It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast & Oceanic territories of North America Prepare for imminent MEGAQUAKE

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
reply to post by PurpleChiten

That is neither a prediction or a non prediction, it is just the most absurd comment I ever have seen in ATS or BTS in 7 years being here.

You deserve perfectly the avatar you are using, since only having a brain of a little bird somebody can confuse that charicature of predition thread with a real prediction thread as the ones of the Angel of Lightness, that gives not only forecasts of one event incoming in the near weeks or months, mentioning country and regions to occur, but a descriptive sequence of in which order they are going to occur,indicating which ones are going to preceed and which ones are going to follow.

The Angel of Lightness

so..... you don't know what the word "prediction" means and you're trying to cover up your sneaky little methods with this giant light shined on them. Furthermore, you resort immediately to a personal attack since you were backed into a corner and shown for what you are. "angel of lightness", yeah, right, and Satan was the "Morning Star" LMAO
Gotcha, you don't want people to think and come to realize what you are doing! Oh, ok, continue on, nothing see here, move along people, move along

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You deserve perfectly the avatar you are using,

Yeah, it is rather adorable, as am I. Great fit!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

DO NOT EDIT STAFF ACTIONS

edit on 19-5-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

edit on 19-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: chose alert funtion instead of response

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

edit on 5/20/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

I have never understood why some posters take the prediction forum to such extremes such as ridiculing the op and trying to make the op look like a fake. What do you have to gain from it?

Common sense alone will tell you that most predictions are never fulfilled or way too vague. But that does that make this forum any less interesting? IMO, this forum isn't meant to be about PERFECTION. It is meant for people to post the dreams and predictions that they feel will impact our society. A few may come true, but in the end many will not. That doesn't mean something can't be learned from each and every one.

Should these dreams/predictions be taken seriously? Well that depends on the individuals reading the op. Some will believe and some will blow it off. However, if you are one of those who choose just to blow it off, why post in this thread in the first place? Would your time not be more wisely spent discussing something you do believe in?

Angel of Light said this in his opening op:

I think everybody must be aware of this high risk and that is the reason to post this thread, in the past I have warned on time victims of natural disasters and I feel good that my warnings have served to have the people well prepared to affront the worst situations.

ATS is always harping about how we need to be prepared for the day SHTF. Yet here we have a poster who is trying to help prepare people for such situations and all he get is hell in the process. IMO, even if only one member has taken the time to get prepared cause of this thread, then Angel of light has succeeded regardless whether this prediction comes true or not.

Personally, I enjoy this forum. It doesn't bother me if the op succeeds or fail or how weird the dream/prediction is. To all those who have dreams and predictions, post away. There are people who want to hear what you have to say.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

I have never understood why some posters take the prediction forum to such extremes such as ridiculing the op and trying to make the op look like a fake. What do you have to gain from it?

Common sense alone will tell you that most predictions are never fulfilled or way too vague. But that does that make this forum any less interesting? IMO, this forum isn't meant to be about PERFECTION. It is meant for people to post the dreams and predictions that they feel will impact our society. A few may come true, but in the end many will not. That doesn't mean something can't be learned from each and every one.

Should these dreams/predictions be taken seriously? Well that depends on the individuals reading the op. Some will believe and some will blow it off. However, if you are one of those who choose just to blow it off, why post in this thread in the first place? Would your time not be more wisely spent discussing something you do believe in?

Angel of Light said this in his opening op:

I think everybody must be aware of this high risk and that is the reason to post this thread, in the past I have warned on time victims of natural disasters and I feel good that my warnings have served to have the people well prepared to affront the worst situations.

ATS is always harping about how we need to be prepared for the day SHTF. Yet here we have a poster who is trying to help prepare people for such situations and all he get is hell in the process. IMO, even if only one member has taken the time to get prepared cause of this thread, then Angel of light has succeeded regardless whether this prediction comes true or not.

Personally, I enjoy this forum. It doesn't bother me if the op succeeds or fail or how weird the dream/prediction is. To all those who have dreams and predictions, post away. There are people who want to hear what you have to say.

