It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast & Oceanic territories of North America Prepare for imminent MEGAQUAKE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
In concrete terms I have seen a great seismic motion shaking the soil with terrible violence along one of the coasts of North America, and in my opinion it might be the west one

East, not West.

What can you do, though?
Run to another side of the same prison or panic up until the last minute?

These threads don't really help much to be honest.
Unless you just want to get it out there and let it be said.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three men playing Fantan?

This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says

"Well, I'm gonna finish the game."

- William H. Bonney, Young Guns

I'm not going anywhere.

- Lee

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I wish ATS wouldn't allow this stuff. It's dangerous irresponsible fear mongering.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Just seeing the negative response people get when they try to let people know of upcoming danger is why the ones who know don't post here.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I do agree that it is dangerous, irresponsible, fear mongering. I don't think it should be banned. If the people here on ATS are stupid enough to believe it and actually take action that effects them negatively. Then I believe they deserve it. It is Darwinism, the intelligent and sensible survive, the idiotic and naive do not. Also step one at denying ignorance is the freedom to say what we want.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Another religious fanatic, waiting for Gods destruction?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Redevilfan09

No Redelvilfan,

an earthquake must not occur in some place just by chance in certain epoch, as you seems to claim. That is something the law of probabilities can show with no margin of doubt, otherwise there would not be insurance companies in this world, since the reason they exist is precisely suported in the fact that earthquakes and natural calamities are highly unprobable to occur in general.

So If I say that in the following year or two there will be a series of earthquakes in certain points of the planet that is remarkable although I dont provide exact dates of occurence. I am statistician in my professional life, so I know very well what I am talking about.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

I hate to point this out but anyone can make vague blanket predictions and claim they have come true. if you make enough general statements statistically as you should know you will eventually hit the nail on the head.
im gonna have to go ahead and call bs on this for now for two reasons.
1. on the west coast and especially here in the bay area we know our earthquakes pretty intimately. after that quake in 89 it's hard to find even old buildings now that haven't been retrofitted to withstand major earthquakes. to put it plainly I don't even get out of bed if its under 5.5, a friend of mine from out of state freaked out over a low 3 till I laughed and informed her that I stir my coffee harder than that.
2. to say there is a high improbability not "unprobable" (which isn't even a word) that earthquakes wont occur is the most daft thing I have heard. if you have a smart phone or even on your browser you can get apps or add-ons that tie directly into the USGS seismic monitors that will let you know where an earthquake is wherever it occurs in the world. I cant even begin to tell you how many times a day I hear the phrase "Seismic Disruption" coming from my phone.

also I don't know if you missed this a few months back but it would appear, despite the only things being off was the magnitude and even then it was only off by 1.0 and that someone forgot to calculate for the leap year, that someone has actually figured out the specific dates we will have a major earthquake www.youtube.com...
there was a really good thread on it here www.abovetopsecret.com...
now if we could only lock down the location it will happen using this formula, we will be able to accurately predict major earthquakes

according to this formula and date calculator, we are due between Wednesday, September 24, 2012 and Thursday, September 25, 2012

I dunno about you but ill put my money on the data over a dream

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
you did cite the Haiti quake from 2 years ago...

but you also say that this new/approaching quake with tsunami will be on the west coast

imho, a megaquake & tsunami is more likely to occur at the Caribbean plate boundary

Caribbean Plate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribbean_Plate
The Caribbean Plate is a mostly oceanic tectonic plate underlying Central America and the Caribbean Sea off the north coast of South America. ...

Oh..i just came on a discovery while reading one of the steve quayle information links (from yesterday 9 May):

...Earthquakes are shaking every continent on planet earth and earthquakes near the Canary Islands could send a five hundred foot high wall of water across the Pacific Ocean and submerge parts of coastlines. The tsunamis produced by powerful earthquakes could submerge part of the West Coast of the United States and parts of Europe under water....

source:
www.newswithviews.com...

this sounds very similar to the OP... perhaps this was the real subliminal message/insight... only the OP knows

edit on 10-5-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

(Edit) I've read a couple more to make sure I wasn't running at the mouth, and I wasn't. Not even 1 out of 15 of your predictions came true... Why should we believe you?
edit on 9-5-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

We should believe because an angel is posting! And clearly Jeebus talks to this person telepathically through dreams and he wants us to survive!

