It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Because the pain will not stop and the BadMan will not go away until the season is out of reach numerically.........why not cut a deal.

Turf bronco the mole,have Sloan do a proper stats based evidenciary history on the NHS a true one for Moma2,bury those hatchets,provide a personal apology from Katz on behalf of his organisations many wrongs and clear the slate,provide a one million dollar signing bonus,provide ten years of Asst.Coaches salary @NHL average beginning in 2009,provide a salary package @75% of the current Head Coach with identical term,provide paid acess to all organisational hockey related services- facilities including medical-training,provide a relaxing private dinner and evening of interaction with Paul Coffey min.4 hours,provide an Edmonton office with a South facing window view,provide an Oilers coffey mug circa 2009,provide a company vehicle fully fueled and maintained gratis,provide a Stanley Cup ring a real one--find a way--,provide an escalating playoff bonus structure based on wins with a one million dollar Stanley Cup bonus,provide box accommodation parking and full food and drink menus gratis for 12 people every home game.PM here and validate everything is done and prepared for John Henrys.

Get ready to win the 2017-18 Stanley Cup out from under the Lightenings nose....it will be an epic for the ages...best final in 25 years.This epic matchup will give Connor his chance to show us another level a generational level so he can keep pace with Crosbys legacy which is formidable and still being painted.You lay a Squirrels Egg and miss the playoffs this season and many things will change....especially Connors image as the NHLs best player....ya gotta win to hold that title and with Mathews and others making such big waves its now baby now.
edit on 1-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
No PM huh....lol....well I guess this is the season tonight fellas....tell yourselves whatever you need to.

Leon....you shouldn't have said the word system....lol...never mind that you have a good one...LMAO....poor fella....hows that been working out for you lately....lol....Moma2 left you alone last season till the Playoffs silly boy....right now you are being slam-danced.

IMHO the Kings should stick towhat works and follow the 3-layer forechecking template to shut you down....followed up by a solid focus on Talbots Elbow-bone via the TSP......if the Kings choose to not focus on this then they simply need to use the directed rebound playaction catalysed out of the right-side shot to the Goalies low right corner with the trailer picking up the forced rebound and slamming it backdoor.....just keep running it it ought to be good for 4-5 goals.....a collapse defense cannot effectively stop this playaction .

Goodnight Gentlemen....hope you have been having nice dreams about the worlds best golf courses because tonight you will get one step closer to playing on them while everyone else is embroiled in the Playoffs.

Why don't you all fight for it tonight...literally....line brawl....get the poison out....the Kings are a perfect Anvil to beat out the Demons on....they will fight back....let it all out....lol...lol..

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
No PM huh....lol....well I guess this is the season tonight fellas....tell yourselves whatever you need to.

Leon....you shouldn't have said the word system....lol...never mind that you have a good one...LMAO....poor fella....hows that been working out for you lately....lol....Moma2 left you alone last season till the Playoffs silly boy....right now you are being slam-danced.

IMHO the Kings should stick towhat works and follow the 3-layer forechecking template to shut you down....followed up by a solid focus on Talbots Elbow-bone via the TSP......if the Kings choose to not focus on this then they simply need to use the directed rebound playaction catalysed out of the right-side shot to the Goalies low right corner with the trailer picking up the forced rebound and slamming it backdoor.....just keep running it it ought to be good for 4-5 goals.....a collapse defense cannot effectively stop this playaction .

Goodnight Gentlemen....hope you have been having nice dreams about the worlds best golf courses because tonight you will get one step closer to playing on them while everyone else is embroiled in the Playoffs.

Why don't you all fight for it tonight...literally....line brawl....get the poison out....the Kings are a perfect Anvil to beat out the Demons on....they will fight back....let it all out....lol...lol..

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well its the day after.....again......lol.....and we are @ loss # 4.....as predicated by the elite level CONSULTATIONS provided to the entire NHL.

TMac...they know man....they log on and follow the NHS....the Reporters you talk to post-game know......they are referring to NHS consultation.....LMAO....not traditional NHL run of the mill advice.

I have zero pity and no remorse....life is a challenge for everyone now isn't it......so suck it up Sunshine the storm is nowhere near being over....2 more games into the black-hole which 2017-18 has become and we will reflect.

I often wonder why everyone keeps talking about how the Oilers defense is letting in to many goals when REALITY says their problems are not defensive.....the problems are in fact OFFENSIVE......the reason the Oilers cannot score is directly related to the NHS focused 3-layer forecheck opponents are slapping upon them....the San Jose Model collapse defense system cannot generate offense when it is on its heels...it is a forward gear process.....as soonas you properly forecheck the Oilers they become turnover machines because they all begin to scramble to build defensive structure as soon as a turnover happens.....theNHS FEEDS OFF OF STRUCTURE AND DEFENSIVE CONSISTANCY.....how many times have I said this......if you gotover your vanity andjoined reality you would take this seriously and act appropriately.....but you idiots just want to continue the decade old war which has been destroying your kingdom.You have enacted a SCORCHED EARTH POLICY and it was done many years ago....no one is willing to capitulate and it is killing you all.

What is really throwing gravel into TMacs windflaps is the fact that every club interprets and applies NHS philosophys differently as per their existing system.....you OVERLAY the NHS upon your existing system.....you BUILD OFF OF your STRENGTHS.....this means that when I suggest a 3-layer forecheck and tell you to google it I personally know how NHL clubs will interpret and apply it...specifically how they will do it....and it will be different every time...sooooo....TMac and his team of Coaches CANNOT DIAL IN ON ONLY ONE ISSUE OR ONE FOCUS....lol...it changes slightly every night but the primary impact on the Oilers system remains constant and consistant.

