It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ok......well played Mr. Gulutzan...well played indeed.

Why yes INDEED you will be playing a NewAge Hockey System style of play....and yes only a few team in the NHL use this System and Philosophy ….this much we have all had evidence of for some time now.....Gully should have just named the NHS....once he does it goes viral....and the chips fall where they may....but this is a very big first step....it almost seems like Gully asked Moma2 to hold off on the Rain of Pain for some reason....maybe he wants to join up here and PM Moma2 like the sign says.....the door is always open...always has been.

The telegraphed storyline early is that the Oil will come out balls to the wall with the defense fully engaged from game one forward...ala....2015+ fLames......this is simply the fLames way of interpreting and applying the NHS to their assets....they never should have stopped playing that way.

Like T-Mac brought a specific brand of NHS hockey he was forced to evolve into in San Jose Gully brings a fLames NHS influenced viewpoint to the table...but no one is making the right overtures to Moma2......your faces are all still pressed tightly up against the windows of the box Moma2 lives inside of...

Gully...when you wish to introduce something new to a sensitive host it is sometimes good to NORMALISE it somewhat before you apply it.You have to NORMALISE the NHS and Moma2....you have to get things framed properly so Moma2 can shed this skin and help you win the Stanley Cup...I dont know how any of you have faced the men you work with and denied the NHS influence and that they in many cases follow the NHS and are aware of its epic historical impacts.

I am tired of giving new Coaches a clean slate...it is dizzying...its way easier to just hamstring the horse and let it hobble away to drop later.....but this is Gullys big chance to step up....lol...really.

Manny....I dont have to analyse your toolbox....and Trent I watched you play and have reviewed your manage,ent profile...no surprises there...might be for a few d-men soon....lol...but not to me....be careful Trent Moma2 will be targetting your studs as we see them develop for you and your processes first we need to see who really grasps yur perspectives and wishes then we will sandbag those developing assets first....we will target the upwardly trending learning curves you cultivate and nurture and hope to adjust for.....just letting you know....nothing personal.

Gully....I am going to get you blown out early and often....you have nothing to bring to the Dance that Moma2 hasnt CREATED.....lol....Talbot is going to melt down when I feed him a steady diet of Breakaways and he discovers there is a new flashier way to have the first shots go in consistantly.......lol....ROFLMAO will Talbot ever melt down......he is so reactive and emotional......lol....I apologise to the Oilers forwards for the injuries to come....you will be tasked with throwing the body hard and often and in the red paint of transition areas....better look for some upgraded shoulder and NECK protection especially the horsecollars....remember that Systems and processes draw and take PENALTIES and the Calgary System has already been exposed as being PENALTY DEPENDANT the last few seasons as refs caught on to it ....or it runs a step behind its objectives and allows players to cheat in subtle ways to make up the slight difference...Forwards in Gullys System take a LOT of penalties by proxy....and they will in Edmonton as well.This puts a set of hobbles on the Defense and jacks up the pressure on them to not make mistakes which means not take risks on both sides of the puck....the more forwards take penalties the more suppressed the defense must play....or it becomes a death-spiral....early....like we are planning for right now....LMAO.

Gully you are not the first to run into this wall...no one has gone through over under or around it....it has never been breached....ever...and shall not be....ever.

You see Gully it isnt the analysis Moma2 makes...it is how your NHL peers take it that matters....and as you well know I can pinpoint every core value of any System or Process you wish to conjure up within mere minutes...accurately and terminally....and IF THEY CAN GRASP WHAT I AM COOKING...wel then....I guess your goose is cooked......over and over and over and over 8 times....remember the 8 ten game sequences where we are going to drive you down to 2 games under .500 per sequence......lol....you better get a notebook man.
edit on 9-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Ok,so you bring in Trent to provide acumen in one specific area of defense...….you bring in Gully to provide another specific area of offense.....T-Mac you really should have simply paid the Piper pal....because ...LMAO....this isn't going to work any better than your last cadre of Assistants, or their plans,for goodness sakes MAN you are simply re-arranging the cards....your hand is still the same...and Moma2 never bluffs.....remember that Moma2 can tear down anything Moma2 builds up.....and if it is done online then your plans all run afoul....you dummys are going to run with what I said and not pay me and I am going to 110% expose you and sink your battleship....Moma2 will SELF-IMMOLATE and destroy before you are given 1/4 or mercy of any degree.In case you missed that last part...Moma2 will show everyone how to dissect you and your System and its processes.....yes I am impressed that you are going to listen and do the smart thing by following the NHS BUT SO WOULD I IF I WERE YOU....so no big freaking deal there....pay the Piper.

You have no idea how eerily anticipatory Moma2 is.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
T-Mac.......just so you know I will be making plans today to begin redirecting my time and energy.....there will only be enough available time and energy for me to torpedo your season then go.

I would say your window of opportunity to work with anything NHS quite likely ever again is closing...we are gonna shut er down just as majicly as we fired her up...….once Moma2 was here things happened...when Moma2 is gone...all growth innovation progress and evolution for the NHL as a League entity for Individual NHL Players for NHL Coaches for NHL Fans and for other Athletes who embrace the NHS philosophy will shortly be a fading history....quickly forgotten......in the long term history of the NHL this will be a phase that lasted several decades.....that is all that will remain and the names attatched to this phase will be whatever time dictates.

