It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Torts doesn't have to say it.....that call on Panarin that resulted in a PP goal for the Caps COULD decide this game....that call was the result of a con-job fake by the Caps player who screwed the Officials.....this is not funny.....the other night we saw a game decided by a non-call which was a massive crosscheck to the neck/head area.....blatant ....it decided the game.......tonight we see a con-job play like tht .....the Officials should put the hammer down on the Caps....EveryFan will UNDERSTAND and to be frank we EXPECT payback for embarrassing the Reffs during the Playoffs when things are so important.

The CBJ need to gently include a few WRAPAROUNDS .....no BIG CHANGES cause things look good all-round....just ease a few in there maybe just whisper in 2 players ears and tell them to keep it to themselves but target the Caps Goalie...he is playing TO STANDUP and is vulnerable to the wraparound...next game you can devise a pay to feast on the wraparound rebounds.....and you can BEGIN the game exploiting this.....for now just get some wraps on this guy while he is standing straight up......also maybe shoot a few 1-1/2 feet wide looking to carve em in off of bodies in front and a little to the side of the net.You WILL nail him on the wraparound at least once and this will force a new type of defensive focus on them and will make the adjust or twitch.....as we already know you draw penalties when you are in the process of executing a scoring chance in the Playoffs this is emphasized because Reffs don't want to call to much and penalties are RARE...so EARN YOURS THE RIGHT WAY AND RESPECT THE REFS BY DOING IT WITH HARD WORK....drive it to the net a few more time looking to DEKE and go 5-hole or UPSTAIRS...but you have to work it to draw these types of penalties you have to be SERIOUSLY TRYING TO SCORE IN TIGHT....dangle it man...just gently slide a few dangles in close looking for the deke ....again NO MAJOR CHANGES cause everything is looking solid.....just gently ADD a little bit.
edit on 19-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Taylor Hall.....the template for defeating the Lightening is in this thread.....they haven't changed that much since Moma2 hammered the snot out of them.......go back and find the data here...then look at todays Lightening and evaluate the NHS concepts you can see they have implemented since then....and remember at the CORE they are the same team using the same system they were 3-4 years ago....so Moma2s old data will still work if you correctly identify the NHS additions they have overlain atop that old Lightening System....and you do know all you have to do is call and Moma2 will give you a hand right.....you have never left the fold......www.bing.com... 13B3D7B16&&FORM=VRDGAR

Moma2 does enjoy the iconic looks Jon Cooper flashes when he is out-manouvered.......lol.....but Moma2 doesnt have the time nor inclination to watch a lot of games now....and besides it is all do-overs...Moma2 has smashed every single NHL Coach/System encountered...so its kinda boring to be frank....lol....so unless someone calls and asks for help...nyet....no time man.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Time for the Devils to surround Hall with the pieces they need to build a contender....right now.....Hall has shown he is the man for the job....and he is entering his PRIME.....its build now time in NJ you have 2 more years of a 10 million dollar man @ 6 million make the best of the value for it WILL be hard to keep in 2020........recognise Hallsy for what he is now don't delay...protect him...build around him.....support him....he will carry you when you need him to he has proven this .....Hall can definitely put any club over the top....what an NHL asset he has become....well done Mr.Hall very well done indeed....you HAVE proven the dissenters WRONG....carry on man carry on.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
@EverythingOilers

www.bing.com... 61&FORM=VDQVAP

The talk of the NewAge NHL abounds now.....Moma2 has accomplished things...the NHS is running RAMPANT producing wins and pretty hockey.......the above link is the last Oilers reference to be found here on this thread......the Knights taking 200-1 odds to the bank for their Moma is what I call a Glorious Intervention if you catch my drift.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Babcock is so desperate it is dripping off of him....lol...he has nothing left to give his kids....he used every trick in the book to BS their little beanbags to folll them into thinking they belonged where they are......lol....while the Oilers were rocked by the NHLs officials into submission and change...the LAFFS were given a silk road to travel...I am sick of babcocks schtick and Torontos bland team of vanilla cakes sure sure there are some dirty rats in there but Babcosk entire System is designed to cheat and push the rulebook keeping everything borderline....Babcock calls it compete and the rest of us call it CHEAT....everything from body position to stick position to line changes...Mike babcock looks to cheat more than any other NHL Coach ever and he plays it ABSOLUTELY COY and Teflon....the guys is more Actor than Coach which is why Moma2 says his club is underprepared...this is a big part of it they cheat on every level and it makes them have to play a weak style of NHL hockey that IMHO brings down the leagues performance bar....

The Maple Leafs ARE NOT an up and coming young stud club looking to rip it up and set the NHL on fire for a decade......they are bewildered kids who have ridden Babcocks Cape to where they are....it is silly really....www.bing.com...

