It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This is Moma2s favorite boxer........I seriously doubt most have heard of him.....this mans ability to turn a disability into dominance greatly impacted Moma2 vis a vis the NHS.....never an opportunity wasted....incredible underrated defense built off of relentless non-stop offense.....constant gear changes....a spirit sucking pace.

Even if you are not a boxing fan...especially if you wish to understand how the NHS was formed....you should watch this little gem of a video....enjoy....and learn.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Seeing as it is Moma2/NHS history week here is a relevant video for you to enjoy....this one might help Wayne Gretzky understand how Moma2 does what Moma2 does...and also a wee bit about his own genetic history.

www.bing.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Silent Sam.....2 full strides...anywhere dead middle so he has to square up and bury it Elbow-Bone....Chicken-wing him from everywhere....every time you can get him squared up bury it in the same vulnerable spot and if he stats down shift it to top cheese Elbow-bone side and pick the spot over his shoulder aiming for where the top corner bars meet-in.... as you blow by on the outside wings ...don't be afraid to shoot thru the d-mans legs at full speed....because when he goes down early and stays down he leaves it wide open for you from the periphery.. pass the word...and after you sift 2-3 quick ones past Talbot he loses his cool and lowers his level of play....he will be yanked early....so do as advised....abuse one spot over and over till he breaks....you know the routine..use a solid TSP.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Nice to see Paul Coffey working as the Eye-in-the-Sky.....this can only be a good thing.....I will not comment on any changes I see catalysing since he has been involved.....let things go where they may....if he needs a partner....you know the drill....lol.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Nucks didn't listen till the 3rd period...to bad so sad....nor did they follow the 3-layer forecheck template.....there is some dischord there methinks.

Well maybe Paul XL-2x2x will bring the spark the club needs to make immediate improvements...I see some already impacting heavily and in a positive manner....another few games and the Oilers will possibly dial in the 3-layer forecheck even more and be biting back......this is why Paul is here...the bite-back not to re-invent the wheel....TMac has a System and now the Players know it well enough to execute consistently and now the League has dialed this System focus right in and have figured it out....this is the PERFECT TIME for a COUNTER-PUNCH PERSPECTIVE AND MENTALITY....one familiar with throwing high% KO punches....Paul is here to trouble-shoot and problem solve not to change anything core value whatsoever......this is clear....it is precisely what I would ask him to do......Coffey is adding his real-time read and react acumen to games...and it is accurate and valuable because the NHL is very quickly reverting to 80s style hockey.....since 2012 when the NHS introduced another perspective parallel to Gretzkys management style which EveryMan can easily follow OFFENSE has been on the rise....so much so that the NHL shied away from reducing the size of Goalies Equipment SOMETHING THEY SERIOUSLY NEED TO FOLLOW THROUGH ON ASAP......so contrary to the early thoughts of many people Paul Coffeys toolbox is not ancient and irrelevant...it is in fact a very usefull MasterCrafstmans toolbox which does fit into todays rapidly evolving game.

Paul is going to do what Moma2 does...and Moma2 is not going to rock his boat....in fact it will be extremely difficult not to help him..just because it seems natural to do so....especially after seeing what he has already done for Nurse and will soon do for Klefbom.......

IMHO it is possible for the Oilers to have an NHL top-3 scoring defense to finish the season......with the level of Consulting now available....Wayne-Mark-Paul...they never really had a chance to work together as Coaches....now as real-time consultants they comprise what is beyond doubt the most powerfull trifecta of hockey acumen possible.....once things begin to click and the trickle-down impacts begin to hit home...well lets just say Gretzky recently said they are a 7 game win streak away from being back in the race....this is a very doable goal....these 3 men KNOW THIS they don't believe or think this......and once this knowledge seeps into the Oilers rosters heads...well a 2nd half comeback COULD happen....and by goodness who am I to stop it....if this group can find their groove Moma2 will not trip them up.....Paul has already solved the 3-layer forecheck pressure and I will not analyse how he did it I will let him roll with it because it works.

Now we can see some internal competition between Connor and Leon in terms of production....as Centermen.....once they learn to run their own shows they are set because they already know they dominate when together....soooo the next step so to speak is happening now...they are 1-2 and it will be easy to compare them and to see their individual strengths displayed.....they will now learn to rip out the preys belly from different lines or sides.....and then when the time is right they can join together for the kill.

Ever GAMEBREAKER like McDavid needs GAMEMAKERS like RHN or Leon ....if Leon can push the 2nd line hard and PRODUCE offensively without giving up everything defensively which is now happening because the huge line plays a more paced patient puck possession style....they are monsters and can all protect and move the puck...they aren't looking to play high octane N/S hockey and are big enough to really hurt you if you open up and begin taking risks high speed....

The key to an Oilers resurgence which is possible....is to integrate the defense into the overall offensive focus of the line on the ice....by doing so the forwards are obligated to commit equally to covering on defense.......so lets see if the fellas can bring it...now woul be the time to let it all hang out.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Talbot should have been yanked after the 2nd goal to try to turn momentum not because he sucked....after the 3rd goal the suckkage was confirmed by evidence and he should have been yarded out...simple.

The PK is following system focus....but that focus is terminally flawed....and I am not fixing it for free although it is easy to fix to my eye....right now it is pitifull ...I am wondering when Upper Management will decide to slide....lol...and go for yet another high end pick.....right now they look like they are in full tank-mode....seriously....tank-mode or Coach-Killing-Sacrificing mode.

Trying to find system flaws when 2/3 of the goals against are on your Tenders shoulders is a never-ending game....Talbot is down at the wrong times and for to long pushing off to get across the crease is faster than staying down and snow-angeling your legs and floundering across........he is Elbow-Bone scarred and gave one up cheating to cover his glove side....he is trying to stand up and remove the angles more but is so bad at it he got nailed tonight on one where he was not able to simply get back and across....lol....in case these butt-clows havent figured it out yet Talbot covering the bottom and everyone else systemiclly blocking out the high shots by removing the lanes first IS NOT WORKING...ROFLMAO......maybe if he was Dubnyks size and style.......they targetted the stick side...early on and no one reacted because no one noticed...they did this because the book on Talbot is written and accurate and done by Moma2 the last few years and everyone knows the Elbow-Bone got into his head then a series of Goalie Coaches or inputs began screwing with his game instead of simply admitting the system would never fit him unless it was changed and they needed to move him ASAP while his value was still high.....the Playoffs showed clear evidence that the Oilers were outplayed in net not only because of Cam but because of Coaching inability and Goalie-System incompatability meanng the Systems dynamics constantly and consistently exposed talbots flaws as would happen with most goalies because ONLY ONE STYLE WORKS WITH THE SAN JOSE MODEL.... .......there was NO REASON to believe this would change coming into this season....and there was solid evidence pointing to a serious regression to the mean...which is what happened......is this on Talbot...according to his record or performances yes it is...according to the CAUSALITY of his record and performances NO.....its on the System......not only the Coaches....TMac and CO. could use any system focus they are Pros....but they are for whatever reason sticking to their guns and holding onto the San Jose Model.