The irony is that Gully you will likely be the last man standing as the smoke begins to clear after this coming season has developed into one big long rendition of Taps.www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
At this point suggesting you read the NHS history to understand clearly how important the NAME IS....well that idea is now cumbersome...suffice to say Gully...they will ALL SAY MY NAME SOONER OR LATER....Moma2 and the NewAge Hockey System....it is what it is......so the sooner YOU say it and YOU SIGN Moma2 the sooner business can begin.

Hey...Babcock...haven't forgotten you don't worry....here is what your little weasel buddy Dubas is in the midde of trying to do to your sport and even worse he is taking something able and designed to HELP your Sport and turning it into a poison....pay heed Babs...Shayy I wrote you off pal and you HAD LEGACY BEHIND YOU MAN...why....www.msn.com...
edit on 10-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Gully please don't say the word transition to the media to many times....most of them are clueless as to how to explain it write about it or postulate about it.....and now they are trying to and they are butchering everything about the very word before they have even gotten rolling as a group.....pleeeeeeeze stop it ASAP......they really don't know what you are talking about or how to apply it....you could discuss possession and transitions all interview long in detail and none of them would still even have 1/2 of a remote idea what the hades you were talking about.....they wouldnt know how to APPLY IT because they have been brainwashed by the stats poisons into seeing the game in a structured numbered sort of way...the LEAST ENTERTAINING OR EDUCATING WAY POSSIBLE.....so unless you are going to give them a lead-in to the NHS so they can get educated and be active participants like by NAMING THE PHILOSOPHY...the NewAge Hockey System or the NHS.....then leave it alone and do not confuse the natives.

I must admit it is laughable to hear them discuss transitions in a clueless way....but this worm has been squirming for a decade now and it is time to let it turn.

Tick-Tock Stop-Block Chalk-Talk ….I hope the Oilers equipment guy has a lot of high-rise ankle guards and 3x-padded kneepads because a lot of rubber is going to be eaten by Oilers players when they are demanded to block a high volume of high velocity shots....by process.....lol...something they haven't been asked to do yet enmasse as part of the processes...certainly as part of their toolbox but not by process....Gully I am going to sculpt my way to the season opener.....lol...fleshing everything out.
edit on 11-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
You see Gully...this is how you make enemies with Moma2....be coy...as coy as you can.....just remember time is running out and you have been warned.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Newsflash.…..Milan Lucic is in HIGH DEMAND...but Chia is playing hardball.....for good reason.

Milan has not been used optimally by the entire club he has not been respected by the entire club nor the entire Fanbase as he should be , the opportunity has not been built for Milan to be all that Milan can be.....to do this every single man on the team must understand the roles expected of each of them....if this doesn't happen proper balanced peer driven respect cannot happen in the locker room....this means that unless you were a part of the Oilers team that was butt-whipped and board-stomped by the entire NHL when the club was toothless and weak and loaded with skilled players YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE BULLIED IN THE NHL.....and truth be told most of those guys are all GONE NOW....this group has not collectively had their lunch taken for consecutive year after year.....they are fracking clueless.....since Lucic showed up NOBODY has tweaked the Oilers....the entire NHL went silent because of what Milan brngs every night....they refused to play the type of game that illuminates Milan Lucic and allows him to be all he can be.....the League COLLECTIVELY snuffed out Milans power base by refusing to engage him or the team on Milans terms...……...this is first off a Coaches dereliction for not providing the opportunity properly and then it ia a player/teammate dereliction for not exploiting their abundance of wealth in a critical area of NHL play and then lastly it is Milans dereliction for not speaking up and demanding more he was to nice about it all when he felt things sliding which as a vet he certainly did Milan did not whine he played how he was asked to play.

Well I know Gully is bringing certain tools to the table...luckily IMHO he has the right audience...he would have ended up as effective and popular as Eakins from a drivers seat perspective...Gully has a very different style than Eakins......but bringing in a big stick to a room full of 2013-14 Oilers with the dynamic in that room would have absolutely backfired...they were still in nurture mode...…which was a big driver behind Eakins failure aside from his shady dealings with Dellow and the advanced stats cabal...…..I think todays roster is in NEED of Gullys focus and drive and style...this I DO see as a perfect fit.....the Maturity level across the board is there for a big stick wielding SOB....as long as Gully always remembers big stick or not to never-ever treat Rookies like Vets and screw with their futures...like Eakins did when he RAILROADED NAIL YAKUPOVS CAREER......no commentary or critique of Rookies in the media or anywhere...they either play or sit and nobody but the Coaches and they know why and its as much for learning as correcting when they do sit so there are NO PRECONCEPTIONS THEY SCREWED UP TO END UP WATCHING FOR A WHILE........they don't need to be a part of the media meatgrinder that exists in every NHL City.

