happen immediately...simply because of his style and potentials....he can do what he does very very well...he doesn't look like a very adaptable player in terms of tasking in other words he is not a horse of many colors he is a shooter and an offensive killer always looking to contribute to the defense using his offense....because by watching his games you see when he tends to score....he knows as a d-man very well what damage timely goals can create and how entire games can change when momentum changes....and he LIKES STICKING THE KNIFE IN.....I see him working out with Tmacs defensive vision....I see him being conservative and not really being in the habit of making badly planned rushes deep into enemy territory and getting caught flatfooted and out of position....he makes his thrust then stands up and holds his ground without overcommitting positionally... he kind of sneaks in to OVIE RANGE AND SPOTS but ON EVERY OPPORTUNITY and then looks to score....would Draisaitl ever benefit from a shooter like him who is a finisher because he is sneaky not overpowering.He is ALWAYS LOOKING TO CREATE OFFENSE WITH HIS SHOTS AND IS VERY GOOD AT SETTING UP THE DEFLECTIONS BECAUSE OF HIS ACCURACY AND SNEAKY TIMING......he is crafty and as long as no one expects him to be ripping off end to nd rushes at the NHLlevel all will be well because he looks like a finisher which is something we havent seen on defense since Coffey.....in terms of finishing off playactions as the dagger this d-man can score in as many ways and in similar areas coming late to Coffeys old habits....I would say this player plays a strong EAST/WEST focused game and uses the extremes of both wings very very well when looking for offense...he is ambidextrous in his vision and offensive targetting and this make him able to outhink Goalies based on their forced positioning....he is a natural NHS type thinker.......good call....let him play immediatly and ont expect him to be a physically overpowering d-man...he has to have pucks a lot to produce offense so either he is allowed to pop into playactions consistantly via system focus and use his sneaky mind to finish on McDavid passes or he must be rushing pucks through multiple zones and then finishing playactions off with goals which does not lend to his strengths....his goal production will depend on how he is used to a very very large degree and he is a RARE shoot-first accurate d-man so he uses this threat to control the opponents and if he is not allowed to manage playactions his ways he will not thrive...this is why they say he slows down the game....he is a LOT LIKE LEON DRAISAITL....smart smart smart with his head always up....and you have to RELY ON HIM and let him PULL THE SLED A LOT ON HIS OWN to get the most out of him or let him pop into the offensive part of the game...please note how he scores a LOT on his first opportunity and remember these goals will slow down if he doesnt have the pucks on rushes due to smarter more conservative NHLers ...he might not score as much as when those other clubs were relying on him more than an NHL club can afford to do.....unless they use him appropriatly and recognise his skillset and that it is built off of his brains and his instincts and then they must find ways to translate this impact to the NHL leve.....it is THEIR JOB NOW....the player just needs to continue to produce how he produces and make the detail adjustments his new team asks of him....but this so-called smooth skater is never going to have Paul Coffey speed and his goals off of the rush will diminish unless the Oilers pan to use them and allow their System to accomodate this level of offense from the defense.

There is always a COMMITMENT TO CREATING OFFENSE FROM THE BACKEND from the Coaches....they are spending a lot of their coaching currency or gold coins on rolling the dice on individuals and their consistancy and abilities.....there is great risk...and the only ways to mitigate these risks enough to make the juice worth the squeeze is to adjust your entire System to cover up and support those high risks....not to PLOUGH THROUGH DEEP WATERS arse over tea kettle and refusing to aknowledge that high level risks require anticipatory System adjustments to support them properly and dilligently...this LIMITS how you set expectations of your defense while you are gameplanning how to structure said defense into your System vision....how much of and what kinds of structures will change according to the volume and levels of risks taken and everyone must be working together in an anticipatory manner to support this so the mistakes can immediatly be turned back into directed focused offense ASAP.

We now know where the player and club stand....lets not claim miscommunication on delegation later OK...we all see what is on the table here and the future potentials of a Norris level d-man possibly an offensive record breaker if used right and a Justin Schultz mismatch if forced to become a Utility type NHLer. ….this is why I say PLAY HIM IMMEDIATLY IN THE RIGHT ROLE AND HE SHOUD PRODUCE IMMEDIATLY.