Nevermind silly things like, "Why doesn't Jeebus tell everyone, especially those who may be in harm?" or "Why doesn't Jeebus just stop the quake?" Questions and thinking are for stupid heathen non-believers.

Also, the reason the previous 15 predictions failed is because Jeebus is testing faith.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka

Originally posted by Vandettas

(Edit) I've read a couple more to make sure I wasn't running at the mouth, and I wasn't. Not even 1 out of 15 of your predictions came true... Why should we believe you?
edit on 9-5-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

We should believe because an angel is posting! And clearly Jeebus talks to this person telepathically through dreams and he wants us to survive!

Nevermind silly things like, "Why doesn't Jeebus tell everyone, especially those who may be in harm?" or "Why doesn't Jeebus just stop the quake?" Questions and thinking are for stupid heathen non-believers.

Also, the reason the previous 15 predictions failed is because Jeebus is testing faith.

You should be banned for using the name of jesus like you are doing... jeebus? seriously??
You will soon know the truth, this will be you eternal weeping!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988

You should be banned for using the name of jesus like you are doing... jeebus? seriously??

Because ATS is a fundamentalist Christian site?
I think not.
"Jesus" is not the name of the Christ.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Originally posted by steve95988

Because ATS is a fundamentalist Christian site?
I think not.
"Jesus" is not the name of the Christ.

yes Jesus is a very common name both in the ancient past and today.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by The angel of light

I am going to believe this "mega-disaster" thread for ONE reason above the others: this OP can ACTUALLY SPELL imminent.

Perhaps, but they can't spell "architectural"

What is making me to be dubitious is that there are very big architectonic structures, like skycrapers, and highways emerging directly in the coast, and that is not typical of Los Angeles, but of New York, Seatle or San Francisco.
emphasis mine

this post

Never mind the fact that the mechanism does not even exist for such a large quake in the north east part of the US.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
this post

Never mind the fact that the mechanism does not even exist for such a large quake in the north east part of the US.

have you heard of the new madrid fault line? the mechanism is undeniably there. not to mention it will be worse when it happens there due to everyone being so comfortable in thinking that the east coast cant have earthquakes

here's a few major ones abcnews.go.com...-uJeTI

also why it's worse www.wired.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

The Peace of God To all That Belong to the light,
Dear Readers,
( well the ones that really deserve my respect and Attention of course)

I just want to comment that I am not going to spent my precious time trying to respond replies that have been posted here clearly only to boicot the thread and make it seems as something entirely different of what it actually is.

The facts, as always have occured in the past, will be the ones that will close the mouths of who has tried to use this space to express their own malice. I am confident of what the future will carry on to me and to my threads, so Im not worry to much of verbal harrasment anymore, I know my attention must be directed to the serious members that really deserve it.

Along 5 years posting here I have learnt that the people that really counts, the ones that have enough seriousness as readers, usually go by themselves and check the things deeply before to believe in the critizing of some extremly arrogant and rough people that think ATS or BTS is the same space where they can write what ever they want about who ever they want, like the wall of a public bathroom or so.

All the links I mentioned, about my past achieved predictions, are working perfectly, all correspond to threads are currently posted in ATS or BTS, that is something that the supervisors of the site can also check or verify, so I am not going to waste myself responding to the liars that are trying to discredit my name with false attacks or statments.

If anybody has problem to access any of my threads, through the links I posted, I suggest to contact the managers or supervisors to see what is going on with it, or to access my previous threads through my own profile, that is something everybody with a BTS or ATS account can do.

From my side everything seems to be working perfectly, with the same standards of efficiency in the rapid access of information that I ever have seen in The ATS and BTS website.

I am a responsible member of The ATS and BTS community with very nice record of recognitions, So I don't feel forced to respond attacks of people that are clearing abusing of the freedom granted here for communication or discussion.