And the GREAT news is that ...even if the Oilers Coaches somehow squirm out of the corner they are now pinned into....well..lol....they will simply be turned right back into the opposite corner if and when they make any impactful adjustments.

So...lets hear from Tmac about how he intends to SCORE MORE GOALS....because as I have been saying for a decade...the NHL has evolved into an NHS modeled game and due to the fact that NHS driven clubs score between 4-7 goals per game....well idiots you should EXPECT about 4 goals to be going in...and this mrons means you have to reset your inner compass to a point where you BEGIN by scoring a minimum of 4 goals YOURSELVES simply to have a bare-bones chance of being in the game at all....or you can continue cruising down DELUSION DRIVE as the sun sets n 2017-18.

My answer to the intrepid reporter who keeps asking Tmac the RIGHT questions....lol...is this....yes if Moma2 consulted with TMac the Oilers could turn this into a winning season....but they are driving this creaky old waagon into the dirt quite quickly now....

If you cannot accept the reality of the NHS in todays game and if you cant work within its philosophical envelope...you might be in some trouble over the next 15 years.

Like I said the PK is a mirrored reflection of the Mother System....opponents now have both dialed in bang on or TERMINALLY....this means the only effective solution is to USE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SYSTEM which Moma2 will then dissect as well...with no pity or remorse....or....hire Moma2 and overlay the NHS atop the San Jose Model properly and stop the pain.

Oh yes they all know...the Coaches and players on the Oilers know very well where to find the deadliest NHL analysis on the webs...right here....they know how to interpret entertainment value fiction found here and use it to their advantage...but alas...Moma2 doesn't get along with their Daddy....lol...but they all know which side of the bread the butter is on alright....LMAO....denial is not an option when someone is busting your chops over and over and over.

Moma2 said 6 losses in a row...we are getting close... 2 more to go....lets git er done.. I need some time off I have invested 4 hours into this dissection of the Oilers 2017-18 season.....I am exhausted....lol.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
By the way....the reason the PK is producing league leading shorthanded goal numbers is because the idiots coaching are properly applying the NHS principals to the PK and this is by PROXY producing goals...or rather the dynamics required to score shorthanded goals.....this is as much by accident as by design...they are using a few NHS focuses and just this small implementation is having a huge impact on the scoreboard...as the NHS always does....this is why the Oilers are a doomed franchise for another ten years.....theyare slow stubborn learners who sacrifice family and friends for the cause...its pitifull....even their website reflects their control freak mentality....the advertisements on their site are LOUDER than the videos....you CANNOT MUTE THEM OR SKIP THEM...they are FORCED DOWN YOUR GULLET....when you watch the post-gamers you cannot hear anything coming from the reporters only high volume Oilers content so their voice is FORCED DOWN YOUR GULLET ....the CONTROL FREAK ISSUE IS WAY OUT OF HAND...any tiny scrap of a chance and they screw you with it....like a billionaire who picks up used bubble gum off of the ground to save a few pennies on glue....it is sickening.

If you want to live in a delusional BUBBLE....find your way to Edmonton...and stick with these geniuses who are stupid enough to stand in the middle of the road praying to their hollow gods while the NHS freighttrain bears down on them full speed...these maniacs BELIEVE they are over and above the entire NHL....we know it hurts to be on Moma2s hitlist...so remove yourselves then fools...pay the piper or dance to the music....it is what it is....shine up those golf clubs...

6 games ago my nephew told me he thought the Oilers would go 8-2...I said they would lose six in a row immediately after our dinner...because I SAID SO....lol...he laughed and we made a bet....I am nearly there...lol...and the ice cold irony is that I could have triggered this fall-back 25 games ago ...but I held back simply because so many opponents are now adopting the NHS style of play that the Oilers are losing on their own without any intradictions...LMAO....yes the Nephew has already called asking me to call the dogs off....but I refused to do so.....its time to end this charade 2017-18 has become.

To be frank I am already anticipating what Chia will soon be doing and what Oilers brass will be doing......I already have a rough idea of what will be needed to sink the 2018-19 season even quicker than this season....I like everyone else am always working to improve my game.

My goodness this has gotten ugly hasn't it...however...it could have been avoided....methinks that by 2020 Conner will have a solid impression that all he will ever achieve in Edmonton is statistical success...and IMHO McDavid is driven to win on a team level not a personal one which is why he is a pass first player and always will be...he KNOWS he needs to use his entire team to accomplish victory....but the system and coaches are working against him because the NHS is the new currency in the NHL and you are either rich or poor right now.....either you know of the NHS and are using it...or....you are in the dark and are being battered and bruised by opponents now using a superior methodology based on a NewAge philosophy which itself is based upon traditional olde school NH hockey principals minus the BS defenseive schtick...the NHS is PURE HOCKEY...not one half hockey and one half defensive BS.

In todays NHS driven NHL you CANNOT play a defense first style...because EVERYONE IS NOW CAPABLE OF PUTTING UP 4-7 GOALS IN 60 MINUTES....you are piddeling into the wind trying to stop this offensive level of production....you ,MUST first meet the bare minimum of 4 goals yourselves before you can think of becoming dominant or of becoming a winning team in todays NHS driven NHL....like it or not times have changed...and your bosses are not simply behind the curve...they are oppositionally defiant and follow a scorched earth policy....basically you are screwed blued and tattoed if you become an Oiler the way things are....it is no coincidence EVERYONE who leaves does so much better elsewhere.
edit on 3-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Because it is to late....I will give you a hint at PK repair....lol...immediate player-puck separation....its about taking back control and establishing battle zone of your own dictation....besides its easier to score shortys with this focus.

