It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Paul...please explain to your d-men who are going to be greenlit....not everyone.....that you have to comfort zone options in terms of recoverability at acceptable levels....one is to penetrate deepwith the playaction and then use your superior speed and momentumto circle the net using a dish and swish play so you can zip right around unimpeded back intostrong defensive position in case the puck comes back on you....the 2nd option is to penetrate deep with the playaction but dish EARLY and dart to the outside of the faceoff circle 1/2 boards side where you uncork your one-timer backdoor....but you HOLD up there or you SLOW DOWN BIGTIME TO ARRIVE THERE at the right time remembering you dished off EARLY and are now an open option who MUST be in SHOOT-FIRST MODE...........AND THE BONUS IS.....because you are not 100% committedto the o-zone and are not behind the net you CAN SPRINT BACK AND RECOVER WITHOUT LOOPING THE RINK...any deeper and you are caught or hips turned the wrong way and you are caught....but if you hold at that zone depth and become a pass option at the right time you WILL score a lot og goals and not give up more than you get.

So teach them there are multiple ways to penetrate deeply at speed with the playaction and still take a LESSER RISK.....you get to ADD to offense and not give anything up risk-wise.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The NHS Hammer & Anvil......remember that TMac......from before last year....remember the line adjustments advised which allowed RNH to manage Connor into a sniper winning the RR trophy....remember the things you DIDNT DO.....well don't bother now....we can watch other teams build NHL reputations for THEIR PLAYERS as being NHL SNIPERS.....while McDavid continues to make cloud-passes......we can watch Tampa and Vegas and others begin to implement and find pre-playoff success using the STAND-UP DEFENSE which typifies the NHS Hammer & Anvil System focus......we will still be enjoying NHL hockey...every bit of the drama, excitement , growth , development, and celebration of individual and teams successes......LMAO....we Oilers fans will just have to be watching OTHER NHL CLUBS DOING THESE THINGS.....as usual right.

Man what a waste of resources....we should have all been watching RNH feed McDavid for at least 30 NHL goals by this point in the season...EVERYFAN should have been behind the OilTrain pushing hard as Connor assaulted the NHL goal scoring title.....FROM GAME ONE FORWARD.....micro-management within the system has been DEAD it has been non-existant...hence the special teams WOES......hence the overall season tire-fire........all the little details which get the team into the zone or which tune them into the frequency of the Winning Formula....they have been missing or mismanaged all season long...not really a Head Coaching issue on its own and Tmac has already taken enough shots to the beanbag for his Assistants failure to produce....the good olde Round Table of excuses is spinning around comfortably and no changes are being made internally.....lol....ok....but then where do you look for change...where do you look for help policing those DETAILS....lol...Paul Coffey that's where....a well played card IMHO.....but will it be enough....well I have seen positive adjustments already in terms of small details being managed in a more positive pro-active manner... and it is my belief these changes will impact the teams number of wins in an upward motion closing out the season....or rather I believe Paul Coffey will help immensely and we are already seeing this happen however once it is CLEAR there has been a positive change ...say a 4-5 game win streak....well then Moma2 is a gonna rip it all up and stomp in to pieces.....but NOT UNTIL WE SEE A REAL EFFORT TO IMPROVE WITH SOME REAL TANGIBLE ADJUSTMENTS...as soon as we see signs of life we will snuff them out.

Connor McDavid is a WILDCARD and when you have him in your hand you can BLUFF....at will.....you can be bolder than a Fieldmouse in a Cheese Factory......but the Oilers are playing this WILDCARD straight up every hand.....pee-poor management IMHO.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
@ 30.50 of this video is a tidbit which explains a core value driver of the NHS....it is why I do not need a d-wave quantum computer to anticipate the manifestation of actions and reactions.

www.youtube.com...

Algorithmic Prophetic Negation.....without the solid state components....ROFLMAO.......come on guys....this is why it is soooooo accurate and easy to submarine you.....the events can be predicated.Didact Polymath Intuitive Empath = Checkmate eternally.

Why the Oilers...its not personal....@ 47.07...it is circumstantial.

@ 51.10 we begin to see a parallel to the impacts and causality of the Oilers stats addiction and reliance...built on the premise of a profit return.....sound familiar.....all stats based organisations and philosophies will fall in the face of the NHS.....because the NHS is ORGANIC and can catalyse MANIFESTATION....enjoy the video....there is so much hockey related stuff in it at least as far as the Oilers are concerned....interesting isn't it....coincidence or not...MMmmmmm.

@ 53.15....what is in a Name....well here my moniker is One4all...lol...and this is core value driver is what catalysed the name.

@ 58.10....why the Oilers long running MESSAGE will never manifest success...this is why a stats or structure or defense-first based reality is regressive and not optimal...you end up in a Squirrel-Cage forever...even though I must say even a blind Squirrel finds 2 nuts every morning...lol....and YES Moma2 has been trying to free the Oilers from the Squirrel-Cage but ended up freeing MANY more teams than originally intended.No squirrels were harmed during the production of this entertainment value fictional storyline.

@ 59.11...what TMac SHOULD DO...@ 59.19 is HOW he can turn things around equating the word trash with stats/numbers/structure.
edit on 5-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I see no reason why Connor Mcdavid should not win the RR trophy this season....none whatsoever....IMHO he can generate 7+ shots per game without depriving his linemates of opportunity...the general idea being that his linemates ALWAYS LOOK TO SCORE...at ALL TIMES....because.....Connor WILL be driving the Bus on 1/3 of his possesions looking to score himself and if everyone else stays goal hungry as a group no opportunities will be wasted and everyone will get shots and touches......lets see how high up Connor can jack the goal scoring bar....methinks he can go all Suprenova on us and begin scoring multiple goals per game consistently with 3-4 goal outbreaks every 5-6 games.........the more Connor can score first to open games up the more comfort zone situations the Oilers will be in and the more the winning feeling of control will become cerebral muscle memory....it is consistant and constant game control the team needs to learn to handle... the winning follows right behind this feeling of control.Pakarainen seems to never go away...lol....Slepyshev is FASTER THAN WE KNEW...really fast.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I wonder why the Kings game slipped away.....lol...I know why.....but no in-depth analysis shall be forthcoming and no FREE curative impacts can be gleaned....the cupboard door was slammed shut and nailed down long ago....it is the main reason this season went south the way it did....kinda like the rug was pulled out from under everything....that was supposed to be the intended feeling....lol.

