It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to build a free energy generator! Suggestions?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrulyGifted
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Not completely true about not being able to create more energy then what is being input. yes you cant create more energy but if the method of input is continual and doesnt lose energy wouldnt anything in excess of that initial amount of energy be more then the energy that is being input? Sorry if im not the most descriptive or knowledgeable but i am still intelligent and if i misunderstood what you were saying please inform me.

One of the rules of THERMODYNAMICS is...that the amount of energy introduced into any system or the amount of Energy transfered into say...let's use a Office Desktop Toy. There is a Desktop toy that shows how Kinetc Energy is transfered. It is a two legged stand in the shape of an upsidedown U. Hanging from the top bar is 4 Metal Balls all eqaully connected in length by thin metal wires that are allowed to swing left to right.

When one of the balls on one end is pulled back and released...it swings and hits the ball in line next to it....the kinetic energy is transfered through the swinging ball and through the two in the middle to the fourth ball which then accepts the kinetic energy and that ball is forced up into the air on its pendulum swing....it then will swing back and hit the ball next to it and the same tranfer occurs as the two balls in the middle stay put and the kinetic energy is transfered through them and back to the original ball which itself is forced into swinging up...but since Gravity is involved...this will happen for only so long and the balls will eventually stop swinging.

The point is that the intitial amount of energy input...ie....the swinging and contact and transfer of Kinetic energy force or F=MA...Force equals Mass times Acceleration...can NEVER BE GREATER than the initial Force being transfered. So whatever Energy is inputted into a system can NEVER create a GREATER OUTPUT of ENERGY. If this was possible than we would have PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINES ALL OVER THE PLACE!

So our current forms of creating Energy is to burn fuels that turn turbines to create electricity or Nuclear Fission Reactors that use Radioactive Fuels to create Heat that again turns a turbine to generate Electricity...or SOLAR which uses a process of Photovoltaic Cell or Silicon Cells or many other forms to create electricity. Even Mirrors directed at a central point to boil water to again create steam to turn a turbine.

We also have Hydroelectric...as in Dams which cause issues with Migrating Fish as well as Wind and Tidal Step power generation as well as Geothermal....But the way to go is SOLAR.

Aproposed 50 mile by 50 Miles solar array in the Nevada or Arizona desert could supply over 90% of the TOTAL ELECTRICAL NEEDS OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. So why are we not building it? Enviromentalists concerns over the effect on plant and animal desert life. NO S#!%! Split Infinity

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I understand. But at the same time when creating a magnetic motor when done properly to me its not necessarily mass times acceleration equals force because when you decrease the distance between magnets more force is applied so i dont see that as mass and if the magnets are stabilized no increase to acceleration. it in a ways uses force to create acceleration which would increas the force that you speak of. its all about specific positioning of the magnets not necessarily increasing the mass of the magnet to make more force. do i still misunderstand? because my device works efficiently and it doesnt lose energy for a long period of time unlike the short amount of time it takes for the energy to degrade in the "office space toy" you talk about

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
and we do have perpetual devices your active enough on this site to know that such devices arent accepted because not enough money will continue to come in from a device like this. they have complicated perpetual devices in watches and clocks because those devices dont bring in much money on energy used so they just over charge and over complicate the device to mke it appear unreasonable to apply the device to other mechanisms

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TrulyGifted

An Electric Motor is basically a Flywheel that is surrounded by a Donut of wrapped Copper Cable that when plugged into an electrical outlet...creates an Electromagnet which causes the flywheel to turn thus with enough power...become a Hair Dryer...Turn a transaxle on a car.

In a Dam...water turns a turbine which magnetically charges the process in reverse to create electricity. But in all cases...you need energy...in a Hydroelectric Dam...the energy is the Kinetic Energy created that turns turbines to create an electric current.

The thing is...Electromagnetics require kinetic Energy to create Electricity. Just having magnets that have a charge...which in this case means that either a piece of Metal which has obtained polarized Magnetic charge...one end is positive one end is negative...if you have two magnets and you place the positive charged end near the negative Charge end of another...they attract....if two of the same...positive to positive...or negative to negative are placed in proximity...they repell.

The point is...an electrical Charge was used to make them Magnetic. I could go on to the Physics of Elements or Atoms that have Elecron Orbits that are not full or are full but can either accept more electrons or not accept more electrons...but you should get a basic book on Chemistry to learn this.

In the end...Magnetics are not going to get us where we want to go...even in a Maglev Train where the train levetates because the Train as well as the Guide Track is electricslly magnetized to be of the same polarity thus they repel each other...a Great Amount of Energy is used to cause this and all Magnets have at one time been subjected to an electric Charge so their energy does not come from Nowhere. Again...basic...Rule of Thermodynamics....You cannot generate more energy from a reaction that was not either already present by existing charge or in other words...you can't get more out than what you put in.

It is like people who try to loose weight....if you consume more calories than you burn....you store fat. If you eat less thus consume more calories than you burn....you burn fat. There are no diet tricks...it is...EAT LESS AND BECOME MORE ACTIVE as when you work out...your body burns calories at rest to repair muscle tissue and your metabolism increases...eventually...you get to a point like me where...even though I eat strait protiens and organic fruits and vegetables...by excersize regiment allows me to eat what I want as much as I want because my metabolism due to my extreme work outs....burns calories even when I sleep.