A few different online assesments….quite telling and interesting....www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I say drop E.B the Exraterrestrial Being onto the top line and also put him on the first PP unit and forget he is young and endorse him fully and look to cover for his mstakes instead of letting him roast and saving yourself...take risks to back his risks up and you will find a record breaking d-man who I believe can connect with McDavid in sublime ways immediately in terms of FINISHING which is what Gretzky demanded of his linemayes...JUST FINISH WHAT I START WAS WAYNES MANTRA....to Gretzky the ability to receive a pass at high speed and in unexpected ways was CRITICAL TO HIS OWN SUCESS....he DEMANDED IT.....I think this d-man is a hungry hungry Hippo and is a finisher with the brains to play with Leon or Connor....I like that he doesn't rely on blazing speed to jump into playactions and I like his conservative followup to his risks....I really like to se him finishing with tap-ins and re-directs off of the RW and then also using his shot from the Ovies spot....if you look at his shot dispersion it is extremely well balanced across the East/West spectrum which I believe is evidence of his overall ability to read patterns and find consistant weaknesses that he exploits....from everywhere....this diversity in offensive focus is RARE RARE RARE in a d-man who doesn't use speed as his calling card...YET.....don't be surprised to see an immediate and substantial improvement in every department once the Oilers support crew get a hold of him and begin sanding down his edges.
edit on 22-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Just wish to point out something that in the vids linked assessing EB in the one being done by the young French accented fella.....there was an inconsistency in the adding up of the points scored ….@6:26 EB is credited with the point for PASSING....then inexplicably @6:54 the scores have been FIXED and an important point goes to Dobson that was earned by EB...….and this skews the entire focus of the video.....dont be screwing with Moma2s boys ok....EB won the comparison hands down.....make no mistake.

I prefer the take EVERYTHING ASAP AND SCORE A GOAL SO AS TO GIVE BACK NOTHING focus of EB over the Klefbom type of player Dobson is....the reason Yakupov is STILL a high level prospect is because he doesnt waste pucks he is a posseion player who can and will hold on until there is a scoring play....but he has not been optimised yet....his skillset is made for an NHS style team and he will still thrive in one....IMHO the Oilers should revisit him only because IMHO he is tailorade for EB and McDavid.....guys who also can protect the puck until they can find a shooter....now imagine Nail yakupov water-bugging around in and out of prime scoring spots with McDavid and EB looking for him in those unorthodox places....where we didnt know if or where or how Nail might fit into an Oilers future with MvDavid as the centerpiece WE CAN NOW SEE that McDavids skillset fits PERFECTLY with the type of player Nail is NATURALLY whereas when Hall and Nuge were the main drivers they couldnt break from their established sucessfull habits to support Nails style and strengths however McDavid is PERFECTLY SUITED to find guys ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME which is what Hall couldnt do and what the status quo of the time then would NOT LET NUGEY DO....so as a result we NEVER HAD A SLOID CHANCE TO SEE WHAT NAL CN DO IF HE IS FOCUSED UPON PROPERLY BY THE RIGHT PLAYERS....trust me Nail doesnt waste pucks and this is a critical part of McDavids style focus and drive like it was with Wayne gretzky...DO NOT WASTE OPPORTUNITIES and Nail yakupov is wired to NOT WASTE PUCK POSSESIONS OR OPPORTUNITIES TO SCORE .......this is a match made in heaven no one but Moma2 saw back then....I STILL SAY NAIL SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK...I believe he is a 40 goal scorer alongside McDavid or Leon.....Connor McDavid is now FORCING THE OILERS to stock up on players like EB and EXACTLY LIKE NAIL YAKUPOV STILL IS....now Connor requires PURE FINISHERS NOT GUYS WHO CAN STICK TO STRUCTURE AND MANHANDLE OPPONENTS....Mcdavid can handle o-zone possesion now and he is given room to do so by everyone and rightfully so....but this means that the Oilers cannot use such a structured System and creative unorthodox players are now BACK ON THE MENU....and Nail yakupov has yet to go supernova....he CAN AND WILL if the Oilers corrct one of their biggest wrongs of the past....they might make a friend of Moma2 in this process.
edit on 23-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I just had an alarming thought....what if TMac is more alone in this side-show than I thought....what if all the big names and Hall of Fame legacies that are involved with the Club just might not as much to say as people think......I mean they have nothing to add to the equation without being asked specific things......I don't think that ANY of the men in question have the free-word options I have here to simply call it as they see it in real time and not hold back one single iota....interject when needed with no fear or trepidation or reservation....as in living vicariously through the team and getting right into it in real time sending messages to the Coaches during games like the Eye-in-the-Sky can and does......when I watch games and I am involved as a fan I do not see the players I speak of interjecting anything...I will be in real-time posting and I will be watching them in real time up in the observation booths sitting there and biting their lips and grinding their teeth or looking 1/2 snapped on giggly pops......but I DO NOT SEE THEM PARTICIPATING IN REAL TIME...….which leads me back to the beginning of this post......maybe Tmac doesn't get as much benefit from the olde boys clubs acumen and perspective as I thought....and if this is the case it explains a lot .