All I will say is that BUTTERFLY GOALIES GO DOWN....they don't play down....the purpose of the actual BUTTERFLY MOVE is to compensate for an over-exposure in other areas.....the splaying of the pads is COMPENSATORY....idiots.....you are using a one-dimensional process incorrectly.....you are ADJUSTING things your Tender is doing AGAINST THE GRAIN.....asking the STYLE to accomplish more than its structure and intentions can accomplish....and it looks horrible when your Tender is soooo down and out soooo often......

Why you don't adjust your system to fit the Butterfly style of Tending and stop relying on Talbots name.....just call it a style.....because a Butterfly Goalie will never do well with the San Jose Model....yes FOR SURE a Butterfly style should be doing well in todays NHL just not one playing on a San Jose Model System in todays NHL.

Just because it was sooo obvious....lol...the Kings just kept dumping the puck into the Oilers end....and they made the Oilers zone the BATTLE ZONE....they DICTATED THE BATTLE ZONE...and there was no response because none of you fools even knew what they were doing....sure sure sure POST-GAME we will hear bits of self-realisation....but by then it is to late to give a darn now isn't it.....but you see morons you dont have a TERM or a PROCESS for defining what an opponent is doing to you....when I say establisha BATTLE ZONE it doesnt mean the proper thing to you....your understandng of the verbage is lacking....the concepts are attatched to the verbage which springs from the execution which comes from the philosophy....it ALL works together....you cannot just skim the cream off the top.....lol.

Very early on there were simple adjustments which could have been made that would have 86ed the Kings pre-game plan and moved the battle-zone to an Oilers sympathetic area...but alas.....if you DONT KNOW WHAT IS BEING DONE TO YOU IT MEANS YOU ARE NOT READING THINGS OPTIMALLY......It would have been worth 50k last night to have someone simply point out what was being done to the Oilers and then pointed out the remedy and then showed them how to move the battle-zone to a favorable spot....then said analyst could sit back and enjoy a Rootbeer and some popcorn because all the hard work will have been done....Moma2 could have easily been on the phone to Paul Coffey and together a proper path out of the weeds would have DEFINATELY BEEN PUT TOGETHER QUICKLY.

You have to PAY FOR THE VISIONARY ANTICIPATION AND THE NHS ACUMEN....you can listen or not.....but bygod you are paying you cheap mother-truckers.......or you will continue to get tromped upon.....quite obviously opponents are coming in with a deadly pre-game plan , I know because it is MINE and you know because I built it HERE on this thread right in front of you......which goes to show you you idiots deserve what you are getting......LMAO....hey I have an idea...why dont you just WEATHER THE STORM and outwait Moma2s nutty BS huh fellas things will turn around eventually right because the NHS is not real and has no bearing on your game outcomes ....ROFLMAO......

You are gonna lose Talbot....you are misusing him and it will run him into the ice...dropping his value tremendously.....I mean right now what is he worth on the Market.

Because of the Tactical Shooting program and the NHS methods of implementing it.......NHL Coaches must ADJUST THEIR SYSTEMS to compensate and correct....but...FIRST...they must be able to know when opponents are even using a TSP on them....you see my point here....you morons are trying to tell yourselves the NHS is BS but winning opponents are NOT looking a gift-horse in the mouth and are capitolising.You need to READ WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU SOONER...EARLIER...like after ony a few shifts.....you have to quantify what every opponent on the ice is doing in UNISON then enter that into your BRAIN then make an assesment....but in the NOW.....like after 2 shifts....not between periods....thats what is worth 50k per game....KNOWING FIRST...being able to ADJUST FIRST....being FIRST...you PAY to be FIRST....now bite the pickle and take a hike you po-boys cannot afford the cure....and I am kinda enjoying seeing McDavid trying to keep his cool and his focus during post-gamers.....lol...TMac IMHO knows FULL WELL what the NHS is and that he NEEDS IT...he just cannot seem to get his hands on it.....Connor might still be green enough to believe his bosses or to believe in himself so much he is oblivious....lol...no harm no foul he is a Kid.Its a pay to play world man....and this is where you pay.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You do not need to run and gun to produce the gun part....you are producing an incredible volume of opportunities....but there is just no finish....you create so many but you miss so many that you begin taking to many untimely chances and eventually burn yourselves....morons...all you need is a TSP...then you will score first and often from all the grade-A chances you create every night and not feel the need to take unneeded risks or give pucks away.

Leon is not tradable...nor is Connor nor is Nuge....you need SNIPING not shooting wingers and D-men who can finish playactions in the o-zone and finish opponents around the crease in their d-zone .....what natural shooter would not want to be on the receiving end of any of the 3 Centers named because THEY COULD MAKEYOU FAMOUS and the opportunty is there just not being exploited......and if the Coaches would just roll 3 lines of offense...no one could touch the Oilers...oops I forgot the Oilers are screwed by a crippled system and real Snipers know they cannot count on the system staying greenlit...they know it is a mess....but my goodness who could turn down those 3 Centermen if you were a true Sniper.

Note to TMac...the Hammer & Anvil Standup Defense includes a serious viscious crease protection facet...one you are dearly missing....nearly all the goals being scored against you would be prevented because the H&A doesn't allow fly-bys of the critical areas it instead focuses on open-ice contact and player removal...you get crushed on the Blueline or anywhere near the crease...CRUSHED by the SYSTEM....no collapse defense...the H&A collapses livers and kidneys.