But when the Mother system is a collapse system both the PP and PK will by proxy carry those core values forward.....this means in a Squirrels Nutshell the PK is collapsing to soon just like the San Jose Model does everywhere by proxy... and everyone is shooting fish in a barrel.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Belief System....lol.....well this is not really a system I am familiar with....beliefs can change.....beliefs are like religion.....beliefs are not truths...............the NHS is not a belief system it is a Hockey System because it is built on TRUTHS....dynamic reality.

History provides us with plenty of evidence showing the Oilers traditionally do not do very well dealing in truths.

[snipped]
Ok,enough history.

Lets talk Ducks here....lol....I doubt they will follow the NHS advice....they are like TMacs Sharks were OBLIVIOUS to what has been hammering them down at critical times....tis ok....its good for the Oilers chances to win one.

So TMac be careful in your pre-game preparations maybe they do not use the 3-layer forecheck like the last 3 clubs have done....and this means if you try to set up to counter the 3-layer forecheck you will end up by proxy in a run and gun shootout....which will lead to tempers flaring....however Lucic scares the Ducks leader....so he should be able to have Kassian cause crap to lead the BigDog over to Milan who can hammer on him....without Getzlaf controlling the game the Oilers have a fighting chance.

IMHO the Oilers should have been laying down blood trails all over the ice 15 games ago....they should have turned sour as green grapes as they felt their season slipping away....everyone including NHL officials would have understood that....his is how disconnected and delusional the Owners and Coaches really are.....they don't allow the men to touch reality enough....lol....not enough to properly self-evaluate and adjust to currently evolving and changing status quos....these arse-clowns are to busy discussing belief systems when they should be discussing hockey systems.

This years toilet bowl results were dedicated to Bronco73 before we began the dissection.....so how do you like things Bronco73...huh big fella.....how do your Oilers defenders who still hide and protect you feel about the current status quo....hope you are enjoying it because this is your new happy place......till Connor is gone the pain shall go on.....you took my 2012 dreamteam away to prove your point and now yours is being removed in an even more efficient manner....and no I don't mind testing Connors loyalty one bit....he has good advisors who he trusts and listens to and the Oilers do not run their show....this I know for a fact....so yes by all means do I believe his shelf-life in Edmonton could be shortened dramatically....this feels like a Sharks team not a Connor Mcdavid team.

See its down to Bronco73 or Connor McDavid....one of them has to go...you keep Bronco73 in any way shape or form and the losing shall become perpetual....its bad now but believe me it can get much worse.

Just so you fools know.....lol....the reason RNH is having such a good season is simply because he can execute his system duties and STILL find ways to create things using his skillset optimally....this took him a lot of hard work and hard lessons and hard experiences to accomplish...this level of flexability needs to be TAUGHT to almost all of his teammates....and ....LMAO....it is pure NHS....Nugey is PLAYING TMac hockey to a T......but he is THINKING AND ADDING NHS HOCKEY while he is doing it....Nugey has overlain the NHS philosophy atop his primary system responsibilities...soooo....he is able to stay within TMacs required parameters but he can find miliseconds where he can apply the NHS within this envelope....this is what ENTIRE NHL TEAMS HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE 2012...it is what the Oilers REFUSE TO DO and it is what is KILLING THEM SOFTLY.Accomodating this NHS evolution within NHL teams is WHAT I DO BEST....and all the Oilers have done since 2009 is try to stop this evolution....they have LITERALLY BEEN GOING BACKWARDS in comparison the the NHLs current NHS revolution-evolution ongoing since 2012.

Yes....this is the CONSULTING the Oilers require....not just a PK consultant....they need the NHS and they bloody well know it....the organisational overriding focus on oppositional defiance and personal vendattas has sunk them to historic lows....I mean this club has been setting futility records man...not just underachieving they have been sinking to HISTORIC NHL LOWS.....this is simply NOY POSSIBLE unless one is driving hard in this one downward direction......sooooo......how is it possible the Oilers could continue driving full speed down crap avenue with 4-5 different groups of Coaches....lol....only one possible way....it has been INTENTIONALLY EXECUTED ...cutting off the arm to spite the hand......Ownership-Management have outright REFUSED to ahere to anything the NHS says....zero compliance.....just theft and con-job misrepresentations.....every Coach since Pat Quinn in 2009 has been blackballed by ownership-management to NOT USE SPEAK OF NOR PROMOTE OR VALIDATE the NHS......because the organisation was busy ripping it off and did not want any loose ends.....LMAO.

So you see.....this dereliction has been by DESIGN....the OILERS WANT IT THIS WAY.....they have expended immeasurable volumes of energy and resources executing this con-job of a mess........like I said any monkeys uncle can see one would have to be INTENTIONALY DRIVING FULL SPEED BACKWARDS TO ACHIEVE LEGENDARY RECORD NHL LOWS.

The Oilers have been fighting to deny the NHS just as long and hard as the last 5 Stanley Cup Championship teams have been fighting to learn and utilise it....and to top it off the Knights are following NHS philosophy and protocals very closely as are the Lightening and many others.

