It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to build a free energy generator! Suggestions?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I actually spent the time to read all 22 pages of this topic. So let me qualify my post by saying I understand the concept of people saying something is impossible, and it ends up being possible. I understand, but let me be a bit of a jerk for a moment.

Free energy is possible in the sense you can create harvesters that will gather energy that doesn't require you to pay for it. Perpetual Motion Machines and Zero-Point Energy Machines are pretty much impossible. Literally impossible in all conventional senses, but I'm not just going to assert this. Let me actually be constructive.

Energy is simply Work, that's it. Energy we can use is Mechanical Energy. This energy has two states, Kinetic Energy and Potential Energy. If you throw a ball into the air, the ball has low potential energy and high kinetic energy. When the ball stops rising and is about to fall back to Earth, it has low kinetic energy and high potential energy. That's how it works, and any device you make needs to conform to this principle.

The next thing to consider is what exactly you're harvesting. I imagine in this sense you are trying to harvest electricity to use. So Electrons transfer power by Photons. It's not exactly true, but think of it like that. So Electrons repel each other kind of like Electron A throws a medicine ball called Photon towards another Electron, called Electron B. So Electron A is pushed back by this toss and Electron B is pushed back when it catches the Photon ball. This causes the repelling forces or the interaction of the Electrons themselves.

Now you are in luck because Photons are mass-less, but Electrons are not. Quarks are actually pretty heavy and as such a perpetual machine will be adding energy to a system, which will be adding mass, which will be adding gravity, which will soon be incapable of being picked up or moved, eventually collapsing into a black hole.

Zero Point Energy is the ground state any quantum field can reach. If you were to reduce a molecule to Absolute Zero, it would still have energy simply from being in this Universe. Removing this ground state, or Zero-Point Energy would remove that molecule or atom from this Universe. You left a link demonstrating that scientists had harnessed Zero-Point Energy, but you are wrong. What the scientists demonstrated was that these virtual particles popping in and out of existence were able to be brought into our Universe by exchanging Kinetic Energy to the particle's ground state, causing it to have a more energetic state. Also, they used electrons to produce a photon, which is mass-less and easier to deal with.

Now, let me undo everything I just said. Perpetual Motion Machines are possible, and getting Free Energy from the Zero Point field is possible, sort of.

I think it was Hideki Yukawa who figured this out, but he said that there must be some sort of particle holding protons together. He predicted the mass and charge of these particles and he called them Mesons. Eventually the name would be called Pions and latter Muons. They found that the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle explained how much you could borrow from the void and for how long. So you could borrow a Muon to keep protons together for a very short period of time, and in a very short distance. I think some where in the magnitude of 1 x 10 to the negative 14th power meters. Some where around there.

One thing the early scientists saw in the Cloud chambers (I can't remember if it was cloud chambers or bubble chambers, it was around the 30's and 40's) was that the Ion Trail was straight like an electron. So long story short, the Muon was able to turn into an Electron.

So the device you're going to make will need a Photovoltaic receptor or cell that will produce a charge when exposed to photons. A radioactive element that will shower an area of matter with particles that will produce an ion trail. Then a mysterious 4th step, and PROFIT from your endless supply of true Free Energy that didn't affect the general mass of the Universe because your Muons decayed into beautiful electrons and then winked back into the void but not before producing photons from your Zero-Point Energy circuit from that science article. Hurray. Or make a black hole at the center of your TARDIS and soak up all the temporal rift energy.

On another note you could make use of your own body to produce energy with flexible circuits or Rochelle Salts connected to a Miller Solar Engine, minus the Solar part.

Just know that I'm in your corner cheering you on, so long as you understand that the Universe is a closed Adiabatic System when it comes to our technology. Until you start travelling to other dimensions, we live in a closed system, and you are bound by the conservation of energy. Your machines will break down eventually unless you put more energy in. You will always have a net loss.

Good Luck.

- The Grigori

P.S. If you have the means, look into making Electrets. They will gather static charge, but could be useful in strange ways. Probably a good place to start.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Grigori because: Trying to think of more helpful ideas for devices.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Free energy is not possible.

Tell that to the sun. And the galaxies, the solar systems, planets, winds, ocean currents, ever-regenerating animal-, and plantlife, windmill owners, and to the man who hasn't eaten or drank for years.