So to sum up here......when I have Milan Lucic on my team I ALWAYS WIN THE SMALL BATTLES and my elbows are ALWAYS UP HIGH WHEN I ENGAGE....and I NEVER BACK DOWN FROM A TAUNT or a Facewash or a Cheap-Shot...NEVER - EVER....because you see I WORK EXTRA HARD IN PRACTICE AND IN GAMES TO HAVE A NUCLEAR DETERRENT BY MY SIDE named Milan Lucic and because of him I WILL ALWAYS ENTER BATTLES FIRST AND WILL ALWAYS COME OUT ON TOP OF THEM HADES OR HIGH WATERS ......I WILL BE THE AGGRESSOR AND THE VICTOR....every man on the Roster has to walk with the Lucic Swagger or they are NOT DOING THEIR JOBS which are coincidentally TO SUPPORT THE ENTIRE TEAM IN WHATEVER WAYS ARE REQUIRED....including growing bigger cojones that drag on the ice from time to time because they are so massive.People have been seeing it the wrong ways...Milan isnt here to just protect McDavid...LMAO...he lives here now and he is here to protect EVERY SINGLE OILER....but you have to AS INDIVIDUALS DEVELOP SWAGGER AND work harder at being needles in your opponent sides to fully utilise the protection and Man-Love Milan can give to everyone with a single big group hug...ya gotta make em come to Milan...and yes that will be harder work and will leave marks on some of you...but everybody has to take one for the team from time to time and this is why guys like Yamamoto and like Caggiula become important they finish checks hard even though they are small and this peaves opponents off...now the Oilers need to collectively jack up their compete level and also their willingness to be aggressive and to be cocky and to be more grey in how they play the game....not dirty---just a little less white-Knight ...a little more grey will do perfectly....not elbows to the face but definately the first facewashes and the first sticks up ...the initiation factor must be an Oilers asset or you are wasting a Prime Milan Lucic.......If I were Captain of the Oilers I would ride the Lucic factor like a rented Mule baby....HARD....I would set the tone and expect my teamamtes to clue in right away...and this type of IMMEDIATE DEMANDS OF PRODUCTION WERE A WAYNE GRETZKY LEADERSHIP TRADEMARK for anyone who watched his career and the evolution of his teams....hen you lost your edge Wayne knew IMMEDIATLY because he never lost his and he would demand you produce or be replaced with someone else who was streaking and on top of their game in every way...Wayne needed prepared linemates...not much more...but they had to be PREPARED TO DO THE JOB HE ASKED WHEN AND HOW HE ASKED with no questions...just do it baby....so if you think for one second that Wayne and Messier didn't stand up in the locker room and tell everyone that THEY HAD BIG SAMMY and that they had TEETH and that every single one of them had to start to act like it.....so I expect Connor and Leon ….who are todays Gretzky and Mess to do the same today with Milan by their sides....and I expect the Coaches to watch their clubs growth and to remediate quickly anyone who cant or wont fill these required roles....right now the Oilers are the most balanced they have been in a decade....Gretz=McDavid...Mess=Leon...Kurri=R.N.H.....I believe that if he is coached properly and utilised properly and SHOWN ENOUGH TAPES that Pullijarvi will soon be the Glen Anderson the club needs....I know no one sees this ….but I believe this kid has a LOT OF GLENS STRENGTHS IN MANY AREAS OF HIS GAME AND PERSONALITY...to be clear I RESPECT ANDERSON WITH ABSOLUTION...he was a tough mean competitive SOB who HATED LOSING....I would have him on my team any day of the week....if Pulli decides to go to the net the way Glen did with the legs this kid has and the mid-ice acceleration he has like Glen had we could see a MONSTER IMPACT NO ONE EXPECTED...this Kid is no Laine...he can be BETTER...

T-Mac....this has been a sad ride...I wanted you to come on board and then adapt your San Jose Model to the NHS style and then dominate....but you just couldn't seem to connect with Moma2 for whatever reason....now we are in the Twilight of our relationship from a contractual point of view...and we both know that even if you make it to the Playoffs the likelihood of your being re-upped is very very small.....politics being what they are...….the way I see it T-Mac you need the NHS more than ever now...this coming season must be one single powerful sure and confident stride past the 1st round of the Playoffs.....or you are on the last Bus out when your contract is up..the carrot still hangs in front of you.
edit on 12-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Connor...Nuge….Leon....I want you guys to watch some of Waynes old games and pat attention to how he used to build up top speed on the wing when it was opened up for him to even a slight degree and I do NOT MEAN HIGH% CHANCES TO RUSH IT....nope...Wayne would pick times when he had early possession and he would ignite his jets early as if he were going to drive the wing all the way in....to early...purposefully to early...but because he was FULL SPEED ALREADY he was still still forcing his opponents to adjust and transition into their System structures while he was on the periphery.....then he would curl back just above the blueline and catch his teammates coming in late and also high speed....he used them as a late UP-SPEED impact...like Moma2 teaches in other ways.....this was one of Waynes chosen formats for using this support effectively.....opponents began to learn to stop the up-speed supports in the 80s when they were to N/S focused so Wayne adapted and upped his game by removing their reaction time....the CRITICAL ISSUE WITH THIS TECHNIQUE is to NEVER EVER EVER EVER push it and force it....you ONLY ONLY ONLY use this when you have an even or better footrace position and an extremely open wing and no cross-ice neutral zone kamikazes coming in diagonally E/W trying to remove your head.....and your teammates have to be busting nut up-ice right behind you for this to work out properly so Wayne used to disguise it from everyone including his teammates...they were just conditioned to bust their cojones screaming into shooting positions not to anticipate....just get into position ASAP and receive the gifts from the Great One.