The use of the upspeed support to set up the PP is being used by so many clubs now it is cool to watch...it is designed to create a CHAOS focus in the o-zone...not be an entry play supporting the slow plodding setup of structure....lol...its supposed to be FAST....you dummies are getting good at executing it but aren't using it properly....putzes....I am not expounding here...obviously your peers learned it here so why give them a refresher they will simply listen to me then execute while you flounder...even giving you correct analysis here will hurt you because others will optimise it while you will butcher it.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Here is the source of Intuitive Empaths like Moma2 and Gretzky and Lemieux and Crosby and a few more...their Neandrathal heritage......and they are the cream of the crop so to speak.

www.youtube.com...

The NewAge Hockey System or the NHS is REVOLUTIONISING NHL Hockey....it revolutionises ALL pro Sports...it teaches EveryMan how to be ELITE....this is the first and only pro sports management system created by an Intuitive Empath Auto-Didact....like I said a decade ago the NHS is Waynes Brains in a teachable format.

Its not fair that other Pro Sports are using NHS data to promote themselves and Hockey is not.

TMac...Connor...Moma2 will teach you how to MANIFEST WINS at will....IMMEDIATLY....teach your TEAM how to do this...dummies this is what the NHS has been ALL ABOUT.....now someone has made a connection....lol...and is spilling some secret beans online and has connected some of the dots they just haven't connected the Intuitive Empath part...but the creation and manifestation are bang on the money....it is majik....and it is real...and Moma2 is a Student.

It was only a matter of time before the truths came out...Moma2 was and still is trying to feed this story to someone following this Hockey Thread....and to the Industry.
edit on 11-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Shorter passes....longer passes....both need to be worked on....Paul knows this.....the guy with the puck should not ever be LOOKING for an outlet because teammates should be CLOSING ON HIM to receive a pass....only on called plays should headmanning be utilised....right now the Oilers are OVER-UTILISING it at the wrong times for the wrong reasons....it has led to stats patterns which are attractive but not to GOALS....same with the late coming upspeed support to break zones....it is OVER-UTILISED and MISMANAGED......when you overfocus on these tactics you begin to play NHS hockey.....if you fail to continue ADDING NHS focuses to achieve a HIGHER LEVEL OF BALANCE you will not optimise what you are trying to accomplish...ever....you are trying to skim the cream off the top...to escape the content...the bull-work....the humpwork....it is a very vanity driven LAZY way to do things....if you wish to use these NHS tactics which produce such astounding stats patterns you must also use NHS MANAGEMENT TACTICS which means you must ADD more NHS to the mix which means you must DEPART FROM YOUR SYSTEM STRUCTURES AND PHILOSOPHYS......you MUST convert these positive stats patterns into goals on the ice and then you will dominate...to lose these stats patterns would now be regressive....you are TO FAR DOWN THE NHS PATH TOE REVERSE COURSE....you MUST continue to evolve....you NEED MORE NHS INPUTS ASAP.

I could still give you a playoff birth if you act now....you CAN STILL DO IT...but you must have external assistance to build and maintain 7+ game win streaks now....which we can do no problems...once Moma2s hands are on the wheel you will achieve lightspeed.....Moma2 assisted the 2012 Kings to make the Playoffs and win the Cup and simply making the Playoffs was looking grim for them with 25 games to go if you recall.

You require immediate real-time anticipatory micro-management across the board....Moma2s Specialty....lol.
edit on 11-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Slepyshev looked great AS HE ALWAYS DOES WHEN GIVEN A HALF-DECENT OPPORTUNITY WHICH HAS BEEN....NEVER.......Auvitu should be working with paul Coffey every chance they get....he is obviously an offensive minded player with very very good habits and instincts and composure in the o-zone he thinks it quick enough to slow the game down for himself which results in good decisions IMHO but he needs to be used to his strengths so the LINE must support him.By the way...Slepyshev is a natural set-up man...remember this....he has worked very hard on his NHL game...he is ready for more....he is scoring now because he must....I wish others could feel this pressure and respond as well.....by changing their games to yes its harder work but it is needed....Slepyshev on LW with McDavid and Pulijarvi and Auvitu and Benning on Defense...let them roll as a 5 man offensive unit working everyone into the equation.Give them 10 games.Just a hunch.

I am in the mood I guess....lol....listen fellas the Dynasty Oilers used to work EXTRA hard covering up each others warts it was one of Gretzkys strengths and he bled it into the team you know COMPENSATING.....which means BENDING THE SYSTEM....and if the SYSTEM cannot handle the constant and consistant BENDING a WINNING Team needs to do then it is not adequate....structure prevents stretching and promotes breaks.......I chose 2 players to comment on for a very good reason....IMHO BOTH would have fit onto the Dynasty rosters because their weaknesses would have been considered by Wayne and tweaks would have been made to cover for them and then Wayne would have EXPLOITED all the good things I myself see.You see this is a management style and philosophy issue....the NHL isn't changing IT HAS CHANGED....and it has gone retro in many ways.

That was a good game to watch.....it showed there is hope...the primary question post-game for me is this....what the hades could the Panthers have done if the Oilers had come out gunning like they eventually were forced to do from the 3rd minute forward....methinks the Oilers are much much better off going all-in offensively like they did tonight....EVERY NIGHT....Look...do you want to do fewer things wrong than the other team.....or........do you want to do more things right than the other team.....because you cannot have both unless you use a full-blown NHS System.

Cam Talbot was victimised AT HIS ELBOW-BONE tonight.....he was CHICKEN-WINGED.....it was clear from the get-go they were targetting him there....this is a major issue in todays NHL...how to stop the Chicke-Winging of your Goalie by a TSP.

