I want to build a free energy generator! Suggestions?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So I've ran across a new system that I think is worth pursuing. It's known as the LLoyd Tanner Friction Boiler. And it's got to be seen to be believed! Before I post the video let me set it up for you. Imagine utilizing our old foe Friction in a way to generate ENORMOUS amounts of heat with relatively little input energy. This is what the Lloyd Tanner Boiler does. It does it by using a friction roller powered by a 1 horsepower induction motor scuffing against a pair of GREEN oak 4x4's. The 4x4's are held in place using a pulley system and ten pound weights. Oh and each 4x4 lasts about 3 days before it's worn down too low to be used.

ABove the friction roller Lloyd tanner places a boiler of his own design that's capable by my calculation of turning 45 liters of water per hour to 500+ degree steam. Now remember when I stated that it takes a one horsepower motor to run the friction process? Well even better than that the motor is only running at half it's capacity. Keep these numbers in mind.

So 45 liters of steam weighs 99 pounds with that 99 pounds of steam at a hundred or more psi you would be able to run a standard tesla turbine of 2 to 2.5 horsepower. Remember when I said it only takes half a horsepower to generate the effect? This gives you in the neighborhood of 1 to 1.5 horsepower to do with as you will.

Sure beats burning 20 pounds of hardwood an HOUR to generate the same amount of electricity doesn't it?

With all of this said I'm not sure if I"d count this as an overunity device but it's definitely very efficient and could be used to great advantage by people out there looking to get off the grid. It should be noted that LLoyd is working on building a larger version that should generate enough steam to power a ten horsepower steam engine while only using 4 to 5 horsepower to power itself.

If you want to know more you can visit my personal thread on the subject or the energetic forum posts which have well over 16 pages of information on the device.
my thread on the LLoyd Tanner Boiler
Energetic forum article on tanner boiler
LLoyd Tanner's own site about his friction Boiler
Note: this site contains a YT video about the device that's only a couple minutes long that I suggest you watch if you're interested in this technology.
edit on 19-5-2012 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-5-2012 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

XL5

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Druid42, I don't think any metal would be right for this. You don't want eddy currents to cause drag. Same thing happens if you drop a strong magnet down a copper, aluminium and brass pipe, the magnet doesn't fall as fast.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by XL5

I so agree with you. You have to imagine what a magnetic field is:

And then, think about the field influence on the medium being used. Most people look at it from the top down, but you actually need to see it from the bottom up. You need to see how EACH individual field interacts with the next.

There's also something about magnetic phases, and synchronization of the fields, and then we can think about creating a device that spins by itself. Beyond that is the quantum interactions of mag fields, but nobody knows anything about that anyway. Magnetism is still unexplained.

For now, anyway.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Yeah I think you guys are correct. Although I'm finding it difficult to locate a plastic or cardboard cylinder with the right diameter, I don't have anything that fits the bill. The plastic cylinder I was using before it too large now that I'm using much smaller magnets. I'll just have to keep an eye out for cylinders which fir my requirements, unless you guys can think of something that would work.

edit: don't worry, I found something that will work perfectly, although I'm busy with some other things at the moment so I probably wont get around to making it for a day or two.
edit on 20-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I don't understand why people here are not trying to figure out how to create a better Solar Cell? Here we have this immense source of energy...The Sun...which puts out more power over 250 square miles than is needed to provide 90% of the Electricity needed to supply the Continental U.S....and yet we seem to avoid using this energy.

There are very eficient Solar Systems that are used by the U.S. Military and several companies of late have devised things like the Solar Shingle which is self heating to prevent Snow build up and is perfect for the North Eastern U.S. Unfortunately...this company was bought out and all of a sudden...a Solar Shingles price SKYROCKETED!

Even something as simple as a form of Mirrored Array that directs Sunlight to a single point where there is a Boiler that gets Super Heated to the point that the Super Heated Steam can turn multiple Trbines at a rate that FAR exceeds normal Hydroelectric Turbines...thus it can produce 1000 Plus Megawatts of power at low constructional costs.