That's fine, but as with everything else, it's Presentation, Presentation, Presentation

If someone posts a prediction, then attacks people and gets ugly, it's going to go in a negative direction.
If somebody attacks, ignore them, don't jump up screaming and kicking or it's just going to get ugly. It's pretty simple.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Should someone so full of "light" and "love" be breaking so many manners and decorum rules?
Gosh.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Wow,
Sorry to see this thread descend into chaos.
I will say that the OP appears to have spent a lot of time answering almost everyone's comments and questions about this thread, which takes a lot of time.
I for one appreciate that.

I see people post lots of feelings in the predictions forum, as that is kind of what predicting is, a feeling, a vision, a "knowing" it could happen any way. As to a mega quake, we all know one is coming, how soon is unclear. The OP feels that it is very soon, and it could very well be.

Thank you for creating the thread, I just hope you are wrong Angel of Light, although realistically, it is going to happen some time, I just hope it is not "Imminent". I have my own warning bells that I hope go off before anything hits Cali. They are friends that are highly intuitive that live in L.A. I look to see what they are doing to help me to know when Cali will get hit anyways. If they take off, then I know it is about to go down.

Anyways, I did enjoy your thread, even if I hope you are wrong.

-DB-

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Should someone so full of "light" and "love" be breaking so many manners and decorum rules?
Gosh.

Ehh, they all happened right there really close together... I guess everybody is entitled to a "bad day" now and then. We'll just call it that

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

reply to post by curiouswa

Hi Dear curiouswa,

It is a pitty that It seems I don't have too many readers in Alaska, since today I have confirmed what I was feeling since many days ago, before I began this thread in May 9th 2012.

Just interjecting something that might be helpful to you. This is a message board where everyone is "equal", not "your readers". It's for debate and conversation and sharing, not a webpage you set up every time you make a thread where you have total control...
I just didn't know if you realized that or not and thought I'd interject it.
IF you want something of that nature, there are some great places where you can have something of that nature yet still post here as well. You can check blogspot. com , they let you make your own page, your own blog, gather "readers" and be in charge of what can be posted and what can't and it might make you happy....
Then you can make your "predictions" here and link to your blog post when it pertains and you may be a lot happier in the process.
Hope that helps you and you're able to find calmness and peace from it

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Alaska to get a 7+
Greece to get a 6+
Phillipines to get a 7+
Turkey to get a 6+
Israel to get a 5+
vanuatu to get a 7+
This will happen between now and september 2012

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread, Angel of Light.

I appreciate your warnings, and take them under consideration to prepare. If it doesn't happen, then that's great! If it does, I'm prepared!

Some people on here don't realize that God has blessed some with special "gifts". I have friends that have special gifts, too. Two of my friends dreamed about 911 a couple of years before it happened. People who don't understand, or have a closed mind about such things will ridicule the ones that do have a gift. Maybe this makes them feel better about themselves for some reason?

Look at Noah... no one believed him either, and look what happened to them!

All you can do is put the warning out there. People will take it, or leave it. You have done your part, and I thank you

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

reply to post by lacrimaererum

Lacrimaererum,

Those are your own words, your own feelings and your own personal attitudes, after all no body forced you to come to this thread and treat me in the way you did, that was your own decission.

edit on 5/17/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

they were not actually my own words.

i was merely reiterating the abuse you directed at me. I referred to you as deluded. This was immediatley edited by mods and you replied by calling me names. nice.

You most recent behaviour on your own thread clearly indicates you are far from being any sort of angel of light.

Seems i might not be the only one living in darkness.

You have a nice day now angel.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Hi Dear jam, Darkblade71

I appreciate your words of support, also your high comprehension in this subject. I know there is a lot of people in ATS and BTS that are very respectful concerning to discuss any topic, it was for that kind of readers that I have spent a lot of my free time during 7 years trying to prepare the best possible materials of discussion.

It is clear that as author of the thread I have the priviledge to continue with it where and when I consider that there are conditions to do it, as well as I also can decide to which public direct them, so in exercise of that priviledge I will continue this discussion in the appropiate space and time.