So fellas...just watch the tapes...we will be addressing this after your 20th game...it will be important for you to have spent a lot of time watching and experimenting because we will be working directly with this data at that time.Doug Weight used to use this same pull-up method in a different manner to excellent results....although he used to enjoy stepping over the blueline and blasting it in himself while everyone including the kitchen sink were in transition as well.....lol...which I loved to see..... methinks Leon will enjoy watching Dougies deadly moves....Nugey has been emulating Gretzkys vision and playmaking since his rookie year it is natural for him to use this weapon he is very good at it ....Connor will need to be very very carefull not to get tagged because someone is always blasting trying to keep up with him but this is something he will enjoy getting used to using as well IMHO.....pay close attention to who was used in these dynamics in terms of forwards and defencemen and in terms of recieving the pass and taking the shots to end the playactions quickly.....no dust-offs...pure N/S speed based instinct positionally based offense....quick-strike finishes....Moma2 wants these 3 players to all watch these tapes for the next 3 months.....simply so you can make assesments of your TEAMMATES to see who can give you what advantage you will need when you execute this way....I really want you to put yourselves in Waynes shoes but then to asses which teammates you can envision filling the other spots in the playactions.....I want you prepared to make such evaluations of your teammates.
edit on 12-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hey,its cool to see at least one of the new Oilers Coaches logging onto the net.....I see one of them has made anonymous inroads onto the Oilers Board...….lol...well played indeed....however you wont find much data that is of any real tangible use there....a few more posts and I will know which one...I have a suspicion after a single introductory post but time will tell.To bad he logged onto the wrong site.....lol....all he will hear there is the lamenting of the brutalised fans this season.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Anyone ever wonder why the NHS was built like the Dynasty Oilers....well it was because Moma2 knew the violence and the momentum control violence brings was NEVER GOING TO RETURN TO THE NHL....and the only things that stopped the Oilers Dynasty Train were biased rule changes designed to trip their style up and by outright violence and chep dangerous dirty play......well rule changes can be worked around....violence cannot....the violence is gone never to be seen again and the rule changes are being slowly redacted.

The time was and IS RIPE for the most explosive offensive entertaining NHL hockey ever to be played.......superior to the Dynasty Oilers brand and style.

Overwhelming offense cannot be beaten out of a Team now....you need to be techniclly perfect to beat an overwhelmingly offensive team in todays NHL...you have to be as focused on defense as they are on offense...this is why we are seeing smaller faster players being signed now .... technical defensive play means MOBILE ADAPTABLE FAST defensive engagements.....it doesnt have to mean smaller faster more mobile defenders but to most hockey minds this is the solution ....it is what it is.....the desired and required impacts can be found in other manners aside from changing the physical template and skillsets of your defensemen.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I saw this video and the Oilers came to mind....IMHO you will see how it is the right way to begin cerebrally beginning to prepare for the coming season...www.youtube.com...

Not much more to say once you watch the vid.....other than when do we get things rolling baby.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wow...this guy is on to something...but not what he is espousing...however Moma2 and the NHS have also encountered the patterns he is describing but incorrectly interpreting.www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think Pontus Ahberg needs a Personal Guru.....he needs to find his inner Compass and re-orientate himself.....because I see him as a player who can establish himself as a game maker....if he doesn't get this specific help from say a Moma2 relatively quickly he might as well be sent down the River right now....because he has already dug himself a hole which is tough to get out of on many Clubs......in Edmonton they do not have a long history of patience....the Dynasty group was TIGHT and nothing could upset their apple-cart but since then the Club is strict and unforgiving.

Moma2 is already thinking like the incoming Coaches...this is why we are talking about Pontus in the first place.

The newbies will see NO REASON NOT TO OPTIMSE PONTUS AND ANYONE ELSE WHO FITS THEIR BILLS.

Everyone has a fresh slate...and even some who have been accountable and who have fulfilled their obligations+ may be re=evaluated under a slightly different colored lens....these guys will need to be self-aware and when they see they dont fit they need to ask for help moving on ASAP...no wasting critical time with a bad fit...NHL careers are far to short to waste time lingering....the Oilers have ruined a LOT OF CAREERS BY LINGERING and failing to help move players when the fit is wrong...the animosity between the NHL peers and Oilers upper Management will never go away till the old dotards are really tangibly gone....so it is nearly impossible for the Oilers to help their players move off productively into the League because everyone LOWBALLS THE OILERS...and they always will.....bringing Chia in only inflamed an already swollen hot and nasty situation in this arena of League relationships.