I see some nice adjustments by the defense also by Talbot but I will not comment ..... lets just say I could easily live and die by an Oilers Club which brought that game every night......that is a winning style in todays game even though they were forced to play that way....sadly it did expose a lot of SALARY CAP ROOM as being unable to keep up with the current NHL direction.....I say ask Milan where he wants to go because ANY OF THE TOP NHL CLUBS WOULD DIE TO GET HIM NOW BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS...he is a defining force especially in the Playoffs....Tampa should trade for him...they have some very good d-men they can part with now and a sniping RW they can let go as well....that should do it ....or Imagine the Caps with Milan or the Pens....anyone on the cusp becomes a favorite if they add Milan in his prime which he is still in for his style.Connor is ready to fly on his own already.It is what it is and the Oilers MUST reverse course and rebuild to suit the evolved NHLs offensive style...wide-open....lots ofgoals...lots of speed....lots of energy....lots of excitement.Less structure and confinement...opponents need to be chasing the Oilers WHO LEARN TO NEVER LOOK BAC....thats how you win 60 minute NHL races my friends ...you run like Hades shooting down everything in your way cojones to the wall and you NEVER LOOK BACK OVER YOUR SHOULDER.

Might as well finish the season with a high-flying OFFENSIVE ACT....completely open it up...let it all hang out....let the men score and fight...forget the penalties and all the over-analysis...just demand wide-open offense from the first shift to the last shift ALL LINES GUNNING AND D-MEN INVOLVED COMPLETELY.....you need to get AS FAR AWAY FROM THE 2017/18 REPUTATION OF THE EDMONTON OILERS AS YOU CAN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.......lose the broadstreet bully SYSTEM and REPUTATION...now....it is the wisest way to invest the remaining games of 2017/18/....lets face it ANYONE CAN LEARN DEFENSE IT IS ABOUT TIME AND EXPERIENCE,everyone can learn offenseif they taste it consistantly...you can learn offense quicker than defense....it is what it is.

Time to let the dogs out....open it up wide and help Connor win the scoring title...dont screw the kid he is the real deal and he gives 110% and busts his cojones and Moma2 likes him a LOT....he will eventually earn a Stanley Cup....but it might take 4-5 more years till he moves along out of Edmonton .

Run up scores and bait opponents to engage your tough guys...although they might not want to fight it out to end a losing season and maybe its not fair to ask them to risk serious injury when all is obviously lost now.
edit on 13-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Moma2s health is suffering so we will be brief ok.

I will encapsulate the Oilers woes into one simple conceptual package....one size shoe fits all the problems.

How long does it take to score an NHL Goal...methinks Hallsy scored 2 in 8 seconds once.....so we will use this as our benchmark because this is PROVEN EVIDENCE.

When we watch a Club pull there Goalie for an extra man we all SEE clearly how carefull and how ginger they are with the puck...BECAUSE THEY ALL KNOW THEY HAVE AN OPEN NET AND WILL BE SCORED ON IF THEY COUGH THE PUCK UP SURELY.

Playing this way DESTROYS MOMENTUM...in fact it intentionally supppresses momentum.

Why do Coaches pull Goalies again......for an ADVANTAGE right.

When NHL Officials respected the game and called it properly before Bettman mistakenly tried to speed up the game the wrong way we saw a LOT of faceoffs created by D-Men pinning pucks along the walls....this meant there was a specific dynamic which could be worked with that late in games proved to be one where pulling the Goalie for an extra man with a face-off in the opponents end would give a marked advantage.

This dynamic has been LONG GONE for ages.

Why would a dilligent responsible Coach pull his Goalie with over 2 minutes to play .

What does it say about respecting the work put in for 58 minutes....what does it say about accountability and responsibility...that nagging little excuse the Coaches plant in your head...to just get to the point where they will pull the tender and give you an advantage....loser thinking...excusatory thinking...derelict thinking....me first thinking....not team thinking.

It is possible to score 2 goals in 8 seconds in the NHL ....does anyone wish to dispute this.....I thought not.

Stop screwing with players heads and the entire game based on FLAWED STATS...ok....you pull the Goalie based on FLAWED STATS and you give everyone an excuse or a way out...you UNDERMINE AND POISON EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE UP TO THAT POINT AND YOU SABATOGE YOUR FUTURE.

Head down arse up for 60 full minutes.....Coaches to....only a disconnected Coach would pull his tender this way and undermine all of his own hard work.

Players need to know from the first shift on there are NO EXCUSES .....this early pull scenario we see today plants a poison-pill in your players heads AND in your Coaches heads.....this insanity must be a Darkhorse/Dellow thing from the stained past.

There it is...encapsulated....stop screwing yourselves in the ear before you even step on the ice....plan to win not to lose...plan to be accountable not teflon.....take the heat when you put yourself to close to the flames....remember how hard you worked your entire life to be IN THE HOT KITCHEN BEING GIVEN RESPONSIBILITY...then refuse to give it up till the heavy woman yodels.

Pulling the Goalie is a CRUTCH...thinking of or planning to pull him is a CRUTCH....the thought wayyyyy back in your mind that there is some positive to be had by pulling your Goalie is a delusionary CRUTCH....with the removal of face-offs by Gary Bettman the game was changed in to big a way....it impacted way more than they anticipated....retro-change is now required.

Crutches are for Putzes....and people who really need them.
edit on 14-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Will this mean anything to you afterwards if I simply say Everyman before you watch the pictures....I hope so because EveryMan is what the NHS is all about...it is the PRIMARY DRIVER OF EVERYTHING NHS.

fyi.uwex.edu...

www.fiveminutegeekshow.com...

Statistics have pulled you away from this concept....pulled you OUT of the loop.....and a BUSINESS FIRST mentality endowed by Kevin Lowes age old fight to keep the Oilers in Edmonton and supported by the current ownership ...it is the root of your disenfranchisement from the rest of the NHL...evidence proves this out.

Let the record show that in late 2016/17 a Trojan Horse attack was imposed upon the Edmonton Oilers which derailed and disrupted their Stanley Cup Playoff drive....it was BEAUTIFULLY EXECUTED......let the record show that this pressure was carried forward seamlessly into the 2017/18 season....it was carefully maintained and at the exactly correct moment a dagger was thrust into the Clubs heart and all playoff hopes were dashed.

The pressure is off now.