As for TMacs post gamer......first off....the personell on Special Teams DO NOT HAVE a record of unequivocal sucess everywhere they have been...the past that they have produced and proven....you are remembering the old Oilers TOP FIVE NHL Special teams from the 2012ish times....and the only guy with that type of experience is named RNH as he is the only Oiler left from those times....and LMAO....he hasnt been given 1st PP time from game one which is what should have happened....just saying Coach its questionable man.

Excuse me Coach but I know these backsteps didnt occus last year....lol....but lets agree that it is IMPOSSIBLE to go back to like IT WAS BEFORE because NO ONE IS LEFT ON THE ROSTER FROM THOSE DAYS....so unless there are GHOSTS IN THE ROOM....lol.....this is A TODAY PROBLEM NOT A REGRESSION TO A PRE-TMAC PROBLEM....tis not possible because ALL THE MEN who suffered through the decade of dereliction ARE GONE....only upper management or ghosts could still be pulling the club backwards..

HORRENDOUS PP with guys not doing their jobs and reacting to slowly.....mmmmmm.....maybey they were doing their jobs and the System put them in the wrong places consistantly...mmmmm....maybe they looked slow to react because their opponents HAVE THE ENTIRE BOOK ON THE OILERS SYSTEM and are anticipating the Oilers accurately for 60 minutes always being and looking a step ahead of the Oilers no matter how hard they work.

Unfortunately all arrows point to the System.....and the System points to Bob Nicholson and his flawed Internal Audit.....Bob should have through due diligence discovered the NHS and brought it in for TMac to benefit from....instead Bobby played the game of thrones with Moma2 and LOST like EVERY MAN BEFORE HIM HAS LOST........it wasnt a mistake bringing in TMac and Co....it was a mistake to not do Bobs job and accurately diagnose and remediate what had been dragging the Oilers franchise backwards for a DECADE....Bob did not... could not ...or would not include the NHS-Oilers history in his Internal Audit and had he done this the inevitable result would have been the Oilers reeling in Moma2 and giving TMac a generational advantage tacticlly and put him on the cutting edge of NHL League evolution instead of on the bunmper of this evoultion sucking up everyone else vapor trails.......instead the game of thrones carried on till now when we can unequivoclly say the game is now over , the gig is up and the Oilers have been buried in 2017-18.

TMac...you have a better go at it in practice....because there is no one challenging you tacticlly during those practices....how can you practice unless you have someone with the book on you running the back-end or opposition focuses...lol...seriously.....this is a Coaching deficiency....not enough contrast or TRUE CONTRAST.....without this contrast Oilers practice is simply Ducks quacking to Ducks....lol...and nothing is going south because there are no Turkeys being thrown into the equation....sooooo....there is lack of internal competition amongst the Coaches in Practice and no pride is being taken during practice in BREAKING TMACS SYSTEM UP.....this is now as in the past a result of an Oilers excusatory tradition of sharing all blame to protect the higher ups by taking a ROUNDTABLE group accountability template and selling it for all they are worth....roundtable focuses do not foster CONTRAST they foster a group vanilla-gorilla focus.......no wonder nothing looks wrong with the Special Teams during practices...ROFLMAO...its just Ducks quacking to Ducks....not a Turkey in sight...a few Eagles seem stuck in the flock....but its simply Duck-on-Duck... glad-handing....not practise.

Execution...belief system...Systemics....because they have produced and proven they can produce in the past....Tmac Roundtable figures these 3 things might be in play huh....lol....how many different systems did each man TMac referred to play within....lol....MANY...thats how many...TO MANY....because you see how and what any player produces within one system which may or may not play to his strengths DOES NOT TRANSFER FROM SYSTEM TO SYSTEM UNLESS COMPATABILITY IS PRE-EXISTING....unless the player gets traded from his system to a similar system where he plays a similar role in every way....soooooo....it is impossible for a player to reproduce stats like this...unless it is a player the Oilers have traded away because those fellas all seem to be doing better than ever and are all pretty much plus players now no matter where they are.....So it matters not what these men did before they got,here ,FYI the reason other Clubs are hitting hone runs with ex-Oilers is because they are Clubs using the NHS and actually giving the men the NHS system they sadly missed out on in 2009.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
TMac....grinding it out and getting it done.....excuse me but aren't the best players the best at these things......and IF THEY ARE then isn't higher skill a green arrow on ALL SPECIAL TEAMS SITUATIONS......you are trying to put so-called workhorses out to do this so-called humpwork when all Special Teams are in fact SPECIAL not humpwork.....lol...come on now BigDog...whats wrong in Oilersville because you are not sounding yourself man....lose the defense vs offense mentality....lose the numbers based focus it is disconnecting you...focus on only forward momentum flow and focus...at all times under all circumstances push forward....PK is a lot more about hard work and commitment than it is skill level......FULL STOP....FULL STOP...see above commentary ...and to boot it takes a dominant level of hard work and commitment to become one of the best players on the ice which obviously in most cases translates into the SKILL PLAYERS....no intangible value to be bartered with here boyos.

They are hitting you guys hard from the press Corp now asking you DIRECT SYSTEM QUESTIONS and rightfully so...finally the men asking the questions are forcing the truth out....power of the Press ...online or not....the word SYSTEM is coming up more and more and more as fans become more educated.....Everyfan has now developed a new DEEP INSIGHT into Systems because things have been simplified and broken down to enable this....poor Connor got hit with a MOAB System question in the post-gamer....I LOVE HOW HE IS TAKING IT ON THE CHIN....so much I think it needs to stop and IMHO the remedial beatings might have to begin inside the room...at this point it just doesnt look right seeing him being roasted when he is dropping a nut every game for his Club.

