It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Double Talk on Trinity is the root of their being Dead in Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Ok, start by looking at Revelation. In Revelation Jesus Christ is depicted as wearing many crowns and riding a white horse. Then look back at Zechariah. In Zechariah 6 there is a story about the 4 spirits of heaven depicted as horse drawn chariots. Then it says the two chariots that went to the north did something for him. The white horses and the black. And then he starts describing the Branch.

Being Revelation is a compilation of previous stories from the old testament it would seem the Zechariah horses have something to do with the horses mentioned in Revelation. So I would deduce this. The white horseman of Zechariah is Jesus Christ. He is a Branch. And a messenger of Malachi. Which one I'm not sure about.

And that does put an interesting twist in the story of the black horseman of Revelation. Doesn't it?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I'll answer him on that.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Most know of the Babylon Trinity story where Nimrod Married his Mother, Semiramis, and liked to play god over building a tower to get close to heaven in the skies. Nimrod became so corrupt at playing god that he was killed and cut into little pieces and scattered, and was represented as going to the Sun in death. His wife/mother could find all his pieces but not the procreating bit, so she makes up a story that the Sun (Nimrod) fertilized her (Semiramis) to produce the Son (Tammus). This is the strange Pagan Sun worship Trinity theme of Father becomes the Son via the Holy Spirit of the Sun. This is the heart of Sun Worship belief, and a belief for gods that Egypt Cloned. Moses tossed out the Egyptian Concepts of these pagan gods in favor of one based on god being Nature's Ways.

The problems with Christian Double Talk begins as they plug Jesus into much of these old pagan Sun Worship belief stories. Jesus has a story of Virgin Birth, but it was really more one for an immaculate conception that was planned birth to have a savior come address a better way for god and heaven. Mary is cast into a role, like Semiramis, where she is fertilized by god. The real story is that Mary was never taught the Pagan Sun god worship was valid and thus was pure and pious of religious belief and she was chosen for Jesus Mother by the Essene's methods of piety, and in this way translated as Virgin. Mary and Joseph conceived Jesus in the normal fashion, but they had great plans for their son to became a Messiah to change how the issues of god were presented to the world. It was a great plan and one frought with resistance and much ignorance in the world.

Many of the concepts for god existed in the minds of men as thoughts and ideas, or the spiritual world of beliefs. Jesus teaching for "The Way" was about moving the concepts of the Sprit of god in the mind into that of building heaven on Earth by the clear explanations of how the spiritual concepts of the mind came into understanding. This meant that Jesus Way would be to teach the orgins of god from the natural order of the planet and in doing this greater understanding make heaven upon the Earth where god become reality as nature.

Jesus would show god as a father of all humans and one that serves the childrens needs and is loving toward them, if one understands the ways of nature. Nature provided great medicines like Myrrh, provided great nutrition via bread and wine, and they gave thanks to nature, as god, for these things. There was a logical way to transition god of the Spirit world of the mind into god and heaven on Earth, and it was based in explaining the simple truths and moving from heaven in the skies or spirit world into reality and Earth.

The Christian's Double-Talk attempts to tell that Mary was like Semiramis and got pregnant in thin air, when the real story was one of planned pregnancy from two pious parents with designs for the child to become a Messiah. There is a non-pagan version of Trinity for Jesus with the Concepts of Father (god), the Son (Jesus--born of the truth of god), and the Holy Spirit (the goals for taking Spiritual into reality on Earth). The real Jesus associated Trinity explains why the Babylon Trinity is false and pagan, and explains the roots of god lie in the explanations of nature's ways.

The Double-Talk of Christians make Jesus into Satan when they make his story like Babylon's Trinity. Then like Jesus, The Man, as a Messiah to make Heaven on Earth built on pious truth being told of god's origin in the ways of the Natural Order. It is the Christians that paint Jesus in the vogue of Babylon's Trinity that are dead in Christ. The Christians technically worship Jesus as Satan when they do this in their teaching. Only a very few understand that Jesus Trinity isn't that from Babylon. Those few that see the Jesus theme of "The Way" was about showing the world the ways of Nature to provide medicines like Myrrh and nourishments like bread and wine with Boron nutrition. They gave thanks for Nature's ways as god and the Lord's Prayer with the special word for super foods. Even the Lord's Prayer and the Last Supper theme was of this ultimate purpose of thanks to nature for these foods and the ultimate wish for Heaven on Earth via teaching these simple truths.

edit on 10-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Christian Religious Double Talk make them Dead of the Christ

I have only one question and that is what are you smoking how much did it cost and can I buy some?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AManYouALL

Originally posted by Akragon

Very true... the trinity is false doctrine... S&F

Not necessarily a false doctrine, but the best doctrine that the person can understand at their particular time of having it.

