It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Double Talk on Trinity is the root of their being Dead in Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AManYouALL

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
No, just process of elimination. In the case of Krishna, it's proven that blue people don't exist. In fact, Hindu's actually believe the odd brightly colored depictions of their deities is not symbolic, but their actual appearance. Krishna literally means black.

Not to burst any bubbles here but...

In the Marine Corps we were taught that ALL Marines were green.

Thats right, shades of green.

Thus there was no Black man, White man, Red man, Yellow man in the Corps.

We believed it and it was true.

Under fire, the cares of color do not matter.

So, if Hindus believe their Gods are blue...

Then we are ALL blue.

edit on 14-5-2012 by AManYouALL because: (no reason given)

That's a nice moral tool for the military. It's not applicable in this instance. People aren't blue.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by HeFrippedMeOff

reply to post by HeFrippedMeOff

Buddha and Kristna came before Christ did my friend... with the same message...

Not before God the Father and certainly didn't come in the same power as Christ.

That is debateable...

They all had the same message... from the same source...

obviously not before the Father...

Obviously Buddha and Krishna were not before the Father and since the Word was with God from the beginning then also B&K not before Christ. Too, their messages aren't the same.

Buddha and Krishna can't, couldn't, and never did offer redemption from the wages of sin.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

That's a nice moral tool for the military. It's not applicable in this instance. People aren't blue.

People aren't blue to YOU.

I can call people what ever color I chose.

Would you like your perspective forced away for someone else's?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Buddhists don't believe in sin... Just cause and effect...

According to your book you can't do anything without some sort of sin...

And belief in Christ doesn't save you from said Sin if you don't show that belief in some way....

One might say "i believe in Jesus" but if theres no action to represent that belief... it is dead...

Buddha, and Krishna gave the same message as Jesus did....

Love has the same effect no matter who said it...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It is the testimony of my heart and faith.

Then allow others the same respect or we will inherit a world of "pics or it didn't happen".

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Not before God the Father and certainly didn't come in the same power as Christ.

That is debateable...

Obviously Buddha and Krishna were not before the Father and since the Word was with God from the beginning then also B&K not before Christ. Too, their messages aren't the same.

Buddha and Krishna can't, couldn't, and never did offer redemption from the wages of sin.

Unfortunatly you know not what you say...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Buddhists don't believe in sin... Just cause and effect...

A lot of people aren't convinced of sin but then again don't they believe in right and wrong? You can't have right and wrong without sin and righteousness.

According to your book you can't do anything without some sort of sin...

That's an absurd accusation and you know it.

And belief in Christ doesn't save you from said Sin if you don't show that belief in some way....

The product of our faith is good works and a lot of the time the good things we do, we do in secret not to have the praise of men but because our God sees what we do in secret and will reward us openly when he returns so just because you don't see what we do doesn't mean our faith isn't producing good works.

One might say "i believe in Jesus" but if theres no action to represent that belief... it is dead...

I agree. Even scripture reads of those who worship him with their lips having hearts far from him.

Buddha, and Krishna gave the same message as Jesus did....Love has the same effect no matter who said it...

their messages are hardly the same. The definition of Love between the three varies and the way of salvation also varies.

edit on 14-5-2012 by HeFrippedMeOff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

That is debateable...

Unfortunatly you know not what you say...

John 8:58 "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."

Acts 4:12 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

I will stand on the Word

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Then allow others the same respect or we will inherit a world of "pics or it didn't happen".

Oh the hypocrisy!

I have disallowed no one's speech only identified cracks in foundations. Truly, respect to whom respect is due. If your philosophical foundation is garbage then take it to the dumps. Not everything and every belief is worthy of respect and honor.

edit on 14-5-2012 by HeFrippedMeOff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

A lot of people aren't convinced of sin but then again don't they believe in right and wrong? You can't have right and wrong without sin and righteousness.

So you believe Right and wrong come from a book?

You openly condem those that follow the words of Buddha or Krishna without noticing the same message as Jesus taught... Love and respect for your fellow man.

How very christian of you...

The product of our faith is good works and a lot of the time the good things we do, we do in secret not to have the praise of men but because our God sees what we do in secret and will reward us openly when he returns so just because you don't see what we do doesn't mean our faith isn't producing good works.

I didn't say your faith didn't produce anything... I said belief in Jesus means nothing if you don't understand the concepts behind said teachings.

you condem other faiths that arn't Christian only because you don't understand what they teach... IF you did understand, you wouldn't condem people for following them...