Come Pre-Season 2018/19 it will be back stronger than ever.

The falling of the Copper Rain proved that Coaches do not matter....Players do not matter...Systems do not matter...fortune and fate do not matter...only one thing matters....justice.

When is the last time anyone has read anything about the Possesion/Transition focus or about technical NHS hockey content......lol...no NHS chit-chat....no Analysis.....very little of anything tangible....Moma2 told you things would be shut down...the taps would be turned off....and they were....easy peasy.

To Moma2 K-Lowe has represented a One-Legged Man at an Arse-Kicking Contest.....pitiful.......a pitiful opponent...one who does not know how to tap-out....he makes things messy when they dont have to be....Kevin Lowe ---Bronco73 --- Darkhorse Analytics ---Dellow/Eakins---et al .....Oilers 2018/19 Season+.... may all R.I.P together.Dubas will sink his own battleship soon with T.O....lol....I am surprised babcock has tolerated his con-job to date....his influences are now holding back the Leafs and will trip them up at critical times....the damage Kyle Dubas and his type like Dellow cause is INTERNAL it is VIRAL and it hides its symptoms and hits you when you are most vulnerable FROM THE INSIDE....no external trigger is needed.....it is a Trojan Horse poison-pill and this is what advanced stats are...a poison-pill .The Leafs are now experiencing the same kinds of problems the Oilers suffer in terms of valuations.....the stats stench is strong in T.O like it was in Edmonton just harder to smell because in T.O it is coming from higher up the ladder.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
There has been a lot of discussion about what is wrong with the Oilers but little to no rhetoric on what to do to positively influence things.

No one is offering any solutions....they simply want to see more Human sacrifices.....more negativity.

There is no way to salvage the Oilers current System....Moma2 has exposed it permanently.....this is why opponents are hammering home the 1st goal so frequently and also why opponents seem to ALWAYS be in control of game momentum...because they ARE in control of momentum....this is because TMac is playing poker holding his cards backwards and everyone can see his entire hand.

IMHO there has been a serious underestimation of the absolution with which the Oilers processes were disenfranchised and exposed......only the players seem to grasp this impact in its totality and to admit from where it originates......no one in Management seems to wish to deal with reality and this puts a huge devestating chasm between the Players and Management....a MASSIVE WALL.....the two groups are pulling in polar opposite directions.

The contrast between THE NUMBERS AND STATS in correlation with THE OILERS WIN/LOSS RECORD...is DIRECT AND ABSOLUTE EVIDENCE OF INTERNAL STATS POISONING....the entire PROCESS is DESIGNED TO PRODUCE STATS WHICH MIRROR THOSE OF THE NHLS WINNINGIST TEAMS.....not wins........there is a special kind of dumb-arse farmers Logic pinning the Oilers to the bottom of the Pickle Barrel and it is immovable....it is also tracable...it has a life and history of its own....when a MINDSET is allowed to destroy the womb that created it and the hands that feed it you have a terminal challenge.

To put in in perspective....the Oilers got into a fistfight because they in error defended a friend who had been disloyal without their knowledge.....they defended a person they thought was a friend but who was an enemy.....this is how they got into the fight with someone they DID NOT KNOW....they BLINDLY DEFENDED A DISLOYAL FRIEND....and they went ALL-IN in this fight....they got DOGGY-DOWN DIRTY and went out of their way to disenfranchise and destroy a FAN they envisioned as their enemy....a single FAN....and in this fight the Oilers were handled with Kid Gloves for the first few rounds.....then they were knocked straight-legged....then they were bloodied up....and they would not tap out....then they were knocked down....then again and again....but still no tap-out.....then they were pinned to their backs and small bones were broken one by one by one....till their hands and feet were useless stumps....still no tap-out....then bigger bones were targetted and broken...still no tap-out....then time was given for them to recover a bit.....then back to the bone-breaking when they couldnt give it up.....right now the Oilers are a sack of Jelly laying on the ice....a big Orange skin-sack of Jelly.....there are no more bones left to break.The only thing left to do is finish the job.

But no one is going to finish the job....because this is a learning experience ...it always has been....so as we can see time has been given for the big Orange sack-o-Jelly to heal up a bit and stagger up to its feet.

The understanding is hopefully this....there will be a TAP-OUT by the Oilers self-destructive mindset or the destruction shall continue unabated in new and interesting creative ways...resussitation will be provided when the pulse gets to weak.....there will be NO ESCAPE AND NO MARTYERDOM MADE AVAILABLE...life support will always be on-hand to keep the Party rolling eternally.Moma2 will keep on helping you to your feet and wiping off your proverbial bloody battered body.

en.wikipedia.org...

Something should click after seeing the Wiki page......what did the Oilers steal that has put them in this position......what did they steal and give to others......lol....anyone who is in the know...knows....the NHS....the Oilers stole the NHS on every level possible and then spread it far and wide and helped themselves and others profit from the actions.

What can be done to insure that 2018/19 is not another groundhog day....how do they break free from the cycle....simple....they pay for what they have taken...they pay for damages...they remediate the cause of the clash in Bronco73 who is the internal Mole who caused this dynamic to be birthed....this takes the PERMANENCE OF THE DYNAMIC AWAY....it doesnt mean the fight is over.

This is not about admitting the wrong....its beyond that....this is about paying for your mistakes...and dearly at that.....for reality says that the Oilers 10 year prospectus is a mirror of their past ten years.....and will remain so.....unless they pay the Piper.

Its a Cheque and a couple of phone calls...no big deal.

There is ONY ONE WAY OUT.

Just Pay up...tap-out.

To be frank....were I an NHLer I might run from the Oilers simply for fear of having Moma2 pick me in particular to take a strip off of to disenfranchise expose and basiclly beat-down potentially impacting my entire NHL career.Every link in the chain is a target.

Never...ever...forget this....there is no way out....you may change the G.M and Coaches and Players as MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH....you may bring in ANY SYSTEM you wish....but the results will remain the same....you will be eviscerated techinclly and exposed to the entire NHL.