If they say just Father, Son, and Holy Ghost-----that isn't so bad.

The problem starts when they say all as one. Which means making Jesus god in the methods of Babylon's Trinity. It also means polytheism. And basically the issue for Satan.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You're just wasting your breath, the Babylonian Trinity doesn't exist. None of what your saying is remotely true.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by HeFrippedMeOff

This post reminds me of the darkness I once lived in and through and I detest it. I want peace and love and those things do not exist in relativism or pagan worship of false idols. Praise God for His goodness and the peace He gives to tormented hearts of the brokenhearted and estranged.

I don't understand people's fear of idols. According to the dictionary, idols are man made objects that are worshipped as a deity, or possessing a deity. You and the OP and others project this fear upon Pagans as if we are making idols.

"Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." Matthew 10:28

We do not fear the godless or their idols. The fear you infer in the tone of our writings is real concern in urgency for those who revel in the wickedness of worshiping gods they have made to serve themselves and filthy desires. To all those truly believing God is One, who trust Jesus and the Word of His Holy Spirit, we know there is great danger and we fear for you, not fear you.

See my avatar. Did I make that stick? No. Did I make that stone, or even chisel its shape? No. Did I make the sky? No. What is worship? Isn't it profound appreciation for what is?

HALLELUJAH IT'S A ROCK AND A STICK!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY SING PRAISE AND WORSHIP TO NATURE.
(please excuse my sincerest sarcasm)

Worship, honor, glory, and appreciation are for the One who created all things. What does it profit it a man to boast in pride and joy and worship a rock or a stick that in no wise is anything but a rock or a stick. We worship God for the rain, not the clouds. We worship our Father for light and warmth, not the sun. We give our Father thanks for his amazing grace and all the good of this world. Worship isn't just appreciation it's a special relationship of thankfulness to and for our Father.

How can peace and love be the exclusive domain of people who worship what is not discernable?

Love and peace are the exclusive domain of God for God is love and has sent us his Son that we might know just how much. Not discernable? Perhaps the matter is spiritual which is why you cannot discern? Judge for thyself.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Cor 2:14

You say that you know God through Jesus. Isn't that because Jesus can be seen? But I've heard that not all people have seen Jesus. So then are they beyond love? That can't be right. People can love people and the World, and want peace, even if they never saw Jesus.

I don't understand your line of reasoning or really what the point is of what you're trying to say but maybe what I'll say makes sense and has something to do with what you said.

I don't know God because I've literally seen Jesus with my eyes. I have a relationship in Love with our Father in my heart, soul, mind, and spirit because I believe in Jesus and what he has done for us and I believe he was of the Father. I believe. We, today, are born in an age whereby we "walk by faith, not by sight." And faith is a most blessed thing but love of the world is enmity with God. Love of the world, spiritually speaking, is the worship of this world over that of God; appreciating, honoring, and glorifying creation exalting it above our Father. This is idolatry and does nothing good for those who worship that which they do not know, neither has eyes to see, ears to hear, or hearts to love us as does of great and wonderful Father, God.

And yes, people can love people but were it not for Christ, mankind would have no example of Perfect Love that is completely definitive of God. To explain why humankind without a godly example only knows the selfish, self-gratifying, self-sustaining, proud kind of love would take an endless amount of time but what it simply comes down to (for me at least) is "the natural" vs "self-actualization." Without God to sanctify and give real dignity and purpose to the notion of mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional "self-control", this world would be rampant with nothing but beasts and "love" would only exist in the context of "I sustain my life and my offspring even at the cost of yours" which is truly the way of nature and not the way of a man sacrificing his life for his friend, and even his enemies.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Buddha and Kristna came before Christ did my friend... with the same message...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The one that was born from a rock

Only one came with the correct message, Christ.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Apart from God or even without God, "Nature" would still be definitively inanimate and not worthy of worship or praise.

