join

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I am preparing for an imminant mega breakfast

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Not all PuterMan,

Although I see you like a lot the games of words, and possibly you are very gifted to play scrabble, anyway the only clear conclusion here is that you are a very bad looser, unable to accept that somebody can know what you definitively can't, but who ever reads my different posts of many weeks ago can see that I stated that from the bottom of the ocean will come a powerful seismic motion that can trigger one of the most grave tsunamis ever seen in America and the world.

You know something? I believe your extreme difficulty to accept the fact of Prophecy might be linked with the idea that everybody is limited in the same way, that your own measure of limitations is the average one of the human condition. Let me tell you that I cannot for instance play easily musical instruments, at least that is not my gift or talent, but that does not prevent me to believe that somebody can do it.

Let me recall you that the Pacific ocean is not yet an "American Mare" , we are not talking about the Roman Empire but about a country that is in the shore of a very international giant ocean and that any important seismic motion occurred in the Russian undersea or the Japanese or Phillipinian one, can make reality what I predicted to occur.

So, try to look for a more sophisticate argument to discredit my threads, since what I predicted to occur was an event linked with the Ocean, but affecting America, and that includes many possibilities, don’t forget that this thread also included possibilities in the Atlantic, and when I started it I referred clearly that another potential area of activity can be the Norway sea, and that is not America my friend.

Now, this last week finally we had two important events that are also in the line of accomplishment of my forecasts:

- a powerful earthquake in the island of Tanaga at the extreme west of Alaska (about 6.5 magnitude), by the way I can assure you, beyond any doubt in my mind, that this motion was really strongly felt in Russia, although it didn't happened overthere, are your surprising for that?

- a 4.6 magnitude earthquake happening in New England, in Maine, and it was strongly felt in Boston and even New York, as the link below says. That defies all your cheap rhetoric, as well as the one of other skeptical readers, that I was absolutely mad to predict important seismic events happening in the north east coast where this activity is practically "impossible" for your standards.

Do you remembered what I predicted on May 9th of 2012 in this same thread to occur? Not, I can refresh your memory:

1) Some strong seismic motion not very usual shaking the North East Coast of the country, and from what I can see it will affect specially the coast in between New York city and Boston.

Here are the records of those earthquakes:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

news.yahoo.com...

Thanks for your funny comments,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/18/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Really Jimmyx,

Do you need more evidence that I am Talking seriously when i claim to be able to foresee these kind of events?

Welll for the ones like you that say that I use to predict earthquakes in so large areas, why don't you check my previous posts here to see, that i said, in response to the question of one other readers, a believer on my powers, that I predicted to be prepared for important earthquakes in South American continent, in the andean region.

Let me quote myself in my post of June 11th 2012,

That is not all, of course we will continue having a lot of volcanic and seismic events in South America, a continent that is entering in great activity all along the andes, and in the north pacific coast of Asia, something that is specially worrying for the USA, since a strong Megaquake in that area could produce a giant tsunami over the Pacific coast of this country

Well, here it is the accomplishment of that prediction, occured in Columbia few weeks ago:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

You know when was the last time Columbia had an earthquake of that intensity? check the statistics, It was not months ago, but many years ago.

By the way as you can see on that occasion it was clearly stated that the north pacific coast of Asia will be the region of a major seismic activity, is not Russia with a coast in that region?, I am wondering what is going to be your new argument against my prediction, perhaps that the Andean region of South America is so big after all? or that New England is a "BIG" region, well there is always an argument in the mouth of an skeptical.

thanks I really enjoy the interesting theories the people use to develop to try to explain my successful predictions.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The Angel of Lightness is a very accurate, incredible intuitive. Many here expect perfect accuracy however timelines change for many reasons. The Angel of Lightness may have seen a possible future timeline and occasionally these change; this doesn't diminish his accuracy in any way. You cannot apply exact quantifiable standards to intuition as it just doesn't work that way.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

Do you need more evidence that I am Talking seriously when i claim to be able to foresee these kind of events?

EVERYONE here does. Simply put, you are accomplishing nothing. Furthermore you have Zero (0), no. nyet "powers". (I can hardly believe you even used that word as a school child would when quoting their favorite episode of the Transformers). Were you to say, "Tomorrow, an earthquake magnitude x will occur in Manhattan, with it's epicenter located at Y at Z depth", then you have a gift. The only thing you have now is audit trail and history feeding you statistically viable data. You know it. The rest of us know it.