Even just as simple....Large
Magnifying Glass Forms in an array can concentrate a large area effected by the Sun and direct it to a single point to do the same thing. A Single 12 foot in diameter version of this could provide a Home with more electricity than it would use in a year and the Homeowner would be selling back electricity to the GRID.

SOLAR is the way to go and anyone who thinks it is not efficient enough is being fooled by Big Energy.
Split Infinity

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

SOLAR is the way to go and anyone who thinks it is not efficient enough is being fooled by Big Energy.

You are of course completely correct, but this thread is not about conventional clean energy sources. It's about alternative clean energy sources which aren't yet accepted in the mainstream. I'm not interested in creating things which thousands of people are already using.

I don't understand why people here are not trying to figure out how to create a better Solar Cell?

Because there are already multiple research institutions around the world working on that problem, and they are making progress every day. We are not professional scientists, we don't have the resources to conduct such advanced research on a simple ATS thread. Creating a better solar cell is not as easy as it sounds.

Even something as simple as a form of Mirrored Array that directs Sunlight to a single point where there is a Boiler that gets Super Heated to the point that the Super Heated Steam can turn multiple Trbines at a rate that FAR exceeds normal Hydroelectric Turbines...thus it can produce 1000 Plus Megawatts of power at low constructional costs.

A similar idea was already posted on the first page of this thread. And you are right, this is a brilliant idea. By using a parabolic mirror dish you can direct all the light to a focal point and it results in immense heat at that point. The following videos are perfect examples of just how much heat this process can produce:

melting steel with sun light:

melting rocks with sun light:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I have a great idea.
Get yourself a walking machine and hook it up to a dynamo, then connect that to your house supply.
That way, you not only be fit but have free energy.
the only problem is if you stop running the ice might melt in the freezer.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The problem with harnessing solar is because of clouds. Overcast day, no energy. Magnetism always works.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Ok, waiting to see what you come up with. So far, this has been interesting to follow.

Good luck.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Ok, here's the deal. I recently purchased a whole heap of electronics and magnets and stuff like that so I should have most of the things I need to build some sort of free energy machine. However, I'm not really sure where to start. I need suggestions from you guys. I would prefer to build some sort of over-unity electronic circuit but I'll also try building some magnet-based generators if you have any good suggestions.

It should be clear from my post history (see some of the threads in my signature) that I am not any type of disinfo agent and I am not aiming to discredit anyone. I really want to create a working over-unity device and share my success with the world. I will post clear, detailed, extensive video footage of any devices which I think are working as claimed. I will also let you guys know which devices I think don't work as claimed.

Please try to follow these points when making suggestions:

1) You must have reasonable knowledge that the device does work as claimed
2) You must provide full detailed schematics or instructions for building the device
3) I would prefer to attempt simpler machines rather than large complex machines

Fire away.

ask yourself.

How do I create a closed loop when my calculations include constants with infinite occurrences after the decimal point. when rounding off at any point will cause a "LOSS" of data. And thus a waste of energy.
edit on 20-5-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

In case ANY of you have any doubts...check out this site as it will explain that YES there are generators out there that work, and YES those inventors have been murdered or shut up and ALL their property siezed for "government" reasons.

www.thrivemovement.com...

What is "FREE ENERGY"?

By Foster Gamble

In an era of oil wars, gas price manipulation, fossil fuel pollution and economic collapse, it’s hard to imagine many more provocative terms than “Free Energy.”

So what does “free energy” mean?

First, like “free air,” it’s available anywhere, for anyone. Energy is endlessly available without burning or exploding anything.

Second, though devices would necessarily cost something to make and to buy, they would make energy access so inexpensive as to dramatically raise the quality of life for everyone.

This area of innovation also uses the terms: breakthrough, advanced, over-unity, innovative, novel, unconventional, revolutionary, outside the box, second-generation, zero-point, vacuum, cold fusion, novel hydrogen, etc. Professionally the field is now most often referred to as the “New Energy” movement. www.newenergymovement.org...

But isn’t a perpetual motion machine impossible?

