It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast & Oceanic territories of North America Prepare for imminent MEGAQUAKE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hi Darkblade,

I am a good meditator, practising it for years in my private life, also I come from a family with many people that have had natural psychic abilities along many generations before mine.

In my public life i am statistician and mathematician, so anyway I have always interest in forecasting and in to estimate risks or opportunities of investment in the long run based in bayesian statistics, markov chains, stochastic processes, linear programming, nonlinear programming, mathematical games theory.

Along my life many times I have received information through intituive methods, that is , being in hypnotic trance, of incoming events , and laterly being awake I have refined athematical or statistical models just to verify the probability of occurrence of them.

That is what I can tell about why I am receiving these flashes of very dense information of the future.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Hi Dear Mountain girl,

Interesting dreams, yes I also sometimes dream longly and very intensively. Now, I have discovered that if I don't post the content of my dreams or my visualizations, being in meditation trance, usually those vissions comes once and once every certain time, but when I post it has a tremendous cathartic effect on me.

If I post the content of the dream or vission usually it gradually become more easy to deal with, it does not bother me too much, making my life more comfortable until the event become fact. Now, the times I have not shared something important and it becomes reality the sensation is really very unpleasant, is almost like feeling guilty to have hide something that might be useful to prevent tragedies.

So,that is the reason for which I started to post my threads here or in Prophecies.US, since I was convinced that some supernatural power wanted that I share this with other people, of course people able to receive the message and understand it.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Hi Dear Mianeye,

Well, talking about data to support the claim of my thread, that is entirely based on personal premonitions, I think it is enough to check the reports of the seismic observatories around the world in the last 8 years, to see that effectively the increasing of strong earthquakes has been constant, and now to see a high intensity ( over 6 ) is not so rare and to experience a MegaQuake ( over 8 ) is more and more common.

We have seen, for instance, how in Mexico, a neighbor that has a very long border with the USA, there have been three important earthquakes that were felt in the Capital, with a relatively high intensity just in March, April and May, that is a record for a country that usually is considered as one of the more actives in these kind of events around the world.

In fact, my readers on Mexico city have told me that many important avenues and business centers of the capital look relatively alone, with few people, since many companies have decided to move their offices to other cities of that country less vulnerable to earthquakes.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/11/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Hi, Dear dplum,

Yes, the thread of the boy that predicted the earthquake of Japan ( an event i also predicted ) is pretty interesting.

pls check: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I myself have experienced a tremendous pressure many times in public spaces, when i have disclosed my predictions, like for instance the one of spring of 2007, when I openly talked about the arrival of the great recession, causing in many sectors, specially among the economists not only skepticism but also a negative reaction.

I not only mentioned the terrible economic crisis was going to come but that it was going to be boosted by the uncontrolled high prices of the gasoline, and of course the lack of interest of the Bush Administration to stop the speculation of that important commodity ontime, before it released the powerful recesive chain reaction that finally crashed the entire merchantile economy of the USA.

There were pressures from many sides, not only from the experts, but from the public admistration, or their politicals supporters that didn't like a seer denouncing manipulation of the markets by people that was profiting incredible high of the war in Iraq, of all the giant reserves of petroleum that for first time american companies had access too.

Here is the thread in question:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/11/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Dear lee anoma,

Excuse me, but if you have not yet realised it, this is a thread of not one but various seismic events of high intensity that gradually will occur in the following months and years and that are going to take place first in the east half of the country and in the climax in the extreme west of it.

The prediction ends with one or two Megaquakes happening in the west coast of the USA and possibly also affecting Mexico and Canada.

I hope now you understand the sense of the thread.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

Excuse me, if I cannot do more precission, but this thread is not only about one earthquake, is about a sequence of various seismic motions that will happen in between this spring of 2012 to the end of summer of 2014, so it is pretty difficult for me to stablish precise dates, is too much information the one I have received about this, apart of the effort to deal with the stress caused by the so aggressive reaction of many members of the site concerning the thread.

im·mi·nent
   [im-uh-nuhnt] Show IPA
adjective
likely to occur at any moment; impending: Her death is imminent.
dictionary.reference.com...

megaquake is imminent? 32months (almost 3years) is hardly imminent.

you believe a megaquake could hit within 3years. so if any larger than normal quake hits the 'coast and oceanic territories of nroth america' within 32months you notch this up as a 'hit'

##SNIPPED##

this thread should be moved to hoad. you have claimed an imminent megaquake , yet you give yourself 32 months.
edit on Tue May 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Just to clarify, not because I really think it deserves my worry all the stupidities that the two crooks that are posting the last two replies here have to say, but imminent in the title of this thread means, for our context, that the facts included here are actually going to occur.