Seek help with your alleged "powers"; get a healthier hobby.

Welll for the ones like you that say that I use to predict earthquakes in so large areas, why don't you check my previous posts here to see, that i said, in response to the question of one other readers, a believer on my powers, that I predicted to be prepared for important earthquakes in South American continent, in the andean region.

Just had to quote the whole phrase so I could reiterate how absolutely ridiculous it sounds when emphasized and said out loud.

You know when was the last time Columbia had an earthquake of that intensity?

Yep.
1987 Colombia / Ecuador
1999 Colombia
2004 West Coast of Colombia

andddddd

2007 West Coast of Colombia

Which makes it an extremely seismically active area. No Powers. No prediction or prognostication. Just Viable data.

check the statistics, It was not months ago, but many years ago.

2007 is NOT many years ago. Geo-chronographically speaking, it is 5 minutes ago. (less really)

what is going to be your new argument against my prediction, perhaps that the Andean region of South America is so big after all? or that New England is a "BIG" region, well there is always an argument in the mouth of an skeptical.

No more than there is typically an array of roughly worded, grammatically incorrect or gross generalizations from the musings of a phony.

thanks I really enjoy the interesting theories the people use to develop to try to explain my successful predictions.

LMAO, you enjoy the theories of people trying to explain your THEORIES? You realize that is what you are really saying dont you?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesofOz
The Angel of Lightness is a very accurate, incredible intuitive. Many here expect perfect accuracy however timelines change for many reasons. The Angel of Lightness may have seen a possible future timeline and occasionally these change; this doesn't diminish his accuracy in any way. You cannot apply exact quantifiable standards to intuition as it just doesn't work that way.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

You are assuming that this fakester is asking to espouse "intuition". But as I pointed out in my last post here, he would have us believe he has "powers" of prediction, not "oh I have a feeling Colombia is gonna experience an earthquake" which is the absolute difference between this alleged prediction and simple intuition.

If you believe that he can "predict" anything at all? Please take a vacation.
edit on 18-10-2012 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Although I see you like a lot the games of words, and possibly you are very gifted to play scrabble, anyway the only clear conclusion here is that you are a very bad looser, unable to accept that somebody can know what you definitively can't, but who ever reads my different posts of many weeks ago can see that I stated that from the bottom of the ocean will come a powerful seismic motion that can trigger one of the most grave tsunamis ever seen in America and the world.

I would possibly go along with that except that you are the one playing word games because you twist your words to fit the situation and THAT is what I was referring to. I have no problem with you having an ability to predict earthquakes, What I said was that you should make a prediction and stick to it and not change things to suit your purpose.

By the way in what way am I losing?

You know something? I believe your extreme difficulty to accept the fact of Prophecy might be linked with the idea that everybody is limited in the same way, that your own measure of limitations is the average one of the human condition. Let me tell you that I cannot for instance play easily musical instruments, at least that is not my gift or talent, but that does not prevent me to believe that somebody can do it.

Well I can play musical instruments, but what does that have to do with anything? I never said that a Prophecy could not come to pass, if that is what you are saying as your sentence does not make sense to me. You could perhaps lose the superlatives as well. They do nothing for the context and only highlight your defensiveness.

Let me recall you that the Pacific ocean is not yet an "American Mare" , we are not talking about the Roman Empire but about a country that is in the shore of a very international giant ocean and that any important seismic motion occurred in the Russian undersea or the Japanese or Phillipinian one, can make reality what I predicted to occur.

So basically you are hedging your bets because I can say that as well, but that does not make me a predictor of earthquakes by casting the net so wide that anything that happens is included.

So, try to look for a more sophisticate argument to discredit my threads, since what I predicted to occur was an event linked with the Ocean, but affecting America, and that includes many possibilities, don’t forget that this thread also included possibilities in the Atlantic, and when I started it I referred clearly that another potential area of activity can be the Norway sea, and that is not America my friend.

I was not, if you read what I said, trying to discredit your thread (defensiveness again). I was making a point that basically if an earthquake happens anywhere in the world you can twist your prophecy/forecast to fit the bill. This seems to be what you are saying. How very astute, and not very realistic if you aim to be a creditable forecaster.