Note to self.....it is counter-productive to send data posts to Asst.Coaches and Moma2 is always aiming for the HC or individually named players never the Asst.s because they are cogs in the wheel that are NOT autonomous and they go exactly where the Head Coach says and do exacty as he requires ASAP...having the Asst.s taking the data in in real-time removes the Head Coaches involvement which is CRITICAL for th NHS to be optimally impactfull….EVERYTHING has to go through the HC first then HIS EYES AND VISION WILL MAKE REQUESTS OF THE ASSISTANTS....not everybody getting the data at the same time and interpreting and disseminating it in different ways...nope....everything through the HC like a SWITCHBOARD....and only then can things be delegated properly....only the HC can delegate properly and its up to the Asst.s to be ready and able to make the adjustments or additions requested of them....no thinker-thunker stuff here boys.....no spreading the butter to thinly...….everything to and through the HC ASAP.Ten years ago the Oilers Asst.s were the first ones to clue into the NHS and this communication conduit mismanagement happened and has happened sporadiclly ever since....so lets get it straight....everything is being projected to the boss and then he will guage and parse it and then can do with it as he pleases....no one gets to second guess him during a game not Moma2 and not Asst. Coaches....inputs can be made then everyone has to wait for the outputs from TMac or they need to recognise the lack of response or reply and them move the puck on and focus on the next issue at hand.

Put it this way.....TMac needs to have all of his assistants watching a game together and individually commentng on said game in ral-time....this way he can see who has the processing speed he needs to work with at the NHL level and who has the acumen and accuracy to dominate cerebrally at this same PROFESSIONAL LEVEL.....then TMac can review the data presented by each man post-game and compare it to his own vision and perspective of the game he just watched but mor eimportantly during the game TMac will be able to see in REAL-TIME who sees the exact same details in the same ways as he does because ultimately communication is the catalyst of creation....this is the ONLY WAY TMac can properly find the minds of the men he needs to work with...this is an Eye-Test with no numbers or stats or resumes to fall back on....this is ANONYMOUS and TMac will not know who is giving him data it will just stream in although I am sure he will intuitively recognise the stylistic and philosophical differences between different posts and attribute them quite accurately to the man behind them....lol...TMac is very good at this.....so I am sure by the 1/2 way point of the 1st period he will have good clues as to who is who amongst the random threads he is reading and reviewing.You see this is about speed and compatability and nothing more....this is about understanding the NHS on another level....and it is about expediting growth...not WASTING ANY TIME considering the season is now under way for Management and Coaches.Remember if you have ten games that have been used to evaluate a group of Asst.s Moma2 will be the most cmfortable fit and will prove to be the most accurate on task data source when post-game analysis is done....it will show Moma2 was ahead of the curve the entire time in ALL TEN GAMES....it will be a sweep because no one can keep up the the processing speed and power of the NHS and Moma2.