There are so strong causal lines supporting that claim, even other psychics like the human seismograph are feeling it, and every day and week the observations recorded by the seismologists are showing how correct are my hypotheses.

We are seeing an unusual increment of seismic activity along the world and the trend is reaching NorthAmerica, if you dont believe that just check the case of Mexico, with 3 important earthquakes in the last two months plus a very intense volcanic activity.

I feel that somebody here is going to repent so much at some point in the not so far future of all the idioties said here just only to bother me, to boicot my thread. To make fun of these events is not precisely the most intelligent attitude, read carefully all the threads of my profile posted since 2007 and you are going to see why.

Threads of the Angel of Lightness

Among all my threads on natural disasters there is only one that became less grave as I originally projected to and it is the Earthquake occured in Chino California ( corresponding to my thread of 2007) that was not the big one, however, it was enough intense to create panic in that city and region and put upside down the interior of many shopping centers overthere.

Now about non natural disasters the efficiency of the CIA, FBI and secret service prevented on time that the two attempts, one by one passanger of a flight in December 2010 and other by a fanatic Iranian student that carried a bomb he wanted to exploit near a nuclear central close to the home of President GW Bush in Dallas, changed the causal line I perceived about America suffering the so huge national security in recent years.

those are the only 2 threads on my predictions in the past that didnt achieve complete accomplishment but just partial, and I am glad that it happened in that way.

Let me say that thanks to people like these two so arrogant members, with cavemen manners, many think that ATS or BTS is not the appropiate space to discuss seriously on premonitions, clairvoyance or PSI.

By the way here it is the definition of imminent posted in Dictionary.com

im·mi·nent   /ˈɪmənənt/ Show Spelled[im-uh-nuhnt] Show IPA
adjective
1. likely to occur at any moment; impending: Her death is imminent.
2. projecting or leaning forward; overhanging.

you can confirm it at:
dictionary.reference.com...

So projecting forward is a very valid and acceptable meaning of the word used in the title of this thread, in spite of the arrogance of somebody that believes to be the psychiatrist of the ATS community to affirm the contrary.

I am wondering where is the manager of the forum to put some order here?.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/15/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Yes. You are right 'Angel of Light'

I am nothing more than a CROOK. I am a CROOK. I am ARROGANT. I have caveman manners.

I am a terrible terrible human being.

You are an angel of light. You are so special and full of light. You light shall destroy me when the time is right.
My destiny is to be forever lost in darkness.

I was extremely mistaken to criticise your devastating prediction.

There is great destruction and death about be reigned down on us all.

Only those who embrace the light can hope to be saved. Everyone else shall suffer in darkness for all eternity.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Lacrimaererum,

Those are your own words, your own feelings and your own personal attitudes, after all no body forced you to come to this thread and treat me in the way you did, that was your own decission.

I think you are mentally trapped in some way by your own so limited paradigms of what can be true and what can be fake. But, now with this last post I see that apart of that you are also able to reach paranoic thoughts when somebody contradicts you, when the attention is not in you.

Boicot with too much agression what somebody else is saying, just only because we don't share it, sometimes is symtomatic of unability to accept what we don't understand, that is also the reason for which the people use to call mad or deluded to anybody that says something that is out of his own personal logic, out of what he knows very well.

Do you think I am so much impressed of this? If I would be the kind of person that will give up just because the people don't accept me I might be done that in 2007 when another crowd of very agressive atheist fellows came here and start to do so against a similar thread posted also in ATS:

thread of earthquakes in different countries 2007 by the Angel of Lightness

Also MajorMalfunction decided to release a crusade against me, and at the very end she was the one that gave up being unable to explain too many coincidences among my predictions and the natural events.