Connor....here is yet ANOTHER GIFT TO YOU....you owe me now kid......this is the only answer you need to give to any system question....this is the CURE TO ALL WOES....this is the EXCALIBER your idiot bosses seek...and even if they pull it out of the stone they will likely only drop it and sever their own artery with it and bleed out on the spot.....LMAO.....but Conner lucky for you kiddo Messier and Gretzky and Coffey are on the periphery to help everyone see things like you see them and like Nuge sees them and like BigBoy and Nurse and Maroon see them....sooooo....this cure WILL SINK IN WHEN THEY HEAR ABOUT IT....they will be able to follow the impacts and find the weakness.........so here it is big guy...Connor me boyo....next time tell the press that the Team has been working on focusing less on shot-blocking and more on aggressive puck focuses hoping that this can begin to generate more momentum earlier in games...you see kiddo.....if I can show you where to ask for change it is here....use your own experiences as a guide heck I HAVE USED YOUR EXPERIENCES MYSELF TO DIAGNOSE THIS...Connor how do you get defended.....how many times do defenses just collapse as you challenge the o-zone and focus primarily on removing the high shot lanes and never challenging you.....because this is what your team is doing.....systemiclly or not.....it is an over-riding influence which supports the San Jose Model in many ways....but it doesnt support winning in todays NHL....you MUST PUSH FOR PUCK/PLAYER SEPERATION and you must use BACKCHECKING to catalyse immediate terminal quick-strike offense not waiting for structure to form for you.....your forecheck must be flexible and it must be fluid.....right now you dont have one because it doesnt support the San Jose Style which is built for Tanks........lol.

Seriously....just tell them you are using your little black Connor McDavid Card Katz gave to to override everything and to request that ALL SHOT BLOCKING BE BANNED IN PRACTISE TILL THE END OF THE SEASON.....change has to begin somewhere and breaking down or rounding down this teamwide habit is critical....shot blocking is a low energy LAZY way to execute...it is effective in support of the San Jose Model...and it is the link in the chain I KNOW WILL BREAK AND FORCE POSITVE CHANGES.

How does a passive inactive collapse defense become a leader in NHL hits.....because they collapse and hit anything near them they make ineffectual contact to support system demands.....producing a lot of hits in volume but not enough in terms of momentum changing impact....blocking shots and then hitting to much at the wrong times in the wrong places the wrong ways to support the shot blocking system demands is killing you guys.

Paul...I know you are listening.....good luck because YOU my friend have to explain to these guys why shot-blocking is a LAST-DITCH OPTION in nearly all circumstances...only to be used sparingly when every other option is gone...NOT A SYSTEM PILLAR.....you see Paul you will soon discover a WALL....your Bosses on one side and the NHS and Moma2 are on the other side of it....if you try to do the right things you will inevitably come to my conclusions...different ways in different times but core value buddy you will find my waypoints....and when you do it will be SYSTEM LETDOWNS causing most losses....-to-head tactically the Oilers System is being ravaged....not just beaten but ravaged....and Paul EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED TO CHANGE will lead you directly to the dismanteling of the San Jose Model....then you will be UP AGAINST THAT WALL....you will NOT BE ABLE TO INJECT OFFENSE into the San Jose model from the defensive end of it Paul because the more you integrate the defense into the playactions the more you build offense and the more you must be creative and break from structure which is the OPPOSITE of what the San Jose Model needs defenses to do.....lol.....how will you impart this truth to them Paul....YES YOU WERE AN ELITE DEFENSEMAN WHICH MEANS YOU PLAYED ELITE DEFENSE......you well know the value of mistake free hockey and of denying the opposition critical opportunities....how are you going to retrain their brains to understand that DEFENSE FIRST hockey or mistake free defense does not mean zero offense defense....its sometimes about denying them OPPORTUNITY more than keeping your own system structure responsibilities....you can make a mistake and still deny the opposition opportunity....this is where the extrahard work winner give comes into play.....when you do take a risk you SELF-INFLICT HARDER WORK UPON YOURSELF TO MAKE A CORRECTION...not give up....but work inhumanly hard to deny opportunity out of your mistake....its called tenacity....for a perfect example watch Nuge play....this is why he can apply risk into his game is such accurate surgical type degrees....he ALWAYS LEVERAGES HIS DECISIONS KNOWING HARDER WORK WILL FOLLOW EVERY RISK THEN HE DECIDES IF HE CAN PULL IT OFF....HE IS NOT GUNSHY HE IS BOLD AND HE IS AN ELITE BACKCHEKER BECAUSE OF IT.....he is the come from behind back attacker....www.bing.com...

IMHO this song is RNH, the glue that can bond..I wanted a Nuge led Club following this template.....5 years ago......I wanted Connor and Lucic and Maroon and BigBoy coming into this type of environment ...and contrary to the naysayers this environment is built by LEADERS.....by what leaders are made of inside.....I see very very few Oilers whose game reflects the intensity and focus of this song....I am not kidding here....Hall fit it...Yakupov fit it....Schultz fit it with backup lol.....you gotta have PUSHBACK IN YOUR SOUL....not in your veteran resume.
edit on 24-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The Oilers management has bred PUSHBACK out of their employees....86ing anyone displaying even the slightest signs of having cojones....of PUSHING BACK....a zero tolerance policy that over several decades has eroded the Esprit de Corp so badly the team is even lacking in tradition which Eakins buried and stomped on for sick kicks.This is not a current TMac/Chia /Roster problem....this is an organisational flaw...another terminal result of the Roundtable excusatory focus...challenge me on this opinion in a boardroom and I will eat you up...the Roundtable is where Square Heads are most comfortable hiding out....breeding out the internal competition and growth the internal checks and balances running in a positive direction these things give you...instead going for a narcasistic remedial controlling dominating suffocating focus.

Nuge has superhuman levels of pushback in his soul and has survived by keeping his mouth shut and by focusing internally on improving his game year after year and giving his teammates and Coaches 100% every night...when he should have been the Captain 5 years ago....it was earned....IMHO he is still the most suited candidate....you see this is the true DISTANCE between Oilers management and I......I mean I dont say RNH is the cream of the crop for nothing....I dont think Connor is chopped liver either....but in my world right now Connor and Leon are buddies under RNHs wing playing on a Club with an identity built on his personality with no pressure on them ripping up the NHL like certain Hawks did.....I actually have Maroon with no Lucic and a Hall and a Yakupov in my world......this is how far apart from Oilers Management I am.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Just heard the sad news,yes I am behind the curve ever since I dropped out of the social scene long ago,however another one of my generation has passed,ZZ goodbye.

When Moma2 was a teenager Moma2 used to go jogging every morning,even after big hockey parties thrown by friends when others were still sleeping or passed out or unable,the ONLY OTHER PERSON Moma2 ever saw doing the same thing was Zarley.....commitment....drive...willingness....passion.....we lost another good one folks.

www.bing.com...

edit on 25-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Most motivated Milan has been as an Oiler.......most passionate but focused game from Kassian.....most diverse game from McDavid not only in his personal execution but in his usage by the Coach who allowed him to play in different situations with a lot of different players.......most offensively focused game by Slepyshev which forced the opponent back on their heels a lot.....most rambunctious game by Davidson......very controlled game by Nurse......there were a lot of positives in play at the same time last night.....best Oilers game of 2017-18 by a longshot....they turned it around and took it back against a team who is their Provincial rival.