Your conclusion is the only thing that's not possible. It's not possible for free energy not to be possible.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I was thinking about the possibility of building a teslacoilpowered electricengine. This is just a thought I had, I am not a an engineer or a scientist, but a musician. So please don't slap me around for this comment.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

Free energy is not possible.

Tell that to the sun. And the galaxies, the solar systems, planets, winds, ocean currents, ever-regenerating animal-, and plantlife, windmill owners, and to the man who hasn't eaten or drank for years.

Your conclusion is the only thing that's not possible. It's not possible for free energy not to be possible.

Thats not really "Free Energy" as you would like it. By
the definition of "FRE ENERGY" i know.

Thats HUGE AMOUNTS (unbelieveble amounts) of STORED ENERGY..
The sun WILL die, not in billions of years, but it WILL die.
Winds dont last forever and ever and ever.
Its STORED ENERGY.

Dont missunderstand me here, im on the lookout EVERY single day
for a device that will let me uncouple the cord to my house..
But thats not done with the type of "free energy" that your
probly talking about.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
the nearest thing i can think of is to tie a cat to a pole and attach a slice of buttered bread to the cat's back and the cat will want to land on its feet and the bread will want to land buttered side down and will rotate constantly

Absolute Genius. Brilliant!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It would appear that your trying to do something outside the box,whilst still sitting in the box.

from your replies i doubt very much that you'll entertain this,but hey maybe someone reading will fiddle with it and go in a direction i'm not interested in right now,(i'm experimenting for other reasons)
you'll need
(1)64 tetrahedron
(2)electromagnet
(3)mylar
(4)salt water extract

no doubt other things need to be added to go in a certain direction,but once you fiddle with these some ideas may come...

P.S. am i insane? is an often pondered question

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Free Energy? That's easy. Buy a solar panel. Put it in your backyard.
There you go! Free energy! It could run a small circulating fan in your house.
No bill from the local utility.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
A very smart friend of mine is over the moon with a new invention he replicated from schematics and video one of his fellow inventors has come up with.

Essentially it is a unity plus generator.

It is a simple solid state circuit that when connected to a 12v power source can very rapidly charge multiple 12v batteries.

The device uses very high voltage 'return electrical pulse' which is captured and routed back into the circuit.

The inventor, in France is sharing the design on line, for his own safety.

Based on the 'Joule Thief' principle, the thing seems to have gone viral in the last few days.

If there's anything to it, we will be hearing more about it very soon.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
It is a simple solid state circuit that when connected to a 12v power source can very rapidly charge multiple 12v batteries.

The device uses very high voltage 'return electrical pulse' which is captured and routed back into the circuit.

Sounds like a solid-state version of a Bedini "generator".
edit on 18-6-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Create a mini self sustaining universe model. But make the dark matter an a mini hugs bosson:-)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: engvbany

Sounds like a solid-state version of a Bedini "generator".

Yes, it does use the same coil (he scavenged it from one of his many Bedini machines), but he compares it to the 'Joule Thief' principle for which there are many published versions.

In fact he has met with John Bedini personally at his armoured compound on the west coast.

My friend is a most interesting fellow who has done some pretty amazing things.

I wish I could say more.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
In this YouTube video Rene explains fully how to build your own unity plus generator.

www.youtube.com...

The recent release of Tesla Motors technology by Elon Musk has spurred a new openness amongst Electrical Experimenters.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Yes, it does use the same coil (he scavenged it from one of his many Bedini machines), but he compares it to the 'Joule Thief' principle for which there are many published versions.

If he has bought "many" Bedini machines he doesn't have the sense he was born with : one should have been more than enough.

[ Apparently you didn't click on the Bedini link I provided. ]

edit on 19-6-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

... he has met with John Bedini personally at his armoured compound on the west coast.

I imagine he'd need an "armoured compound" to protect him from all the suckers trying to extract a refund from him.
edit on 19-6-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Well I am determined to take off at least 200 a month on this very odd, fortis electric bill we have that is with those new digital meters, and the bill is twice what we believe possible. We, a large family with a boarder, computers, fans, heaters in winter, dishwasher and all the normal stuff, paid alot more than my father. His bill was always around 90, with his computer, and he had natural gas. Ours was, with the same set up minus the dish washer and the well, 142 a month year round, mind you we had 2 air conditioners in the last year upstairs and down. And 280 cost averaged for natural gas. So we spent 10 000 upping the electrical and putting in an expensive ductless heatpump furnace, but even without the heat, its 300 to 400 a month electrical in our small house under 1000 square feet but the basement has kids.