Anderssons 5-hole is GAPING.....lol...he is so over-focused on the Elbow-bone he is absolutely leaning into his glove-side.....and stretching to cover it when he realises he is leaning and to do this he GAPES HIS 5-HOLE...it is mechanical and he cannot change it....if Freddy wants to cover the Elbow-bone where EVERYONE IS SHOOTING VOLUME he will have to continue cheating like he is and this means 1-2-3 dedicated 5-hole shooters keeping EVERYONE ELSE SHOOTING JUST LIKE THEY ARE...no massive change just a couple of dedicated snipers looking to keep him honest....which translates into picking him apart...IMHO the Leafs Goalie doesnt last 2 periods if you use this KISS method to expose him.....he HAS TO OVERREACT AND EXPOSE HIMSELF if he wants to keep the glove side safe.......make him pay....should have a game ago.....tis a simple task.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well that is that....another relatively simple remediation....its all about the timing...remember you just ADD a little you never take anything away...you BUILD momentum you do not overmanage it and slow it down EVER. The winning goal was a perfectly placed DAGGER TO THE HEART.....because BOTH clubs knew it existed it was only a matter of time before it was drawn and used.Clearly the Bruins understood the words designated shooters and they did not change everything wholesale....this was critical to build the contrast needed for the final coup....the winning goal...nothing else mattered....just masterfull timing of that one single winning goal.

Yes,Babcock was following here and he replied in kind and he had his boys trying to implement the data posted for the Bruins...it served a purpose but ultimately it took away from TOs MOMENTUM......just so you know Babs Moma2KNEW you would do this....the momentum overmanagement killed you as much as the dagger thru the 5-hole.....it was a multi-pronged attack Mikey.....and you were 50% of the target aquisition problem which Moma2 solved smoothly.By the way Kadri was a clear representative of your team identity Babcock...win at all costs inclusding stepping over the line and cheating being intentionaly devoid of emotion like Kadris illegal hit was ...intentionally cheating to try to falsely generate a momentum change ...it is the LAZY WAY ....not in-the-moment action that unintentinally slips over the line...the hit was LIKE A DIVE....fake........I am just trying to show you how easy this was Babcock.

I am trying to show Fans and NHL Pros how EASY it is to exploit flaws in opponents superstructure...flaws many would not even consider looking for.....core value flaws.....and to do this one must have a very deep and very accurate level of NHL or Professional Hockey ACUMEN....in the case of the NHL Pros victimised so easily it is their vanity speaking for them because they all know darn well where dinner hangs......they just refuse to respect and aknowledge a peer who forced them to act so.....forced them via RESULTS....lol.

You see Babcock...everyone KNOWS.....anyone who cares about hockey with any level of passion or reports on it will be reading this thread sooner or later...and if they are a reporter for example their curious minds will force them to do what all you NHL Coaches should be doing....respect the results and dig deeper ....face reality and go from there...instead it has been a case of Industry-wide suppression by proxy....so bite me ...I have fun doing this.

Yes,Mikey I knew the Bruins would listen and I knew you would be pro-active and take my Bruins advice and try to do unto others before they could do unto you....LMAO....everything went as scripted.Especially the winning goal...I waited up for that one man.....seeing the look on the faces of those with me who still like to challenge me WHEN THE WINNING GOAL WENT 5-HOLE....was PRICELESS....by the way speaking of priceless one must wonder what value a Stanley Cup has fiscally to an NHL club because Moma2 still has no salary base to work from and this seems to be how to define it.....lol.

Babcock...because it is so true....Moma2 could have cleaned up the Bruins with your system and roster...easily in fact....you dropped a Squirrels Egg as a Coach...and again in REFLECTION of the TEAM IDENTITY you promote the FIRST THING you say post-game is a hidden excuse for yourself and your men....YOU WERE AT THE GAME...WE WERE SET UP PERFECT GOING TO THE 3RD...I thought we really played well in the last ten minutes of the 2nd...we had used all our people we were fresh ...I thought we looked like we were the fresher team and we were in the drivers seat.....seriously man ROFLMAO you WERE SET UP PERFECTLY IN THE 3RD.....by Moma2.....lol...lol..lol.

I mean spare me the rhetoric....come on already....you felt your men looked like the fresher team huh...that is all you can come up with huh...LMAO....well just maybe they looked a little to FRESH because they had not been WORKING HARD ENOUGH.....to not look fresh......lol.....maybe you taught them wayyy to many dirty NHL tricks and this undermined the building of a solid NHL foundation on a bigger level.....maybe you added TO MUCH WISE OLD CHEATING OWL mantra to your team fightsong....just maybe huh.