This is the same principle as with energy....Whatever is put in...can never be less than what is put out...or the reverse. Whatever the output of energy is can never be greater than the input of energy. If this was not so...we would not have energy issues and we would break the laws of Physics and Thermodynamics and I would have an office desk toy that kept going...click, click, click...forever. LOL! Split Infinity

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Aaah okay i see what you are saying now. Now knowing that i will try to develop a device that will prove you wrong
Thanks for breaking that down into such detail.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

all Magnets have at one time been subjected to an electric Charge so their energy does not come from Nowhere.

That's true, but once they are magnetized that energy lasts a very long time and it doesn't fade away as it is used. It fades away with time, think about it. If I use a magnet to lift up a metal object, the magnetic energy used to pick up the piece of metal isn't drained from the magnet, the magnet could pick that same piece of metal up hundreds of times and it wont be any weaker. Well it will be slightly weaker, because it takes time to do the lifting. But you are right, magnets do not provide an endless supply of energy, they do become weaker and weaker over time until they aren't useful anymore. But the point is, they last a really long time whilst providing a substantially strong force, and if one were to figure out a way to use that force in a clever way, such as the way a V-Gate works, then one could harness the force of magnetism to provide a substantial amount of power, much more than the energy required to charge the magnet.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

all Magnets have at one time been subjected to an electric Charge so their energy does not come from Nowhere.

That's true, but once they are magnetized that energy lasts a very long time and it doesn't fade away as it is used. It fades away with time, think about it. If I use a magnet to lift up a metal object, the magnetic energy used to pick up the piece of metal isn't drained from the magnet, the magnet could pick that same piece of metal up hundreds of times and it wont be any weaker. Well it will be slightly weaker, because it takes time to do the lifting. But you are right, magnets do not provide an endless supply of energy, they do become weaker and weaker over time until they aren't useful anymore. But the point is, they last a really long time whilst providing a substantially strong force, and if one were to figure out a way to use that force in a clever way, such as the way a V-Gate works, then one could harness the force of magnetism to provide a substantial amount of power, much more than the energy required to charge the magnet.

If it was that simple, it would have been done already. The guys who build things like the Large Hadron Colllider who probably know more than anyone about magets and magnetism would have invented it and made billions. Oh..wait. I forgot what website this is. Yeah, so it WAS invented but the people at the top threatened to break their legs, so its all been covered up. Yeah. Thats it...

In all seriousness, it cant be done. If it could, it would have been done.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

If it could, it would have been done.

You forget that I am attempting to replicate the V-Gate from a video which purports to show the thing working. So who says it hasn't been done. You just think it hasn't been done because you don't see any magnet generators on the shelf at your local hardware store. And that's exactly why people never try to build this stuff themselves, they assume some really smart guy would already have made it and would be selling at the local store. You are so naive friend.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
are you the same guy who claims hes the anti-christ?

because he was trying to do the exact same thing as you.
just wondering.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

lol, no I haven't ever made such a claim.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

lol okay, he claimed he was going to build a free energy device or something so i guess youre not alone in this

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ok... my new magnets arrived and I have decided to remake the whole thing from scratch using what I have learnt so far. The mounting (phase 2) will still be the same.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So you want us to create a device for you with design so you can capitalize off of it. That's hilarious...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Nice redesign.

Is that an aluminum or steel can?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

It's just a tin milo can. But even though the magnets are stronger and I've used a whole lot more of them, it doesn't seem to spin any better than the configuration I was using before, in fact it's a bit worse. I think it's because the diameter of the cylinder is a lot smaller than the other plastic cylinder I was using. This really sucks... I am thinking of just moving onto something else and working on the V-Gate on the side when I'm bored. I'm getting bored of working on the same thing for so long. Even though it does show a lot of promise, it's hard to tweak the design in the way necessary to produce maximum thrust.
edit on 19-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrBlueSky

so let me understand this my friend!! you!!! want free energy !!!!... from a simple! easy! to build machine. lmfao the world really has gotten fat n lazy! not to sound like a troll ma man!! but if it was that simple the world would be a happier better place with no idiots in control and no war!! ... well maybe war with religion still hanging around but still!!
good luck!!

Ahem there is the knowledge out there to harness free energy. Nicola Tesla invented the Tesla Towers. It is believed that the towers were about a couple hundred feet tall and would essentially send a ball of energy around the world and back to the tower again. As the ball of energy would travel it would pick up extra energy as it went and got bigger. Alas after Tesla died, the government came in and took all his research and has kept it Top Secret.

To the Op:
Basically try and research Nicola Tesla and see how he did it and if you can come up with something smaller

XL5

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I would use something thats not metal, maybe a big round jug. Maybe a med size bleach jug. I think you should keep with it as its the most simple thing I have seen. Better then a bunch of electronics with no loop back videos.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

This is so because the Earths Atmosphere contains an Electric Charge thus Lightning from a storm. It still stays within the Rules of Thermodynamics. Split Infinity

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by XL5

I would use something thats not metal

Hmmm you could be onto something actually. It may be the metal cylinder which is interfering with the device and screwing up the magnetic attractions. Thanks for the tip.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

To extend this activity I gave her a metal tin (empty Milo tin) so that she could build in a different way and discover the magnetic property of the metal. She noted that the magnets stuck to the tin, but not to the mat.

Uhm, yeah CO, you cannot use a magnetic cylinder, as it's causing all sorts of disturbances within the magnetic field you are trying to spin. Stick with wood, plastic, brass, or aluminum, as you want the mag field to rotate around, not through, your cylinder.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join