What I find most outlandish and amazing is that the other NHL clubs who now follow the NHS don't realise HOW UNIQUE Moma2s-NewAgeSys-BadMedicine-JAFO posts were even on the hockey sites where they were posted....jeepers Moma2 WENT TO WAR with every stats idiot online since day one....on their own sites....lol....Moma2 WENT INTO THE LIONS DEN to raise as much hades as possible.....the stats con-jobs repeatedly BANNED the NHS from their sites....lol.....because the NHS disenfranchises stats completely......so you see DUM-DUMS.....you CANNOT COMPARE Moma2 and the NHS to advanced stats or Dellow or any of the con-job thieves who have been trying to rip off the NHS......Moma2 is NOT a regular blogger....nope not even close....since day one Moma2 has sung a completely independent unique song.
edit on 4-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jan 4 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
NHL clubs bought the advanced stats cabals SNAKE-OIL and were badly burned by it.....some clubs really got messed up letting these con-jobs into their organisational bloodstreams......while others ignored the con-jobs and instead simply utilised online acess and began applying the NHS to their existing systems and these clubs have won the last 5 Cups....while advanced stats subscribing clubs who were fooled have been losing more than winning.......so the bottom line is this....Moma2 and the NHS ...SHOULD HAVE....been taken under the HLs wing back in 2012 and protected and promoted....instead the advanced stats cabals con-job lies put THEM in this exact position....it took a long time for the failing results of the advanced stats con-jobs to soak in enough to force NHL clubs to PURGE THESE CON-JOBS who were simply creating disconnects intentionally to keep ensuring they had work the next day....lol...BUT....no one has been bright enough to simply see the big picture and realise that Moma2 is a unique asset...a NewAge Consultant with a long winning resume...5 Stanly Cups and counting.....hiring Moma2 is NOT LIKE hiring Dellow or any of those con-jobs.....Moma2 is WHERE THEY STOLE THE DATA WHICH GOT THEM PAST THE NHLS SAFETY VALVES AND THROUGH THE INDUSTRY DOOR.....they just could not move forward beyond that because they were copy-catting something they did not understand....the PURGE validates this.....but you see the small volume of NHS data they did use to con their way past the NHLs olde guard was POTENT because it was NHS data after all.....now its up to NHL clubs to figure this out....and to realise there is a literal gold-mine of NHS acumen and data now available to them...the real deal....coming from someone with a deep athletic coaching and competing background...not from some failed law student living in his parents basement.

To be quite frank at this point it may be detrimental to the entire NHL for the NHS to go offline and disappear....keeping it involved and thriving would likely be a very good idea....which means supporting an NHL club bold enough to bring Moma2 in from the cold.To emphasise this point of the NHS value to the NHL Moma2 will dissect the Vegas Knights processes online...to drop them dead in their tracks....simply because their success has been so critical to NHL growth and prosperity....and they have used the NHS to accomplish this....Moma2 giveth and Moma2 can taketh away...sooooo.....we will watch 1 or 2 Knights games then we will break it all down right here.....and anyone wishing to sink the Knights ship need simply follow the instructions....Moma2 did offer the Knights a deal long ago they ignored....so no harm no foul. Well on 2nd thought I need a day to consider which NHL club to stonewall because Jon Cooper adopted the NHS and has never been man enough to offer any validations...soooo....maybe we will drop the Lightening in their tracks instead....either club will suffice to prove my point but there is more added value in remediating Jon Cooper for not being fair.

As a side-note....I wonder when the jerseys will begin hitting the ice in Rexall Place....lol...should be soon methinks...unless the Oilers goons running the place are banning fans for life for expressing their true feelings in the building and for throwing Jerseys on the ice....it is the Oilers bully style to do something like that.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
McDavid-NugentHopkins-BigBoy
Lucic-Draisaitl-Maroon

Get Benning away from the shots...just tell him to pass it....his muffins are pitiful and predictable.....not good.......tell Klefbom to get mean or he will end up in the EC.....tell Larsson he needs to be harder on guys loitering on the perimeter of the net give them some pain for being there....keep Milan on a line where he can excel...Maroon and Lucic owning the net front with an active mobile defense stepping in to help will be unstoppable as long as the shooters try to keep pucks in the zone by policing their shot choices angles and velocities...no boomers that rocket out of the zone making the big men reset and skate more than you want them to with this group chip-ins..redirects...deflections...fake-slappers from up high...scoop-shots...snipes....this is what will keep pucks in the zone for the big fellas to work with it optimally.

Nugey worked with Hall and his speed and he knows enough to look to softly headman pucks just out of defenders stickreach to BigBoy close in so he can use his massive wingspan and soft hands to clean up around the net...everyone needs to be looking to score a goal ASAP on every possession.Load up the 1st line....you are drowning so you have to make sensible changes....and who is stopping that 2nd line....besides it gives Leon a chance to earn his money and get everyone off his back about it he can handle running the 2nd line on his own now.....seriously who is moving Lucic AND Maroon from the netfront...if you use your d-men properly and if leon looks to shoot every time they set up screens this line could dominate the 2nd half of the season as a top 5 NHL line...IMHO if they KISS and manage pucks properly in all 3 zones to reduce the milage a bit every night no one will be able to handle them with 2nd string defenders...no one.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Ok...heres another bone TMac....your PP does in fact happen to be a big enough concern that you need to work on it now....everyone knows how and why you developed the NHLs best PP o-zone entry....from Moma2s data....and they can read this same data....soooo...dum-dums....they all also know that the PRIMARY reason for this o-zone entry style is to penetrate the o-zone deeply looking to score ASAP....but as usual the Oilers butt-monkeys defy Moma2 and deface the data by only using it partially....they take the cream off the top and lose the real milk...fools.....they implement an NHS zone entry designed for a deep quickstrike by the puck carrier and they instead use it to set up a static swingpoint thereby wasting the entire effort....might as well dump it in if you aren't going to try to score with the playaction....lol...lol...lol...what they gain by properly executing the NHS zone entry they piddle away by immediately stopping the flow of the playaction and by not optimising the INITIAL transitions this entry forces defenders to make so you can score a goal ASAP.....there is no URGENCY to the Oilers PP...like there is no URGENCY to their PK....collapse style systems breed this type of complacency because they depend n structure...it is what it is.