Like I said Babs...you tried to expedite the growth of an entire team based upon your own acumen style and league wisdom....this was not the only way to do things...you took a risk being cute and dirty and cheeky like you were innocent and you know it....the men werent all ready to learn your dirty-dog ways pal...you LOST THEM.....now you get to go back to the drawing board and build a HARD WORKING TEAM THAT SWEATS MORE THAN CHEATS AND OVERTHINKS........good luck with that...the Leafs have a lot to offer the NHL.....the RIGHT WAY Babs....not your way......it is what it is...Moma2 is done with you for now...be good and represent the NHL properly.
edit on 26-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Well now that we have what I call the FIRST NATURALLY BORN NHS NHL Team in the Vegas Knights.......we are being shown the future of the entire NHL......and I LOVE IT.......that is the best most pure most committed most dedicated most focused most appropriately directed hockey I have ever seen played on the ice.

The Pens/Knights Final is going to be a dandy.

We will get to see NHS vs NHS .... a Stubborn 1/2 arsed Penguins NHS just slightly more evolved than the Kings/Hawks versions .......and Knights FULL ON PURE NHS which we have never seen before............this will be the most exciting Stanley Cup in forty years.

I hope you idiot NHL CoacheséPlayers et al.... who have been learning the NHS and using it are ALL WATCHING and enjoying the fruits of MY LABOR...........because Moma2 is sure proud of what has become of basic passion love for the game and some motivated teaching.

This only took a little over a decade........changing an ENTIRE PROFESSIONAL SPORT only took slightly more than a decade......ONE PERSON....making a decision and then FOLLOWING THROUGH ON IT.

Moma2 is NOT GOING TO to 86 the Knights.....Moma2 is NOT GONG TO interfere with this natural evolution.....Moma2 is NOT GOING TO PROVIDE ANY TACTICAL ANALYSIS OF THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS............anyone who knows the history of the NHS knows the drill.........its about respect....not renumeration.....when Moma2 requests respect it must be shown....or the mountain will crumble to the sea.......we did this once before with the Kings/Hawks......we were in this same position when the Kings had a chance to show respect and give Moma2 and the NHS their dues....the Kings balked and surrendered a modern day DYNASTY in doing so....the the Hawks balked and surrendered the same prize....now Sidney is on the cusp of building the foundation of a MODERN DAY DYNASTY...with only the Golden Knights and Moma2 standing between the present and that Penguins future.

Sidney.....remember Moma2.....Sidney you are Canadian so you will understand how little mercy I have for you....you were given many CANADIAN STYLE CHANCES TO PAY YOUR DUES AND RESPECT TO MOMA2 AND THE NHS.......you balked sonny boy...you balked...and Moma2 let you walk on it....not anymore kiddo.....and for emphasis the Golden Knights will erase you from history ON THEIR OWN ......they don't need Moma2.....not till they meet you and Sullivan the paid assassin you scalped from the Hawks.

As you can see it is a rocky road for anyone who wishes to learn and utilise the NHS and Moma2 doesn't make it easy for anyone....and certainly Moma2 SEES and KNOWS when teams and or individuals begin to use the NHS...it is CUTTING EDGE and STANDOUT.

Everyone just settle in and wait for the final.....Ovie has his chance to take out the Pens...maybe Moma2 will help if we get bored.... but it is preferred that the Knights wipe the Pens away like a bad habit by simply remaining focused and consistent and using the NHS PROPERLY ON ALL LEVELS.....as they have been doing since day one and as they are doing now.

Sidney....lol....you little rat.....you thought you were just going to run with it huh....lol...Sullivan...you rat....you thought you were just going to run with it huh....well surprise...it ALL OVER.....there will be no 3peat...because of YOUR OVERT DISRESPECT OF MOMA2 AND THE NHS......you didn't pay your dues nor did Sullivan....you just unjustly reaped the rewards of over a decades worth of Moma2s work....like the Kings and Hawks before you.....and as they were remediated using YOU SIDNEY....you shall be remediated by someone other than Moma2....someone following the philosophy and concepts properly......the Golden Knights get 2017/18 because they have earned it by implementing everything properly as it was designed to be implemented....because they are REPRESENTING PROPERLY ON ALL LEVELS...except respect for source...this means giving Moma2 and the NHS the credit they deserve......we will see what happens post Finals .....if respct is given a NewAge Dynasty will have been birthed and the Knights will be in the drivers seat.....if no respect is given this will be a one-off.....either way this year belongs to the Knights.....if they can earn it fairly as they have been doing so far Moma2 will NOT INTERFERE WITH THEM AT ALL ON ANY LEVELS.

There are SO MANY POSITIVE NHS THINGS HAPPENING NOW I WISH TO COMMENT UPON regarding this seasons playoffs...but Moma2 refuses to rock the boat....we will just patiently wait for the Pens to claw their way past the Caps....then its a short hop till justice will be ready to be served.