Now, this last week finally we had two important events that are also in the line of accomplishment of my forecasts:....................

...........That defies all your cheap rhetoric

Perhaps you should learn the meaning of cheap and rhetoric and not simply trot out phrases which you consider are devised to put down your opponent but which in fact just make your text rather pathetic. You have not forecast anything as far as the Alaskan quakes go. Your so called forecast is no more accurate than me saying there will be a magnitude 5 earthquake near the Pacific ocean tomorrow.

Now as far as this one goes

1) Some strong seismic motion not very usual shaking the North East Coast of the country, and from what I can see it will affect specially the coast in between New York city and Boston.

I will agree that you seem to have a degree of accuracy, and the reason that I agree with this one is because you have not cast your net so wide as to encompass all possibilities.

You are making the mistake of assuming that I am against prophetic forecasts, but I am not. You have deliberately gone on the defensive and tried to belittle me with your tone whereas I was saying that your casting of the net so wide, and then apparently changing the prediction, made it very difficult to pin point any potential.

You asked for the castigation you got with the title of the thread. THAT forecast is not valid because it is a well known fact that this is the case.

Your Boston one is in a different category I think BUT the post where you said that was dated in May. So tell me, is there a time limit on these forecasts or are they open ended?

Thanks for your funny comments,

There is nothing funny about them. Earthquake prediction is a serious subject

edit on 18/10/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

You know when was the last time Columbia had an earthquake of that intensity? check the statistics, It was not months ago, but many years ago.

Not particularly amazing. I said several months ago on ATS that Columbia/Ecuador was overdue a big quake. Does that make me prophetic? Nope I don't believe so.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Hey PuterMan, I agree with your response to the OP 100%. You seem to know much more about this subject than them.

I totally believe in prophecy, but I get so sick of the failed predictions around here.
Everyone wants to 'predict' an earthquake!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

2007 is NOT many years ago. Geo-chronographically speaking, it is 5 minutes ago. (less really)

Dear Alfhabetaone,

Sorry, but I am acostumed to think that the readers of this forum are just human beings, if you are some kind of other mutant inteligence that lives in centuries or millenia I really apologize with you, but sincerely for the average abovetopsecret and belowtopsecret readers 5 years is not five minutes, in five years you can study a Bachelors degree in any American University, and if you have already it that is also the extension of the major part of the Doctoral degrees offered in the most reputed Universities too, also five years is even more than what it was the public life of Jesus Christ or the memorable term of JFK, also how long John XXIII was Pope or Gorbachov President of the USSR.

I cannot even imagine how great you must be, well to talk in such arrogant tone about seismic events focused through acceptable predictions carried out in humble human terms. With this logic I sincerely cannot understand what is Barack Obama or Mitt Romney fighting with on this election, after all is just less than 5 minutes to rule, isn't it? .

Without wanting to add more controversy here, let me just ask you :

Are you perhaps related with GAIA or relative of her? to what specie you belong to? are you of this world? excuse me if I may appear impertinent but to think that 5 years is like 5 minutes is even difficult for a Centenary Galapago Turtle, you have captived completly my scientific curiousity.

I never expected that my threads posted here might be read even by superior intelligences years light of the human experience.

Thanks,

it has been a real Honor,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Your Boston one is in a different category I think BUT the post where you said that was dated in May. So tell me, is there a time limit on these forecasts or are they open ended?

Were you to say, "Tomorrow, an earthquake magnitude x will occur in Manhattan, with it's epicenter located at Y at Z depth", then you have a gift.

Well, well, it seems that today was the day of the Titans comming to read my threads:

Alfhabetaone lives in centuries or perhaps more exactly in millenia, is the only possible way to see 5 Years as 5 minutes, and

Puterman share also the same so high standards of what is an accomplished prophecy that if I would going to follow them I might suggest right now to burn all the books my readers may have of Mitchel of Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce.

I don't want even to imagine even what must be done, under your such nice standards, with our Bibles, because none prophet or seer ever existed in this world at all can match the kind of precision you are demanding here to have to be accepted as a trully seer.

Did somebody have ever read a prophecy in any of the Sacred scriptures, including the ones of extremly prestigious prophets as Isaiah, David, Jeremiah, Daniel, or St John that was written to be accomplished in a time frame shorter than lets say what it takes to live from May to October of the same year?