Now that the Oilers have McDavid the handcuffs have been jacked on even tighter.....and their NHL peers will never give them a fair hockey deal.....lucky for the Oilers Connor can draw the best players in the world to him....he has KEPT PRODUCING NOW FOR 2 YEARS....with rotating linemates...sooooo....the real DOMINANT STUDS who KNOW THEY CAN TRANSFER THEIR SUCESS TO ANY TEAM AND SYSTEM IN THE NHL will now begin to salivate thinking how much higher they could help lift McDavid...guys like Phat Phil Kessell who can finish no matter where they play how they play or who they play with....you see Connor needs FINISHERS....if only the dotarded Oilers had never hired Eakins who targetted and destroyed Nail Yakupovs NHL career....then would have a TAILORMADE FITTING SHOOTER A MINI-OVIE......what Pontus now has to try to become...IMHO Ahberg is a less talented lower ceiling Nail Yakupov....I STILL BELIEVE YAKUPOV can score 50 goals in the NHL....if he is beside McDavid...guys like Phat Phil and Nail are SPECIAL TALENTS who need to be optimised.....they may not fit seamlessly with 75% of the players out there but put them with the % like McDavid and BANGO they turn into critical cogs because they DO NOT MISS AND THEY DO NOT GIVE PUCKS AWAY FOR NOTHING.....this is the one single thing no one ever ever talked about regarding Yakupov....he NEVER EVER WASTED PUCKS UNLESS HIS COACHES FORCED HIM TO THROW IT AWAY...and he ALWAYS FOUND A TEAMMATE OPEN IN SHOOTING POSITION but he NEVER HAD TRIGGERMEN working with him he had the Hall and Ebbs show isolating him and denying him pucks possesions and opportunities....they basiclly acted like teenage kids and excluded Nail on purpose...then the screwball Eakins and his con-job sidekick Dellow came along and PILED ON TOP OF THIS DYNAMIC and absolutely crushed Nails chances of finding the home he deserved was drafted and chosen to fill and that no one had a right to unfairly remove....however none of this changed Nail....and IMHO he is as good a passer as anyone I have ever seen on the Oilers in the range of Weight with the same heavy hard passes that are pinpoint.....and because Nail is a shooter he always finds teammates at the right times...he doesnt just throw blindlow to medium chance passes out there he always QUICKLY finds a grade A finishing opportunity for someone....he can hold possesion and FIND GUYS if given the chance and time exactly like Leon Draisaitl can do.In 2 years the incumbent Coaches and decision makers will be gone...and so will RNH ....and at that point I hang up my Oilers Jersey for good...McDavid is simply not enough to keep me loyal to the mess that is the Oilers.The fact that the Oilers failed to re-engage Yakupov before he went to the KHL evidences why Moma2 is still hunting them...they let the fraudulent advanced stats arseclowns Dellow and Eakins make a SACRIFICE of Yakupov because Yakupov was an NHS student....it went beyond NHL hockey and the job Nail was hired and paid to do...they made it personal.....and the Oilers didnt stop them nor try to remediate the damages post incidents....they just paid for the Yakupov mistake with their Playoff derailment...and the last year of no-playoffs failure....and they will pay with another year of derailment.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think once RNH is gone Moma2 will retire the feud...….everyone is gone.....the potential Dream Team of all time has been piffled away.

RNH is a MADE MAN....he has managed his on and off ice careers simultaneously and is set for life already...full stop.....he is unlike many others in that he always does his job first and delivers the goods ...then he talks...exactly like Wayne Gretzky used to do.

I think RNHs advisors have been put in a position of abundance and that they will optimise it...so I fully expect RNH to go for the biggest bucks of his career....one more long term deal and his career is full circle.....truth be told any Cup Contender would bend over backwards to have a shut down 2-way player like RNH who makes very very few mistakes he doesn't auto-correct.....players like him are the quiet unheralded SPINES of Championship Teams.

The problem is this....if the Oilers give RNH and McDavid a full season together...it is my esteemed opinion that both men can find enough ways to adjust themselves to maintain CONSISTANCY TOGETHER OVER 82 GAMES...this means they can go through RWers and d-men as they see fit....whoever is hot offensively will slot in with them....its going to come down to having enough FUEL of the high octane variety to feed the fire....and the only fuel that is good enough comes from goodplayers who know their jobs who have HIT HOT STREAKS where they are ultra-tuned in....finding RWS and d-men who are in this confident positive sweet-spot will be something the Oilers should hire a special consultant to help them with....I know they have lots of Legends consulting already but they need Moma2s fresh perspectives.