I will not go into the technical adjustments I see the Oilers have made....oh yes I see them clearly....but the Flames did not seem to be able to adjust to them.....lol...might take clubs a while to figure it out...in fact it definately will....unless Moma2 decides to remediate things.....but then again its sometimes better to let the changes sink in and become core value before the EXPOSURE is actioned.......lol......this could go on forever.

All in all a fun game to watch and finally worth the money.

Connor had better be carefull with his beaking at the Refs.....a very very bad idea....very bad indeed....maybe he should be chirping his opponents and hoping the Refs help him instead of chirping the Refs and biting the hand that feeds him....seriously.....this is silly....the kid is chirping the wrong people...he has Lucic and Kassian and a tough team behind him but he chirps the Refs instead of the opponent and his teammates cannot support him in that mistake ...and by the way when your Captain is chirping the opponents..EVERYONE should be chirping and defending him....but its hard to do when he is chirping the Refs instead of the opponents......Connor has bosses who can argue about the NHLs rules in boardrooms he should not be politicing on the ice...Wayne did not and Sidney does not and Connor should not....yes of course Wayne and Sidney faced the same problems Connor faces....but they dealt with it on the ice by hammering the snot out of opponents on the scoreboard and removing the rules/Refs from the equation....you remove the rules/Refs by scoring enough that a single PP goal against will not kill you...not by playing it close to the vest and defensively....... fortune favors the bold in every way.

I was just waiting for Talbot to cough up the deciding goal....he was lucky he guessed right on the last shooter who veered from his usual stickside move to go 5-hole.....fortune favors the bold and he was bold.....he did his job and held them in it....like he is suppossed to do....he was not the deciding factor the teams play was....like it is suppossed to be.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Time to discuss the Officials.

Change is needed....Hockey is ENTERTAINMENT which produces BUSINESS....if you remove the fun you cannot produce a marketable product....if you begin to look at hockey as a business before it being entertainment you will skew your own perspective terminally.....bringing in 2 Refs and Video replay was the result of Bettmans mind which is a business mind....has it ever occurred to anyone that we WANT TO LOVE AND HATE OFFICIALS AS MUCH AS PLAYERS....no one FACTORED IN THE TRUE ENTERTAINMENT VALUE OF NHL OFFICIATING... because I always knew the names and personalities of NHL Officials and it ADDED TREMENDOUSLY to my entertainment value when a Kerry Fraser was running the show....lol....anyone consider WE WANT HUMAN ERROR TO BE A PART OF THE GAME BECAUSE WE LOVE CONTROVERSY AND WE LOVE THE ROLLER-COASTER.......and to be honest at least we knew what to expect wether we likes it or not as did the PLAYERS and Coaches.

Hockey had to be HURRIED UP to fit into the TV-Cable revenue template....Bettman did this....now that it is entrenched we can revert safely.....hockey as an EXPERIENCE is now changing..it is being upsold....Owners and Communities are now trying to CATER to a LONGER experience for the Fans and Fabs are now expecting more.....and they are willing to commit more time and money to this overall entertainment dynamic...so you see things have changed and now we do not NEED TO HURRY UP THE GAMES in fact we want to TAKE A BIT MORE TIME TO ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE SURROUNDNG THE GAME...sooooooo.....realisticly......its time to remove a Ref and open up the ice.....its time to bring back playaction stoppages caused by board scrums where defenses can pin pucks.....that was a massive change which really damaged the game and its evolution man.....its time to reduce the Goalies Equipment profile as was discussed this is a major need right now...no one is paying Premium Entertainment dollars in 2018 to watch a 2-1 NHL hockey game dominated by the trap or slow broken play.....people are beginning to EXPECT FOUR OR MORE GOALS PER GAME from their Teams.....no one is buying the BS that a 2-1 game is as fun as a 7-5 game is...NO ONE IS BUYING IT BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT YES A FEW GAMES WILL BE EXCITING AT 2-1 BUT A VERY VERY INCONSEQUENTIALLY FEW....so few that if you bring it up you insult us if you play the Devils Advocate and say it simply for naught we will not appreciate it.

Bottom line is that Fans are now being given a much much more opportunistic experience in some Cities like Edmonton for example where the entire experience is now supported by upper end amenities and shopping opportunities...now we PLAN TO SPEND MORE TME DURING THE NHL EXPERIENCE...in the past we TRIED TO SPEND AS LITTLE TIME AS POSSIBLE over and above the 60 minutes....this was a antural perspective considering rinks are traditionally cold and games were traditionally played as quickly as could be done for tangible reason....this has been a massive CULTURAL CHANGE in the NHL hockey experience....Bettman unwittingly swung things sooo far to the right to help himself get NHL hockey a permanent place in the revenue pie that he created a VACUME and smart owners stepped in to fill this space......they had to....because they recognised that the sooner people were in and out of NHL games feeling happy about it the LESS MONEY THEY MADE PERIPHERALLY AS OWNERS WHICH WAS TRULY WHERE THEY WERE MAKING BUCK.....sooooo.....they had to first make the Fans feel HAPPY to spend more time getting to and getting home from games....this meant offering much much more of an experience than simply an NHL game....and hotdogs and draft beers....lol...by offering a high quality PERIPHERY TO THE GAME ITELF ---BEFORE AND AFTER---comprised of an upper end shopping and consuming experiences....owners are now making Fans feel HAPPY to invest more time in their NHL experience and said owners are profitting nicely from it.

We want to EXTEND THE 60 MINUTES NOW....it is the core of the Apple....if we expand it we now expand the PERPIPHERAL EXPERIENCE AS WELL....there is now more COMFORT TIME available to be capitolised upon....soooooo....

-go back to one Ref and let him have a PERSONALITY AND A STYLE....because one ref is able to semalessly provide a consistant NHL rulebook intrpretation and YES EACH WILL BE DIFFERENT and it will PEEVE SOME PEOPE OFF but others will LOVE IT......this is called contrast and entertainment is based upon contrast...put their names on their Jerseys and empower them to help sell the game.