Everyone knows they must get ...quicker...more....urgent....lol...and the collapse style system they use doesn't support these things....lol...but everything about the NHS does support these things....and everyone knows the NHS tactics when implemented are superior to anything else the Oilers have or can buy and they also know when the Oilers fail to follow through on NHS data fully and fail because of it like they are doing wasting the PP o-zone entrys.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well that is 5 out of 6 of the last opponents who properly used the 3-layer forecheck on a collapse defense and took home an easy 2 points.....the Ducks strayed but everyone else followed the template closely enough to shutterbug the Oilers offense over and over.

I gues this is goobye.

This season has a fork in it now.

Nice to see Bob Nicholson and Wayner hamming it up for the cameras....lol....they should be ashamed of themselves for being big players in this mess of a season we are all seeing transpire.2 TeflonDons neither one accountable on any level for anything tangible.Just what the Oilers are trying to get rid of or should be trying to get rid of.

Did anyone really think TMacs ...belief system....focus was going to catalyse wins or sucess.....lol....the Ducks simply didn't follow the NHS template close enough....but everyone else has and will continue to do so until easy points are no longer available....it is not rocket science....you stop going to the well when the water runs dry right....if you keep lifting your britches well you will most likely continue getting switches....common sense...no.....lol.

This thread has been running since 2009 documenting the Oilers history by proxy of documenting the NHSs history...anyone who wishes to know exactly what was-is-and will continue to be Edmontons poison simply need read the epic thread to grasp the mystery.

Anyone who wished to know the solution to all of the Oilers woes simply need read the thread.

Time for people to begin saying the name NHS or Moma2....NewAge Hockey System.....Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management....Tactical Shooting Program.....time to begin slipping the NHS verbage into explanations and analysis....honesty always pays off handsomely.

Unbelievably methinks we will soon see yet another roster purge....lol...maybe a management purge as well.....lol....Bad Bad Bobby and his incomplete audits isn't going anywhere.....nor is Gretzky.....nor are any of the Olde Boys Club.....lol....they truly believe the NHS has no impacts and that the Oilers will eventually ride the currents out of this storm....they cannot connect enough to reality to asses that this has gone on far far to long already to be normal or natural....their individual and cumulative NHL experience and acumen and instincts SHOULD be screaming at them that this is an abnormal dynamic that this level of losing for this long through this many YEARS Coaches Managers and Players IS SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE UNLESS SOMETHING IMPACTFULL IS DRIVING THE BUS.......so what is driving the bus into the sewer so consistently and so accurately for so many long long years......what is it.

I doubt TMac will give the 1st line reins to Nugey....lol....but it is his last chance...because if he does....Moma2 might be so inclined to help out a bit...and then as we well know anything can happen.......might as well let Connor shot it up to show the NHL he can be a pure sniper.....take the heat off everyone and relax and maybe something good will happen out of it.....get Maroon and leon and Milan working together because the MLM line could be a dandy.....leave BigBoy on the 1st line to sink or swim....no one else has the pedigree to deserve a long term hades or high water run on the 1st line.....forget the everyone earns their minutes schtick putthe kid in the fire and leave him there...there is NO PRESSURE ON HIM NOW AS THE PLAYOFFS AREOBVIOUSLY PIDDLED AWAY NOW....so whatever he does will NOT DETERMINE THE CLUBS FATES THEY HAVE SCREWED THAT UP ALREADY....its time to start manufacturing positives out of the pile of feces the season has turned out to be....its over...so get over it....move on....find positives....reset and resign yourselves to another learning year....it is what it is....hard lessons are learned this way....McDavid will soon begin telling the truth that the finishers just aren't in place...he is creating massive volumes of SCORABLE DYNAMICS his linemates across the board are simply missing...pure and simply are not prepared to finish on and are missing....this is IMHO a Coaching issue.Connor has no answers but when we all see hundreds of whiffs on beauty setups and the team is starving for offense to compete in todays NHL...well yes one notices that a LOT of chances are being created thru every 60 minute game....beauty ones....but NO ONE IS PREPARED....their mentality is on defense not offense...when I hear Letestu preaching about defense pre-game I knew the fork was going to be sunk into their hearts today....and it was....as surely as the sun shines they were executed tonight from this seasons playoff race.....I am dealing with it.....lol...this was predicted....lol...

Personell do not score goals...hockey is a team game it is not Tennis.....LMAO....SYSTEMS EXECUTED BY GROUPS OF INDIVIDUALS score goals....this is an unavoidable reality....lol...you cant help but score goals in a hockey game....unless something you are doing is stopping you you have to score a few goals every game just by the law of average.....lol.

Defence has NEVER won a single NHL hockey game.....it is not possible....so who the hades keeps telling the Oilers players that whenever they win it is because they did not let in many goals....what a retarded outlook....I mean to use the exact definition of retarded because something stopped the normal development of things....when you are wining oponents frequently mail itin....in subtle ways they compete but it is just another way of mailing it in but not letting the fans down completely...so less goals are scored on you your defense isn't going supernova and doing all the work.....lol....all the defense does is feed the offense......if you keep actually believing that playing NHL hockey devoid of risk and offense will help you win NHL games and you call it defensive instead of anemic.....lol....you just might be delusional or on Katzes gravy-train payroll.