The problem is that the Coaching staff may not see it my way....to bad for them....and my way says that the players who insulate McDavid need to be insulating him with offensive support not defensive supports....everyman on the ice with Connor has to be ready to be in position to score to finish and they need to be operating at full speeds trying to keep up with Connor to properly push the opposition....hence THEY SHOULDNT HAVE MUCH REACTION TIME BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE BALLS-TO-THE-WALL WIDE OPEN....hence....they must ALWAYS ALL BE IN A SHOOT FIRST MODE AND BLASTING INTO PRIME SCORING SPOTS...not secondary spots...PRIME SPOTS....this applies to DEFENSEMEN and FORWARDS equally.....EVERYMAN has to be of the mindset that THEY ARE A TRIGGERMAN....and EVERYMAN needs to be responsible for putting the puck in the net when opportunity knocks.....because ONLY THIS QUALITY will keep a player with McDavid and Nuge....in basic terms if the men on the ice cannot play solid seamless offense together with the defense able to 100% enter the playaction and take it anywhere they see fit with Forwards dropping back to cover for them immediatly for as long as is needed....then the Oilers will fail to optimise McDavid and they will crap away another year of his career....we will have to see a LOT OF DEFENSEMEN walking right in and burying the pucks....and also walking in and setting up teammates....or the changes in Coaching will have been for nothing.....this weakness was clearly targetted by Oilers Management in their choice of new Assistants....IMHO the old Assistants were fine...quite good in fact....Moma2 stumped them they did not drop the ball it was stripped out of their hands...by a crafty wily Vet.....Moma2 will soon be doing the same thing to the incumbant new Coaches....and the Carousell will continue spinning.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is a video that is for Gully...consider it a Welcome Wagon gift...it is intended to REMIND HIM of what the NHS truly is and why he should stop the charade and give Moma2 full and due credit for creating and bringing to life the NewAge Hockey System....and for making the NHL a better League for the efforts.....this video SHOULD HIT HOME because of a lot of things including Gullys normal peer driven programming....what this woman did with a song that is the STAPLE OF A GENERATION is fracking amazing....it is PERSONALISED...it is CREATIVE ON ANOTHER LEVEL ..it is ORIGINAL....it is PROPRIETARY.....it is CUTTING EDGE....she has taken the ingredients and tailored her dish until it has become an original entity unto itself...she has EVOLVED IDEAS WE HAVE ALL HELD....successfully...and this is EXACTLY WHAT MOMA2 HAS DONE FOR THE NHL.

www.youtube.com...

I think Larsson and Darnell and Leon and Pontus will especialy enjoy this video.....lol...I am quite sure of it....but if you want to be Champions you need to learn how to CREATE...not emulate....Moma2 CREATES something new from the old ...the Belly dancer CREATES something new from the old ....these are NOT EMULATIONS these are original CREATIONS...every single NHL season is a collectively driven CREATION and each team has a hand in the mix big enough to let them make the Playoffs...that is if they can slap enough OTHER HANDS during 82 games.....basiclly they need a new schtick...and STICK....lol.

I wonder what kind of BS Dellow and Dubas and the other arse-clowns use to explain how they got their inspirations....lol...lol...lol.
edit on 19-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well its time to get things rolling.

Everybody went all-in over the summer keeping themselves in tip top shape....extreme workouts huh....lol....so the excuse this year will be that everyone was burnt out from overworkng during the off-season when they were suppossed to be resting up...and when the travel was added to the early schedule due to the Germany game......well you know how excuses work right...it seems like every year all the Oilers have to prove themselves to be valuable to a New set of Coaches or a new Head Coach...no one gets to define themselves solidly....they are always in a state of flux....everyone having to learn new dance steps every couple years.....auditioning in a Groundhog Day type of dynamic.....over and over...being kept on the edge of your seat so to speak and NEVER finding a comfort zone where CONFIDENCE CAN GERMINATE....dum dum Coaches dont see why players cannot find rythem and get on hot streaks or dig their ways out of slumps....fools....the OILERS DYSLEXIC UPPER MANAGEMENT HAS BRED AND FOSTERED AN ENVIRONMENT WHICH ENCOURAGES PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOURS....its like living with a roundTable of women in mid-menopause.....and still trying to get your job done....NO ONE CAN BUILD CONFIDENCE IN THIS ENVIRONMENT UNLESS THEY LISTEN VERY VERY CLOSELY TO MOMA2....and this type of player is so adept at adjusting and growing and learning that they are already an elite level anomaly.....and they are also lucky.....I can only think of one I have seen in an Oilers Uniform the last 15 years that has surfed the waves and still managed to CONSISTANTLY grow and evolve as an NHL player...a SURVIVOR.......and he is still wearing one.

Then they run into T-Mac who happens to use the blender as a tool....as a process...lol....didnt anyone consider this before they hired T-Mac...or is this why.....we will never know.....but what we do know is that T-Macis big on production when he gives you minutes.....and to him production is equal parts defense and offense it is a mistake based dynamic for him....he is crafty and he tries to find players who are in the groove and on hot streaks and give them more minutes to use this critical edge in games and this is actually elite level Coaches thinking at work....far above average in focus...but T-Mac failed to consider what he was coming into in terms of mental dynamics already embedded within the entire team by Ownership and Upper Managements long term impacts....fact is McDavid NEEDS to have hot hands rolled on his RW side and on Defense with him....but this technique should only be used for his line....not every line....and the duo of RNH and Connor needs to be made a constant consistant dynamic with Leon being a common implant on RW...both RNH and McDvid can DO THINGS TO THE OPPOSITION ALMOST AT WILL....and this means the 2 of them can create CONSISTANT GAME DYNAMICS...meaning they can repeatedly set up a finisher or finish themselves on every single possesion provided their linemates are dialed in to their habits....this only happens from repetition so they MUST BE KEPT TOGETHER FOR MOST OF THE 82 GAMES..as other lines must be.......only Connor needs to have hot hands rolled for him every so many games....as soon as his linemates stop finishing and hit any type of slump they need to be switched out simply because Connor and Nuge CAN AND WILL constantly and consistantly set up their triggerman and because of this WE KNOW THEY ARE THE STRONGEST LINKS....so we leave them welded together.....biggest chance T-Mac has ever taken as an Oiler Coach....it is hard to give up the excusatory crutch that a defined habit of rolling the line blender gives a Pro Coach....when you commit and trust you EXPOSE YOURSELF......commit and trust....yup....thats right.