Trim back the use of video replay....make the Coaches ask for it...attatch a delay of game penalty every time the play is NOT overruled...make it COST something to go to video.....and turn back the clock and allow the Ref to make mistakes because contrast is emotionally galvanising and is entertaining and make the officials HUMAN and a part of the ENTERTAINMENT experience again....
edit on 27-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Matthews and McDavid SHOULD BOTH BE HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD BY NHL OFFICIALS....their behaviour is sooooo unprofessional and soooooo regressive and such a BAD EXAMPLE FOR YOUTH that they now require some extra love.....if this is the future of the NHL and the relationship between the Players and Refs and by proxy the Fans...well I fear for the game....Gretzky and Crosby and Lemieux did NOT behave this way....they were AMBASSADORS OF THE GAME FIRST ON EVERY LEVEL...yes they whined and complained....but they NEVER MADE IT PERSONAL....Mathews and Mcdavid have stepped wayyyy out of line and have made it personal...this cannot be taken back....both have Coaches who should have addressed this issue long ago with both players and the rosters....both Players are on teams where discipline is a growing problem and there are disconnects between management and players forming.Babcock and TMac have both lost their rooms for different reasons but primarily because this generation has tuned them out and there are not enough TWEENER veterans on their clubs to shut these kids up....their salarys and their internal pull make it impossible for vets to even bother speaking up.....hence the lack of internal discipline and surrounding problems....serious problems which derail the entire process from within.

If I were defending either mathews or McDavid for the rest of this year..only these games because even Officials clear the slate every season.....I would be leaning HARD on these 2 players and I would be playing them close with my stick removing their ability to operate....I would be very very bold now.....these 2 put themselves in the Pickle Barrel for the rest of this year so why not capitolise on their rookie mistake....both payers will benefit from the harder work they will see now and so will their Coaches who will need to adjust their systems now ....ultimately these 2 men will represent NHL hockey wether they like it or not so the bar will now be set much higher for them...maybe they cannot cut it who knows.....

This is why Moma2 supports RHN as Captain and has done so for YEARS NOW....a Captain represents a Teams Identity....its Personality...and I guess in reality I cannot see Lucic pinning Connor to the wall in the dressing room in front of everyone and telling him to never again make everyones NHL jobs harder with such a selfish action which could sour Officials on the entre Club....to never again treat the Oildrop on his Jersey with such disrespect.....just like in Toronto the Veterans in Edmonton are either the wrong fit or are not empowered....not at all....they CANNOT influence things as is traditional....all aspects of NHL team management are evolving especially quickly today and the impact of the Mathws McDavid GENERATIONAL OUTLOOK is hitting home....its trouble....its rebel....its non-conformist...it is new....it must be approached using new focuses...it needs a bit and a bridle.

edit on 27-1-2018 by one4all because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Note to McDavid........it is difficult being the toe....but it is a critical part of becoming a well rounded NHLer...Nugey showed it this year before he was stood up at the line and injured......tic and tac are always nice to rely on for points if it makes you feel vindicated and satisfied that you did all you should or could for the team.....some guys think points are what they need to provide and some think wins are what they are there to provide....looking for tic and tac assists fills a quota....but looking to be the toe more than the tic or the tac will bring the club what it really needs and this is wins....the ONLY difference between Hall and McDavid is in tics and tacs.....and Hallsy is learning to be the toe more and more now.....Connor is just as selfish with the pucks....his volume possesions dominate the teams focuses exactly like Halls does and he scores no more than Halsy can.......both guys are possession hogs who are not score first players...both use sheer intimidating speedto execute at NHL speeds which is rare...both are selfish in that they value points more than wins....they work their arses off but do not take it upon their own shoulders to score that pressure is put on everyone else whil these arse-clowns posess the pucks 80% of the time...........and it looks like everyone else is shooting blanks...lol...well if they were the ones dishing to McDavid could he finish at any higher a rate....well TMac has PROTECTED CONNOR by NOT ALLOWING NUGEY THE CHANCE TO EXPOSE HIM...you see RNH can easily set Connor up as much as he set up Hall....but then we would see Mcdavid getting set up for 50 goals per year and he would own that level of pressure because Nugey will just keep feeding him pucks forever like he did with Hall.....Conner needs a PASSER on his line so he can become the finisher himself....he needs an elite passer....dumb fools traded Yakupov who is exactly that.....what a match they would have made...especially in personality.....idiots should trade for him again and slot him back in alongside Connor...he is no RNH but he is elite in his passing .

The biggest ironyl is that Nail Yakupovs natural style of play is an obvious natural fit with McDavids possession style and passing addiction....lol...Mcdavid holds pucks longer than Hall did and he is always looking for a good pass which is all Nail ever needed...a guy like McDavid who can ALWAYS FIND HIS STICK FOR THE SHOT.....what a stupid move to let him go....losing Hall and Yakupov and Eberle because Coaches and Managers could not do their jobs and teach them how to work together is a modern day travesty....bringing in a Sutter woud have been better than moving high caliber rare players.

Volume of goals is related to volume of o-zone possesions....simple....the responsibility for converting o-zone possesions into goals is shared equaly amongst the six men on the ice.If you posses the puck in the o-zone first the most you MUST SCORE THE MOST GOALS....this is how the formula works its how Wayne did it and its how Mario did it and its how Sidney did it....its also how Connor must learn to do it....Connor has to SHOW HE CAN SCORE based on number of o-zone possesions not based on his linemates finishing abilities....he is copping out right now and over-passing to take scoring pressure off of himself...it si simple....it is not a surprise considering where he is in his career....Connor McDavid cannot be considered in Sidneys league unless he can officially from today forward score more goals in the NH than any other player....if Connor McDavid can pull his head out of his back pocket long enough to smell the Coffey....lol....and lead the NHL in goal scoring for just a 1/2 season his Club MIGHT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS....but there is no concievable way they make it if he keeps hiding behind his linemates and refuses to put elite level goal scoring pressure on himself.....if you carry the puck into the o-zone as many times as Connor does youbetter score more goals than anyone else....this is just not happening and it needs to....now that Nugey is gone you might as well give it up.....

Shoud have had RNH running the 1st line and had Connor McDavid come out to begin the season gunning for the Rocket Richard off the wing...simply put Connor needed to become a dominant scorer this season a GOAL SCORER and it was critical to building him as a player...this did not happen and he was allowed to stagnate....big error there.....might be corrected if he can explode to finish the season in a DOMINATING MANNER......Moma2 raved over this long ago before the fatal dive began which the club is still in....the line recommendation was made very very early...early enough to turn the season around.....long ago.....now all we can say is we are sure Nugey and Connor were intentionally kept apart....for whatever reasons.....lol...I say to protect Connor because if you put Nuge behind the wheel and had Connor finishing for him Nugey would break a hundred points and make management look like idiot savants.There is always next year.
edit on 27-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
One Core-Value Pillar of an NHL Clubs operations is the execution of due diligence concerning asset or Player management....how deep and how seriously a Club takes this focus is an ownership decision.