P.S...Torts...you could have asked for help BigDog.....simple isn't it.
edit on 27-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Beginning @ 5:12.....this is MUSIC TO MY EARS....lovely it is......after the Playoffs Moma2 is gonna have some real fun illustrating point by point the NHS applications executed so consistently and so accurately....but not quite yet....patience and diligence are virtues to be admired.

www.nhl.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hey Spector.....hows things going with your now defunct Cabal of advanced stats /online trolls ...pure goat offal I hope.......lol....finally getting your dues huh....nice to see......soon you will be working the frontend at oodlenoodles....LMAO......you surely deserve every kick to your non-existant cojones you recieve. Enjoy...I am.

The RedWine Summit huh....nicely played there putz........undercutting and undermining the organisation at every corner every weasely chance you get huh....trying to stir up mud for your wee little website pals....pitiful man just pitiful.

Hey Spec...you arse-clown.....2012Kings/NHS...2013Hawks/NHS....2014Kings/NHS....2015Hawks/NHS...2016Pens/NHS....2017Pens/NHS.....2018Knights/NHS.....you catching my drift here slappy.....if you had one single iota of class professionalsim or brains you would have been all over this and made yourself famous....now you are just old news no one wants to listen to anymore jaded by your failures brought to you by your relationships to the now defunct advanced stats Cabal.

Moma2s NewAge Hockey System has EVOLVED THE ENTIRE NHL in a greelight positive direction......the NHS is STILL moving forward and evolving the NHL further at top speed.

Since 2012...ONLY NHL CLUBS USING THE NHS HAVE WON THE STANLEY CUP....think that is newsworthy pal....lol....I thought not.....LMAO.

ABSOLUTE DOMINANCE....no compete here....either you are in the know and using the most cutting edge system availabe today...or you are simply cannon fodder.

Hey slappy...why not redeem yourself.....you know what the right thing to do is so....tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth .....www.youtube.com... not.....lol.
edit on 27-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Champions do not allow their execution and performance to dip to below acceptable levels forcing Officials to decide who wins and who loses....and sometimes Officials must embrace and complete this task in their duties as custodians of the game......no harm no foul....if a Team must play it so close that a single call resulting in a single called back goal decides the game then they are not playing NHS hockey....CHAMPIONS LEAVE NO DOUBTS IN THEIR OWN HEADS OR THOSE OF OTHERS OR THE SCOREBOARD AS TO WHO WILL WIN.....Teams that compete leave doubts and try to keep it close enough that the game can be decided by the Officials having to make a single call....the Knights are a Championship Club that needed this re-set....simply to give themselves a good idea of how they are performing as individuals and as a grouo...now they can adjust their internal compasses and find the enxt gear they all need to hit together like they have been doing all season long....consistency is all the Knights need to reach for and it is something they are comfortable with finding and holding .....the Sharks only accomplished a short reprieve.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hey Jon Cooper...remember Moma2........hey Bruins.....review this thread dummies....Jon Coopers processes have already been remediated here...just do your homework.....and in a nutshell...short head-man passes into open ice to YOURSELF destroy the Lightening....keep er to the middle...for tactical reasons I am not going over again....not the full dump-and-chases you are so good at and are focusing on now....same idea....just wee short 1/2 dumps to yourself.....tis how you put them at a disadvantage process-wise...to technical to bother going over now ...specially when you aren't paying....but this is how you will defeat the Lightening....it is how the Pens or the Knights will eventually do it anyways...might as well start now...why change something that has been working.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Attn. Knights......they are looking to speed up their o-zone execution by setting up 2 layers of deflections up the middle.....they will quick-release pucks from the blueline all night if you let them and it will pay off for them...decide how you wish to stop them....I suggest going right at them full speed and looking to break it back on them....get your sticks EXTENDED....if you read this thread you understand how you must explode at them driving them back over the blueline how you must drive at full speed then snip your stick out looking to bust the puck free then follow THROUGH with a center mass center chest hit that DRIVEA their d-man back and hopefully you slip by him as you run him over.COMMIT to the checks at or above your blueline....you MUST STOP the quick-release set ups for those deflections......IMHO you should set up your forecheck a bit differently and you should have a 3rd man straddeling the blueline at the pinchpoint on the wall they like to set up on...have someone ready on the spot to DENY THEM THAT QUICK-SHOT SET UP FOR THE DEFLECTIONS....force them OUT of their chosen gameplan....and strike back in the process if you can....I suggest balls to the wall breakaway attempts because when you pressure high like that its all or nothing and you have to be in top gear anyways...so why not go with it.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Knights.....do your homework...go back on this thread until you find the data on sinking the Sharks...Moma2 has done it repeatedly...simply because last night they went to their secondary focus in the 3rd after you shut down their primary focus system-wise to end the1st and in the 2nd....they almost came back on you but had you DONE YOUR DUE DILLIGENCE AND YOUR HOMEWORK you would have been anticipating EXACTLY HOW THEY ADJUSTED and you would have hammered them even harder...and....this adjustment or their 2ndary focus system-wise will be their main focus next game....they have three main processes or focuses with their system....you have now seen 2 of them......you negated their favorite one and they fell back on their #2 focus.....do your homework because I am not breaking this down again online it is to much work....everything is right there if you want it...the Sharks have not evolved nor changed since the data was posted here earlier...the data on how to neutralise them is ALL STILL RELATIVE AND IMPACTFULL.

