It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama was a high school bully, who pushed girls, abused drugs, and hanged out with Communists.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The more things that come out about
this guy the more and more I just
can not trust him.. Vote for obama knowing this?
Couldn't do it not this time around for sure..

The things listed in the OP that obama
has done are atrocious... Guy seems like
a real low ball.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I never said anything about Romney. He plays the same game, he plays by the same rules.

Politicians never change...and if they do, then they are no longer politicians.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

They're all 'low balls'.

If you think there is any difference between parties, and presidents, you are just falling for the illusion they create.

Government can't change anything because government does not govern, those who have the wealth to control do the governing. "Government" is simply the public face that creates the illusion of public participation and control. For years it has had people focused on abortion, or gay marriage, not on the real issues effecting our collective lives. While worrying about other peoples free choices we have been royally raped and our economy destroyed. We haven't even started to feel the effects of this yet.

Nothing will change unless the way the economy is organized is changed, and "government" is part of making sure that doesn't happen.

edit on 5/10/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Actually that is how desperate liberals are that they have to go back 50 years and attack Mittens on hair cutting and that dude was kicked out of school after that.

Pay no nevermind to 88 million Americans out of work, a housing market that will not recover for a generation, over 100 million Americans living on Government checks. 3 years of new wars,Gitmo still opened the expansion of the Patriot Act,NDAA,ACTA,SOPA,FACTA. Obamacare.

Nope Mittens cutting some hair is the issue for people who weren't going to vote for the guy anyway.

Obama is pathetic and so are liberals dragging up what an 18 year old does where we have all seen true stupidty while watching 90% of Youtube videos and that most famous show called Jack #.

Desperate indeed.

Obama still is a bully and the biggest bullies in this country are liberals because they simple can't stand anyone that carries a different view other than their own.
edit on 10-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
We can't really know if this was true since we can't prove he even went to high school.

I will "see" your "we can't even prove he went to high school" observation and raise you a, "we don't even know if he was born, or if he was just some experiment in gene splicing in a microbiologists lab." FFS's, we don't even know if Obama is human. Too many unanswered questions or answers that are simply, "trust us, we are the government and only here to help."

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I cannot vote for a man who would not sit down and have a beer with me and be able to hold a conversation about football.
Romney sucks.

(this rule is waived for recovering alcholics)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

It's the Royals, the people who were born into power, or whose skills and assets resulted in them being indoctrinated into power, the people who have so much money that they can fund any company, corporation, or franchise they choose, which essentially leaves them with their entire arm in any cookie jar they take a fancy to.

Because those corporations and businesses rely upon us, the average societal mass, to keep them running (much to their inconvenience) they have to cater to us...but to a point. See, using reverse psychology, they can manipulate us to do pretty much anything they want, as long as we think we're not doing it. Convince us the car is running, and we'll think we're driving. Convince us that our money is going someplace worthwhile, and we'll empty our entire savings into the pocket of the nearest idle politician or entrepreneur. So what the Moneymen (as I call the vultures sitting at the top) do is tell the corporations exactly what they want from them is they want to continue being funded and promoted worldwide, and the corporations use their resident psychologists to figure out how exactly to pitch the scheme so that all of us good little dogs will buy into it.

Where does the government fit in? While the corporations drain the blood from our veins, the government keeps us under control and maintains the illusion that we are actually free, instead of little hamsters running on the wheels that keep their electricity going. As long as they maintain the illusion of peace, prosperity, and happiness...we won't question anything. One, because we're just as easily shut down as we are created (reproductive propaganda, anyone?) and two, because it's easier to take the blue pill than it is to take the red one. You can't fight a bear the size of Mt Rushmore, and that's exactly what we're facing here. Poke it in the face, and you're a puddle of applesauce drying on the curb.

And all the while, the government holds us still while the needles drain us dry, because who writes the checks? The Moneymen. Sure, we support the local law enforcement, but their pay is trickled down through the system. And where does it come from? The Fed. And who owns the Fed? It's privately owned, of course. And you can bet every manager shows up at the same galas that feature every single billionaire who has ever wanted to make connections and keep up to date on their investments.

You want revolution? Visit the Moneymen. Just don't expect them to take you seriously...after all, if you're not made out of green paper, or don't have every government agency that doesn't take their money behind you, you'll be laughed off of their pretty little Bahama island. Either that, or you'll be paid to shut up.

Hey, it's worked on everyone else.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by bl4ke360

reply to post by FlyersFan

A report from Columbia University’s National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse (CASA) revealed that nearly half of all of high school students in the U.S. are using addictive substances, and one in three of them are addicted.

* 72.5 percent of high school students have drunk alcohol;

* 46.3 percent of high school students have smoked cigarettes;

* 36.8 percent have used marijuana;

* 14.8 percent have misused controlled prescription drugs;

* 65.1 percent have used more than one substance;

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 10-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Nearly half is not the same as most, and I can bet cocain would be in the single digit percentage. And those are present day statistics, let's not forget Obama went to high school many decades ago.
edit on 5/10/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

And why do you care what drugs someone has done "many decades ago"?

The use of drugs is extremely popular in the USA. Just look at all the caffeine and alcohol there is in any store.

edit on 10-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

And why do you care what drugs someone has done "many decades ago"?

The use of drugs is extremely popular in the USA. Just look at all the caffeine and alcohol there is in any store.

YA, caffeine is very similar to snorting COCAINE!

I mean, it’s the thing to do in this day and age.

That’s the man I want in control of the country…a coke head!!

Maybe next election we can get a meth monkey??

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

See the difference is, Obama wrote this himself...admitting it...saying he wasn't perfect.

Romney is still claiming he doesn't remember any of the stuff he did in high school.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

See the difference is, Obama wrote this himself...admitting it...saying he wasn't perfect.

Romney is still claiming he doesn't remember any of the stuff he did in high school.

Fantastic point. And throw in the fact that Ron Paul claims he has never taken a stinky poo in his life...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So you're against coc aine but not alcohol?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by seabag

So you're against coc aine but not alcohol?

I don't see why you'd find that surprising given that coc aine is far more dangerous than alcohol in every way.
Also, obtaining coc aine means dealing with and supporting drug dealers, and that's not the case with alcohol.
edit on 5/10/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I’m against breaking the law so…YES.

Last I checked, alcohol was legal and coc aine possession was a felony in every state.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hung not hanged.. Some should worry about what they missed in high school instead of being so concerned with bringing us "factual" news from politicaly slanted sights.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is the same type of banter that keeps marijuana illegal..

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I’m against breaking the law so…YES.

Last I checked, alcohol was legal and coc aine possession was a felony in every state.

I'D have to agree if were comparing
past obamas trump
romneys in debauchery in
everyway..

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Figures you had that Zimmerman thread going also.. You enjoy stereotypes.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

Double

edit on 10-5-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join