Let me go back until 2007 and just analize for my readers paragraph by paragraph what it was predicted in that thread and show that I am not deluding at all when I claim everything ran in a very acceptable way in the reality matching every part of such very ample forecast for a huge region of the Americas.

Here are the predictions and the facts:

- Volcanic eruption in the Caribbean: Two volcanos erupted in that year after my prediction both located in the west side of the tectonic plate of the caribbean, in Costarica.

Volcanic eruption in Arenal Volcan Costarica Sept 2007

Costa rica Turrialba Volcano eruption Dec 2007

- Earthquake that was going to be felt in Venezuela: in November 29th 2007 a 7.4 Richter seismic motion shaked all the eastern caribbean with epicenter in the island of Martinique just 400 miles to the north east of Caracas.

Martinique Earthquake November 2007

People in Panic in Caracas due to Martinique Earthquake 2007

- Other important Seismic event happening in Central america in 2007:

Earthquake in Guatemala 6.7 richter in 2007

Guatemala Pacific coast earthquake 2007

- another important seismic event in the north region of the Andes (Equator, Columbia or Peru):

Powerful earthquake on Peru August 2007

Peru Pisco Earthquake 2007

So, I am not here making fool of no body, or trying to assume the fame that i dont deserve, after all that accusation might be perfectly ridiculuos, since I have been acting all the time here or in other public websites , as prophecies.us using a nickname, even no body knows really who I am , just that I am called the Angel of Lightness, my real identity is absolutely secret.

So what fame is the one I might be gaining with this? if until now it is clear I didnt want to openly disclose me as a great predictor?

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/17/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hi Dear and remembered Dgtempe,

There is something you didnt take in account at all in your post in this thread;

1) There was actually a strong earthquake in Alumn rock by Oct 31st of 2007 that was felt with great intensity either in Sn Jose and in St Francisco, so I was not completly wrong about predicting important incomming seismic motions on that region.

Sn Francisco Bay earthquake 2007

Sn Jose earthquake 2007

Also, as a consolation prize for the ones that were anxiously waiting for something big, and that became somewhile sad that this forecast didnt take form complety, I predicted that the trend was going to continue in 2008, even being under terrible attacks from my critics and skepticals, that were trying to convince me that I was a complete fake.

Well, a very powerful earthquake finally happened in Chino Hills in 2008 as I insisted was going to occur.

Chino Hills earthquake 2008

If you ask me if I feel sorry that the devastating big one didnt occur in 2007 as I thought it could be, let me tell you that to the contrary I felt happy that God gave a second chance to California.

Now, Hugo Chavez is still in power, that is true, but I never said that he was going to fell immediatly, and secondly he was defeated that same year, of the thread you have mentioned, in the Referendum he decided to arrange to ask the people of Venezuela if they supported him as a Dictator to implant Communism in the country. I predicted all the time, in that thread ,that he was not going to win, and that is extensively registered on my posts, in 2 languages, I am so surprised you didn't take some time to read it deeply.

Hugo chavez lost referendum in Venezuela

Hugo Chavez losses bid to rule until 2050

Now, if Chavez lets say would had assumed those powers by doing some fraud in the referendum by sure my prediction would have reached perfect accomplisment, since with such extrapowers he might remain in the power until 2050. He didn't dare to do so, or the venezuelans didnt allow him to go so far, but instead of that he decided in his madness to try to create a war with Columbia using the death of Bolivar as a motif. Chavez instructed patologists and forensic experts of the National University of Venezuela to find the way to link the death of Bolivar with poisoning by the people that surrounded him in his last years in Columbia.

When Chavez did it, and that is also very extensively registered in that same thread, without any hesitation I claimed that he was carrying out a terrible curse against him, since that was a horrendus sacrilege action, he violated the eternal rest of Simon Bolivar, a man that beloved so much his adoptive motherland ( Columbia), exhumating his remains from the tomb to commit a so evil action to try to justify a war of Venezuela against it. I even denounced the action as Satanic..

Behind exhumation of Simon Bolivar remains Chavez obsession

Now, what is going with Chavez at present? is he the same so arrogant man that was planing a huge continental comfrontation around Columbia and to rule Venezuela until 2050 to continue spreading he cancer of marxism toward the four corners of the western hemisphere?, as few years ago, when I opened the thread, No, he is instead now slowly dying of a chronic Cancer, very inside of his own body, and that is in my opinion the materialization of the curse he released over him.