Whoa.

WOW.

Really? Okay, then, here's a mental challenge for ya: imagine apart OR without God, here you are, and here is Nature providing, rejuvenating, recycling, growing, changing, evolving, surviving......you go 30 days without once taking part in what Nature offers you......nah...you go three minutes without air!....and then come back and tell me that Nature has nothing to do with your survival.
Good luck.

I didn't say nature has nothing to do with our survival. What I said was that nature is a part of creation that supplements our existence in this physical world and is not worthy to be worshiped as God because in an of itself it is inanimate.

Inanimate: not animate; lifeless. spiritless; sluggish; dull. Linguistics . belonging to a syntactic category or having a semantic feature that is characteristic of words denoting objects, concepts, and beings regarded as lacking perception and volition ( opposed to animate).

Again I say, your Nature god doesn't love you. It wasn't thinking of you when you were growing in the womb. And it certainly cannot raise you from the dead unto everlasting life and Jesus is our proof that that very occurrence is real. Nature is not god. God is God and Father, and Jesus is risen and coming again for us for in him our sin have been covered and the wages of sin (death) he has paid for those in him.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Do you think the myth's associated with him matter?

He spoke of love... respect, and humility.... Something most "christians" need to learn...

The correct message came from the same source of all of them...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Do you think the myth's associated with him matter?

He spoke of love... respect, and humility.... Something most "christians" need to learn...

The correct message came from the same source of all of them...

He IS the myth

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

And you know this for a fact?

Perhaps you might explain how...

One ancient text shrugged off as myth, while another is considered truth... both hold the same message yet you can discern which is false...

Can i assume this is because your church says so?

edit on 14-5-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

One ancient text shrugged off as myth, while another is considered truth... both hold the same message yet you can discern which is false...

No, just process of elimination. In the case of Krishna, it's proven that blue people don't exist. In fact, Hindu's actually believe the odd brightly colored depictions of their deities is not symbolic, but their actual appearance. Krishna literally means black.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Read the Book of Jasher it does not describe it that way

CHAPTER 8--The Wise Men of Nimrod, by their Divination, Foretell the Evil that Abram will do to Nimrod's Kingdom, and they seek to kill the Child. Abram, with his Mother and Nurse are Hid in a cave for Ten Years.
CHAPTER 27--Esau slays Nimrod and Two of his Mighty Men. Returns Home weary from the Fight, and sells his Birthright for Value.

www.ccel.org...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

No, just process of elimination. In the case of Krishna, it's proven that blue people don't exist. In fact, Hindu's actually believe the odd brightly colored depictions of their deities is not symbolic, but their actual appearance. Krishna literally means black.

And of course, Jesus walked on water... turned water into wine...

lets not forget the "dragon like" appearance of "God" in this passage...

8 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.

9 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.

11 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.

12 And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.

13 Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled.

14 The Lord thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.

15 And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.

16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the Lord, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

You focus to much on the myth... and ignore the message...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Not to burst any bubbles here but...

In the Marine Corps we were taught that ALL Marines were green.

Thats right, shades of green.

Thus there was no Black man, White man, Red man, Yellow man in the Corps.

We believed it and it was true.

Under fire, the cares of color do not matter.

So, if Hindus believe their Gods are blue...

Then we are ALL blue.

edit on 14-5-2012 by AManYouALL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Not before God the Father and certainly didn't come in the same power as Christ.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeFrippedMeOff
Not before God the Father and certainly didn't come in the same power as Christ.

Is this your sworn eye witness testimony?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

That is debateable...

They all had the same message... from the same source...

obviously not before the Father...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AManYouALL

Is this your sworn eye witness testimony?

It's sad that anyone would deny the logic and science behind history for the sake of "pictures or it didn't happen."

It is the testimony of my heart and faith.

The words and works of Buddha and Krishna neither saved their own souls nor the souls of their adherents from the wages of sin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join