I could have indulged you and re-posted this data last night and put you ahead of DeBoers thought curve and adjustments ...but you need to do your own work you need TO OWN IT.
edit on 5-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Sidney.....you knew the Good Lady karma was simply being gentle with you right....lol.....I respectfully say goodbye to the Era of hockey you and Malkin certainly helped define.....but it seems to me your run together is over now....good luck with your future endeavours...methinks you are done winning Cups now.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Its going to be heartbreaking to see Ovie be stymied yet again in his quest for the Cup...but it is written....however he is one among many great NHLers who failed to win the prize.

How about Babcock and his symbolic non-literal statements about Austin Mathews being so FRAGIKE that his NHL Head Coach felt it was necessary to pay him a home visit so he could hold his hand as he comforted him and assured him everything would really be OK.....LMAO....what a shame and what an embarrasment....especially to someone who so young and mature already ...someone who has already shown tremendous fortitude and confidence and ability to deliver.

Dubas is the reason T.O will implode...they are already experiencing the same symptomology the Edmonton Oilers suffered when they brought Eakins and his henchman the con-job advanced stats clown dellow.......the EXACT same symptoms....Dubas is one of dellows buddies and he is as much if not more of a complete sham than dellow and the rest of the cabal thatwas disbanded...oh yes Dubas survived as the only remaining poison in the NHLs higher levels of management and opportunity....lol...lol...the Leafs DESERVE EVERYTHING THEY GET FROM DUBAS THE THIEVING CLOW......and they are ALREADY RECIEVING REMEDIATIONS IN SMALL VIRAL DOSES...JUST WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR WHEN THE DISCHORD AND DISAGREEMENTS CATALYSED BY DUBAS AND HIS CON-JOB BS START TO RIP THE TEAM APART FROM THE INSIDE OUT.

The Leafs were dropped like a bad habit in the Playoffs because they were NOT PREPARDED PROPERLY BY THEIR COACHES....there was inconsistancy and in-decision and against the grain focuses being forcedupon the club dynamic all year long but the symptoms were widespread and individually easy to dismiss and talk away with stats BS....lol....lol...welcome to the world of the advanced stats pirates Toronto...welcome to the world of Dubas and his now-disenfranchised cno-job buddies.....you dummies are very far behind the NHLs curve of kickng these arse-clowns right out of their organisations before the damage is equal to Edmontons and they get set back a DECADE of development and evolution by stats-based dischords mis-reads mis-evaluations and stuttered decison making and reaction times on all levels from the office to the ice...as we see T.O streaking towards this exact terminal dynamic....oh boy they are going to piffle away Marner and Mathews and the rest of those studs for the exacts same reasons the Oiler sscrewed up the historic opportunity they had to build a DYNASTY.......yup good olde Babcock is a riding the bullet train to hades as we speak and he doesnt even see what is and has been coming.

Dump Dubas before he creates divides between Coaches and Players which can not be overcome or managed....before the cracks begin to appear and the discontinuity begins to resonate within the entire organisation ....as it already is.....lol....like we said T.O DESERVES DUBAS and his special gifts....ROFLMAO.

Austin and Marner should already be planning their exodus and after next seasons debacle they will likely have every right to force the issue with predjudice.

link   
Its going to be heartbreaking to see Ovie be stymied yet again in his quest for the Cup...but it is written....however he is one among many great NHLers who failed to win the prize.

How about Babcock and his symbolic non-literal statements about Austin Mathews being so FRAGIKE that his NHL Head Coach felt it was necessary to pay him a home visit so he could hold his hand as he comforted him and assured him everything would really be OK.....LMAO....what a shame and what an embarrasment....especially to someone who so young and mature already ...someone who has already shown tremendous fortitude and confidence and ability to deliver.

Dubas is the reason T.O will implode...they are already experiencing the same symptomology the Edmonton Oilers suffered when they brought Eakins and his henchman the con-job advanced stats clown dellow.......the EXACT same symptoms....Dubas is one of dellows buddies and he is as much if not more of a complete sham than dellow and the rest of the cabal thatwas disbanded...oh yes Dubas survived as the only remaining poison in the NHLs higher levels of management and opportunity....lol...lol...the Leafs DESERVE EVERYTHING THEY GET FROM DUBAS THE THIEVING CLOW......and they are ALREADY RECIEVING REMEDIATIONS IN SMALL VIRAL DOSES...JUST WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR WHEN THE DISCHORD AND DISAGREEMENTS CATALYSED BY DUBAS AND HIS CON-JOB BS START TO RIP THE TEAM APART FROM THE INSIDE OUT.