Hugo Chavez dying of Cancer

This is not precisely the way he and his supporters were thinking the things were going to run with his revolution, they were actually all together assuming he was going to rule until 2050! So who failed more in this case? I that predicted his rule was no going to continue in Venezuela for too much time? or he that was assuming to be alive until 2050 to continue in his role of Dictator?

About Fidel Castro, he didn't die soon , but he was so ill that he was forced to resignate all his powers, something no body imagine was even possible, in his only brother and what is Raul castro doing now? he is even boosting modernization and liberalization changes in Cuba preventing that if he does not do so, he might be possibly removed from power as soon as his brother dies.

Political changes boosted by Raul castro

Raul castro pushing change in Cuba

So, i was not wrong that the deterioration of the health of Fidel Castro was going to create conditions of unthinkable changes in the Island, and that is something you have omitted in your critics about my threads. The important part of that thread was not that Castro was going to die, everybody knows that he is close to it, but that at his death Cuba will be a very different country than the one he ruled for so many years.

Let me suggest respectfully you to read deeply the threads before to go in a hurry to discredit them.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
hello angel,
I will bet you 10 cans of chicken soup there is no
megaquake this month.

oh and please dont "Dear" me

edit on 17-5-2012 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There was another one near the one from a few days ago in Ok.
This one
DATE and TIME (UTC) LAT-ITUDE LONG-ITUDE MAG-NITUDE DEPTH km REGION
17-MAY-2012 08:12:01 31.90 -94.33 4.6 4.9 LOUISIANA-TEXAS BORDER REGION

10-MAY-2012 21:14:31 35.54 -96.78 5.0 6.8 OKLAHOMA
www.iris.edu...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Hi Dear OhZone,

Yes the trend of increasing earthquakes in the Mississippi valley will continue along all the frame time of my prediction, more than two years, until reach climax with really strong ones that perhaps will shake with violence the area as it was not seen before since the famous earthquake of New madrid.

However, what it is really now catching my attention, since it is a recurrent premonition is a so strong seismic motion also happening in a rocky coast with very cold water, and I have the impression that this must be very to the north Atlantic of the USA, that is in New England, or otherwise must be in the North Pacific coast of Alaska-British Columbia-Washington.

if the things happen as I am foreseen there is going to be an earthquake possibly with epicenter in the sea,or in some island, or in a peninsula or cape with intensity more than 5 not so far in time occurring in any those two possible scenarios.

thanks,

the Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Hi Lil Drumerboy,

Sorry but I believe you lost your 10 cans of chicken soup. Make me a favor, bring them to a charity organization, and if it is Christian one better, now if it is a Catholic church one or an Orthodox church of America one I will be even happier. I was really afraid of the consequences of your joke, since after 7 years forecasting these kind of events, here in ATS or BTS community, I have seen that usually making fun is the worst somebody can do concerning my predictions.

Let me thanks to OhZone to give the first voice of alert about the first of these two earthquakes happeing on one of the most quiet regions of the south.

Well, what seems to be just days ago a mere speculation, in the opinion of my fierce skepticals, it is taking a very solid material form with respect to the increasing intensity on the seismic activity I predicted it was going to take place in the Mississippi Valley.

Yesterday, we have seen an almost 5 Richter earthquake with an epicenter in an area considered in the past as very unusual for this kind of phenomenon, one of the most stable of the country, this is in the very east extreme of Texas, very close to the border with Lousiana.

Please check the report:
Earthquake of 4.8 Richter in East Texas May 17th 2012

Is this another of the mysterious coincidences that used to happen around my threads? well, to measure how unlikely is to have this type of situation, let me just mention that Texas hadn't experience a motion of this intensity since 1957. That is just a comment for the very exigent critics and skeptical community of the Angel of Lightness threads.

