It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to build a free energy generator! Suggestions?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This guy claims he already has a working perpetual motion generator:

pesn.com...

Published yesterday (May 24th)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Hmmm that's a very weird looking machine, never seen anything like it before. Thanks for the update, but it seems far too complex for me to build by myself.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If you're going to do something that complex I'd recommend the LLoyd Tanner Friction boiler it's about a tenth as complex and is generating way more heat than you would get just burning the equivalent amount of wood. I'm working on my own version of the boiler to generate my own power. It's going to be a long road though considering I'm a starving college student but I ultimately think it will be worth it in the end.

HEre's a link to a bunch of data on the LLoyd Tanner friction boiler including my own emails back and forth with the inventor of the device, LLoyd Tanner.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I do not know if this bloke and his product is a scam or what, but he reckons you can make your own energy, with solar panels and wind turbines.

This is the site Power4Patriots

But after mooching around the internet a bit more, I found that you could download all of his manuals and vids for free, from here Power4Patriots

It might interest someone here?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

OP is talking about a device that creates energy out of nothing from it's own movement.

I was under this impression also, but now I'm not sure. FREE energy means no cost. It doesn't mean a machine that puts out more energy than it takes to run it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
FREE energy means no cost. It doesn't mean a machine that puts out more energy than it takes to run it.

Why not? that excess energy is FREE, You could even close loop the system and have it powering itself. Is this not free enough for you?

Im not sure what you mean by "FREE energy means no cost". If a machine is making more that it is taking in, that is essentially "no cost"
What do you want? To walk down a street sometime and run into some crazy energy producing system just laying on the side of the road? Would that be free enough for you?

ETA:
To make a perpetual motion machine, you should start by looking at nature. Such as orbits, (Orbits are not circular, but most people who try making perpetual motion devices usually make them perfectly circular) an orbit will speed up on approaching the perigee and slow down approaching the apogee. I had this thought playing kerbal one day.
edit on 18/8/12 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Not into electronics, so take this as a suggestion with a grain of salt.

I think the first thing to do is to figure out how to collect massive amounts of energy and funnel it down in a way that can be used to turn a generator.

The sun is still the best bet. There is a bar-b-Que grill that produces so much heat from the sun that it doesn't use lighted charcoal or anything else. Solar Grill

Now, that's a LOT of heat, but exactly how to convert it into energy to run a generator is beyond me. But good luck in your efforts!

P.S. The clips shows that this solar thingy can be built for only $50.

edit on 8/18/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Ok, here's the deal. I recently purchased a whole heap of electronics and magnets and stuff like that so I should have most of the things I need to build some sort of free energy machine. However, I'm not really sure where to start. I need suggestions from you guys. I would prefer to build some sort of over-unity electronic circuit but I'll also try building some magnet-based generators if you have any good suggestions.

It should be clear from my post history (see some of the threads in my signature) that I am not any type of disinfo agent and I am not aiming to discredit anyone. I really want to create a working over-unity device and share my success with the world. I will post clear, detailed, extensive video footage of any devices which I think are working as claimed. I will also let you guys know which devices I think don't work as claimed.

Please try to follow these points when making suggestions:

1) You must have reasonable knowledge that the device does work as claimed
2) You must provide full detailed schematics or instructions for building the device
3) I would prefer to attempt simpler machines rather than large complex machines

Fire away.

The entire universe is energy. so energy is all around us, everywhere. The thing is to make a potential difference in it so that there can be motion energy that can do work.

edit on 18-8-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0nZ

FREE energy means no cost. It doesn't mean a machine that puts out more energy than it takes to run it.

Why not? that excess energy is FREE, You could even close loop the system and have it powering itself. Is this not free enough for you?

Im not sure what you mean by "FREE energy means no cost". If a machine is making more that it is taking in, that is essentially "no cost"
What do you want? To walk down a street sometime and run into some crazy energy producing system just laying on the side of the road? Would that be free enough for you?

ETA:
To make a perpetual motion machine, you should start by looking at nature. Such as orbits, (Orbits are not circular, but most people who try making perpetual motion devices usually make them perfectly circular) an orbit will speed up on approaching the perigee and slow down approaching the apogee. I had this thought playing kerbal one day.
edit on 18/8/12 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

I have NO idea how you misinterpreted free energy for perpetual motion. Free energy means harnessing energy that you don't pay for. Free, as in no money comes out of your pocket. Perpetual motion is about creating more energy than what is put in.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Actually no free energy doesnt mean you don't pay for it.... You're obviously going to have to pay for whatever device it is that creates the energy.... That's just common sense. To claim otherwise is just asinine.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I have NO idea how you misinterpreted free energy for perpetual motion. Free energy means harnessing energy that you don't pay for.

Actually, in this context, it doesn't. People who talk about "free energy" and who habituate "free energy" websites, are not referring to solar power etc. They are trying to build devices that create energy ex nihilo, or at least tap into some hidden source such as "zero point".