A smart businessman knows when to pay his debts learn a lesson and move on without misplaced emotion driving him backwards back into the fire.Below is what the Oilers should be doing as we speak.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Re. Talbots whine and cheese party post-game with the Yotes.

Man Talbot you have been yanked up and down back and forth and all around as a Goalie by your Coaches...you ought to shut up and just listen to Moma2 like you did during the Yotes game..where you stood up like a real Butterfly Goalie removing the midrange shot options and angles and used you body to lure them to shoot low into where your pads will soon be....hence the term drop-down goalie....to late for this season however....you will look good now but everyone else will still suck.

Listen up ..... stop being Oilers already you all look so stubborn its morphing into STUPID.

The reason the Oilers have had so many questionable goal decisions go against them is because they ARE CONSISTANTLY DOING THINGS THE WRONG WAY....at this point WHO CARES how the Oilers from Owner to Coach FEEL ABOUT IT because they are as a group disillusioned and bassakwards in their expectations and intentions.

Stop looking for dirty goals.....play clean hockey....no one wants to watch boring hockey.

Stop playing a structured style and go to the Possesion/Transition NHS style.

The number of calls falling away from the Oilers will continue to climb for as long as the Oilers continue to force their outdated style of hockey upon the League and the Fanbase.

Keep your Lucics and your Maroons out of the Goalies faces and creases.

No one likes being told what to do however it is what it is.

Just like everyone else I am ready to see this Oilers current focus 86ed...literally blow it up again...so many skilled players have gone that you might as well bring in a Sutter now.....you think guys like Hall and Yakupov and Eberle and Schultz and Dubnyk grow on trees....lol...what a disgusting waste of assets....what a tire-fire of a decade.

The day Kevin Lowe became empowered was the day the Oilers skill and talent evaluation and management began to spiral and decompose.A defense first mentality was allowed to lead an offense first ORGANISATION...it has proven to be a historic disaster.

As many records for futility have been set by todays rosters as records of excellence were set by the Dynasty club.....it has been a Karmatic lesson of epic proportions.

The lesson is NOWHERE NEAR OVER....in fact it appears as if nothing at all has been learned.

It IS POSSIBLE to continue to set NEW LOWS...the Oilers are proving it.

Laraque put it straight...a lot of guys in the room need heart transplants.... LOT of them....everyone thinks they have a clearcut job and only a few of those jobs are dirty-work jobs...this is a PROBLEM....because everyone is DEFERRING THE DIRTY WORK TO A FEW GUYS whom everyone considers the only ones who have to do this work.

Team toughness doesnt exist...it is laughable...you have Lucic and Marooon and Kassian and Nurse and NO ONE ELSE GETS DIRTY LIKE LINESMAN USED TO DO AND MANY OTHERS USED TO DO......you IDIOTS....you are suppossed to ALL GROW COJONES WHEN YOU HAVE THESE MEN ON YOUR TEAM....everyone in every weight class should be taking liberties every shift to win battles ....do you need Marchand to come give you some lessons in dirty-heart play....seems so.

If Talbot or any other NHL Goalie wants more space..chop for it like Billy Smith taught you to do.....if you dont want your Goalie interfered with then clear the crease area like Huddy and Gregg and Smid and Gator did....deter opponents from occupying those areas......but remember you need a stand-up style of defense to do this.....dum dums you MUST look BACK to find ways to stop todays offense which is NHS based.

Mobile d-men my arse...good d-men make the puck mobile...one in ten thousand is a Paul Coffey....you need big strong assertive dominating d-men who can stand opponents up at or above the blueline and who can clear the crease with determination and authority...yes sometimes injuring opponents in this process....warriors not technicians...right now the Oilers have a LOT of technicians and very few warriors in all positions.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I just saw this video and for some unknown reason it reminded me of the Oilers...whatever huh.

www.msn.com...

This is for the Players I respect....no one else.....TMac ask them to offer a deal to Ben Scrivens to be a playing Goalie Coach and run a 3 man rotation with Talbot-Brossoit-Scrivens......because the Goalie who is the most NATURALLY designed stylisicly to consistently stop the Elbow-Bone shot and to challenge other unorthodox NHS tactics is BEN SCRIVENS.......and his demeanor and competitiveness would surely rub off.

edit on 18-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

globalnews.ca...

www.nhl.com...

In 2012 the Oilers looked the Gift Horse in the Mouth and then began a battle with Moma2 that turned the NHS from a Gift-Horse into a Trojan Horse which has devastated them and destroyed the Kingdom.

The Kings in 2012 picked up the NHS from ex-oilers and from off-line then the Hawks did same then the Pens did same and now the Lightening are doing same as are most other winning NHL Teams ...well after Pat Quinn in 2009 had tried to introduce it to his Oilers bosses who balked...the driving force behind the NHLs current Era evolution is 110% NHS....never before was an online forum available to all Clubs and never since the interest in trying Soviet style creative free-flow hockey has the entire League wanted to learn something together.Everyone wants a piece of the NHS...the EveryMan System.

Kevin Lowe defended a traitor ..Bronco73....and unknowingly awoke a giant and defined his own AND his Clubs fate and legacy.

K-Lowe thought he could take pocket-shots at a weaker opponent at his leisure...he made the same mistakes he made as a player all to frequently....he underestimated his opponent....then to compensate for a lack of planning management and skill ...HE GOT DIRTY...which is how he kept his job....he turned on his Peers in the NHL and he became dirty not tough but dirty.....same thing he did after Moma2 gave him matching black-eyes after crushing his nose the first time they clashed.

Bronco73 the online Moderator MOLE by proxy reps Lowe who by proxy reps ownership...and they picked a fight with a type of opponent they had never faced before...a force of nature.

The NHS may seem like a nice cuddly pushover but underneath the sheeps clothing is the below spirit.

www.bing.com...