Pls check:

Strongest Quake in Texas since 1957

But that was not all, even some time later, almost at midnight, it came also strong aftershock of intensity 4.3, just to be an evidence that this is not an isolated event.

aftershock Texas May 17th 2012

The seismic events were felt in places so far as St Louis Missouri and of course in Baton Rouge and New Orleans. Of course there were some material damages and even injured people:

material damages caused by May 17th 2012 Texas earthquakes,

I am so sorry about these damages , I know there are people now that is not so happy with these pair of earthquakes, i am sensible to their pain or anguish and I hope this example alert the people of other areas I have predicted similar or worst events to be well prepared for them.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/18/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
@Angel of Light,
Can you narrow your focus on the trees and vegetation so we can isolate whether this is a pacific northwest (PNW) or east, USA event?

Describe in greater detail the freeways/highways you see near the ocean water?

New York doesn't have subduction zones like the PNW, so would probably be a Washington/Oregon event.

Do you experience anything unusual leading up to events, such as dizziness or anxiety?

How did you feel days before the Japan event?

Thank you for clarifying so we can have a better understanding of this prediction.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Although I started a thread on this video last night, this might be a more appropriate place for it rivals much of what OP has says.

Just listen. That's all. I'm not asking you to react. Not to judge. Not to poke fun. Just listen.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Hi Dear curiouswa,

It is a pitty that It seems I don't have too many readers in Alaska, since today I have confirmed what I was feeling since many days ago, before I began this thread in May 9th 2012.

This is a list of events that clearly show a sequence of important seismic motions happening in that area since May 10 th 2012, that is, a little more than a day after I opened this thread, and there is one earthquake of intensity 5.2 happened on May 14th among them and another very close to 5.0 in May 16th 2012.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date Region Intensity
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 10th 2012 Central Alaska 4.4
May 11th 2012 Aleutian Islands, Fox I. 4.3
May 12th 2012 Alaska Peninsula 4.3
May 13th 2012 Southern Alaska 4.1
May 14th 2012 Andreanoff Islands, Aleutian Islands, Alaska 5.2
May 16th 2012 Southern Alaska 4.7
May 17th 2012 Andreanoff Islands, Alaska 4.1

You can confirm all this information at the following links:

earthquake report May
earthquake report May
earthquake report May
earthquake report May
earthquake report May
earthquake report May
earthquake report May

Alaska corresponds very well what I have seen in my insights of this phenomenon, a rocky coast with very cold waters, even in this epoch of the year and with a lot of tiny islands.

Notice that it is interesting to see that this activity started on the center of Alaska and gradually is moving in two opposite directions, spreading toward the south toward british Columbia and toward the Pacific along the Aleutian Islands.

A very strong earthquake in the Aleutian Islands, like the ones have occurred in Far east recently, could cause a Tsunami that depending of the form of the seismic wave can move hundreds of tons of water with great momentum, and of course violence, against the coast of south Alaska, British Columbia or perhaps even toward Washington or Oregon in question of hours.

Again, I don't want to create panic, but this risk is very real and somebody must alert on it, otherwise a tragedy of terrible magnitude, as the one happened in 1964, can take by surprise millions of people living in the west coast.

By the way the Earthquake of Alaska in March 27th 1964 was of 9.2 of Intensity, so it was indeed a MEGAQUAKE even worst that anything we have seen in Haiti, Chile or Sumatra on the last years.

Pls read: Tsunami from Alaska to West Coast 1964

So, the discovering of this so very menacing seismic trend in the north pacific coast is another confirmation of the validity of my Predictions, another accomplishment of what I have been feeling, apart of the activity on the Mississippi basin that was also reported by other readers.

Responding to your question, before I opened my successful thread on japan earthquake, that was long time before any seismic activity can suggest any risk in that region, the premonitions became more and more frequent, it was something I foresaw in dreams but also in meditation and of course I could feel the anxiety or panic of the people during the event.

As soon as I posted the thread I felt better with my concious, and now I know I did the correct thing by releasing in public that warning.

pls read:
Thread of Tokai Earthquake

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/19/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
THIS is a prediction: A 5.7 earthquake will shake Dallas on May 23rd, 2012 in the early morning around 4am est.

THIS is NOT a prediction: I'm having weird feelings and I know a large earthquake is imminent. It will be on the east or west coast or a country across the seas within the next week-25 years and there will be much devastation. Protect yourselves NOW!

See the difference?

*now if there's an earthquake in Dallas at 4 am on the 23rd, I'm gonna poop my pants!!! ... just sayin
edit on 19-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join