Personally for Moma2 next year is Hall vs McDavid....and I want to see who can pull their sled the hardest and the furthest....I see how hard the Devils roster works as a TEAM for a common goal of WINNING and this is the proper way to approach things....Halls success comes from the teams group focus and commitment like with Vegas.....but...McDavid is on a stacked team really.....makes me wonder if something really odd like Yakupov ending up alongside Hall in Jersey could happen.Todays evolved NHS flavored NHL supports a yakupov type player...and let it be know right here that Moma2 has NEVER SWAYED ONE IOTA ON NAIL YAKUPOV BEING AN ELITE HOCKEY PLAYER...I don't care how many DIMENSIONS every player has I care what dimensions in what degrees I have to work with on the ice and a player like Nail who is super strong in one dimension like Ovie is needs to be evaluated and used properly then the honey will flow....Hall wasnt mature enough to look for Nail all the time and to make Nail the centerpiece of gpal scoring...Nuge could have but wasnt allowed to....McDavid wasnt allowed to....and Moma2 would have Nail setting up constantly and consistantly and when Moma2 sees someone fail to hit Nail whenever he is open there would be CONSEQUENCES...because when I say designated shooter I mean it.....I dont have an expectation of Nail being an elite 2-way player because that player will be supporting the elite GOAL SCORING I want from Nail...period....in Hockey the guy aiming is not the guy pulling the trigger....everything is about syncronicity and speed and IMHO for example McDavid is sooo fast and soooo creative that now that he s ESTABLISHED THIS WAY IN THE NHL there is a clear need for a guy EXACTLY LIKE YAKUPOV...Connor will look after the other dimensions as will Nugey....but I really do see Nail notching 40 goals with McDavid if he is used properly and Connor LOOKS FOR HIM...NO ONE BUT NUGEY CAN FIND OPEN HOLES IN OPPOSITION DEFENSES LIKE NAIL CAN....Yakupov is still IMHO an underutilised non-optimised player who is a surgical tool and needs to be used this way...and in todays NHL these are becoming very valuable players....one dimension is not an issue in todays game which is managed differently than in the past....with less structure and grunt work....creativity and the ability to be hard to read is now important.No Moma2 will not get off the Nail Yakupov bandwagon...he is a piece the Oilers need now....this has become clear....simply because of Nails processing speed which is faster and higher than normal and which coincidentally fits perfectly with McDavids normal speed and which RNH can easily keep up to.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here is my evaluation on the Edmonton Oilers chances of making the Playoffs this coming season.

www.youtube.com...

This is why....the Oilers RoundTable brainless-Trust....has decided that the best way to manage the best player in todays game is to let him be all he can be and then LOCK IT DOWN on all other lines hoping to saw-off EVERY SINGLE MINUTE WHERE CONNOR IS NOT ON THE ICE....and this has resulted in a one dimensional predictable dynamic in which EVERYTHING TRADITIONAL you do to win games fails to work out....because this means opponents simply thrown their best offensive line at McDavid and then focus on depth scoring to win every game....they do NOT SEND THEIR TOP DEFENSIVE UNITS OUT AGAINST CONNOR they use that deeper in the roster where they can beat the Oilers....no one is beating them during the McDavid minutes but there are only so many of those...and you KNOW HE IS GOING TO PRODUCE NO MATTER WHO DEFENDS HIM so by throwing your own big offense at him at least you score some of your own goals while he makes you bleed and force the rest of his team to also score to win....forcing them OUT OF SHUTDOWN MODE.....counter-punching McDavid and taking his hardest shots but also landing a few of your own is the basic simple way to beat Edmonton and everyone knows it....absorb McDavid punishment while scoring a bit and then count on Edmontons shutdown focus to make mistakes for you....and we all know that structured defensive gameplans are the ones that produce the most GLARING biggest mistakes as well as the most predictable ones.....and when we are talking 2nd 3rd and 4th lines the chances of these structural or communication breakdowns increases exponentially.

So you see this is why the Monkey and I are laughing so hard these days....the writing is on the wall.