Oilers players and Fans need to listen closely to the verbage or the background words beginning at the 20 second mark......because this is the hook....then watch the video and let it marinade in your beanbag for a while unti you begin to see how much the world around you has changed lately.....how everyone is looking for truth ......Systems MUST be changed...evolved or deleted.....but change begins within the Systems we volunteer to support.

www.bing.com...

edit on 6-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Check for chances and hang onto the puck when you have it....lol.....its called possesion-transition hockey.....you KEEP POSSESION AND YOU FIND OPPORTUNITTY WHEN YOU CATCH-CHECK OPPONENTS IN TRANSITION.

Yes Hitch has the philosophy down pat...in his own words.

The Oilers show stats saying they are the best possession team in the NHL...they just cannot find ways to target opponents in transition...mostly because they have the puck all the time so opponents aren't making the transitions they need to be targeting....basically Hitches club lays back and takes what comes then counter punches.....the Oilers have the pucks so much they must find different ways to score...MORE ways to score.....the Oilers have triple the opportunity to score but they aren't FORCING THE KINDS OF TRANSITIONS THEY NEED.....you CAN LURE opponents into voluntarily making these types of transitions....in a squirrels nutshell the Oilers dominate the playaction so much the opponents don't try transitioning to offense much which is where you find you greatest opportunity....hence Hitch saying hold onto pucks and check for chances.....you want to check a team transitioning from defense to offense and you do not want to voluntarily surrender possession without manufacturing a chance to do something positive.

When I say to choose a battlezone I am really saying pick a place to takea stand or where to target opponents in their transitions to offense when they are weakest.

When I am targeting the Oielrs I encourage opponents to dial in on them at transition points.....sooooo....I use the forecheck to consistently build a battlezone at an Oilers critical transition point....like their blueline or the n-zone.....you gotta get to them early because they are so dominant when they have possession you cannot get pucks back until they give it back via poor decision or missed shot....usually it is a missed shot.

The Oilers are over the biggest hump already as they are a dominant possession club...they simply don't have the acumen orsystem knowledge to mate an offensive strategy to their outstanding possession game....EXACTLY like when Eakins was here and he used the NHS defensive zone breakout focus but could not build anything out of it because of the speeds at which it was executed....it was such a quick out there was no viable way to turn the possession into a prime opportunity.....well....this WAS before McDavid....with him they could have worked it out methinks....lol....Connors speed is mated to any quick action.

Now the Oilers have the possession game down but cannot mate it to any offensive focus which is good enough to capitolise....this is again because like Eakins they only took what they wanted out of the NHS and did not stay true to PHILOSOPHY.....Eakins used the NHS to build his d-zone breakouts which were the best I have ever seen but he refused to work with Moma2 to build offense into that because he was to busy ripping Moma2 off.....now TMac via his bosses has also been ripping Moma2 off and has managed to build a world-class possession focus but he CANNOT mate any offensive focus to it.....it is to fast for him and his traditional focuses.....this is clear.....he needs NHS tactics on the tip of his spear.....like Eakins needed them at the tip of his....both coaches used the NHS to build their own vision of what is best....both worked hard and produced this exceptionally quick focus and BOTH failed to add proper NHS offensive supports....because BOTH MEN ARE DEFENSIVE MINDED and tried building from the defense out using NHS philosophy...BUT BUT BUT....the NHS rejects all things defensive....and this is why these high caliber coaches find difficulty putting everything together.....it is really a lot to work with....lol....it doesn't have to be a lot to work with....this is self-inflicted.

Sooooo....yes the Oilers get punished for doing exactly what everyone else is doing because THE OILERS FORCED MOMA2 TO GIVE THE DATA TO OTHER NHL CLUBS.....for this the Oilers will pay....either via cheque or via another decade of disaster....its been their choice for ten years...they have hedged their bets that their coaches can do as much with the NHS as other coaches WITHOUT MOMA2S HELP ....but....because they forced the playaction and forced the NHS into the public domain they have been blackballed by Moma2......yes everyone got the data and the league evolved....but this has not been the case with the Oilers....and to top it off everyone is now learning to play the Oilers Dynasty style of hockey...while they choke on the bone.

In 2012 the Oilers built the PERFECT STORM......by 2013 they had the perfect core roster to build a Dynasty....they fumbled the ball REPEATABLY plain and simple....and have been purging ever since...never once aknowledging or dealing with the truth.... just burying bodies as they go.....lol.

Then they brought in Bob Nicholson .....his so-called internal audit was really a drive down Excusatory Lane....he just backfilled all the open graves the Oilers dug for so many players and people along their way.....either Bob knew of the NHS before he did his audit or not....if he did he is complicit if he didn't the audit is terminally flawed......either way the cause of todays Oilers woes lies DIRECTLY AT THE FEET OF BIG BAD ARSE KISSING BOB NICHOLSON....he volunteered to wear the scarlet letter because he is Teflon and he knew he was coming in....simply a cash transaction between katz and Nicholson that needed a reason.....LMAO.

What about Wayne Gretzky.....the greatest man to ever play professional hockey....all we hear about the Oilers now historic level woes is.....CRICKETS...... we all know WG has everyones ears.....so cant he pull the club out.....because if you gave me Paul Coffey and a bag of pucks I could turn it around immediately...................although unfortunately I would have to 86 several current Oilers who are soft in spirit and soft in other arenas not easy to see for the untrained eye.....