They are the same... the only differences are the belief systems that are associated with organized religion...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

So you believe Right and wrong come from a book?

Nope. I am saying right and wrong are contingent upon there being God who according to His own authority determines such in subjectivity and truth, not in relativism.

You openly condem those that follow the words of Buddha or Krishna without noticing the same message as Jesus taught... Love and respect for your fellow man.

Salvation is not by works. And I'm not condemning their works of love. Idolatry is condemnable by the aforementioned Authority who subjectively decided that He is God and only He is to be worship as such.

I didn't say your faith didn't produce anything... I said belief in Jesus means nothing if you don't understand the concepts behind said teachings.

Which is a mute point because I agreed so what is your the point?

you condem other faiths that arn't Christian only because you don't understand what they teach... IF you did understand, you wouldn't condem people for following them...

I'll let the Word of God do the condemning where condemning is due. And again, I'm not against good works. I'm against idolatry that teaches us to worship "things" other than the living God who has proven Himself.

They are the same... the only differences are the belief systems that are associated with organized religion...

They are not the same because Jesus is the way, truth, and the life; no man comes to the Father but by him for all have sinned including buddhas and krishnas. Salvation is not by works but by faith. Buddha and Krishna are still in the grave. These three are very different especially in respect to the truth of relationship with the Father.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Oh the hypocrisy!

I have not disallowed no one's speech only identified cracks in foundations. Truly, respect to whom respect is due. If your philosophical foundation is garbage then take it to the dumps. Not everything and every belief is worthy of respect and honor.

Before Abraham was, I am.

Do you know what this even means?

Ask Abraham who he is and what do you suppose his reply would be? I am Abraham!

THAT is why the statement is true. I am comes before everyone!

In the beginning was the WORD.

Do you even understand?

What is at the beginning of that sentence? A WORD!

and the word was with God... Where do ALL of our words, even your own come from? Do you know? That unknown void inside you from which comes all your thoughts and feelings!

And the word was God.. Are you figuring this out yet? Our whole reality is nothing but words. Take them away and you still exist, but in an indescribable state. How can you describe anything without words?

When you argue against another description of this reality, all you are doing is blinding yourself from a view you would not otherwise have.

You are hurting yourself by denying yourself a view from outside yourself. You are cutting yourself OFF.

Who are you? Do you even know?

Don't tell me lies by giving me a name which was told to you. Who were you before that name? Who are you without a name? Define yourself, for that is all you can ever truthfully know.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Oh the hypocrisy!

I have not disallowed no one's speech only identified cracks in foundations. Truly, respect to whom respect is due. If your philosophical foundation is garbage then take it to the dumps. Not everything and every belief is worthy of respect and honor.

Before Abraham was, I am.

Do you know what this even means?

Ask Abraham who he is and what do you suppose his reply would be? I am Abraham!

THAT is why the statement is true. I am comes before everyone!

In the beginning was the WORD.

Do you even understand?

What is at the beginning of that sentence? A WORD!

and the word was with God... Where do ALL of our words, even your own come from? Do you know? That unknown void inside you from which comes all your thoughts and feelings!

And the word was God.. Are you figuring this out yet? Our whole reality is nothing but words. Take them away and you still exist, but in an indescribable state. How can you describe anything without words?

When you argue against another description of this reality, all you are doing is blinding yourself from a view you would not otherwise have.

You are hurting yourself by denying yourself a view from outside yourself. You are cutting yourself OFF.

Who are you? Do you even know?

Don't tell me lies by giving me a name which was told to you. Who were you before that name? Who are you without a name? Define yourself, for that is all you can ever truthfully know.

you're so full of that "new age" bologna.

In context Jesus was telling the pharisees that before Abraham was, He was and is from the beginning and in collusion, from the beginning the Word was and is. (capital "W" denotes a proper noun + all the other references to Jesus being the Word of God made Flesh)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You're missing the point entirely...

All three taught selflessness, charity, and humility....

All three taught meditation and prayer...

Organized religion is the only thing that seperates the lessons of all of them...

IF Jesus is the word made flesh as you say... what of the rest of the bible?

Is that Gods word as well? All murders, rapes and attrocities included?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

People aren't blue to YOU.

I can call people what ever color I chose.

Would you like your perspective forced away for someone else's?

So your saying my sensory skills are that screwed up? LOL.

