It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to build a free energy generator! Suggestions?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Ok after a bit of testing it turns out that springs or rubber bands are not better than simply using the force of gravity. It's going to take me a few more hours to reconfigure my machine to work with gravity but hopefully I get it done in the next few hours.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wow everything I try leads to another problem. I have it mounted on an awesome base which looks pro as, but having it horizontal comes with another set of problems. The slightest amount of uneven weight causes the heavy part to spin towards the bottom and the extra force works against the force of the control magnet and makes it harder to spin. It also has a bit more friction because the metal turning part is being compressed at the bottom (since it isn't fastened on both sides of the cylinder). It does look super cool though, I wish I could get some footage of it but my camera is out of juice.

I ordered some more powerful magnets yesterday and a few longer rod magnets which should help it spin much better. I might wait until they arrive before going any further with it. The speaker magnet is just going to be too heavy I think, so I think it's better to wait until I get some better magnets to try out. I'll upload some footage of the new configuration tomorrow when my camera batteries have been recharged. I think the hardest part is going to be adding the control magnet on an arm which hangs over the top of the cylinder, I'm not really sure how I'm going to do it yet. Hopefully this wont take too much longer.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Don't give up ever.

The magnets part is the hardest, and I will be looking into this msyelf when we get attempts at a few different methods going, for example, I want to create a kind berdini engine, a Tesla coil, and play with magnetic on flux angles, play with circuits and ways to create reverse hz, and also, have always wondered if you designed a circuit like sacred geometry and put in crystals too, what would happen. Not to mention pyramid power.

But, magnets could be:

Magnetic iron filings

Methods of Magnetisation and Demagnetisation

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Water powered, dynamo powered, solar powered, we already have it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

the fallowing site may be useful www.free-energy-info.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I am at a loss for words on what to say to you. Why would you buy things for a Energy Production when you don't have a clue as to what you are trying to do?
Split Infinity

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Ok, here's the deal. I recently purchased a whole heap of electronics and magnets and stuff like that so I should have most of the things I need to build some sort of free energy machine. However, I'm not really sure where to start. I need suggestions from you guys. I would prefer to build some sort of over-unity electronic circuit but I'll also try building some magnet-based generators if you have any good suggestions.

It should be clear from my post history (see some of the threads in my signature) that I am not any type of disinfo agent and I am not aiming to discredit anyone. I really want to create a working over-unity device and share my success with the world. I will post clear, detailed, extensive video footage of any devices which I think are working as claimed. I will also let you guys know which devices I think don't work as claimed.

Please try to follow these points when making suggestions:

1) You must have reasonable knowledge that the device does work as claimed
2) You must provide full detailed schematics or instructions for building the device
3) I would prefer to attempt simpler machines rather than large complex machines

Fire away.

First you have to not use the term free because that wouldn't be correct. The whole of everything is all energy and what you're actually seeking to do is to manipulate the balance to create a potential difference which in turn will be the energy. The amount of the potential difference will determine the amount of usable energy you can get.

While magnets are a start, they're not the way. I have been in this for over 25 years in one way or another, and I can tell you that you will need magnets, some capacitors, a joule thief, or two. A Stubblefield coil, and a levitator axle. you'll know what to do with it when you get them together.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, well, not really, but it sounds good. If that were true the moon would not be going around the earth and so on. But the reason it does is because for every action there is a variable and uncertain reaction equivalent to the primary action. I don't want to give you the keys because it took me 25 years to get them, but just start there and if you get hung up, I'll give you a hint. The earth and the moon work together to produce constant force via energy input, transference, and output. You'll figure it out. And when you do, you'll then need the magnets, but wait till you get it in your mind before you put them to work.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

reply to post by GhettoRice

You obviously don't understand that Volt and Amps only equal watts in a PURE resistive circuit, with the caps and inductor coils you have in their you get and RLC circuit where your Amps and Volts equal your "Apparent" power or Spower and not Wattpower.

Why don't you try reading the thread and catching up to where we are. It was a measurement error, but nothing like what you described. Furthermore, the methods used by Steven Jones to measure the output with the advanced scope he was using were fully conclusive. The question, rather, is did he fake those results. And finally, the Steven Jones circuit is a modified joule thief fool. It is similar but not the same.

I don't think you really know that "an advanced scope" means the guy knows how to use it or read what he's doing, nothing conclusive about it unless "you" can explain what is so conclusive about it.