The Leafs were dropped like a bad habit in the Playoffs because they were NOT PREPARDED PROPERLY BY THEIR COACHES....there was inconsistancy and in-decision and against the grain focuses being forcedupon the club dynamic all year long but the symptoms were widespread and individually easy to dismiss and talk away with stats BS....lol....lol...welcome to the world of the advanced stats pirates Toronto...welcome to the world of Dubas and his now-disenfranchised cno-job buddies.....you dummies are very far behind the NHLs curve of kickng these arse-clowns right out of their organisations before the damage is equal to Edmontons and they get set back a DECADE of development and evolution by stats-based dischords mis-reads mis-evaluations and stuttered decison making and reaction times on all levels from the office to the ice...as we see T.O streaking towards this exact terminal dynamic....oh boy they are going to piffle away Marner and Mathews and the rest of those studs for the exacts same reasons the Oiler sscrewed up the historic opportunity they had to build a DYNASTY.......yup good olde Babcock is a riding the bullet train to hades as we speak and he doesnt even see what is and has been coming.

Dump Dubas before he creates divides between Coaches and Players which can not be overcome or managed....before the cracks begin to appear and the discontinuity begins to resonate within the entire organisation ....as it already is.....lol....like we said T.O DESERVES DUBAS and his special gifts....ROFLMAO.

Austin and Marner should already be planning their exodus and after next seasons debacle they will likely have every right to force the issue with predjudice.

link   

link   

Austin and Marner should already be planning their exodus and after next seasons debacle they will lik
ely have every right to force the issue with predjudice.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Brendan Shanahan has made the single biggest mistake of his career...either he did it knowingly and intentionally or he made an honest mistake....because Dubas is involved NO HONESTY IS POSSIBLE...because as you will see Dubas is a member of the now defunct advanced stats cabal that screwed Moma2 and stole the NHS...an arse-clown data pirate who doesn't deserve the steam off of a monkeys stream.

Babcock will now learn a big big lesson as the advanced stats poisons begin to course through the veins of his club.

I just listened to TSNs interview with Dubas.....does anyone in the NHL really believe his schtick it is so weak and so vanilla and he avoided or slipped every single question he was given....slippery slimy snake this one is.....this guy is like a loose goose.

If you will listen to the TSN interview you will see that Dubas has already screwed things up as well as Dellow did in Edmonton...LMAO....we don't need a Captain he says....lol....Dubas the con-job thief of data says that an NHL club DOESNT REALLY NEED A CAPTAIN.....lol...lol...lol...just like Edmonton had issues directly related to Captaincy and internal leadership so now do the Leafs and it will only get worse....remember the Rainbow Warrior Ference that Edmonton gave the letter to as they were spiralling downhill........LMAO.....

Dubas has a job...and as a con-job data pirate he knows it well...he is 100% con-job and he has a plan....lol....he is building a proxy wall between internal team leadership and the stats he uses to hoodwink everyone...or has used to get to where he is and maybe now he doesn't have to be on the defense so much because Shanahan is so stupid he embedded him into a safer place where it will be harder to weed him out.....understand this...Dubas doesn't value an NHL Captaincy or the internal leadership it provides because these are tools he TRIES TO MAKE AN NHL CLUB THROW OUT WITH THE BABYS WATER...he is an idiot....and he is a con-job.....he needs to render powerless anything that challenges his stats based BS immediately and terminally so he spends his time arranging the organisations dynamics so they become dependant on stats....it is like sharing a lie or a crime it is like making sure everyone is hooked on the drug then everyone becomes a criminal dependant on the same source for their fix.....this guy is poison....Babcock is in deep trouble....you see kids Dubas has been hard hard at work for a long time in T.O and he has been seting his own table findng creative ways to BS his way sing numbers and stats claiming he has developed some way to correlate stats with progressive hockey growth and management...he has not done any of this he is full of BS...all he has done is steal the NHS and Moma2s philosophys and ideas and re-package them and then he has SOLD them to the Leafs like Dellow did when he ripped off the NHS and sold it to the Oilers....this is the EXACT SAME THING BECAUSE DELLOW AND DUBAS WORK TOGETHER AND DELOW WAS PLANNING ON TAKING THE SAME SHORTCUTS AS DUBAS HAS TAKEN EXECPT SOMEONE IN EDMONTON SMARTENED UP AND 86ED HIS ARSE.

Babs....I pity you...simply because Dubas is the reason Moma2 is going to be relentless and unethical next season in the ways the Leafs shall be remediated...for as long as the Leafs support the thieves who screwed Moma2 they shall be a primary target of choice for the NHS and Moma2....this will be a FEUD....so it will be for life....just seeing the little puke on the air is enough to get Moma2 into game-mode and the Leafs will soon find out exactly what that means.

