It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast & Oceanic territories of North America Prepare for imminent MEGAQUAKE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

For the ones of you never have listened about me before, let me introduce as a highly sensitive person which intuition in the past have worked very well to forcast natural disasters, in particular the ones related with the underground activity.

With a list you can check of accomplished predictions about many earthquakes, as well as volcanic eruptions,
( pls check my thread on Prophecies forum and also on Dreams one ), I can tell you that Im perceiving as imminent the occurrence of a MEGAQUAKE that might affect the north Pacific or Atlantic Basins, and in particular causing great devastation in the North American shore of it.

In concrete terms I have seen a great seismic motion shaking the soil with terrible violence along one of the coasts of North America, and in my opinion it might be the west one, in an area highly populated and intersected by geolical faults comming from the bottom of the sea to the continent.

I think everybody must be aware of this high risk and that is the reason to post this thread, in the past I have warned on time victims of natural disasters and I feel good that my warnings have served to have the people well prepared to affront the worst situations.

After the great seismic motion happened in Mexico city, a little more than a month ago, I started to receive this premonitions that we are gradually approaching to other Mega disaster of a scale very similar to the one happened in Haiti just less than 2 years ago, but this time affecting the USA.

By the way the Quake I am foreseeing is going to occur followed by a giant tsunami, so there is going to be not only earthquake destruction but also flood one.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/9/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

D'oh!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

Guess it got you in the middle of typing.....hopefully the inminennnnnnntntkjs;dkfj;kss'a;l';ks
a';

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Does your prophecy include the timing of this event?
A lot of folks are feeling strongly about May 10 - 20.
edit on 5/9/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

OK - I'm in the greater Seattle-Tacoma area and of course a thread title like "Pacific Ocean North America Prepare for imminent MEGA...." peaked my interest. But then there's no writing in the post. What should I be prepared for? Did "they" get you before you could warn us?

Or do I tune in next week - same Bat-time, same Bat-channel? (I think I just dated myself with that comment
)

Edited to add: So your prediction is now there. Is it possible to get a more specific location for this? I'm not overly worried about a tsunami in Seattle where I work and not worried at all about a tsunami in Bonney Lake where I live - but still, can you get a little more specific?
edit on 9-5-2012 by tallcool1 because: prediction has now appeared

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Darn it, it was more informative when it was just a blank OP

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thanks for posting your prediction, it could save lives
and make people aware of an inminent quake.

I do hope you are wrong but I have been having
some feelings about this myself. Therefore I hope
we are both wrong.

+7 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well, I can't ask for proof because its a prediction but...Mind telling us how ALL of your failed predictions are true? In over 10 of your prediction threads, when your deadline hits, you start twisting your story and adding in details to make it seem like everything you said was going to happen, happened. Nothing you said came true, so I don't know where this is going. Maybe south...

(Edit) I've read a couple more to make sure I wasn't running at the mouth, and I wasn't. Not even 1 out of 15 of your predictions came true... Why should we believe you?
edit on 9-5-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I would like to know more, please provide links of your earlier predictions.

Your thread here is missing something, it's like something i answered yesterday, please check my former post if you want to know more

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I am going to believe this "mega-disaster" thread for ONE reason above the others: this OP can ACTUALLY SPELL imminent.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Hi, for the ones of you that would want to check how reliable is this prediction, here it is my record of the past successful ones ( only on natural disasters, since I have many more in economics, politics, wars, etc , that are now actual facts)

By the way I don't know how is possible to twist facts laterly to arrange the impression of accomplishment of a prediction, here in BTS or ATS everybody knows that once a post pass the regular 4 hours window, after it is written, there is no way at all to makeup it laterly to make the things look beautiful, as somebody here is happly suggesting.

Here is the list of actual natural disasters predictions of the past:

1)Prediction of Earthquake in Guerrero Mexico 2007:
www.belowtopsecret.com...
Now the facts:
jclahr.com...
srl.geoscienceworld.org...

2)Prediction of a Giant Tsunami devastating Japan & many other islands in the Pacific
Posted on: Sunday 11 March 2007 @ 08:34:53
www.prophecies.us...
(pls scroll down the page using the arrows of the vertical bar that appear to your right)
Now the facts:
www.acehtsunami.com...
www.reliefweb.int...

3) Prediction of an Earthquake with epicenter in the Caribean, Martinica, affecting also Venezuela 2007:
Now the facts:
americasvolcanoes.info...
news.bbc.co.uk...

4) Prediction of Earthquake in Central America, Guatemala 2007:
Now the Facts:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

5) Prediction of an Earthquake in Northern Andes, Equator & Peru 2007:
Now the facts:
earthquake.usgs.gov...
www.msnbc.msn.com...

6) Hurricane Ike devastating Texas, prediction given when the storm was still on Haiti on begining of Sept 2008:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

7) Megaquake occurred in 2001 in Japan, my thread was posted practically 3 years before warning of that event:

8) My prediction that it was going to occur a so huge afterquake in Chengdu, China at the end of May of 2008, as effectively happened only few days after I posted the thread :

9) My successful prediction of the volcanic eruption happened in Alaska in june 2007, about a year before its actual occurrence:

Thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

No offence but...

Earthquake on California Coast for spring 2007

This will occur after the earthquake of Mexico, with so high intensity that it will be impossible to measure exactly the size of the destruction caused and the number of the victims produced. It will produce terrible destruction of many cities on the coast, and it will be horrible on St Francisco and los Angeles. The sea will invade these cities during the earthquake and the cities will sink in a very impressive way, the buldings will be sucked by eddies of the mixture of water and soil. There will no secure place to stay on it in the two big cities mentioned and the panic will be total since the people will not have escape.
This will occur on the Spring 2007 probably on May and as far as could see in my vision would be in the evening arround 4 or 5pm. This will the major disaster on the USA in all its History and unfortunely the goverment will be unable to attend this emergency due to the terrible magnitude of it.