As far as I can tell he talks about input output power alot and never says that he is varying led brightness with its current limiting resistor. For some reason he has put a resistor before the battery instead of using an ameter with a voltmeter to get his power factors and watt draw. And as I said before the spikes he is seeing are cemf from a coil that looses dc power without a free wheeling diode. He proves this when he does replace the led with a diode later.

edit on 15-5-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
V-Gate Phase 2 Reconfigured:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

For some reason he has put a resistor before the battery instead of using an ameter with a voltmeter to get his power factors and watt draw.

Because the circuit doesn't work without that resistor before the battery, it's a crucial component, one of the most crucial components I found. But I am not going to argue about the circuit with you because there's a million ways you could argue his measurements were wrong. It didn't work for me and I have moved onto something else. There's nothing more I have to say about it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

What do you "find" makes it so crucial?

You seem to have an idea as to how this is actually working?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I found that without the correct resistor before the battery the LED will not light up. However, I just tested it again and it seems that resistor isn't so crucial now that I'm using a larger toroid. Now that I think about it, that resistor is probably only there to make it easier to do measurements of the power out.
edit on 15-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The resistor is there to set the current for the led which is "current" driven after its forwards voltage has been passed you probably could measure this with a simple meter (volt/amp) this is nothing amazing, just a a thyristor using a cap to gate itself and create and oscillating current over the coil which gains the minimal voltage for the led.

edit on 15-5-2012 by GhettoRice because: sp

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

The resistor is there to set the current for the led which is "current" driven

No, not really, the resistor before the LED is used to change the current going into the LED, typically a variable resistor is placed in that spot.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I am at a loss for words on what to say to you. Why would you buy things for a Energy Production when you don't have a clue as to what you are trying to do?
Split Infinity

Lol. But let him at least try.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Any true Green and Endless Energy supply would have to be either Solar or Cold Fusion...or if it could be mastered...Matter/Antimatter Reaction. There is also the possibility of Zero Point Energy Generation.

Anything other than these would not be of a level that would allow an endless and safe form of energy. Solar is very much available right now but it's tech is being held back by paid off politicians involved with Big Oil.

The U.S. Military has Super High Tech. Energy Production methods but is fearful to release it because of possible Millitary Applications. The sad thing is that the U.S. Military and it's Civilian Agencies as well as Contractors...are at least a CENTURY ahead of the rest of the world in this type of tech.

The disparity is so great that they are actually worried that if even some of our allies knew...the S#!% would hit the Fan and if countries such as China or Russia knew...it would set off a new Arms Race. The stuff and equipment you see the U.S. Military using on the Battlefield was designed in the 60's and 70's....the new direction they are taking is in Direct Energy Weapons.

Now as part of this program...new and small compact Nuclear Reactors have been built but also a Low Temp. Fusion Reactor is not just in the works but is WORKING. Split Infinity

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Any true Green and Endless Energy supply would have to be either Solar or Cold Fusion...or if it could be mastered...Matter/Antimatter Reaction. There is also the possibility of Zero Point Energy Generation.

The Sun will not provide an "endless" supply of energy. And who says it's impossible to interface with the zero-point field using the right type of oscillating electronic circuit? I believe it's possible if one can manage to resonate the circuit at the same frequency as the zero-point field.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

The Sun will not provide an "endless" supply of energy. And who says it's impossible to interface with the zero-point field using the right type of oscillating electronic circuit? I believe it's possible if one can manage to resonate the circuit at the same frequency as the zero-point field.

The Sun will provide Energy for many Billions of years so as far as Humans are concerned...that is endless.

As far as using an ociillating electronic circuit...for accessing Zero Point Energy...I don't wish to be rude...you really don't know what you are talking about. Zero Point Energy is like piercing the boundries of or Univeres Space/Time Membrane in order to connect to another Divergent Universal State. This take a hell of a lot more than simple frequency manipulation.

The process would have to be able to harness Energy Interconnectivity in another Universal state via One Dimentionality or Singularity. In able to do this you would need to understand the Unified Field Theory which at current Human Brain Development...we are not able to grasp. Split Infinity

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

lol, judging by what you just said I would say you have no idea what you are talking about. Virtual photons from the zero-point field have already been isolated and manifested in the real world.

Light Created from a Vacuum

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

The resistor is there to set the current for the led which is "current" driven

No, not really, the resistor before the LED is used to change the current going into the LED, typically a variable resistor is placed in that spot.

Im not sure how to respond to a denial of my statement only for you to repeate it with confidence.

It's as if you give nothing of technical detail until the contrary party says well look at this, and then you say well of course I know about "x" the whole time.. (repeats what was just said) in an attempt to appear understanding.

I have explained what this circuit is doing, do some research on the forums of some of these places from people with "actual" electrical experience and they will confirm the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join