It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama was a high school bully, who pushed girls, abused drugs, and hanged out with Communists.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
1. Shoving the girl.

Many women, even in their teens, are so psychologically abusive, that it merits them being shoved. Being a woman is no more a right, than sexuality is. The arguement for giving women more rights than everyone else, is absurd. Today women accuse men of rape, left to right ... accuse their parent of abuse, and in majority of these cases, it's done for attention. The few cases that are "real" are usually shadowed by the fake ones.

2. Drug abuse.

This is a real concern. If the man truly tried drugs "enthusiastically", as he says. It simply is a statement that the mans brain has suffered damage, and explains why he is being "insincere" in his messages and actions. He has the "smile" for the masses, but in his mind he is the drug abuser hiding his "needs".

3. Communicated with Communists.

This one does not deserve an answer ... this is so pathetic, that one has to question the OP's motive here. Is he trying to get people to totally ignore arguement nr. 2, even if it's valid? Because this is what it sounds like ... this is nothing but racistic crap. Showing this nonsense is an attack on freedom. People are free to have their own views, and own thoughts ... this means, this is guy is free to be a communist. You don't like it? kiss my b... go move to the Soviet union where they lock people up for their ideology. In the west, anyone is free to have whatever ideology he wants. And communicating with others, is not a crime ... Go take this fascistic crap and "shove" it, where sun don't shine.

Only nr.2 merits any arguement, whatsoever ... the other two are fascistic crap ... and feministic bigger-crap.

edit on 11/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
My understanding is that Obama was conceived and born in Africa and shortly afterwards his parents (both government operatives) moved to Hawaii. He was raised and schooled in a Nordic country, Sweden I believe and in a very cloistered fashion. He was raised and educated to fulfil the position he now holds.

This is why he is reluctant and resistant to produce his birth certificate and factor in the timing of when Hawaii became a state of the America. All planned well in advance and the Hawaii factor - well - they did not time that very well as many people around the world were already in the awakened state and the cabal/illuminati/whatever knew they had to cover their tracks.

I have references - but not in front of me - if anyone wants to troll me or shill me - go right ahead. Anyone else I can dig out the references - in a book and as the awakened ones know - information is found elsewhere than on the internet.

So - in response to this thread - I don't believe any of it. Just as sooooo many say here among the many threads - pics or it didn't happen and that goes for Obama as well - with regard to his birth certificate - the real one issued in Africa.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

So - in response to this thread - I don't believe any of it.

As I said in my own responce, the only arguement on Obama that I can see that merits any argument is Nr. 2. And that is only IFF it has any merit in reality. And only because the man is a president, and it would reflect on his sincerety ... and for no other reason.

The rest, birth certificate, color of his skin, he shoved a girl or talked to communists. Is just plain racistic, fascistic, and feministic crap ... not worth the time of day.

and, just for the record ... I don't even like the guy.

edit on 11/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by Starchild23
Are you going to drag up trash from 30 years ago?

Maybe he's changed since then. I'm not the immature, obnoxious little moron I was in high school...although some people around here may disagree.

People change with time. That's like saying, "You can't get a job because you made spit wads as a young'un!"

So it's OK for the liberal rag, The Washington Post, to drag up Romney allegedly pranking a classmate 50 years ago, but not doing anything similar to Obama?

The best thing about it is that unlike the Washington Post getting a third hand account of the Romney incident, all Breitbart had to do is actually read Obama's firsthand account on this story.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

Personally I find it funny that they stoop so low, the media reports it like its news and the way the public gobbles it up. Dont get so worked up about it. Thats why they put it out there, to get you worked up.

LOL!!!
edit on 11-5-2012 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Forging false info this day is very very easy, this comes also before elections so come on.... I'm not an Obama supporter but I would never ever trust this kind of information. Want to be anti-Obama ? ezy, making protesting illegal in certain areas is enough reason to hate him.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

my roommate and friend's dad found out that barack obama was a nominee for president and spat out his coffee one night and yelled "BARRY!?" I've personally met and talked to him many times and he says barack obama was never a bully and that he wasn' t very good at basketball in highschool and was on the "B" team.

edit on 11-5-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

ohhh you poor fool, Fox news is only a reliable source when it plays INTO their bashing, when Fox posts stuff like that, that counters their bashing, it's unreliable.

Sheesh, you'd think we'd all be on the same page by now

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
When I read the report of what Mittens did in high school, I was not overly concerned..people change, peer pressure in school sucked and many did stupid things.
Gay bashing is a pretty nasty title, but again, in context, high school...if I was running for POTUS, I wouldn't want 1/3rd of the crap I did in high school coming out to reflect who I am as a person.

Obama pushed a girl when he was young. wow. amazing.

But, here is the real devilish part...when he was but a few years younger than this story, he claimed girls had cooties..now, do we want a president that can simply dismiss half the population as having cooties?!!

oh ATS, how much I love your deep political scene here..truely high brow stuff being passed through here.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
2. Drug abuse.

This is a real concern. If the man truly tried drugs "enthusiastically", as he says. It simply is a statement that the mans brain has suffered damage, and explains why he is being "insincere" in his messages and actions. He has the "smile" for the masses, but in his mind he is the drug abuser hiding his "needs".