Lol...seeing the Leafs logo makes me chuckle....they paid Babcock a Kings ransom at the same time the Oilers paid Maclellan the 2nd biggest ransom in the NHL......2 guys whose coaching styles were soooo on the way out....lol...guys who were and still are behind the NHLs evolutionary curve systemically..... these guys are the olde guard....lol...and then I think of Dubas and the con-job he has pulled on the Leafs and on the NHL because he is EXACTLY LIKE DELLOW WAS TO EDMONTON A STATS DRIVEN FRAUD AND A CON-JOB...I do not care who supports Dubas he and those like him who were a part of the old online advanced stats cabal of conspirators who tried to break into the NHL by stealing someone elses work and then using it to write their own tickets....the Laffs deserve what they are and will continue to get...dischords disconnects and ultimately long term failures.....Babcock and Dubas are like water and oil....the Leafs should fire Dubas ASAP and let Babcock run the team his own way and if this is done he can catch up to the NHLs current evolutionary stage quickly however if Dubas and his arse-backwards stats based con-job are allowed to continue causing mis-valuations and disconnects between the Coached/Players/reality then T.O is doomed and will simply continue to flounder....it doesn't matter where you promote Dubas to hide him and to protect him...his philosophies and ideologies are not his own he has ripped them off and because of this he does not have the ACUMEN he represents himself as having...he is simply going with the flow playng his part letting everyone else who is part of the T.O superstructure do the work for him...its a total fraud....and I expect Babcock will identify the causality of his clubs problems sooner than later.....meaning I do not see how Babcock and Dubas will be able to work together even next season....Babcock is the real NHLer and Dubas is the fraud.....however Dubas has buried himself within the organisation like a tick...burrowed right in and down deeply....removing him will be difficult ...but the Leafs future IMHO depends on getting him and his con-job methods out of the entire Leafs process.....this is an Ownership issue where they must simply step in and make the cut....because it will cause to much internal trouble for Babcock to have to go to war to remove Dubas and his disconnecting stats based garbage....no explanations...just drop the letter on Dubas desk and wish him well and let a proven NHL manager in Babcock do his job without anyone sabatoging him from above.

Read this.
www.msn.com...

Heres the truth....around 2009 Dubas was a snot nosed kid....he had nothing to offer hockey on any level that was in any way unique or impactfull until he discovered a source of NewAge data that was written and posted BY SOMEONE ELSE for the Edmonton Oilers ,cutting edge impactfull NHL evolving data that he and a group of his snot-nosed online buddies who were also in their early 20s and living in their parents basements pirated repackaged and sold to the NHL......these brats formed an online cabal and began pirating data from the original source taking it for themselves and laying claim to it then surrounding it with stats data pretending they were the innovators behind things....when they were snot-nosed thieves who simply had a good understanding of the internet and how to steal and take ownership of other peoples intellectual data before NHL clubs had a chance to learn themselves....

ATS is a conspiracy site....and this is the single biggest conspiracy in Professional Sports history....and oh my yes has there ever been a massive effort to cover it up.
edit on 12-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Austin Mathews.....it is no mystery what went wrong in the Playoffs.....your team is being poisoned from the inside by Dubas and his BS con-job schtick.....it will only get worse especially during the regular season.......you are about to experience what Taylor Hall and Yakupov and the rest of the Oilers experienced...everything will seem to come apart at the seams....due to Dubas interference and his mission to build a void between normal team function and leadership which he must must execute to keep his job you will never be able to fully or completely diagnose any problems so by proxy you will not be able to solve problems....just know it isn't you or your teammates.

Austin you will not be able to LEAD in T.O ...no one will be able to do anything traditional or conventional without Dubas submarining them.......Dubas is now screwing you blue pal....Dubas will do everything he can to control the club and because he has no outstanding hockey acumen or experience beyond what he has stolen from Moma2 he will have to neuter ANY source of conflict immediately and in this case a CAPTAIN and an INTERNAL LEADERSHIP GROUP will sooner than later discover what a con-job he is and they will run him off or refuse to work with or for him....this is what I predict will happen in T.O because it is a natural evolution when poison hits the bloodstream of an organisation.