Now, we're going through a process, ordered a device to check the appliances, and will turn off all the breakers and really investigate what is wrong. We may even have to get the electrician to take a look at the meter and recheck his work on the panels. And in the end fortis may need to replace that dam meter.

This could take months, or even a half a year to solve, Don't know. Many more in our region have the same problem, everyone suddenly has faulty appliances according to Fortis when they got these new meters and no choice in them.

Well I'm thinking of starting to make solar stirling engines but have my own folder for all kinds of extra suggestions.

Overunity or cavitation. I like Jason Verbelli's videos, and his reading list under them, for example, Walter Russel.

There is a video, I managed to get down, but youtube removed it just shortly after.

Its called: Russellian Science Implosion Technology ends corporate owned, explosion based slave technologies
but its literally disappeared.

I'll describe it though, it was short and basically a concept:

For every centifrugal action there is an exponential opposite centrifugal reaction. Centrifical is an orbit, centrifugal is on its own axis. The reaction is exponentially more than the energy put in.

He is spinning a disc on a rod. The disc has wires on it and magnets, its a clear type disc looks plastic, perhaps a foot in diameter or so. Using his hands and he says he's only spinning it at a few hz, but the reaction is alot more. He talks about the magnets and says if it was attached to say a motor, that turned it at about 200 or 300 rpm, this will be spinning at about 15000 rpm.

Multiply the centrifugal spin by 75 to get the centrifugal spin. So why aren't we utlizing this spin? He then suggests adding coils on both sides of the spinning plastic or plexiglass disc.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

SEG Centripetal Spin Powering a 24w bulb

well another one of his video's on the subject.

Click on show more.
edit on 19-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

XL5

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Unity, its not faulty appliances. If anything its poorly engineered appliances that have poor power factor correction. If the bill changed when you got the new meter, I'd bet they changed the rate you are charged and/or the way they charge you. Ask them directly if you are being charged in a different way or just being charged more.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: engvbany

If he has BOUGHT "many" Bedini machines he doesn't have the sense he was born with : one should have been more than enough.

[ Apparently you didn't click on the Bedini link I provided. ]

... he has met with John Bedini personally at his armoured compound on the west coast.

I imagine he'd need an "armoured compound" to protect him from all the suckers trying to extract a refund from him.

Where did I say my friend "bought" Bedini generators?

Someone with your reading comprehension ability would be well advised to read things twice before posting insulting comments.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dicko
Create a mini self sustaining universe model. But make the dark matter an a mini hugs bosson:-)

This made me laugh.

I've got nothing of that calibre to add, except perhaps using our body's free energy of motion and hooking up a peddle bike to a motor and many batteries.

www.youtube.com...

Or, alternatively, use a treadmill with people/dog(s) free physical energy.

edit on 20-6-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have a thread on the concept of overunity. Not sure on what free energy is, everything costs a little money to get and keep running and energy,even if its abundant, may belong to different realms even, we dont know. But intrinsic within objects, molecules, there are clusters of bucky ball magnets holding it together with magnetic forces that can be released.

Jason points out, in our model of science we're told a fairy tale. In the fairy tale world, small all positive magnets, protons (which do exist and can be observed) are surrounded by small all negative, invisible and weightless negative magnets. Oops...first of all, do electrons really exist or are they a mathematical solution to making our paradigm work? I'm not saying that a negative magnetic flux doesn't exist, it all electro magnetism and in my view, Electric Universe and Holographic Universe, based on the platform of Infinite Something/Infinity. But not in wave form, in bucky ball form, invisible, weightless and formless all negative bucky balls??? Do they exist?

Don't think so. Also, its pretty obvious that even a grade school student might understand, that an all negative magnetic is not going to orbit an all positive one, they'd be smashed together.

In any case, if you think in waves and release of molecular energy, or bucky ball energies, magnetic energies, and cold fusion, CAVITATION. hz or friction causing a change that forces these complex arrangements to release energies.

So, what does the sun, its corona and the pistol shrimp have in common?