I am a professional researcher in Statistics, Math and Artificial Intelligence, a scientist, interested in the paranormality phenomenon. I am a member of very well stablished and reputed religious congregations, not a sectarian leader and nothing to do with seudo prophets trying to trap people in false rethorics of millenarism or false messiahnisms.

Sorry, but I must return to my daily activies, I have to much stuff to work in. I will come back here only when a natural event show how accurate were my forecasts, I appreciate the interest given to the thread for the good and responsible members of this cyber community.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/10/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
That's so awesome that you got the word "imminent" correct in your thread title! Because, as you know, people will come unglued and derail your thread if you use the other word, "eminent".

Anyway, back on topic. Forgive me if you have already explained this, and I missed it, but how do you have your visions? As a dream? In a waking moment in which you are suddenly looking at something as if it's on a movie screen? Scrying in a bowl of water, such as Nostradamus did? Do you set out to see the future, or does it just come upon you without you trying?

I'm just wondering what your methods are for viewing the future. I do not disagree with you, either, but you will find that posting about possibilities of things that haven't happened yet will bring out the real smart aleks here, who will try to make fun of you or bring you down. Don't let them get to you.

If you have something to share, and you believe it to be so, I'm highly interested in knowing about it.

The Cascadia fault zone is long overdue for a rupture, which is bad news for all the people that live there now, vs. back in 1700 when it ruptured the last time.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So let me get this straight... A big quake is due in the area where earthquakes happen all the time and we need to prepare... If you consciously moved to this area of high activity you know there is always this chance. Therefore these warnings aren't going to change anyone or anything, therefore this is obvious, mindless chatter. I had a vision I farted, and guess what? I farted. This doesn't make me a prophet.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

By the way the Quake I am foreseeing is going to occur followed by a giant tsunami, so there is going to be not only earthquake destruction but also flood one.

So an underwater quake, off the coast. Not the San Andreas then, for example.

Perhaps a hitherto unknown faultline?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Hi Dear Fussion Surplus,

I cannot extend my explanation too much now, since I am working in a very exigent professional project for a University now, but I only can tell that I get my predictions through premonitions, visions and messages I receive being slept or in state of deep meditation, or a little after I exit trance.

I have practised meditation since a child, I have studied and practised along my life a lot of methods like Zen, Yoga, Buddhist, Transcendental, NLP, Silva, Sophrology, and many more other different types of Autohypnosis, I am also at this point of my life an expert hypnotist.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/10/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AzraelBane

I know full well where the NMSZ is:

NMSZ on WIKI

But you seem to lack geographical knowledge if you think it is in the Northeastern US:

Northeastern US wiki

And in the OP, it is clearly stated that:

By the way the Quake I am foreseeing is going to occur followed by a giant tsunami, so there is going to be not only earthquake destruction but also flood one.

this post

And while tsunamis can occur on the east coast, they are nowhere near as large as the OP is implying will be the case:

U.S. East Coast
Because the only major subduction zones in the Atlantic Ocean are along the Caribbean Sea, there has been a relatively low frequency of tsunamis compared to the Pacific Ocean. The most famous Atlantic tsunami is the 1755 Lisbon tsunami, that was generated by an earthquake on a fault offshore Portugal. The most noteworthy North America local tsunami is the 1929 M=7.3 Grand Banks earthquake near Newfoundland, Canada. This is a complex event; most, if not all, of the tsunami energy may have been triggered by a submarine landslide. The maximum tsunami runup from this event was 2-7 meters concentrated on the coast of Newfoundland, though it was recorded as far south as South Carolina. Like the Gulf Coast, there a couple of reports of small tsunamis from Caribbean earthquakes, all less than 1 meter.

USGS
edit on 10-5-2012 by jadedANDcynical because: correcting my geographic dislexia

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

This was a message from god?

Okay...next time you get one, wake the heck up! We don't need more false alarms from people with personal relationships with the creator of the universe...

I'll trust those machines...you know, the ones that use reliable numbers and algorithms in physical charts? Yep, those.

Because I'm still not a Firebender.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join