Fail.

Venezuela: End of Chavez Era, a terrible social explosion will lead it to a civil war

In Many regions the civil population will declare its complete rebellion to the authorities and armed groups will begin the confrontation that become a national movement that will overthrow the government of Hugo Chavez. The President will be declared officially an illegitimate Dictator & clinically mad by the oppositon parties and leaders.

Fail.

Death of Fidel Castro will start the democratic changes in Cuba 2008-10

No quote needed.

Fail.

Do I need to go on?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Do you think this is why the nuclear power plants in CA are shut down? The last one near the coast shut down two or three weeks ago. Do you think that this is predictable for the near future with actual physical data or is it just coincidence that work needed to be done on these at this time?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm going to my cabin on the coast of Washington next week.

I'll let you all know if there is a big quake. Of course, if it's big enough, I won't be able to report back, especially if there is a tsunami. My cabin is located in a low area and if the tsunami comes, my only course of action is to bend over and kiss my Butt bye bye.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I guess that woman planning on rowing across the North Pacific should change her plans then ?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I'm going to my cabin on the coast of Washington next week.
if the tsunami comes, my only course of action is to bend over and kiss my Butt bye bye.

Enjoy your cabin time.
You and your butt will be fine.
Just another attention seeking fool spouting nonsense, fooling the weak minded.

I wonder if Dionne Warwick and her Psychic friends saw their Demise in advance.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Cool... I think

So explain what you base your newest prediction on( this thread ), you must have some data or something to tell, or is it a wild guess?

My prediction for this year, which are all based on daily observation, and was right

It is link upon link, as i don't make prediction threads on my own, they are rather "small quakes" as they look big on the Richter scale, but didn't do much damage.

edit on 9-5-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Is it over 100 miles off of California coast OP. Also do you feel tsunami will reach California shores?
Thanks for sharing

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hi Dear Chadwickus,

The fact that a seer can see so many years in advance the arrival of an event does not necessarily mean that he is a fake.

For instance, Jeane Dixon is a very clear example of this situation, let me explain the point with clear examples everybody can follow and confirm:

She predicted publically and correctly in 1957, in the Parade magazine, that a Catholic young politcian was going to be in the White house soon, after Eisenhower, and JFK was defeated that year for the nomination as VP democratic candidate, for the Presidential Candidate Al Stevenson ( also Catholic), but finally Kennedy won as principal Nominee on the 1960 one.

Was Mrs Dixon a fake? or an actual seer? well it depends of who is trying to discredit and judge her of course.

Now, the most interesting aspect of her prediction is that she always assured this Young Catholic President was going to die in office tragically, How she could speculate on that with about 6 years in advance? could you explain me that please? I want to see how are you going to show she makeup that!

Also Mrs Dixon was interviewed days before the 1960 presidential Election for journalist to just see if she insisted to support her predictions on JFK years ago, she just told them that although she was very sincere in that prediction of 1957, she was experiencing in that moment the so rare sensation that Richard Nixon, the republican candidate, might be also elected President.

Was Mrs Dixon a fake again or to the contrary comitting the great sin to foresee to much ahead of that moment?

Many journalist later told that this answer of Mrs Dixon was a clear proof of her lack of psychic powers, but when JFK was assassinated everybody agrees she was very correct, even it is known she warned the President to dont travel to Dallas but he unfortunately decided to dont believe in her prediction, perhaps advised by some very "smart" skepticals..

Also Mrs Dixon intuition proven to be extremly correct when Richard Nixon was elected President in 1968, something that no body expected to be even possible in normal circumstances, being the first former VP and also the first former Presidential Nominee that could win in a second attempt a Presidential election in the US History.

Richard Nixon was so thanksful with Mrs Dixon for her prediction on 1960 that even hired her as his personal advisor in many important aspects of the national security.

Well in 1973 she prevented Nixon Administration that she clearly foresaw a huge Terrorist attack happening in American soil, that something might be done to prevent it, even she suggested might be people of the middle east involved on it.

The Attack didn't happened in that time, and many people became skeptical of Mrs Dixon powers, however, in 2001 everything she predicted happened exactly she said and her prediction remains until our days as the most precise account of the only attack this country have experienced in modern times, although she didnt live to see it accomplished.

So, what is that earthquake I was expecting since 2007 occurs on this 2012, is that going to prove something against my powerful intuition?

I claim that to the contrary, it will show that I might be the only one to see it so many years in advance clearly occuring, because a prediction is not only the timeline, is the clear description of what is going to occur, so to foresee the magnitude of the disaster and its location is also extremly important, otherwise I could be like the human seismograph comming here to see that something big is comming soon but perfectly unable to say where.

Now, that Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez deaths will carry on tremendous political changes in their own countries is a fact that everybody here will see.

Now, but I am wondering why you didnt post nothing about the fact that I was the only one that correctly predicted that Chavez was going to lose the referendum of December 2nd 2007, he tried to pass to assume absolute dictatoral powers to impose a communist system over Venezuela?.

Here is that thread again, I am not embarras at all to recall it, just to show the other side of the Story:

Thanks for your post, I love to deal with chronical and virulent skepticals.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I guess that woman planning on rowing across the North Pacific should change her plans then ?

If not because of a tsunami, maybe she should find a different body of water so she wont glow in the dark when she arrives at her destination.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join