Well, Yes there is one only singular example I can remember from the top of my head: Christ predicting his death with just weeks in advance. However, that is the reason many believe that is one of the best proofs of his divinity.

Puterman just let me know, Please and with all my respect, when are you planing to teach a course on prophecy in Harvard or Yale?, and also what bibliography will you go to use?, since I sincerely couldn't find no Prediction or forcast ever done and accomplished at all searching in the entire web for about an hour that match the kind of atomic precision you want, again excuse my ignorance in this matter but it seems you have a knowledge that must be available only somewhere in the Sancto Sanctorum of the Mount Olympus, I am just a humble mortal not perhaps as divine as you are.

However dont think this is sarcasm, I give you the benefit of the doubt, so please enlight us to which authors we can read concerning accomplished Prophecies or predictions of the past that were rigorously tested with your so nice standards of Quality and precision?

I believe you must have dozens or perhaps hundreds of nice examples to talk about since you underlined in your very extensive post, pardon I wanted to say two posts, that you never denied the fact that there is prophecy in this world, of what kind of prophecy or prophets or seers are you taking about?.

Now Alphaetaone,

Have you ever noticed that the newspapers are full of pseudo scientists that have burnt their careers predicting earthquakes in the so irresponsible way you suggest, and also I am wondering what is the sense to make a forecast in that way? is that going to help somebody? is that useful at all? who is able to be ready to affront a megaquake with a warning giving just 24 hours in advance? If I would follow such a selfish advising to give a forecast, I am pretty sure that everybody may come later to tell me if I am really wanting to help the people or just to sit down infront of my TV to enjoy watching how they suffer a horrible tragedy. Sorry but I am not a sadistic with a crooked mind, but a serious seer and a responsible scientist.

Thanks your emminences,

it is really a honor to debate with you,

The Angel of lightness

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

Hey PuterMan, I agree with your response to the OP 100%. You seem to know much more about this subject than them.

Dear Will, I certainly have the same impression than you, I just waiting so excited the moment any of my so excellent titanic readers can come back again here to teach us what is really prophecy or predictions in the most exquisite sense of the word.

your comment is perhaps the most intelligent thing somebody can say about all what is said by Puterman, i hope that there was no sarcasm at all from your side on it. isnt it?

A genuine pleasure to read your so smart comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Dear Alfhabetaone,

Sorry, but I am acostumed to think that the readers of this forum are just human beings, if you are some kind of other mutant inteligence that lives in centuries or millenia I really apologize with you, but sincerely for the average abovetopsecret and belowtopsecret readers 5 years is not five minutes, in five years you can study a Bachelors degree in any American University, and if you have already it that is also the extension of the major part of the Doctoral degrees offered in the most reputed Universities too, also five years is even more than what it was the public life of Jesus Christ or the memorable term of JFK, also how long John XXIII was Pope or Gorbachov President of the USSR.

I cannot even imagine how great you must be, well to talk in such arrogant tone about seismic events focused through acceptable predictions carried out in humble human terms. With this logic I sincerely cannot understand what is Barack Obama or Mitt Romney fighting with on this election, after all is just less than 5 minutes to rule, isn't it? .

Without wanting to add more controversy here, let me just ask you :

Are you perhaps related with GAIA or relative of her? to what specie you belong to? are you of this world? excuse me if I may appear impertinent but to think that 5 years is like 5 minutes is even difficult for a Centenary Galapago Turtle, you have captived completly my scientific curiousity.

I never expected that my threads posted here might be read even by superior intelligences years light of the human experience.

Thanks,

it has been a real Honor,

The Angel of Lightness

Wut?

I have no idea what you just said.

But I will take a stab at it, trying to circumnavigate the pseudo intellect. Clearly, metaphors are completely lost on you, as is the ability to understand relativity. In more basic terms, 5 years with respect to geological processes is small....SO small that 5 years, in geology is tantamount to 5 minutes (far less, but I don't honestly feel like doing the math to arrive at the actual number, and likely it would be so small that the number almost wouldn't be relevant) of our time.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Dear Alphabetaone,

When a forecast is given about an event only happens in the best of the cases every 5 years, in terms of statistics or probability is something that is not really very likely to happen, that is the essence of all our insurance industry, otherwise nobody might offer those kinds of services in the market, is a good estimation of the risk involved and how difficult actually is to get a point in this kind of predictions.