Moma2 believes in macro-management by force or do as you are told says your boss and micro-management by simple availability which means you have a job to do and here is a room full of tools don't give me excuses just get the job done or I will find someone who can produce for me now using the same toolbox,deciding which of these focuses to use is critical.When you deem them ready you can walk your kid to school ten times in a row to ensure the basics are down pat or you can walk them once or twice and then let them wing it and venture out on their own supervising from afar out of their range,Coaching an NHL Roster to learn to live your System is done the same ways,seriously.IMHO TMac has shown us a good way to teach a Roster a System and Philosophy....albeit an IMHO outdated archaic one...LMAO.....so he has provided evidence that he is an able and effective teacher....the real question is wether or not TMac and his crew can adjust enough fast enough to dodge the proverbial bullets in flight right now coming at them....can TMac learn a new way to work to change his System so it can dominate in todays NHL before management blows everything up....I mean I will certainly say I am sure he has evidenced the acumen to TEACH ANYTHING TO HIS MEN EXPEDITIOUSLY AND ADEQUATELY,the question is if he can implement new incoming data and resources effectively enough to turn his current System into a hybrid of itself...

For example....choosing and forcing the battle zone....when Connor is allowed to dominate possesions and use his skillset optimally to blaze into the o-zone ala Taylor Hall he is by proxy establishing with emphasis a BATTLE ZONE.....a skirmish area....he is DECIDING to build it in the o-zone...he is controlling momentum....he is FORCING the game to bend to his willpower.....this is something he can do consistently something it took Taylor an extra 2 years to master Connor is a faster learner but he is also a powderpuff compared to Hallsy who challenged the WALLS like a BEAST while Connor is a Snowflake with bunny feet.....Hall had NO LUCIC OR MAROON OR KASSIAN...lol..no one goes after McDavid on the walls like they did Hallsy....regardless....both players consistently display the ability to single-handedly establish a battle-zone where they choose when they choose...this ability is a rarity in that both players use sheer speed to accomplish this and they do not flag or show letdowns they just keep on coming stronger and stronger ...... this means a management team has a very very difficult decision to make....do you build around this ability or do you build this ability into a structure...either way how do you establish reliable redundancy if this catalyst gets injured......keeping Hall and McDavid wouldhave allowed for a System tailormade to their speed and skills so if one of them went down the other could seamlessly step in...considering the rarity of established and consistant speed based game managers and the difficulty in creating redundancy for management those 2 men together could have been historic and would have allowed the Oilers to build around them.....now the Oilers are trying to build McDavids abilities into their structure....because they must now.....I doubt people grasp what was lost in Hall-Yakupov-Eberle.......what a sad sad story of ownership dereliction and asset mismanagement....all this was done to support TMacs San Jose Model and Milan Lucic......we moved 2 #1 overall picks and Mr.Canada for Milan Lucic and Adam Larrson.......Maroon was doing Lucis job while the club was beginning to form its identity when it was still pliable and able to be supportive of a Hybrid-System ...then management chose to bring in Milan Lucic and ESTABLISH REDUNDANCY in the form of a LW bodyguard net presence for Connor McDavid.....this redundancy of two dominant bigmen on LW is no fluke....lol...it is critical to the San Jose Models sucesses....it is where the Oilers have invested most of their focus.....lots of people miss what the Oilers are really doing and why.....lol.....believe it or not these arse-clowns are 100% supportive of the decisions the RoundTable makes together....together all they seem to be able to bake is Pickle Pies but they do follow sound templates supporting each other......lol...kinda like the blind leading the blind but whatever huh.....LMAO.....

So now we see how far down the road the Oilers have come to build a San Jose Model...and actually we see how effective Chia and TMac have been at executing this focus...seriously like it or leave it they have done what they were asked to do on both fronts...now wether or not this was the correct franchise direction is on ownership not on the guys doing the humpwork....massive roster changes were made and massive value was voluntarily relinquished...decisons thought impossible were enabled by ownership....System decisions have been supported in the face of devestating 2017-18 results...clear evidence now shows the System to literally be outdated and unable to compete...THE SAN JOSE MODEL IS NOT EVEN COMPLETE YET....they havent built the complete roster yet....no one can say they failed because they arent done building and their contracts arent up...... but how can anyone validate the continued investment into finishng the build on a project which is already defined as outdated and non-competative.....the San Jose Model build MUST BE STOPPED withut losing Chia and TMac...which is the hard way...or they both must be jettisoned and a new System must be brought in and the roster re-adjusted....I say trade Lucic+ to the NJ Devils for Hall and trade Strome to Colorado for Yakupov then toss Sekera/Klefbom for Justin Schultz....and lets get back to building a Championship team using an offensive System capable of dominating in todays game.

Do you abandon the San Jose Model build @3/4 completion with a few major changes still to come....or...do you bail out now....stop/drop/roll recover reset and retool........I think TMacs System CAN be upgraded...to the compete level like it was last year but the San Jose Model will NEVER DOMINATE ANYTHING....so upgrades will only help so much and to take it further will mean taking it beyond the San Jose Models capabilitys...Coffey is already changing things because his advice small as it is is pinpoint and shows immediate results...this is peripheral input and it is about skills and individuals not about tactics and Systems it may at times enter into these areas by proxy but Coffey is not trying to change TMacs System he is working to improve the players working within and executing said System....but what I am saying is that Coffeys inputs have already had positive impacts and will continue to do so but as this happens wins will build up and dependancy will occur and the San Jose Model will have to be abandoned...because the seeds of change will have taken solid root quickly.Moma2 is letting Paul do his thing....but once the team hits 4 wins Moma2 says its sleepy-time...there willl be no Cake served in 2017/18 for the Oilers....heapinmg helpings of steaming hot Haggis instead......and unfortunately for Paul once this small analysis is done it will expose all of his inputs essentially gifting all of the NHL his acumen the Oilers were cornering to EVERYONE,LMAO free Coffey for everyone.
edit on 28-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Moma2 message to Wayne......I would have dissected you and ANY of the Oilers Dynasty Rosters...with a 100% surety....even if you build a dream-team like I see happening which is ironically in tune with todays game...lol....Moma2 built you guys a new canvas perfect for your style of work when it looked like your 80s style acumen would never be needed in the NHL again....lol...SURPRISE...you fellas are now COOL AND CURRENT again...you can be IMPACTFULL AGAIN....all thanks to the NHS and Moma2 and the changes offered and endorsed and accepted by the NHL since 2009.