Why do you think the Dynasty Oilers ...whose STYLE BY THE WAY IS NOW BACK IN VOGUE.....blew opponents out so much....BECAUSE they fought for offense on every single line and shift.....and this personality trait is what made the a Dynasty.....they didnt just let Wayne light you up and then turtle and shut every other line down....lol...nope....Wayne STRAFED you and then Messier STRAFED you and then Linesman STRAFED YOU and so on and so on on every single line.....yes deeper in the lineup the types of risks were lower but offense was still a PRIORITY and the Oilers still pressured for it.....the playactions were not as creative and became more structured as the talent diminished down the roster and lines and this DIVERSITY AND CONTRAST was to much for oppoents to overcome...the Dynasty Oilers could PLAY IT BOTH WAYS.....DURING A 60 MINUTE GAME...and do this every night......the Coaches were running basiclly 3 different System fronts or focuses...all driven by the same philosophy but to differing degrees of risk and reward......the creativity began with Wayne on top then went to Mark who added some more basic structute related inputs then down the lines where more and more creativity was traded in for structure but offense was NOT SACRIFICED defensive strength manifested as more and more risk-adverse structure was added down the lines.....NATURALLY....everyone was played to their strengths...and it was this type of dynamics that the NHS used to model itself after.....

The Dynasty players were BUILT by the fires they were put through.....all of them including Wayne were playing in a System that kept asking for more and not allowing fallbacks......there would be no Paul Coffey if not for the Oilers System....not the Hall of Famer we see today ....Paul was caught up in an environment where the bar was always being set higher by any number of people.....there would be no Mark Messier of Legend if not for the System that allowed himto optimise all of his skills from toughness to scoring to insanity......there would be no Jarri-Kurri if not for a System which allowed him to work at both ends of the spectrum during every single game...there will never be another 2-way players as good as Kurri because no one has used a System since which allows for the levels of contrast to be present during every game....ther is no Hall of Fame Legend named Fuhr if not for 60 minutes of firewagon offensive push resulting in awsome scoring chances on him...when the risks run high the opponent gives a Hall of Fame Goalie a chance to be all he can be.....you dont put him out there and then play possum and let opponents sift screened shots past him all ame long...you DRIVE FOR THE BUCKET EVERYSHIFT and keep the pucks in the opponents end or where he can see themcoming at him from a glaring error but NOT THROUGH MASSIVE TRAFFIC OR SCREENS.....supporting a defensive game which by process encourages and allows pucks to come to you and into structure in your own end screws up a super-goalie because the goals they see go in are NOT THEIR FAULT and over time it messes with ther heads.

You see the Players were FORGED BY THE SYSTEM THEY WERE PLAYING.....a System which encouraged them to set and re-set personal and team boundaries on a CONSTANT BASIS with NO CEILING IN SIGHT....the men pushed themselves...every last one did....the System allowed them to by never dragging them down and always propelling them forward and up.

So you see this is the age of the NHS......and either you are prepared or you are not......and by the way the flunky Dubas is a con-man like Dellow was.....they do not represent the newage of NHL Hockey at all...nor do their little Cabal of buddies who number 5 or 6 now embedded into NHL clubs to some degree publiclly aknowledged or not...in most cases not....but they are ALL FRAUDS and they ALL copy the NHS which is here for free...NONE OF THEM ARE QUALIFIED ...they are all just con-job salesmen....do you really believe that they have learned something from this thread that ANYNE ON AN NHL CLUB COULD NOT LEARN...so then exactly WHY WOULD AN NHL CLUB PAY THEM OR LISTEN TO THEM...ask Shannahan the idiot.....because they SELL MOMA2S PROPRIETARY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and they TELL NHL Teams that they are doing no wrong that it is what everyone does online and that it is what they do AFTER THEY STEAL THE DATA that makes it so valuabe to NHL Clubs.....it is SIMPLE BASIC CON-JOB....and it is fostered and driven by NHL Pros like Shannahan who want to shortcut who are willing to cheat and willing to work with the Devil ....Brendan you have done a dis-service to the entire NHL and you rotten bugger you KNEW IT DIDNT YOU....sad sack excuse of an NHL example.....YOU KNEW IT...YOU LISTENED TO DUBAS AND YOU KNOWINGLY ACCEPTED HIS BS STORY......you have irreparably harmed the NHL your own BREAD AND BUTTER....nice job of setting the tone for all future NHLers there Brendan..... Shanny.....if you had at the very least served DUE DILLIGENCE and CONSULTED BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY BY CONTACTING MOMA2 earning the TRUTH and then making your call well there would be no issues.....Dellow and Dubas and the rest of the Cabal and the MIT Stats conferences are all shams like Darkhorse Analytics is and was ...con-jobs....by the way Darkhorse has been working with the City of Edmonton and this is about to end...theyare now using their con-job experiences to do harm not good like Dubas and Dellow once they learn dynamic management they have to make a moral choice....these are rotten pieces of offal....but they learned like any one else can and chose to steal and make money.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
No one is turning on Looch...no one....the Fanbase is bluecollar and likes tough guys.... if Lucic goes it is because he wants to go.