I just want to put in your consideration, beyond your passionate conviction that earthquakes cannot be predicted successfully by nobody, that it is objectively not easy to do a correct prediction, even if the Geology states that our lifes are nothing ni comparision with the age of the Universe, of these kind of events as I have done it with the seismic activity registered for example in Alaska, after this thread was open, or what have occured in Columbia or Argentina too.

I have read also in some of the so arrogant replies of Puterman terrible distortions of my words, saying that I am moving in every post the time frame I originally stated of my predictions, when the truth is that I never said that this was going to occur in one or two days, or months, and anybody that can come here and read all my posts can see that I disclosed a sequence of events that gradually would occur, in different regions, and I certainly got unusual achievements on that task, beyond what is considered a mere isolated coincidence by the law of probabilities. This with seismic motions in areas that are normally relatively quiet in terms of earthquakes, like the North East of Texas or the area of New England.

Moreover, when there were crowds of supposed psychics or seers insisting that we were going to see a huge Activy in California, I instead forecasted that the activity was going to begin very to the North in both Oceans, as it happened in the Bering Sea and in the Norge One. Anybody can verify this along all my posts.

Notice that also the events have ocurred following the sequence I stated they were going to follow, something I have done in other thread here in ATS in the past as the one of 2007.

pls read: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course this is not an easy task, I know there is always some margin of error, but I have moved myself with relative good efficiency on it along years, forecasting in public, and until now
the worst that have happened is not that the earthquake never occured but that it was not as a strong as possibly I thought could be, although certainly of a considerable intensity, as it happend in California in the winter of 2007-8 on Chino.
To request, however, to a psychic a precission of date, hour and minutes or seconds is something really arrogant taking in account that no technology at all can match such standards.

There are hundreds of people that come to this forum periodically to taste luck to see if they can, among a lot of forecasts they do, to get at least one accomplished prediction, with what is called in Probabilty by the law of large numbers, that is not my case, anyone can see it by checking my entire record in ATS or BTS. That is the reason for which the people still read me, the same if it atains to Politics, Economics, Drastic changes in weather, wars, and natural events.

I have read too many unfair criticisms along weeks in this site about me, even reaching the limit of what is false and offensive, since anyway there is no way until present that Science can predict successfully sistematically these kind of phenomena, no technology can assure that, with all the respect the Geologists deserve. So, while that be State of the Art, I think there is no moral authority for nobody that claim to be defending the truth of mere superstitions, to attack the predictions through extrasensorial perception in the way you or Puterman have done here.

Please don't use the science as an excuse, any person that is really a scientist recognize that even in our modern times there is still too much to learn and we, all the people have decided to dedicate their lives to serious research, we know that there is still an immense Horizon of knowledge ahead of us to conquer.

Jules Verne used to write extraordinary nice novels of Science Fiction a Century ago, many of his most ambitious dreams are now already important achievements of our Modern tecnological civilization, like the trip to the Moon, or the submarine. However, there is still one that remains almost untouched at all by it, it is time travel, and that is a fertil territory in which the theory of the Collective Unconcious, fundamental of the Analytical Psychology developed by Dr Carl Jung has a lot to teach to Physicists or Geologists, with all respect.

There are Universities and Research Institutes working on expanding this Theory since almost a century ago.

Please read:
en.wikipedia.org...

www.carl-jung.net...

www.sonoma.edu...

csmt.uchicago.edu...

Sincerely,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/22/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
So many ignorant nasty people who need to wake up!..WAKE UP and be kind find love in your hearts.

Thank you for sharing Angel Of Lightness!...I live in the SF bay area and have felt for a few days there was gonna be one around the 29th in ca.I have no track record for this its just a feeling and the full moon..I have heard higher beings can change the outcome of any foreseen event if they choose for whatever reason..That is why there are no dates given imo..Blesssings to you friend.

eta This is a dream and prediction forum so why do so many say don't post this stuff??...If it bothers you why even read and take the time to post a rude ugly comment?...I just don't get people at all!..sigh
edit on 25-10-2012 by StarryNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by StarryNights

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

We are arriving right now into the last stage of the powerful natural events that were predicted to occur when this thread was released. I am so sorry that these conjunction of natural events creates the kind of mega disaster the North America is affronting. I Hope the wise people that read my threads started to prepare themselves for this moment, taking smart decissions and prudent contigency plans.