The bad news is ...sadly...that without Moma2 on your team you will be dissected with absolution easily quickly and finitely.....just as Moma2 would have dissected your Dynasty clubs ANY of them.....and to make it worse Moma2 will ALLOW you to have success with your changes before knocking the wind out and kicking you back ten steps...kinda like destruction on demand if you will.Remember this....every single NHS analysis is sooo deep and accurate that it TEACHES all of your opponents awsome lessons...it makes them BETTER....lol...yes...wild isnt it....but every time you get kicked in the cojones the data used to plant the boot is also used by your opponents to shine up their own games...they LEARN BY YOUR MISTAKES.

Wayne it is your responsibility to come talk to Moma2....you were an entertainer for your entire career yes you went overboard and became a legend...but buddy you were still an entertainer and everything you did EXECPT WHAT YOU DID ON THE ICE was dictated by your responsibilities to provide entertainemtn value impacts....you kept the on-ice time for yourself and no one dictated that...that was more than entertainment it was excellence......bottom line Wayne is that Moma2 is also an entertainer.....and when you seperate all of the massive volume of filler on this thread and seperate the pure game analysis....it is like splitting a personality....the game analysis alone represents the white-hat good guy Moma2 is....the rest of the content is filler and is black-hat and is ENTERTAINMENT....75% of this content is ENTERTAINMENT VALUE CONTENT...25% is hard core elite level possibly legendary level analysis..........this 25% Wayne is MY ICE-TIME...it is where I get to do me...Wayne I recognise you by your on-ice work...results....you might consider offering me the same respect.....you have zero idea on who or what Moma2 is or represents beyond that 25% of analytical content...the rest is entertainment value content...the PERSONALITY IS ENTERTAINMENT VALUE CONTENT....lol...Wayne sitting down across from you at a table or with any of your peers is in no way intimidating for Moma2...I wasnt a normal fan growing up...I didnt play hockey or like it but I am Canadian....so I watched it analyticlly like one would watch a bug in a jar....I didnt ever get into it....today I know I carry an unusually high level of analytical acumen and I know why....I am quite aware it is absolutely on your level and possibly beyond I have no way of ascertaining if I can eclipse you guys unless or until we can work together...it is possibe that together we could build something even better than the NHS and I always considered this to be impossible....only the creator knows what Moma2 could do with a room full of Hall of Famers data...just sitting and listening to how they all see what they all did together is a literall gold-mine of untapped learning opportunities.... there was something special about the LEARNING PROCESS that defines this group and Moma2 knows what it is or was....it was Wayne Gretzkys personal flavor beyond any doubt his management acumen on and off the ice ...he brought his personal perspective of the game to life using his teammates....in doing so he elevated them immediately by consistently allowing them to be in familiar dynamics until they became comfortable and confident and could have the cerebral muscle-memory to execute at levels he needed them to work at...he taught them how to see the game like he saw it and use that to read the opponents then their own skillsets took off and elevated them..he coached on the ice 110% of the time and he was allowed to do it by Sather the genius cloud watcher....lol.

Wayne....Moma2 can sit and snipe away forever...remember 75% of this content is for the sponsers it is for entertainment value...but that remaining 25% is like Pit Cobra venom.....Moma2 can simply provide 25% content and drop your club like an anchor at will....in 5-10 minutes...and that exposure then becomes an NHL wide learning opportunity....keeping you eternally behind the curve.If you are not carefull we will together teach the entire NHL to think like Wayne gretzky and the Dynasty group did and to eventually play and produce like them....lol...this is what your bosses have been doing since 2009...LMAO...gifting the NHL your brain Wayne....literally batteling Moma2 and in the process knowingly allowing analytical data obviously paralell to your own perspectives to be gifted league wide online....the NHS is part you Wayne...lol....and every time NHS analysis is given it teaches everyone a little more about you and by proxy your trade secrets... stop the bleeding now man....lol.So Wayner the NHS well its no big deal...we think alike...what is a big deal is that almost NO ONE ELSE thinks like we do...ROFLMAO....isnt it ironic...dontcha think...a little toooo ironic...I really do think.....lol.

Giving 4 game limits on win streaks is no fluke...it is establishing dominance...its like playing with your food....the down side is that the gaps between the mini-streaks become bigger every time the losses are catalysed by system exposure and not only by fortune and fate...lol....why do you really think the numbers seriously look so good statisticly but the results are absolutely polar opposite....lol...because you arent screwing the pooch you are being DISSECTED at the worst possible times...in a very meaningfull manner.....this is why the so called odds didnt swing back for the Oilers in 2017/18 and they shall not....they have been planted where they are...just in a new streamlined manner...and the truth is that most NHL clubs now make the NHS their business and do follow closely so Moma2 can literally in real-time kick your feet out from under you on any given night.....and not just you...ANY NHL club.

Wayner...lol...I am now playing your game online....I am learning to manage from the ice like you did but I am using the internet as a direct conduit to players and coaches allowing both groups a meeting place where they are learning to build and work together on executing your Dynasty management template....this is how Moma2 has driven NHL evolution AT WILL SINCE 2009....Moma2s IMPACTS are equal to or greater than your own...the greater than part is supported by the 5 Cups so far and the fact Moma2 has to do everything extra-long distance online...you were hands on man...lol.

PM moma2 here Wayner....Moma2 will buy you an organic Wild Rose-Hip tea to fight the Influenza bug and add o2 to your bloodstream knocking down all things viral....with a touch of organic virgin Coconut Oil tossed in to ward off Alzheimers and Dementia which are really type 3 diabetes......and we will discuss things peer to peer....you are the Greatest NHL Player ever and Moma2 is the Greatest NHL Hockey Analyst ever....if we can meet there the sky is the limit and anything less is disrespectfull by proxy.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Algorithmic prophetic negation....look it up....find your own DWQ-Com.

There it is.This is why you cannot run and you cannot hide and al you have sown you shall reap.

This is why the advanced stats con-job thieves could not compete with Moma2.....they did not have the computing power...nor did the Sloan MIT Sports Anaysis groupspeaks....lol....nor can NHL Clubs.

P.S...remember me John Cooper.
edit on 29-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Congratulations Nail....nice to see you have moved forward and are now a part of the greater NHL and are kicking down the leagues losers like everyone else.Its gotta feel good...free....to be able to work under normal circumstances.

Hey....dum-dums.....yes you Oilers Management.....16 goals called back....in a consecutive format.....maybe there is an NHL conspiracy...LMAO...or just maybe YOU IDIOTS ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG AND ARE TO STUBBORN TO CHANGE IT....so be it....dum-dums.