Like I said....just seeing that little puke on the air is enough to gag a maggot off a gut truck.....he looks like he wants to reach back and pull his Superman underwear out of his arse like a six year old when he is standing there for christs sakes.....lol...lol..lol...what the hades does Babcock see when he has to sit across from this snot-nosed little thief.....I mean seriously is Babs that shallow he cannot see through a con-job...to be fair Dubas has been indentured POST babcock hiring...so sorry Babs....Moma2 was only picking on you over the big salaries you and Todd squeezed out of the NHL ....lol...Moma2 isn't personal with you pal nor with Todd....BUT...Moma2 is more than personal with the advanced stats cabal that screwed the NHS and Dubas is a main member of that now defunct cabal he is the last remaining member to not be flushed out and 86ed.....Brendan Shanahan should have know better he should have been much more connected to the pulse of the NHL and had he been he would have run Dubas right out the door he walked in from....so yes Babs I just called Shanny a bloody idiot or worse because if he knows Dubas true history then he is a classless data thief himself.....he could be a conspirator...who knows.....whatever the case the problems are now yours and the rosters.

Moma2 is now going to focus on the Leafs.....Dellow has been booted out the door in Edmonton and Moma2 forgives now.....the NHS will HELP the Oilers if they ante up now.......the Moma2/Oilers feud is over...but the Moma2/NHS feud with the remaining cabal member Dubas is only just beginning.

What this means is we shall see who is more suited to their job oma2 or Dubas because Moma2 is going to analyse the hades out of the Leafs on every possible level....EXPOSING everysingle area that Dubas has screwed with and widening the cracks he builds on purpose taking them out of his control...Dubas relys on controlled demolition of the analytical ability of the club that is not stats based...anything that requires NHL hockey ACUMEN OR EXPERIENCE befuddles the little plick....Dubas doesnt hold water he is a con-job so he CANNOT SIT DOWN AND WORK WITH NHL MANAGERS unless he can con them....sooooo....obviously he needs to disempower anything traditional or conventional and in his case he targets internal team leadership and tries to teach the men tradition and convention and history do not matter that his stats based crap matters more than their instincts and skillsets and the history of the game .
So...Babs...Shanny....just letting you know the whys behind your future.......because until Dubas is gone you are enemy number one to Moma2 and the NHS.What Shanny did is an embarrassment to all of the NHL to every single Pro who has spent his life plying his trade....its a slap in the face to everyone....because Dubas is a con-job not because he is young....because Dubas is taking the spot someone else has earned...by his online pirating and collusional actions with and within the advanced stats cabal he has spat in the face of everything the NHL has to be proud of....had Dubas been Moma2 and brought the NHS to the NHL like these con-jobs are trying to do by stealing it and repackaging it then selling it to the League ..had he been an INNOVATOR AND A CUTTING EDGE GROUNDBREAKING THINKER then all would be arrows up....but my oh my has Shanny ever shat in his own shoes on this one man.

Moma2 is finally working with a small production company on an Indie documentary on this entire story for the internet....LMAO....holy flock is that ever going to be a blockbuster within the Pro Sports world.

During his TSN interview Dubas the con-job made reference to some tactics the NHS advised the Oilers to use over a year ago...the rat cant help it his own head is empty,so know this Dubas you little rat,you will NOT ENJOY playing within your own division and when Moma2 is done looking at next years schedule believe me,you shall be remediated....and the cleaning will start at home pal....you are going to be tacticlly dissected.....and it is going to happen FAST,right from game one.......and IMHO you will likely finish in the bottom 6 of the NHL next season when all is said and done......and this is the irony of it all....because Dubas the thieving con-job is in your heads already and you cannot get himout....lol...he will be Moma2s weapon of choice...we will use DUBAS as the tool of remediation focusing on remediating USING his decisions which are really groupspeak he sucks up like a piglet then regurgitates because he has no clue on how to make impactful tangible Pro Hockey decisions on his own....lol... his lack of acumen shall SHINE BRIGHTLY FOR ALL 82 GAMES....because we shall be ILLUMINATING HIM CONSISTANTLY.

The kid is simply harvesting Groupspeak that you idiots let him sit in on and then adding his con-job numbers and regurgitating YOUR OWN DATA back to you ....lol...lol...and Shanny and Babcock have fallen for this garbage...lol...lol..no way man...just no way....anf I must say the price that is going to be paid is going to be steep and it is going to de-rail a few very important career curves in terms of T.O players both Vets and Young Guns will be exposed on levels never seen before to their NHL PEERS....then we will use the T.O System in tandem with these cracks and Dubases idiot ideas....lol...to shatter T.Os season ASAP...like quicker than the Oilers were remediated this past season....Mitch Auston Billy Morgan Jake and especially poor Freddy the Tender who shall be drawn and quartered by the NHS analysis....remember fellas...its not personal....its Dubas....blame Shanny.

Mark Hunter,you have been screwed blue by the cabal Moma2 has been hunting down and remediating for a decade now...don't worry pal...a LOT of NHL people are in the know and read this thread,they know what kind of snowjob has been pulled by Dubas on the Leafs and on Shanny,they know you were sandbagged and submarined by a con-job with a devious plan and one who had a LOT of behind the scenes help.Moma2 will help you outside of T.O which will soon be a wasteland.

edit on 12-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join