I think since the 60s, its becoming more and more difficult to find someone whom hasn't played around with drugs overall and has charisma.
Not that the two go hand in hand mind you, but someone whom has always just said no is typically such a stick in the mud person to begin with that they get very little traction in the connection and personality dept.

I don't care if someone did drugs in their past...are they doing drugs now while on the job is the question (as it would cause concern for their judgement). Otherwise...very few people care about this question now adays...or even 20ish years ago when Clinton was being eyed down for not inhaling (the only real problem people had with that is his line of how he didn't inhale...dude, of course you did, your not fooling anyone with that..and you went from we don't care to lol at the answer..good job).

I like Obama's response to that....I did inhale..a lot...that was the point.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
WHO THE HELL CARES????!!! I don't care about Neither Obama's Nor Romney's childhood.. PEOPLE ARE STUPID CHILDREN!!! We ALL grow up eventually!! And we all regret things we've done in the past!! Are we really becoming that petty in trying to find "dirt" on a candidate that we delve into their immature childhood??? REALLY??!! I'm ashamed to be part of any political party now.... It doesn't matter who wins because both candidates are puppets of TPTB!! We are marching towards the end and either on of these guys will be great @ss CLOWNS!!!! As long as we a crooked CONGRESS.. It won't matter which of these guys wins....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Wow, "Obama hanged out with communists!?" Really? So what? So you don't know how to write in the English language? So because you "hanged out with a communist" in high school, that communism rubbed off on you? Is that how it works? You hanged out with someone who had AIDS and you get aids. You hanged out with someone who has cancer and you get cancer? Oh, and shoving a girl when you are what, ten years old, makes you a "bully" who hates women? Which is exactly why Obama has had a long-standing marriage with one woman (unlike let us say, Newt G.) and has two daughters. Because he's waging a war on women? Uh huh...go back to school and study logic and you'll be able to see that you are bringing up a whole bunch of bad logic and poor arguments. In response to someone calling Romney a bully (that was five of his Republican pals...), I am sure and paid for by the Romney Group of Republican Investors. Whatever, dude. The War on Logic and Reason starts with YOU!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bOneSeven
Forging false info this day is very very easy, this comes also before elections so come on.... I'm not an Obama supporter but I would never ever trust this kind of information. Want to be anti-Obama ? ezy, making protesting illegal in certain areas is enough reason to hate him.

You wouldn't trust this information even thought it came from a book that Obama wrote himself?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Whaaa? Is this being written anywhere? Is it being written here?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Obama, by all accounts, was a habitual drug user in high school. He tried coc aine, he admits in Dreams From My Father; he “tried drugs enthusiastically.” The Chicago Tribune reported back in 2007 that Obama thanked the “Choom Gang” in his high school yearbook; “chooming” was Hawaiian slang for smoking pot. The Honolulu Advertiser reported that Obama’s senior portrait “prominently displayed … A package of ‘Zig-Zag’ rolling papers and a matchbook.” One of Obama’s close friends was arrested for drug possession during high school.

In his memoir, Obama talked about routinely getting high. “Junkie. Pothead,” he wrote. “That’s where I’d been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man.” But, according to Obama, he only got high because he was contemplating deep matters: drugs could “push questions of who I was out of my mind.”
Well, I wonder what his problem was with "Who he was" ?

Who does he think he is today ?

Obama told students in 2007 that this activity constituted “goofing off” and “wasting time”:

"I will confess to you that I was kind of a goof off in high school as my mom reminded me," Obama said. "I went to high school in Hawaii, so there's a lot of opportunity to goof off because the weather is really good all the time …

"You know, I made some bad decisions …. You know, got into drinking and experimenting with drugs. There was a whole stretch of time where I didn't apply myself. It wasn't until I got out of … high school, and went to college that I started realizing, man, I wasted a lot of time.”
It seems old habits don't always go away.....he still wastes a lot of time today too !!

And in all fairness, this article should apply to both Romney and Obama ?

But what if childhood conduct helps shed a light on adult behavior? Romney's teenage bullying hurts him because it is consonant with his adult record. Voters may well conclude: once a bully, always a bully; once a privileged abuser of power, always a privileged abuser of power.

Paul Begala on Romney: Once a Bully, Always a Bully

edit on May-12-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Originally posted by RicoMarston
where on earth does this concept come from that a newspaper or magazine or website has to do the same "type" of story on each candidate? is that part of the equal time laws? i thought those only applied to television news programs. maybe i'm wrong?

either way, I think it's absurd to expect the paper to go and dig up the same kind of stuff on Obama just because they did it to Romney. Fair or not, it should be up to the paper what they want to cover, and up to you what you want to read. period.

Well one thing it makes it perfectly clear is that the press is in obamas pockets. The only reason why they dig up dirt on one and not on the other is money/power.

oh yeah, no dispute there. but i'm saying, isn't that their right? if you want to be a stooge for a particular party or politician and use your privately owned newspaper to do so, can't you? personally, that's why i get my news from ATS, blogs, infowars, AND the MSM; all sides of the issues have their line to push.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Doesn't matter. New Manchurian situation created in Adelaide Australia First girl Erin... Second girl Alex... Boy Johnathan or David. Maybe terror attack in Sydney. Secret bonds.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join