I am sure that this thread even without my presence on it, will continue having some momentum when the incoming facts will overcome everything that has been written on it or also about it.

During the years that the Angel of Lightness has been read the public knows that it is a column on predications, forecasts, omens and even prophetic experiences that is available for researchers in PSI, psychic phenomenon, and moreover for anybody that it has enough open mind.

It is not easy to maintain a parallel activity on all my threads in ATS, BTS, that are spaces opened for a very diverse community of readers, as well as in prophecies.us... , or spiritualphilosophyandpractice.com..., domains that are exclusively created for these kind of topics.

I am going to continue doing so for many more years and I'm not going to stop for fear of anybody.

Yes, here the things turned chaotic, but that is precisely what it was going to occur soon or late due to circumstances that are out of my control, are self evident and that also don't have anything to do with the quality of what I have to write about the trends of the future or its accomplishment.

Ironically this has happened in a moment in which many events were showing in particular in the topic of this thread that my premonitions were very accurate as it has occured with the new seismic activity in Alaska and in the Mississippi basin on this past week, following the preliminary events fully described in my previous posts in the thread. I am so thanksful with the members that alerted me about the earthquakes happened in northeast Texas as well as in Oklahoma and that confirm what I was saying, and also to the seismic observatories that shared the information in the web of their records on the various Alaska seismic events of the last days.

Everybody that knows me really, and there is a record of years of activity either in ATS or BTS to verify that, can see that I am a really very polite person, that I never have entered to other people threads to create trouble, and I use to give attention to many of my readers, responding to decent inquiries or questions, as it happend with you two in your replies on this thread.

I don't have anything else to write in this forum about this thread, also anything else to reply to who are visibly against it, It is my priviledge to decide If I will come back again to the site and to whom I am going to reply.

As I use to say in these cases the earth, the time and God are my witnesses and they are primarly the ones that have the power to make respect my dignity in the best way, i am just only their messenger, that is all my job here.

Thanks for ATS to have shared its space to my threads , as well as BTS for the last 7 years,

My emails are, as it appear in the profile:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/20/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I found only this single posting is your eq prediction. I couldnt find others or previous results. Please provide url links.

Maybe each predictors should start a new own topic: Angel of Light or other names: Earthquake Prediction for 2012. So it is easier to find information.

@Thorforecaster Twitter.com/thorforecaster

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ThorII

Sure, you can follow the thread using this link:

incoming Megaquake in the USA by the Angel of Lightness

The thread is anyway at this moment in posting processing through two more websites, where it is going to be available since this week:

Angel of Lightness at Spiritual Philosophy and Practice

and in :

The Angel of Lightness at Prophecies.us

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Hi, for the members interested in the ulterior evolution of the facts predicted on this thread, here it is the link that refer to its respective version at other site:

SpiritualPhilosophy&PracticeAngelofLightnesspage

I feel not really comfortable and I don't have time to deal with more mockery, ridicule,sarcasm or personal attacks directed against me, possibly there is people that think that is normal and perfectly acceptable, but under my own scale of values and principles that is not part of any civilized discussion.

I am a serious person, a professional, a scientist , and I am here just only to take part on an intelligent and respectful exchange of ideas about what I perceive coming in the future, and what other members also perceive specially on natural events.

The queu of posts here is the best record to see that this thread was started with enough respect and quality in the commnication from my side, that I did the best effort to maintain that line of dialog along many days and if something changed it was not through my initiative but externaly motivated.

I'm not going to respond more disturbing posts, that is a game In am not interested into play, but let the forum regulations to do their control action returning everything to the normality, and when that happen possibly I reconsider my interest to comeback.

By the way this is the only thread opened by me in which something like this has ever happened a long 7 years in ATS or BTS or any other site where I use to post my forecasts.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/21/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I want to know exactly what has lead you to believe this megaquake will happen...

Oh? A vision from God? Sweet. Nothing to worry about then.

Now I can sleep in peace.

edit on CMondaypm323243f43America/Chicago21 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join