Take note....crush your enemies....see them driven before you...hear the lamentations of their women.....NOT crush your enemies steal their booty and rape their women and pillage the village.One of these perspectives is natural and one is stats based....do you know which is which....ooops I gave it away already obviously Moma2 would follow the mantra of the natural one .

edit on 18-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
TMac interesting adjustments.You guys have made some green arrow adjustments....not very timely but well planned nonetheless......should have and could have done this to begin the season IMHO....it is what it is.I told you I would cease and desist once the large woman had chirped and she has chirped.So you may continue and Moma2 will not interfere....only observe....as evidence shows once Moma2 laid off everything began to stabilise....once adjustments were finally .... FORCED UPON you....... you began repairing what was wrong with ..... Coffeys help... and Moma2 is ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN...this ...healing......Talbots NewAge look is also green-arrows....without over-analysing these things and EXPOSING THEM COMPLETELY THEREBY NEGATING THEM .... we will say they are firm steps in a Northerly direction which at said point is a very very good thing.

You finally understand something....there was ONLY ONE Paul Coffey on the Oilers d-corps.....the rest of the defense was absolutely blue-collar blood&guts types....ala Larsson and Nurse.......sooooo as laughable as it is to me at how LONG IT TAKES YOU GUYS TO CLUE IN....LMAO....you now know you dont add Coffey to your creme and sugar.....Coffey comes black and you need to sweeten it to taste....in other words a Dynasty defense begins with a black core.....like black Coffey....then little by little to taste the creme and sugar is added like Paul was added.....the rest of the defense was NOT added to Paul Coffey....lol......he was the beneficiary of a hard-core committed EveryMan defense.....a STANDUP style olde-school defense which is the only type that can anchor a DYNASTY...not just a Cup winner...anyone can win one Cup on a flyer....but nobody wins 5 in a row without a stellar olde-school stand-up defense.

I said it long long ago TMac.....for whatever reasons you balked then....but the NHS Hammer & Anvil is the FUTURE of the NHL....Moma2 knows because Moma2 MADE IT THIS WAY by creating and promoting and growing the NHS modified Adjusted-Hybrid System everyone and their Grandmas are now using .......this small mobile so-called puck moving defense people are talking about looking for is bupkiss....lol...you ADD creme and sugar to your COFFEY....lol...you can only afford ONE player who defies the old-school template...you CHOOSE where to bleed your mistakes and to take your risks.....you DEFINE THE BATTLE ZONE IN EVERY WAY ON EVERY LEVEL...the NHS principals apply everywhere to Everyman....so NO I would not advise focusing on more than ONE polar opposite skillset on defense....there can ONLY BE ONE.....Spear-Tip .... on Offense and on Defense.

I say the Oilers stand still this time round and make no big moves....the only move they need to make is to retain Moma2.....dont be fooled...dum-dums.....you arent turning anything around next season unless you are allowed to....and you are NOT allowed to.....lol....yes you made a few small changes since Paul Coffey showed up and yes Talbot is finally clueing in or his Goalies advisors are.....but these are only a few small details of a much bigger picture which still needs to be filled in.Remember Moma2 is NOT analysing your recent adjustments....we are letting you ROLL WITH IT.....however had we decided to negate these adjustments it would be very very easy to do .

If you believe as Moma2 THINKS THE OILERS THINKTANK WILL BELIEVE....that you can simply take Paul Coffey and build your own Hammer & Anvil System style defense then run with it...ROFLMAO....I promise to use you as a teaching/learning template and tool for the entire NHL to benefit from....I will dissect you in front of the entire classroom...with absoltion....count on it.

You CANNOT do it without Moma2....and you WILL NOT do it with Moma2.....so you wil continue stealing Moma2s mojo and not paying for it....lol...and Moma2 will continue chopping off the offending hands.

The future is no brighter for next season....in fact now Moma2 has a standard to beat in terms of playoff elimination at the earliest possible timeframe.....the NHS is always focused on improvement and it is EXPECTED....you should expect it to.....yes Dorothy...things CAN get worse.

If anyone believes they can simply sit down and wait out the storm until statistics say the winning will return...well....lol....they are dotarded...simply put....an unfamiliar term but quite appropriate for the moment.....the Oilers have PROVEN this does not work because the black pit of failure is BOTTOMLESS.

You can change the G.M/Coaches/Players/Ownership/System/Philosophy et al.......it has ALL been tried before ....but you cannot overcome Moma2 and the NHS ...ever....the NHS is simply a better bean.....lol.

The single most critical trade the Oilers must make to solidify their future is to trade their stinking vanity dripping ownership/Management blackballing attitudes for more mild easier to work with attitudes......period.

In terms of acquisitions ...its NHS or bust....for there to be even a snowballs chance in hades of the Oilers playing .500 or better hockey in 2018/19 Moma2 MUST BE FIRMLY ON BOARD.....and the entire NHL must KNOW THIS....the mental and psychological impact of knowing the Oilers are working WITH the NHS will cripple many NHL opponents....nobody want McDavid working with majic stronger than his skillset....simply because once McDavid has what Crosby has ,the NHS, he will likely take the NHL over completely....but for as long as the NHL can DEPRIVE the Oilers and McDavid of Moma2 and the NHS ...well the longer they can delay Connors rule.Its all about a suitcase of money now..plain as day....forget the past....bring a big sack of cash and let the negotiations begin.