Blue, Azul, Neela; whatever you want to call it. Stop being devisive.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

you're so full of that "new age" bologna.

In context Jesus was telling the pharisees that before Abraham was, He was and is from the beginning and in collusion, from the beginning the Word was and is. (capital "W" denotes a proper noun + all the other references to Jesus being the Word of God made Flesh)

Are you the word of God?

If not, then you are speaking for something else.

I don't know you.

My mistake. I will leave you to your darkness and ignorance.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You all are rambling all over the place----reread the theme------stay in the ballpark

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Most know of the Babylon Trinity story where Nimrod Married his Mother, Semiramis, and liked to play god over building a tower to get close to heaven in the skies. Nimrod became so corrupt at playing god that he was killed and cut into little pieces and scattered, and was represented as going to the Sun in death. His wife/mother could find all his pieces but not the procreating bit, so she makes up a story that the Sun (Nimrod) fertilized her (Semiramis) to produce the Son (Tammus). This is the strange Pagan Sun worship Trinity theme of Father becomes the Son via the Holy Spirit of the Sun. This is the heart of Sun Worship belief, and a belief for gods that Egypt Cloned. Moses tossed out the Egyptian Concepts of these pagan gods in favor of one based on god being Nature's Ways.

The problems with Christian Double Talk begins as they plug Jesus into much of these old pagan Sun Worship belief stories. Jesus has a story of Virgin Birth, but it was really more one for an immaculate conception that was planned birth to have a savior come address a better way for god and heaven. Mary is cast into a role, like Semiramis, where she is fertilized by god. The real story is that Mary was never taught the Pagan Sun god worship was valid and thus was pure and pious of religious belief and she was chosen for Jesus Mother by the Essene's methods of piety, and in this way translated as Virgin. Mary and Joseph conceived Jesus in the normal fashion, but they had great plans for their son to became a Messiah to change how the issues of god were presented to the world. It was a great plan and one frought with resistance and much ignorance in the world.

Many of the concepts for god existed in the minds of men as thoughts and ideas, or the spiritual world of beliefs. Jesus teaching for "The Way" was about moving the concepts of the Sprit of god in the mind into that of building heaven on Earth by the clear explanations of how the spiritual concepts of the mind came into understanding. This meant that Jesus Way would be to teach the orgins of god from the natural order of the planet and in doing this greater understanding make heaven upon the Earth where god become reality as nature.

Jesus would show god as a father of all humans and one that serves the childrens needs and is loving toward them, if one understands the ways of nature. Nature provided great medicines like Myrrh, provided great nutrition via bread and wine, and they gave thanks to nature, as god, for these things. There was a logical way to transition god of the Spirit world of the mind into god and heaven on Earth, and it was based in explaining the simple truths and moving from heaven in the skies or spirit world into reality and Earth.

The Christian's Double-Talk attempts to tell that Mary was like Semiramis and got pregnant in thin air, when the real story was one of planned pregnancy from two pious parents with designs for the child to become a Messiah. There is a non-pagan version of Trinity for Jesus with the Concepts of Father (god), the Son (Jesus--born of the truth of god), and the Holy Spirit (the goals for taking Spiritual into reality on Earth). The real Jesus associated Trinity explains why the Babylon Trinity is false and pagan, and explains the roots of god lie in the explanations of nature's ways.

The Double-Talk of Christians make Jesus into Satan when they make his story like Babylon's Trinity. Then like Jesus, The Man, as a Messiah to make Heaven on Earth built on pious truth being told of god's origin in the ways of the Natural Order. It is the Christians that paint Jesus in the vogue of Babylon's Trinity that are dead in Christ. The Christians technically worship Jesus as Satan when they do this in their teaching. Only a very few understand that Jesus Trinity isn't that from Babylon. Those few that see the Jesus theme of "The Way" was about showing the world the ways of Nature to provide medicines like Myrrh and nourishments like bread and wine with Boron nutrition. They gave thanks for Nature's ways as god and the Lord's Prayer with the special word for super foods. Even the Lord's Prayer and the Last Supper theme was of this ultimate purpose of thanks to nature for these foods and the ultimate wish for Heaven on Earth via teaching these simple truths.

edit on 10-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Christian Religious Double Talk make them Dead of the Christ

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

This whole thread is strange. I only got on it to probe into the OPs beliefs. He doesn't care for Judaic Yahwistic monotheism, nor about Jesus ( in the Christian sense of "risen savior" ), yet he wants to portray Trinitarians as if they follow some Nimrodian Babylonian religion. The whole thread seems quite pointless to me.