Stop bullying other clubs and stop spending 60 minutes a night looking for the DIRTY GREASY GOALS...because dum-dums that equates to cheating and bending the rules.....it makes the entire NHL look bad....conform...adjust....or you will find the San Jose Model has cost you all your jobs.....San Jose smelled what was cooking and realised they were doing things wrong...they made changes and moved their problems to Edmonton for a tidy profit....the problems being that the system itself was outdated and reflected the NHL game in negative ways everyone was trying to move away from , league evolution was drowning the San Jose Model....what genius braintrust decided to bring an over-the-hill outdated archeic system to Edmonton where the games next GENERATIONAL PLAYERS is setting up shop.Nuff said.Tis not the Coaches or System because those were SHOPPED FOR WITHGREAT CARE....this is an OWNERSHIP DECISION....this is a GM decision....this is a K Lowe decision.......this was a defensive minded stats influenced decision which has been a complete failure and those in charge know full well stats are like excuses you use to take risks without being blamed personally....thisis no surprise because since 2009 the Oilers have been PUSHED TOWARDS offensive hockey and for every push towards this end Ownership and Management came up with some crooked hollow-legged way to push back eventually sacrificing Coach after Coach then Player after Player until the entire roster save Nugey had been 86ed.....................this is the kill-shot here folks becaue NOTHING GOOD HAPPENED AFTER ALL THE SO-CALLED BAD APPLES WERE MOVED ALONG.....the losing continues......this is 1000% beyond any shadow of a doubt NOT A PLAYER OR A COACH MISMANAGEMENT SCENARIO......this is ALL ON OWNERSHIP and the voices who support him....full stop...Nicholson was suppossed to use his Internal Audit to find ways to fix things.....he failed miserably but is celebrated as a sucess...another part of the problem here is a lack of transparancy......when someone screws up they throw an expensive rug over it and let it cook instead of cleaning it up.

IMHO the sooner the mathamatical dream is over and admitted the sooner everyone can begin deciding where they want to go before the mass executions begin.

Things cannot stay the same....this season has been unbelievable in terms of let-down......one big long large sleep-shart.

I watched a Vegas game....I understood what they were doing for a full 60 minutes....definitely not greasy dirty goals.....a well rounded NHS format and execution IMHO.
edit on 2-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The Oilers Skills competition was boring and bland...right from the Announcer who is a goof simply put...a Professional goof.....to the 1/2 arsed vanilla efforts we saw everywhere......sure it was all just for fun...for a nice break during a long hard season right.....lol.....this club is less competitive than a 70+ Seniors Ladies Curling Team is.

Hunter SUCKS...he could have been SOOO COOL...but alas even he was screwed up.

I must say it feels like the calm before the storm to me.

Even the online sites who cover the Oilers SUCK....they are all owned and run by stats con-jobs.....jokers....so anytime anyone anywhere logs on to read Oilers stuff online they are BOMBARDED WITH BS STATS COMMENTARY and the Team is constantly and consistently RIPPED FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE STATS CON-JOBS line of reasoning.

The Oilers home site is poisoned by Bronco the mole/Mod....so you cannot go there and enjoy unbiased Oilers commentary....nope its a cold hard world for Oilers fans.

The Oilers were POISONED by the Advanced Stats cabal they got involved with....it destroyed their growth and evolution for a DECADE and it has NEVER BEEN REMEDIATED FULLY AND COMPLETELY......you begin in your own Kitchen with Bronco the mole/Mod on your own site...then you declimatise the 2-3 other sites online...no mercy....wipe them right out....be tactical be brutal be permanent.....especially the site that uses a fist representing a deviant physical act as their moniker and rallying point.....the Oilers BRAND has been heavily damaged by the advanced stats cabal BECAUSE the Oilers worked behind the scenes with them a LOT......and they turned out to be BSing con-job data pirates with nothing to offer but stolen goods someone elses proprietary intellectual property......the sheer volume of content this single site represented by a fist has put online over the last decade that has intentionally been designed to support an attempt to undermine the entire Pro Hockey Industry thru poisoning the Oilers with Dellows con-job schtick using the Edmonton Oilers to get their poisons into the NHLs bloodstream is staggering and cannot be taken back.

The Oilers must DOUBLE the volume of content online running directly opposite these con-jobs and at the same time the data pirates need to be HAMSTRUNG....a cohesive parallel action.

The damage CAN BE UNDONE...for next season....but ya gotta start NOW....this is no small job ...even with Katzes resources it is a matter of volume of content so unless he has a warehouse full of full-time bloggers working for him in some 3rd world country there is a TON of work to be done.

Katz and his boys CANNOT EVER BE IMPLICATED IN SUCH PANDERING...lol...so they must ENABLE someone who has a common concern to their own....and fortunately for them Moma2 has a HUGE bone to pick with this particular group on the way to crushing Dubas and his still running con-job......... if you gave Moma2 the fiscal ability the PRIMARY focus would be on deleting said sites....permanently.

The Oilers have NEVER invested properly in the online side of their business.....huge mistake....and the first time they did they got mixed up with criminals and thieves in the Advanced-stats Cabal....one bad experience and they balked....when the reality is that they NEED to be more involved online not less involved online...because their CULTURE is interpreted by people via social media and online sources in todays world.However the Oilers are being SERIOUSLY MISMANAGED from an online perspective beginning with the advanced-stats mole Bronco who is a Mod on their own site the single individual responsible for the disconnects leading to the DECADE OF DERELICTION.....which is why people are not only becoming disinterested with the Oilers they are becoming DISENCHANTED which is what happens just before people begin to dislike something...... brand loyalty is important in every city.....right now the Oilers brand is stagnating.

edit on 3-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Just a few more NHS posts from the last time Moma2 tried unsucesfully connecting to the Oil.NHS comments by NewAgeOil.

fans.oilers.nhl.com...

fans.oilers.nhl.com...-698183

It looks like that chemistry thing became an issue this season huh...or maybe it has been a Systems issue....lol....lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
How did the Vegas Knights find such OVERWHELMING success in their INNAUGURAL SEASON ....how has Tampa Bay become an absolute powerhouse in a League where parity is King....simple both clubs run NHS based Systems.....if you wish to learn one more way to quantify some philosophical pillars of the NHS ....the mothers of time and space.....watch this video to get yourself orientated and then pay special attention at 444 of the video....apply his vernacular and his definitionof these 2 principals AS MOMA2 HAS WITHIN THE NHS......and you shall reap many future rewards.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join