Of course no machine runs forever, because it is made of matter and all matter wears down. The key is that it is the source of power that is virtually endless.
ex]

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Of course I have no problem with free energy, and the laws of thermodynamics need not be violated, simply for the fact that any device would translate energy within a microscopic level, as opposed to a violation on the macroscopic scale. Such a device would function within the parameters of a larger system, converting free energy from the larger system into use on a smaller scale. Let's call the larger system the biosphere of the earth, and the smaller system the device that generates energy from a quantum scale. Casualty is not violated, nor are any thermodynamic laws, as the excess energy is returned to the environment.

I have problems with that, such as the device performing on a different planet or spaceship. The ISS is still within the earth's biosphere, so such device should still function there. Basically, it seems free energy would only be retrieved in proximity of our planet.

We are still learning.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

The problem with harnessing solar is because of clouds. Overcast day, no energy. Magnetism always works.

Not so...UV-Light penetrates right through cloud cover...thats why you can get sunburned on a cloudy day.
Split Infinity

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
So you want us to create a device for you with design so you can capitalize off of it. That's hilarious...

Exactly.. ppl have to realize the possibility of this entire free energy initiative and such threads ar ethe product of either ignorance or the establishment. they will use your input to deduce how to design infinite energy and if successful will dominate and monopolize it and run the world with tyranny making mankind forever enslaved.

Do not help them. do not persist in free energy. NOT UNTIL WE HAVE TAKEN BACK THE PLANET FROM TYRANTS!

DO NOT HELP, DO NOT CONTRIBUTE.

I mean you and they wont figure it out anyway and i know why. but still.. dont help them. ur helping them to create new ways to kill u. u are not a member of imperial bloodlines. They are imposters anyway!

I will taunt you a second time. FAILURE IS ALL YOU WILL KNOW IN ATTEMPTING TO CREATE INFINITE ENERGY. NOONE WILL HELP YOU. THO THEY MAY SEEM TO BE TRYING!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Magnets, big and small to work like mini planetary systems? in some kind of water based tank for microgravity to create a hydroelectric daming system generator? don't know why this idea keeps floating in my mind, magnets, water and electricity...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Sorry for my delay with this guys, I've been fairly busy with other stuff which I can't avoid. It might be another few days before I get back around to the V-Gate.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You know how a wind turbine turns wind into energy, and a fan turns energy into wind, what about combining the two and tweaking for free energy output 24/7? I'm a highschool dropout, so I can't get technical with you on this. I'd like to know if it can actually work, though. By the way, hello demons! I'm sacrificing for you, so you don't have to go to hell!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by charlyv

Your space example does not take into account the gravitational drag that the entire universe puts on everything, as well as the nearest galaxy, star, planet or moon. It does not take into account the effects of photons moving every which way, cosmic rays, magnetic flux in the space-time continuum or hundreds of other forms of energy and gravity anomolies that can and do produce instability in any and all system.

Gravitational drag of the entire universe?

Please... how much can you stretch this out to fit your perspectives. The forces you talk about are so minutes that they are not even relevant. Photons and radiation can easily be excluded from the experiment if you encapsulate the ball in some sort of thick lead container. And gravity dies off relative to the square of the distance, so it wouldn't take long before the force of such gravity was completely miniscule. Not to mention, gravity only works exerts a force in one direction. It pulls us down to Earth, but there is no horizontal force pulling us to the side, thus one could simply spin the ball in a direction where the force of the Moon or Earth is not acting on it. Furthermore, since this is a purely theoretical experiment, we could simply say lets take it out into the vastness of space where there's virtually nothing around for light years.

You are completely wrong about what you think thermodynamics says about systems like the one we are talking about. It's perfectly possible, because the energy in the system is conserved. Just because something can be in perpetual motion does not mean it can provide free energy. The system I described does not create energy, and if you were to extract energy from the spinning ball it would slow down. In reality, you are correct, it would be virtually impossible to make it work for an infinite amount of time, simply because the Universe is too chaotic. But for all PRACTICAL purposes it can most certainly be considered perpetual motion because the ball will keep spinning for vast amounts of time without needing any extra energy injected into the system.
edit on 13-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

You really need an education in physics. You need to understand why there is no such thing as perpetual motion. I did try to help, but you have one of those hard core conundrum attitudes , where you cannot accept scientific principle, so, Done here, have a nice pseudoscience life.
edit on 25-5-2012 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join