I must stress that Connor and Leon and Nuge are ALL INTER-CHANGABLE.....Leon is = in every way to the other 2 men...all 3 are Potential NHL level Captain Material......nuff said.....just because you arent hearing Leons name doesnt mean it doesnt perfectly fit the verbage because it does every time.

edit on 20-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The Tavares experiment…..lol....the Dubas Debacle.....lol.....the Shannahan Slip....LMAO....the Babcock Blunder.....what will history call this period of dissembly the Leafs are now mired in with Dubas and Co.Maybe Shanny should have asked Dubas to give him the top ten reasons why John Tavares would be an asset worth investing heavily into.....no statistics allowed.....ten reasons why Tavares will help the Leafs make the Playoffs and win the Stanley Cup...ten reasons why he makes the current Leafs better …...ten reasons why the impacts he provided in NY will transfer seamlessly to the Leafs both organisationally and rosterwise....remember no statistics allowed.I am sure not doing this critical analysis for anyone for free ....lol....nope.....but had one been done....I do not hessitate to state that I highly doubt Tavares would have even been considered as an addition.But Dubas is slowly poisoning the Leafs.....on so many levels it is frankly scary.....and he will give you 1000 reasons why numbers say his decisions are always going to be right....dont you idiots in TO understand never to play games with someone who has nothing to lose and Dubas is a con-job fraud who never had anything to lose and still does not...Dubas and his cronies can twist numbers into any shape or form they wish to like Kids fingerpainting....its what they have dones since they were in their early twenties still living in their parents basements still getting their skidmarked skivvies washed by mom.These guys will ALWAYS have many excuses ready to cover up their screw ups....lol...the possible combonations of con-job based numbers excuses is LIMITLESS.....lol...they are modern day teflon....lol.

No way TO can swing the salaries....so there goes the business side of continuity....no way the Leafs can run Tavares on the 2nd line...or they waste his cache around the NHL with Officials and he will not be allowed to get way with a lot of his antics his little cheats he was accustomed to pulling off as the NY Superstar.....you put JT on the 2nd line and those are panalties against you.....the Refs will be busy cutting slack to Mthews and the rest of the 1st line as is the norm leaguewide....privilages surrounding your reputation go out the window when you drop to the 2nd line....you absolutely waste JT on the 2nd line...full stop.
Wait till Tavares style is showcased with the Leafs style.....lol....lol...he is a Kadri style player....not afraid of the walls....he is a grinder with a silver lining.....he builds his game from the walls -in....while Mathews and Co. build theirs from the middle of the rink-out..... NYs SYSTEM was built around JTs strengths....the Leafs is not and CANNOT be....NYs entire roster was hand-picked using solid acumen to support JTs being the System CATALYST and the Team CATALYST.....in TO this is not so and it can NEVER BE SO.....hey dumbspit Dubas....did you ever consider the deeper side of the game that is devoid of numbers you putz......lol....the dynamic situations that were provided to JT which resulted in his evolving into an elite NHLer MUST BE GIVEN TO THE LEAFS YOUNG PREPARED PLAYERS...NOW...not later....sooooo...lol...why in the name of all things good would you bring in John Tavares right now

Toronto has NOT made the decision to go All-In to Win the Stanley Cup this year and fire all of their big guns at once.....like it might appear....lol...nope they have soiled the bedsheets.This is a good book. Heres a few suggestions on how his device. HAMEL SPINNER: The Hamel Spinner is the modern version of the Egyptian Djed machine with perfectly shaped spheres of granite, like stone spheres Isla del Cano, Costa Rica between opposing magnets within it. He should have applied an AC B field to magnetize & demagnetize it. The piezoelectric granite provides a source of electrons for eddy currents. This effect is greater in "Flash Rocks." An orthogonal bias field is applied so that a circular A field forms around the eddy currents flowing around the torroidal magnet. The granite balls have a torroidal ring magnet around them. The ferromagnetic domains must flip with a minimum of energy & the AC B field must be low to prevent hysteresis losses. Compare with: "Solid State Generator by JL Naudin", "Measurements and modeling of the effects of an orthogonal bias field on properties of isotropic magnetic materials", "How to Build a Working Hamel Spinner." Unfortunately, the Coriolis force wasnt strong enough or the slope was too great to keep Bedini version of Hamel Spinner running. HAMEL CONES: The AC motors north-south spin system creates a void between the magnets. The Egyptian Djed magnetic ring north-north or south-south spin system creates high pressure between magnets. If David Hamel sent an electromagnetic wave between these magnets, it would modify the ether between the magnets. A variation of the gap between magnets would bring about a further modification of the ether. A conductive flux path needs to be installed between these spin systems to remove the magnetic drag like WO2010079424. Aluminum could be installed before the Djed magnets to reduce magnetic drag if desired. David Hamel saw either light or light converted electron pairs in the 1/4" gap between the cone & ring magnets in the Egyptian Djed component. One can assume that energy is released when the freedom of motion of the air becomes restricted as the air cools down. David Hamel did not perceive a temporary effect. Perhaps he perceived glowing magnetism instead because his eyes were not accustomed to seeing changes in the ether around him. The gap could be tested using an VanDeGraaff generator like US5929732 to determine whether or not his opposing magnets creates an drop in electrical potential between them. An magnetic dipole moment due to dielectric polarization between magnets (vice movement) creates an electric potential per Wilson-Wilson Experiment. The concept is used in EP0716498A1 Method of Generating Mechanical Energy. This is my interpretation David Hamels writings: The bee was making noise while taking nector while the snake was making noise while swallowing. This is symbolic for the movement of currents between spin systems. They paused & resumed. This is symbolic for the concept that a flux exchange force is utilized only twice during the spin cycle. If this is the correct interpretation of his vision, then the Djed magnets would need to pulse very close in time with the AC motor to reduce magnetic drag. The bee was opposite of the snake is symbolic for undetected Kryptonique majorana particles that serve as its own anti particle & is both plus and negative simultaniously. David Hamel claimed that when Kryptonique is brought into a negative temperature condition & was subject to resonance radiation, more radiant energy was given off by Kryptonique than absorbed. Kryptonique acts like a candle. The flame of the candle heats up the air around the flame. Heated air being light rises up. To take its place, cold air rushes in. Less dense air (hot air) rising up and more dense air (cold air) taking its place, happens in a continuous cycle causing the elongated shape of flame.
edit on 23-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sometimes when you are surfing the net you stumble upon fond memories....I wanted to share this one with T-Mac and Gully and the fellas.Just to show them who has been pushing the river in terms of NHL League evolution and direction for the last decade.Remember fellas...Moma2 has HAD THE OILERS BACKS for a long long time....and the current ravaging of the Clubs fortunes and future is a direct result of their Bosses errors.....its not personal and it WILL NOT STOP.....Moma2 will NOT in any way on any level be apologetic or sympathetic or in any way give a rats hass about the constellation of peripheral victims this feud produces....that tab falls directly into Kevin Lowes hands.Just know that this is a long running feud in which your Bosses are unequivocally the Black Hats and this cannot be negotiated faded nor denied...there will be no parsing of accountability....your Bosses are in the wrong and for this....Moma2 will take everything and leave nothing...