Big Louie had it bang on right....the Oilers were focused on ....defining the BATTLEZONE..... and in this process they controlled and manipulated the Kings transition processes in all 3 zones ....denying them the Possesion/Transition game....only allowing them the possesion portion of the process....its called the Hammer & Anvil.....and the Oilers will soon be shall we say putting the hammer down on opponents with regularity......till Moma2 decides its time to shut er down again....keeping in mind it is a benefit to let the club establish habits now over the next 20 games that bring sucesses so the Coaches and Players have a predictabe starting point next season from which to snipe them from....so yes...Moma2 will let it ride for now.

edit on 25-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Slepyshev is like Nugey he is SMART and he is a 2-way player...a very good physical one....he is as much a passer as a shooter.....he is not the fit you need with Connor although the onetimers he scores from Kurris old spot are tempting IMHO he can contribute more if he plays with shooters and Connor is a passer....of course Connor could adjust himself methinks...but why push it....everyone who plays with McDavid will DEFER to him by proxy....this means he needs executioners with him who can FINISH guys who SPECIALISE in FINISHING.....Slepyshev is a complete player not just a sniper......you idiots need Yakupov sooooo badly right now it is pitifull.....Nail IS a FINISHER.....lol.....my god in fact he is a PERFECT FIT because Connor CAN get him pucks from ANYWHERE which is exactly where Yakupov can be at any time...you morons finally got someone who can think the game as fast as Yakupov and you don't have Yakupov....make the trade and get him back.Hall could get the puck into the o-zone as much as McDavid can using his speed but Hall just wasn't able to mature enough to be the setter Yakupov needed.....so we lost Nail.....however dotards...McDavid CAN MAKE THOSE PASSES and evidence shows you CANNOT FIND HIM A NATURAL MATCH or FIT.....

Lucic-McDavid-Yakupov........a no brainer....make the trade if Nail will even come back....it will bring Moma2 in from the cold.

By the way fellas....it is a positive SIGN OF LIFE when a Team enjoys screwing up opponents Payoff drives....this BITTERNESS can only happen when you feel ripped off and or wronged....and after making the Playoffs last season this team FEELS IT DESERVES TO BE THERE NOW....as a result....in a good way....they are now enjoying playing the spoiler because they wish to remind teams they will be back next year....they wish to leave an impression over the short summer.....this is a sign of continuity of intentions.....they WANT TO DO DAMAGE ....lol....this club could have easily made the Playoffs this season...easily....and mark my words as I said months ago....they will finish strongly without the NHS remediating them....they cannot be bullied out to end the season....they are now STRONG AND TOUGH and will fight to the bitter end....in their HEADS the Oilers need to be thinking Playoff level efforts....battles....stubborn battles.
edit on 26-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Talbot is squirreling away another one.....on 3 goals he was down and out of it....everyone in the NHL knows he goes down to early and that he is pigeonholed by the Oilers system so the shot will ALWAYS be there on him up high...always as per the Oilers system....the idiots are providing CONSISTANCY for the opponents who now use the NHS which LOVES ANYTHING CONSISTANT....they are shooting themselves in the foot....pull Cam for the 3rd just so he can watch for a while.....should have been done long long ago IMHO.

Note to Cam...Dubnyk can stay down in his Butterfly spread and use his huge upper body how you are trying to use yours...who is telling you to do this....they are hooping you pal....because you do NOT cover enough net to be a static spread type of Butterfly Goalie...you have to POP up and down...move more....be out wayyyy more....POPPING up and down...this is a MAJOR adjustment...you have been overcoached by morons...when you DO as Moma2 says you SHINE...when you do as you did tonight you look like crap.

By the way....the Sharks flood one side in your zone consistently......lure them in then burn them by ringing it and reversing the long way with HARD heavy puck movement will help you out....it will catch them heavy on the wrong side of the rink.....and if you do it right you can look for quick tips off the far wall into the middle so the guys who were batteling the Sharks on the opposite side can get the jump on the playaction and break in alone.

The Sharks are using a basic 3 man triangle...always one guy out front and open....they make the two diggers work harder and cheat with the triggerman...so ya gotta cover the triggerman EVERY TIME and not try to outnumber them behind your net...only 2 on 2 back there and cover their triggerman and you shut them down...that easy.......then catch them up the dead middle because when they use this triangle tactic they keep their d-men on the walls spread apart MAX....lol...so obviously puck layed up the middle with nice slow speeds...DEAD MIDDLE OF THE RINK...leading to footchases the Oilers will win more...might be a good thng to do.

Put Pontus with Leon and tell Leon to set him up at all costs...Leon is trying to hard and needs to slow it down cerebrally....giving him a micro-task will do the trick...so do it....and let them have some fun...Pontus will have an easier time if he is simly getting open to be the triggerman every shift....make it so.
edit on 27-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
In a nutshell the Sharks use a rotating triangle offense they own the net perimeter and stay gapped tightly...to tightly...it is effective but vulnerable...all you need to do is make sure you spread them out by refusing to battle behind your net...ring it....and force them apart....then challenge their d-men HARD with SPEED because they are stationary pinching both sides.....use deflections off the walls on the HARD HEAVY RINGS and try to slide EVERYHING softly up the DEAD middle...nice saucers that slow down in the middle of their zone so their goalie will not rush out to them.....and simply win the footraces up the gut...easy as pie and will kill the Sharks every time.

Once they clue in to what you are doing their 2ndary option will be to look for 2 layers of deflections in front....they will stagger guys in front and look for deflections....just so you are ready.
edit on 27-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I wonder how it felt being benning laying on the ice wondering who crushed your Walnuts...dazed and confused...foggy and fighting to keep the big light on.....wondering why no one is swarming around you protecting you....it must have been lonely laying there on the ice so disconnected and so utterly VULNERABLE.....everyone needs to learn their role on the team.....few know it.

When will enough be enough...turning the other cheek for one season as in THIS one will not fool anyone and make the NHL accept the San Jose Model and team toughness is vouge in todays NHL....how many forwards on the Oilers will fight and how many d-men will fight...and I mean START THEM WITH BAD INTENTIONS.

Lucic is for Mcdavid but the rest of the Club is left defenseless without grit and nasty in other places in the lineup.....there seem to be some tough guys on the roster but no one responds with a pack-mentality.

The season is a write-off so no point in letting the dogs out now....but next season hopefully we can see some esprit de corps.

P.S...last night the Sharks in the 3rd tried switching to an E/W 3 man wide blueline attack ....they BRIEFLY went to the deflectins as they normally do....but they were peeking online and kicked it up a notch right away....lol....typical.

edit on 28-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join