The so strong earthquake affecting Vancouver, Canada, a city in which in multiple occasions I prevented it was going to occur a major seismic motion, is sending this Thread in to the twight light zone, this is showing how real were my forecasts and that is not all, since Hawaii is also in these moments in a major alert due to the possibility that this seismic motion had activated a subsequent tsunami.

Please read;
news.yahoo.com...

People of all the north pacific basin must be warned of the risk of tsunami this represents, specially since we are entering since this night in the phase of full moon too, that usually rise the level of the sea.

Please read
news.yahoo.com...

Now, concerning the events relative to the Atlantic basin, we are also seeing how just only less than two weeks after the strong earthquake of Maine, New England, that also was included in the predictions I released on this thread, a very unexpected giant flood, look like a tsunami, is invading the coasts of Virginia and menace to do so in Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey and even possibly Philaldelphia.

Please read:
news.yahoo.com...

If you are interested in to monitor the matching in between my predictions and the disaster trigger by Sandy, please refer to my thread exclusively created for it at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your attention,

and remember that the threads of the Angel of Lightness

are an actual window toward the future,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/28/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The Angel of Lightness is the real deal. People who expect exact dates are clueless about the nature of timelines and how they can change. Getting the timeframe wrong doesn't mean an intuitive wasn't accurately viewing a possible future timeline. Intuitives may accurately see a future timeline, however for a number of reasons timelines can and do change. It doesn't make the intuitive any less accurate. It's impossible to pin down exact dates, and even the best intuitives may be out by ten or more years, however the event they've predicted may occur exactly as they've foreseen.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesofOz

I am agreed with you Dear JamesOz, to predict events through paranormal means is not never the same than to do it using fine and sophisticate technological instruments, however, since this is a field in which technology is still not able to offer nothing like a really reliable forecasting, well some pseudo scientists use to feel uncomfort, and even menaced, for the competence the psychics can show to them.

We are seeing even how the meteorologists are not yet agreed on which exact path the Hurricane Sandy is going to follow, they are still dubious, and they have a bounch of historical data, a lot of statistics to compute, but that is a good indicator of all what is still pending to learn in terms of technology of this type.

Please, for my readers in Vancouver and across the border with Washington State, specially in Seattle, take in account that the powerful earthquake you felt yesterday might not be an isolated seismic event, you must remain aware that something else could come in the following hours or days for that same region. so don't think you are now completly out of danger.

For my readers in Hawaii, I think that the authorities have done the correct to move the people to the highlands in waiting for a possible tsunami, although in this occasion the waves of the ocean didn't reach so high level.

Take also in account that the earthquake we have seen in Vancouver can be not isolated, can have aftershocks, so please remain following through the radio and TV the instructions they will give to you in the following hours. What you have done is a good drill in preparation for a real huge emergency appearing suddenly.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/29/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

As I predicted yesterday, in my very last previous post, we have seen today another so strong aftershock, almost as high as the original megaquake in Queen Charlotte Islands, Canada.

Although there were nearby 80 aftershocks, none of them were so high as the original one of the Saturday, as it happened with this last one.

I would recommned to my Canadian readers, as well as the ones read my threads in the border with that country in Washington State and Alaska, to remain cautious and try to return to your normal lives thinking that this event obeys to a huge seismic activity that now is running in the north Pacific coast of North America and might not end so soon.

Pls read: www.boston.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/30/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Gee Whiz. I guess I wasn't the only one whom watched that documentary last night on History about their new findings and Earthquakes. They said a Earthquake along the West Coast was immenent. That we were way overdue already. That they have found that the Cascadia Plate is connected to the San Andres making it even bigger. That all the Earthquake swarms we have been experiencing lately are a precursor to the Big Event. Coming to a Coast Line near you soon. West Coast. That Vancouver Islane has been getting scrunched towards the main land and has been moving several meters a year lately. That the Indo Australian plate broke in half in the middle in April and its going to start to allow everything else to slip now. The Key is Alaska and a big one there now would unlock the plates and allow everything to start a cascade effect. Hang on and get ready cause its coming. They didn't say IF they said when and sooner than later. This is an easy prediction to make.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join