Well, cavitation/cold fusion! The sun's corona seems to be a powerhouse of creating all the molecules and elements of the solar system, its the MOM, and via connections to its children, sends elements to the cores of the planets. That is what I believe. Whatever others think, the sun transfers elements to the bodies orbitting it, or caught in its rather large magnetic field. Whether they've found this through those connections they've hinted at in some articles, yet, or its unknown at this time.

The sun doesnt have to be hot. The pistol shrimp's claw isn't hot. The release of molecular energy is instant, and hot.

So cavitation/cold fusion and centrifugal forces, add up to some interesting future energies, that are environmentally sound.

The thing is, earth is a giant magnet too. Earth spins. Due to the magnetic flows, its core, and the energy it gets from the sun. Moon doesnt have that core and doesnt spin.

Earth is a centrifugal force overunity device.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: XL5
Unity, its not faulty appliances. If anything its poorly engineered appliances that have poor power factor correction. If the bill changed when you got the new meter, I'd bet they changed the rate you are charged and/or the way they charge you. Ask them directly if you are being charged in a different way or just being charged more.

I believe this, but still legally need to take notes on everything and do some tests, in order to get the meter replaced in the end.

We moved, from a house that was on an old meter, and 142 cost averaged a month. and then assumed all was well, got work done in October, for the heat pump and electrical work done. The meter readers were on strike so had these really low bills a few times, based on an estimation of the guy who was living in a fifth wheel guarding the property while it was up for sale for 2 years.

In February we got a 2500 dollar make up fee. Alot of elderly people got their power cut off and had meals on wheels caretaking them in the dark.

So did some searches and found out that large number were complainging with suddenly huge power bills, all around us in neighboring towns too.

They all get told the same thing. About 1/3 on the digital meters/smart meters, suddenly have their power go up, twice as high, ours is nearly that. We were expecting say, with their 14% increase, and the well and dishwasher, maybe 175 a month without heat. But that expensive ductless heater should be lower than the 280 gas bill we had. Some of the 1/3 affected have rates that went 4 or 6 times and power bills for 1200 square foot houses, over 1000 a month.

And the company is jerking them around.

Now, we suspect its the meter. Appliances not designed right. hmmm, as if the public can do something about that. The technology that is a bad fit with everyone's appliances needs to change ASAP.

And a woman spent some time getting this solved. She was in yelling matches with Fortis, went through the protocols of testing appliances. Then insisted on a replacement meter that did not send back info, ie was unhackable, and then got in an electrician, who found out the imcompatability of a faulty smart meter with her power box had burnt out the fuses and had to replace them. In the end, months later, after enormous bills, she had normal ones again and she was encouraging everyone to do a similiar thing.

Now, we dont really have the money for bills that take our whole living amount away. So, our plan is: make 300-400 a month extra an put away for power. More if the kids can slowly create hobby incomes. Go through all the steps and try to get this resolved with Fortis.

And no matter what, start making energy so we can at least take off 200 a month, on our bill.

My basic short term plan, ie a plan that may only take up to 2 years gradually building (aside from over time experimenting with cavitation or overunity spin forces, that could take years):

1. solar type stirling engines. And have a wood pile for months in winter with less solar. But using parabolic mirrors. Thinking of the base of the shed at the back of our property. The previous owner took it after we moved, but that area at the back to the west, gets lots of sunlight all day, though there are some trees. But thinking of finding a spot around there, building a greenhouse type structure, that protects the hot things from accidents, don't want birds or kids running into them. And slowly building tin can prototypes then more machined stirling engine, with cooling system, and running power to house.

That way the whole thing and sound is away from us and right next to the previous owners machine/welding shop where he makes noise in the day.

and

2. Thinking of creating a kind of friction water heater akin to what I've seen. Not sure if it needs all these holes in it, but I found someone else's, just two metal barrels, pots really, one spinning inside the other, turning water into steam rather quickly, cavitation. And it didn't take that much energy to turn the barrels. But released alot of heat, which could be under a little rack of stirling engines.

That one I'm thinking could be blocked off with some kind of bricks like a kiln, and in the garage.

Just slowly building this with kids who are not gung ho, and right now, not much money to live on due to Fortis, may take a few years.

Our first step is making the extra 300 plus money a month and even using this crisis as a way to lure kids away from games, and into businesses, just slowly one step at a time.

Which means I could even be thanking Fortis if they get going.....nah! NOT! Actually if it works out, that a person can carve 200 a month of their bills, will probably get a local group going to help others do the same.
edit on 20-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join