FYI Oilers management you have been screwed over so badly from the inside that it is what I would call SAD....simply sad.....you have been unplugged from the Fanbase since ole Six Rings fed the media his speil and alienated several generations of fans with his veiled insult to the generic fanbase.

There is a MASSIVE ISSUE IN EDMONTON with OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANCE ...it is an organisational one....IMHO it is the residue of the Dynasty period in the Clubs history and it hasnt gone away instead it has been preserved and carried forward via K-Lowe and those he keeps under his umbrella....and the focus on those responsible for burying the Oilers beneath a mile of medeocrity may be out of sight but will never be out of mind nor very far below the surface once someone begins digging.

Todays Team has a healthy dose of defiance and it is in place in the form of one Connor McDavid who is the very definition of Defiance.No ones needs OPPOSITIONALLY defiant .

Translation...Meat Pie......so Milan Lucic is at home one night dining upon a wonderfull All-Beef Meat Pie his wife has brought home from M&M ….. an 18yr old rookie happens to call him for some man-to-man advice......so the kid asks Milan what the secret to his NHL level strength and endurance is ...Milan who has just finished swallowing a big bite of his meal thinks about it for a second remembering the day before when his wife gave him dinner saying it was Chicken Pie which was something new to him then his memory clicked and he told the Kid he eats Cow Pies for his strength and endurance.....that his secret was in the Cow Pie he always ate before a game...….so the Kid thanks Milan and hangs up, then the Kid Google searches Cow Pie...he is MORTIFIED and cannot believe what he finds....so he calls Milan back and asks him one question only...DID YOU SAY COW PIE MILAN....and Milan replies Yes Cow Pies and sometimes I will even eat two......the Kid cannot believe his ears but he thanks Milan again and hangs up....the Kid sits down at his desk shakes his head in disbelief .....then begins to plot out how he will find himself some Cow Pies and where the closest Farm might be and how much they will cost him.

static.comicvine.com...

matronofhusbandry.files.wordpress.com...

media-cdn.tripadvisor.com...

baumgartnercheese.com...

Who do you blame......lol.....this is where the Oilers are right now.....their cluster-puck is a free-will choice….and the RoundTable dynamic has been the causality of said identity.

Disband the RoundTable.....if they want to help they can be rink-rats and go talk to the men in person....hang out or get out.
edit on 29-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Nugey…..listen up....Moma2 is checking out Ok BigDog…..I am out of time.....I want you to remember something and to live by it.....the voices online that discuss NHL hockey are VERY VERY VERY FEW they are a MINUTE number and are in NO WAYS REFLECTIVE of popular or mainstream beliefs feelings or concerns the generic fanbase may or may not have.....so in short Ryan there are only a handful of people out there online who put out free content...and very very few people who pay for tickets and who will be the future supports of the Team have time or inclination to take these online bloggers or hacks seriously......this dynamic is how the advanced stats cabal screwed the NHS and infiltrated the NHL with their con-job poisons .....so remember not to waste time even in humor reading the garbage found online.....there is absolutely no value there to a professional Hockey Player....nothing they cannot get from the supports all around them......online opinions are like arseholes everyone has one and no one really wants to have anyone elses stuck in their face.....so it is stupid to volunteer yourself to have someones opinions stuck in your face which is what you do when you read their crap.....coming here was different...completely....this has been all about the NHS.