Put it this way......Nuge is a puck wizard who could be a setup man for any top NHL line...give him the highest quality wingers who can finish and he will feed them infinite opportunity because he rarely makes poor puck decisions if ever....McDavid is not as savvy as RNH yet but he also has the raw skills to hang onto pucks longer than normal hence his passing preference most playactions.....RNH has the softer hands and is very very creative McDavid is more crisp and traditionally assertive...but BOTH MEN ALWAYS GET PASSES OFF SUCESSFULLY TO TEAMMATES ......they don't piffle away possesions or pucks......Yakupov had this quality....dumb arses should trade back for him....give them someone you need to dump salary on someone quality.....but Nail would fit so well on the Oilers now....IMHO from what I have seen to date Nail Yakupov could have been the true key to finishing on McDavids o-zone possesions...a true sniper who is a jitterbug and ALWAYS GETS OPEN.....methinks Connor would be hanging onto pucks and finding time and space to actually hit Nail with lots of passes in good spots...remember Nail was blackballed by the Hall and Ebbs show and RNH was simly surviving....we NEVER DID SEE NAIL HIGHLIGHTED PROERLY and IMHO he STILL HAS NOT BEEN PROPERLY UTILISED....now when you consider what we have seen from McDavid and what we have seen NOT WORKING....LMAO.. Nail Yakupov would have become and could still become the perfect RW for Connor
edit on 7-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yes Paul Coffey....I would choose him as a Coach.....yes he is difficult to deal with....yes he is strong of opinion and he judges based on evidenciary dynamics....no wasted words nor time....a Hall of Famer player who was a Self-Sather taught one-off learner who had to work on managing risks and mistakes....someone who became a wizard at risk management.....by learning to read the ice.....by learning to SEE THE ENTIRE SURFACE IN 360 DEGREES, a school of hard knocks graduate....one who learned from Wayne Gretzky.........

Swagger.....some men ooze it....leadership qualities...some men leave a trail of them like a slug.....this is Paul Coffey today....but I watched every game of his career in Edmonton...I watched him be SCULPTED by his environment.....I witnessed the PROCESS BY WHICH HIS METTLE WAS TEMPERED AND TESTED.........this is the real deal....he worked to make himself better.....to push his limits.....he was not risk adverse....Paul Coffey like a lot of Oilers who played a lot with Gretzky developed a passion for FINISHING for NEVER WASTING A PASS OR POSSESION...this was because Waynes standards are so high...he flipped his little bean when his teammates couldn't receive passes or finish properly and he didn't care about the whys...if he was laying butter-ball passes on sticks and guys were not finishing he whined until hotter hands were brought in....and this forced his coaches to always find guys who were individually ON OR PEAKING and constantly feed gretzky linemates who were dialed in and abe to finish....usually this meant guys who would immediately listen to Wayne on the ice and do as he said when he said.....this is what on-ice management needs......this is what Sather used as the Oilers evolved....this is what the NHS uses...what Conner needs...what Nugey needs....linemates who understand their roles and who are driven and willing to learn and listen....like the model babcock is trying to build in TO.

I believe you grow a team you don't build it....the Oilers owner and management et al believe you build one....TMac for a brief moment was growing a team....then ....the braintrust made critical changes....ones we aren't sure helped more than hindered....maybe the Oilers make the playoffs with out a few trades being made and maybe this rolls over into 2017-18 instead of this tire-fire we have seen.....maybe team chemistry was screwed up again....and maybe this is another growing pain for TMacs system......for the rebuild required to give it a chance to pay dividends.

I wonder what happens when you compare TO and Edmonton because both Babcock and Tmac defected at the same time to dysfunctional clubs with more prospect than promise that turned into McDavid and Mathews....wonder what a head-to-head comparison would show us.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
ok....lets do the math with no numbers...ok.....if you must by proxy include contact in an NHL hockey game we will call this number X....whatever the % of your particular systems focus happens to be will be called simply X.

If you have a collapse defense system where does each and every % of X end up going every game.....when and where does it materialise.....how can an NHL club with league leading hit numbers look like a non-contact club.....are they hitting for Corsi as well as shooting for Corsi...because this is simply inexplicable.....well that's not true ....it is easy to explain....in 2 words...COLLAPSE DEFENSE.....these hits are not supporting the production of offense they are supporting the production of nothing because they are defensive sympathetic hits or contacts....by proxy of system designed these hits are non-consequential in terms of offensive production....simple....opponents hit in the o-zone and n-zone and bust pucks loose and catch the Oilers in broken transitions constantly and consistently....they all define contact differently and designate different %s of their focus to it....BUT BUT BUT....they are all seeming to put it in the right spots to shutterbug the Oilers system....why is this.

Everyone is so worried about managing their gaps to support the collapse defense that they are hesitant to commit to COMPLETE HITS OR CONTACTS for fear of being caught out of position and being painted the goat.Remember the San Jose Model is BRASH and it intentionally telegraphs its intentions planning on manhandeling you....so everyone is familiar with it and has the complete book on it tactically....are you getting the idea yet of how difficult it is to make this type of system work in todays NHL.EVERY SINGLE STRUCTURAL BREAKDOWN IS TERMINAL BECAUSE OPPONENTS KNOW WHERE AND WHEN TO PUSH AND PULL.....so players DO GET PAINTED THE GOAT and they very well know it....the reliance on structure and predictable timing is such that names can be attatched easiy to system or structural breakdowns....however as we all know many times the CAUSALITY of the breakdown happens far upline of the event itself.....so in this type of system a players reputation confidence and value can easily be ruined without just cause....it is NOT A PLAYER FRIENDLY SYSTEM....and Moma2 does not recommend any NHLers volunteer to come join it....nope ...fellas...run from it run fast and run far.