Personally, I think that they are tilting at windmills. However, it doesn't change the fact of what the term "free energy" has become to mean.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

I have NO idea how you misinterpreted free energy for perpetual motion. Free energy means harnessing energy that you don't pay for.

Actually, in this context, it doesn't. People who talk about "free energy" and who habituate "free energy" websites, are not referring to solar power etc. They are trying to build devices that create energy ex nihilo, or at least tap into some hidden source such as "zero point".

Personally, I think that they are tilting at windmills. However, it doesn't change the fact of what the term "free energy" has become to mean.

Apologies. Back in the day it was called a perpetual motion machine, then alternative energy sources. Then again, back in the day I knew as much about it as I apparently do now.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Apologies. Back in the day it was called a perpetual motion machine,

No need to apologise - what these guys are talking about are perpetual motion machines. I think that term became so sullied over the years that everyone started calling them "free energy" machines instead. A re-branding.

They are as scientifically invalid, and there are exactly the same number of working free energy machines as there are working perpetual motion machines - ie none.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Get a water butt or a large container, fit a tank conector to the bottom of the container. Then attach a pipe going from there up snd over into the top and fill it with water. The weight of the water forces it up the pipe and back into the tank. Now put a water wheel attached to a small dc generator under the flow of water and you have free energy. Simples!!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynebailey85

hi if your looking to make free energy heres a book you should download ******** pjkbook ***************
******************* www.free-energy-info.com... ************** its over 2400 pages many enegy devices with all the science on how it works, even an electronic course in there somewhere and loads of other useful stuff, maybe youve heard of it but maybe alot of people aint and we should all have this book

That is a compendium of inventor suggested free energy ideas that grew to 42M from 22M the
last time I found it. Tesla mentions increased from 214 to 412. Ether mentions from 9 to 49.
Radiant mentions from 74 to 124.

There is a lot of battery and magnet force ideas.
Lyne mentions got reduced from 9 to 6 eliminating 3 in the talk of the Hydrogen Furnace that
is noted in data as to having 1000x overunity heating.
ED: my bad Lyne's does not show up in Lyne search
ED+: as far as getting big OU results the mechanisms seem dangerous even Radiant Energy
as storage is a problem. The only evident OU device that has been deemed a source of interest
is the Tesla airplane as finally developed into the saucers and UFOs of the 1940s and 50s into
the present era.

edit on 10/15/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I know this isn't what you want to hear ( because you want over unity) but - what purpose do you want this free energy for? I have to ask because if it's to run your house and everything in it, there are already proven Free Energy devices to do this you can build cheap.

DIY Free Energy Devices

1) solar power,
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

2) wind power,
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

3) for general heating, build a solar heater
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.greenpowerscience.com...

These are not closed systems because they rely on sun and wind power - But you can make an over unity device that's based on an open system. That won't "violate" any "Laws of Physics" and still give you more energy output than you put in. There are many ways o do this by storing some of this energy then releasing it in tandem with your main source.
edit on 15-10-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
First: Free energy doesn't exist, you are talking about Perpetual motion Machine. That breaks laws of physics.
Second: You are wasting your time and money, no one has ever built "Free energy machine", only people who want take money from ignorant people have "invented" them.

Only wind and solar power go near "free energy", or geothermic if you are lucky.

Several people have tried to make PMM, all have failed. Those experiments work sometime, but finally they stop.

Read some thermodynamics first

Speaking of Perpetual motion, In our science museum here we have this giant pendulum hanging from a very high ceiling, and it's very heavy. It swings and oscillates on it own across a span of about 10 feet, been going for years, generated by the earth's rotation. I always wondered if it would be somehow possible to connect that to some type of generator.

If nothing else build your house next to a raging river and drop a few paddle wheels attached to battery chargers or generator in your home. Between that, windmills, and solar panels, or mirrors that should generate enough power for a lot of smaller things I guess.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

It swings and oscillates on it own across a span of about 10 feet, been going for years, generated by the earth's rotation
Well it's path over the ground changes because of Earth's rotation but it isn't powered by it. Foucault pendulums gradually stop because of air friction but most are powered to keep them going.

The MAGNETIC SUCKER SUBSYSTEM is currently working. It has been a little unreliable, but hopefully, after a major tune-up on December 26, it will be more reliable now. We need a magnetic sucker because, left to its own devices, the swing of the pendulum will shrink to just a few centimetres after only a few hours. The purpose of the MAGNETIC SUCKER SUBSYSTEM is to give a little magnetic "kick" to the iron ball, so it will swing for as long as we feed it power.

www.abc.net.au...

edit on 10/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cool, good info, I never realized the change of direction was an optical illusion the way they explain it

Phage they were hoping you would pop in over at the quantum mechanics thread in this forum, I was reading in there for a while then my brain started hurting.

Check that, it was this one, black holes.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph

Phage they were hoping you would pop in over at the quantum mechanics thread in this forum, I was reading in there for a while then my brain started hurting.

phage and quantum mechanics omg ats

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join