Frankly I cannot today believe I gave enough of a Rats Hass to be so thorough,but back then hope remained alive and thriving.....lol.

Shannahan you putz....this is what attracted your little con-job groupies...this type of cutting edge analytical data....this is why Dellow and Dubas and their pals ALL began ripping Moma2 off....mindless spineless little twerps.

There was a time not so long ago that we did not hear the word SYSTEM discussed by Analysts....it wasn't something that anyone had enough data on to speak about on TV.....well Moma2s NewAge Hockey System absolutely changed all of that......Moma2 has fought for defended and propagated faith and belief in a NewAge Hockey System....one that brings EveryFan right into the Players laps and allows them to see the game the way those on the ice do all the time.

For the record HUNDREDS of in-depth analytical type articles pre-2009+ were WIPED FROM THE INTERNET in an ORGANISED COLLUSIONAL MANNER...by the advanced stats cabal...the thieving con-jobs.....however from time to time one or two will surface...the net works that way....lol.

Circa...2013....Moma2 posting as BadMedicine….hfboards.mandatory.com...

Check the 2009 Joined date...then try to find one of the HUNDREDS of in-depth analytical posts made from that day forward ….and posted....then somehow across the entire net erased....lol...good luck with that unless you have forensic network specialists from Norway working for you....lol.

fans.oilers.nhl.com...

Last one is for fun....for T-Mac and Gully...so they can never claim they weren't warned about the massive conspiracy they have walked into...lol...read this article or thread and YOU decide which posts were made by Moma2....LMAO...because the weasels tried to erase Moma2s posts across the net and their first attempt was to use their Moderator or ownership privilages to re-name the poster of moma2s responses and comments....meaning they went back and attatched many different names to specific posts made by Moma2....but but but....lol...you can ALWAYS TELL WHEN YOU ARE READING MOMA2s stuff....because it IS SMARTER THAN THAT OF THE IDIOTS WHO HAVE WORKED TO SUPPRESS IT....so the test is guys.....simply read the thread linked and decide which comments are from a hockey pro with high level acumen that basically are on such a high level they do not belong in the article....you know the real hockey talk...not the fan talk....just so you can get to know who you are dealing with.
oilersnation.com...

You can do this one to...Willis the con-job thief was fraudulently working with his pals to suppress this articles comments as well....hint on this one they use The Soup Fascist as one fake name to rip off Moma2s commentary....you will easily find the restoilersnation.com...
edit on 23-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Yesterdays post was the warmup it seems...ATM I feel finished...I feel like something has been accomplished on a personal level....a goal has been achieved......its difficult to detail it more than that...mmmmm.

Ya it feels like I am looking at a completed job for details possibly missed.....and there is nothing responding to my pings...all is quiet...all is well...all is done.

I will revisit this come playoffs I guess....if I feel the urge.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The last few years have been far less involved and interesting than the NHSs earlier history...Moma2 is a busy bee.....and sometimes when the candle is burning on both ends one has to suffer more than the other....well now we can focus more time on the Hockey at hand.www.youtube.com...
Sometimes you have to re-learn lost languages and lost methods so that you can truly understand the creators and re-connect with the foundations of what you believe in.It is what it is.
edit on 25-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join