Connors puck decisions are farrrr from optimal....his gamespeed management is also farrrr from optimal....he is not using his linemates properly because he cannot do so without giving up the McDavid speed advantage....

It is dangerous to expose Connor as being incapable of leading instead of forcing him to score as many goals as he can and forget the passing ....

You need RNHs gamespeed management ability and you need to use Connors speed to contrast within this focus....right now there is nothing available which can contrast with Connors top speed...hence he is not using his linemates properly as he is not producing anythibg beyond end to end practice rushes....and this is harder than you think....McDavid already has only one NHL level management program and it is based on his top speeds....he does not have Halls brute speed he has finesse speed and he is not a scorer like Bure he is a passer...RNH has MANAGED HALLS SPEED and he can also manage Connors speed....Connor needs to score wayyyyy more goals and he needs to be WEILDED LIKE A SCALPEL....he plays like a skilled winger not a speedy scoring Centerman....

McDavid-RNH-Puljarvi

Lucic-Draisaitl-Maroon

Roll these 2 lines and let the season come back to you...stop chasing it you will never catch it that way.

For cripes sakes....who runs practices....someone knows which players have the best one-timers...so put them on the PP the top 2 of them must get their shots to score 5on5 and on the PP....this is something missing from the Oilers game....it needs to be fixed ASAP.

How can you make it to the NHL without a one-timer....how does ANYONE MAKE IT WITHOUT BASIC TOOLS.

When will Oilers forwards stop doing fly-bys...just stop and make yourselves available for luck if it is around for goodness sakes....pause for the cause....lol.
edit on 7-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Here is my audit....lol....simply put the NHL has evolved ...the Oilers are not keeping pace....who cares about the reasons....this is the state of affairs.

Fire Chia....there is enough ammo....fire TMacs or his Assts......there is enough ammo......trade players....there is enough ammo.....but why shoot the messenges....everyone must understand that all of these men are simply messengers....OWNERSHIP HAS A MESSAGE....and it overrules all others.........................................now we are seeing a MESSAGE being sent that the Oilers System is outdated and this is killing them....the RESULTS are the message....get it........the RESULTS are the RETURN MESSAGE TO OWNERSHIPS MESSAGE...ROFLMAO.....jeepers creepers this is bassakwards......what a bunch of apple dumplings.......ownership has been sending the same message for DECADES....the NHL has CLEARLY AND DEFINITIVELY answered back.....in full.....and it looks like the NHLs message has overridden Katzes message...utterly overridden it.

So its time to change the message....not sacrifice more men....lol....no one has seen so many Coaches and Players 86ed and sacrificed as we have seen from the Oilers.......the turnover has been legendary.

The men who populated the Light Brigade also received an ownership message....lol.....most of them only got to follow it once....lol....the poor suckers working for the Oilers have to relive the Charge of the Light Brigade as if it were Groundhog Day....lol...over and over and over........because they are being sent in underequipped at full speed to their certain demise...over and over.

www.bing.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Kharia gets hit from behind and Strome comes charging in to defend him....the rest of the Oilers in the building...CRICKETS.........Strome gets involved in front of the Preds net pushing back for his team and needs help .....the rest of the Oilers in the building....CRICKETS.....Maroon gets de-balled....and.....CRICKETS.....lol.....what a bunch of snowflakes...maybe some of them ought to go join Ferences Rainbow Run he does every year.....no love is lost with these guys man they are a hard ticket baby.

Connor ....me Boyo....lol......time to chat kiddo.......you pass to make the team better....you score to make the team win....when you have the most pucks in a generic position where a good pass or a good shot can both be made....kiddo ya gotta begin to think like a winner more and like a generous teammate less......its your job to win hockey games not spend 60 minutes spreading the puck around like you are icing your own 200 foot cake..........man when you have pucks in positions to get shots off AND NOT ONLY TEN BELL ONES....you have to take them......your job is to win NHL hockey games....only pass if someone is hot that night....and stop taking the same line all the time....keep the pedal all the way down but go wayyyyy wide intentionall or go to an area no one expects with full speed....just simple open ice......because you need to begin to use different shots....you only shoot on-the-fly.....this is the NHL and you need to keep your skills sharp and this can only be done by shooting and scoring.....to use different shots you have to generate different situational dynamics for yourself...remember everything doesn't have to be a TEN BELL shot...give Goalies chances to make mistakes for you.
edit on 9-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well.....another day another drama.....if you defined curse would the Oilers logo show up somewhere.....I am not pushing for TV time anymore at home....this is just mailing games in now.....waiting for paycheques.

Nice rally in the last few minutes.....would have been nice to see that type of hockey for the first 57 minutes and a defensive lockdown for the final 3 minutes.....lol...like I said this group is bassakwards.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
2 wins in a row....lol....ok...run with it.....Moma2 will let you run with it....but as soon as you reach 4 games its going to be a trip to the woodshed for everyone.....lol....you will be exposed and remediated.....so by all means take advantage of your small window of opportunity.....actualy....lol....if you make it to 4 maybe we let you roll a bit further before puling out the rug.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
LOL.....no...ROFLMAO.......this is where the Oilers GM and Coaches are right now on the good olde stress meter....this is how high the heat has been turned up....this particular point where it still IS POSSIBLE to come back if everything rolls their way.....this is a audible but it speaks volumes.www.bing.com...

This is what they should be playing over the intercom before games to remind everyone where things stand.
edit on 14-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
You are free.

Off the hook.

Its true.

Do as you shall.

Moma2 has left the building.

Last one to leave has to shut out the lights.

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join