So good luck man.....you are the LAST MAN STANDING......so its over....you made it to the finish line....now things will only get better and better....you are ready for anything the NHL has to offer now....shoot the lights out now Nuge….your career is established and you are a bonadfide 2-way NHLer...so now its OK to OPEN IT UP......like you did in your first season....look to be a difference maker by taking responsibility for the FINISH now....you have FURNISHED enough now its time to finish...even with McDavid you need to look to finish and not consider selfishness or anything else ONLY FINISHING o-zone possesions with goals ASAP.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
John Tavares...….jeppers now he and Matthews can roast tamales over an open fire together and bond like never before....LMAO.....I wonder if Dubas used some BS stats formula ooops I forgot his butt-buddy Dellow likely wrote the 70 page book on Tavares his agents used to sell him and Dubas has been on the inside since day one setting up the deal undermining the NHLs processes as this group routinely does....good luck John.....hope you have some idea of what you are stepping into pal.....because Moma2 is putting the Oilers feud aside this coming season to focus on Dubas and YOU NOW PAL.....Moma2 hasn't watched you very much John not at all....it will take a few minutes online to watch your habits developing over your career and to dissect you as an individual...then we will observe how you hide your warts in NY and then we will decide how you will be forced to hide them in TO...…

Edmonton gave McDavid Looch...and TO gave Mathews Kadri...LMAO....now they have up-sized and given Mathews Tavares....wow.....lol.....everyone knows TO is a FRAGILE Team ...they know that Mathews is prone to injury because of the areas he likes to play in and that his Coaches are trying to protect him now and are bringing in John to show him the ropes and to take the heat off of him.....lol...and THIS is why Dubas is an internal poison....Mathews didn't need Tavares and now the entire chemistry of the club has changed....in fact now the club must change its System up.....this will be an immediate step BACK....and to add to the mess the Officials have to respect Tavares as they have been doing for many years as he has earned his bones representing the NHL as a Superstar sooooo it looks to be open season on Mathews and Marner and Nystrom and all Leafs now.....lol...John Tavares will get the Reffs attention now and Mathews will be getting his nose facewashed every single night and his job just got a whole lot grittier likely the last thing a finesses player like Mathews needed at this point in his career.

We shall delve into the screw-job Dubas stats BS has done on TO when we review how and why John Tavares will never experience the levels of success in TO he experienced in NY......why the 2 year adjustment period will permanently hinder the development of Mathews and other young players....we will soon see how well the numbers work out for Dubas the con-job.....sure Tavares will be motivated to have a solid season but then again if he over-does it he will impose upon what the Leafs have in place now wayyy to much so he might have to tone it down a bit and feel his way into the team...which is why I say a 2 year adjustment period is due now....is unavoidable now.....the Captaincy issue is over and Dubas has decided to crap on Mathews and make him become a backseat driver to Tavares...again permanently altering Mathews legacy.....leadership in TO will now fall upon Tavares....when the real issue was that Dubas and Babcock couldn't support Mathews enough to walk him into the leadership role...instead they have clearly shown they do not have faith in him to be able to make that leap....truth be told I would rather have Refs calling for Mathews and making him their focus than to have them focusing on Tavares while Mathews get the snot beaten out of him every night....obviously opponents will now go HARD and break lesser links in TOs chain...they will give Tavares room but will bring the Hammer down on Mathews.....it is how the NHL works and this is why NUMBERS DO NOT WORK...….lol...lol...DUBAS IS A SCAM and he has NO WAY TO CONNECT to the INTANGIBLES OF THE GAME OR OF ANY SPORT....he is a window shopper who has never gotten his hands wet nor dirty.....this Clown-Show in TO is going to be fun to watch.....the Oilers are done being screwed over by the Stats con-jobs ..they dumped the Dellow/Dubas/Eakins con-job stats BSing focuses and are now healing.....but TO has been deeply INFECTED by Dubas…..and by proxy all of his Cabal......there are NO EXCUSES FOR SHANNAHAN...and he will never offer any either he will stick to his guns and he will pick up scraps off the floor like Dubas because he is willing to be a DIRTY DOG so this tells me that as a player Shannahan was a dirty dog who would go below and beyond whenever he wanted something bad enough....he didn't work harder he sacrificed honor and pride and guts and chose the easy path of becoming dirty...….like he is now...Shanny KNOWS WHAT HE HAS DONE AND HE IS OK WITH IT....he ACCEPTS THAT DUBAS IS A THIEF AND A CON-JOB but because he has no other options he supports this type of racketeering.