We do not fear the godless or their idols. The fear you infer in the tone of our writings is real concern in urgency for those who revel in the wickedness of worshiping gods they have made to serve themselves and filthy desires. To all those truly believing God is One, who trust Jesus and the Word of His Holy Spirit, we know there is great danger and we fear for you, not fear you.

That terminology "revel in the wickedness of worshipping gods they have made to serve themselves and filthy desires" doesn't seem to describe the actions or motives of any body I know. Your fear for me may be a slight bit misplaced, if you think you have described me by such colorful language.

As for the danger:

The Raving God

When Zeus sat on his throne, having released the children of Kronos, he went a bit mad.
He thought that all the gods should call him the All Father.
Aphrodite, along with several others who actually predated Zeus, backed away.

Zeus began to rant and rave, "I am the almighty! I am the father of all!"
Prometheus, who had formed man from clay, stepped up
and split open the head of Zeus, releasing Wisdom, she whom we call Athena.

Men have erred who think that Prometheus only brought fire.
It's obvious that he brought wisdom also to men
As through his deed, he released Wisdom.

The gods then left to go about their business which continues to this day.
Behind they left Zeus, alone on the throne,
with his mortal head wound.

Some ages passed. The wound healed.
The raving god, absent all wisdom sits raging out,
"I alone am God! I alone rule the heavens and earth!"

That raging voice then filtered through prophet and priest
has become the religion of this age.
I am suspicious then of monotheism.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

This whole thread is strange. I only got on it to probe into the OPs beliefs. He doesn't care for Judaic Yahwistic monotheism, nor about Jesus ( in the Christian sense of "risen savior" ), yet he wants to portray Trinitarians as if they follow some Nimrodian Babylonian religion. The whole thread seems quite pointless to me.

Jesus, The Man, is the correct way to understand the New Testament. It is common sense, sensible. Jesus and company talked with so much metaphor that he almost got himself killed. There never was Jesus, the god, and never will be. Jesus moved far away and the story took up in Southern France, and he had some offspring.

Moses was a Prophet, but he played too many games on trying to impress the illiterates to gain followers. They walked off and left him behind in the end. They were not at all impressed with the Midian zone.

Jesus got even more out on the limbs of difficult interpretations for the illiterate, so much so that many thought he claimed to be god because of the metaphor methods of speaking.

Even today, the Trinity types tell bogus stories going beyond reality. Jesus just survived, nothing greater than Myrrh medicine methods.

Since the Trinity types have three gods in one, polytheism is their game. Only place to find that is Nimrod's Babylon mess, which is Satan's class. The original was Spirit, blood, water only, Jesus was a man that bled.

The truth on the deceptions and lies of religion is always to the point. It upsets those caught holding the lies. It is getting to the point that the world laughs at the religious insanity of those needing fanstasy story telling. Most of the laughing occurs by those getting rich from the illiterates so easily heard around by plan.

The truth is the organized church has killed the real Jesus and he isn't coming back to support any of them, even with reincarnation. The lost ones will die in multiple wars they helped to ferment, many have to date and more to come. Keep being ignorant and the skies will glow white hot, and with that showing the remaining few will find the simple truth.

The only way Jesus returns is via the pious memory of the few, just as Revelations predicts. Most of the masses are dead in Christ and won't find heaven on Earth. The others get to become the residents of Hell with nuclear fires. They will be quickly forgotten for their illitaracy that killed them for bogus beliefs. They will make the few rich from their deaths.

It will be most interesting to watch what the organized Church does when the sky falls on their head. The wars will get much worse and consume millions to the point those left will beg for the peace the truth provides.

We are not in any hurry, those that know the truths, and we'll watch the destruction of the illiterates. And we'll have no sorrows for those lost, because it was explained correctly. The world's few will treat you as the Soddom and Gomorrah times, humans will become dust, not even a fossil left to recount you were once here.

Illiteracy and Ignorance makes lots of profit in wars, making so much cannon fodder and lots of room for the next 1,000 years.

edit on 14-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The world will not morn the senseless masses deluded by silly words beyond reality and sense.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AManYouALL

. . . and the word was with God...

You left the most important part out, where it says the word was God.
In the original, it is not, word, but, Logos. So there was a lot of different ideas of what the logos meant, by the Greek people, and anyone who used that language. John seems to be setting the record straight, that the logos is God.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join