Babcock no matter how hard I try you just do not fit into the mold pal......you just don't fit the picture what you have stood for for your entire career is being smeared to crap right now by Dubas and the sham he and his cabal of teenage basement dwelling thieves are rubbing all over the NHL...Bettman should have stepped in LONG AGO and stopped this incursion into the NHL....but he did not and shall be noted for his derelictions with intentions.

Just wait Mike till the season begins and Moma2 sees what you have cooking....you will only get a few games before your lunch money will be gone...and remember that the analysis the NHS will provide will be of the highest level and caliber and it will surely set back any player or process that it ILLUMINATES....you will be set back every 5-10 games as opponents tune in to Moma2 and tune you out of the Playoffs.....you see Mikey and Dubas and Shanny...see how I LUMP YOU ALL TOGETHER NOW....lol...you see fellas you will now learn something about online content that Moma2 just helped RNH clearly understand....you will now learn that it is HERE that NHLers come to LISTEN AND LEARN not to con-job pirates like Dubas and Dellow and their con-job cabal of thieves....lol...your NHL PEERS come here to LEARN BABCOCK.....you idiot...your freaking G.M built his career by riping off the data right here....lol...and mark these words pal....your PEERS will be tuning in very very closely and they will react to NHS analysis and data IMMEDIATLY like as in DURING GAMES OR THE VERY NEXT GAME...you will have NO ROOM TO MOVE …..lol...none bupkiss….LMAO.

When Shanny went to the dark side and hired Dubas he placed a target upon his Maple Leaf......the Oilers are still being remediated for defending Bronco the Mole/Mod on their website who began the screwjob on Moma2 a decade ago from THE INSIDE....sure Dellow and Eakins are gone and they were true con-jobs so that is a natural consequence as TO will soon discover must happen with Dubas….but the defense of the original sinner will not go unanswered EVER hence the Oilers shall be hobbled this coming season as well.....you see Babcock this is a FEUD not a battle...and you and TMac in Edmonton BOTH STEPPED SQUARELY IN THE DUNG-PILE......TMac has been raked already and you Mikey are about to feel Moma2s WRATH FULLY AND COMPLETELY and once the analysis is released you and your suckhole kid-con Dubas will NOT BE ABLE TO PUT HUMPTY BACK TOGETHER AGAIN....although I will say this.....if Dubas is all he says he is he should be able to counter everything Moma2 provides analytically.....lol...lol..LMAO...ROFLMAO.....Mike Babcock because of your associations Moma2 is going to dissect your roster and your system and processes on a level you have never ever experienced...all of your highest level assets shall be EXPOSED for the flaws they have....ILLUMINATED THEY SHALL BE.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hey Babcock...did you see how quickly they reduced the articles online about Dubas when I called them out on it.....lol...it was a nice break to be frank....lol ..now they are slowly sneaking their volume back up....lol...lol...point made Mike....its all over...you have been hoodwinked and now you know it.You are welcome...just be glad you are not Shanny....your contract is coming due but he is screwed.....lol....he better use the Oilers as his example because they 86ed Dellow as soon as they learned the facts...Shanny has no choice now it is only a matter of how deep he wishes to sink himself before he begins to realise he is drowning....but lucky for Shanny your lifeline is also his lifeline.....he can easily see the truths now himself.....lol...and if he is an evil bugger who endoreses the theft and deception and wishes to project this attitude as a leader at his level then I gues the devil is who the devil is right.....lol.

Remember this.....the Leafs should have went after Lucic HARD....not Tavares....I believe this relationship is going to turtle immediatly like Messiers did in Vancouver....just saying.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Just saying these guys are from the same Tribe man...I find it spooky.

www.nhl.com...

www.ecachockey.com...(360_x_205)_Photos/Clarkson/Todd_Marchant_Anaheim09.gif

www.ecachockey.com...(360_x_205)_Photos/Clarkson/Todd_Marchant_Anaheim23.gif

cdn.prestosports.com...=650/cr=n/d=99sa7/emvrp3dbyzrwqf8f.jpg

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join